[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PETA Asks Games Workshop to Ban ‘Fur’ from Warhammer Characters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 329
Thread images: 64

File: 99070101019_UlrikTheSlayer01[1].jpg (48KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
99070101019_UlrikTheSlayer01[1].jpg
48KB, 600x620px
http://www.peta.org.uk/media/news-releases/peta-asks-games-workshop-ban-fur-warhammer-characters/

>London – Today, PETA fired off a letter to Games Workshop CEO Kevin Rountree asking that the miniatures giant ban “fur” garments from all Warhammer characters.

>“From the mighty Leman Russ and Horus Lupercal to Chaos Warriors and the Sisters of Silence, Warhammer features an abundance of characters who wear what appear to be animal pelts, which just doesn’t add up”, the group says in the letter. “These battle-hardened warriors are known for their martial prowess – but wearing the skins of dead animals doesn’t take any skill.”

>Animals killed for their fur are typically kept in tiny, filthy wire cages before being electrocuted, drowned, or even skinned alive. Or they may be trapped in the wild by horrific bone-crushing steel-jaw traps – which often leave them languishing for days before they eventually die of hunger, thirst, or blood loss.

>And even though Warhammer characters are fictional, PETA (whose motto reads, in part, that “animals are not ours to wear”) notes in the letter that “draping them in what looks to be a replica of a dead animal sends the message that wearing fur is acceptable – when, in fact, it has no more place in 2017 than it would in the year 40,000”.
>>
>>51471421

Sure, if PETA pays for the costs.
>>
>>51471421
>PETA

Imagine being that much of a faggot.
>>
>PETA is looking to generate interest in their movement as it has lost traction in recent years
>Try using W40ks spergtastic fan base to spread the word
I think their plan succeeded
>>
>>51471470
I don't really think they are generating the right kind of interest.
>>
File: peta.gif (233KB, 700x2613px) Image search: [Google]
peta.gif
233KB, 700x2613px
>>51471421
Fuck these people are psycho.
>let's ban little metal spacemen from wearing what looks like fur!
Normally I'd just laugh this shit off but these people are nuts, I seriously would not be surprised if they tried to make a big deal of this
>>
>>51471421
PETA really has nothing to do eh?
>>
>>51471483
Didn't say it was, but you know the old show business adage
>Any coverage is good coverage
>>
>>51471483
>>51471485
>>51471498

Everyone agrees that animals gets treated like shit. But noone does anything

There are quiet animal organisations that do good work and noone gives a shit or donates.

And there are loud ones like PETA that generate controversy and act like arseholes and everyone talks about them.

Get nothing done and be nice
Get something done and have your cause hated.

There's no winning for anyone here.
>>
>>51471525
They're not human anon, they've also shown time and again to not even be sentient, they are literally our play things, treating them like shit is still treating them better than we have historically treated other cultures
>>
>>51471517
The Female Ghostbuster proved it's absolutely not true. Still, yes, a lot of people still believe it.
>>
>>51471525
Frankly anon most people seem to get more concerned about animal welfare than human welfare. I hate to think of any critter suffering too, but I am put out at how some folk would step over a dying baby in order to save a kitten with a cold.
>>
>>51471525
I'd call it a win for GW if they rushed a bunch of finecast/metal models covered head to toe in animal pelts. What was the turnaround time for that pfist/bolter finecast captain? Just a few months, right?

I believe in GW. They can do this.
>>
Space Furries get REKT
>>
I'm a vegan and I think PETA is a bunch of moronic faggot assholes. Fuck them.
>>
File: Felinid_Chapter_Serf.jpg (52KB, 715x600px) Image search: [Google]
Felinid_Chapter_Serf.jpg
52KB, 715x600px
As long as felinids are still canon
>>
>>51471525
i get your point but it doesn't really apply to peta. they don't really care about animal rights. There shelters have some the highest kill rates, so high they're not even allowed to call themselves shelters in some states. or they pull stunts like kidnapping dogs from people's yards to euthanize.

there are genuine animal rights groups, peta isn't one of them.
>>
>>51471542
If you wouldn't curbstomp a baby for the sake of something like a dog, especially a brown baby, you're a bad person
>>
>>51471421
has peta not heard of fake fur?
>>
>>51471525
>PETA
>Getting things done
>>
>>51471421
>In the grimm darkness of the far future people has to advide to what SJW and faggots believe
Fuck this people already
>>
>>51471421
>Animals killed for their fur are typically kept in tiny, filthy wire cages before being electrocuted, drowned, or even skinned alive. Or they may be trapped in the wild by horrific bone-crushing steel-jaw traps – which often leave them languishing for days before they eventually die of hunger, thirst, or blood loss.
Sounds less grimdark than half the shit the imperium does.
>>
>>51471642
Literally have a better life than the average human of the Imperium, the fuck?
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
They don't even respect intelligent xenos much less fucking stupid animals
PPPFFFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>51471700
Your understanding of human psychology is poor, my cringelord friend.
>>
File: IMG_1684.jpg (25KB, 164x214px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1684.jpg
25KB, 164x214px
>this is actually a thing

Jesus wept
>>
>>51471720
Yeah, it's really hard to understand retards, I try but I can't graps some of the ideas that go through their minds.
>>
File: 99110108053_PenitentEngineNEW01.jpg (77KB, 920x950px) Image search: [Google]
99110108053_PenitentEngineNEW01.jpg
77KB, 920x950px
>>51471421
>And while we appreciate that these are fictional characters, draping them in what looks to be a replica of a dead animal sends the message that wearing fur is acceptable – when, in fact, it has no more place in 2017 than it would in the year 40,000.

Exactly, it's about time someone finally brought this terrible injustice to light.
>>
Isn't this game dark, grim filled with unfairness, death, racism, xenophobia, etc? why the fuck would make any sense to have equality of gender and animal rights?
>>
What terribly missed opportunity.
Instead of "Wrath of Magnus" there had to be "Wrath of PETA", where Fenris is invaded and destroyed by peta activists.
>>
Only PETA could whine about fur in a setting where there are literally demons that rape people to (eventual) death and that's one of the tamer aspects of the Grimdark.

Plus, you'd think the fact the fur is an indication that the wearers are barbaric would go down well with them, but nope, guess if PETA had their way, the Space Furries would need to wear hats saying 'we are viking stereotypes'.
>>
Did these people ever read the fluff?

