[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1312: House Bodacious Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 533
Thread images: 58

>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>51435026
>>
What other jumps have something similar to "Tolerance for Evil" from the Overlord jump?
>>
File: ep13.png (227KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ep13.png
227KB, 640x480px
>>51439260
>I was offered the chance to join the TBSA instead of going to prison because raising the dead is a no-no.

Actually, I don’t think they have any rules against it.
>>
File: obligitoryreply.gif (487KB, 500x214px) Image search: [Google]
obligitoryreply.gif
487KB, 500x214px
>>51442590
>>
So, while we're Naruto and Fateposting anyway:

Jumpers! How many sets of weird magic eyes do you have?
>>
>>51442590
Get a job or go study or something, anon. Shitposting and baiting as often as you do is embarrassing and unhealthy.
>>
So it's essentially impossible to unlock Mango eyes after you get resurrection magic, right?
>>
File: elf1462686856113.jpg (157KB, 700x856px) Image search: [Google]
elf1462686856113.jpg
157KB, 700x856px
>>51442604
Mystic Eyes of Bodacious Perception.
>>
>>51442604
I have half a dozen hypnotism/charm eyes perk. It's pretty fun.
>>
File: eyes for days.jpg (76KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
eyes for days.jpg
76KB, 960x540px
>>51442604
I've got eyes for days.
>>
>>51442632
You're taking this joke too far.
>>
File: boobsbutt.inline_yes.jpg (247KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
boobsbutt.inline_yes.jpg
247KB, 1000x800px
>>51442632
Shit. Now I need this.

Is there an equivalent for perceiving great asses?
>>
File: 513.jpg (107KB, 831x961px) Image search: [Google]
513.jpg
107KB, 831x961px
>>51442604
Do cybernetic eyes count? Because I've got a lot of those. Also are we only talking about eyes outside the skull, or inside the skull?
>>
File: I's For Days.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
I's For Days.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51442639
You too?
>>
>>51442604
lets start a list shall we?
sharingan(naruto)
byakugan(naruto)
rinnegan(naruto)
shigan(samurai deeper kyo)
red mibu eyes(samurai deeper kyo)
true red eyes(samurai deeper kyo)
various mystic/pure eyes(Nasuverse)
Oboro Mystic Eyes(Basilisk)
Gennosuke’s Doujutsu(Basilisk)

what have I missed? feel free to add to it anons
>>
>>51442647
Your inability to have fun is not my problem.
>>
>>51442686
the various Demon Eyes (Mushoku Tensei)
Enchanted Eye (Strike Witches)
>>
>>51442686
>Type-moon's mystic eyes
>Webmage's chaos eyes
>Death Note's Shinimagi's eyes
>>
>>51442654
It'd probably be pretty easy to create a Divination spell via D&D magic that does just that. Maybe allow it to create a map-like overlay of the area with candidates showing up as icons or glowing dots or the like.

Then just use Dark Wisdom or Conjoined Conjunctures to push it over to an easier to cast system than D&D
>>
File: disappointed.jpg (146KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
disappointed.jpg
146KB, 1366x768px
>>51442685
>last page is empty.
6/7, you tried.
>>
>>51442722
The seventh day is black for the sabbath. My i's are observant.
>>
>>51442722
>>51442729
*left blank

Or black, it's possible that they're Sammy Davis i's.
>>
>>51442686
Stolen Witch's Eye(Soul Eater)
>>
>>51442654
>Mexico agrees
>Canada is heathens
They want to build a Mexico wall, but this whole time we should have been trying to build one between Canada instead.
>>
>>51442686
Ouroboros-Alpha,Omega and Continuum from Siren Blood Curse, I know theres also a perk that allows you to pass your special eyes to others.
>>
>>51442760
Demon Empress of Jumper Eyes (or maybe Jumper Empress of Demon Eyes, I'm too lazy to look it up) from Mushoku Tensei. Just stick your fingers in someone's eye socket, swirl them around, and when you pull them back out their eye heals into the new type of eye.
>>
>>51442628
Pretty much unless you take that 40K drawback.
>>
>>51442686
I know it's a bit redundant but you can get the tenseigan (movie villain), rinne-sharingan (moon princess) and the sharingan with tomoe (have mangekyo sharingan and get the chakra from the SOtSP through MC-kun) from Naruto as well.
>>
>>51442686
Drafter/Light Splitter (Light Bringer)
wizard eyes (Adventure Time)
Mystic Eyes of Affection (Senran Kagura)
Mad Eyes (Redwall)
Eyes of the Goddess (Tortall)
Ocular Angst (Dragonlance, but its a drawback)
Insight (Bloodborne)
Beautiful Eyes (Riddick)
Cognitohazardous (SCP, sort of)
>>
>>51442663
What are the eyes inside your skull from and what do they do? Like hobestly I keep seeing stuff about this but have no idea whats going on.
>>
>>51442628
Sure you can. You just have to be determined not to use it. If you're thinking "well, it'll be fine, I can just resurrect them if I ever want them back" then it won't work. But if you commit to the murder, then it will work fine.

>>51442807
>sharingan with tomoe (have mangekyo sharingan and get the chakra from the SOtSP through MC-kun)
That's just the Rinnegan, it's not anything unique.
>>
>>51442759
Canada enforces the fuck out of their border yo.
>>
>>51442826
In Bloodborne, one of the mutations caused by being attuned to the cosmos and its unfathomable secrets (in game terms, having a high Insight rating) is that you grow eyes on the inside of your skull. Presumably, this means that a jumper who had the ability to see in the dark would be constantly looking at their own brain.
>>
>>51442826
It's the Insight perk from Bloodborne. As a result of gaining more Insight, you start growing eyes on your brain and they allow you perceive the world for what it really is, with eldritch truths.
>>
>>51442830
If you don't care enough about them to recover them with your easy magic reset button, then you don't care enough about them to unlock the edgy eyes.
>>
>>51442830
whoops, meant to say rinnegan with tomoe.
It's different from a normal rinnegan in that it stills allows for that eye's sharingan powers to be used, and when it's overtaxed the tomoe will disappear.

>Sasuke Uchiha's left Sharingan became a Rinnegan when Hagoromo's spirit gave half of his chakra to Sasuke. His Rinnegan contains six tomoe split between its first two ripples and retains all of the abilities of his Mangekyō Sharingan. If Sasuke overuses the power of his Rinnegan, the tomoe will disappear until it has fully recharged, a process which takes a considerable amount of time. During this time, he is unable to use the Rinnegan's full power and apparently cannot even activate the Mangekyō in his other eye.

so it's both better and worse than the normal rinnegan depending on the situation. However, it does look cool and if you're gone get a Rinnegan, why not get a free one that looks unique?
>>
>>51442787
Oh, I was talking about Siren Blood curse, theres a perk in that one too, and thankfully it appears less visceral than shoving my fingers in a companions eye socket.
>>
>>51442857
>get a free one that looks unique?
Free? What?
>>
>>51442857
>It's different from a normal rinnegan in that it stills allows for that eye's sharingan powers to be used
Where does it say that a rinnegan can't use the powers of a sharingan?
>>
>>51442628
I mean it could work if you had an amnesia drawback in a bad place.
>>
>>51442852
No, it just means that you have to be a real bastard. To care about someone enough that their death would break you and go through with it anyway, because you're that hungry for power. I admit it's not something a lot of people would be able to do, but I can imagine a character with the horrible mix of personality traits needed to do it.

>>51442857
Oh, I see. Though going by Madara you can use Sharingan powers with the Rinnegan active. Then again, Madara is a special snowflake and probably not indicative of the normal uses of the Rinnegan, Nagato never showed any Mangekyo abilities when using it. I think the tomoe vanishing thing is unique to the Amenokujira technique, too. So again, probably not representative. But that's the thing with magic eye powers, we've got so few examples to draw conclusions from.
>>
>>51442686
Haven't seen the Eyes of the World from Bayonetta mentioned yet
>>
>>51442897
Because he wanted useful eyes. You know, useful.
>>
>>51442909
Still trying, huh?
>>
>>51442628
>>51442830
>>51442852
In my chains I always have the rule that if I intentionally kill off a companion (ritual sacrifice, direct attack to kill them, etc.) then they are dead forever but if I don't directly do it (send them out into battle where it wouldn't be considered suicide, they get unintentionally hit by my attack, etc.) then they come back next jump. It makes getting the Mangekyo easier and I can eliminate companions that annoy me.

>>51442874
MC-kun is a drawback that makes you take the place of Sakura on their team. If you don't change the events of the story enough then you also get SOtSP chakra, which is what changed Sasuke's Mangekyo into the unique Rinnegan.

>>51442883
Unless you get your sharingan upgraded to mangekyo before it becomes a rinnegan (which you can't do before the jump starts) it can't ever become upgraded because it doesn't have the capacity to learn the mangekyo powers.
>>
>>51442893
>Madara is a special snowflake
I mean, meta wise sure, but not really in series? Both he and Obito, the only people who gain rinnegan in both eyes instead of one like Sasuke and who also have the sharingan, both make use of Sharingan techniques while only showing the rinnegan. I mean, you can say it might not be because we only have two examples but we've only got one example of what the Tenseigan does so whose to say it doesn't work completely differently to what Toneri had? It's silly to say it's not representative when all existing examples match up and there's nothing against it.
>>
>>51442923
>Unless you get your sharingan upgraded to mangekyo before it becomes a rinnegan (which you can't do before the jump starts) it can't ever become upgraded because it doesn't have the capacity to learn the mangekyo powers.
Source?
>>
>>51442923
Why doesn't a Rinnegan have the capability to awaken the Mangekyou if you already have the Rinnegan? That makes zero sense in series and in the jump it'd make it impossible to get the Mangekyou unless you didn't take the Rinnegan.
>>
>>51442628
>>51442830
>>51442852

Actually this creates a question. If being able to resurrect someone makes it impossible to gain the Mango eyes, then what about simply knowing they could potentially get resurrected (or something close enough)?

For example if you try to get it in Naruto it's entirely possible Kabuto could ressurect them as part of his zombie army, or they could get revived like Gaara or a lot of the Leaf village was.

So would knowing that make it impossible to gain it in Naruto?
>>
>>51442949
>>51442957
Source: You need a Sharingan to get a Mangekyo Sharingan. If you don't have a Sharingan you can't upgrade it, can you?
The jump also says that any deaths that would make a mangekyo before the jump start don't count.
Now, in the anime a few people have gotten the mangekyo before their eyes evolved into Rinnegan but we can't do that for the above reason. So if you want Mangekyo and a Rinnegan, you can fanwank that you have both for your jump (primary sharingan, secondary rinnegan) but you won't be as strong as someone whose eyes evolved since they'll have both the primary and secondary mangekyo powers.
>>
>>51442964
I don't think so. What matters is the pain of losing someone, it doesn't even need to be by your hand. So as long as it's just you thinking "Maybe I might be able to save them in the future" I think it'd still count, since I'm sure plenty of ninja in universe might have thuoght that too. If it's just "I don't have resurrection but once I get back to one of my companions, they do" you're probably screwed.

Personally I think the idea of not being able to force that feeling is dumb since we've seen plenty of instances of jutsu or bloodlines being affected or altered by other things, whether it be other jutsu, chakra, science or fuinjutsu. Why the heck can't the Mangekyou awakening be forced if the blindness can be healed?
>>
>>51442972
You could always steal some eyes. I mean the things practically beg for it. Steal an eye, clone it, use ninja alchemyad science to make it undergo metamorphosis then pop it in your head.
>>
>>51442972
But you have a Sharingan. Having a Rinnegan naturally doesn't get rid of it. Your theory would only hold weight if Madara and Obito LOST use of their Sharingan and Mangekyou once they got the Rinnegan, but they still had access even after going full Rinnegan. If they can still access all the powers, they still have their eyes, why can't someone evolve to Mangekyou?

Your assumptions aren't based on any evidence, just assuming that since the Sharingan aren't physically seeable, they're not there for some reason.
>>
>>51442942
Anon, Obito never has two Rinnegans. He only ever has one in his head, the other's his Mangekyo. This is possibly why his Ten-Tails Jinchuriki form was less powerful than Madara's, he was only using one Rinnegan to control the Ten-Tails.
>>
>>51442972
Please repeat that in a way that makes sense, because that was just a mess of nonsense that said none of the things you think it does.
>>
>>51443001
Huh, you're right. Well, point still stands, just replace two with one. If there's only one example and no reason, no non meme reason, to contradict, you just treat it as how it works.
>>
So continuing the naruto questions would being an uzumaki and an uchiha (with possibly some byakugan fun thrown in) be bad for your mental health or would they cancel out?
>>
>>51443013
Maybe. But I'm uncomfortable drawing conclusions about something that I only have two conflicting data points (Madara can use both Mangekyo and Rinnegan, Nagato can use only Rinnegan) for, especially when there are lots of factors that could influence the situation. Hell, Madara could somehow use the Mankeyo Sharingan when he didn't even have it in his head, explain that to me. I'm not saying anyone's wrong to assume they'll get Madara's ability to use Sharingan and Rinnegan at the same time, and the jump actually does agree that you can do this. It's just not how I'd treat it in my own chain, I'd assume that I'd have to do some research to manage to get it to work like that. But then again, I don't want the Sharingan or Rinnegan in the first place, so I don't have to deal with that mess at all.
>>
>>51442923
>and I can eliminate companions that annoy me.
Man, some jumpers really are assholes of the highest order. Why would you even companion someone you don't care enough about not to kill after they annoy you?
>>
>>51442994
stealing a sharingan would make it always active since you aren't an Uchiha. If you are, then go ahead.

