[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1310: Exterminatus of Friendship Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 551
Thread images: 111

File: Jumpchain CYOA.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Jumpchain CYOA.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>51415236
>>
File: working together.gif (628KB, 500x428px) Image search: [Google]
working together.gif
628KB, 500x428px
Jumpers, who do you rely on?
>>
>>51424639
My Companions, a lot of luck perks and the fact I don't go showing off so I usually have a few tricks up my sleeve.
>>
>>51424639
Magic and unlimited mana.
>>
>>51424803
>who

I figure Ensoul for your magic systems, but how did you make your mana pool into a companion?
>>
File: Alice.jpg (33KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Alice.jpg
33KB, 512x512px
>>51424639
All of my companions, but in particular the ones who have been with me the longest, or can gaze into my mind or soul.

So Alice is at the top, as my first companion, and the fact I paid for a mental bond.

She's pretty good at keeping me grounded, you know, when she's not asleep.
>>
>>51424819
Heh wow I misread that too. I guess to tweak my answer. My Companions; though some are more reliable than others. Myself, I have actually gained a bit of confidence and competence in handling problems in my chain and lastly my Enemies who always seem to make mistakes that are just waiting for me the capitalize on.
>>
Professor Paradox: can a Galvanic Mechamorph learn to do what Ship can do and mimic technology they've touched? Could a Galvan companion give them that functionality if they can't normally do it? Others seem to think yes since Ship is still a Galvanic Mechamorph, so I'm going with that unless you say otherwise.

Can a Galvanic Mechamorph upgrade something and leave the upgrades behind or do they always revert back to what the machine was like before the Galvanic Mechamorph merged with it? The Gwen 10 episode indicates it's possible, but only with a throwaway line of dialogue that may have been referencing temporary enhancement while in it.

As a Plumber can your free Partner be an imported Companion? I've already filled out my companion roster.

Could someone with an omnitrix to study and the Animojo and R&D perks make something like the Biomnitrix and do fusions?
>>
>>51424967
I don't think PP's around this week fampai
>>
>>51424997
That's why I left it a few days, and will leave it a few more before I post again. I realised last time it was probably a bit annoying to people, so I'm cutting back on asking, but I still want answers and hoping Professor Paradox happens to read these questions is the only way that'll happen.
>>
>>51425029
Ride on you crazy bastard.
>>
>>51424819
It's a magical ability, isn't it?
>>
>>51425084
...no? That's like saying your blood is a skill of your body.

>inb4 biology pedants trying to be funny
>>
>>51425098
Doesn't say anything about skills. It says magical abilities. Would you consider producing blood an ability of your body?
>>
>>51425114
I'm pretty sure it's intended to be used with reference to specific magical processes, not mana pools as a whole, based on the clow card system it's based on.

Feel free to ask Stupid Dog which of us is right, but if you want to argue the point I'd rather we agree to disagree preemptively.
>>
>>51425135
Nope, too late. I've already made my mana waifu and you can't do anything about it.
>>
>>51425148
Well, I can slutshame you and your waifu for pseudonarcissism.

Your mana pool is filthy. FILTHY.
>>
File: Mana-chan.png (672KB, 824x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Mana-chan.png
672KB, 824x1024px
>>51425164
>shame
Hey, I remember that!
Man, it's been forever since I ate it.
>>
I'm supposed to invent a Secret Martial Technique in Generic Xianxia but I have no imagination.
Any suggestions?
>>
File: JC18.jpg (116KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
JC18.jpg
116KB, 900x600px
>>51425277
A swift kick to the dick.
>>
What kind of things can you do with Heroic Age tech?
>>
>>51425293
....I'll consider it.
>>
>>51425277
Your mind, body and spirit separate completely,your mind possessing an opponent , your spirit acting as a punch ghost, your body , attacking the nearest Of your foes with primal fury and instinctive dodging and blocking that cannot be replicated with a human mind
>>
>>51424819
My main Fetich Souls become a mana battery. One of my Third Circle is a walking magical library.

So I guess my answer remains unaltered.
>>
File: 0022-021.jpg (599KB, 2133x1528px) Image search: [Google]
0022-021.jpg
599KB, 2133x1528px
Is there such a thing as summoning/creating too many minions?
>>
>>51425421
Nope.
>>
File: biomega_21_N.jpg (97KB, 688x614px) Image search: [Google]
biomega_21_N.jpg
97KB, 688x614px
>>51424639
A Biomega AI, N.
M has relied on her so much.

>>51425421
Is there room to summon more minions? If "yes", you have not summoned enough minions.
>>
File: Spider Sillent Hill.gif (850KB, 500x199px) Image search: [Google]
Spider Sillent Hill.gif
850KB, 500x199px
How long did it took you to create your own Halloween's haunted house? What did you put inside? How did people took you using so convincing monsters?
>>
>>51425484
A few hours. Greater Bonewalkers. I used illusion magic on the bonewalkers to make them look more like fake creatures. The best part of the house is that people have to either leave everything they own or spend all their money in the "gift" shop to get their ability to carry more than 5kg back. After they spend the money I just use mind magic to make them think it was a wonderful time.

I didn't even need the money, I just did it for the hell of it.
>>
What are the best crafting and magitech perks? Is there a list anywhere?
>>
Is taking a "no outside powers" drawback in your first jump cheating?
>>
>>51425601
Nope. You can totally do that.
>>
>>51425601
Sort of. It's dishonest. But if you want to do it, hey why not.
>>
>>51425616
>>51425633
Groovy, thanks. I ask because I was reading Doom 2016, but on second thought, spending ten years in Hell with no prior experience sounds like a bad time, minmaxing or no.
>>
File: Garlock Smirk.png (127KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Smirk.png
127KB, 500x281px
>>51425484
My FIRST, way back in infamous? Well a little longer than it took me to google "spooky scary skeletons" and "haunted house" for inspiration. I mean, it was technically a virtual haunted house since video conduit powers take more to upkeep outside the 'net. But it was hella spooky because I had all the indie horror games in the world to design it around.

Actually it got unintentionally spookerific when I tried to cram too many haunted houses in the same place, and ended up with a House of Leaves-style fustercluck of spooky architecture, with all the jumpscares jumping and scaring at each other.

I accidentally misprogrammed the front door to lead recursively back to Mr. Bones' Wild Ride, so I had to escape through the windows instead.

"Anon, what were you doing in your room all night and why're you all sweaty and breathing hard?" asked my starter.

"Nothing! I-you-spooky-wait hold on let me explain"

"Oh boy, all over the sheets huh? I'd be more upset if this was our house"
>>
>>51425601
You would be no worse than me.

I still use the original Pokemon with the Save State perk. I never updated it even with all the drama, because rapestate anon is not going to take away my fun.
>>
>>51425098
I mean, you can train your body to more effectively produce blood.
>>
>>51424639
God damn near everyone my Jumper's greatest skill is delegation
>>
>>51425484
>>How long did it took you to create your own Halloween's haunted house?

pretty long, I'd say more than 50 Jumps in, it was a later addition to the OASIS knockoff I've been building since we didn't use to have a ready player one jump.

>>What did you put inside?

the thing about it is that it reads your mind to know what you are most afraid and then Populates itself with variations of that ,so it doesn't have anything in it until you get past the first Door

>>How did people took you using so convincing monsters?

it's already Part of a Digital reality so most people assumed that I did it with computer Effects,which technically I did.
>>
is there a perk which lets you remove memories from identities other than drop-ins?

Or is there 1 that lets you remove all emotion from those memories so its basically just knowledge?
>>
>>51425277
Focus all your energy into a single, extraordinarily small point for maximum power.

Finger poke of doom.
>>
>>51425601
Is it any worse than taking a "no companions" drawback when you don't have companions?
>>
>>51426166
I'm pretty sure that last one happens automatically at the end of every jump.

Though there's an emotion/memory removal perk in Portal, if you want that.
>>
>>51426166
Kingdom Hearts has a perfect memory perk that lets you delete memories.

Harry Potter has a shit-ton of memory charms.
>>
>>51426166
Once you end a jump those memories do not effect you anymore.

They simply become 'knowledge'. Rather than being your own experiences you simply remember them as if you had read them in a book.
>>
>>51426166
I think there's One In Avengers: Earth's mightiest heroes/Wolverine and the X-Men
>>
>>51425601
Only if there's no clause where it won't give you points.
>>
>>51426331
Sorry, rephrase that. No clause, no problem.
>>
>>51426186
>>51426196
>>51426217
>>51426294
Thanks
>>
A question about the Lyrical Nanoha jumpchain for HeavensAnon --

is the "Unlimited Desire" drawback that was in the old one coming back?

I thought it was pretty cool, especially for story purposes; combine with having ancient lineages, stumbling across Lost Logia, or being an experiment in Belkan bloodlines or whatever, and you've basically put together a neat plotline or "playstyle" just like that.
>>
File: advicebun.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
advicebun.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
>>51424491

Jumpers!

Is there a kind of drawback you absolutely never take?

Amnesia? Power loss? No companions? Something that harms your companions? Time limits? Additional loss conditions?
>>
>>51426399
>>Is there a kind of drawback you absolutely never take?

companions get hurt and bad luck, there's been some really bad problems with bad luck drawback and the wife insisted I don't take those anymore.

several actually
>Amnesia?
I used to. But then the wife told me not to do that anymore. So I don't.

>Power loss?

I hate it, but it's frequently workable or necessary for a scenario

>No companions?
very rarely

> Something that harms your companions?

of course those are being ignored. CP is the most precious thing that I know of, but they are worth more than things to me,it's just a way for Miss Producer to try and start drama among us

Time limits?
those are frequently tricky , but with's time travel and relativistic superspeed. It's not that big a deal

Additional loss conditions?
those are always worrying and I generally avoid them but they aren't a never.
>>
>>51426399
Those that give personality flaws.
>>
>>51426399
>Amnesia? Power loss?
No thanks, I never need CP that badly.

>No companions?
Workable, if I really need the CP. But I don't like being alone.

>Something that harms your companions?
Absolutely not.

>Time limits? Additional loss conditions?
Workable, if I don't have power loss or something.
>>
hey mardukth you mentioned that Third circle souls get Their own Charm sets, this gives them custom Charm sets right? because I also noticed that there's apparently a charm to bestow charms
that spirits have access to.
>>
>>51426399
Scaling enemies because they're retarded drawbacks. You don't work your ass for millions of years just to have an asshole magically created to be able to beat you.

I'm also allergic to most loss conditions/victory conditions unless they're specially easy to avoid for myself at that point.
>>
>>51426166
I think there's a perk that gives you a minor buff every time you delete one of your memories, but I'm not sure from where.
>>
>>51426629
> Neverending Story Jump
>>
>>51426399
>Is there a kind of drawback you absolutely never take?

None, because I hate every kind of drawback and no jumpmaker's ever going to be good enough to make me try to take one.
>>
>>51426629
Gravity Rush, I think.
>>
File: 1408320256631.jpg (322KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1408320256631.jpg
322KB, 1000x1000px
It's my birthday today /jc/.

What kinds of gifts do you give to people?
>>
File: CoyoteTooth.jpg (46KB, 598x302px) Image search: [Google]
CoyoteTooth.jpg
46KB, 598x302px
>>51426399
On the other hand, I always take drawbacks that make people have no real respect for you.

It makes things much more interesting.
>>
File: 0p7qniS.gif (529KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
0p7qniS.gif
529KB, 320x240px
>>51426687
Death Notes, doomsday buttons, Case-53 cauldron vials, the heart of that girl that you never dared to ask for a date.

You know, the usual stuff.
>>
>>51426399
I dislike scaling enemies and ones that hurt people besides me.

I also tend to dislike taking drawbacks in the first place, though I make exceptions for one that I planned to do anyway, plot-bound drawbacks, and ones that make for good stories.
>>
>>51426687
>>What kinds of gifts do you give to people?

useful ones.
>>
What exactly is the difference between Modern and Ancient Belkin systems?
>>
>>51426747
From what I can recall: Modern trends toward energy weapons, Ancient trends toward mass-based. Signum's sword is an actual, legit, sword that she smacks you with, and Vita's ranged attack consists of summoning metal balls which she whacks at you, for example. Fate, on the other hand, has a laser-scythe/laser-sword, and tends to use lasers... not that the Ancient Belkans /don't/, since Signum's bow-form shoots laser-arrows, but it's rarer with them. Also, it seems to be that Modern Belkan users tend to use both melee and range in relatively equal measure, while Ancient Belkan users will use ranged if they have to, but tend to prefer walking up to you and smashing your face in.
>>
>>51426687
Hope.

Or a harem. Depends on the situation.
>>
>>51426851
Makes sense.

Another question if you don't mind. If you have the Book of Darkness, dos it keep all of the Linker Cores it steals generating mana or is it just a finite, non-regenerating pool that you'll have to recharge?
>>
Is there anyway to have my cake and eat it too when using dragon break? Like, both outcomes are good and I want both?
>>
>>51427039
>>51426851
Oh and another. Is there a limit to how far the Knights can be from the Book?
>>
>>51426851
>Fate, on the other hand, has a laser-scythe/laser-sword, and tends to use lasers
Small note, Fate uses Mid-Childan, not Belkin.
>>
>>51427050
Nope.