> People for the Eating of Tasty Animals
>>
File: so fabiulous.jpg (41KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
so fabiulous.jpg
41KB, 600x620px
>>51471421
Reminder that it is perfectly acceptable to wear human skin garments
>>
>>51471537
>They're not human anon, they've also shown time and again to not even be sentient, they are literally our play things
I think that's taking it a little far anon, after all, peta activists are at least biologically human.
>>
>>51471421
Breaking news: By not complaining about the skulls, PETA declares that murdering people to wear their organs is acceptable in their eyes.
>>
>Wrestling a giant Fenrisian Wolf to death and taking it's pelt doesn't take any skill

Aaaayyyyy
>>
>>51471771
It actually is for them, this is nothing new, they don't care about humans, they said more than once that animals are more precious than humans and that we're the scourge of Earth
>>
>>51471421
>Batshit extremist personality cult still relies on gratuitous outrage and disturbing shock propaganda to get media attention
>Still hasn't and will never engage in actual, useful, productive activism instead of dedicating their resources to self-perpetuation
Nothing new under the sun. Maybe one day they'll get what's coming to them.
Until then I don't see the point of talking about their stupid publicity stunts.
>>
>Animals
They're all xenos, ALL, no animal in the grim dark of the far future, Earth has no animals, every creature that isn't human is a xeno.
>>
>>51471542
Don't be fucking absurd, no one would ever do something that insane. Such an act of inhumane callousness would rightfully be condemned and all would make the right choice to save the child. We as a species won't just randomly murder babies on the way to some misguided goal of animal welfare.
Only if it's a nigger baby.
>>
So, how does this work with tyranids? Do nid trophies count? Is everyone that has killed even a single gaunt in a game a shitlord?
>>
File: 99810107006_KaramazovNEW01.jpg (84KB, 920x950px) Image search: [Google]
99810107006_KaramazovNEW01.jpg
84KB, 920x950px
>>51471771
>murdering people to wear their organs is acceptable
I don't see why it wouldn't be.
>>
I love PETA, it's nice getting up in the morning and knowing there's a sizeable group of people I'm just objectively better than.
>>
>>51471812
>there are no wolves on fenris
>>
>>51471843
They look like wolves, they're called wolves but they aren't wolves
>>
File: Fucks Field.jpg (79KB, 575x383px) Image search: [Google]
Fucks Field.jpg
79KB, 575x383px
>>51471421

On one hand, I agree with PETA on the basis for the ethical treatment of animals. But on the other, if you're too stupid to realize that it's a fictional universe where it can literally rain blood and shit, then you really, really need help.

Pic related
>>
>>51471421
PEOPLE PLEASE we are overlooking the obvious.

What if theres an Inqistorial "Ordo PETA" that goes around slaughtering thousands to maintain anti-animal cruelty laws.
>>
File: OW THE EDGE.jpg (24KB, 589x225px) Image search: [Google]
OW THE EDGE.jpg
24KB, 589x225px
>>51471826
>last bit

Oooh, sooo shocking.
>>
>>51471525
>Peta
>Not a cult lead by deluded maniacs

Peta should be regarded as a terrorist organisation.
There are several animals rights groups that are both more sensible and less fanatic in their approach.
>>
File: no-wolves-on-fenris.jpg (92KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
no-wolves-on-fenris.jpg
92KB, 800x800px
Daily reminder.
>>
In this setting they lobotomize babies and turn them into servitors and I don't see people trying to copy this in real life, why do these PETArds think because animals are treated badly in the game is going to send a bad message to people?
>>
>>51471880
>Lord inquistor! We face a threat of galactic importance!
>Yes commander Fluffy-kins?
>We must make a choice that will affect billions of lives. On one planet, a cult of nurgle has risen, threatening the population with the onslaught of chaos.
>What is the other option?
>A planetary governor has held a fenrisian puppy up by it's ears....
>Thus do I declare Traitorous Perditus upon this governor! LET EXTERMINATUS BE DONE UPON THEM!
>Of course Lord inquistor... let the emperor's will be done.
>>
>>51471885
Oooh, sooo reddit.
>>
>>51471421
Who cares about what a bunch of terrorist-supporters want you to do?

http://www.peta.org/about-peta/faq/whats-petas-position-on-the-animal-liberation-front-alf/
>>
>>51471525
I actually work with an evil spooky animal rights group and PETA are a bunch of fucking jokes.

Yes animals being killed for no reason other then fur is bad but just because some big mother fucking murder machine in a game does it doesn't mean it'll encourage it. It won't make any real difference no matter what happens in this situation.
>>
>>51471421
>PETA
People
Eating
Tasty
Animals
>>
I'm glad someone is finally checking the privilege of this misogynist, homophobic, white supremacist, nazi , fascist game.
>>
>>51471923
1) they don't give a shit about babies.
2) they're the sort of people who get duped by their own narrative so much that they think everyone else is duped by narratives as well, thus conflicting narratives must be destroyed.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJiUfnIzbVM
>>
File: 1471035353291.png (78KB, 1306x354px) Image search: [Google]
1471035353291.png
78KB, 1306x354px
>>51471590 "edgy faggots" indeed
>>51471617
>>51471826
>>
The real shock will be if gee dubs responded, and says, we cant remove fur from existing minis, but in future we will respect your wishes.
>>
>>51471971
Right why everyone in this game is a fucking CIS male worshipping a patriarcal God on a golden seat?
>>
File: 99120102041_LordofSkulls01.jpg (145KB, 920x950px) Image search: [Google]
99120102041_LordofSkulls01.jpg
145KB, 920x950px
>decorating a vehicle with the mounted heads of an endangered species

When will it end?
>>
>>51471742
so that's why all the wargamers I know go around strapping people to giant walking mechanical harnesses, their little toys told them to!
>>
>>51471897
>There are several terrorist groups that are both more sensible and less fanatic in their approach.
FTFY.
>>
>>51471606
I'm still amazed GW didn't expand on them apart of that they are a thing.
>>
>>51472027
>I'm still amazed GW didn't expand on them

Only because you're a deviant mired in his own fetish.
>>
>>51471734
The militant left is easier to understand than the militant right, but both are fucking batshit crazy.
>>
>>51471977
Hey man, I was just pointing out that people consider African babies to be second-rate humans. People have double standards. Doesn't make me /pol/ to point out that people are assholes when it comes to the impoverished products of oppressive rule.

Personally, I respect babies of all persuasions, niggers or otherwise.