>>51443000
Their powers still worked because the eyes were mangekyo before becoming rinnegan. Then there's Nagato. Nagato couldn't ever use Madara's Sharingan powers even though he could master the Rinnegan (somehow, due to being an Uzumaki) so something changes when an eye becomes Rinnegan.
When Obito put the left Rinnegan into his eye, he didn't gain Madara's Mangekyo powers or regain the usage of his secondary Mangekyo power, either.

My point is that the author is shit for explaining magic eyes and that we shoudl just fanwank it how we like. I fanwank it as that if you don't get mangekyo before they turn into Rinnegan (through genetic modification or SOtSP chakra) then you can't use Mangekyo powers. You fanwank it how you like
>>
>>51443034
Oh fuck, I forgot. Uchiha has some kind of genetic mutation that makes them have their emotions always turned up to 11, don't they?
>>
>>51442923
>It makes getting the Mangekyo easier and I can eliminate companions that annoy me.
You do understand that you need to truly care about the person right?
>>
>>51443068
It's canon that they run on moody angst yes.
>>
>>51443059
Some jumps, like some of the Gundam ones or Generic Xianxia, give you 0 point companions. Sometimes I like to jump with as little companions as possible since I'd rather not invest any points into them. So it provides an out for removing them once they have gotten past their usefulness or if it would be good for the story.

>>51443085
Should have been a comma there.
>It makes getting the Mangekyo easier, and I can eliminate companions that annoy me.
I killed the companion I cared for the most (had since first jump, hung out all the time and they had saved my life on numerous occasions.) to get the eyes and it led to the horrible realisation that I'd do nearly anything to get power.
>>
>>51443055
Easy to explain. To use the stages, you need to unlock it/possess it at that stage personally. Thus Madara has them all at the Rinnegan because he went from Sharingan to Rinnegan. Nagato only gets use of the Rinnegan because Madara gave it to him at that stage. And it's weaker because, as shown in multiple instances and explicitly spoken about, if you're not naturally capable of that bloodline, it's weaker for you (Obito on why Danzo is shitter then him with Izanagi, Tenzou's wood vs Hashirama's etc)

>>51443066
See above. We know that bloodlines, even when implanted across people, are unique to both the clan and the person. If you're not the right clain, it's weaker. If you're not the right person, it's weaker.different.
>>
>>51443133
>So it provides an out for removing them once they have gotten past their usefulness or if it would be good for the story.
Couldn't you just let them go home
>>
>>51443140
That still doesn't explain how Madara can use his Mangekyo even when he doesn't have any eyes. Dude's just that great, that he somehow figured out how to use it even without the actual physical structure that grants the ability. He's the most special snowflake in a world of special snowflakes.
>>
>>51443159
They were created for me by Jumpchan, why would I let them return? Canon companions can go home but if they're made just for me, and I don't want them, then both of us know that they'll either be left alone to work in my gunpla shop or die in a heroic sacrifice to summon an evil god for me to fight.
>>
>>51443182
Did he do that?
>>
>>51443140
Though after a certain point you become so powerful that the fact that it's weaker is kind of irrelevant. See Madara coating an enormous area in a giant toxic forest and creating wood clones that could shit on Kage.
>>
>>51443188
This is why we're not allowed to go on the chain.
>>
>>51443182
Well Im not the guy your linking but I would assume that if you got good enough with chakra control you could just form your chakra into the pathways it normally follows in the eyeball which gives it the power to do all that weird shit, sounds hard as fuck but then again wasnt he like an immortal ninja genius or some shit?
>>
>>51443193
He used Susanoo without having any eyes. Susanoo is a dojutsu from the Mangekyo Sharingan.
>>
>>51443203
True, at that point Madara being probably the second strongest natural ninja (As in, second strongest before you apply bloodlines, demons, alien bullshit or anything else) is what fixes the problems.
>>
>>51443215
When did he do that?
>>
>>51442983

It's mostly that the line that implies you can't get it if your going to revive them is.

>Anyone killed this way can't cheat death in anyway or your eyes won't change into the Mangekyo variant.

Which says nothing about it being your actions, just that they can't cheat death in anyway, and there are a lot of ways for ninja to cheat death if forms of resurrection count.

>Personally I think the idea of not being able to force that feeling is dumb since we've seen plenty of instances of jutsu or bloodlines being affected or altered by other things, whether it be other jutsu, chakra, science or fuinjutsu. Why the heck can't the Mangekyou awakening be forced if the blindness can be healed?

That part I have slightly less issue with. Although it's less that it makes sense, and more that getting the right mental state artificially seems like it would be really tricky. Especially when you consider the kind of mental issues Sasuke was able to acquire without getting them, and the lack of available information on what the right mental state is. Although now that I think about it 'science' might work. If you can potentially use genetics to gain a bloodline using it to gain an upgrade should be potentially possible..
>>
>>51443193
Yes. Right after being resurrected he doesn't have his eyes anymore, because he's in his real body instead of a reconstructed zombie body. There's a short point in that fight where everyone else is fighting him off from getting to Zetsu so he can reclaim the eyes. Despite not having his eyes, he uses Susanoo to force his way through them.
>>
>>51443227
Didnt sasukes brother do exactly that (play dead) to make his sharingan pop?
>>
>>51443227
The right mentality is really just immense grief over a loved one. You could always just make a biological clone of yourself, make them watch another clone of your loved ones die without telling them the plan and then see what that does to them and just copy it over to yourself? Seems like something you could get down with trial and error. Or just get that Attitude perk from MMPR.
>>
>>51443227
Also remember that it can't just be anyone you love dying in a way that breaks you. It has to be a person that means everything to you in some way or another. Because even seeing his brother murder his parents in front of him didn't give Sasuke Mangos.
>>
>>51443241
No, Itachi actually did die. He threw the fight, though.
>>
>>51443224
chapter 658
episode 392
>>
>>51443273
Huh, so it was. I guess at that point, you can probably chalk it up to being a bullshit skilled ninja/the author forgetting he didn't have eyes.
>>
>>51443255
Dounds like something a good enough supercomputer could just figure out via simulations. Then synthesize the needed chemicals for a shot.
>>
>>51443227
Personally I just ignore the fiat on that, as long as the proper emotions are felt the Magos awaken.
>>
>>51443300
Simplest explanation would just be that Susanoo doesn't need you to have eyes wouldn't it? Itachi could use the Sharingan Genjutsu through his fingers or something, so it's not without precedence.
>>
>>51443324
You might actually be right there.

http://anime.stackexchange.com/questions/6284/how-can-madara-use-susanoo-without-any-eyes

Apparently it's happened before?
>>
>>51443241

No. Itachi died. He was then later on revived as a zombie ninja by the then current antagonist, but used a preset mind control jutsu to cancel their control of him.

>>51443255

True. However Sasuke didn't have the normal sharingan yet. So it's technically kind of hard to say if they would have qualified or not.

Sure there was the Tsukiyomi thing, but if stuff like that worked the Uchiha would have probably been edgy do to "Look we clearly need to mentally torture the children to help them reach their full potential" instead of for their current reason.
>>
Any perks about getting over angst? My jumper is going to be in a slump for the time being over stuff.
>>
>>51443399
Meta, from Project Freelancer.
>>
>>51443399
Animal Crossing. Spend 10 years relaxing and let the stress all fade away.
>>
>>51442620
I'm not shitposting or baiting. I'm asking a legitimate question since I'm too busy to read every single jump made.
>>
>>51443507
Madoka lets you tweak your morality system on the fly with a drop-in perk.
>>
Something I'm not clear on for Dresden Files magic, can someone help me out? If you already have a ton of mana from other jumps, can you pull some really big flashy stuff on par with the Queens or Senior Council, or is there a limit on a Wizard's output beyond their pool? Is it like how in Slayers where there's a disconnect between the Bucket and Pool?
>>
>>51443507
Dragonlance allows you to lovk your morality so you always ping as whatever you choose. I went lawful evil. Lawful evil is the best morality.
>>
File: KmIGcvz.jpg (121KB, 600x847px) Image search: [Google]
KmIGcvz.jpg
121KB, 600x847px
Post Negima builds?
>>
>>51443663
I wish we could have a UBW Holder jump. Too bad the plot's just starting to warm up.
>>
>>51443722
UQ*

Dammit, autocorrect.
>>
>>51443736
Nope, too late, I'm already writing the crossover fanfic.
>>
>>51443722
given how much Akamatsu likes his endgame revelations/escalations I think waiting is the correct choice.
>>
>>51443741
Hero of a Thousand Faces vs Unlimited Blade Works? Jack beating some sense into EMIYA?

I'd read that.
>>
>>51443324
Also Susanoo is described being intensely painful across the entire body when used. Like every cell is being set on fire.
IT might be a lot less linked to the eyes then some other jutsu.
>>
>>51443780
That link anon posted earlier mentions the lore basis Susanoo might have is also implied to not necessarily need the eyes on, just for you to have unlocked them before.
>>
>>51443779
>beating some sense into EMIYA
>implying they wouldn't just have badass broventures from the very start
come on anon
>>
>>51443795
Nah, they'd fight forest and he'd beat some Shounen into him like what happened with Fate.
>>
>>51443820
first*
>>
>>51443829
So this is now also a Forrest Gump crossover too.
>>
>>51443957
Mama always said life is like a box o' swords.
>>
Has anyone here ever watched magicians academy? (Wasshoi gimme a baby!) I think it could be a good jump, any thoughts? I mean non elephant censored thoughts.
>>
>>51444049
>Magician's Academy revolves around Takuto Hasegawa, who attends a magic academy that is not marked on any map. During a summoning spell exam, he accidentally creates a girl named Tanarotte, who happens to hold enough magical power to destroy his country, but fortunately Tanarotte professes undying loyalty (and love) to her "creator."

Sounds like trash desu. Which means it's a perfect fit for jumpchain. Go for it!
>>
>>51444049
have watched the series several times, it is hilarious
Never read the books it was based on however so someone else with more knowledge of that would be required

But there are many cool things that a jumper might want, both in perk and item form.
>>
>>51444049
Go for it if you want. New jumps are always a plus.
>>
File: 1481249458987.jpg (827KB, 1280x2792px) Image search: [Google]
1481249458987.jpg
827KB, 1280x2792px
>Start creating an OC companion
>"Well, let's look at some artwork for inspiration"
>End up with yet another waifu

Is there a problem with me?
>>
we would already have a drawback

hapsiel likes you[+300]: believe that is justified for all but the most insane of jumpers
>>
>>51444119
>>51444115
I mean it has magic and science and magitech and a bunch of gods and demons as well as a machine (actually 2 machines one is magic and one is completeley unmagic) that turn people into animal girls and giant transforming robots which transform into bigger power ranger megazord robots.
>>
>>51444200
>turn people into animal girls
How does that work in the show? Do they get sucked into the TV or do they just look more 2d and anime?
>>
File: Eineus the Vergest.jpg (40KB, 225x333px) Image search: [Google]
Eineus the Vergest.jpg
40KB, 225x333px
>>51444200
also best maid.
NEVER forget best maid
>>
>>51444229
Its an anime to start with. The machine shoots them with a laser and they sprout animal ears and tails (and thanks to the headmaster of the school paws and matching outfits because animal girl moe is the highest form of art.)
>>
>>51444229
its an energy beam
if you get hit you become Kemonomimi
One of the teachers(Professor Frankram Stein) invented it
>>
>>51444250
I think he read that as anime girls.
>>
File: A9697-42.jpg (61KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
A9697-42.jpg
61KB, 420x420px
>>51444236
>>51444229
The entire story starts with the mc accidentally summoning his dead cat as a waifu. Its actually a cute funny little anime.
>>
>>51444250
>>51444257
>>51444261
Yeah, I misread that. Still, a machine to turn people into anime girls would be fucking rad.
>>
So what are the issues associated with having a large Linker Core as in the Darkness scenario?
>>
File: Maid26.jpg (85KB, 850x610px) Image search: [Google]
Maid26.jpg
85KB, 850x610px
>>51444236
>>51444257
>>51444277

Bodacious Maids
>>
So after a short bit of research it doesnt seem like there are translation for any of the nine volumes of Macedemi Wasshoi(Magician's Academy), fan of otherwise.