Break one of the Dragon's Bones, motherfucker.
>>
>>51426399
Amnesia and Scaling Threats, mainly.

Because I don't trust anyone except me to be in charge of my chain, even if that other one is temporarily me.
I'm also not super great at doing the train for four thousand years on a windswept mountaintop thing or whatever, and barely know what I'm capable of at any particular moment in time. Or even really try to realize that potential. But I have to assume a scaled threat WOULD know that, and be capable of acting on it. So it's basically a "this person is as strong as you WOULD be if you weren't so fucking lazy all the time, and actually knows what they're doing". At which point that prettymuch becomes an autoloss for me, because wow, you guys have no idea how much I purposefully job everything.

>>51426687
I usually just ask people what they want.

There's no jumper bullshit answer there, although I am specc'd pretty heavily in replicating or making stuff.
But it's just, that's what I do in real actual life, and I see no reason to change it as a jumper.
>>
>>51427074
The Knights went to other dimensions on multiple occasions in A’s, so probably not.
>>
>>51424639
Sayaka and the Book of Dawning Sky Guardians/AI.
>>
>>51425578
Well demons of astlan has a really good crafting perk for magic and magitech.
>>
File: JC4.jpg (58KB, 650x482px) Image search: [Google]
JC4.jpg
58KB, 650x482px
>>51426399
Anything that compromises my mental capability without also sealing my powers to some extent. Because at this point, me without full control over the cosmic forces I embody is a disaster waiting to happen.

Loss conditions and companion harm can be contributing factors too, depending on how severe they are and how they're fluffed.

>>51426687
Depends on how well I know them. If I do fairly well, it's like >>51427143 said.

If not-I use my wish magitech to create a pseudo-miracle shell that collapses wave-particle forms and manifests destiny to deposit an ideal gift near them.
>>
>>51427039
It can start generating once it hits 666 pages and becomes a full Unison device, but I think it's just a battery up till then?

>>51427074
If there is, we've never encountered it.

>>51427087
*checks*.

... HUH. Well. I have no idea why I thought she used Modern Belkan. In that case, fuck if I know, because Erio and Subaru both trend toward mass-based attacks when not explicitly acting out-of-style.
>>
>>51426399
Power Loss. Too much of a pessimist to assume I'd survive.

Additional Loss Conditions I avoid when possible and only really take when I know I can win in a decade pretty easily.

I take Amnesia drawbacks all the time though. Even got a whole protocol to limit the damage caused by it. Got this video set up in my warehouse to go off at the start of every jump. The idea is for my companion to lure me into the warehouse, I sit on a bean bag, a video starts explaining the whole jumper thing and teaches me how to use the perk Speed Reading from the Princess Bride. From there there's an excessively large book with a description of some of my key abilities and how to use them which I read instantly with Speed Reading and become decent at using them through Scholarship from Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines. It took 3 amnesia drawbacks for me to decide to set all this up.
>>
File: JC5.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
JC5.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
Speaking of Nanoha-is there any clue on how teh Lost Logia were actually made, or are they just what happens when you throw enough science and Linker Cores at the wall until something sticks? Because other than the Saint's Cradle they seem to resemble magical artifacts more than technology.
>>
>>51426399
>>51425752
Speaking of pokemon, what legendaries did you captured and took with you?
>>
>>51427765
Ho-Oh on my return! I got a rainbow wing and with Colress's help, we used a Masterball to catch it.
>>
>>51424639
I rely on Raven to provide common sense when my own fails.
I rely on Frisk to reach out a hand in friendship where I only see the need for violence.
I rely on Muffet to always be there with a smile and a tray of baked goods when the day was a rough one.
I rely on Rip Van Winkle to remind me that sometimes unleashing the monster inside is the solution.

Of course, those are very simplistic statements. I rely on each of them for more than just one thing.

>>51425421
If there is still ground visible between your minions and the sky is not black with writhing forms awaiting your command, you have not summoned enough minions.

>>51425601
A little bit, but it's not like anyone is going to call you on it.

>>51425578
Guru from Chrono Trigger is arguably one of the best ones out there.

>>51426399
I tend to stay away from personality altering drawbacks. I also don't like No Companions or Companion Harming drawbacks. Scaling enemies seem uncreative, but can make for an interesting narrative at times.

I don't mind power loss ones, since I tend to operate with just what I buy for a given Jump if at all possible anyways. Amnesia is iffy, but a lot of those tend to only affect the Jumper and not the Companions, so they can be worked around fairly easily.

>>51426687
Happy birthday. I tend to give out enchanted cloaks. Not invisibility ones, but those designed with illusion magic so a scene appears to be playing out on them. Like making it appear to be made out of water with koi swimming in the shifting waves. Of course, my Companions get entirely different presents, but those are a little more private.
>>
File: vlcsnap-99984.png (325KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-99984.png
325KB, 704x396px
>>51427728
> or are they just what happens when you throw enough science and Linker Cores at the wall until something sticks? Because other than the Saint's Cradle they seem to resemble magical artifacts more than technology.
Basically exactly that, Spiral-kun. Lost Logia is essentially just a catch-all term for "This thing is really powerful magitech and we don't really know how it works."
They are generally assumed to have come from some lost civilization or otherwise unknown source, such that information on how they work is not easily obtained, and are usually powerful enough to be dangerous in the wrong hands, hence the utilization of sealing spells to incapacitate them and the TSAB's goal of collecting them.

They are basically plot devices.
Whatever the "plot" is varying from story to story.
Sometimes that's just "we need these girls to go on a collection quest so they have a rivalry with each other", and sometimes it's, "we need a powerful artifact to do cool stuff".
Those all fall under the purview of Lost Logia.

If you're interested in replicating things with jumper shenanigans, I imagine you would have to take them on a case by case basis. There's not really a consistent theme among them, other than the things I just said.
>>
>>51425484
It doesn't take that long when you create half of it out of illusions and magic up the other half. I put a lot of the classics inside. Chainsaw wielding maniacs, hydras, skeleton hordes, witches that would turn a person's skin a different color while they were inside the house. Most people thought it was the most awesome haunted house ever.

Strangest thing was, I got reports of an animatronic dog-creature wandering the halls, whispering threateningly from a static-filled voice box. Now I know I didn't put anything like that in there. Raven swore she didn't either. And when I was dismantling the whole affair, I felt someone wandering the halls with me. I caught a glimpse of it, for just a moment, a tattered dog-like mascot suit with wires and gears and far too many teeth. He also seemed to be... dripping.

At one point it whispered right in my ear.
B͉͡e̛͙͎͇̘̥̖̘̯͞t̼̮͘͘w̸̷̙̙̳ȩ̥̙̙͎̙̱́e̶̬̗̤͇͚̣͜n͓̙̫̱̭̯͘͜ ̰͉͜͜t͉̱̠͔̣̹͕̠̗̀h̸̜͉̼e̗͈̻̯͘ ̷̶̲̬͉̬͚͕͈͚̕c̷̡̙͉̺͟r̵̜͡a̛͉̪̪̼c̶̘̞̻͚ķ̪͖̩͝s̬̰̦̹͈̹̱͔
̶͚̼͙͠B̴̟͓e̛̥̪͙̖͉̦t̢̞͡w̥̥͇̮̙̘̩̖ͅę͍͈̹̮ḙ̵͍̟̻̼̭̳͘͝ǹ̴̹͚̘̹͕̺̙ ̴̙͕͕̻͈͜t̴̛̠̗̠͔̞͇̥̳̬͘h̤̲͎̗͓̰̟e͙̼̦̬͙̣̳̥͘ͅ ͔̰͜s̖̀́c̛̠͇͕̦r̫̭̟̭̭̠ͅe͇̣a͍̭͚̯͎̼̞̪͟m̢̙̕ś͉̖̣͕̦̺͘
̵̵̛̰̤͚̭Į̶̮̩̮̪̤͙͚̲͜'̧̡̜͓͓̰̙̠̤ĺ̡̳͜l͈̹̖̀ ̵̞̮̕f̙͍i̛͏̫̦̗̤̼̮͝ņ̰̥̭̩͍͎̕d̛̛̫̞̮̟̱͚͢ ̛̰̪͓̥̘̮̰͈̻͞y̧̱͔̤͔̭͠o̜͙̭͇u̠̩͈̟͖̗̗͓ ̲̺́͘͢l̬͙a̧̻̟̝̖̯̰͢t̶̻è̛̳̱̠̩ͅr̦̹̟̞̖̦͔͖͜
̢̫̮̩͉̟Ì͇̺͙̹n̝̺̘̤̼ ̷̷̮̹̺͔y̴̡͎͚̻̪̤ͅͅǫ̷̖̫̲͍͓̟̤̦͇ų̻͈r̳͍̤̲̠͈̘͟͠ ̛̦̣ͅd̫͖̬̦͉̞͙̗͟͡r͇̮̀͜ȩ̟͙̟̫̻͡a̸̢̖̩̞̮͞m͙̲͜s̴͉̳̣̭͔̠̩͔.̜̮̯̩͖

I don't do haunted houses as often anymore.
>>
What are the best supernatural languages and what can they do? Do they sound good to the ear? I already know about the ones in Fallen London and Inheritance.
>>
>>51427893
There's a DND class that lets you change reality by speaking
There's the dragon tongue from Skyrim
The language of the Angels (and a few others that Index uses) in Index is fairly good IIRC.
>>
>>51424639
Boyo I'd be here forever if I talked about my companions and how they helped me because I have so many...but my companions save my life all the time! And they help me with stuff.

I think Colress has been the most helpful, though. Through his backstabbing ways, he's been a really helpful mentor and guide.
>>
>>51427855
Why does that duck have teeth and boobs?
>>
File: 1483430885924.gif (116KB, 353x360px) Image search: [Google]
1483430885924.gif
116KB, 353x360px
>>51427965
I can't help but feel you're concentrating on the wrong details.
>>
>>51427965
Furries.
>>
>>51427965
It's horrors. Ducks are not supposed to have teeth or breasts.
>>
>>51427951
>DND class that lets you change reality
That one seems interesting. What class is this?
>>
>>51427965
That's Chica, from Five Nights At Freddies. She's an animatronic that was already creepy before it malfunctioned and started killing people, and then on top of that got possessed by an angry ghost and started killing people even more. The teeth are because all the animatronics have a universal endoskeleton system that they all share, it happens to have teeth. The boobs are because Fazbear Entertainment has some weird design sense. In retrospect, it probably should have been obvious that the CEO was a serial killer who targeted children.
>>
>>51427991
>>
>>51427994
Truenamer. They use the true name of things to force events to happen.
In game it's pretty shit but lore wise it's supposed to be able to become extremely powerful

http://alcyius.com/USRD/srd/classes/baseTom/truenamer.html
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Truenamer
>>
>>51428037
Well, I think I have a new class to make a build for now. Even if it is shit.
>>
>>51428028
Those aren't teeth, not really, they are just part of the bill. I mean its not like beaks aren't fairly fearsome in their own way, people just tend to forget that there isn't that big of a difference in material between what an eagle has, and what a duck has. The only real difference is in shape.
>>
File: JC6.jpg (78KB, 1328x585px) Image search: [Google]
JC6.jpg
78KB, 1328x585px
>>51427808
Aww. Thanks anyway. Getting some real Symphogear vibes from the things.

I did detect one fairly recurrent theme-lots of them either are, amplify or seem to run on multiple units of energy equivalent to a Linker Core. I can't seem to find the serum on the wiki so I dunno if it's canon or not, but if it is-could it be possible, in theory, to synthesise it with enough soul-energy that it counts as a sort of high-grade magical energy fuel?

>>51427855
Huh.

I...guess you're in for a bad time when the FnaF jump's done, huh?

>>51427893
The Thu'um uses the power of Akatosh's soul to warp the natural world.

High Speed Divine Words lets you cast a form of Magecraft so much better than modern Magecraft it's described as basically True Magic-lite. It's literally just ancient Greek but for some reason modern humans can't pronounce it properly.

http://sunnyway.com/runes/odins_magic.html for Odin's runes. The Nasuverse version seems to be more of an all-purpose magic system focusing on blasting stuff though.

Old Tainish from Unsounded is apparently the original language of the gods, which influences the soul energy of the afterlife. Its' big gimmick is associating and transplanting concepts from different objects.

It's worth noting there are dialects of the Correspondence. The Masters speak a corrupted version that cracks the ground with heat. Mt. Nomad and the Lorn-Flukes can seemingly speak a more "complete" version that can blow up ships, and the Bazaar's lacre contains tiny symbols that resemble Correspondence sigils.