Interesting question is whether one would choose two nigger babies or one White baby. Being Asian, I'd pick the duo of niglets, so I'd like for that accusation of /pol/ to be taken back senpai
>>
>>51472042
>Hating on catgirls

Then again, they'd make them into humans with hairy skin condition.
>>
>>51472006
.....Are all of those Bloodmount heads alive?
>>
>>51472060
Fuck you furfag. Go play Infinity with all the other faggots.
>>
>>51471987
Did you just assume the Emperor's gender? You massive shitlord!
>>
>>51471421
Literally "we don't like it, so let's force everyone into pretending it doesn't exist at all"
>>
File: 99120102041_LordofSkulls05.jpg (132KB, 920x950px) Image search: [Google]
99120102041_LordofSkulls05.jpg
132KB, 920x950px
>>51472091
Well, that would just be even crueller, not even having the decency to put them out of their misery.
>>
>Horus
>Caused the death of literal billions of people
But God forbid he wear a fucking pelt, that's where the line is?
>>
>>51472006
>>51472146
This model always makes me laugh, it is the over the top and ridiculous thing ever and I love it
>>
>>51471485
>that WoW protest
I remember that one. It was hilarious when it got crashed. The one time Alliance and Horde unanimously stood side by side to slaughter as many baby seals as possible. Fun times.
>>
>>51471833
Obviously Tyranids are propaganda funded by the hunting lobby to shape people's minds to support the extermination of all the majestic animals on this planet.
>>
>>51472153
Of course.
HUMAN LIFE DOESN'T MATTER.
GOD HATE HUMANS.
HUMANITY WAS A MISTAKE.
THE GUN IS GOOD THE POONOS IS EVIL!
>>
>>51472111
>Being faggot
>Calling others faggots
>M-muh adult wargames for an adult like me

Meanwhile, a full chapter with bats fetish, indulgement with wolf and leather hard on is totally a-okay.
>>
>>51472218
Furfag catfucker webboo like you can't understand manliness.
>>
>>51472056
I'd choose the white, they dont bite you in the ass later

Btw I'm not white either
>>
>>51472140
Welcome to the far left
>>
>>51471421
>“These battle-hardened warriors are known for their martial prowess – but wearing the skins of dead animals doesn’t take any skill.”
Will someone have the courage to explain how things work to them?
I always kinda assumed the pelts were from animals they had hunted for themselves, and that the animals in question would've been actually dangerous or something.
>>
>>51472241
White people aren't exactly trustworthy. Depends on their income.
>>
>>51472265
Same thing with the no girls in 40k article. They know shit about the hobby, game or setting.
>>
>>51471421
>draping them in what looks to be a replica of a dead animal sends the message that wearing fur is acceptable
>implying any of the fucked-up shit going on in the grimdarkness of the 41st millennium is portrayed as acceptable

Man, you can't even make satire of these stupid fucks, because any attempt to exaggerate their idiocy inevitably turns out to be accurate instead of funny.
>>
>>51472413
Reminds me of the batshit Christfags during the Pokemon crazed who used to claim that it encouraged theft, because Team Rocket did that.
They also complained about Sabrina stealing souls.
>>
does PETA really think GW will give a shit about their opinion? removing all fur from models, art and fluff would cost shit tons of money
>>
>>51472477
No.
>>
File: folly.jpg (202KB, 976x975px) Image search: [Google]
folly.jpg
202KB, 976x975px
https://twitter.com/thetowerofstars/status/826052983565799424
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWvZ9Ty3_sg
>>
>>51472477
They very likely don't expect anything to come from it, but they want to: a) get people talking about them; and b) go "ohh, look at those evil business people, not catering to our demands.".
They are still under the illusion that any publicity is good publicity.
>>
>>51472477
I used to think wotc didn't give a fuck about crazy feminists asking for no violence towards women of any kind in mtg...and look now, no women can be seen having anykind if fighting against a male in the art
>>
File: 1481556753454.gif (500KB, 480x228px) Image search: [Google]
1481556753454.gif
500KB, 480x228px
>>51471764
>>
>>51471421
>Implying they wear fur for fashion and not as trophies
>Implying they didn't do some backwater human colony a service by killing the monster whose fur they wear
>Implying they didn't eat the meat and fashion tools and totems from the bones
>Implying the 41st millennium cares about animals when it doesn't even care about human rights

I should not be amazed at the idiocy, but I am.
>>
>>51471421
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XzB5PQiXwrk
>>
>>51472519
And people say Ward is good for nothing!
>>
>>51471525
>Get something done and have your cause hated.
But that's bullshit.

How does printing pamphlets with dead rabbits with the caption 'your daddy killed the easter bunny' distributed in front of a kindergarden help their cause?

They're just desperate for attention and fucking hypocrites.
>>
>>51472558
>I should not be amazed at the idiocy, but I am.
Their statement specifically mentions Space Wolves and that the animals being killed for their fur are helpless...
>>
>>51472603
>They're just desperate for attention and fucking hypocrites.
So, just like any other cult, whether modern (like rad-lefts/rights) or ancient? This is nothing new.
>>
>>51472620
>This is nothing new.
Just particularly annoying.

There isn't a single other organization that I hate as much.
>>
>>51472519
Thanks Ward.
>>
>>51472616
What I am trying to say is I have always despised Peta and have no expectation to ever encounter a thoughtful or intelligent statement from them, whatsoever. And still they find ways that my opinion of them gets worse.
>>
>>51471525
>Get nothing done and be nice
>Get nothing done and have your cause hated

FTFY
>>
File: image.jpg (235KB, 1169x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
235KB, 1169x500px
>>51472027
It's just a reference to Red Dwarf. Anime has nothing to do with it.
>>
File: 208-209.jpg (1MB, 2297x1704px) Image search: [Google]
208-209.jpg
1MB, 2297x1704px
>>51472519
Praise the Ward.
>>
>>51472519
>ward remembers catachan face eaters
truly the hero we deserved
>>
>>51472772
He is our Spiritual Liege!
>>
>>51471812
Earth infact has animals. It even has wild dog problems still.
>>
>>51472717
Four Paws constantly gets shit done.
>Legally rescuing bears from shitty zoos and inappropriate private ownership in Eastern europe and transporting them to animal sanctuaries
>Rescuing lions and other big cats from shitty zoos and inappropriate private ownership worldwide
>Bettering the working conditions of coach horses in Vienna so they don't have to go through urban traffic
>Actually informing and protesting fur industry in Scandinavia

Yes, they also have numbnuts, especially youngsters, but overall those dudes and dudettes do a pretty goshdarn good job.
>>
>>51472828

Thats cool, my point of contention is that PETA get anything done. I'm sure there are plenty of animals rights groups who aren't cunts and have achieved a lot of worthwhile stuff.
>>
File: IMG_1701.jpg (15KB, 480x110px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1701.jpg
15KB, 480x110px
>>51472828
The difference between SJW and actual activist is that activist actually get shit done and end helping everyone in the long run.
>>
>>51472828
Why do you give a shit about fur?

It's the same thing as leather.

Would your dick get less in a knot if the meatsicle we skinned was eaten?
>>
File: Slaaneshi Chaos Host.jpg (342KB, 2000x2766px) Image search: [Google]
Slaaneshi Chaos Host.jpg
342KB, 2000x2766px
We must now find as many Slaaneshi hosts with excessive nipple piercings on horses as we can possibly find.

