[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 10

File: image.jpg (44KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 300x300px
JUST
>>
>>51427103
As a yu-gi-oh player, FUCK IT WHENEVER I ENCOUNTER THAT.
>>
>>51427103
So... this card seems useless. Like, it's hard to summon in the first place for a relatively weak monster (I think- I haven't played Yugioh in a while, but 2400 ATK for 3 tributes seems shit)

And unless I'm mistaken, there's nothing stopping your opponent from just conceding before they take the damage, completely negating that effect.
>>
File: confuse.png (361KB, 473x675px) Image search: [Google]
confuse.png
361KB, 473x675px
>>51427103
Card descriptions
English
This card cannot be Special Summoned. To Tribute Summon this card, you must Tribute 3 Dragon-Type monsters. If this card attacks your opponent directly and reduces their Life Points to 0, you win the Match.

Wait... what? Getting reduced to zero Life Points doesn't make you lose a match already? Granted I haven't played Yugioh in years, but what in the actual fuck happened?
>>
>>51427188
>Wait... what? Getting reduced to zero Life Points doesn't make you lose a match already? Granted I haven't played Yugioh in years, but what in the actual fuck happened?
a 'match' refers to three games, basically in tournaments you normally go best two out of three, but with this card if you win one game using it to end the game them it's as though you won all three
>>
>>51427188
Match, not game.

If you knock someone to 0 life, they lose the game, but tournaments are "first to two wins". If you knock them to 0 with this, you win the entire match.
>>
>>51427127
>And unless I'm mistaken, there's nothing stopping your opponent from just conceding before they take the damage, completely negating that effect.

Exactly. IIRC it got banned because it didn't work kek
>>
>>51427127
They should just make a rule that makes it to where you can't scoop until it's your turn. Fuck people who do that shit.
>>
File: BiteShoes-PSV-EN-C-UE.jpg (27KB, 300x433px) Image search: [Google]
BiteShoes-PSV-EN-C-UE.jpg
27KB, 300x433px
So how the hell does special summoning work in this game now? Like, I mean, I heard someone say cards like "bottomless traphole" can kill 3 monsters at the same time, but like, fucking how? After it kills one doesn't it go to the grave? It's not continuous ore anything... Like, if I special summon a monster, equip it with a spell, then special summon a second monster, then play monster reborn for a third, how many monstersmdie to the trap? And when does the opponent have to activate it? Before I summon the first one? As a response to the first? As a response to the last?

Basically, how the fuck does timing work within phases?
>>
File: Skuna, The Leonine Rakan.png (687KB, 544x544px) Image search: [Google]
Skuna, The Leonine Rakan.png
687KB, 544x544px
>>51430128
The only way that bottomless trap hole can kill 3 monsters at the same time is if those 3 monsters were summoned simultaneously (via like pendulum summoning or return from a different dimension) and your opponent would activate the card as a response to the summoning of the monsters, so when the card that summoned them has resolved but before they legally hit the field.
>>
>>51430470
So is there a pendulum phase now in which you can only pendulum summon? What's to stop me from pendulum summoning one Mon, special summoning one Mon, then pendulum summoning a second time?
>>
>>51430589
Nope pendulum summoning can take place during your main phase 1 or main phase 2 and you can only pendulum summon once per turn
>>
>>51430638
>you can only pendulum summon once per turn
By which you mean you can pendulum summon as many mons as youmwant per turn but it all counts as a single pendulum summon and you can't take a break in between for xyz's shenanigans
>>
>>51430675
Yea should have made that clearer but the point is you get one shot per turn to go for a big summon and if you get bottomless'd off it you're pretty much fucked.
>>
>>51430725
Thanks m8 ;^)
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 645x968px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 645x968px
>>51427103
As a kid I always thought this guy's effect would only trigger if you brought their LP exactly to 0. As in, if they were at 1300 and you took them out, it only counted as a game win, not a match win.
>>
File: image.png (775KB, 460x671px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
775KB, 460x671px
So glad I got out of this game when I did ('09). Newest card I had was that 4000/4000 that halved everyone else's ATK and DEF.

RIP Gemini Elf and Slate Warrior.
>>
>>51427103
Can you go into the negative like in magic?
>>
File: image.png (468KB, 357x520px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
468KB, 357x520px
DUDE DEAD DRAWS LMAO
>>
File: image.png (483KB, 400x585px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
483KB, 400x585px
Is this a Jojo reference?
>>
>>51427103
Just what?
>>
File: mind-on-air.jpg (183KB, 570x831px) Image search: [Google]
mind-on-air.jpg
183KB, 570x831px
>>51431875
Depends, is this a JoJo reference?
>>
>>51431302
No.
>>
>>51427103
Card is not legal, it's just a tournament prize, stop being butthurt
>>
>>51431938
The next thing you´re going to say is...
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.