Oh, and the funny thing about Buffy magic is that if you're a powerful enough mage and you're in a rush, you can apparently just skip the incantation and throw a fit at the forces of magic to get something done.
>>
File: 1482632791222.jpg (87KB, 625x625px) Image search: [Google]
1482632791222.jpg
87KB, 625x625px
>>51424639
Floating stoats.
>>
>>51428138
>The Thu'um uses the power of Akatosh's soul to warp the natural world.
I think it's actually focusing the life energy ("Breath") of the user through primitive Tonal Architecture.
>>
Hey guys? Need some help creating a Stand for one of my daughters. Not sure how to make it more... Stand-y, I guess? It doesn't feel good enough. What do you think?

Makoto
Stand Name: The Brave & The Bold - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FP4OR8Ycipg
Precision: C
Developmental Potential: A
Ability: The Stand manifests as two beings, each with separate abilities:

The Brave:
Destructive Power: A
Speed: B
Range: C
Durability: A
A huge, orc-like being clad in a mechanized / power-armor version of Macho Man Randy Savage's wrestling costume, The Brave's devastating wrestling techniques have a debilitating effect on Makoto's foes - draining opponents of their courage and boldness like a sickness of the soul. This courage can then funneled to Makoto, increasing her own levels of courage - often to the point of foolhardiness.

The Bold:
Destructive Power: A
Speed: A
Range: C
Durability: C
A tall, yet lean, creature clad in a black mask, black pants, and linen wrappings around their fists, The Bold's destructive kung-fu can be augmented even further by using The Brave's stolen courage as fuel - turning a punch that would have just derailed a train car into a punch that could send that same train legitimately flying.
>>
>>51426399
I am a whore for drawbacks so I have probably taken one of every kind of drawback

>Amnesia?
Depends on how dangerous is the setting, I usually have a manual describing my powers and what is jumpchain that is prepared for such occasions
>Power loss?
I usually dont take this because I am not sure if I survive because my OC powers
No companions?
Havent seen this one
>Something that harms your companions?
Nope, unless its something petty and easy to get around
Time limits? Additional loss conditions?
This are the ones I never try to take since I prefer doing my own thing at my pace.
>>
>>51428138
>in for a bad time
It's entirely possible it was just my Coordinator dicking around with me.
At least I hope so.
OOC: It's not. But I won't spoil the surprise.
>>
File: 1481757052766.jpg (45KB, 400x330px) Image search: [Google]
1481757052766.jpg
45KB, 400x330px
Morning, /jc/.

>>51428138
I'm pretty sure the serum isn't canon and is mostly just an item that lets you easily let people awaken and utilize Linker Cores in later jumps.

If someone finds a canon example somewhere, then assume that's true instead.
>>51426388
I'm not averse to putting it back in later, but it's going to be a while before I update the jump again. It's also pretty heavy as far as drawbacks go already. So maybe?
>>
So are the Wolkenritter real beings? Actual flesh and blood?

Real enough for lewds?
>>
>>51428329
Hijacking that question, as it is written, the book of dawning sky has no ability to actually absorb spells and mana, right? Do we need either to darkness bloodline or the book of darkness to make use of it?
>>
>>51428329
Barbie doll anatomy.
>>
>>51428329
Yes, I think no, yes.
>>
>>51428329
They're summoned magical constructs, but they're probably real enough for lewds. Hayate apparently keeps groping them, for example.
>>
File: Muscle Girl21.png (495KB, 721x995px) Image search: [Google]
Muscle Girl21.png
495KB, 721x995px
>>51428314

Bodacious Babes

Hope you have a good day Heavens
>>
>>51428362
Uh no.
The Wolkenritter are real people in basically every way.
>>
>>51428314
I admit it’s a stretch, but would the Gamer Driver be able to manifest the damage done to the Book of Darkness?
>>
Is it safe to assume that items bought with cp are fiat protected (i.e. destroyed, lost will return after 24 hours) despite not having text explicitly saying so?

Still new, trying to figure out how far I can bend the rules on such things
>>
>>51428423
That's what I do, so yes?
>>
>>51426399
I'm up for nearly any challenge in my chain

>Amnesia
Depends on what type. If I just forget everything about that world, then it's fine but all my memories and I'm hesitant to get it
>Power Loss
Only if I get to keep my equipment. Same as the other way around.
>No Companions
Happily
>Something that harms your companions
In my chain, if I willingly give up the life of a companion (ritual sacrifice, intentional kill, etc.) then they are dead forever. I actually sacrificed my favourite companion just to get Mangekyo Sharingan so these kinds of drawbacks don't bother me.
>Time limits
Depends on what type theyare but I don't mind them
>Additional loss conditions
Depends on the world.
>>
>>51428415
Ssh.
>>
File: luckystarcap4D.png (365KB, 800x452px) Image search: [Google]
luckystarcap4D.png
365KB, 800x452px
>>51428138
>I can't seem to find the serum on the wiki so I dunno if it's canon or not
I don't believe it is canon, no, but then, I've only watched the anime up through StrikerS. I don't really know what the fuck happens in Force or Vivio or whatever else is there.
But I think the item is just a means of giving people a magic system that's not really available in other worlds, and mostly runs off algorithms and magitech anyway.

> could it be possible, in theory, to synthesise it with enough soul-energy that it counts as a sort of high-grade magical energy fuel?
Magic isn't analogous to the soul in this setting. Rather, it's more of a genetic thing. You could maybe make some kind of injection, or even a way to directly supercharge their linker core, but I'm pretty sure soul energy would just be wasted.

Maybe it would do SOMETHING, because you'd still be jamming them full of soul energy, but at the same time it would be a different energy than any of them know have any experience with. You might as well jack them up with Spiral Energy and telling them to cast spells with it.
At that point, you'd effectively be making your own unique magic system. Which, I dunno, maybe that's what you're trying to do?

But unless you figure out a way to "bridge the gap" between mana and soul energy (which you might have available, I don't know), you're not going to do anything that'll help the people of that world.
You're better off just experimenting with regular mana.
>>
>>51428314
Hi Heavens!

Almost done with the build. Just one question -

How do Standalone Flight Mode and the Blaster System interact, if bought together? Blaster System pretty explicitly injures the user through direct physical damage, requiring one to actually touch the thing, to my understanding.
>>
File: 1482601247840.png (41KB, 187x238px) Image search: [Google]
1482601247840.png
41KB, 187x238px
>>51428356
It can, I believe. It's meant to be identical to the Book of Darkness, just 'blank' and empty when you first get it. It's just that it synergizes with Darkness - anything you utilize Copy and Use with, it automatically records into the Book without needing your input. So the grimoire could be stashed in your Warehouse and it would still get the same data you do.

I guess the difference being is that the AI would be doing the work instead of you if you didn't take Darkness (Bloodline) or that you'd be doing it by hand otherwise?
>>51428409
Thank you, anon.
>>51428417
That is a VERY good question. The 'Gamer Driver works on all diseases' thing was a bit of a fanwank suggestion when Part 3 was made, so I'd normally say 'no', but the Bugster (who are data based) are the primary enemies of Ex-Aid and seem to be drawn out by the Driver regardless.

Ex-Aid is still ongoing and what actually makes a Bugster isn't clear, but if they really are digitized video game enemies, then I'd say yes, you could probably draw the damaged program out and debug it via facesmashings.

tl;dr Maybe, leaning 'yes'. Points for making me give it thought, too.
>>
>>51428491
Oh, that's cool then. It was this line that confused me:
>if only you had some way to fill it.
that implied it couldn't do it by itself, but apparently it's just fluff?
>>
>>51428491
I just like the idea for how everyone would react to fixing the book that way.
>>
>>51428485
I'd say it still inflicts strain/damaged on your body, with the difference being you can now use your Device's utilization of the Blaster System without needing to hold it. It's still drawing mana directly from you, after all. It also means you can pull 'SURPRISE, MOTHERFUCKER' type blasts.
>>51428525
I mean, it's referring to the fact you need to fill it with a lot of mana and spells yourself, not that you can't. It's basically a problem with lots of different solutions, even in-setting.
>>
>>51428252
Nevermind on this one, looks like I asked at a bad time. I'll come back later.
>>
Is the Dark Souls III Jump finished? Can't access the drive, and I can only remember it being posted as a WIP.
>>
>>51428552
It's done, anon.

Go forth and link the fires.
>>
>>51428533
Alright then, one last question, about the book of darkness this time. Does it have infinite space for spells and magic as well, or does it only have those 666 pages? I'd also be interested if it has the internal world as well.
>>
File: Image00300.png (26KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
Image00300.png
26KB, 100x100px
>>51426399
Drawbacks are my absolute favorite thing because they cause conflict.

I don't take a "the heroes hate you" unless you can reason with them and get them to not hate you. I usually try my best to be a good guy.

companion stuff is good! I like conflict involving companions. So I'm usually delighted to see companion stuff in Drawbacks. Stuff that takes away your powers really depends, though. If there's a way to get them back I usually take it.

I also don't take drawbacks if they don't seem very creative or they just seem boring or I consider the drawback not really proportional to the CP it gives you.

I actually really like amnesia perks for some reason since it's funny to watch my jumper adjust to my powers again and again.
>>
File: Image00014.png (26KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
Image00014.png
26KB, 100x100px
>>51428594
*AMNESIA DRAWBACKS AMNESIA DRAWBACKS!!!!!!!
>>
>>51427765
funny story I actually didn't run into many legendarys in Pokémon,Just Kyogre ecause I kind of went along with the plot and needed to explain the weather cycle to Archie. my Master balls are unused. i did however encounter The Mortality duo,the creation trio and the Mortality duo Later on in Scott Pilgrim, Monique is a best but she is not a pure...
>>
>>51428533
Heavens, if we side with the TSAB for the Jewel Seed thing, will the knowledge we gained from the crew eventually be enough to mass produce the Dimensional Warships they use with enough time and study?
>>
>>51428579
I can't say for sure it's 'infinite', but it does seem to retain the spells and mana collected over its long, long existence. It does only have 666 pages, though, as that's the canonical amount.

It definitely has the internal world already, though by the time you can access it in-jump, you probably have bigger things to worry about - we only saw it after Reinforce awakened, after all. Post-jump, it should be similar to the Book of Dawning Sky after pumping a lot of mana into it.
>>
>>51428626
>Mortality duo,the creation trio and the Mortality duo Later on in Scott Pilgrim, Monique is a best but she is not a pure...

Eon duo not the second mortality Duo,don't know how I missed that up
>>
File: 1481274253510.gif (461KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1481274253510.gif
461KB, 480x270px
>>51428636
Possibly. If nothing else, you'll get a pretty intimate understanding of the inner workings of a TSAB ship. Reverse-engineering or learning perks help greatly.

That said, if you manage to reproduce its dimensional travel, it follows the same rule as the buyable ship in the item section.
>>
We need someone to make a teamfourstar dbz and teamfourstar hellsing jumps, it would sidestep a lot of problems and give us more fun. I would be your bestest friend forever if you did.
>>
>>51428719
Those are options in the jumps already, so a new jump is unnecessary.
>>
>>51428719
Now go ahead and explain what those problems are.

Go on. Start detailing what problems we have with those jumps. I'll wait.
>>
>>51428719
DBZ covers abridged... I think Hellsing does as well actually.
>>
>>51428735
Neither of the jumps offer canonical levels of power, and also the DBZ jump is an endjump only piece of shit which is locking off perfectly-good content away from people.
>>
How do you handle kid ages when you take them to your next jump? I ask because there was no official rules about them.
>>
If you get a Star Wars ship and bring it to another setting, how much trouble is the lack of hyperspace charts going to be? Is it relatively painless to map out your local neighbourhood (with micro-jumps or something) or is it basically a death sentence?

I don't recall anything about survey teams in Star Wars. Is there anything on how they work, or just fanwank?
>>
>>51428735
The problem of being jumps already as well as endjump things. No need to start a fight desu.

>>51428738
Dbz covers super I was unaware it covered abridged.

>>51428730
There are normal jumps for the canon versions but not the off the wall abridged parody versions.
>>
>>51428691
Cool, thanks.
>>
>>51428759
>Neither of the jumps offer canonical levels of power
This is just plain untrue, and this whole fucking idea of Jumpchain was started with the intention of DBZ being the final jump.

>>51428790
Both jumps cover the parody versions via a drawback, so if you want to go to the parody version then take the drawback.
>>
>>51428759
>Neither of the jumps offer canonical levels of power
But they do, you're just stupid.
>>
>>51428790
+0 drawback in Hellsing, and purchasable option in DBZ endjump connected to one of the setting modifiers.
>>
>>51428782
The speed you will have to move at to be cautious enough will barely qualify as FTL.
>>
>>51428816
>this whole fucking idea of Jumpchain was started with the intention of DBZ being the final jump.

And we were also supposed to stay in the range of "killable by a firing squad." Guess how close to that idea we've stuck to.

/jc/ has evolved and it's time for other things to either grow along with the community or die on the drive.
>>
>>51427728
Clarke-tech bullshit. In a nutshell.

Also, ressurection and true immortality don't exist in Nanoha and are kind of a big deal, as there are several groups who want exactly that.