For science n' shit.
>>
>>51472854
In some places for fur the animal is skinned alive, for leather the animal is already dead.

Today? Fur and leather are made with dead animals.
>>
>>51472481
How's uneducated labour for you? Btw I'm an engineer
>>
>>51471485
That this organization hasn't been purged means there is no law or justice in this world. If you have the media by your side you can do whatever the fuck you want.
>>
>>51472854
Yes, matter of fact I disagree wasting good meat and other animal produce just for fashion.

Leather is harvested from livestock that we're going to eat, anyway, so I'm absolutely fine with it. On the other hamd, we raise minks and fucking squirrels just so we can teair their skin off then let the rest rot in the corner. That's fucking bullshit, especially when there's a huge debate about livestock in general. We're raising food but then don't eat it but make hats out of them.

That's like growing cucumbers just so you can stick them up your ass, which I assume you like to do.
>>
>>51472907
Meat and leather requiere two different type of animals, you do know that?

Meat, leather and fur need different kind of animal and ways to feeding and keeping them. At least for industrial size.
>>
>>51471421
>it has no more place in 2017 than it would in the year 40,000
not only are they retarded, but funny as well.
>>
>>51471421
You know, with everything else going on in the world right now, is focusing on Games Workshop really the best thing PETA could be focusing on right now?
>>
>>51472942
Different guy, but I kinda share a similar thought, I'm not asking to use squirrels to feel people, but you can use its meat to make food for other animals I guess, no? It seems like a fucking waste if you ask me.
>>
>>51471898
>Climate "change"

subtle!
>>
File: No more hugs, will.gif (607KB, 187x220px) Image search: [Google]
No more hugs, will.gif
607KB, 187x220px
>Instead of doing something useful with their time, these people spend their days doing shit like calling for the removal of plastic "fur" trimmings from toys for manchildren
>>
>>51472990
With everything else going on in the world right now, is focusing on videogames really the best thing Annita could be focusing on right now?

These people are all for complaining, they don't care about doing any good or doing anything really, that would mean their job is done and don't get more attention
>>
File: Tactical molk.jpg (247KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Tactical molk.jpg
247KB, 720x960px
>>51473010
Sadly this is the truth of it. The people who complain the loudest would quickly regret it if what they demand was delivered, because they would no longer be able to make easy money for whining about it.
>>
>>51472233
>this triggered
>>
>>51472666
Femen are almost as bad IMO, as far as "insane counterproductive activist cults with shock tactics and a love of money and bad publicity" go.

>>51472849
This guy gets it

>>51473003
Like SJWs, it's not about causing positive change, it's about displaying your ideals in a flashy and masturbatory way.
>>
>>51473003
It's doubly awesome that they don't assume that some of that fut might be artificial. Don't Skitarii have wooden weapons because wood is practically non-existent on Mars and it's about the same as having a gun with solid platinum grips with diamonds? So you can have worlds where fur is rare if not non-existent and they could just make fake fur and sell it to unsuspecting chums as the real deal.

Also, why aren't they bitching about Salamanders' and Lizardmen's use of lizard skin?
>>
>>51473053
>Also, why aren't they bitching about Salamanders' and Lizardmen's use of lizard skin?
Because they only care about the qt animals, not the ugly ones, not joking, they'll step on roaches without any second thought but saving a baby seal is above saving a human.
>>
>>51472942
You cannot tell me that butcheries don't jump at the opportunity to sell cow skins to tanneries. They're right at the source and they have to remove te skin, anyway, so it's barely any extra effort to just be a bit more careful and not carve it off in scraps.

Sure, there's higher quality leather and that requires a different breeding stock, but that leather also costs more, and if you're not producing for a designer label you're definitely going for the cheaper stuff.

Also
>Have spare dead minks and squirrels
>Cut them up, put parts in airtight boxes
>Ship out to haute cuisine restaurants for stew
>Suddenly trendy because rich people, increase demand
>Make extra money, invest in personnel, create jobs
>Repeat process
>>
File: 1468217170572.jpg (170KB, 1023x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1468217170572.jpg
170KB, 1023x1023px
>>51473075
>>
>>51473053
Because it's kinda hard to get an iguana or chameleon to look sadly at a camera while you play IN THE AAAAARMS OOOOOF THE ANGELS
>>
>>51471525
PETA is made of fanatics conceptually not dissimilar by islamists, fanatic christians, and the like.
The "animal rights" world in general is full of organisation that just hate people.
And their hypocrisy is palpable.
>>
>>51473075
>Reptiles not kewt
Fucking warmblooders
>>
File: 1485452179233.png (176KB, 358x310px) Image search: [Google]
1485452179233.png
176KB, 358x310px
>>51471746
Underated post of the century.
I would pay to see this.
>>
>>51471746
>>51473126
>there are no wolves on fenris
>at least, not after PETA finished their "animal protection" activities
>>
>>51473090
Usually sold as low quality meat for hamburgers, sausages and stuff like that

It depends on the country, in some places it is cheaper just to throw away stuff
>>
>>51473115
>Adding sad music

I hate this in infomercials.
>>
>>51473109
>>51473125
I'm not saying they aren't qt, I'm saying PETA don't find them qt
>>
>>51471421
So, when is someone going to tell them that there are no wolves on Fenris?
>>
>>51473148
We're not accusing you, we're complaining about the notion in general.
>>
>>51473075
You could make an argument for roaches and ants not having feelings.
You can't argue that bats and various ugly rodents don't have feelings.

>>51473136
Accurate
>>
>Feminists, libcucks, SJW, whiteknights, long etc
>Informing themselves before speaking
Sincere chuckle

Once an American told me that their biggest achievement was bullshiting, aka talking out of their asses without any thought behind what they're saying, I think they have been long surpasses by these retards.
>>
>>51473180
>Bats
>Ugly
>Rodents
>Ugly

I'll give you naked mole rats.
>>
that feel when they didn't mention flayed ones and dark eldar they wear MAN FUR
>>
>>51473197
That's ratist
>>
>>51473109
stop making me want geckos
>>
File: 1474829141243.png (487KB, 525x641px) Image search: [Google]
1474829141243.png
487KB, 525x641px
>>51472519
>>
>>51472481
Back to your containment board
>>>/pol/
>>
>>51473214
Dude they can close their lips behind their teeth and look like genital cancer. Their perfectly evolved for their habitat but it just goes to show that mother nature is a cruel parent.
>>
>>51472942
False. Meat cattle is perfectly fine for leather and a horde of other things like glue, medicine and even cardboard.
There is a leather industry that goes out of it's way to waste cattle to get "better" leather. But that industry is bullshit and should not exist.
>>
>>51472942
I've been to several slaughterhouses.
All of them have a hide shed where the skin is kept. From and cows.
I think that is a pretty good indicator that they use the skin.
>>
>>51471826
>China
>>
File: 99810110005_FlayedOnesNEW01.jpg (106KB, 920x950px) Image search: [Google]
99810110005_FlayedOnesNEW01.jpg
106KB, 920x950px
>>51473204
Sometimes they use the insides too.
>>
>>51473042
I actually slept with an ukranian prostitute who "protests" for FEMEN. It's completely fake, absolutely none of them are activists. All the girls you see in protests and shit are prostitutes or models paid to flash their tits in public.
>>
>>51473262
I read it in Donny's voice.