So we would have to mostly draw from the anime for a jump.
>>
>>51444332
Crunchy has it to watch. It is a really cute anime from what I have seen (2 episodes)
>>
>>51444332
I like how the Wikipedia article for it clearly copied stuff from someone's fan-site summarizing the show, because they couldn't find any direct sources.
>>
File: fear oh no.jpg (5KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
fear oh no.jpg
5KB, 160x160px
all my companions have crushes on me or want to fuck me. this might not be so bad, but I have a million companions.

is there anything I can do to stop this?
>>
>>51444376
Oh I have seen the DVD versions of all the episodes already. (though the TV cencoring was inspiring)

Also as a short bit of trivia about Magician's Academy:

the Principals name in the novels is Jesus. Yes there is asomewhat appropriate reason for this
>>
>>51444400
Kill them all anon. Kill them all.
>>
>>51444400
She Has To Be A Lesbian, from Dodgeball, makes it so that anyone you don't want to be in a relationship with will convert their desire for you into platonic ones. If you do subconsciously want to fuck them in return, though...well, prepare your pelvis.
>>
>>51444332
You're Hapsiel's waifu drawback when?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxIZLVeClFs

Love and peace!
>>
>>51444400
Don't be a harem protagonist.

And don't open those floodgates.
>>
File: 0f9.jpg (28KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
0f9.jpg
28KB, 640x480px
>>51444400
Numerical patterns confirm that the level of pelvis crushing is VERY HIGH
>>
>>51444441
That is the most horrifying drawback I have ever heard of.
>>
>>51444049
>LOVE AND PEACE DRAWBACK
>A power to inflict LOVE AND PEACE upon others
>>
>>51444236
Also Anatomicaly Correct Giant Robot Maids
>>
>>51444400
Invent a cloning machine or get some cloning abilities
>>
>>51444613
>>51444586
>>51444441
This is one of the most horrifying things I have ever watched. But the mini catgirl maid squad is cute.
>>
RWBY has a perk that gives your companions +100CP in every subsequent jumps.

I wish I'd known that sooner.. Now I have to redo like 50 builds.
>>
>>51444706
You're using an old version.
>>
>>51444736
No it's just version B. Version A doesn't have it.
>>
File: RWBY JumpChain.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
RWBY JumpChain.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51444706
you made me check my archives, anon.

but yeah as >>51444736 said that is no longer in the lastest version.

for reference here is the latest one
>>
>>51444763
Uh so the newest version doesn't have it? The one I have is 1.4. Where is it on the drive? I can't find it.
>>
>>51444810
It's in the Jumps with their own folder section.
>>
>>51444845
Thank you.
>>
>>51444810
jumps without images -> jumps with their own folders -> Rwby folder

1.4 is from Nov 12. 2014
the new one is from Jan 4. 2016

it's in times like this that I need to remind myself that not every anons downloads the entire drive for archival purposes.
>>
>>51444049
Dwarf hotline perk? Allows you to summon a tide of dwarves to repair things? For when your new waifu accidentally-s a city.
>>
>>51444763
So who here is gonna use Abyssal to 'tame' Salem?
ifyaknowwhatimean
>>
>>51444873
it does however make it infinitely easier to search
>>
Hey, speaking of RWBY: Salem has cemented her role as a surprisingly cool boss by only expressing disappointment in Tyrian for his failure rather than punishing him. Cinder seems to be expressing some doubts, however. Weiss has escaped and is on her way to Mistral, while Ironwood has closed the borders of Atlas. Sun survived the attack and recovered quickly, and when Blake went on rant about how she needs to keep people away in order to protect them, he called her out and said that she shouldn't push her friends away. It seems it worked, as Blake actually ended up agreeing with him, even giving him an adorable smile as well. Blake's dad told her that Adam is planning on taking complete control of the White Fang, so she and Sun are headed to Mistral to confront him. Yang's recovered, and she's also on her way to Mistral, with her father's blessing. The episode ended with Team RNJR reuniting and preparing to confront the Nuckelavee in the ruins of Ren's former town.
>>
>>51444873
>>51444911
how much space does it take?
>>
File: image.jpg (105KB, 454x810px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 454x810px
>>51444899
Why would you ever want to tame her?
The crazy ones are the best. And if you're not constantly in fear of losing your dick, well then it's just not the same.
>>
>>51444934
1.26 Gigs at present
>>
>>51444934
~1.1 gb at the moment

honestly the most annoying part is the download since google can be a bitch for this
>>
>>51444939
>losing your dick
>not having a hydra's regeneration
pleb.
>>
>>51444946
>>51444965
thanks. I'mma do it then.
>>
>>51444925
Mistral's gonna be a clusterfuck.
>>
>>51444049
A drawback that makes you act like the two pervert teachers, the moe obsessed ones not Hapsiel.
>>
>>51444939
>fear of losing your dick
Durability son, do you have it? If I'm a two kinds of asgardian and a level 5 fiss to boot, so is muh dick.
>>
>>51444939
>not constantly in fear of losing your dick

That happened to a guy here, told his GF he wanted to break up and she said ok but asked to spend a last night with him. She waited until he was asleep then cut off his lil' anon with a pair of scissors and flushed it down the toilet.

Happy ending, they found it in the sewer and were able to reattach it.
>>
>>51445061
Yep.
>>
>>51445070
Why would you tell that story?
>>
>>51445070
My hope is that woman spent a good deal of time in jail. My cynicism assumes that she just skated.

What happened?
>>
>>51444925
I'm unconvinced of the Nuckleave's threat to RNJR. It seems slow and Ren's village apparently had no Hunters in it?
>>
>>51445070
>lil' anon
Aww, that's adorable.
>>
Uh, I know people tend to dislike outright quantification, but anyone know how potent the Enhancements in Nanoha's Device customization are supposed to be?
>>
>>51445087
>Why would you tell that story?
Just a reminder that bitches be crazy

>>51445091
She went to jail, didn't get a long sentence mainly because she called the ambulance and didn't try killing him.

4 to 6 years but early release I think.
>>
>>51445070
In the /jc/ thread or on /tg/?
>>
>>51445094
It had trophies from Hunters in its' cave. Pretty sure it's just sadistic, and was slow during its' attack because it caused more fear.
>>
>>51444939
Anon, don't stick your dick in crazy.

But dem hips though
>>
>>51445138
>4 to 6 years but early release I think.
Longer than I expected but not long enough.
>>
So what is the easiest/lowlvl jump where I can get soul magic?

I kind of want to solve the Horcrux problem in HP without having to jump through canon hoops
>>
>>51445145
Did it? I don't remember seeing mecha-shift.
>>
>>51445142
I meant here as where I live, Alaska. Lots of weird shit goes on up here.

Knew a doc that had to fly out to a village because two drunks got in a fight and one got a hatchet to the head. They had to saw off the the axe handle because they couldn't get him in the plane.

Then there was the SWAT raid on Halloween, meth labs in the hotel blowing up....yeah.
>>
>>51445168
He probably meant that the swords and the arrow that his father used during the flashback were inside its cave as trophies.
>>
>>51444873
>>51444911
ummm... how do I download the drive pls?
>>
File: RADAR ACTIVATED.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
RADAR ACTIVATED.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>51442604
Well, technically I only got holes where eyes should be that are filled with primordial flame, but really they function as normal eyes except I don't need a flashlight and have a bad habit of reading in the dark because I can see just fine because they're pretty bright. Other than that, got some spells to help with seeing things in other wavelengths because heat vision and targeting overlays are pretty nice.

I tend to wear blacked out glasses so people don't get freaked out about glowy eyes though.

Then there's the whole aura 'vision' but that's not actually my eyes, got special organs for sensing aura.
>>
>>51445162
Is the problem that you don't have enough?
If you want to destroy them just go into a Heisei Kamen Rider jump (I recommend Gaim and a handgun to solidify your place as the protagonist before the actual characters can get in on that sweet, sweet, Kiwami arms race) and then use your most powerful Rider Kicks on the horcruxes.
>>
>>51445239
Right up in the place where there is the 'Jumpchain > Everyone else' jumps' etc, you right-click on Jumpchain and Download presumably.
>>
>>51445239
go to the link:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9Ce3uKpuJ0pbHdtbnJkaE04QVE

rightclick the jumpchain folder and select download. in the right corner of the screen you should see something like preparing download/ zipping files. this may take a few minutes depending on googles servers. after a while you should get a standard where to download prompt.

I cant remember if it was necassary but if you have problems you may first need to add the jump folder to your own drive. the option should once again be in the right lick menu.

Hope this helps
>>
>>51442604
counting eyes with spell like abilities and anti-magic? around 13
>>
>>51445292
How would killing the other Riders get you Kiwami Arms? DJ Sagara (I kind of love that the main villain has that as his name) isn't going to give you a piece of the Forbidden Fruit unless you impress him as much as Kouta did, and he's seen people just up and murder their competition way too many times before for it to be interesting anymore. No, if you want Kiwami, you're going to need to take the Fruit yourself, and that means getting strong enough to gank Rosyue. You're going to need something better than a pistol for that.
>>
>>51445322
>>51445325
You guys do remember what happened the last time a guy who didn't know how to do shit downloaded the drive, right? He fucked it up and ended up deleting the whole fucking thing.

So, I think it's cool you're helping him but.. Eh, past experiences have made me gunshy about tossing that idea out there.

>>51445239
Just don't fuck it up, man.
>>
File: favim.jpg (32KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
favim.jpg
32KB, 500x332px
>>51445322
>>51445325
>>
Anyone else get the feeling we're eventually going to find out that RWBY is set on a post-Apocalyptic Earth?
>>
>>51445070
... Wait, that was a real life thing? Can I get a source on that?
>>
>>51445162
Avatar has Spiritbending, which should work. Not sure if it's the easiest, but it's not too dangerous.
Touhou's Border of Life should also work.
D&D magic has spells to affect souls. Order of the Stick isn't that dangerous.
Light My Way from Kingdom Hearts should also work.

There may be easier jumps to get an ability that works, but they shouldn't be a problem if you're ready for the Potter jump.
Quite frankly before i'd set foot in HP i'd want to get immunity to death magic. And possible magic immunity. Or at least a solid bit of plot armor.
Because you are not a main character. You're an 11 year old in a society full of magical terrorist nazis.

>>51445292
The problem with destroying them is that you either have to let Big V be resurrected or kill Harry.

If you have an ability that can move a soul fragment without damage or just purify it you don't have to bother with that.
Just purify/destroy all Horcruxes, stupefy or convince Harry to cooperate and purify him/remove the fragment.
>>
>>51445292
its a new chain so I havent yet taken a high power jump that would trivialize HP, hence my question about a lowpower jump that would still give me a soul manipulation ability.

If all else fails I will just jump souleater first

>>51445345
which is why i gave instructions on what to click
>>
>>51445357
Is that not already canon?
>>
>>51445357
I've been thinking that from the start, to be honest. I'm just trying to figure out how it happened.
>>
>>51445377
thank you
>>
>>51445357
Not unless it's really far future, given that the Grimm and Faunus are supposed to have been around since prehistoric times. So it would have to be far enough in the future for humanity to regress back to cavemen and climb all the way back up again. Though given how much damage you'd have to do in order to reshape the continents into their current shape, in order to make that theory work, I suppose that the fall of humanity could have happened pretty fast. Though then the question is how humanity survived the long period of desolation after the literally world-shattering destruction involved.

>>51445396
It's canon that it's a post-apocalyptic world (post-several apocalypses, actually, the Grimm have ended civilization more than once), thus the name "Remnant". It's not canon that it's Earth, at least not that it's been revealed.
>>
File: lightbulb.png (325KB, 293x547px) Image search: [Google]
lightbulb.png
325KB, 293x547px
So I've got a question for everyone.

