[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey do you guys know the name of the detective riddles where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG-20170129-WA0038.jpg (33KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170129-WA0038.jpg
33KB, 500x271px
Hey
do you guys know the name of the detective riddles where you tell a really general story and the participants need to ask yes/no qyestions to figure out what happened?

For example: a man finishes his work, turn of the lights and go to sleep. When he wakes up he realized what he has done and commites suicide.

Then after asking the right yes/no questions the participants discover he worked at a lighthouse and turning off the lightes caused ships to crash and many deads.

I need more like those ans idk what the name of that questions style is.
>>
>>51488937
Dunno if those have a name, but the most prominent commercial game is Black Stories.
>>
>>51488937
>>>51488937
>Dunno if those have a name, but the most prominent commercial game is Black Stories.
I googles detective riddles, yes/no riddles etc. The riddles resulted weren't the same principle as those in looking for
>>
>>51488937
lateral-thinking puzzles
>>
>>51491417
no puzzle with only one answer can be a lateral thinking puzzle surely?
>>
>>51491461
what anon posted is what i was looking for. of course there might always be more answers but the quizzer could always just say "it could be it but its not the answer"

anyways thanks guys!
>>
>>51488937
A man lives on an 8th floor. Everyday he rides the elevator down to the ground floor and goes to work. When he comes back home he rides the elevator up to the 5th floor and climbs the stairs up till the 8th, except when it's raining, in which case he rides the elevator to the 8th floor directly. Why is that?
The thing is he is really short and cant reach the 8th floor button, and he presses it with his umbrella when it rains
>>
>>51492570
lel
>>
>>51492570
I've heard some people call them brain teasers. My mom calls them puzzlers and she always have this exact one as an example
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.