[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel so dirty (as a minor action)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Gigolos[1].jpg (24KB, 639x360px) Image search: [Google]
Gigolos[1].jpg
24KB, 639x360px
Ever whored your services DM and GMs of /tg/?

Just been offered money to DM as a sort of adult birthday party for manlets. Not big money but money I'd accept as a working wage any day of the week.

How would you even put that on a tax return.

> Pic related
>>
>>51463394
Well, as the saying goes - if you're good at something, never do it for free. And I'd imagine the crowd can't be much worse than regulars of an average thread around these parts.

>How would you even put that on a tax return.
Generally you don't report it as income / don't tax it. If you do need to report it for legal or moral reasons - list it as "catering".
>>
>>51463425
>>51463394
This, OP.
>>
>>51463425
Reassuring, thanks. Biggest moral problem is charging people for the fun you're also having.

Then there's some other saying about getting paid for doing what you enjoy doing too... Idioms really help an argument
>>
>>51463394
Petty cash like that doesn't need to be reported until it reaches a certain threshold, which this won't.

If you want to report it, call it "other income" and put it on its own line on your form.
>>
>>51463425
>>51463474
>>51463515
3/3 for selling body and mind to let some guys rob inkeepers and kill wenches for an evening

Thanks /tg/ I'll go for it. Maybe sell my first (paid) time cheap though.
>>
>>51463394

I'd never pay a DM or take money to do it, but if you've got shitlords willing to pay and you don't care, why are you asking us about it?

Bear in mind that, assuming you don't already know them prior, they are effectively your employers and the onus will be on you to give them what they want. You'll have to DM with that horrible motivational slogan "DM's should never say 'no', it should always be 'yes, and...' or 'yes, but...' instead" and go along with whatever retarded rapefest they come up with.

So yeah, it sounds terrible in every way and I sort of hope something mildly bad happens to you, not death but some kind of major inconvenience that lasts a day or so.
>>
File: 1469651014043.png (180KB, 423x376px) Image search: [Google]
1469651014043.png
180KB, 423x376px
>>51463511
>Biggest moral problem is charging people for the fun you're also having.
Women do it all the time, never heard them having this issue.
>>
File: EYYYY.gif (717KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
EYYYY.gif
717KB, 400x225px
>>51465699
>>
>>51463394
Honestly, I'd be more concerned with the fact that that man's bush appears to have contracted a Tiberium contamination.
>>
>>51463394
>>51463425
>Generally you don't report it as income / don't tax it.
I don't know about where you are, but you would in the US, as it's income.

Just popped in real quick to point that out.
>>
Only as an actual whore, not a DM.
>>
>>51465733
sauce?
>>
>>51466658
https://youtu.be/b9Wlh98dcSA
>>
>>51466508
and the average citizen does not report small-income, such as infrequent online sales, to the IRS.
Is it legal to omit this information? Technically, no. But the amount of regulation and enforcement that would be required is exhorbitant for a drastically low return.
>>
>>51466901

In Canada I don't think you're supposed to bother unless it's over $30,000. At least, with affiliate marketing it is anyways.
>>
>>51466824
>dat Tomoko in the opening scene
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.