Suppose I have the perk Watch Your Shadow from KH, which summons the two dozen shadow/soldier type Heartless. What would happen if I tried to tinker with the process by adding the Abyssal Semblance from RWBY to make give Grimm traits? Think I could ramp up their potential with that?
>>
>>51445358
February 21, 2005 - 22:48

Alaskan woman charged after boyfriend's penis cut off and flushed

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) - A woman upset about an impending breakup with her
boyfriend cut off the man's penis and flushed it down a toilet, police here are
alleging.
Utility workers recovered the severed member Sunday and surgeons reattached it.
Kim Tran, 35, was charged with first-degree assault, domestic violence and
tampering with evidence. She was being held in custody without bail.
Police spokeswoman Anita Shell said police received a call just after midnight
Sunday that a 44-year-old man had been dropped off by his girlfriend at
Providence Hospital with amputated genitals.
"It was brutal, brutal," Shell said.
The man's name has not been released in keeping with department policy in
domestic violence cases, Shell said.
Investigators determined that the man and Tran had argued over a impending
breakup on Saturday night. The relationship had lasted a little more than a year
but the man no longer wanted to be involved, police said.
At some point, the couple decided to have sexual relations and the man agreed to
have his arms tied to a window handle above their bed.
The woman then pulled out a kitchen knife and severed the man's penis, police
said. She flushed the penis down the toilet, untied the man and drove him to the
hospital.
She assisted him to a nurse's station and then drove home, Shell said.
Officers arrived at the couple's home and found the woman cleaning up the bloody
scene.
A police supervisor contacted officials at the Anchorage Water and Wastewater
Utility and asked them to go to the home to see if the man's body part could be
recovered.

Utility workers removed the toilet and found the severed member, which was
rushed to Providence Hospital and reattached successfully early Sunday morning.
>>
>>51445345
Why the hell is it even possible for a random anon to delete the whole drive?
>>
>>51445449
This is why yandere is worst girl.
>>
>>51445345
>He fucked it up and ended up deleting the whole fucking thing.
Oi wut?
>>
I'm downloading a fuckton of jack chick tracts in preparation for making a jump.

So far, the setting is going to be basically what he depicts: nobody has heard of "Christ" or "God", and those that have and rejected the religion are inevitably Satan. Catholics secretly worship ancient Egyptian deities, and during your last few years in the setting the antichrist will rise, forming a NWO that will hunt down the faithful.

Origins: Drop-In, Faithful, and Satanist.

I already have some ideas for perks and items. Like the "Facemask" that lets you improbably hide your true nature, regardless of devil horns and tail. Or "Let's Review Your Life" that lets you look back on your actions from an objective point of view (Discount Faithful).

Any input?
>>
>>51444899
Fampai we haven't even gotten confirmation she IS a Grimm, as opposed to a human with some really weird enhancements.

Don't get your hopes up in case you suffer...performance issues on the first date.
>>
>>51445451
Luddites can do amazing things, anon. They're like 40k's Blanks, but with technology and zero control over their ability.

>>51445472
Yup. It took the work of anons and a shit ton of work from Captain Brutus, our archivist, to fix it. We were missing, flat out missing, jumps for a while.
>>
>>51445396
Is it? I never heard anything like that, I've just got this creeping feeling.
>>51445399
I've got a rough theory in mind.
>sort of far future
>gene modification and innate personal forcefields for everybody who wants them
>two brothers, badass scientists
>disagreement over shit
>Apocalyptic fight
>moon gets broken in process
>asshole brother makes Grimm because he's a dick
The Faunus are leftovers from when people did a bunch of gene stuff.
Aura and Semblances are some sort of nanotech.

I mean, if the scientists of Atlas can pump an Aura from one person to another, or even put it in a machine, it's got to have basis in mundane phenomena somewhere, right?
>>
>>51445473
Can I have Elfstar as a companion?
>>
>>51445399
Same here, except I've already got a hefty amount of headcanon on the whole thing.

The Grimm are actually an ancient project to produce self-evolving minions / cannon-fodder, with either no control/override system (which made them go nuts and kill everything) or said control system eventually became Salem. The Faunus are actually a bio-engineered race of pseudo-super-soldiers made from a human base (because it seems unlikely that Faunus only breed with their respective sub-species, and getting such a variety of sub-species that can interbreed from nature seems unlikely). Aura and Semblances are actually both parts of a supersoldier package, with Aura being the generic enhancement apckage that everyone get and Semblances being an adaptive... something that develop independently a customized power in everyone.
>>
>>51445473

Some sort of 'Blackleaf's dead. YOU'RE dead, Macy!' perk that kills anyone who's character dies in a game they play with you?
>>
>>51445344
If you are the only person with the chance to win, then you'll win. No other Riders means no potential rivals. Riders are very susceptible to a pistol when untransformed
Also, I just wanted to use the phrases "Gaim and a pistol" and "Kiwami Arms Race" as I'll probably never get another chance

>>51445379
It's low power unless you go out of the way to take the higher power for yourself.
>>
File: IMG_8733.jpg (1MB, 2522x4092px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8733.jpg
1MB, 2522x4092px
>>51444899
Oh you bet anon, I have a real bad habit of picking up fairly viscous or otherwise morally ambiguous companions while being a generally heroic person, and overtime having this weird infamy as being some sort of redeemer. When truly, I simply pick up companions that I believe I can have some cool conversations with, and can see a method to my madness.
>>
>>51445473
>Chick tracts jump
What would that even be like?
>>
>>51445489
>>51445502
Huh. Combine these and you actually have a plausible explanation for this being post-apocalyptic earth. It also explains why the brothers eventually worked together, because they had to in order to survive and rebuild.
>>
Hey, what are the limitations of Path to Victory from Worm?
>>
>>51442632
Aura a best.

>>51444183
What's wrong with Waifus?

>>51444899
>Going after Salem
>Not Best Girl Nora.
You're crazy man.

>>51444939
So is no one going to comment she's in Heartless' outfit?

>>51445357
It might not be Earth, but I definitely suspect post-Apocalyptic. As in "someone made the Grim either by accident or on purpose, then WHOOPS!"

>>51445489
Your Story sounds too much like that one fanfic. Stop it. Please.
>>
>>51445345
I don't think I messed anything up. My download is over and the drive is still standing.
...right?
>>
>>51445473
If ever a world needed a good Exterminatus.
>>
>>51445489
Yes, but Aura is a mundane phenomenon in the RWBY universe. It's not magic, that's something else. There's no reason to believe that technology can't interact with Aura just on its own, no need for a Clarketech explanation.

>>51445541
Yeah, but it doesn't explain what happened to the continents. Seriously, what happened? What, did someone do a massive geoengineering project to convert South America into Sanus? Asia into Anima? Greenland into Solitas?
>>
>>51445502
Point of fact, Faunus "breeds" can intermix.
If a Cat faunus and a Cat Faunus have a kid it's always gonna be a Cat Faunus, but if a Cat Faunus and a Dog Faunus have a kid it could end up ANY kind of Faunus, from Bat, to Monkey, to Lizard, to Cat or Dog.

Which just SCREAMS Genetically-engineered to me.
>>
File: vp8jU5X.gif (789KB, 444x272px) Image search: [Google]
vp8jU5X.gif
789KB, 444x272px
>>51445514
>that pic
>gif related
>>
>>51445439
Personally my theory is Remnant is a failed colony. Like we destroyed the moon by crashing the ship into and this pissed off the natives (the Grim). I mean it is kinda possible given how humans may have regressed as the population dwindled or as people forgot the origins.
>>
>>51445545
>>Not Best Girl Nora.
>Implying Nora isn't saving herself for Ren.
Why would you ruin that?

>>51445545
>Your Story sounds too much like that one fanfic. Stop it. Please.
What fanfic? You've piqued my curiosity now.
>>
>>51445570
no worries anon, it still appears to be standing
>>
>>51445575
I dunno, maybe some from of colonization project gone awry? Maybe they needed the Grimm as cannon-fodder against some random enemy, and while fighting the moon got wrecked somehow?
>>
>>51445545
>best girl Nora
She's wants to be with Ren, man. That's even clear in 'Boop'. So even if I agreed with her being best girl, I still wouldn't hook up with her because she's interested in someone else, and I'm not a fan of using perks to change something like that unless it's an abusive relationship.

>>51445575
Could be that few simply got nuked out of existence. I mean, the moon's been shattered. What ever happened must have been a pretty apocalyptic war.
>>
>>51445507
>If you are the only person with the chance to win, then you'll win. No other Riders means no potential rivals. Riders are very susceptible to a pistol when untransformed
Okay, you seem to be working under a misconception that this is a struggle between Riders. It's not, it's a struggle between Overlord-class Inves. It's the Overlord who wins that gets the Forbidden Fruit, Riders are a completely unrelated thing that Ryoma came up with. Kill as many Riders as you want, it won't help you win.
>>
File: what's to keep me from.gif (63KB, 468x240px) Image search: [Google]
what's to keep me from.gif
63KB, 468x240px
>>51445473
That sounds pretty amusing, actually.
>>
>>51445514
Guys.

Guys, remember. Not yet confirmed.

Performance. Issues.
>>
>>51445070
>they found it in the sewer and were able to reattach it
I'm not sure if I'd want it back desu.
>>
>>51445599
>>51445607
I never said I would ruin it, I spent the jump "chasing" after Blake entirely for a joke. I was just saying she's Best Girl.

It's a REALLY weird, and bad, fanfic that's a RWBY/The Gamer crossover that turns into "Kabbalah/Hindu funtime hour". It suffered heavily from it's format of "an update every single day".
>>
>>51445619
Well, she's a pretty cool boss. She's been forgiving to her minion's failures, with only being lied to really setting her off.

>>51445623
Oh, THAT one. Wasn't Jaune Metatron in that one, or something?
>>
>>51445543
Iirc it can only tell you what exactly you need to do to reach a specifc goal, without the ability to execute it all perfectly.
>>
>>51445628
Yes, and the "father" of the Grim was Sandalphon.
>>
>>51445628
I was referring to the idea of the Abyssal semblance being able to affect her at all.
>>
>>51445377
>You're an 11 year old in a society full of magical terrorist nazis that are functionally retarded
FTFY.
As long as you have functioning common sense, you'll do fine.
>>
>>51445618
>What's to keep me from becoming god?
Gee Bobby, maybe the required omnipotence?
>>
>>51445599
I believe he's talking about the fanfic "The Games We Play", which starts with Jaune having The Gamer as his Semblance and eventually moves to a weird place where it turns out he's the reincarnation of an ancient post-human who together with his brothers engineered the Grimm as a way of helping their youngest brother deal with the side-effects of his powers. It's...okay, I guess. Has some interesting concepts, but doesn't handle them well. The power creep is just ridiculous, and Ryuugi trying to stretch out his wordcount to deal with an update-a-day schedule leads to him explaining the same bits of exposition over and over again.

>>51445628
His original incarnation called himself "Metatron". He wasn't actually the Voice of God, though, "archangel" was just the word that the tyrant scientist-kings of his time period called the ten post-humans they made.
>>
>>51445619
Not that anon, but when I meet Salem, she's getting 'tamed' one way or another. I have Sinanjua and Adaptability from Wuxia, I can make anyone get metaphorical heart-shaped pupils.

>>51445623
>RWBY/The Gamer crossover
That sounds dumb as hell. Never read the Gamer, but from what I've heard it sounds like it should never be mixed with anything else.
>>
>>51445543
It's literally like having the guide to a video game. It tells you what to do in what order, but it's up to you to actually do it correctly. And if you fuck up and the thing you were trying to do is now impossible, you're fucked. The description in the jump also lists a few other things, like feeding you information based on your own bias or having you ask the wrong question and thus getting a result different from the one you wanted.
>>
Winter is best girl
>>
>>51445669
Well, when people say "The Gamer crossover" they really mean "story where a character from one canon gets The Gamer's power without any other setting elements being implemented, because it's strong and cool and great for power fantasies". The Gamer crossovers are awful, as a result. Though it's not really a RWBY crossover, either, given how much the setting and metaplot was altered by the end.
>>
>>51445632
No, I mean can it be blocked or somenting?
Is it perfect precognition or are there things that can block it?
>>
>>51445623
Aren't some of the drawbacks in the jump based on TGWP?
>>
File: Hes right you know.jpg (10KB, 222x395px) Image search: [Google]
Hes right you know.jpg
10KB, 222x395px
>>51445669
>Spoiler
Pic related
>>
>>51445643
Ironically, with our new knowledge of the brothers, that ends up being disturbingly close to canon.

>>51445651
Oh, yeah, that's probably not going to happen. At all.

>>51445665
Sounds about right. Something something what has science done something something.
>>
File: Best Girl.jpg (269KB, 850x1326px) Image search: [Google]
Best Girl.jpg
269KB, 850x1326px
>>51445687
Take that back you filthy heretic!
>>
>>51445669
>not giving them literal heart-shaped pupils with biomancy
Pure amateurism.
>>
>>51445618
>jumper.gif
>>
>>51445695
>but assuming there isn't any interference from factors outside of your powers precognitive sight
That's the perk description, so I assume that it can be affected by factors that can hide from precognition. How much is up to you to fanwank.
>>
File: Best RWBY Girl.jpg (135KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Best RWBY Girl.jpg
135KB, 1024x576px
>>51445687
>Winter
Oh god no.

>>51445698
I honestly don't remember.

>>51445705
I've seen similar things before, where a fanfic retroactively ends up disturbingly on point, at least for a couple of things.

