[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Legend of Barbarosa Mega

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: Screencap.jpg (84KB, 411x512px) Image search: [Google]
Screencap.jpg
84KB, 411x512px
Ladies and Gentlemen. I'd like to come forth to you today to tell the Chronicles of Barbarosa Mega, the chainsaw wielding, gas mask wearing amazonian woman from my Apocalypse World game. The picture is what her player sketched as a representation of her mask. The mask itself is possessed by a spirit named Dionysus, who Barbarosa regularly asks for advice. The other characters are as follows:

Mbeke: Our group's hard holder, pronounced Em-Bek-Ay. His character used a picture of James Earl Jones from that one movie where he plays an African warlord (I forget the name). His character does a good deep voice and always refers to his character in the third person. The hold, btw, was once the New York zoo, now called "New Zimbabwe", filled with mutant livestock of exotic animals.

The Cyclops: My character. He does have a name, but everyone just calls him the cyclops because he's missing his left eye. He's a Savvyhead born in the glacier of Quebec, but moved to New York by way of a van with the words "Free Candy" in faded spray paint on the sides. He traveled to New York in search of the Lost City of Mit (Massachusetts Institution of Technology, but he doesn't know that).

James: Our Driver. He joined after one of our characters had to bail. Our MC allowed him to have various animals instead of a car, so he's more of a beast master.
>>
>>51473283
First session was unremarkable, Mbeke got a proposition from an old friend to raid a hold filled with zealous women, he accepted, but not before beating the shit out of him. Also Barbarosa stomped on his knee, crippling him.

I ended up finding someone to help me research the findings from the lost city of Mit. But then at the end of session, our Child Thing (He was there for the first session, but we haven't seen him since) ended up finding out he was dead, and that a Wolf of the Maelstorm was wearing his skin.
>>
File: Screencap.jpg (7KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
Screencap.jpg
7KB, 246x205px
>>51473329
Session 2: The session opens up with the MC bringing our Battle Babe to me for advice (again, was played by someone but had to leave so we made her an NPC). She wanted to know how to deal with the guy supplying her weapons (the same guy who promised to help me with the stuff I'd bring back from Mit). She said he was acting strange, and I told her to put a gun to his sack and threaten to pull the trigger. My character's crazy like that. So she went off and I marked experience.

Meanwhile, Mbeke wanted an audience with Barbarosa Mega, I figured he was going to recruit her for the raid on the Queendom (or whatever the hold was called), but then I was shocked back to paying attention after he said his character rips off his clothes and said "I'll get the car battery!".

Tho Skype chat was confused as all fuck and realized that we were going to have a Hard Holder getting dominated by a faceless. We were roaring with laughter.
>>
Did you ask a 12 year old to draw your character?
>>
>>51473425
Not my character.
>>
File: Screen Cap.gif (924KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
Screen Cap.gif
924KB, 500x336px
>>51473416
Now, at this time I'd like to point out that our Hard Holder rolled like shit for his beginning of session move, so the MC took advantage of this by bringing in some Jehovah's Whiteness named "The Meek", who claimed that they shall inherit the world and started making a ruckus. This is when shit started to get into action. I was the first to jump into action with my Bonefeel. I teleported myself to the area with the proper tools (a shotgun) and blew the leader's brains out. Barbarosa's player posted the gif you see before you and dove into action. By the end of it, there were only a handful of them left and they begged for mercy. This is when that one NPC decided to take my advice and shoot into her weaponsmith's crotch...
>>
>>51473574
A metallic screech rang out, and that Battle Babe ran out of the shack, holding her bleeding side. The cyborg angel ran out, and that's when Mbeke decided to suplex it and we all focused fire.

Now, at this point I should probably mention that while Barbarosa and Mbeke were getting kinky, she asked her mask for advice. The mask in turn told her to MARRY him. That being said, I salvaged the unusual metal from the wolf we just killed and decided to make a wedding gift out of it, along with some incentive to get Barbarosa to protect me on my way to Mit, crossing the treacherous lands of Connecticut. The gifts I was making her were as follows. An armor piercing chainsaw, and an giant metal dildo that shocks.