God damn it.
>>
>>51473243
>>51473250
I'm wrong then, but there are places that basically breed animals for one thing in particular.
>>
>>51472091
Naw, that'd feed slaanesh and everybody hates that.
>>
>>51473282
Yes, they do and it's bullshit.
>>
>>51473279
Well I used to run a protest business.

So when ever I see people at protesting I wonder how many of them are paid to be there.
>>
>>51472854
Same deal with shark finning and ivory hunting. The problem isn't using the animal's fur along with the rest of it (unless you're a loony) the problem is that animals are killed only for the fur, sometimes skinned alive and a lot of the time rare/at risk species, then the rest is thrown away. The problem isn't the fur itself, its the fact that its rarer species and they only take the one part of the animal.
>>
>>51473042
>Femen are almost as bad
How is showing tits as bad as stealing family pets?
Yes, femen are insane and political and shit. But they are nowhere near as bad. And I've had a few wanks over those pics.
>>
>>51473090
Dog food or hot dogs.
>>
>>51473302
A strong majority i'd say, then they move the cameras and shit right up next to the crowd to inflate the numbers even more. There was 'protest' over at my school on inauguration day and it was less than 100 people and even then they still couldn't decide on a singular goal.
>>
>>51473350
As in extremist are bad.

Extremist thinking always end in bad things.
>>
>>51473357
A lot of dog foods are actually plant byproducts and other garbage, the meat scrapings are the best part of it.
Can really fuck up your dog's digestion.
>>
>>51471742

fuck man I love that model, just wish they weren't absolute dogshit ingame
>>
File: 600px-Cassius_vs._Tyranids.jpg (83KB, 600x390px) Image search: [Google]
600px-Cassius_vs._Tyranids.jpg
83KB, 600x390px
>>51471833

Oh fuck... Cassius is in trouble if Tyranids get counted as Animals. I mean he formed a specialised group specifically for hunting them down, then pimped them out to everyone who would listen to them.
>>
>>51472519
wtf i like Ward now!
>>
>>51473109
Cute
>>
File: cute spider.jpg (126KB, 880x608px) Image search: [Google]
cute spider.jpg
126KB, 880x608px
>>51473171
Spiders are cute too
>>
>>51473413

They really are one of the better examples of a walker that would be better as a monstrous creature. Since they heavily have rules to make them ignore a lot of 'Being a walker' with shaken and stunned.
>>
File: 1319466271064.jpg (831KB, 669x960px) Image search: [Google]
1319466271064.jpg
831KB, 669x960px
>>51473435
Nah, Lord Macragge's got his back. Tyranids make good furniture.
>>
>>51473569
They were made in a time when walkers where walkers.

Then Tau came out and everything went to shit

The wraithlord was the only non walker walker and it made sense since the Eldar also had a walker
>>
>>51473602
>and it made sense
Not really, wraithlords used to be walkers as well. Just the dreadnought-class heavy walker to the war walker's light walker.

Them becoming creatures was the first alarm bell.
>>
>>51473619
I'm talking about third. When 40k turn into 40k.
>>
>>51471421
Spending that money on killing the animals they're supposed to shelter on killing them and running shit like this is fucking disgusting.
>>
>>51471537
No, in fact we downplay their mental capabilities.

http://fcmconference.org/img/CambridgeDeclarationOnConsciousness.pdf
>>
>>51471525
>PETA
>actually helping animals

that's a good one anon, PETA kills more animals per year than most butcher shops.
>>
File: hatted weapons.gif (46KB, 498x359px) Image search: [Google]
hatted weapons.gif
46KB, 498x359px
>>51473471
Me as well and I'm not sure what to do.
>>
>(((PETA)))
>>
>>51473602
Except Tau appeared in 2001 and that mini appeared in 2003, so your argument is invalid
>>
File: 07DH7Tw.jpg (39KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
07DH7Tw.jpg
39KB, 500x375px
>>51473109
Snakes are cute, too, they're usually just shy.
>>
>>51473757
I was referring to the Riptide...
No one has a problem with the old 3rd edition battlesuit.
>>
>>51471421
What about all the models that adorn themselves in human skulls and flesh?
>>
>>51473979
Why do you bring this up? This is PETA! For them humans lives have no value.
>>
>>51471421
Who cares about damn animals? They are meant to be killed.
>>
>>51474016
You are mistaken.

THEIR lives have value, because they're the ones fighting the good fight. Everyone else's lives are worthless.
>>
File: AaNWLTo.jpg (48KB, 960x702px) Image search: [Google]
AaNWLTo.jpg
48KB, 960x702px
>>51471421
>ban fur
Good idea, Space Wolves are for fags anyway
>>
>>51474368
Say the guy that failed in going inside a library warded by clown.
>>
>>51471525
They have high kill shelters because their founder believes that any species we have changed from nature (dogs and modern farm cows for example) should be wiped out.
>>
>>51474410
Please learn how to form a coherent sentence first.
>>
File: IMG_1426.png (351KB, 352x478px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1426.png
351KB, 352x478px
>>51472519
F
>>
>>51474438
Check your privileges before! Ableist!
>>
Jesus,

no one wants to see animals harmed but there are ways to do this properly.

If you can afford it and feel strongly enough, donate to the local animal shelter. They'll put your money to better use than PETA.

And if you really want to make a difference and can afford it, buy free range animal meat from your local farmer.
>>
File: 1466445626383.png (221KB, 284x370px) Image search: [Google]
1466445626383.png
221KB, 284x370px
>>51472519
Fucking brutal
>>
>>51471525
I volunteer at a shelter every weekend.

No one there likes PETA. A good number of people there think they're actively harming the cause.
>>
>>51474622
Because they are. Extremist are bad.
>>
>>51474718
I agree, there are a few people who try to look for a silver lining and not condemn them but just saying the response, at least among this group of people who work with animals, ranges from indifference to active disgust.
>>
>>51471812
>>51471843
>>51471866
Fenrisian Wolves aren't Xenos, IIRC, but they're not wolves, either. They're actually mutant humans, whose ancestors were twisted by the genetic engineering performed to improve the settlers of Fenris back during the DAoT; this is why Space Wolves can only be recruited from among the natives of Fenris without horribly mutating.
>>
File: 12.jpg (637KB, 1146x1590px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
637KB, 1146x1590px
>>51473602
>>51473619
At the same time as the MC Wraithlord, there was also the Talos. Although obviously not a walker in the traditional sense, it was (in its original form) a big fighting robot that didn't use the vehicle rules. Had a meat-'pilot' strapped in, but then so does the Penitent Engine.