There was a HP fic I read years and years ago, before the 6th book came out, that ended up being right retroactively about several things.
>>
>>51445657
You only need bad luck one time to bite it. Especially if you're not a pureblood. Most of the Death Eaters might be dumb as fuck, but they're all going to be capable of AKing you anyway if they get an opportunity.
Or you might run into the basilisk and not have the luck to see it through a camera or mirror.
Or you might just die due to general magical mishap. Exploding potion. Fell from his broom. Whatever.

It's not really a risk i'd like taking, especially if you plan on interfering in the plot.
Not to mention that HP doesn't really have anything i'd consider so vital that it couldn't wait a few jumps.
>>
File: Cutie-I mean Ruby Rose.jpg (51KB, 564x820px) Image search: [Google]
Cutie-I mean Ruby Rose.jpg
51KB, 564x820px
>>51445669
>not literal heart-shaped pupils

>>51445709
This anon speaks the truth.
>>
>>51445695
It can be blocked in canon but that's due to blind spots implemented into the shard. As it becomes shardless after the jump I'd say it would only be blocked by powerful being. Gods, primordials, big bads or people who can specifically counter precog.
>>
>>51445687
Foolish anon. You do not waifu a single season, you waifu ALL the seasons.
>>
>>51445732
Is there anything in the chain that would allow you to bypass sensory undetectability/precognition immunity?
>>
>>51445698
Just gave the drawbacks a once-over, and doesn't look like it. They're all either based on canon or ideas for "the Grimm escalate" that aren't tied to TGWP's plot.
>>
>>51445730
haha what a funny meme OP.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1162x1201px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1162x1201px
>>51445753
>>51445709
Negative Captains.
Best team has arrived
>>
>>51445776
I'm pretty sure there are several "you can't be predicted" perks but I'm not sure if there's anything that fits your case. Perhaps that one anon with his sever perk lists has something.
>>
File: IMG_8734.jpg (184KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8734.jpg
184KB, 850x850px
>>51445619
>>51445651
Oh, well I suppose that could be a problem, however thats what A Heart to Call My Own from KH and perks like Parasite Seeing will be used for. Understanding why she is the way she is will be helpful in undertsanding how to fix her psychology.
>>
>>51445768
Is it wrong that I kind of do want to acquire the Maidens' powers for my companions, so that I can waifu all the seasons?
>>
>>51445795
Literally who.
>>
>>51445687
I'm pretty sure you spelled Yang wrong.
You can't resist that level of BODACIOUS.
>>
>>51445818
A team who was on screen for about 5 minutes, and lost a fight to SSSN in the tournament.
>>
>>51445818
The team full of tumblr OCs that eventually lost to SSSN.
>>
>>51445693
>Gamer
Thanks for reminding me, I hadn't read the latest chapter.
>>
>>51445814
Not that anon, but I'm calling this right now.
Team RWBY will inherit all four Maidens' powers.
>Ruby will get Summer
>Weiss will get Winter
>Blake will get Fall
>Yang will get spring

Ruby and Yang might be flipped, and Weiss and Blake might also.

>>51445861
>that moment when you realize a bunch of tumblrites got stomped by a group of men
>>
File: Unimpressed.png (856KB, 1172x644px) Image search: [Google]
Unimpressed.png
856KB, 1172x644px
>>51445709
>>51445753
>>51445744
>>51445825
Winter is at just the right level of Ice Queen bitch for me, just enough not to be annoying.

Meh: Weiss, Neo, Emerald
Friend Zone: Nora, Blake, Velvet, Ruby
We'll Bang, Ok?: Coco, Cinder, Goodwitch
GF Material: Yang
Waifu: Winter
>>
>>51445929
The patriarchy wins yet again.
>>
>>51445814
Not at all. Although I'd rather have all the seasons for myself and let my waifus be my priestesses.
>>
>>51445755
So, how hax would something need to be to block PTV? There is difference between gods and Gods.
>>
>>51445964
You cannot defeet muh soggy knees.
>>
>>51445929
Summer is/was Ruby's mother, so it makes more sense for her to be the Summer maiden.
But Ruby also has that "Silver Eyes" thing going on, that has yet to be explained.

>>51445947
>Nora is only friend zone.
Fuck off.
>>
>>51445992
Look, you don't take another man's waifu. Even if he's not aware she's his waifu. Maybe it's more accurate to say that Ren is Nora's husbando, then, I guess.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_msoiwfQgHw1qz4rgp.jpg (17KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_msoiwfQgHw1qz4rgp.jpg
17KB, 500x281px
>>51445947
>Friend Zone: Nora

I know I might not have the best taste in these things, but that seems an awful waste
>>51445992
I'm with you on this one justice. She is GF material
>>
>>51446005
Absconding a waifu before she is paired canonically is not wrong at all.
>>
>>51445947
Blake and Velvet are gross. They have too many ears. You have the human ears or the animal ears, not both.
>>
>all the RWBY waifu talk
Why does jc have such shit taste?
>>
>>51446022
... so if they have two sets of ears, what else do they have two sets of?
>>
>>51446021
Nora's already husbando'd Ren pretty hard by the time the jump starts. He just doesn't realize it yet.
>>
>>51446021
Oh, but they're pretty obviously paired. Ren just doesn't realise it yet.
>>
>>51446044
>>51446048
Then that would be off-limits. However, my point about pre-pairing absconding stands.
>>
>>51446040

We're a community built on the foundations of Escapism and Shitty Fanfiction. I'd be more surprised if we didn't have shit taste.
>>
>>51446005
Three things.
First of all, she's Waifu tier, even if you're not gonna waifu her for ethical reasons, she's Waifu tier.
Secondly, if she has feelings for him, and he doesn't have feelings for her, there is nothing wrong in chasing after her.
Thirdly, >>51446021

Of course I spent the entire jump being a Gaston expy, because there is no Gaston in this fairy tale world, and "chasing" after Blake.
>>
>>51446042
I'm sorry, anon, but I don't know where this innuendo is going. What else comes in sets that is a sexualized body part? Breasts? They clearly don't have four breasts each.
>>
>>51445992
>>51446013
Nora is a hoot and a half and I love the girl, just not in the romantic sense. She's the girl I'd want to hang out with but I'm not up for full throttle 24/7.

Plus she's all over Ren, and I'm trying to smack some sense into him to realize it.
>>
>>51446040
Although I've never watched the series due to the CG looking pretty ugly, the setting seems interesting enough. What's your problem with it?
>>
>>51445992
>Fuck off.
Sad that not everyone shares your shit taste?
>>
File: your opinion man.gif (502KB, 500x235px) Image search: [Google]
your opinion man.gif
502KB, 500x235px
>>51446069
>she's Waifu tier
>gif-related
>>
File: JC6.jpg (78KB, 1328x585px) Image search: [Google]
JC6.jpg
78KB, 1328x585px
>>51446040
...don't look at me man, RWBY's already mystifying enough to me without wondering about waifus.
>>
>>51446068
This is painfully true.

>>51446101
No actual problems, but the series is A, like you said, pretty ugly, and B, painfully boring to watch.
>>
File: 1413049441409.jpg (115KB, 1065x720px) Image search: [Google]
1413049441409.jpg
115KB, 1065x720px
I have zero clue what i came back to and yet it makes even less sense than the ending scene for Kingdom Hearts Chi
>>
>>51446101
>>51446148
It's looking a lot better in the newest season. Check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0WeiG2-HRQ
>>
>>51446136
Didn't you hear?

In /jc/ you have to push your opinion as fact. Or at least as an "alternative fact."
>>
>>51445162
Undertale magic effects the soul. It has healing magic as well.
You might maybe be able to work something out with that, although your target is going to have to sit still and let you shoot them.
>>
>>51446152
>dat pic
And yet it still makes more sense than Kamen Rider.
>>
>>51446040
Since we're talking shit I have to get this off my chest, Final Fantasy and Kingdom Heart are fucking terrible....phew, I feel better.
>>
>>51446163
Didn't you hear?

In /jc/ ironic shitposting is still shitposting. Or at least "alternative shit."
>>
>>51446197
FF was good up to 8, ten was meh and everything else is just why. It's pretty why, but it's still why.
>>
>>51446196
Haruto loves powdered donuts, what's confusing about that? Now, Nitoh's love of mayonnaise, that's baffling. You don't fucking put mayo on deserts, Nitoh!
>>
>>51446162
The animation may have improved but it's also backslid on the quality. Ever since Monty died the fight scenes have lost a lot of their magic. Except that last fight with Qrow and scorpion boy. That was pretty good to watch.

And the less said about the writing, the better. It reminds me a lot of the Maximum Ride series actually. Higher quality on the mechanical aspect of things but less actually enjoyable dialogue and plot. But it's not shoehorning in the writer's personal politics yet so that's a point in RWBY's favor.
>>
>>51446236
You don't even know the depths of his mayo powers.
>>
>>51446244
RWBY's writing was always shit, senpai. It didn't really get much worse.
>>
So, Jumpers with companions with vehicle alt forms, how do you get your companions to talk while you're inside them?
>>
>>51446201
And now we get into the debate of what IS shitposting.

Because lately in /jc/, every post that disagrees with someone is a shitpost.
>>
>>51446197
Oh, and Kamen Rider as well, annoys me whenever another Kamen Rider jump is added
>>
>>51446279
Well if you aren't the shitposter, you won't get called out as the shitposter.

Simple as that, Timmy.
>>
>>51446279
I just took an ironic dump in the bathroom. Ironic shit was satisfying.

Do you think it smelled like roses? Perhaps I flushed too fast.
>>
>>51446201
Oh, wow. THAT's shitposting?! Holy shit, and people call SB a hugbox...
>>
>>51445705
Like I said the other day, it just keeps getting closer to TGWP and it's weird. Giant dagon Grimm hidden in a mountain right outside the city woken up during a White Fang raid involving airships. Sapient Grimm involved in an ancient conspiracy, etc.
>>
File: 1458605070871.gif (1MB, 406x449px) Image search: [Google]
1458605070871.gif
1MB, 406x449px
>>51446290
This just in: Ryuki has tripled in production speed.
>>
>>51446279
Well as >>51446302 points out, all you have to do is have a different opinion and boom, you're the dreaded shitposter. It's the perfect way to shut down anyone who hurts fragile little egos here.
>>
>>51446267
Yes but it was enjoyable shit. Like watching those shitty slice of life animes you know are garbage and enjoy anyway.
>>
>>51446268
Have you ever seen Engine Sentai Go-onger? It was the sentai show that got made into Power Ranger RPM, if that helps give context. One thing they cut out in the process of making it more grimdark for RPM was that the animal heads on the front of the vehicles could talk. So that's how I talk to my vehicle companions, they've got big dumb robotic bear heads or whatever that yell loud enough for me to hear them over traffic and them being outside the vehicle.
>>
>>51446302
Whatever you say, Timmy. But I have to wonder how you don't get tired of constantly shitposting.
>>
>>51445966
actually can we get all the seasons in various jumps?

1.(Un)Seelie Magic(Summer/Winter) in Dresden files
2. Four Loves, Four Seasons(any one) in Narnia
3.Force of Nature(your choice of theme) in Supernatural

does anyone know of a 4th one? to get the full set?
>>
>>51446279
/jc/ has never ever had a consistant idea of what shitposting is.
In fact 4chan as a whole doesn't, because shitposting is not an objectively defined term.
It's made up bullshit from Something Awful for mods to delete what they didn't like.

As such calling something shitposting is just calling something you don't like bad. That's pretty much it.

Knowingly contributing low quality posts is subjective as hell and doesn't really mean anything.
>>
>>51446305
Oh, that's not good. Ironic shit means that there's more billirubin than normal in your feces, that indicates a problem with your red blood cells. I suggest you get that checked out.
>>
>>51446341
You need to go full candleabra to get the 4th.
>>
>>51445992
Stop cucking people, you piece of shit.

Even if Ren is a cuck.
>>
>>51446324
Yeah, but it's a gauntlet, so it'll pretty much just be posted and die just as soon.
>>
>>51446324
Wait, so you're telling me that complaining about Kamen Rider will make Ryuki come out faster?

Well, in that case, uh...um...Kamen Rider? More like LAME-n Rider, right guys? That was the best I had, sadly enough.
>>
>>51446373
Cucking is fine so long as you're the bull
>>
>>51446341
Changeling the Lost can get you a little of the fourth.
Alternatively one of the more freeform powers could do it to a degree.
Like say a stand or Rainmaker/Misc Meta.
>>
File: Muscle Girl18.jpg (63KB, 682x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Muscle Girl18.jpg
63KB, 682x1200px
>>51446324

Bodacious Babes
>>
>>51446324
Heavens, how potent are the Enhancements under the Device section?
>>
File: Nope.gif (722KB, 440x248px) Image search: [Google]
Nope.gif
722KB, 440x248px
>>51446399
>>
>>51446391
Inb4 bancho screams about how that's OP.
>>
Anyone know if Clover's been around? I need to ask a RWBY question.
>>
>>51446437
He was around a few threads ago to say he wouldn't work on Campione.
>>
>>51446437
Didn't Clover bail?

