[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

L5R

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: l5r.jpg (71KB, 526x253px) Image search: [Google]
l5r.jpg
71KB, 526x253px
L5R General

Has there been any definitive word on what's happening with the L5R LCG? I've been waiting since the FFG acquisition to get into the game, but as well as not being able to find any cards online, I haven't found anything to suggest when the system will relaunch?
>>
>>51464366
Gen. Con. 2017.
>>
>>51464366
They said right at the start that they're not saying a thing until they reveal the LCG at Gencon 2017. Anything else (Say, an RPG, or some kind of board game) would be after that, if at all.
>>
>>51464366
They are making the Spider go the way of the kebab, removed.

The RPG is going to use snowflake dice, one for each Ring, the Shadowlands Taint, Honor, and Glory. The sets they will sell will not have enough for a character so you will have to buy 2-3 sets at about $20 US/set/.
>>
>>51465345
> They are making the Spider go the way of the kebab, removed.

Good riddance.
>>
>>51465621
If only.
We know literally nothing currently about what they're going to do with the metaplot except that they mentioned the Colonies explicitly. Nothing at all aside from that.
>>
>>51465672
That's a little disappointing, I couldn't care less about the colonies.

I say we get all the clans together for a good old fashioned clan war, like the good ole days.
>>
>>51465779
No kidding. L5R should be about magical samurai doing magical samurai things in their magical samurai country. Nearly all the rest is just distraction.
>>
Is this the true L5R general? No links to sourcebooks or anything.

Haven't seen one all week, actually.
>>
>>51471166
No. No one has been bothered to put up a real one.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.