And it wasn't a walker because it was a skimmer, which was why it had a Skimmer special rule, but only because it wasn't actually a skimmer.
>>
>>51473042
>Femen are almost as bad
You fucking take that back before I remove your tongue with my crysknife.
>>
>>51474833
So fuck Tau? Well no, fuck their stupid MC and GC shit.
>>
Who's going to explain to them that there are no wolves on Fenris?
>>
>>51471898
But there are no wolves on Fenris...
>>
>>51472854
>>51472876
They're small critters that are trapped then killed with methods like electrocution or suffocation, sometimes skinned alive.
Also there's lots of Chinese leather being imported that is made with stray cats and dogs that get beaten with a stick and then skinned.

So yeah it can be pretty shitty.

That said PETA is retarded and most of what they do looks like a smear campaign against animal rights.
>>
>>51471542
I'd step over ten dying children, with no particular racial prejudice, to save a dying kitten, or puppy, or basically any other domestic animal.

People are fucking garbage.
>>
>>51472241
>>51472056
Just remember there's a difference between a nigger and a black person. Since personhood doesn't really exist until about 16-21, a black baby can't be a nigger. As to choosing the two black babies or the one white one, I'd choose the one. It's easier and cheaper to raise, and would likely face less hardships in schooling due to being part of the ethnic majority, so bullying would be much rarer.
>>
File: damn you to hell.jpg (80KB, 1024x439px) Image search: [Google]
damn you to hell.jpg
80KB, 1024x439px
>>51474965
If only we acted sooner!
>>
>>51473777
I love Ball Pythons.
>>
>>51472455

I remember that shit.

>Was raised by hyper right-wing conservative Christian parents

>Bible study every Wednesday

>Ancient bitch always comes, thinks everything from Space Jam to Pokémon is demonic and tools of Satan

>Gives my parents a pamphlet about the dangers of the new Pokémon trend

>pamphlet says Koga is a warlock, Ash wanted to steal Sabrina's psychic Pokémon by summoning evil spirits, and that Pokémon are actually demons possessing kids because the author heard a kid running around shouting "Bulbasaur!" in a raspy voice

Don't miss those days.
>>
>>51472167
It's a pity it costs so many points. Like, seriously, it costs more than a Warhound Titan, and it's basically a somewhat more melee-oriented version of one, but without any Void Shields.
>>
Just look at the comment section
>>
>>51472519
HAHAHA

WTF, I like ward now.

Can we start calling him our spiritual liege unironically now?
>>
I feel like everybody in PETA is ̶s̶e̶c̶r̶e̶t̶l̶y̶ an animal fucker
>>
>>51475448
Nah, they are just animal murderers.
>>
>>51471769
>Mysides
>>
>>51475398
>Was raised by hyper left-wing progressive feminist parents

>Gender studies every Wednesday

>Pansexual he-bitch always comes, thinks everything from Space Jam to Pokémon is oppressive and tools of the patriarchy

>Tweets at my parents a link about the dangers of the sexist Pokémon shitlords

>"article" says Koga is a rapist, Ash wanted to steal Sabrina's socially constructed virginity by asking her for a coffee, and that Pokémon are actually MRA because the author heard a kid running around shouting "Bulbasaur!" in a deep voice

How can you not?
>>
>>51473239
Go back to your containment website, tumblr.
>>
>>51472519
Ever notice how the guys we disliked become cool once they leave?

Well, okay, not all of them, I'm pretty sure Goto's still multilasering to this day.
>>
>>51475499
The difference is that one of these scenarios actually happens irl.
>>
>>51475456
Necrophilia.
>>
File: FICTIONAL.gif (495KB, 264x148px) Image search: [Google]
FICTIONAL.gif
495KB, 264x148px
Look, I'm an animal rights fag, as a general rule, but it's NOT FUCKING REAL.

You haven't got a fucking brain if you think this has any bearing on reality, whatsoever.
>>
>protest the fur being worn by characters
>the genocide of millions of innocent worlds is totally okay though, no troubles here

Sad thing is that I agree with a lot of theor goals- hell the name itself sums up what I'd like. We should treat animals ethically, but that doesn't entail starving millions to not kill some cows. But should we give those cows some nice places to live? Yeah, sure.
>>
File: Leman_Russ_&_Angron.png (6MB, 2750x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Leman_Russ_&_Angron.png
6MB, 2750x2000px
Poor Angron is going to have to give up his coat.

Thats a shame :(
>>
>>51471771
>London – Today, PETA fired off a letter to Games Workshop CEO Kevin Rountree asking that the miniatures giant ban “power armor” garments from all Warhammer characters.

>“From the mighty Leman Russ and Horus Lupercal to Chaos Warriors and the Sisters of Silence, Warhammer features an abundance of characters who wear what appear to be physically enhancing powered exoskeletons, which just doesn’t add up”, the group says in the letter. “These battle-hardened warriors are known for their martial prowess – but wearing ceramite plates doesn’t take any skill.”

>Heretics are often killed and are typically tiny, filthy scum before being electrocuted, drowned, or even skinned alive by the loyal servants of the Emperor. Or they may be trapped in the wild by horrific bone-crushing steel-jaw power fists – which often leave them languishing for days before they eventually die of hunger, thirst, or blood loss.

>And even though Warhammer characters are fictional, PETA (whose motto reads, in part, that “doubts are not ours to wear”) notes in the letter that “draping them in what looks to be a replica Starcraft marine powered armor sends the message that wearing power armor is acceptable – when, in fact, it has no more place on Adeptus Custodes than it would in Catachan”.

Fixed.
>>
>>51475755
I always figured that if you're going to raise an animal for the sole purpose of later killing and eating it, you should at least ensure that it's comfortable until it's ready for slaughter.
>>
>>51475927
There is a thing called "happycow"
>>
I wonder what PETA thinks of Beastmen?
>>
>“From the mighty Leman Russ and Horus Lupercal to Chaos Warriors and the Sisters of Silence, Warhammer features an abundance of characters who wear what appear to be animal pelts, which just doesn’t add up”, the group says in the letter. “These battle-hardened warriors are known for their martial prowess – but wearing the skins of dead animals doesn’t take any skill.”