I forget who's smart enough to run away or who isn't.
>>
>>51446380
I've got a legitimate complaint about Ryuki, even if it's a really minor one: The idea about it being the Thirteen Riders was bullshit. It's not true, stop telling me there are thirteen Riders in the fight, Kanzaki. I get it, you're doing a callback to Kamen Rider SPIRITS, that's cute and I like that. But back it up with actual numbers. You had ten riders. The ones in the movies don't count. Those are alternate timelines. And don't tell me that you technically fulfilled it due to the Zolda and Odin decks being used by multiple people, you did not plan for that. Nor does Alternative, he's not a real Rider. And really, Ryuuga doesn't count either, since he's just an evil copy of Ryuki. You have disappointed me, Shiro.
>>
File: 1464835525476.jpg (185KB, 1079x1240px) Image search: [Google]
1464835525476.jpg
185KB, 1079x1240px
>>51446414
Considering it's a point dump area, I'd say 'does this particular thing a little bit better' for each purchase, using an 'average' Device as a comparison. Sadly, I can't give you any hard numbers on this.
>>51446379
Probably, but I'll still feel happy I made it. And I'll be even happier once that and the Disgaea DLC are both done and I can finally call my plate clear.
>>51446380
It's okay, anon. The best I had was 'motorcycle, more like LAMEcycle!'
>>
>>51444049
>Wasshoi gimme a baby!
What a title.
>>
>>51446447
Ah. Was wondering if he counts Grimm as spirits for the sake of perk interaction, or demons, or physical creatures or whatever. The wiki doesn't exactly give a good idea of where to go and I don't feel comfortable fanwanking it without some input.
>>
>>51446324
Hey Heavens , I have a Lyrical Nanoha question. I know you're probably sick of these, but in my defense, this one is my first, and hopefully my last. Does the Mantle of the Saint Kaiser scenario block all your memories, or just your background's memories?
>>51446399
Before Baras
>>
File: THIS CAKE WILL BE BAKED.jpg (85KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
THIS CAKE WILL BE BAKED.jpg
85KB, 960x540px
>>51446451
That is weird, actually. What's up with that?

>>51446452
>that spoiler
That makes me feel better. Thanks, Heavens. Also, cake boss is best boss.
>>
File: Professional Cake Boss.webm (2MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
Professional Cake Boss.webm
2MB, 853x480px
>>51446452
>>
>>51446474
They just couldn't resist making Iskander into a fucking pretty boy shota bishie could they?
>>
>>51446450
Fuck you. Period.

>>51446399
You too. This is NOT funny anymore.
>>
>>51446474
>that pic
Is the smaller one in front Young Iskandar?
How'd he go from being so bishie to so bara?
Did he have like a double puberty or something?
>>
>>51446474
Background memories and prior memories, judging from the original fluff text. However, it seems to put more emphasis on background, so I imagine your Jumper memories would gradually come back as time went on as opposed to 'snapping awake' at Jump start.

I might revisit that later.
>>
>>51446524
Yes.
No idea.
Probably.
>>
>>51446452
Alright, thanks mate. Also, how does Standalone Flight Mode work? It says it "detaches" from the main body? Does that mean only part of the device leaves? Is there a specific form, or would it just be a flying weapon?
>>
>>51446466
I'd say spirits that physically manifest. They dissolve into smoke when killed and the ones we see more come from puddles of goo. They also seem immortal in that they don't age but become large and stronger.
>>
>>51446524
Zeus blood is a hell of a drug
>>
>>51446474
>>51446425

>Before Baras

That was a girl I posted not a boy
>>
File: 142116592232.jpg (198KB, 900x967px) Image search: [Google]
142116592232.jpg
198KB, 900x967px
>>51446435
Anon if static shock tier is viable then season manipulation is not out of range. Not cosmically powerful season manipulation, but you can't really get cosmically powerful anything out of PS238.
At the very least you could get Aki sister tier season powers.
>>
>>51446550
See, that was the part that confuses me. They have corporeal bodies, yes. But then it says they were made by the God of Darkness and they're all about negative shit while stealing powers that one time, so that's kind of points towards demonic. But then they're attracted to negative emotions and can possess items like rocks or be inside gloves, which is closer to the idea of spirits like you said.

I have no fookin' idea and it feels skeevy to just rush ahead without consultation.
>>
File: yes and.jpg (479KB, 810x1410px) Image search: [Google]
yes and.jpg
479KB, 810x1410px
>>51446499
>>51446524
>a fucking pretty boy shota bishie
And?
>>
File: Um....gif (2MB, 495x275px) Image search: [Google]
Um....gif
2MB, 495x275px
>>51446553
>That was a girl I posted not a boy

>Looks again
You sure?
>>
>>51446594
Not him, but unless he's a eunuch, then yes, that's most likely a girl.
>>
>>51446594
Yes that one is a girl.
>>
File: Muscle Girl25.jpg (364KB, 620x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Muscle Girl25.jpg
364KB, 620x1500px
>>51446523
>You too. This is NOT funny anymore.

BODACIOUS BABES

>>51446594

Bodacious Babes

Yes I am sure anon I've seen the nudes and double check the tags before I save them anon First rule of Bodacious Babes is that you can't be a Bodacious Babe unless you are a Babe futa,yuri and gender bender crap don't count
>>
Is there a perk you to delete or modify your own memories?
>>
>>51446573
I'm not saying I disagree. I'm saying Bancho has no sense of scale.
>>
>>51446648
Yes, in EMH, Remember Me, and Mad Men.
>>
>>51446648
Pretty sure Remember Me has something for that. It's all about memory manipulation, including self-memory manipulation. Gravity Rush has something, too, I believe.
>>
>>51446648
There's a couple out there.
The one in gravity rush lets you benefit from deleting your memories and the one in Madmen lets you keep from making the same mistakes even if you delete the memories.
>>
>>51446648
Got It Memorized from Great Detective has a delete option.
>>
>>51446669
>>51446673
>>51446676
>>51446682
Thanks. I might try to do it with Telepathy (from Young Justice) and roll to see if I botched it.
>>
>>51446581
>made by the God of Darkness and they're all about negative shit so that's kind of points towards demonic.

Well they were created as to be the antithesis of life so I picture them as death spirits. Overall they are more instinctual and animalistic without an overall strategy you expect from a demon. To be they fill out more boxes on the spirit side so that's what I go with.
>>
File: JC8.jpg (207KB, 630x345px) Image search: [Google]
JC8.jpg
207KB, 630x345px
Hey guys, check it out-I found the super secret Sinanju technique everyone was raving about! Turns out it's...basically applied physiotherapy.

Well, steps 1-37 are. It's not clear what happens after step 37 (penetration).

http://www.sinanju.com/SHOREMO.HTM

After 10 minutes of experimental massage, I have concluded there is either more to it than meets the eye, or I'm one of those kung fu prodigies like Souther whose chi meridians are all reversed or something.

>>51446581
Wait, since when does RWBY have gods?
>>
>>51446619
>>51446627
My gut still says trap

>>51446643
She needs to work on her tan
>>
>>51446719
Since a while? http://rwby.wikia.com/wiki/Religion#Deity_Brothers

>>51446704
Hrm. Yeah, that's fair enough. I can see that viewpoint. Until Clover weighs in, that's what I'll go with. Now it's time to use the binding ritual from Ghost Rider to fuse Grimm into people.
>>
>>51446719
2 episodes ago, mention around campfire so who knows if real
>>
>>51446737

I mean, not sure what they're talking about, that's definitely little boy Iskandar (differentiated by being called "Alexander"), so your gut is right.
>>
>>51446719
Since Qrow told a campfire story out of nowhere a few episodes ago.
>>
>>51446737
Then you aren't familiar with the artist.
>>
>>51446782
Anon we're talking about>>51446399
>>
>>51446795

Who's the artist?
>>
>>51446804

Oh, shit, my bad, followed the post chain and got real confused. Yeah, that's clearly a girl.
>>
File: Muscle Girl26.jpg (414KB, 620x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Muscle Girl26.jpg
414KB, 620x1500px
>>51446737
>She needs to work on her tan

Tantalizing Tan lines
>>
>>51446811
http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=1698
>>
>>51446844
That just looks weird.

To each their own, but I don't understand this fetish.
>>
File: Braum_0.jpg (272KB, 1215x717px) Image search: [Google]
Braum_0.jpg
272KB, 1215x717px
So which of you punks went to League of Legends and didn't pick up the greatest bro and friend of all peoples?
>>
File: Momiji.jpg (156KB, 504x284px) Image search: [Google]
Momiji.jpg
156KB, 504x284px
>>51446860
>That just looks weird.
>To each their own, but I don't understand this fetish

Bodacious Babes
The tan lines or the muscles?
>>
>>51446912
I didn't. Not going to spend that much on a companion when I could instead import my own.
>>
>>51446912
I believe the word im looking for is
"Fuck off, we're full"
>>
>>51446943
>Not wanting one of the most encouraging, uplifting, and bravest bastards of the Freljord to swing his door at your foes.

>>51446952
This on the other hand I can sympathize with. Only so many damn slots.
>>
>>51446938
The muscles and boy face.

Tan lines are actually really hot.
>>
>>51446952
>Fuck off, we're full
You have plenty of room, Australia, you wanker.
>>
>>51446976
>>51446912

Wait that's a door?
>>
>>51446912
Eh, companion slots are at a premium.

...and LoL companions are far too expensive anyway. Though I guess he's "only" 300cp as one of the cheaper ones, I still find it too much.
>>
>>51447024
Yes. That is a door.

A door he uses as shield and face-crusher.
>>
>>51447077
Does he do any knock-knock jokes?
>>
File: Muscle Girl20.png (284KB, 619x939px) Image search: [Google]
Muscle Girl20.png
284KB, 619x939px
>>51446994
>The muscles and boy face.

Bodacious Babes

It doesn't look like a boy face to me but for the muscles it's because I like fit women with a Big rack.
But not to much muscles until it looks like a man in drag
>>
Anyone else have trouble balancing between stuff for yourself and companions?
>>
>>51447268
It's simple, you get things for yourself and whatever you make in your spare time, they buy for themselves, or your second hand goods, go to your companions.
>>
>>51444586
>A power to inflict LOVE AND PEACE upon others
Somthing like. . .

Once per day you may point at a target and yell "Love and Peace!", the mighty angel Hapsiel shall appear to them and force your target to experience his love. Likely leaving them a broken wreck and covered in purple lipstick.
>>
>>51444925
Is there a way to watch episode 11 without having to subscribe for it?
>>
>>51447359
Wait a couple of days.
>>
>>51447359
yo ho ho, me heartie. Ye be lookin' for access to a fake annie-may without wanting to pay? Why, I know a few ways, and they're easier than waitin' a few days.
>>
>>51447268
To be honest, 90% of the time I don't even import my companions because I simply don't have enough CP. I do try to pick up all empowerment options, so they can generally deal with everything that comes their way.
>>
>>51447452
Do you feel guilty about that? They never give you shit about being greedy?
>>
>>51447452
I know the feeling. For the Tokyo Ghoul jump I have to decide between spending 800Cp buying companions or becoming a super ghoul.
>>
>>51447492
Not him, but most of them aren't active. I only really use the 1 or 2 at a time unless I have something big planned.
>>
So, I understand how Mages in Hero Union BBS "train" and progress in level, but how do Warriors and Rogues do the same? Wizards can just increase the amount of magic they know, and create broader and more complex forms of reality warping, but the others... get stronger? Do they just have the equivalent of Softcap and keep on grinding, or do they also create and learn powerful secret techniques?
>>
>>51447492
Here's my perspective on it. It's your deal, you're the one who bargained with an Ancient Elder God or whatever the fuck the Benefactor is. So if you spend all the CP on yourself? That's fair. If you spent it all on your Companions? That's also fair.
>>
>>51447492
I'm the keystone to our adventure: If I die, there's a non-zero chance the whole thing ends. If they die? They have the equivalent of infinite 1-ups and most of the time don't even have to deal with drawbacks.
>>
>>51447527
You fucking lift.

And you don't skimp out on squats you goddamn pussy.
>>
>>51447527
I'd assume it's a mix of both.
>>
>>51447411
...And just what exactly are you suggesting there, Anon?
>>
Is there a setting with Dragon Ball style Chi/Ki? Flying, physical boosts, energy blasts, the whole nine yards.
>>
>>51447586
And don't forget the kegels. Gotta actually train up that pussy, too.
>>
>>51447452
My companions all went along with me because I either waifu'd them (which is basically everyone...) or because they like the adventure, so power is not a problem. Also, in many jumps they can get the native powers simply by coming along, or though the usage of some perks, so in the end it all turns out fine.
>>
>>51447609
Anima bruh. Maybe not on the fuckstupid level but the important stuff is there.

