[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it Autism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: Chr_b_008.jpg (44KB, 500x641px) Image search: [Google]
Chr_b_008.jpg
44KB, 500x641px
Was it Autism?
>>
>tg - anime
>>
>>51480094
technically its a traditional game
>>
File: 5.jpg (55KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
55KB, 555x555px
>>51480075
In season one he threatened to kill himself if Yugi killed his last monster. He also dedicated his entire "genius" to designing systems enhancing a cardgame he doesn't even have the rights to (making him entirely dependent on Pegasus) and is so obsessed with the game that he even has a Blue Eyes White Dragon jet. In fact, before he took over his company it was a well-running international arms company, and he turned it into a childrens card game accessoire company because he likes cardgames that much. Yes, it's autism.

>>51480094
Yu-gi-oh is a traditional game that actually exists though. The anime/manga is probably as /tg/ as Dungeon Meshi is.
>>
>>51480141
I completely forgot about the suicide attempt. Which genius decided to put an autistic moron in charge of a Japanese lockheed martin?
>>
>>51480291
it makes bank, and he killed off all the upper management when they fused into a 5 headed dragon so he has unilateral control over the company.
>>
>>51480513
Excuse me, but they what now?
>>
>>51480536
I think it was a filler episode.

...Oh geez, I just realized Yu-Gi-Oh did Isekai before it became popular.
>>
File: Wightprincess-RATE-JP-C.png (560KB, 385x565px) Image search: [Google]
Wightprincess-RATE-JP-C.png
560KB, 385x565px
>>51480536
It's from the show when they get trapped in that RPG game.
>>
File: Tomoko Autism intensifies.gif (2MB, 460x246px) Image search: [Google]
Tomoko Autism intensifies.gif
2MB, 460x246px
>>51480141
>fact, before he took over his company it was a well-running international arms company, and he turned it into a childrens card game accessoire company because he likes cardgames that much.
You know most normie people would say that this an awesome thing.
>>
File: Not Today Nigga.gif (2MB, 230x173px) Image search: [Google]
Not Today Nigga.gif
2MB, 230x173px
>>51480075
No. It was fucking skill.
>>
File: yu_gi_oh_6_17.jpg (193KB, 800x1266px) Image search: [Google]
yu_gi_oh_6_17.jpg
193KB, 800x1266px
>>51480141
Even the pre-cardgame chapters involved quite a few traditional games of their own, like air hockey with an explosive puck on a teppan griddle.

God damn early YGO was badass. Fucking card game ruined YGO.
>>
>>51480291

Wasn't the suicide attempt a gambit to play on Yugi's sympathies? Like he was going to lose and therefore fail to save his brother, so he tried to coerce Yugi to throw the match and let him win?
>>
>>51480536
they went into the MMO video game that he was designing for dual monsters when his brother got kidnapped by gozaburos actual kid (who was made infrim from a car accident), who then plugged him into a matrix style machine so he could get kaiba to go in there so he could take over his body (which is why gozaburo adopted Kaiba and Mokuba, to give him a body to download into). Noah managed to get the big wig department heads in on it since they were pissed at kaiba for turning the company into a card game ad, and was about to fire them, and planned to do the same thing as Noah (downloading their minds into younger bodies, I.E, the main cast) to become immortal. they had to do that by beating them in childrens card games to actually posses their bodies. they failed, and in a final attempt to win, they all fused their virtual bodies into the Five-Headed-Dragon (an actual card). they failed, and were BTFO.
>>
>>51480618
OUT-FUCKING-SKILLED
>>
whats with all the yugioh threads recently?
are they allowed on /tg/ now?
>>
>>51480705
...... Okay but was it GOOD?
>>
>>51480075
Even as a kid, I always saw him as a strange person who'd already won at life. Even in his obsession with a card game, he still ranks second and is only surpassed by a kid using fucking magic and ancient Egyptian pharaohs and shit.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.