Just FYI for Jumpers.
>>
>>51428766
If you don't import a companion their age doesn't change, if you do it does (usually). Simple as that.
>>
>>51428790
Thats another problem, one jump covering every possible facet of the entire series, marvel and dc have lots of jumps why not dbz?
>>
>>51428859
So if you import your companions repeatedly they get old? (barring any immortality perks they might have, of course)

I think it would be better if they default to the age of the background they were imported in.
>>
File: Orabilis.jpg (153KB, 582x800px) Image search: [Google]
Orabilis.jpg
153KB, 582x800px
>>51426608
>hey mardukth you mentioned that Third circle souls get Their own Charm sets, this gives them custom Charm sets right?
Yes, they get Spirit charms, and then their own custom stuff on top of that (It's by no means as versatile as an Exalt's charmset though).

>because I also noticed that there's apparently a charm to bestow charms that spirits have access to.
You mean Endowment? Yeah, some Spirits can grant Charms with that.

But custom 3rd Circle charms are still an exception to that, since others can't learn those. (Technically, they're not even charms, since they're just called "special, unique powers" in Roll of Glorious Divinity II)

Unrelatedly, I'm going to try to and have some kind of Lunars WIP ready tomorrow or the day after, because damn I'm doing things at a glacial pace right now... Or maybe just finish the Infernals lexicon.
>>
>>51428909
Just admit that you want to be a Super Duper Saiyan God Super Saiyan 4 Deluxe Extreme Edition without being blocked by an endjump already.

It'll be easier on everyone in the long run.
>>
>>51428914
As in importing someone gives them the background/jump age and not importing leaves them ageing as they would.

I could see my wording being a little off before.
>>
File: excited happy yes nanalan mona.jpg (29KB, 446x324px) Image search: [Google]
excited happy yes nanalan mona.jpg
29KB, 446x324px
>>51428945
>spoiler
>>
What's the longest time you spent on a build?
>>
>>51428945
yay!
>>
>>51428963
Actually according to the rule doc companions default to the same age as the jumper.
>>
>>51428909
You can still make one of Heroes, the new Fusions game probably, the shitty live action movie, Neko Majin Z, or some other spin off.
>>
>>51428952
You can already do the same by going to a xianxia jump and training. They all level out at some point to being roughly gods of the universe.
>>
>>51428952
See >>51429030

If we can get Generic Xianxia, why the hell are we still letting Quicksilver cuck us out of any other Dragonball jumps?
>>
>>51428985
Probably a few months of on and off changes to some jumps. Overlord was one of the longer ones.
>>
>>51428847
Wait, so we are supposed to be able to beat DBZ while still being in the "killable by a firing squad" level of durability?

That's kind of mind boggling.
>>
>>51428985
about three weeks for lost Valley of the dinosaurs,And another three weeks for blame!
>>51428945
would "special, unique powers" extend to creating a "special, unique power" that lets them share "special, unique powers"?

also, how do these look?

>>http://pastebin.com/8amHxUSe
>>
>>51429017
Huh, what do you know. I'll admit I'm no expert, I've had 2 companions across about thirty chains.
>>
>>51429049
Quicksilver was retarded when it came to setting this up.
>>
>>51429049
No quicksilver said we are not supposed to beat dbz in any way. He wanted to make you lose there. In his words it would escalate until you lose no matter what.
>>
File: Oh well.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Oh well.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>it's another "bitch about DBZ/endjumps because muh entitlement" episode
>>
>>51429049
I wasn't around for the early stages, but I don't think that it's true. Infamous by itself puts you above most firing squads unless you literally just stand there, and Mass Effect would give you the tech to wipe them out yourself. Hell, Mystery Dungeon lets you be a pokemon, and a few of them are bullet proof.
>>
File: 1472262685647.jpg (85KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1472262685647.jpg
85KB, 960x540px
>>51429103
I want more episodes about bodacious babes wrestling in bikinis, damn it.
>>
>>51429103
And I'm told I'm unreasonable for hating everybody aside from a few jumpmakers and at least one anon.
>>
>>51428985
Builds don't have a problem

Writing on the other hand...well...took me a month to write for the mortal gauntlet the writing sucked but shit kept happening over and over
>>
>>51428839
I wouldn't a "survey run" with Star Wars hyperdrive being much slower - SW is so fast that even 1 day per light year would be great - but I dont think I'd like to waste 4 years to map a route to Alpha Centauri.
>>
>>51429103
>implying it's wrong to have problems with the DBZ endjump
>>
>>51429020
>the shitty live action movie
HAHAHAHAHA

Holy shit, I didn't realize just how much I wanted this.
>>
>>51429103
>entitlement
Wanna know how I know that you're a faggot?
>>
File: 1274835008449.jpg (38KB, 455x600px) Image search: [Google]
1274835008449.jpg
38KB, 455x600px
>>51429146
I can only offer you a sick crabshark.

>>51429160
Honestly it's just old hat by now. The second a high-powered IP is made into a jump, you see people start getting riled up, the machine starts to churn, and it always comes back to "fuck whatever doesn't offer me more" for whatever reason. There's so many retarded reasons it's better to bunch them all into the same entitled mindset because eight times out of ten that's what it comes down to, with the other two being just shitposting and coming into the community late and not realizing how absurd the power creep's been.
>>
>>51429210
Simple. He's being called a faggot by an even bigger faggot.
>>
File: bceb111d298b058ed5ead0c026133411.jpg (399KB, 1200x1440px) Image search: [Google]
bceb111d298b058ed5ead0c026133411.jpg
399KB, 1200x1440px
>>51428985
Is It Wrong To Pick Up Girls In a Dungeon was my longest so far, or at least it felt like it. That's mostly because I ran through the whole build, then scrapped it and started again when an idea for a better story struck.

Unless you could Story Time as part of the build. In which case Undertale edges it out by a page.

Mononokehime is going to stomp both of them in that regard though. I'm working on that now and it'll probably take me another few days of writing to be finished.

>>51429146
How about a fluffy moth girl in lingerie?
>>
>>51429230
This is 4chan. By definition we are all faggots. Yes, especially you random anon reading this right now.
>>
Hey, /jc/, I'm looking for some ideas. Trying to write something up, but I need a name for a character, who's basically a ghost king with a personality that's basically a mix of Disney Hades and Fate/Stay Night Gilgamesh. Any ideas?
>>
>>51429227
My slow escalation chain has been dead for so long due to lacking a sufficient variety of low power jump.
>>
>>51429243
Girls with horns do a thing to me.
>>
File: Muscle Girl28.jpg (584KB, 780x1482px) Image search: [Google]
Muscle Girl28.jpg
584KB, 780x1482px
>>51429146

Bodacious Babes

I'm sorry Heavens I don't have any of girls wrestling because it either contained futa or just beating a guy into a bloody pulp. My collection has failed you
>>
>>51429254
You mean because of all the writefagging, samefagging, etc going on?

Or do guys who like JC also like dick?
>>
File: 1481297265131.png (851KB, 723x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1481297265131.png
851KB, 723x1023px
>>51429243
>>51429227
I'll take 'em.
>>51429306
Indeed.
>>
File: be9dfeceaad95a962ab41511bc84123e.jpg (750KB, 1250x1250px) Image search: [Google]
be9dfeceaad95a962ab41511bc84123e.jpg
750KB, 1250x1250px
>>51429259
Gaius Volusenus

>>51429271
Have another.
>>
>>51429268
The problem is any time someone tries to suggest it, you get the same assholes bitching about how it needs more to "be worthy" or how unless it helps you in Fate or Exalted, it's worthless. So inevitably it gets drowned out in drama.

I would fucking kill for some more mafia/mobster type jumps, or something like an Elysium/District 9 jump.
>>
>>51429325
No. Only faggots are able to actually use 4chan the site. All non faggots just see a 404 error with a picture of a panda
>>
>>51429342
I like this one too. Is she from something?
>>
>>51429268
>Gaius Volusenus
...that's pretty good, actually. Thanks, Yoro.
>>
Does anyone know how Long Lost Heir of the Dojo from the Tenchi Muyo jump is supposed to work? It says that you're heir to a bunch of various powerful social institutions, but it's the capstone for the Drop-In tree. So how do I have heritage?
>>
>>51429388
Wrong link anon.
>>
>>51429388
Shit, meant to reply to this >>51429342 post.
>>
>>51429410
>but it's the capstone for the Drop-In tree. So how do I have heritage?

Shoddy paperwork and having the same name as somebody else in-universe who just died of slipping on the bathroom floor and breaking their neck.

Nobody's gonna find the body for years.
>>
File: f4132336754ba28d1bbecdd4ea8d6b8e.jpg (260KB, 974x1421px) Image search: [Google]
f4132336754ba28d1bbecdd4ea8d6b8e.jpg
260KB, 974x1421px
>>51429373
If I remember correctly, she is just an original creation.

>>51429388
Glad to help.
>>
>>51429441
I would be sad, but you keep posting more. You're a good man, Yorokonde.
>>
>>51428312
>spoiler
God, that's the dumbest fucking shit. That's some top-tier FNaF wankery right there. That's on the same tier as a halfling from Dark Sun outwitting the Benefactor, completely SoD-breaking.

Fucking furries. Fucking FNaF fans.
>>
>>51428314
>I'm not averse to putting it back in later, but it's going to be a while before I update the jump again. It's also pretty heavy as far as drawbacks go already. So maybe?

Honestly, one thing I really liked about the Nanoha Jumpchain is actually its Drawbacks and Scenarios. Because it felt like a lot of them... I dunno how to put it... *interacted with* the story? Shaped the narrative?

There are Drawbacks that would tie you to the Jewel Seed incident, to Precia.

You can take the Cyborg perk, and there's a Drawback that would connect you to Jail.

They're not just flaws; they're plothooks too!

You can take a Drawback that will make you lust for Lost Logia. How would that interact with "Lost Logia Magnet" and, say, a character-build focused around past glories via Belkan bloodlines? Or maybe TSAB plans or conspiracies?

Not to mention the scenarios too! These things, all these things, are /great/! They, the Drawbacks, *help craft a narrative*. So do the Scenarios; and those can also give structure or prompts if you're looking for something to do. In fact they're basically like good DLCs, which is great.

Which is actually why I'm really hoping the "Nuclear Launch Detected" and "Belka Reborn" scenariors will get more fleshed out; /because/ of how they're original, and give you more content.

... Kind of hoping for some Al-Hazred related scenario(s) in the future too, maybe...
>>
File: Movie Villains.png (1MB, 1040x598px) Image search: [Google]
Movie Villains.png
1MB, 1040x598px
>>51428719

Speaking of DBZ, does anybody know if the jump covers the movies as well?
>>
>>51429041
see >>51429020
Or the DB Multiverse webcomic.
Or if you insist on being in the canon DB universe, Dr. Slump or Jaco the Galactic Patrolman.
>>
>>51429346
Man, I'd love an Elysium jump.
>>
File: 1470358479388.png (209KB, 287x464px) Image search: [Google]
1470358479388.png
209KB, 287x464px
>>51429488
So? I did it with a motorcycle woman out for vengeance, managing to propel herself across dimensions using nothing but her spite.

Worked for me, anon. And it'll probably work for Yoro.

Are you perhaps upset?
>>51429512
I can admire your passion for narrative-based drawbacks and scenarios, along with the jump. I hope the new version has been fun for you as well.

I'll see what I can do. I wanna see about finishing Ryuki and (finally) doing the Disgaea DLC before I add the finishing touches. After that, I'm...actually out of IPs I feel like working on. Marvel Magic and When They Cry weren't really hard-and-fast claims, anyhow.
>>
>>51429554
How big is the Dimensional Warship or whatever it's called?
>>
>>51429482
I attempt to be. Some days it works out better than others.

>>51429488
You, on the other hand, I would gladly acquaint your facial features with a fundamental item used in building walls. Repeatedly.

Without knowing even a sliver of what it going on, you decide to open your mouth and let the sewage that in your brain spill out of it. There is no "wankery" going on and it has very little to do with FNaF itself. Just because I want to save the surprise for when I actually get around to writing it doesn't give you license to run your damn mouth.
>>
>>51429606
>without knowing even a sliver of what it going on, you decide to open your mouth and let the sewage that in your brain spill out of it

>What Is The Internet
>>
>>51429554
Is there any reason to actually have the Darkness Bloodline if you have the Book of Darkness?
>>
>>51429554
>out of IPs
Fulfill the Prophecy and make a Toho Godzilla jump. Please. Pleaaaaaase.
>>
Hey again guy who has been asking questions about the Tokyo ghoul jump here. Do I still have to eat flesh to live if I take One-Eyed Monarch with the sunlit garden capstone?
>>
File: 1483420356766.png (283KB, 892x800px) Image search: [Google]
1483420356766.png
283KB, 892x800px
>>51429657
Nifty white hair, red eyes, less baggage. Depends on what you're going for, really.
>>51429600
There was a size comparison of the huge-ass Saint's Cradle a few threads back, overlooking a city. They tend to be big, but not exactly 40k big.
>>51429659
Nah. Not really my thing. Sorry, anon.
>>
>>51429532
Actually shit you know what I'd enjoy? A jump of All Points Bulletin.