Disgaea physical stuff works well too.
>>
>>51447586
I know, but apparently the progression is similar even though mages have readily modular and fairly easily transferable power. I mean, it generally takes a lot longer to master a martial art than it does to read a few books.
>>
>>51447492
Any companions I have were robots or computer programs to begin with, or were machines/spirits that were accidentally given sapience. It's only a matter of tinkering to do some upgrading.
>>
>>51447492
I would like to use companion imports more often, but with having to do 9 separate build each jump and imports in general being so inconsistent, I rarely do it anymore.
>>
So just finished reading through the Overlord jump and wow is that jump super OP.
>>
>>51447268
Companion builds aren't about being balanced because in most jumps they don't get enough CP to be balanced. The most generous of CP imports only tends to give 700 CP or so, and that's really only enough for a single capstone. Normally people don't let companions grab items or anything either.

So it's always a pain. The best jumps CP wise for companions might allow for a full CP conversion from jumper to companions, but in that case you're basically going all in on companions and can't do much for the jumper. Very few people would ever consider doing that.
>>
>>51447268
Nothe really. I just import them as much as possible and give them Grow Together and You know my methods.
>>
>>51447781
Not anymore than a shounen or D&D jump anon.
It's just that the Overlord jump spells it out for you and lets you get big leage stuff right away if you pay for level 100.
>>
>>51447781
Pretty sure there are like several dozen jumps that blow Overlord power levels out of the water.
>>
>>51447781
It ain't got shit on the higher ends of some other jumps.
>>
>>51447843
>It ain't got shit on the higher ends of some other jumps.
True but as >>51447799 said you can get that stuff right away.
>>
>>51447609
General Xianxia. If you're there long enough you can make Beerus feel like the equivalent of a 3 y/o trying to beat up a truck.
>>
>>51447268
My houserules let me transfer CP to a companion on a 1:1 ratio. Because of that and roleplay reasons, all my companions are stronger than me.
>>
>>51447781
Aside from some abilities letting you ignore durability, there are probably +30 more powerful jumps out there right from the start.
>>
>>51447862
It lets you start higher, and even at the max, but that's just it. The power ceiling for the setting is much lower than what could be accomplished with some other jumps.
>>
Okay, I just downloaded all 163 Jack T Chick tracts.

>>51445504
This is a good idea. I'm also thinking about including something about gaining powers from RPGs.

>>51445490
I'm a little bit stuck on companions, actually. I'll probably include that vampire dog and cat, though.
>>
>>51447646
At that level, I figure it's sort of like how people can learn entire systems of mathematics and physics as a school and college student, but if they go on to do it professionally they can then end up spending the next forty years of their adult life trying to figure out a very small set of equations in an endeavour to advance the field alongside the likes of einstein or hawking.
>>
>>51447952
>51447952
166*
Fuck, they're getting to me already, and I haven't even started reading them.
>>
>>51447952
But I don't want to companion a vampire dog, I want to companion Elfstar!
>>
>>51448060
Then go to the Forgotten Realms or Dragonlance jumps and do it there. She is a D&D character, so that's where you should find her.
>>
>>51447500
>Tokyo Ghoul jump
Wait when did we get this?
>>
Would a symbiote by affected by amnesia drawbacks?
>>
>>51448109
Months ago.
>>
>>51448116
Not unless they also affect companions.
Yes this is a quick dodge, but imagine the panic that would ensue at having a quantum supercomputer that has taken up residence in your bones tell you about your past lives.
Depending on the background that could be a lot more trouble than it's worth.
>>
>>51448116
Probably not unless the drawback also affected Companions. Though it might, depending on which origin you took. If you took Synergized Pair, then Origin Spirit from LoK shouldn't be, but KOTOR might have ruled otherwise.
>>
>>51447781
>>51447862
>>51447935
These ones also let you start very, very powerful right from the start, also on Overlord's level or a very similar one.

>Forgotten Realms
>Dragonlance
>Shin Megami Tensei
>Supreme Commander
>Hellsing
>Anima Beyond Fantasy
>Fate/Stay Night
>Tsukihime
>Digimon
>Rick & Morty
>One Piece
>Hero BBS
>Sailor Moon
>Madoka
>Fairy Tail
>DC Occult
>Justice Leage Darkness
>DC
>Adventure TIme

Also, probably many Kamen Rider jumps, but my Kamen Rider-fu is not thatn great. And any sci-fi Jump like NuTrek that gives you a ship capable of orbital bombing, you don't even need planet destroying weaponry.
>>
>>51446648
Kingdom Hearts also has one. It also makes you immune to forgetting anything, be it through reality warping, time travel, magic, surgery, chemicals, whatever.
The only way for you to forget things is by deliberately (and willingly) suppressing it.
>>
>>51448166
>Hellsing
Definitely not.

>Tsukihime
You sure?

>Madoka
No. Just... no.

>DC
Uh, certainly not the generic DC jump?

Though you're right that there are quite a few of them.
>>
>>51448208
Hellsing lets you be a alucard.

Madoka has its own stuff.

DC is dc.
>>
>>51448166
>tfw none of my jumps are on there
As it should be.
>>
>>51448166
>Forgotten Realms
>Dragonlance
>Rick & Morty
Why are these on the list?
>Adventure Time
That's only because of the Lich option, right?
>>
>>51448220
Hellsing allows you to POTENTIALLY reach his levels in centuries if you devour a shit-ton of souls.

Madoka... Is mid-upper street level with some hax. The most impressive immediate power option is Time Stop. The stats are generally way below Overlord.

DC... when it's not lower street-level, it's giving you a planetary GL ring. Which is way above Overlord.
>>
>>51448208
>Hellsing
>Definitely not.
Vampires are really strong. Combine that with a werewolf... You're not going to blow up towns with magic unless you have a fuckton of eaten souls, but you could probably face most melees in Overlord.

>Uh, certainly not the generic DC jump?
>Green Lantern Ring
That definitively puts you on the same league of a lvl. 100 character.

>Tsukihime
>You sure?
Again, not destructive power, but if you go with max drawbacks you can get a Reality Marble of your own design, be a Dead Apostle (which has one of the best regeneration in the chain and good strength) and the durability/defense negations of the MEoDP.

>Madoka
>No. Just... no.
Have we seem the same show? These girls were capable of blowing up city blocks at times without stressing themselves.
>>
>>51448166
>Hellsing
>Adventure Time
>Let's you start on the same level as Overlord
What.
>>
>>51448273
DnD magic can potentially do whatever the fuck you want and rick and morty can make entire universes, stick them in batteries and power whatever you want while making whatever you want with mad science.
>>
>>51448273
>>Forgotten Realms
>>Dragonlance
You can start being a +20 magic caster in those. Which pretty much puts you on the same level of any level 100 character when it comes to magic.

>>Rick & Morty
Rick can make planet destroying devices out of garbage in a minute. Portal gun is nice and can be used in portal combat.

>That's only because of the Lich option, right?
Actually, elemental monarchs. Specially if boosted.
>>
>>51448286
>Madoka...Is mid-upper street level with some hax

>>51448293
>capable of blowing up city blocks

So are you both forgetting Walpurgisnacht, who tore a city to shreds in less then a few minutes? And the fact that Madoka scored a mutual kill with it in the FIRST timeline? That's still not Overlord level, but it's a lot higher then street level.
>>
File: lNIxV.jpg (77KB, 638x500px) Image search: [Google]
lNIxV.jpg
77KB, 638x500px
Speaking of Hellsing, aside from Millennium, what are other large groups of villains acceptable for consumption of their souls?
>>
>>51448412
Catholics.
>>
>>51448412
That really depends on your own morals doesn't it?
>>
>>51448383
>So are you both forgetting Walpurgisnacht, who tore a city to shreds in less then a few minutes? And the fact that Madoka scored a mutual kill with it in the FIRST timeline? That's still not Overlord level, but it's a lot higher then street level.

Actually, no character in Overlord has displayed any more destructive potential than Ainz freezing a lake. And that's Over-rank magic.

So yeah, Overlord characters are around city-level, putting conceptual hax aside.
>>
>>51448293
Level 100 Overlords are comparable to the very top-tier of Servants, like around Karna levels. That's significantly stronger than starting Hellsing vamps.

>Tsukuhime
That's like, high-tier Pleiades, mate. In the Realm of Heroes.

>Have we seem the same show?
Apparently not. The only things that even come close to that level are final attacks such as Tiro Finale, Kyoko's suicide blast, and the strongest shit in Homura's arsenal. Meanwhile, Level 100s can casually pull shit like that from their asses.

>>51448383
>Walpurgisnacht
Aka the fucking apocalypse witch and Madoka? Who was an absurdly strong meguca even before the loops made her powerful enough to fill Kyubey's quota?
>>
>>51448412
Johj are always a go to for soul sucking. Most of the nazi in indiana jones too probably, then you can go crazy in world of darkness. I wonder if you would get more for eating a NGE angel or if it would still count as only 1 soul?

Soul eater would let you legit eat souls and nobody would mind.
>>
>>51448423
It's not like I actually care about the morality of the act, I just don't want to corrupt myself by eating good people unless I can corrupt them first.

Also, these kinds of organizations usually aren't missed and save you a lot of trouble with the authorities.
>>
>>51448440
Ainz did summon the children of the black goat of the woods which killed over 100k people in the first second it was cast then proceeded to whipe out the other portions of the army by SPLATing them.

1 spell.
>>
>>51448440
He instantly killed 50,000+ people and summoned 5 creatures that would have killed the other 150,000 people if he let them.
>>
>>51448383
>Walpurgisnacht
You mean one of the most powerful witches in centuries? Who was strong enough to not even need barrier (a pretty big deal in-setting desu)? Walpurgisnacht and Madoka are not exactly representative of the typical power-levels in that setting.
>>
>>51448452
Just get an anti corruption perk and stop needing to care.

Although by corruption I always took it as making you the kind of person that wouldn't care about eating those people and since you don't then nothing should really change.
>>
>>51448452
Go to spyro and get the perk that keeps you from being corrupted then eat all you want, Go to a time of heros and get that bradelines well and drink infinite souls, or go to actraiser and get the heaven and hell soul boxes and the wine celler that turns souls into wine and drink yourself stronger,
>>
>>51448189
That's pretty cool.
>>
>>51448442
>>51448497
You can be Madoka good with the capstone in the perktree based off of her in the new jump.
At least I think that's what it does. It would make sense.
>>
>>51448440
Aren't Death Knights supposed to be able to wipe out entire countries? Also, this >>51448471 >>51448479.

>>51448442
>apocalypse witch
I don't get why people keep saying this. Walpurgisnacht has, according to Kyoko, appeared numerous times before over the centuries. It's not a planet killer, it's a natural disaster, like a hurricane. And Madoka only reached quota filling levels in the...I want to say third loop? First time she died, then the first loop happened and she became a witch, second loop had her force Homura to kill her before she could become a witch, and then third loop had Homura get stomped by Walpurgisnacht and Madoka becoming a witch, which is when Kyubey mentions that she met his quota, exposing his true colors.

>>51448488
We don't really know that. All we've seen is the present magical girls, we have no idea how powerful ones from before are.
>>
>>51448442
>Level 100 Overlords are comparable to the very top-tier of Servants, like around Karna levels. That's significantly stronger than starting Hellsing vamps.

Hax wise they can get close. Destructive power wise, Servants via NP can get more destructive if you have an EX.

Hellsing true vamps/werewolves can get on the same speed, and probably the same strength than melee characters (we have yet to seen any of them blowing up a mountain from a punch, and Shalltear's fight left a lot of destruction thanks to Ainz's over-rank magic, not Shalltear's skills).

>That's like, high-tier Pleiades, mate. In the Realm of Heroes.
Strength-wise, yeah. Hax wise, you can compete with a lvl 100 with what's offered in the jump.

>Apparently not. The only things that even come close to that level are final attacks such as Tiro Finale, Kyoko's suicide blast, and the strongest shit in Homura's arsenal. Meanwhile, Level 100s can casually pull shit like that from their asses.
No, just no.

Please, go to volume 3 again and reread about spamming Over-rank magic (Fallen Down, Creation, Iä Shub-Niggurath, his spells that actually have a range measured in +100 meters).

>>51448471
>>51448479
Yeah, I read the books. 50.000 lined up people are still inferior to his feat of freezing a lake.