Now by now all this sounds pretty tame, but things start to get insane in the next session when a full blown riot broke out in the hold during a psychedelic wrestling match in front of a champion on Nurgle...
>>
>>51473694
That last sentence got me wanting to hear more.
Continue.
>>
>>51473763
Yeah, that's when things really began to snowball.
>>
File: Rumble_Roses_Cover-_USA.png (209KB, 281x399px) Image search: [Google]
Rumble_Roses_Cover-_USA.png
209KB, 281x399px
>>51473694
So session 3 Biggins with Barbarossa Mega getting tought the principals of being one of Mbeke's wives by the rest of his harem. Our hero, naturally, tells them to fuck off with their beauty tips and etiquette. This didn't go over well with Mbeke's current favorite wife, a tall, athletic woman named Chastity, and so the two of them decided to settle the whole thing with a fight in one of the former animal enclosures. No armor, no weapons, and I think someone suggested something to do with oil.
>>
>>51474043
Barbarossa went around the whole hold, spreading the word of the fight. It got around so much that people from outside began to flock in to see the fight. James the driver started a betting pool for the fight, and even managed to convince some of them to bet on Chastity. I knew the poor girl wouldn't survive the wrath of Barbarossa Mega, so I decided now would be a good time to use my bonefeel to help rig this fight. The MC approved of my plan, and said that this was why he loved Savvyheads.

Barbarossa ended up coming to me and asked me to rig the fight for her, I said I'd only do it if she promises not to deal any lasting harm to the poor girl. The Cyclops doesn't like unnecessary violence. Barbarossa rolled to read me and ended up finding out I would plant shock plates in both hers and Chastity's boots, and that I could control the fight's outcome. She said "only if I feel like it." and stormed off.
>>
File: NurgleManifestation.jpg (92KB, 661x668px) Image search: [Google]
NurgleManifestation.jpg
92KB, 661x668px
>>51474327
The next day, the Queen of the Queendom, or whatever it was called, arrived for the match. According to the MC's description, she was 600 pounds and did NOT stop eating. If she had any clothes, they were hiding somewhere underneath the massive, rolling flaps of fat on this beast. Even when she would vomit, she would not stop eating and she had a 12 year old girl with a bucket to catch the watery shits that would spill out from her and over the back of the mutated rhino bear she had to ride on for mobility.

This thing was basically an IRL Gread Unclean one, and she bet a fuck-ton of potatos an Chastity.

Meanwhile, Barbarossa went to one of Mbeke's lesser wives and convinced her to spike Chastity's water.

The fight was about to begin, and Barbarossa decided to go barefoot in order to foil my plans, but I still had one trick up my sleeve...
>>
File: Metal-Dildo.jpg_350x350.jpg (17KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Metal-Dildo.jpg_350x350.jpg
17KB, 350x350px
>>51474522
The area was once an animal enclosure when the hold used to be a zoo, with animal fencing surrounding it. Chairs and tables littered the floor and in the middle was a baseball bat, wrapped in barbwire, and tied to a scared bird who wanted to escape. The two women were wearing spandex (Barbarossa's was white since she was the bride). We all haf a front row seat.

For the first time since we started playing, Barbarossa Mega opened her brain to the Maelstrom. She didn't roll that well, but she was able to ask the question "what is my biggest threat". The MC said Barbarossa was seeing the beta wife she convinced into spiking Chastity's water doing just that. He said she doesn't know her drugs well, and had to get help from Bonesaw, the medic that Barbarossa traumatized in the lasy session.

Barbarossa figure that her water was filled with PCP or bath salts, and decided to seize it by force.

But before she did that, I had one last trick up my sleeve. The metallic, electro dildo I made as a wedding gift. I threw it into the ring by Chastity, and the MC started howling and said she picks up the electro dildo bat.
>>
>>51474955
I'll tell you all how it unfolded later, I have to go to my co-op placement.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.