600cp drawback: Every single fucking hacker in the game is fucking you over. Hard.
>>
File: The_Saint's_Cradle.png (756KB, 896x504px) Image search: [Google]
The_Saint's_Cradle.png
756KB, 896x504px
>>51429600
>>51429719
Here you go.
>>
File: Demon Maids.png (1MB, 2768x750px) Image search: [Google]
Demon Maids.png
1MB, 2768x750px
>>51429554

>doing the Disgaea DLC

Bodacious Babes as Demon Maids
>>
>>51429747
Thank.

Eh. That seems like a couple of blocks at most. How big are the other ships compared to this?
>>
>>51429719
Does the BoD/Darkness Bloodline work by stealing Linker Cores? Would you say you can do the same thing with a setting's functional equivalent to Linker Cores, like the Nsauverse's Magic Circuits?
>>
>>51429839
Iirc, they don't exactly steal the cores themselves, but rather the magic and spell knowledge, which can regenerate. This is why nanoha still had magic after being drained. Never actually watched the show though, so take it with a heap of salt.
>>
>>51428965
>>51429005
Going to be aiming to have perks mostly done then, but not sure how realistic that is. We'll see.

>>51429061
>would "special, unique powers" extend to creating a "special, unique power" that lets them share "special, unique powers"?
Probably not, I'd guess? I mean, I /guess/ some kind of "sharing is caring" 3rd Circle /might/ be able share their own stuff around? But I'd guess they just have lots of Blessings and such to enhance others instead.

It's not like Ligier can teach you how to be a sun, or as if Munaxes can teach you how to be a giant gorge of endless depth that swallows words. They just are and do, kinda popping into existence with those powers, not having to learn them like Exalts need to learn charms.

(That said, some specific effects can be replicated with sorcery or other means, like the Demon-Wracking Shout.)

>also, how do these look?
>>http://pastebin.com/8amHxUSe
I'll take a look.

>Buddy O'pal
Heh.

>“Insert my real name here” 's charms are fairly general doing nothing especially well or poorly.
Doesn't really give an idea of what stuff this can do? 3rd Circles generally can be assumed to have most normal spirit charms anyway, so that leaves thematic stuff.

Fairly general does work for the abilities they'd specialise in though.

>Raoul Leary : the phlox miasma of 10,000 indulgences
I'm still not sure on having this be both man-shaped field and opium den, instead of a hazy humanoid form and cloud of miasma/opium. But sure, if you prefer that.

Otherwise they look good?
>>
File: same dude running.jpg (210KB, 500x326px) Image search: [Google]
same dude running.jpg
210KB, 500x326px
What's the most accurate insult someone has ever used for you?
>>
File: 6lBB8AB.jpg (212KB, 900x1351px) Image search: [Google]
6lBB8AB.jpg
212KB, 900x1351px
>>51429893
Monster
>>
>>51429890
>Probably not, I'd guess? I mean, I /guess/ some kind of "sharing is caring" 3rd Circle /might/ be able share their own stuff around? But I'd guess they just have lots of Blessings and such to enhance others instead.

noted

l>Doesn't really give an idea of what stuff this can do? 3rd Circles generally can be assumed to have most normal spirit charms anyway, so that leaves thematic stuff.

kind of was going for a versatility thing, just an allrounder

>>I'm still not sure on having this be both man-shaped field and opium den, instead of a hazy humanoid form and cloud of miasma/opium. But sure, if you prefer that.

field as In force-field not field as an Meadow.
>>
>>51429719
>Nah
All hope is lost.
>>
>>51429893
Gilgamesh called me a "simpering little naive attention-grabber who cares little to stand up for themselves" during Carnival Phantasm while he was bothering me once.
>>
>>51429657
>Is there any reason to actually have the Darkness Bloodline if you have the Book of Darkness?

Take the Darkness Bloodline, Ancient Knowledge, and Break out of the Nightmare. Maybe add in Unison Capability and/or Device Meister too. Combine all that with the Unlimited Desire drawback. (Optional: take the Lost Logia Magnet drawback too.)

Voila, you're the result of a TSAB special project for operation "We Are Motherfucking Sick Of This Motherfucking Book Blowing Up Our Motherfucking Planets!"

You are an artificial mage. A clone with the heritage of a powerful Belkan bloodline or Rare Skill. You were born and raised by the people of the Bureau itself (or perhaps quietly passed off to be raised by the Saint Church, to give you a home, or a more Belkan environment).

You were given the best training and education they could. They brought you up, gave you every advantage they could, and placed their hopes upon you...

You and maybe people like you. The TSAB hopes you - and perhaps more like you, if things go well - can be the key to saving the future, or bringing prosperity by mastering the secrets of the past.

The weapons, knowledge, and remnants of the past often can threaten the present. Runaway weapons. Unstable artifacts. Dangerous... but also potentially capable of doing great good, if they were fixed or repaired or somebody properly understood them...

>>51429719
>Nifty white hair, red eyes, less baggage. Depends on what you're going for, really.

And also this yes. Sometimes people just want to go all-in on a certain theme...
>>
>>51429893
>You're heartless!
>Yes, yes I am.
Because of certain perks, I literally did not have a heart when Leia said this to me upon handing her and Luke over to Vader
>>
>>51429893
Probably "Lazy, Self Centered, Emotionally Disconnected Autist who would replace everyone with robots if she was any more socially inept."
>>
>>51429768
D is best girl
>>
>>51430080
>that spoiler
why
>>
>>51429640
Seeing people embarrass themselves loses it's charm after the few hundred times, anon.
>>
>>51430096
Why did I not have a heart, or why did I give them to Vader?

The former was because it took away a critical weakness, and the latter was because I helped Vader find out they were his kids and he wanted to see them.
>>
File: the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg (246KB, 670x1072px) Image search: [Google]
the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg
246KB, 670x1072px
>>51429976
>kind of was going for a versatility thing, just an allrounder
Yes, and that works fine. But what does he /do/?

Like, he's already a 3rd Circle. That means he already rolls anywhere from 18 to 25 dice on /everything/ he does (without using basic Spirit charms to get another 9 dice or succeed without a roll), while the human maximum is 10 or 13 dice.

What kind of powers would he get from his nature representing your base/your base warehouse?

>field as In force-field not field as an Meadow.
I got that. Just seemed a little odd that it had one seemingly really ephemeral form, and then having its location form just being an opium den instead of something similar.

Though that's not really a solid criticism, just something that seemed counter-intuitive to me.
>>
File: IMG_3204.jpg (97KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3204.jpg
97KB, 720x720px
>>51430080
>wanking about how grimdark evil you are

edgy
>>
>>51429893
Someone once said that I don't fight for justice, but that I fight for the freedom of mankind.

It was an unintentional insult and I never had the heart to tell him that I have, on several occasions, wiped out planets full of humans for petty reasons or sold the inhabitants into slavery to buy myself something nice.
>>
Is there a perk that makes it so that the negative parts of drugs don't effect you? Like, no liver failure from booze, or emphysema from smokes, ect. I feel like there has to be something out there, but I can't seem to find any.
>>
>>51430215
Well, the reason given in >>51430175 isn't all that edgy.

Besides, most Jumpers aren't so much edgy as lolsorandom.
>>
>>51430075
>Voila, you're the result of a TSAB special project for operation "We Are Motherfucking Sick Of This Motherfucking Book Blowing Up Our Motherfucking Planets!"

>TSAB scientist looks over at Graham's plan
"See, this is what you could do if you had an /entire organization/ backing you. Instead of trying to solve everything yourself like it's amateur hour conspiracy bullshit."

(... And if you could just pick powers off a list. And could thus just tailor-pick things to give you tools to at least make an attempt at anything.)
(... What's that, being given those powers, you're somewhat likely to take on large parts of the incident yourself -- at least the reprogramming and getting out of the nightmare parts -- because obviously this is /your/ story right? TRIFLING DETAILS!)
>>
>>51430286
I think Gonzo Journalism has one.
>>
>>51430286
The 400CP Perk for Aliens in EVO.
>>
>>51430286
You could mix the drug with the potion from the general xianxia scenario. 100% of the benefits, permanently, and no drawback. So if you want to be high 24/7 you could do that.
Just find a way to be able to ingest 6000 bottles of skooma+the potion at once and you'll never be sad again
>>
>>51428719
...I think we're all missing the most important point here, Timmy:

Nobody wants to be your friend.
>>
>>51430294
Ehh, I don't know. There are enough jumpers that are just full-on assholes. Like, there were multiple people who basically killed billions in HP because "lol I don't like those wizards". There are many examples like that, this was just the most recent.
>>
>>51429893
"You keep acting like you're hot shit, but you don't think about what you're doing or how it affects others. You say you want to do good, but do you even know what 'good' is, or do you just recite what you've seen on television? No human is an island, Anon. Everything you do affects someone else, and sometimes acting careless can ruin someone's life. Ask yourself: Is petty amusement worth inflicting that on someone?"

Courtesy of Genkai. Got a reminder of what I hated most back on Earth Prime (being powerless due to the whims of others) and a good lesson in humility. I had been through a lot of bullshit up to that point, so I was getting increasingly careless and apathetic about others. This helped me get some perspective.
>>
>>51430177
>What kind of powers would he get from his nature representing your base/your base warehouse?

I've always Fluff'd taking an origin as that Person " awakening to jumper nature" as my Fetich-soul he is the coffee pot in which jumper nature is contained, purified,concentrated and distributed. uplifting my origins into the jumper and integrating them into the chorus. he is still everything banchô-Anon is built on top of, but as he is no longer part of the chorus. He is able to better guide and advise it. remember my Jumper isn't so much a hive mind so much as person run by a committee or a mind hive if you will

Does that work?
>>
>>51430215
...I was making a pun while I gave them to their dad. How is that grimdark/edgy?
>>
>>51430345
Can you give me a quick rundown on how summoning works in Nanoha?
>>
You're a disgrace, HeavensAnon.
>>
>>51430451
No you.
>>
How would you guys like it if I added a gun that lets you shoot your companions/allies at people in the FE Heroes jump?
>>
File: 1479865018356.png (99KB, 552x336px) Image search: [Google]
1479865018356.png
99KB, 552x336px
>>51430450
http://nanoha.wikia.com/wiki/Summoning_magic
It's this, basically. A combination of teleportation and pacts. I don't think the bond is as intimate as a familiar, but don't quote me on that.
>>51430451
I too enjoyed Mucha Lucha, anon!
>>
>>51430451
t. Non-bodacious babe
>>
File: bonedaciousbabes1.jpg (364KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
bonedaciousbabes1.jpg
364KB, 1600x1000px
>>51429146
Bonedacious Babes
>>
>>51430177
also, quick question when you say , they can be equal to you in power, does that include your out of jump stuff? And when you say you don't have to remake them to Update their power levels. Does that mean they also get stuff based on what you get when you get stuff another jumps? and lastly , would something like sacrificial bestowment work to share powers from this jump?
>>
>>51430481
>Mucha Lucha
Wasn't Digger pleanning to update that?
>>
File: 1484237856518.png (416KB, 496x700px) Image search: [Google]
1484237856518.png
416KB, 496x700px
>>51429893
>You useless, dirty, fucking whoremonger.
Said by a bounty hunter as she broke into my ship. It was pretty accurate because I was, as she said it, snorting space coke off of a space hooker's ass and actively avoiding a galaxy-spanning war after I managed to thoroughly piss off everyone.

To be honest, I really don't remember much of my time in KOTOR. Space cocaine is a hell of a drug.
>>
>>51429353
Well. That's a nice reference, I give you that much.
>>
>>51430481
Oh I thought summoning required an actual pact with a sapient being. But that seems like it will work on anything. What are the qualifications for being able to summon something?
>>
>>51430464
The gun that summons waifus needs to be a thing. Proceed.
>>
>>51430542
Well, the pact is part of it, from the looks of it. Transportation magic seems...separate...

Okay I'm gonna level with you, I don't completely understand it either and I haven't seen StrikerS in a WHILE. This is one of those 'was already in the jump' perks. The conjuring involves teleportation and I assume that the pacts either help narrow it down or sets up a specific relationship with a particular entity. Otherwise you're just teleport in an angry dragon with no particular loyalty to you. Which could be really funny, but also really dangerous.
>>
>>51430513
>Space cocaine
>Not turning off the artificial gravity and snorting balls of space coca-cola off of a space hooker's ass
You're doing it wrong, jumper
>>
>>51430481
Heavens, are further purchases of Mana Conversion Affinity discounted for Belkan?
>>
>>51430585
No, though now that you ask, there doesn't seem to be a reason for it not to be, especially since this jump actually uses 50s (a first for me).

I'll say yes and make it part of the update later.
>>
>>51429768
I'll take D and E with a side of H.