>>51448518
They wipe out countries because they're unkilleable by New Wolders unless they're on the RoH and even then it's a close fight. Everyone they kill turns into a high-tier zombie (for NW's standards) and they in turn create more low-level zombies.

They don't simply destroy a city, they walk in and start killing people and after a day everyone is a zombie.
>>
>>51448442
>>51448488
>>51448518
Also, I should note that even in the show it was possible for just two magical girls to beat Walpurgisnacht. Homura and Kyoko apparently stood a chance of doing so, or at least enough of a chance that Kyubey got spooked and decided to have Kyoko go to her death by making her think she could save Sayaka. Plus, the games (if you take them as being previous time loops) demonstrate this as well.
>>
File: 35106886.jpg (74KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
35106886.jpg
74KB, 400x300px
>>
>>51448588
Because power levels are bullshit.
>>
>>51448588
Is there a more powerful jump than Supreme Commander?
>>
>>51448554
>Yeah, I read the books. 50.000 lined up people are still inferior to his feat of freezing a lake.

The people just died and then summoned things which splattered the rest of the army, how is freezing a lake even close?
>>
>>51448611
Who knows with that guy. Freezing a lake was literally one of the least impressive abilities Ainz has shown, I have no idea why he keeps mentioning it.
>>
>>51448611
Well, that could actually be a pretty impressive bit of thermal manipulation, depending on the lake's size. You might be able to kill fifty thousand people by moving that much energy around. How big was this lake?
>>
>>51448623
Dunno jack about Overlord, but if you're talking pure physics, freezing a lake would actually take a lot of energy. Well, it would involve a lot of energy since you're freezing it instead of flash boiling it, but you get the idea. To the point that if you just converted the numbers directly into something like pure force or heat, it should destroy a really large part of a city, if not the whole thing.

But it's magic. So that logic probably doesn't apply.
>>
What jumps are good for slow escalation? Like street level and below?
>>
>>51448675
RWBY.
>>
>>51448675
Street Sharks, they can go above or below the street level.
>>
>>51448674
>>51448657
>>51448623
To be fair freezing the lake didn't even kill anyone and the fish in the lake did not die either. I mean I suppose fish can survive being frozen but still. He froze a thick layer of the lake and it was pretty big but still, I guess summoning eldritch army ending abominations seems more impressive to me than turning some water into ice.
>>
>>51448717
stop talking about street sharks
>>
>>51448756
He can talk about Street Sharks all he wants, because it's just going to expose the fact that we don't have a TMNT jump.
>>
>>51448756
stop talking
>>
>>51448611
>>51448724
The lake was far larger than what the Kingdom's army wing was. Basically what >>51448674 says.

You can summon the goats if enough people are gathered in is area of effect (maybe a 50m radius?), or just freeze the town or turn it into lave (because they spell can also do that).

The monsters are flashier, but not necessarily better.
>>
>>51448756
Don't make me get the ginger-seeking chomp-chomps.
>>
>>51448772
Motherfucker.

What would the origins be, though? Blue, red, green and orange?
>>
>>51448675
Batman trilogy.
Generic Action Hero
Predator
Generation Kill
>>
>>51448775
But that's useless against anything immune to lava or ice, as opposed to the insta kill spell that creates monsters that debilitate the enemy with their very existence.
>>
>>51448809
>Drop-in/Reporter
>Turtle
>Master
>Evil ninja
>>
>>51448775
He could have summoned one or two without that amount of sacrifices, the amount he had allowed him to bring out 5. If it follows the logic of the game skill he could have probably used it to summon one without any sacrifices. Either way I just don't see it as the same scale, killing like that just seems more impressive than freezing some water but hey maybe that's just me.
>>
>>51448809
Drop-In, Reporter, Mutant, Villain, and Alien.

Naturally.
>>
>>51448809
Purple, you casual.
>>
>>51448588
Someone wanted an excuse to shit on the jump and people didn't notice his intentions.
>>
>>51448809
>>51448772
>Implying everything could fit in a single TMNT jump.
>>
>>51448841
If anything it's made me realize we don't have enough high power jumps. Or low power. Or mid power. We just don't have enough jumps, is what I'm saying.
>>
>>51448817
But that's hax not actual destructive capability.

>>51448820
The spell could also turn the surface into other things (again, the floor is lava is a very real possibility) and it's radius it's much wider.

I mean, if you're fighting level 100s, Iä Shub-Niggurath is better (because unless you're immune to instant death like undead are, you're going down if you're in the area) and Creation would do very little. But if you want to destroy a town, Creation is better suited to get the job done instantly.
>>
>>51448878
Wait, so it froze the water through matter transmutation, not thermal manipulation? Then I'd think that it would be a much stronger ability than the summoning.
>>
>>51448809
Drop-In Odd Mutant
Banana Suit Reporter
Turtle
Foot
Some Hockey Mask Faggot
>>
>>51448809
Drop_In/ Alien-Inserted-By-Network-Producers
Drop-In/ Timey-Wimey-Cowboys/Samauri/Whatever
Civilian/Reporter
Vigilante/Casey Jones
Teenage Mutant Ninja Fill-In-The-Blank
Was-Once-A-Man-Minion
Martial-Arts-Master
>>
>>51448878
Hax is just as relevant in terms of "power" as pure destructive capacity.
>>
>>51448878
>not actual destructive capability
Do you understand what a Dark Young is or what it can do? Because given what you just said, I don't think you do.
>>
>>51448878
I do not remember it saying he could turn it into lava, IIRC it was supposed to be used on a lava floor map to allow PCs to not die from heat but he used it on a lake.
>>
File: potato.gif (4MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
potato.gif
4MB, 360x270px
>>51448588
Because fuck you, anon. Yes, you specifically.
>>
>>51448934
I'm pretty sure that the spell could be used to generally alter the terrain in a radius. Been a while sice I've read it though.
>>
>>51448982
From the translation I'm reading it only mentions turning hot areas cold and cold areas hot but doesn't give specifics. However, considering it is an Overrank spell turning the floor to lava shouldn't be outside its capabilities.
>>
>>51448934
>>51448982
>“Is that so. Then the first phase to awe them with might is a success.” Ainz exhaled in relief. He used the Super-tier magic ‘The Creation’ that could only be used four times a day after all. If that didn’t work, nothing else would. “Demiurge, how long would it take to find out exactly how large the frozen area is?”
>“We have already started to do so, but progress is slow as the area is wider than expected. Please grant us more time.”
>Ainz stopped Demiurge who was about to kneel. Ainz covered his mouth with his bony finger and thought. The area of effect being larger than expected could be considered a success in terms of magical experimentations. ‘The Creation’ is a Super-tier magic that could change the terrain itself. In Yggdrasil, it was used to guard against the heat of volcanoes or the cold of freezing lands.
>It was possible to show their might without using Super-tier magic. Unrelated to this deployment, Ainz had always wanted to perform this experiment in determining the area of effect. ‘The Creation’ was a magic that had an amazingly large area of effect, and could cover the entire 8th floor in Ainz's experiment inside Nazarick. But it wasn’t clear what effect it would have in the world outside.

>>51448917
>Do you understand what a Dark Young is or what it can do? Because given what you just said, I don't think you do.
Yes, they're super-sonic moving tanks that can wipe out a city by running into buildings and being unkilleable.
>>
>>51449029
Then, may I ask, what makes you think that turning the ground into lava, in a setting where all actual threats are either immune or can fly, is more useful than an unkillable titanic beast that causes madness?
>>
>>51449029
>>51449029
Ok but Im seeing it say it can turn cold areas hot but nothing about making them into lava.
>>
>>51449068
What? They are neither unkillable nor do they cause madness. He outright says that they are pretty much useless against players.
>>
Well, I'm leaving this discussion since this is going nowhere, this is the last post I will answer
>>51449068
Again, more suited to destroy a city. Not to fight level 100 players.

>>51449072
>It's description is 'change the terrain'.
>It's named 'The Creation'
>It creates ice to freeze volcanos
>It instantly removed frozen lands
>>
>>51448868
then why don't you solve that problem
>>
>>51449072
The spell is called The Creation and is described as changing the terrain itself. The implication is there. As it's never explicitly stated though, it is open to interpretation.
>>
Is there any thing that would allow you to dispel specific persistent magical effects? Specifically for my own buffs and continuous spells, but hostile effects would be nice too. Stuff like dimming your light spell when you need to go unseen, or suppressing your muffling spell when you need to talk to someone.
>>
>>51449145
Have you seen what people who make jumps have to put up with? No thank you.
>>
>>51449156
toggle prolly.
>>
>>51449130
They're useless against players because they have no firepower, and killing them would take an incredibly long time even for Ainz

>>51449140
The Creation would be literally useless against players. Neither of these things are good against them. If you want to fight players we should be looking at things like Reality Slash

>>51449145
Man, I'm working on like 3 jumps right now. I am trying to solve it.
>>
>>51449145
The last time I posted a WIP I got roasted for it not being high-powered enough. I'm not posting a thing until I'm sure it's done right.
>>
>>51449221
Oh? Which WIP?
>>
>>51449221
High power is shit.
Low power is where it's at.
>>
>>51449287
Personally I prefer low-mid power, senpai.
>>
>>51449302
Well yeah. No-Power is just boring.
>>
>>51449221
We need more low-powered goodness. Screw the high-powered wankers.
>>
>>51449221
This power dichotomy is nonsense. I enjoy settings for themselves, low or high power, what matters is how interesting they are.
>>
>>51449221
And yet they've let my garbage through twice with barely a complaint.

>>51449287
>>51449302
>not being a fan of "Super High Power Way Above DBZ Power"
I would mock you, but I am a power grabbing whore. Also what >>51449345 said.
>>
>>51449351
Only twice? Pshawww.
>>
Question. If I create a living being using SCIENCE, do they automatically have a soul? If not, what perks are good for creating/granting souls? I want to create an actual race of creatures, and they need to have souls or else it won't feel complete.
>>
Question for Manyfist about the Green Lantern Animated Jump.
It says Yellow & Indigo do not exist unless you take the drawback Blackest Night.
If you do take the drawback, can you choose a Yellow or Indigo Ring?
>>
>>51449345
True. But I find that it generally takes more skill to make a higher-powered setting interesting. Of course, maybe I'm a bit jaded because most of our higher-power settings are shonen.
>>
>>51449424
You could use Geneforge shaping to make things with souls, everything made with shaping magic has a soul.
>>
File: hug.gif (461KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
hug.gif
461KB, 500x270px
>>51449351
>garbage
Anon, don't talk about yourself like that.
>>
>>51449345
Agreed.

But then again I'm one of those guys who doesn't take every jump in their chain so.
>>
Is there another perk that boats the strength of every magic system you have comparably to Gift of the Thousand Master? I want to go with a different capstone, but it's just so useful.
>>
>>51449459
>Is there another perk that boats the strength of every magic system
I have no knowledge of any perk that lets you boat magic sempai.
>>
>>51449428
I see why not.
>>
>>51449399
don't try to play the numbers game, no one can win
>>
File: FBB_Iowa_440_Full.png (545KB, 652x820px) Image search: [Google]
FBB_Iowa_440_Full.png
545KB, 652x820px
>>51449477
>what is kancolle
>>
>>51449441
Really? I didn't know that. Thank you, anon.

>>51449459
Set's Eye from Swords and Sorcery is an item that boosts your magic tenfold. Does that work?
>>
>>51449477
Jokes like this are exhausting to read.

>>51449501
Forgot about that. Hmm... Guess I could use the Lost Odyssey or Claymore perk to copy that ability to myself.

Thanks.

Now the only problem is ill have to give up some amazing stuff in S&S. Shit.
>>
>>51449459
Thought thousand master did work for other systems... Or are you just trying to stir shit about it again?
>>
>>51449501
Yea the Geneforge games are really about the ethics issues with creating life. So creations come with all of the issues that comes with creating life, and that means souls, otherwise they wouldn't be quite as morally questionable. Plus there are some creations that aren't much other than souls, and there are some ghosts of long dead creations in a couple games.
>>
>>51449532
No? I was asking if there were other perks that did the same thing.
>>
>>51449532
Anon you're paranoia made you misread his post.
>>
>>51449491
Look at those landing pads.
>>
>>51449531
To be fair, if you take the Sorcerer background it'd only be 300cp. And the Sorcerer perks, or at least the capstones, are fucking crazy. One lets you summon eldritch abominations, while the other allows you to turn into a soul monster. It's nuts.

>>51449545
Wow. That's surprising, the story actually takes a look at what creating life actually means. That's pretty cool.
>>
>>51449531
>Jokes like this are exhausting to read.
I prefer them to the constant bitching we normally see.

>>51449532
Why wouldn't it work with other magic?

>>51449459
Go to mushoku and get leaky emitter to train your magic past all common decency and physical possibility,
>>
>>51442760
Are those really eyes?
Thread posts: 533
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.