[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A random fluctuation in magic caused by the death of the god

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0007.jpg (30KB, 182x268px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0007.jpg
30KB, 182x268px
A random fluctuation in magic caused by the death of the god of chaos caused all dogs in generic medieval fantasy land to become level 1 sorcerers. What happens?
>>
>>51450681

This land becomes awesome.
>>
>>51450681
Crime is fucked.
>>
>>51450681
Cats go extinct
>>
>>51450792
Mailmen go extinct
>>
>>51450792

Cats become L1 Psions.

The Red Dot is fucked.
>>
File: car puppy.png (546KB, 605x651px) Image search: [Google]
car puppy.png
546KB, 605x651px
Wonderful things
>>
>>51450681
A lot of property damage happens as exuberant pups unleash random evocation magic when acting aggression on objects. Dog ownership rises as unloved canines that rolled "Charm person" adopt owner. Very few dogs are capable of gaining further sorcerer levels and many never seem to use their magical talents, but "Blame the dog" for random weirdness becomes commonplace. Since they didn't randomly become sapient in this scenario, the world mostly muddles forward as before.
>>
>>51450681
I'd love to see a dog that used Color Spray 2-3 times a day whenever it barked.
>>
File: barkfucious.jpg (69KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
barkfucious.jpg
69KB, 500x500px
>>51450681
I'll go with PF sorcerers since they are awesome.

First we need to pick a bloodline for them. Im thinking Imperious, the bloodline of forgotten kings and ancient empires that embodies the apex of human potential, even though it's reserved exclusively for humans. The reason for this is that dogs are man's greatest creation.

This gives them the Student of Humanity first level bloodline power. They can use their Cha modifier as an insight bonus when studying or gathering information about humans. They get bonuses to some skills that they don't have proper access to as animals.

Or we could do the Celestial bloodline due to being blessed by a god. If so they gain the Heavenly Fire power which fires a 30 ft ray of divine power which deals 1d4 divine damage to evil people, healing good people, and does nothing to neutrals.

They gain 4 infinite cast cantrips and one 1st level spell they can cast 3 times per day.

Things get awesome and but also dangerous and chaotic due to the various spells that can be used.
>>
>>51450681
People raise dogs like pokemon trying to level them up so they can get better spells.
>>
>>51450681
All they'd have access to are cantrips as most lack the necessary Charisma.

That said everything dogs dream of appear as illusions around them.
>>
here is the real question, what is the Mage-dog spell list?

like spells known by level...I might steal this for a D&D game...
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.