>>51429893
During my time in Forgotten Realms, I happened upon a blinded Medusa during our rescue of Yamato from the Underdark. I had gotten separated from rest of the group due the walls of the temple we were making our way through suddenly rearranging themselves. Some shortcut.

I was all set to start tossing out magic at the monster, when she held up a hand.
"I can see the blood on your hands from here. Splattered up to your shoulders now. Hundreds in this world alone... killed and maimed bodies left in your wake. And yet you still cling to the idea of being a hero? You pollute the very idea. Your presence in this place is a curse fouler than any heathen words you could speak. Begone you beast."

I had never run so quickly in my life. Despite furious investigation, I could discover little about the place. The few tales and rumors spoke of it as a place old and forgotten even during the last age. The two Medusa I coerced into talking refused to speak of it. Oh, they knew what that place was, but simply refused to share the knowledge. I could have forced the issue with magic... but... by then it hardly seemed worth it.
>>
File: White Blank.jpg (449KB, 850x1183px) Image search: [Google]
White Blank.jpg
449KB, 850x1183px
>>51428533
Thanks for the answer. Well then!~

And of course I lose my internet when I finish. Bah.

~~~

Backwater: Well. Doesn't matter much, I suppose.

Renaissance Girl [300cp]: Oh, hey. New knowledge. Neat, isn't it?
Ancient Knowledge [400cp]: Instinct to rebuild the tech long forgotten? Gimme!
Gift of Flight: Another flight ability. Nifty.
Anti-AMF: Anti-draining is always great.
Break Out of the Nightmare [150cp]: Can't have too many. Geez, all the essential perks one after another!
Aces of Aces [300cp]: This... This is pretty good.
Blood of Kings - Darkness [300cp]: Completely accurate spell and skill copying. Sold.
Natural Potential - SS [600cp]: Such lust for strength... Why, I wonder? Could it be a lowly desire for importance?

Telepathy: Across dimensions, you say? Oh my, the potential of such a tool...
Unison Compatibility [100cp]: Nice enough.

Modern Belkan: To be honest, I prefer the Mid-Childan system. But hey, Collect and Use - am I right?~

Cultural Artifacts: Interesting. More research required.
Collection of Stuffed Animals: Fluff. Fluffy fluff.
Nice Car: Oh, whatever shall I do with it?
Book of Dawning Sky [350cp]: Why am I taking this AND the Book of Darkness? I am not completely sure. Just... Felt right, I suppose.

Canon Companion x2 - Takamachi Nanoha, Fate Testarossa [400cp]: Tell me... What is truly precious to you?

Weapon-type: A staff... Or perhaps a bird of some size? Or would that be more of an auxillary?
Standalone Flight Mode [200DP]: I mean, imagine - a shiny bird, casting spells on my command... Sounds awesome. Should probably do that.
Intelligent [100DP]: More brains is always sometimes better. Occasionally.
Auto-Guard [50DP]: Can't go wrong with automatic protection.
Blaster System [250DP]: Massively multiplied spell power... Oh geez. Just push all my buttons, why don't you?

(TBC)
>>
File: Cz1hv15WgAA5hq5.jpg (30KB, 339x395px) Image search: [Google]
Cz1hv15WgAA5hq5.jpg
30KB, 339x395px
>>51430605
Cool. Shine on, you crazy diamond.
>>
>>51430650
In FORCE: I still should read that. Just to know more.
Extension: Time. Moar time.
Befriending [+100]: On one hand, pain. On the other, Nanoha. Trade offs...
Clothing Damage [+100]: Ara ara.
Control Problems [+200]: Good thing I have my knights, hm?
Targeted [+200]: Yes, the whole Book of Darkness thing will probably lead to conflict. Unfortunate.
What Evacuation Siren? [+200]: Ah, another "Interesting Life" drawback. How I love thee.

Consumed by Darkness [+400]: Well, that will not be pleasant. On the other hand, I am quite equipped to deal with the situation, hopefully.
Material-LSD [+300]: The girls return. T'was an interesting ordeal.
The Jewel Seed Incident [+200]: Say, Precia. Let's share notes. I think I can help you. Without, you know, murdering people or abusing your daughter. Yes, I am talking about Fate. Your daughter.
Nuclear Launch Detected [+200]: Another fun diversion. Several small things for that fabulous portrait.

~~~

Thank you, Heavens. Made me forget about life for an hour.
>>
>>51430605
If I buy the book of dawning sky and take the scenario for the book of darkness, do they synergise in any way?
>>
File: HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif (73KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif
73KB, 800x733px
>>51430464
Seems like fun?

>>51430420
That sounds like it works, yes.

>>51430504
>when you say , they can be equal to you in power, does that include your out of jump stuff?
I don't think I ever said that? 3rd Circles are not equal in power to you, not even the Fetichs. (The Fetichs however /can/ channel your power for a short time, which does include out of jump stuff)

But if you mean the "None of the demons created by you can be more powerful than you in general, for no part can eclipse the whole" then that does include out-of-jump power in its cap, yes.

>And when you say you don't have to remake them to Update their power levels. Does that mean they also get stuff based on what you get when you get stuff another jumps?
Just means they can increase their power up to their limit naturally, as you become powerful enough to sustain them being more powerful.

They don't get perks or other stuff from you, just an elevated power ceiling if you were weaker than an Essence 8 or 9 Infernal.

>would something like sacrificial bestowment work to share powers from this jump?
Hm... Possibly? You couldn't hand out copies of your Exaltation, but could probably grant charms and stuff you have?
>>
>>51428533
Could you elaborate on what natural potential means?Nanoha is S+ at the end of the current story but a natural capacity tested of only AAA before her intense training..SO what is her natural potential?
>>
>>51430650
>>51430657
Glad you liked it! Credit still goes to Ancilla, since they had about 60% of this done by the time I got my hands on it. I'm just happy I got to be part of the process.
>>51430665
Yes, actually. You could use the Book of Dawning Sky as a 'replacement vessel' for what's in the Book of Darkness, supplanting the Guardian Knights with the Wolkenritter and merging the base AI with Reinforce, though this would still need some work and engineering to pull off.

You could also use it as a reference for a way to repair the Book of Darkness itself, if you want to have your cake and eat it, too.
>>51430684
Natural potential is both your capacity and output in terms of raw magical energy. The reason it's confusing is because its USUALLY synonymous with Mage Rank, which uses the same scale. It's basically how much raw power/energy you have. I think it can grow with training or modification, so magic boosters (inside and out of jump) could help with it.

As the jump itself notes, skill also makes a difference in terms of magic, so you don't really need to bump yourself up from A if you want to be relevant to the plot. Still a bad idea to tank things from the likes of Reinforce, Hayate, or some of the more BS foes, though - mobility and skill are good things to have. Along with outside context bullshit.

Alright, since I answered a lot of questions here, I think I should probably give the jump a quick update with all this shiny new errata. Uno momento, bread.
>>
File: moe lisa.jpg (207KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
moe lisa.jpg
207KB, 960x1280px
What jumps are there that offer capstone boosters?

I'm not looking for anything in particular, I just think they're charming in general.
>>
>>51430770
Capstone boosters were a mistake and so was the jumpmaker who made them.
>>
>>51430770
>that pic
Anime Mona Lisa should look a lot smugger.
>>
>>51430851
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRy3wICXVXI
>>
what jumps have armor/clothing imports? does someone have a list?
>>
>>51430680
>>I don't think I ever said that? 3rd Circles are not equal in power to you, not even the Fetichs. (The Fetichs however /can/ channel your power for a short time, which does include out of jump stuff) But if you mean the "None of the demons created by you can be more powerful than you in general, for no part can eclipse the whole" then that does include out-of-jump power in its cap, yes.

okay I misinterpreted that.

>>Hm... Possibly? You couldn't hand out copies of your Exaltation, but could probably grant charms and stuff you have?

darn, There goes that idea. would stuff like the inner world,descending hierarchy and
Heart and Soul work?
>>
>>51430770
SMT, Mob Psycho 100, Fate Stay Night, & Generic Video game Developer (shill) off the top of my head.
>>
>>51430880
We already started bitching about DBZ and endjumps, anon.

We may as well run down the checklist. If we get it out of the way early each thread we can move on to more relevant and better shit.
>>
>>51430890
The incredibles has a very good ine.
>>
>>51430680
>You couldn't hand out copies of your Exaltation, but could probably grant charms and stuff you have?
Going purely based off of Sacrificial Bestowment, you could give an Exaltation.
>>
>>51430984
God, was that perk ever a mistake.
>>
>>51431029
Jumpchain was a mistake.
>>
>>51431052
Living was a mistake.
>>
>>51431061
Existence was a mistake.
>>
>>51431061
This universe was a mistake.
>>
>>51431061
>>51431029
>>51431052
>>51431061
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OemNp6hgX4
>>
File: 132461000276.png (67KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
132461000276.png
67KB, 500x500px
>>51430891
>would stuff like the inner world,descending hierarchy and Heart and Soul work?
Probably, yeah? Would be really weird for non-Yozi, non-Infernals to have though.

But they'd dependent on the power of whoever you grant it to, just like they're dependent on how powerful you are. (Or well, I suppose Inner World isn't, but the charm version of that is).

>>51430984
I'm not seeing it myself...?

Sacrificial Bestowment's for granting knock-offs of your abilities and powers. Not for copying superweapons bolted onto your soul.

I mean, not my jump, so I'm not ruling anything. But it doesn't seem like it'd work to me.
>>
>>51431082
You're right.

Whoever made this jump somehow made it worse than 9-to-5. I took no drawbacks and I'm already more miserable than when I was forced to keep some kind of stable career.
>>
I'm starting a new chain, can I get 8 jump suggestions?
>>
>>51431106
No you took the no powers drawback and amnesia drawbacks. You just don't remember.
>>
>>51431117
Commorragh
>>
>>51431117
Demons of astlan
>>
>>51431097
>granting knock-offs of your abilities and powers
Uh, no? They're certainly not "knock-offs". Its primary use is granting someone the full extent of your metaphysical and spiritual nature as a Demon.
>>
>>51430851
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lrr_VVtyUA8
>>
>>51431117
twilight
>>
>>51431117
Tokyo Ghoul
>>
>>51431117
Sonichu.
>>
>>51431117
Robocop, Kung Fury, and Invader Zim.
>>
>>51431117
Va11 H411 or whatever the bartending jump is.
>>
>>51431117
Symbiote.
>>
>>51431117

1.) Commorragh

2.) Demons of Astlan

3.) Twilight

4.) Tokyo Ghoul

5.) Sonichu

6.) Robocop

7.) Va11 Hall-a

8.) Free Choice
>>
>>51431119
Gee, looks like I also took the "be a miserable waste of space" drawback, along with a time extension. Boy am I gonna be pissed when I regain my memories, haha...
>>
Rolled 3 (1d8)

>>51431168
>>
>>51431168
You see, this is what happens you're a rollfag.

No mercy.
>>
>>51431177
Double dubs confirms your bad jump decisions anon, Im sorry.
>>
Minor update.
>Made it clear that you could use the Book of Dawning Sky as a new vessel for the contents of the Book of Darkness if you took the Scenario. This will overwrite the Guardian Knights and AI the former comes with, however, but will otherwise function the same. Wanting both will need you to fix the issues with the Book of Darkness, which has the normal difficulty associated with it. Either way, you still need to find out how to do these things.

>Mana Conversion Affinity can now be bought multiple times at a discount for Belkans. It's still 100 a piece for other backgrounds.

>Re-added the Unlimited Desire drawback. Now you too can be a ruin-obsessed psychopath!
>>
>>51431129
After a whole lot of time, sure.

They start at a small measure, work up to half (that being what you put into it)... then they can work up to the full extent themselves.

So, okay. Knock-off is a simplification, by which I meant "half your shit, but they need to take a few decades to master that, and then a few centuries to get up to your level".

My bad anon, guess I'll be more precise next time.
>>
>>51431231
Well, if you do it early, Exaltations are compared to nuclear power plants. So it shouldn't actually take that long.
>>
>>51431231
Salty.
>>
>>51429041
There's an autist on QQ trying to make one, but his previewed mechanics are all stupid as fuck and he's the sort of drama queen who ends a quest because a few people got salty about a name vote. So he'll give you precisely the sort of jump you deserve.
>>
>>51431258
>I'm just going to shit over a jumpmaker by waving this perk like it was my penis
No shit, I doubt there would be half as much salt if you weren't such an ass about it.
>>
>>51431177
Can I just say as an observer, these arguments have become so familiar it's like running down a checklist?

1. Obvious bait, usually attacking a jumpmaker and/or pretending to have an opinion shared by the community

2. Silly rebuttal

3. Contrived attempt at justifying bait

4-8. Silly rebuttals, some of which comment on the meta nature of Jumpchain

9. Someone freaking out /r9k/ style

10. New topic
>>
>>51431276
Better that it be formulaic, because then it doesn't take up so much thread space and we move on much quicker rather than tunnel-visioning on the bait or the bullshit.
>>
>>51431275
There was literally no salt and no "being an ass" until that post, unless you count bancho.
>>
>>51431276
Gosh, it's almost like human beings a predictable creatures of habit or something.

