[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quick tg! Broken builds needed.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

So dnd 5e...
Most broken builds lvl 15plus.
You can pick gear to a degree.

Go go go.
>>
Don't pretend you haven't been thinking of this for the last d20 months...
>>
File: 1399578805883.jpg (64KB, 374x374px) Image search: [Google]
1399578805883.jpg
64KB, 374x374px
>>51490169
Am I the only one who thinks the emphasis in speech bubbles in comic books is usually very weirdly placed? I can understand the emphasis on "200 quintillion tons", "tripled", "still" and "good", but...
>You've manifested ONE new super-power and OTHERS may appear
those are some weird words to emphasize.
>>
>>51490169
> 5e
> Broken builds
Pick one.
>>
>>51490311
There is one, but it's level 17.

Wish + Simulacrum.
>>
>>51490290
I figure the letterers get bored easily.
>>
>>51490311
What about war cleric 1 fighter x
You get minor buff as cleric and additional attacks as bonus from war cleric
>>
>>51490290
Denoting all forms of emphasis would make the speech bubble look like shit.
>>
>>51490290
They're written in a way to be easily understood by children.
>>
>>51490334
A forced meme.
>>
Is UA allowed?
>>
Well, if it is, i've been thinking Ranger Horizon Walker 11/Rogue Arcane Trickster 4 (or even just Assassin) could lead to some pretty broken shit.
>>
>>51490169
Contagion (Slimy Doom) is a great way to stunlock a boss and chew through legendary saves at the same time, but it's range:touch and there isn't much else.
>>
>>51490169
Broken? not really, beyond simulacrum and wish there isn't "broken" in 5e.
For example, sorlock, claimed as the "cheesiest" build doesn't deal more damage than a Battlemaster or a Paladin when they nova (and you have to remember 5e combats are pretty short), you deal more damage on the long run, but nothing else.
>>
>>51490421
I would only really consider it broken at level 5 and maybe a bit beyond. The burst damage the fighter/cleric can do is pretty high. Theoretical max damage output of 140 in a single turn (great weapon training, 2 attacks plus bonus attack, action surge, 20 strength, and great weapon master). Plus guided strike could be really useful at least with great weapon master.
>>
Only broken build I'm aware of is warlock 2 / sorcerer X. Hex a target and then spam Quickened Agonizing Eldritch Blasts.
>>
>>51490169
Why batman has an rainbow suit.
>>
>>51490290

Could be worse. Remember the 90's where the first speech bubble of every comic had to involve the main character introducing himself with his name in the style of front cover logo?
>>
File: RainbowBat.jpg (161KB, 400x484px) Image search: [Google]
RainbowBat.jpg
161KB, 400x484px
>>51492623
Why wouldn't he?
>>
>>51492623

He needs it in case he ever needs to fight Color-Swatch the Sentient Rainbow Thief.
>>
>>51492623
>>51492722
>>51492743

The weird part is, Batman has a villain, Crazy Quilt, who graffitis shit because he has a vision problem that only allows him to see color gradients. So Batman wearing a rainbow suit would be giving that guy a handicap.
>>
>>51492760
>>51492743

I'm pretty sure "Sentient Rainbow" who is a Thief is also a thing in DC comics. Although he's probably a Flash Villain.

On the grounds that he sounds retarded but when you think about it, is probably broken as fuck.
>>
>>51492560
And is not broken because most single class martials still deal more damage
>>
>>51490169
What exactly was his new superpower?
And why did he felt the need to tell Superman, what he already knows?
>>
>>51493453
What superman doesn't know is that he might develop new ones.

>You have a nosebleed right now
>more bleeding may occur.
>>
>>51490169

If there was a way to turn Eldritch blast to fire or radiant, a WL could become pretty amazing
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.