[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dawn of War 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 'Ead 'Unter.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
'Ead 'Unter.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
Posted in /v/, may get some talk here too.

IGN just put out one of the Ork Missions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW3zxFBh30A&t=1166s [Embed]

Watched half way through until I had some other business to get to. So far from what I saw:

>Person playing is borderline stupid
>Ronahn IS still around, and does not like the Eldar leader
>Eldar leader is Autarch Kyre, typical poncy git
>Ork VAs are almost SS tier
>YOU GOT YOUR SHOOTA BOOOOOOOOOOOYZ
>Tankbustas say 'Who ya gonna call?'
>Ork armies can get a massive number of models
>Rockas are once again canon
>I thought it looked fun
>>
>>51474156
It does look fun, i'm not one to complain about the aesthetics because that's just retarded, but i still have to say, the squishyness of all the units kinda makes me worried, are the multiplayer games gonna take like 5 minutes or what?
>>
>>51474156
Honestly, I like almost everything here. The implementation, animations, and aesthetics are all excellently orky. The voice acting sounds really off, however. In particular, Gorgutz sounds more like a boy than a warboss. I imagine this is something we'll be able to fix with mods, however.
>>
>>51474809
>the voice acting
Not to mention the fact that they seem to be pronouncing words correctly (saying "things" instead of "fingz" for example)
>>
>>51474809
To be fair, Eldar are super squishy in the game and are based around hit and run tactics, which the AI probably didn't do too well. Orks are all about sticking lots of little units behind the big ones too, though the guy playing wasn't that smart.
>>
>>51474156
>VAs
Deffkopta pilots humming "Ride of the Valkyries" at 25:04
>>
>>51474156
I just cant buy it with this voice acting. I will maybe at least pirate it
>>
File: Sadness.jpg (37KB, 300x246px) Image search: [Google]
Sadness.jpg
37KB, 300x246px
>>51474156
Why didn't the Orkz scream at the top of their lungs during it? Fuck there was WHISPERING in the beginning. Very un-orky.
>>
File: Boreale40M.jpg (103KB, 626x480px) Image search: [Google]
Boreale40M.jpg
103KB, 626x480px
>>51475008
It can always be worse and better
>>
Was I mistaken, or were there no kill animations in that entire thing? That's what always drew me to DOW, seeing a unit mid combat just wreck someone in gory detail.

Also, the league aesthetic is killing it for me.
>>
>>51474156
It seems that Autarch Kyre will be one of the main villians in this game.

>I chuckled when Gorgutz called Ronahn as "Ronny"
>>
>>51476411
Sync kills are out, replaced with more gore. You'll still see models thrown across the field and a few legs separated from torsos, but the actual kill animations are out.

>>51475418
Well Gorgutz is more cunnin' than killy, and he usually just wants the job done and kill'em later rathen than kill'em now and loot stuff later.
>>
Gonna have to upgrade my video card and probably the rest of my computer some time this year, what a pain
>>
>>51474156
>>Person playing is borderline stupid
God this does my head in.
If you're playing a game for public consumption, make a basic effort to learn how the fucking thing works.
Dropped many a LP series for this dumb shit, and it's doubly unforgiveable for yes, I know... professional game reviewers.
>>
>>51476605
It's even weirder when they had a proper Starcraft streamer play throughbthe Eldar showcase. Sure, he jerked around a bit and screwed up sometimes but they were perfectly natural screwups that you would expect for someone trying it for the first time. Not this crap of tossing both Elites to their deaths.
>>
File: orkz_by_flyingdebris.jpg (475KB, 800x720px) Image search: [Google]
orkz_by_flyingdebris.jpg
475KB, 800x720px
>That unremarkable tune in the background.
Shame, I expected them to go full heavy metal with orks after that great preview.
>>
>>51474156
Posting dis fing.
http://m.ign.com/articles/2017/01/30/warhammer-40000-dawn-of-war-3-first-ork-hands-on
>>
>>51474156
Bump
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.