Throw him in a cage with a bear and see how easy it is.
>>
>>51471421
That sounds 100% in line with 40k
>>
>>51472265
That's generally how it is, the pelts are usually trophies of especially nasty alien monsters that are dangerous enough to give even a genetically engineered god of war a hard time.
>>
>>51475764
>And even though Warhammer characters are fictional, PETA (whose motto reads, in part, that “doubts are not ours to wear”) notes in the letter that “draping them in what looks to be a replica Starcraft marine powered armor sends the message that wearing power armor is acceptable – when, in fact, it has no more place on Adeptus Custodes than it would in Catachan”.
>“draping them in what looks to be a replica Starcraft marine powered armor"
>"replica Starcraft marine powered armor"
>>
>>51471421
> pick on hobby full of social rejects
> social rejects sperg out like the autists they are
> so much it attracts media attention
> it's trivially easy to paint autistic nerds as over excited psychos and the provoker as poo' innocent dindunuffins
> what are a bunch of zero-social-skills nerds going to do?
> they win, get everything they want, all because autists couldn't keep from losing their shit
It worked like a charm for Anita.
>>
>>51476548
>Muh tactical butt blockers!
>>
>>51476548
>so much it attracts media attention
they're really overestimating the amount of sway warhammer fans have in the media
>>
>>51471421
>Tiny animals
>Implying they don't hunt and kill huge beasts
PETA are retards who don't understand how fiction works and think everyone is some pussy californian.
>>
>>51471485
>Leader got sterilized
Thank fuck. Now we don't have to worry about her passing on her shitty genes.
>>
>No skill.

Hey fuck you buddy, those Salamander pelts can be wicked hard to obtain.
>>
>>51471525
PETA aren't pro-animal, anon. They're anti-human. Plain and simple. They're one step away from being the VHEM.
>>
>>51476798
I'm a VHEMfag and I hate PETA
>>
>>51476578
Just like the amount of sway video games have in the media.
>>
>>51476989
No? It's not even comparable.
>>
I just assume PETA is a bunch of trolls and they go from rage-inducing to fucking hilarious. Just imagine if Anonymous had posted this instead of PETA.
>>
>>51475534

And yet that's how right wingers view liberals.
>>
>>51476548
>It worked like a charm for Anita.
Not really, she is slipping into irrelevance, even UN couldn't save her.
>>
>>51475764
Glorious.
>>
>>51477115
Well you can't do much when you have body disphoria and in absolutely denial of it. Wonder how much else is fuck up in her head that even UN could not save her
>>
>>51477115
Delaying the slide into irrelevance and making money are still wins, however temporary.
>>
File: IO1biBe.png (91KB, 495x422px) Image search: [Google]
IO1biBe.png
91KB, 495x422px
>>51473272
>>
>>51472734
Okay, I have a decent bit more respect for GW now
>>
>>51475764
>replica Starcraft marine powered armor

Rogue Trader came out before Starcraft
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>51475546
Yeah, but you see, like jokes, it's trivializing a real thing, making it normal and socially acceptable, so it's bad.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OadKdLf30qQ
>>
>>51478107
Based Duncan
>>
>>51472543
Did you read one of the more recent stories? Chandra gets beaten the fuck up by that police dude that killed her dad.
>>
>>51472233

>SIlly faggot never met a Khajit concubine
>>
>>51471421
>a chaos warrior wearing furs is wrong
>but his necklace of human skulls is A-OK

Somebody needs to recheck their priorities.
>>
>>51471421

>this heretic
Seems like games in general will never be safe.

Someone will always blame it for all the wrongs in the world. When it isn't promoting satanism, and murder, it's promoting sexism and bigotry.
>>
ITT PETA succeeds in acquiring (You)s.
>>
>caring about PETA in current year
>>
>>51478592
And animal cruelty.
Don't forget animal cruelty.
>>
>>51473471
I think all the hate he got has humbled him somehow, at least I hope that is the case. Hopefully his future works will reflect that. We can only hope now.
>>
>>51471525
>Get something done and have your cause hated.
Except PETA doesn't get anything done. See >>51471485
>>
File: watcat.jpg (156KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
watcat.jpg
156KB, 800x600px
>>51471421
>they're mad over fictional characters wearing fictional fur?

PETA kills animals
>>
>but wearing the skins of dead animals doesn’t take any skill
Have these niggas even SEEN some of the fucking monsters out there in the 40k universe?
>>
>>51479061
Believe in the Ward, for he believed in us.
It is His second coming.
Matt will show us the way.
Ward is love. Ward is life.
Long live Matt Ward.
>>
>>51471421
>Nothing on the bloody battlefields of Warhammer’s conflict-ravaged universe could match the terrible reality that foxes, minks, rabbits, and other living beings experience at the hands of the fur trade.

I beg to fucking differ.
>>
>>51479375
So would these guys.
>>
File: 1485433339828.jpg (148KB, 987x700px) Image search: [Google]
1485433339828.jpg
148KB, 987x700px
>PETA
>>
>>51471421
So begins the social justice march on games workshop.

You took everything else. Leave my board games alone.
>>
Reminder that PETA is a terrorist group and funds other terrorist groups (such as ALF)

Reminder that PETA abducts and kills pets illegally because they believe that it is better for an animal to be dead than be a "slave" to humans.

PETA ain't social justice either (most SJWs I've seen hate them too), they just fucking crazy people who kill animals and fund a terrorist group that kills people to "liberate" animals.
>>
I have nothing positive to say about the use of fur IRL, but I believe the Spehs Marines who wear animal skins don't go to the local fashion shop and ask for a fur coat.
And of course, the "mighty" Leman Russ and Horus Lupercal are both genocidal psychopaths who would bomb billions of humans and trillions of animals to ashes from orbit and not lose a wink over it.
>>
>>51479444
But they can't rest until everything fun is destroyed, anon, activism is all they have!
>>
File: rad guy.jpg (68KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
rad guy.jpg
68KB, 960x720px
>>51473136
>>51471746
>>
PETA is still irrelevant, meat is still delicious, news at 7.
>Edgy posters
>>
File: bueno.jpg (204KB, 630x636px) Image search: [Google]
bueno.jpg
204KB, 630x636px
>>51471421
>mfw the article got bombed into oblivion by 40ktards
>mfw commenting is now locked for the article
>>
>Assuming GW is going to offer this any serious response

They've only recently started picking up on the thoughts of their customer base, reaching to some idiots who don't even play is far from their reach.

