[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What game do you own the most expansions for? Based on number

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3826.png (410KB, 646x367px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3826.png
410KB, 646x367px
What game do you own the most expansions for? Based on number of actual expansions, not cost spent.
>>
Settler of Catan (2 expansions)
I don't own many games.
>>
>>51468609
Define expansions? Is a splatbook an expansion? I have nearly a hundred books for dnd 3.X.
>>
>>51468609
EUIV, all of the real ones. Its like 12 by now.
>>
>>51468609
Probably Kingdom Death rn with all current expansions and 2-6 of the new ones depending on whether the post campaign pledge manager lets me add funds.
>>
File: pic2308707.jpg (252KB, 728x804px) Image search: [Google]
pic2308707.jpg
252KB, 728x804px
>>51468609
At this point, and for a lot of the foreseeable future, I'm gonna be a Super Dungeon Explore shill because I'm trying to build a campaign for it. Started with Forgotten King, now I got like Von Drakk manor and the tiles, a warbnad with another one on the list, an extra hero and a miniboss.
>>
>>51468609
>>51468631

Settlers of Catan... all expansions
>>
GURPS
>>
File: NeverGo.jpg (18KB, 247x204px) Image search: [Google]
NeverGo.jpg
18KB, 247x204px
>>
Descent. Just because the game's okay, but the minis are pretty decent quality for a very cheap price.
>>51468729
jesus christ why
>>
>>51468609
Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 expansions I guess. Many nice additions to the core game and many setting books.
>>
>>51468609
Probably AD&D, when 3e came out I bought all the books my group had collected up over the years purely out of sentiment. Between TSR and third party stuff I've got a good 30 or so books.
>>
>>51469583

How much money have you spent on it?
>>
Under the loosest interpretation, Magic: the Gathering.
Including RPGs, Chronicles of Darkness.
Exclusively board games, Dominion.
>>
>>51470815
8650€
>>
>>51468609
3.x because that's when i was in high school. Haven't bothered with expansions much since then.
>>
D&D Tactics
Better known as D&D4e but we all know they shouldn't have called it like that
>>
>>51468609
The Pathfinder card game. I have all of the first 2 sets and most of the character expansions.
>>
>>51470966
Loosest possible interpretation: M:tG - no doubt tens of thousands of cards over every set ever released
Including RPGs: D&D (Particularly 3.x) - a couple selves worth.
Board games only: Kingdom Death: Monster. By the most conservative estimate (Only owned now not pledged for on KS; only products billed as 'expansions' count) that would be 9, which is a tough number to beat. I think Arkham Horror comes close with something like 7 and down from there it's just one or two.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.