[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last thread died way to soon. CleverestPun you have the floor.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Primarchs Daughters REVISED .jpg (169KB, 800x525px) Image search: [Google]
Primarchs Daughters REVISED .jpg
169KB, 800x525px
Last thread died way to soon.

CleverestPun you have the floor.
>>
File: RobertaTard.png (15KB, 300x393px) Image search: [Google]
RobertaTard.png
15KB, 300x393px
>>51450822
What?
>>
>>51450822
Which one is the sluttiest?
>>
>>51451585
Are you the Eversor who made comics at MSPA Forums?

The Dusty Dunes Eversor?
>>
>>51451585
To be honest I should have expected that reaction. But I wanted to show you >>51377503
>>
/tg/ has become Hollywood, rebooting old shit instead of coming up with new shit in its creative bankruptcy.
>>
>>51455243
Nothing wrong with cherishing old favorites.
>>
File: Title.png (334KB, 792x612px) Image search: [Google]
Title.png
334KB, 792x612px
>>51452592
Wow someone remembers that?

Yeah That is me.

>>51455182
Woahhh! How did i miss this?!
>>
>>51450822

The names were updated on the wiki ages ago.

Don't know if someone wants to go through all the separate stories as well with the name changes.
>>
>>51455243
Does it count if it's a spinoff/something in the vein of the original idea?

https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Female_Primarchs

What should I chronicle next (if anything)?
>>
>>51460052

You did ther Diasporex, why not the debacle on Xenobia and the stealing of the Anatheme with the Luna Wolves?
>>
>>51460073
I guess I should read Horus Rising, then...

I could come up with an outline before that, though.

>Kor Phaeron is killed by Lilith because he opposes her leading the planet's religion as a woman, or maybe he tried to sacrifice her or something idk
>Erebus, First Captain of the Imperial Heralds, falls to Chaos, steals sword, etc
>Hera kills Eugen Temba before he can injure her with the Anatheme
>Lilith suggests they destroy the weapon
>Hera agrees, and Lilith takes it to go break it apart/melt it and then cast it into the void
>BUT THEN CHAOS
>>
>>51460261

If you're doing Daughter Primarchs or Female Primarchs, you should at least have read a few of the HH Series.

Yes, most of it is complete wank, but you need to know the setting.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.