Spooky.
>>
File: 1478294637918.gif (464KB, 440x250px) Image search: [Google]
1478294637918.gif
464KB, 440x250px
>>51431276
You got it, anon.

I kinda want to setup a bingo chart for the usual /jc/ bait. Just for funsies.
>>
>>51431231
I forgot to mention, thanks for the answers
>>
>>51431305
>>51431303
Hold yer horses fellas, I ain't complaining. Just making an observation. It's kinda amusing honestly.

>>51431320
See, this bodacious babe gets it! I think the shitposter copypasta pretty much covers it though
>>
>>51431275
>>51431303
By which I mean your post and the post you were replying to, not Mardukth's.
>>
>>51431305
>literally the only reason we have bait and stupid arguments every thread
>It's become a daily habit
>the shitposters don't even take joy in it, it's become part of the daily grind
>the extremists do it after the crosswords at breakfast, before work.
>>
File: Erembour.jpg (138KB, 620x797px) Image search: [Google]
Erembour.jpg
138KB, 620x797px
>>51431254
...How are they compared again?

Because I think I remember a mention in the corebook of a number of motes having energy comparable to a nuke (in what seemed a pretty ridiculous comparison), but I can't find anything like it right now and I'm kinda curious.

>>51431258
How so? Is it the lack of picture? It's the lack of picture, isn't it?

>>51431327
You're welcome.
>>
>>51431231
Not him, but the time varies based on the power of the ability. I think the example was full power of a 1000 CP race in about a century and that was towards the extreme end. I don't think an Exaltation is too much stronger. An Exaltation makes about as much sense as a magic system or a Worm power, anyway.
>>
File: f121140319640.jpg (58KB, 600x432px) Image search: [Google]
f121140319640.jpg
58KB, 600x432px
Would a 「Nowhere Man」stand be too much?
>>
File: 1440626512727.png (423KB, 800x1296px) Image search: [Google]
1440626512727.png
423KB, 800x1296px
>>51431097
>>51430984
>>51431424
What if you took the nine souls cat in Soul Eater, imported companions in both Dragon Blooded and Siderals, as well as a Lunar companion in Infernals, and then gave them Sacrificial Bestowment to have four exaltations at the same time?
>>
>>51431535
You might wanna actually explain what this stand is supposed to do. Though with those brackets my first gues would be All Fiction.
>>
>>51431207
Um, presumably the stuff that says "Discount Belkan" is only discounted to the Saint Church origin and not Backwater as well? It might be good to say something like "Discount Church" instead, to avoid future confusion.
>>
>>51431424
>I don't think an Exaltation is too much stronger

You'd be right in all cases except the Solaroids, who get up to absolutely ridiculous bullshit at higher Essence.

In theory Lunars should be right behind Solars but I never paid attention to the bestowment ability rules since I didn't take the perk so assuming it rates based on ability value-I'm not even sure if they'd exceed a DB.

>>51431589
Go home and play some mahjong Hitler, you're drunk.
>>
>>51430345
>Not throwing a moon at them for that
>>
File: f4d.png (9KB, 230x188px) Image search: [Google]
f4d.png
9KB, 230x188px
>>51431593
>>
>>51431254
>>51431404
>Because I think I remember...
Oh, nevermind, I found the mention. (the sidebar on Essence, derp. Should've looked there first.)

>every Solar is carrying around more power in his personal Essence pool than the atomic bomb that struck Hiroshima, spending and shedding it with the reckless abandon of the heroes of the dawn.

Also, sheesh, that's only the personal pool. That's what, between 11 and 16 motes for a starting Solar?

>>51431424
Don't really remember how long it was exactly anyhow. Not really necessary for me to remember either, since I didn't take the perk myself anyway.

>An Exaltation makes about as much sense as a magic system or a Worm power, anyway.
If you say so.

Personally I don't think so, but I've given my arguments, so yeah... That's all I've got to say on it.
>>
>>51429103
>DBZ is flawless jump

Maybe back in thread #80. You bitch so much about mib's jumps but you don't see how shitty and poor thought the DBZ jump is.
>>
File: 1474975137186.gif (1MB, 540x250px) Image search: [Google]
1474975137186.gif
1MB, 540x250px
>>51431600
That is the intent, yeah. I tried adding that to the header of the tree to avoid confusion, but this seems to be happening a bit so I'll adjust it in the background. Not worth reposting here, so I'll do it and put it in the drive folder.
>>51431611
Hey, Genkai's cool. Besides, I'm only nine jumps into my newest chain. A Toonami Arc turned out surprisingly fun!
>>
>>51429017
That rule was always fucking stupid.

>Take your grandma jumping
>Next jump she's younger than you.
or
>Have a child right at the end of a jump.
>Next jump they're a newborn's mind in a 40 year-old body.
>>
>>51431641
You know, you're just like that guy I talked to ages ago who turned out to be having depression or something: Just what do you think you're even going to achieve other than pissing off people?

Let's say, for the sake of argument, you actually had a point. This is the INTERNET. Are you really so delusionally full of yourself you think yelling at other people will somehow make them magically do what you want them to?
>>
>>51431613
>>51431624
I knew it! The Anathema are Stand Users out to destroy the Realm.

In all seriousness that sounds like one of those stupid poorly thought out one offs that Exalted is full of.
>>
>>51431645
At SS you're casually nuking cities, right? Does the mana affinity or whatever let you produce the element on that level if you have that rank?
>>
>>51431593
Maybe it does that.
>>
>>51431608
I'm pretty sure it doesn't care about potential power so much as current power. Because potential is a pretty big deal in SMT, and it explicitly states that the bearer can potentially grow past your limits.
>>
>>51431649
Shame you didn't speak up about it then, and are apparently only comfortable arguing with someone who isn't actually around to dare argue back. You had a chance to actually bring up something that sounds legit silly, but you apparently chickened out.
>>
>>51431666
Sorry Satan. But pretty much everything we do in this thread is pointless anyway aside from killing time, so why not do whatever we want?

I thought you were into free will.
>>
File: pleasingtotheebondragon.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
pleasingtotheebondragon.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>51431613
>>51431687
...Aw hell, they figured it out.

>>51431608
Hey now, Lunars aren't /that/ bad.
>>
>>51431691
Presumably. You're just changing the energy into a different form, so you get the same amount of the element as the mana you put in.
>>
File: sticker,375x360.u1.png (79KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
sticker,375x360.u1.png
79KB, 375x360px
>>51431624
>>
>>51431693
Well, there are no real rules are regulations for stand creation, so go with it if you want to. Please don't post the build in the thread though, because I /really/ don't want another 100 post discussion about powerwanking.
>>
I've got some questions about the lifespans of Solars and Lunars. Essentially do they have one? I've read conflcting answers so I dont know. One source for Solars said one was never found but another said that sorcery lets them ignore it.
>>
>>51431698
If you say so? Like I said, I honestly don't know either way.

I took the opportunity to bully Lunars some more.

>>51431715
I mean, they all just upped and bailed during the Usurpation.

It's telling that when confronted with an Eclipse Caste and a Lunar famous for her martial prowess, the DBs opted to butcher the former and neglect killing the latter entirely.
>>
How would I go about getting my Symbiote to manufacture magical items and potions within my body? Are there any good magitech perks for this?
>>
File: Snipe's Ruse Cruise.png (334KB, 640x683px) Image search: [Google]
Snipe's Ruse Cruise.png
334KB, 640x683px
>>51429893

I've been called a greedy power-mongering monster with delusions of being a hero.

I've also been called a jester who dances for the amusement of their master by people that knew of my true nature.
>>
What would y'all imagine a Level 10 BBS Rogue to be capable of?
>>
File: Humble+peasant_e998f8_5915782.jpg (82KB, 541x743px) Image search: [Google]
Humble+peasant_e998f8_5915782.jpg
82KB, 541x743px
>>
>>51431882
Having the wisdom to not advertise himself on an Iranian decorative ironmongering board.
>>
>>51431882
>lvl80escapeartist.webm
>>
>>51431772
yes Solars have a finite lifespan(and presumely lunars too)
one of the big freakout during the solar reign was caused by the first one of them dying of old age and the others realising that they too are mortal. i dont remember the exact number though
>>
>>51431882
I'd imagine that every time you do something, someone goes "h-hayai!" in the background. Basically, it's the option for autists who wanna play out their hedgehog fantasies.
>>
>>51431882
Sneak up on a radar and spook it.
>>
File: 1448672188562.png (165KB, 499x361px) Image search: [Google]
1448672188562.png
165KB, 499x361px
>>51431207
>Want to be Belkan
>Don't want to be forced into their shitty religion.
>All the good perks are discounted to the Church.
Everyone has a device so device-less flight isn't that great, anti-amf is not an absolute so it's not worth relying on, that endurance perk is just an incredibly minor thing, the illusion one is another unreliable resistance, and I just plain despise summoning in every way.

The capstone really stands out as useless to me, though. It's too vague. "You're a prodigy!", that doesn't tell me much of anything on its own. How am I able to fight three mages? How fast do I learn? You don't give ANY comparative scale whatsoever.

And while I don't generally care about items at all, I just have to comment that their items are fucking stuffed toys, a car, and a house. How worthless and mundane can you get with this?
>>
File: theif1471178422671.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
theif1471178422671.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>51431882
>>
>>51431882
Stealing concepts?
>>
File: bleating.gif (124KB, 306x304px) Image search: [Google]
bleating.gif
124KB, 306x304px
>>51431922
wat.
>>
>>51431939
>that image
Some things don't need context to understand, and some things can't be understood even with context. This is the latter.
>>
File: 12768272576.jpg (78KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
12768272576.jpg
78KB, 800x800px
>>51431772
Yes, they have a lifespan.

Solar and Lunars lifespan is... 2500 years, if I remember correctly? Somewhere around that ballpark.

But they can extend that practically indefinitely, Solars through charms and Solar sorcery (or something, not sure if it was exactly clarified), while Lunars just age in reverse.

>>51431773
>I took the opportunity to bully Lunars some more.
pls no bully.

>I mean, they all just upped and bailed during the Usurpation.
Not all of them, but most, yeah.

Why shouldn't they? The Solars would've done the same if they weren't almost all clustered around the Calibration Feast.

>It's telling that when confronted with an Eclipse Caste and a Lunar famous for her martial prowess, the DBs opted to butcher the former and neglect killing the latter entirely.
It tells you that one's a ridiculously powerful insane god-king, and the other's a ridiculously powerful martial monster that goes feral from time to time?

Besides, they went after the Lunars too, saying they were ignored is patently false. That's the whole reason it's called the Wyld Hunt, after all. I refuse to believe the Usurpers were stupid enough to ignore the thing that transforms into a kaiju version of a Behemoth too.

But, I mean, the Solars were the ones ruling and going batshit for the most part. Lunars suffered under the Great Curse too, but nowhere near as badly.

So it seems kinda logical to make murdering the Solars the top priority?
>>
>>51431699
>Shame you didn't speak up about it then
Uh, I did. I actually fucking did, anon.

Even back at the start QS wasn't willing to change the rules on anything.
>>
>>51431772
You can get thousands of years as a Solar with just pumping up your essence and there are life extending charms to push it further.
It's not immortality on it's own, but with enough time you can be assumed to be able to work something out.
It's not like immortality isn't attainable with level 5 hearthstones so emulating that shouldn't be impossible.
>>
>>51431939
Why don't you go (back) to SB? Powerwanking is the norm, there.
>>
>>51431941
That seems to be more lvl 5-6. Level 10 should be stealing names, identity, memories, and fate. Like you don't pick his pocket, instead you pick his fate, stealing potential life. Or you steal his name, so no one remembers who the person is. Or giving a person a name, like that guard is no longer Guard Larsson, but instead you stole the "Guard" and replaced it with "Notorious Bandit".
>>
>>51431882
I'm pretty sure there's no evidence rogues can reach those levels in canon. Mostly because the ones who did were by definition competent enough not to leave any behind.
>>
>>51432018
Maybe they have reached that level but they're so good at hiding they wrote themselves out of the LN? Sorta like how Sids take on false fates, they did that but they stole their own 4th wall.
>>
>>51431971
Huh. I stand corrected, then. How about that.

>>51431968
I'm just saying-the Hunt evidently wasn't very Wyld at all if the Lunars apparently had time to design a sorcery complex enough to reconfigure their own Exaltations during their exile.

"Sir, shouldn't we do something about all the moon demigods on our borders?"

"What, Mrs. Fluffytails and the Pussycat Dolls? Get back to your post soldier, we're supposed to be on guard for ACTUAL THREATS to Creation. Not old and busted waifus"
>>
>>51431939
>The capstone really stands out as useless to me, though. It's too vague. "You're a prodigy!", that doesn't tell me much of anything on its own. How am I able to fight three mages? How fast do I learn? You don't give ANY comparative scale whatsoever.
It's named after Nanoha's nickname. So probably gives you talent equivalent to her.
>>
>>51432109
I have an issue making assumptions like that without in-text support. Beyond that, if that's what he wanted to do, then the best way to handle it is to use some feat of learning or combat on Nanoha's part within the perk text instead of expecting someone to go watch three+ animes.
>>
>>51431939
>Flight
It also scales to your running speed, which is pretty good desu.

