[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

40k Ork List 3000 7th ed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: ghazzy.jpg (46KB, 300x363px) Image search: [Google]
ghazzy.jpg
46KB, 300x363px
3000Pts
UNBOUND:

HQ
- Painboy on Warbike (75pts)

Heavy Support
- Looted Wagon w/ard case and 3 skorchas (67pts)

ORK GREAT WAAAGH-BAND (Waaagh Ghaz)

4x Auxilliary
- Boss Snikrots Red Skull Kommandos (300pts)
>Boss Snikrot
>4 units of Kommandos, each composed of 3 Kommandos and 2 Rokkit Kommandos

-Battlewagon (140pts)
>Kannon, 4x Rokkits

-Mek Guns (unsure)
>EITHER 5 Mega-kannons or Kannons
>5 Ammo Grots

-Tankbustas (220pts)
>14 Tankbustas
>Tankbusta Nob
>3 Bomb Squigs

COMMAND
-Council of the Waaagh! (876pts)
>Ghazghkull (warlord)
>Warboss w/Mega Armour
>Warboss w/Mega Armour and Da Lucky Stikk
>Mad Dok Grotsnik
>3 Nobz w/Eavy Armour and a Waaagh Banner, Trukk
>Big Mek w/Mega Armour, Mega Force Field

CORE
Waaaagh Band (1219pts)
>Warboss w/Gazbags Blitzbike, Big Choppa
>Gretchin (base)
>Mek Boy w/ Mega-Blasta
>Nobz w/ Waaagh Banner and Bikes
> 4 units of Boyz, all with (Boss Nob, 10x boy, 1 Rokkit boy and a Trukk)
>Boyz (Boss Nob, 9x Boyz, 1 Rokkit boy)
>Boyz (base)

This list is pretty fun, but gimped by my lack of models (Not running all 6 boys on vehicles due to lack of space).

Im going for a Speed Freakz list, and so far have only ran it against my friends who are, respectively, a Space Marine w/ Imperial Guard player and a Tau player. I routinely krump the Space Marines but in my last game vs the tau I hardly killed anything at all before being tabled.

This is meant to be casual and fun, but I also want to be able to win games. I plan on buying/making more heavy vehicles to flesh the list out, and would love suggestions.
>>
Should also mention that Im very new to the hobby (only started collecting at the start of December) so It's more than likely Im making mistakes with some rules etc. What is everyones opinion on a speed freak list in general? Would it be an idea to build some kind of heavy walkers (maybe a stompa) to fill it out a bit better?
>>
I believe since you have unbound models, the entire force is unbound and does not benefit from any formation/detachment benefits. Find a way to drop the pain boy and wagon.
>>
>>51459254
Alright, will do. I was under the impression that unbound guys could be added but they wouldn't get any benefits. If this isn't the case though, how would one fit a painboy into the list without running an entire dread mob?
>>
>>51459468
Also, am I allowed to run, say, the red skull kommandos in a vanilla list, and how would that work? Would they just have regular morale rules or the ghaz ones?
>>
>>51458302
At 3K points you should be playing APOC and taking advantage of the cheesed out formations you get from it.
>>
>>51458302
>UNBOUND
who even plays unbound?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.