[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The human body is Grimdark.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Il_etait_une_fois_la_Vie.jpg (296KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Il_etait_une_fois_la_Vie.jpg
296KB, 1200x675px
>glorious white cells fighting agaisnt the constant, nevernding amount of varied and constantly-mutating viruses from the outside. Once a strategy to defeat them is created its too late since they mutated and now a completely different strategy must be used.
>White cells often become traitors and begin fighting between each other to destroy a non-thread, dwindling their resources and causing possible damage to their world.
>The outside is absolute chaos as anything from fractures to infections and damages can cause the situation to become even worse.
>Dozens of different factions all trying to achieve their own goals and none of them is helping each other.
>No matter how much effort or reinforcements they use the world will eventually die after hundreds of thousands of generations and all that brutal fighting will be for nothing with them only becoming weaker as they further approach their demise.
>every single cell is completely expendable.
>>
File: osmosis-jones-1024x576.jpg (130KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
osmosis-jones-1024x576.jpg
130KB, 1024x576px
>>51484405
Checks out.
>>
>>>/sci/

>>>/trash/7482003
>>
I wanted to say that I like this thread, although I have no idea how to developer the idea further.
>>
>>51484405
I loved this show as a kid.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qPhmps1nWc
>>
>>51488315

It was extremely well done
>>
>>51484405
>>51488315
America series was better.
>>
>>51488346
History was the best.
>>
>>51484405
>that little girl red blood cell
CUTE!!!
>>
>>51484405
>Once Upon a Time... Life rpg

I would pay money for this.
It would be educative, range from carebears-like (healthy young adult with the flu) to completely hellish (terminal cancer + autoimmune disease and so on)
A lot of opportunities for interesting mechanisms, like creating clones via mitosis.

Players would probably be white blood cells, with various classes(Eosinophils, Lymphocytes, Macrophages,...), since the action of the other elements was pretty limited in the series.

>>51488358
>>51488346
Man had the best opening
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoC-sV1KmXA
>>
>>51488630
Also white blood cells are the cells most likely to get into fights and travel around the body. There's even the equivalent of "hive worlds" for white blood cells too now that i think about it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.