[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discuss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1207152044303s.jpg (3KB, 251x168px) Image search: [Google]
1207152044303s.jpg
3KB, 251x168px
Discuss
>>
>>51446007
No. I refuse.
>>
That. Font. Is. Hideous.

Can't you use something serious, like papyrus?
>>
>>51446036
Font talibans are probably the worst kind of autists.
>>
>>51446007
In the grimdark of the 90000th millennium there is only trading war.
Imperium of manmade.
Necrox one.
Tau and bonds.
Forces of financial chaos.
Eldar psychic hotline.
Tyrannical piracy.
>>
Hows the space pirate list?
Haven't had the time to read
>>
File: 76652.png (1KB, 148x125px) Image search: [Google]
76652.png
1KB, 148x125px
>>51446036
I'LL ALLOW IT!!!!
>>
Three possibilities
1) Tyranids won
2) Necrons won
3) Orks won
4) Chaos won

4) is somewhat unlikely as the Eldars probably died and created a warp god killing Slaanesh while the God-Emperor probably died and became a warp god killing at least one chaos god and maybe all of, them.
But the Imperium is fucked, the Eldars will obviously die and the Tau are not powerful or progressing quick enough to have a chance to win against the Tyranids, Necrons and Orks.
Ah I suddenly remember something about the Tyranids needing the warp to communicate so maybe they will die or become innefective or dormant if the warp is perturbed by the death of one or several chaos gods.
IDK about the Necrons, maybe they would fucked by it at least for not having non-warp FTL anymore but that's probably a temporary nuisance.
Orkz would be the least affected but maybe travel issues too.

The setting seems to be build for an apocalypse after the year 40.000
>>
>>51449330
>IDK about the Necrons, maybe they would fucked by it at least for not having non-warp FTL anymore but that's probably a temporary nuisance.

As of Shield of Baal the Intertialess Drives are back, the Webway is just faster.
>>
>>51449330
>>51449530
also: death marks and flayed ones don't use the warp/webway/seemingly anything else, so maybe necrons can just use whatever spooky bullshit those units use to walk into combat from the other side of the galaxy
>>
File: 1482205195391.jpg (50KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482205195391.jpg
50KB, 960x720px
>>51449330
>5) glorious emperor won

Heresy
>>
>>51449594
I thought that was covered by the 'Phase dimensions' they sometimes mention, the same kind of travel they use when they're disappearing back to the ship to repair or the Nightmare Shroud's shenanigans.
>>
File: All Tomorrows.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
All Tomorrows.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51449330
>>
>>51449712
iirc that's correct, but the thing is flayed ones can just use it willy nilly, even other necrons don't know how they do it, and they can go literally wherever they want. so maybe if crons lose out on other forms of travel it would behoove them to make amends with valgul and ask h-hey how do yall just travel through time and space at will.
>>
>For more than a hundred centuries Abbadon has sat entombed on the Burning Throne of Earth. He is the master of mankind by the will of the gods and master of a million worlds by the might of his inexhaustible armies.
>He is a tortured carcass writhing invisibly with power from the Age of the False Emperor. He is the Carrion Lord of the Eightfold Imperium for whom a million souls are sacrificed every day and for whom blood is drunk and flesh is eaten. Human blood and human flesh, the stuff which Chaos is made.
>To be a man in such times is to be one amongst untold billions. It is to live in the cruelest and most bloody regime imaginable. Forget the power of technology, science and faith in the False Emperor. Forget the promise of hope and salvation, there is no victory amongst the stars, only an eternity of carnage and slaughter and laughter of thirsting gods...
>But the universe is a big place, and whatever happens, you will not be missed.

pmuch the same
>>
>>51446225
Oh god, it's fucking monopoly
>>
>>51446007
Not much has changed but they never need water
and your great great grand daughter...

Is pretty fine
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.