[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do your dragons live, /tg/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

Where do your dragons live, /tg/?
>>
in bigger dragons
>>
>>51464123
Wherever they please.
>>
In the ground,
WHERE EVERYONE ELSE DOES, DUH
>>
>>51464123
In the mountains.
>>
Depends on which kind.

Red, Blue, Orange, and Green tend to have nice penthouses and spires as dens. Whites are fond of mountain vistas. Yellow are nomadic. Black hang out with humies and do all the drugs. Brown are all homeless because of dragon race wars. Purple have opulent but decaying mansions, and tend to get a lot of prank calls and flaming bags of dog poop. Being the breed that gave everyone Dragon Hitler kinda fucked up their rep. Greys like places with a lot of metal, like scrap yards or the occasional abandoned mine. The Silver, Gold, and Jade dragons are all trapped on the moon, and that's where everyone wants to keep them.
>>
>>51464135
...Where do the biggers dragons live?
>>
>>51464416
another dragon
>>
Depends on the species.

Wyverns live wherever.

Drakes live somewhere related to their, "element," which can be anything from a classical element, to a pair of elements, or a type of biome/terrain, or even an abstract concept like evolution, boundaries, space, time, etc.

True Dragons are borderline eldritch monstrosities with full-on weaponized adaptive regeneration and tend to roam around wherever they please, with little opposition.

>>51464416
>>51464449
Is it dragons all the way down?
>>
>>51464449
What about that dragon?

Also is it possible to build a small hut with a garden and be cozy in the bigger dragon?
>>
>>51464123
In hiding.

Hunting dragons used to be a big deal. They had huge hunting grounds, always overlapping with farms or the best travel routes. It took a lot of manpower, time, and money to track one down, gauge it's strength, and finish it off. It wasn't enough to drive them off. Dragons were territorial, arrogant, and held grudges.

Folks got real good at hunting them. It went from a necessity to a sport. Some modern noble-lines pride themselves on having their origins in the Hunt.

So, dragons went into hiding. They aren't super intelligent, but they aren't dumb animals. They live for centuries, and being forced into caves they had plenty of time to study some of the books they stole. A few of them learned magic - useful things, like illusions, or divination to prepare for attacks. They taught it to the others, and then the whelps, to keep them alive. This gave rise to the stereotype of the magical dragon, which has really only taken off in the last few decades. But without any dragons around to disprove it, the belief spread, and now the dragon hunters are as anti-magic as they are anti-reptile.

Nowadays dragons are considered all but extinct. The more daring, clever ones, who were raised into magic, hide among the general population, maintaining a constant illusion. When their age begins to show (or rather, lack of age) they move, or fake their deaths. A few have managed to adjust their illusions, becoming their own sons or daughters, personas carefully crafted over years with the public none the wiser. The more bestial dragons, those too dumb or stubborn to learn magic, hide where no one can follow. The tops of mountains, the bottoms of swamps or oceans, or deep in arctic or desert wastes.
>>
>>51464476
It's dragons all the way down.
>>
>>51464536
Is there unlimited dragons?
>>
>>51464536
Do the dragons just expand forever, unbeholden to entropy? Is there a Second Law of Thermodragonamics?
>>
File: dragon perspective.png (59KB, 1094x932px) Image search: [Google]
dragon perspective.png
59KB, 1094x932px
>>51464123
In the basement
>>
>>51464295
But do they remember you?
>>
>>51464598
I like this dragon a lot.
>>
>>51464598
Destrinex is best druggen.
>>
>>51464473
>Is it dragons all the way down?
Don't ask stupid questions anon.
>>
>>51464774
We just need to know if the dragon goes down.
>>
>>51464123
They don't. The gods killed all the dragons for hubris a long time ago.
>>
Got a blue dragon and a white dragon in a centuries long struggle for territory.

Most commoners don't know about the dragons, only that the Everstorm Desert and the Everfreeze Forest seem to wax and wane on there shared border like the tides of the sea
>>
>>51464813
They obviously go out. Pay attention.
>>
>>51465609
The dragons are innies, not outies?
>>
>>51465654
Every dragon is within another dragon, it only makes sense that they exist parallel to our dimension and can come and go. in that sense everything in the world is inside a dragon allowing the chain to remain unbroken.
>>
We don't know because they're very scared of coming out. Either adventurers kill them and take their stuff, or one particular faction loves to breed them to get sweet, sweet draconic bloodlines in the royalty and it is not a fun experience.
>>
File: loli dragon face.png (865KB, 1005x1080px) Image search: [Google]
loli dragon face.png
865KB, 1005x1080px
My dragons live with other raging dykes, of course
>>
>>51466076
Tooru isn't so much of a dyke as she is just extremely sexual for Kobayashi.
>>
File: 1485464040976.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1485464040976.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>51464123
>>51466076
I wish I had a loli dragon daughteru who slept on my couch. I'd probably be a shit parent though
>>
>>51464123
In an apartment with an office lady.
>>
>>51464123
Underground.
Until they are turned into archdemons.
>>
>>51470331
Why does she have such fat thighs?
>>
>>51471671
Babyfat.
>>
>>51471772
Babyfat isn't the dragon equivalent to out-thigh-ing fucking Elins
>>
She lives at the top of a mountain she made, in one of the last pools of magical energy left in the world.
>>
>>51464123
Wherever the fuck they want, of course.

...Except that mountain in the west. Dragons that fly too close (meaning about a three days ride on horseback from any given direction) tend to get speared out of the air by tree-sized arrows tipped with volcanic glass.
>>
File: the_hunt_by_dleoblack-d3h4nwa.jpg (116KB, 900x637px) Image search: [Google]
the_hunt_by_dleoblack-d3h4nwa.jpg
116KB, 900x637px
>>51464123
He just kind of roams around. He's too large to fit into anything and he doesn't have any legs to walk with, so he just flies around the world forever in search for someone, *anyone* else. Trick is, the world is actually populated, he's just too big to see/hear them.

His sighting has become something of a portent of doom, mostly because ice forms on his body and sloughs off in great sheets and chunks which causes a lot of damage to whoever he flies over.
>>
I carry my dragons and demons around with me
>>
File: DragonHunters.jpg (42KB, 250x401px) Image search: [Google]
DragonHunters.jpg
42KB, 250x401px
>>51464123
Nowhere the party is around, thats for sure.
>>
>>51465792
What if the largest dragon is inside the smallest dragon, forming some sort of moebius dragon?
>>
who's to say we don't live in one?
>>
>>51464123
Asha: in the moon.
Sylanna: in the forests.
Malassa: underground.
Urgash: in the demon lands.
Sar-elam: Fukken dead.
>>
>>51464123
In cities, being worshipped by or employing throngs of tiny humanoids. Just like all the other immortals.
>>
>>51464567
The galaxy is a dragon.
>>
File: 1271400634688.jpg (149KB, 469x417px) Image search: [Google]
1271400634688.jpg
149KB, 469x417px
>>51464123
In houses. They're not savages.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.