[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kamigakari General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: 1409159507566.jpg (498KB, 1228x758px) Image search: [Google]
1409159507566.jpg
498KB, 1228x758px
I summon you from slumber, awaken my master! [Kamigakari Anon]!
I have a question about high talents, do you acquire ONLY on Levels multiple of 5? Or can you acquire after you reached either Level 5 or 10 on any other level? This is incredibly important.
>>
File: 1398811911299.jpg (633KB, 1714x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1398811911299.jpg
633KB, 1714x1252px
Bump.
>>
>>51473268
Hello! You may acquire them only on multiples of 5. So in effect you get 4 High Talents total, not counting the two automatically acquired ones at level 10 and 20. You can also choose not to take a High Talent at any of those levels (but who would...)

Also if you hit level 10, you can take either a level 5 or a 10 High Talent, and when you hit 15 you can take a 15, 10, or 5 Talent, and so on.
>>
Also, reminder you can find extra stuff for Kamigakari in my pastebin. I update it largely on weekends, and this weekend I did quite a lot for the Requiem book!

http://pastebin.com/u/RoyalTeaRed

Keep in mind these translations are rough, unfinished, and unedited.

Once I finish all the non-weapon items I'll be moving on to Damocles to do extra player options there, then doing the same for Chronos. After that I'll swing back around and finish off Requiem's GM section.
>>
File: 1449082088637.gif (61KB, 330x126px) Image search: [Google]
1449082088637.gif
61KB, 330x126px
>>51475650
>>51475761

Thank you Kamigakari-senpai!
>>
File: 1467225557987.jpg (2MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1467225557987.jpg
2MB, 5000x5000px
Alright I got storytime from my first session of the game. I'm a level 1 God Hand A / Elemental Adept B (Magnetism) for context. My fighting style mainly focuses on turning Obstacles into Improvised Weapons and smashing people so hard with them that I deal huge damage and break the weapon to pieces, Jackie-Chan style.

>be me, a nerd who is being trained by a mad martial arts mentor to combat the other dangerous awakened
>after a training and sparring session go to the community center because now I'm awakened and I have the confidence to confess my love to my crush (her name is Charity Goemon, this is important)
>decided to make a poem as a gift, GM said if I prepared a bad haiku he'd give the party free rerolls
>apparently there's some big conference and everyone's outside and kids are playing and oh god there she is be cool be cool
>she sees me and says 'hi!'
>suffer from an anxiety attack, but be strong and not show it
>SHE'S WITH ANOTHER GUY
>HE'S SOOOOOOO HANDSOME
>she sits me down between her and the guy
>eventually gain the strength to do it
>'um uh, Charity I uh... brought something for you'
>'oh what is it Anon?'
>take the piece of paper out, copy paste the haiku unto the chat

Digimon's your name
I am the tamer today
Will you be my-mon?

>cannot fucking do it, we're all dying for like 15 minutes straight
>GM says that not only will he give me 3, but another free reroll for the entire session if I read it
>spend like 5 minutes trying to calm myself down and everyone else before reading it
>after doing my best straight-faced impression die again for another 10
>the pizza pasta is up in the air, the paper is on the ground, the realization of how stupid the haiku was reached the brain
>leave the party, confuse the other guy (who is another PC)
>spend 30 minutes trying to breathe in my spirit barrier
>>
File: 1448450506936.jpg (33KB, 706x706px) Image search: [Google]
1448450506936.jpg
33KB, 706x706px
>>51477730
And another one.
>fast forward, meet the rest of the party, the guy sitting next to crush was her bro and another PC
>we fight a bunch of bugs & save some kids, meet a fairy, realize who the boss of the session is, then find and mend a distortion made by him
>after wards go to a waffle house for steak and waffles (the Priest's treat)(edited)
>realize that the BBEG realized that we fucked with him by mending his distortion and he knows who we are
>highwaytohell.jpg in a catholic minivan driven by the priest
>arrive to the scene to see two batmen carrying a fat kid (who has potential to be awakened (he's not important to the story)) and the girl
>promptly grow the balls 10x their original size
>jump out of the van unto the bat to save the girl
>got the fat kid instead, throw him unto the van, he hits the seat (through the window I imagine but he's fine)
>jump from one bat to another
>knockout the motherfucker, true american style
>grab the girl and jump back to the van
>"I'm burnin' through the sky yeah
>Two hundred degrees
>That's why they call me Mister Fahrenheit
>I'm trav'ling at the speed of light" back to master's dojo in the van
>the girl and the fat kid are wtfing so hard
>hyperventilating, shouting at the priest to get to the dojo RIGHT NOW and PUT THE PEDAL TO THE METAL TO SAVE MY GIRLFRIEND
>Priest: "Is she your girlfriend?"
>Bro: "Charity, is this man your boyfriend?"
>Charity: "No, he's just a friend of mine..."
>there is no kushimata in the world that can heal the pain I've felt
>>
Can you tell me how many times Im supposed to stack the damage bonuses when doing an aramatima boss?

Do I apply the level bonus twice or just once?
>>
>>51478899
You apply both Aramitama and Boss modifiers, whatever they are. So a level 3 Mononoke who is getting Aramitamaized as well as Bossified would be at +6 PD and +200 HP, and so on.

>>51477730
>>51477817
Sounds like you had a good time! I'm glad!
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.