I actually like what GW has been doing in the past couple of years. Good on them.
>>
So, space wolf cosplayers in real fur protesting against PETA when?
>>
>>51479444
>You took everything else. Leave my board games alone.
>took

Yeah, I forgot how they passed legislation that prevents anyone from publishing anything that doesn't conform to their ideals.
>>
File: bird.png (195KB, 352x448px) Image search: [Google]
bird.png
195KB, 352x448px
I for one stand in solidarity with PETA against the mistreatment of small model representations of game fowl.
>>
File: 024.jpg (722KB, 1129x1612px) Image search: [Google]
024.jpg
722KB, 1129x1612px
>>51479061
He'd already been through the worst of the hate by the time he wrote his parts of The End Times.
>>
For once I am glad that GW doesn't listen to the community so this SJW bullshit won't seep into the game.
>>
>>51480496
We have to accept Chaos refugees.
>>
>>51480142
No, but they've made doing so such a PR fucking disaster that no one dares.
>>
Arch Warhammer just came out with a video on this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoXy0cff1bI
>>
File: 25.jpg (706KB, 1170x1617px) Image search: [Google]
25.jpg
706KB, 1170x1617px
>>51480546
How about Zoat refugees.
>>
File: WE WAZ SONZ OF SIGMAR AN SHIEET.png (277KB, 680x688px) Image search: [Google]
WE WAZ SONZ OF SIGMAR AN SHIEET.png
277KB, 680x688px
>>51480496
Age of Sigmar now features black Sigmarites.
>>
>>51480601
That really isn't anything. When they make an established character come out of the closet and have BL do an entire book full of that character's homosexual flirting then we can talk.
>>
>>51480601
I didn't know Vulkan used to LARP
>>
>>51480601
>black people are in the game
>god damn SJWs
>meanwhile in 40k
>Salamanders
>Inquisitor Toth
>Jonah Orion
>the amount of people in the Horus Hersey who can be described as looking "dusky skinned", "caramel", or other various shades of brown

I can't tell if this is bait or being ironic.
>>
>>51471421
I'm glad of it. These two dildos deserve each other.
>>
>>51480601
It had blacks from the start, they were just all cannibalistic civilisation-destroying savages.
>>
>>51471421
Is Magnus the Red behind this?
>>
>>51480683
>Game based on fantasy version of the 1400's.
>Black guy in The "Not Holy Roman" Empire.
>>
>>51480630
He has the power or electricity... in his robes.
>>
>>51471525
>donate
Annnnnd there's your problem. People gotta pay for food and housing, make sure their kids have a future etc. Donating money to save animals is definitely not on most people's priority list, and while that's unfortunate for the animals, that doesn't make them bad people
>>
File: 1380648284657.jpg (190KB, 516x480px) Image search: [Google]
1380648284657.jpg
190KB, 516x480px
>>51473187
>>
File: Age of Sigmar Lore.jpg (863KB, 1540x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Age of Sigmar Lore.jpg
863KB, 1540x2000px
>>51480738
>>Game based on fantasy version of the 1400's.
Not anymore
>>
>>51480738
>age of sillymar
>based on the 1400's
>based on the >holy >roman >empire
>>
>>51480765
Fuck Age of Sigmar.
I want my Warhammer back.
>>
>>51471742
It's funny because we could totally cause shit with this model claiming it's oppressive to women. Just make sure to mention that it's white religious men who strap them there and watch the fire rise
>>
>>51480765
Age of Sigmar has some of the most retarded lore ever.
>>
>>51478755
Eh, not like (You)'s are worth anything anyway.
>>
>>51471525
>Get plenty done, albeit at a smaller local level and be nice
>Actively harm your cause and have it hated

ffy
>>
File: RussWolfWarfare.jpg (108KB, 394x1600px) Image search: [Google]
RussWolfWarfare.jpg
108KB, 394x1600px
How has this not been posted yet?
>>
>>51480672
Salamanders are bad example as they're only black because of a genetic defect.
>>
File: cover.jpg (342KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
342KB, 1920x1080px
>>51480777
>tfw no Tomb Kings
>>
>>51480838

Like reality, rite? :^)
>>
>>51480866
>No one is buying our shit.
Time to nuke over 30 years of world building.
>>
>>51480838
They don't have 'black' features, they're white people with coal black skin and red eyes.
>>
>>51471898
but there is no more Fenris
>>
>>51480735
FUCKING FURRIES
>>
>>51480956
>>
>>51473115
I beg to differ

Not for the faint of heart if you love bearded dragons and reptiles in general

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bxg-HGfbVs0&index=16&list=PLNAMa6bD4nk9N8rTvJwyoDdUPCTUMZWRm
>>
>>51480738
I'm getting a distinct urge to re-read Othello.
>>
>>51471421
>but wearing the skins of dead animals doesn’t take any skill.

bruh this is grimderp future space, all kinds of caliban level animals running around
>>
>>51480153
Eh. Those are hunters.
If you eat what you kill there is no moral issue.

I know it was a joke, but still. People are too touchy feely these days.
All these vegans with bleeding hearts have never seen a fucking cow in real life.
>>
Their official response should be the TTS clip of Rogal Dorn saying 'No.'
>>
>>51482846
the lack of meat makes their brains slower, proven fact
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 240x240px
>Posted by Dan H
>Dan spends his time cleaning up his son’s vegan baby food

That's just irresponsible. Someone should call child protective services.

I'm joking. Kinda. Seriously, unless there is a doctor supervising and monitoring this, this is fucked.
>>
>>51482985
>vegan baby food
Is that even a thing? like, babies kind of need protein and vegan diets are finnicky even with somewhat functioning adults.
>>
File: wtf man.png (192KB, 345x470px) Image search: [Google]
wtf man.png
192KB, 345x470px
>>51480153
>>
>>51471421
Dear /tg/, please stop talking about this and stop making threads related to this topic.

The PETA letter against "fur" in Warhammer and Warhammer 40.000 is nothing but a giant advertisement for their movement, it is clear that this decision is gullible at best and retarded at worst.

PETA has been doing this for a decade now with everything, the more publicity and discussion among different other communities they get, even if it's hateful publicity, it's still an attention they wouldn't have got if they were just silent about it.

It's been their modus operandi for decades and they know exactly what they're doing. They know that if they come across as targeting something that a dedicated, passionate fanbase love, they'll get a whole bunch of publicity and attention from the people complaining about them.

My recommendation is that you ignore these threads and don't talk about this kind of thing between yourselves, if you are against this decision that they're trying to make along with the CEO then all of you should tweet towards the CEO himself and make it clear that you're against it.

The Emperor Protects
>>
>>51483301
It is and it is absolutely terrible.
>>
File: Well now.png (104KB, 294x321px) Image search: [Google]
Well now.png
104KB, 294x321px
>>51471421
>In the grim darkness of the far future people are not nice
Gosh, golly gee, I sure am surprised. Just cause folks like Horus and Sanguinus and every wolfing Wolflord uses animal pelts doesn't mean GW thinks it's cool for everyone IRL to go off and start breeding minks in boxes to make coats. PETA is run by idiots who want attention, and don't care about the banal and benign intentions of an miniatures company

Why are there so many threads on this?
Thread posts: 329
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.