>Anti-AMF
It's also 100 CP, senpai. You shouldn't expect absolutes at that level.

>Endurance
Could probably stand to be switched with Anti-AMF, yeah.

>Illusion
Uh, seems pretty reliable desu. It gives a nearly absolute sense and knowledge, and that's half the battle with illusions.

>Summoning
Uh... Oh well?

>Capstone
Could be quantified better, yes.

>Items
Mundane, yes, but that's just a matter of taste as to how useful they are.
>>
>>51432122
I suggest you stop being such a twat about a perfectly good Jump.
>>
File: Raikou.jpg (52KB, 500x775px) Image search: [Google]
Raikou.jpg
52KB, 500x775px
>>51432122
Bodacious Babes
>>
>>51432149
I suggest you stop being a Red apologist.
>>
>>51432067
>I'm just saying-the Hunt evidently wasn't very Wyld at all if the Lunars apparently had time to design a sorcery complex enough to reconfigure their own Exaltations during their exile.
Eh. According to the Charm text, the tattoos are only Artifact 4. The initial restructuring might've been harder though, I dunno.

And it's not like most Dragon-Blooded would follow them into the Deep Wyld/Pure Chaos... Or at least not for very long.

Besides, they have a Shogunate to build up.

Also, the Castes only began to break after 200 years of exile, so it's not like they needed to do that while still fleeing the Usurpation.

>"Sir, shouldn't we do something about all the moon demigods on our borders?"
>"What, Mrs. Fluffytails and the Pussycat Dolls? Get back to your post soldier, we're supposed to be on guard for ACTUAL THREATS to Creation. Not old and busted waifus"
...This made me smile though.
>>
>>51431968
Age in reverse?
>>
>>51432149
I don't see how using examples to qualify a perk's scale is somehow a bad thing. You don't ask a strength perk to give you hard numbers, but you also don't accept when it just says "You are strong." You want it to tell you if you can pick up a car, or a fat dog, or a ham sandwich.

>>51432136
Well, Church gets re-purchasable elemental mana conversion, something that helps with magical backlash, Adult mode that gets around kid/adult scale issues, a family perk that's about equivalence to anything the backwater gets, a perk to reverse engineer ancient belkan tech, and their capstone is both quantifiable and useful in how it lets you create magical bloodlines.

It's just an all-around better perk chain. Plus their items are somewhat more practical too.

>>51432199
Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>51431882
Level 10 mages can freely travel through space and time, so probably they're so stealthy that not even reality can find them?
>>
>>51432199
Your hateboner is so loud I can smell it. Simply delicious.
>>
>>51432224
Maybe they need to go on a journey to be able to find themselves.
>>
>>51432221
Also I apologise for confusing the twat with you. I heartily encourage proving to him how alone he really is though, so he stops his particularly obnoxious habit of pretending everyone's on his side.
>>
>>51432224
>Level 10 mages can freely travel through space and time
They can do more than that. Sage, who is either an 8 or a 10, moved someone from a specific point one universe to a specific point in another without ever having visited either universe.
>>
>>51431207
>>Re-added the Unlimited Desire drawback. Now you too can be a ruin-obsessed psychopath!

Mad science means never having to say "What's the worst that could happen?"

Seriously though, thanks.

Uh, I feel like this is nagging but... The Lost Logia (generic, specific, etc) entry in the Item section was removed. Is that absence intentional or not? (We do already have a bunch of awesome stuff anyway.)
>>
File: The Magnus.png (401KB, 389x948px) Image search: [Google]
The Magnus.png
401KB, 389x948px
>>51432204
Yup. Lunars can age in reverse, until they hit the biological age they were at when they were Exalted.

It's somewhat high-ish in Essence though, and they need to sleep while doing so.
>>
>>51432232
Sauce?
>>
>>51432256
He's stated as being level 8. Level 10s are leagues above him.
>>
>>51432258
>Mad science means never having to say "What's the worst that could happen?"
>Never saying the doom words
Does that make it the safest science?
>>
File: IMG_0240.jpg (111KB, 938x852px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0240.jpg
111KB, 938x852px
>>51432256
What can a Level 10 Warrior do?

>>51432265
So like reverse Van Winkle? When they hit a certain age they're like "Fuck it, I want to be young again?" Then sleep for however long and wake up youthful?

If Solars are great at whatever they choose to specialize in. DB are great in groups. Sids are great in martial arts and beaucracy. What's the Lunar's thing? Besides fucking animals.
>>
File: 1479698333597.gif (565KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1479698333597.gif
565KB, 480x270px
>>51431939
Anon, most of these were just me filling in blanks from the WIP or swapping perks around to be more thematic to the background. I'd also be a lot more inclined to listen to criticism if I didn't see the words 'worthless' and 'mundane', which I am used to seeing in the forms of 'literally worthless, literally omnipotent', etc. Which means communication is usually a futile effort or you're just looking for an excuse to argue.

Seriously, I've spent the entire thread looking over criticism and answering questions. I'm not averse to dialogue, but going straight to hostility and talking down to the tree (especially since its value is dependent on the individual Jumper and chain) doesn't really make me want to listen to you.

Most I'm willing to do is clarify Ace of Aces. It is a combat and learning boost regarding magic and fighting ability, and the initial boost is enough that if you punched a bit above your weight in rank/skill in this world, you have a good chance of victory. Nanoha is meant to be the comparison here.
>>51432258
Mostly because they're now scenario rewards and a more specific item was added. Once I get some inspiration, I plan to add some more items to compensate for the missing umbrella option. Outside of that, you're gonna have to steal/find them by hand.
>>
Were there recent news on the Greek Mythology jump?
>>
>>51432265
Alright thanks for the answers. This helps a lot since four of my companions are becoming Infernals and then Devil-Tigers. I'll just have my other four become Lunars.
>>
>>51432314
Heavens, could you give me some examples of what kind of spells are stored in the book of darkness? It's gonna be a while till I'll be able to watch lyrical nanoha.
>>
>>51425135
>I'm pretty sure it's intended to be used with reference to specific magical processes
There exist specific spells whose purpose is to increase mana regeneration. And spells to increase your mp pool, or create an separate mp pool. Spells can be ensouled. A mana regen high enough is basically unlimited.
So... did you have a point here?
>>
>>51432319
Herc is still working on it, but it's slow going.
>>
File: Garlock Arrives.jpg (25KB, 597x333px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Arrives.jpg
25KB, 597x333px
>>51432288
Safe science has control groups, which ask "what could happen to something before all possible outside factors affect it?". Which in certain branches of science, is the worst that could happen.

Mad science, on the other hand, regard Test Subject A breaking out of its' cell and eating Test Subject B while Test Subject C's head explodes from fear as a happy accicent.

>>51432304
Yep.

Mardukth had a really good post about this from a while back, but from what I gather the answer is supposed to be: Shapeshifting and being terrifying tricksters from your literal wildest dreams.

Or Wyldest dreams, rather.
>>
>>51431939
>>51432109
>>51432122

Personally I liked that perk because of the "That kind of mage...that’s what they call an Ace" line. Made me smile.

Though, hmm, now that I mention it that makes me think...

What about having it be a "You are an Ace" perk? So it's like that not just for magic, but stuff like piloting vehicles too. Like mecha and airplanes. ESPECIALLY mecha and airplanes.
>>
>>51432314
Do Barrier Jackets "layer" over your current clothing? If you import an outfit as device-like equipment, can you still wear it as normal, or only by activating the Barrier Jacket?
>>
>>51432379
Not him, but why are you answering someone from 10+ hours ago?

Also, even though you actually have a point nobody likes a smug shit and in my experience people don't listen to reason when they're pissed. Just saying.
>>
>>51432416
>tfw Raksha are better Lunars than acutal Lunars
I really wish Lunar stuff was actually functional and not a watered down box of second thoughts and broken dreams.
>>
File: 1484516095180.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1484516095180.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>51432304
>What can a Level 10 Warrior do?
>>
File: bob ross.jpg (152KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
bob ross.jpg
152KB, 1200x1200px
>>51432416
>happy accident
>>
>>51432442
>that perfect form of flight
Now I know what I'm gonna do when I wanna impress people in non-magical worlds.
>>
>>51432440
That's what Terrifying Argent Witches is for.
>>
File: 126031412959.png (39KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
126031412959.png
39KB, 700x700px
>>51432304
>So like reverse Van Winkle? When they hit a certain age they're like "Fuck it, I want to be young again?" Then sleep for however long and wake up youthful?
Yup, exactly like that.

And they could also just keep the reverse-aging up whenever they sleep normally.

>What's the Lunar's thing?
Versatility, survival, and (most importantly) shapeshifting.

They're not going to outpower Solars or out-weird Sidereals, but they've got more general stuff to use on whatever they like.

They can get absurdly hard to kill, with loads of health, natural armor, regen, outright ignoring fatal attacks, and ignoring the fact that they should be dead (seriously, they have a charm that lets them continue when they should be dead. Which is nice if you regen.), even if they look dead they could still regen if they're in their warform... and it only gets worse if they turn into Chimeras at elder leves, because at that point they can regenerate from a drop of blood.

Shapeshifting... They can take the forms of pretty much anything. Starting with animals, but then working up to were-creatures, humans, plants, demons, elementals, ghosts, gods, fae, behemoths, swarms of insect/pests, split in two, kaijus version of all of those, and geography like forests or mountains or lakes or cloud.

They shift basically whatever mutations on their forms too. Wings? Easy. Gills? Peanuts. Claws? Yup. Extra Arms? Sure. Fire breath? Would require an elemental/dragon form, but yes. Tentacles? You bet.

>>51432416
Oh yeah, I had another post on that here: http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51395796/#51398905

Might be useful for you too, Manyfist.
>>
>>51432475
>ASA confused for Manyfist
OUCH.
>>
>>51432416
dirge left something for you on SB by the way
>>
>>51432485
No, he's saying it might also be useful for Manyfist, since he too inquired about Lunars just up-thread.
>>
>>51432374
Generally, stuff like the starting spells and perks - beams, bombardment, summoning, etc. We don't see much utility magic in Nanoha, so I imagine it leans towards flashy things with some utility like binding and whatnot.
>>51432436
>Do Barrier Jackets "layer" over your current clothing?
They can, though I imagine it would look silly if you're wearing it over power armor or something heavy. The mental image makes me chuckle.
> If you import an outfit as device-like equipment, can you still wear it as normal, or only by activating the Barrier Jacket?

I assume you can wear it like normal and just 'toggle' the Barrier Jacket function. They don't seem to need much energy to maintain, so you can make it Barrier Jacket-only if you want, just don't get knocked out or anti-magic'd.
>>51432425
...I kind of like this idea, actually. I'll consider throwing it in to the next update.
>>
>>51432314
>Talking down to the tree is bad.
If you think the perks aren't good, that's kind of an innate part of talking about them.

I'm going to do a direct comparison version of >>51432221.

>Mana Conversion Affinity vs. Gift of Flight
The first lets you convert mana to elemental energies, something you can't do otherwise whose use is self-explanatory. The second lets you do something everyone is already doing anyway, just without an item everyone gets anyway. Its actual use is thus limited.

>Cartridge Endurance vs Anti-AMF
This is the ability to resist magical fatigue and backlash vs the ability to resist anti-magic. This would seem comparable at first, but the later only boosts failure rate, and with anti-magic, that's too hard of a gamble to rely on.

>Adult Mode vs Go Down Fighting
Being able to get around power restrictions/issues caused by being too old or too young. Pretty unique and widely applicable. Versus, some physical endurance and pain resistance. It's a very minor, and very common, boon, so this one doesn't match up to its counterpart at all.

>Thicker than Water vs. Break out of the Nightmare
Getting along with family counterparted to illusion resistance. This one is in favor of backwater, but illusions are also ab it of an all or nothing, so just getting a boost to resistance is far too risky a thing to me.

>Ancient Knowledge vs. Summoning
So one perk lets you reverse engineer all this awesome, better than what they have to do, extremely valuable type of magical artifact. The other forces you to lean on others. Not only do you need to FIND such beings and force them into working for you, you're only as strong as they are, relying entirely on another being to do anything of worth.

>In the Blood vs. Ace of Aces
You already want to clarify the later, but as it is now, it's the ability to create all kinds of special magical bloodlines vs. something too vague to quantify at all.

This is my basis for saying Backwater is bad.
>>
File: JC9.jpg (437KB, 2000x1340px) Image search: [Google]
JC9.jpg
437KB, 2000x1340px
>>51432440
They...they are?! I could've sworn it was the other way around, with Lunars being at least better than Raksha at doing Wyld things. After a goof on my part I'd gone over to read actual Raksha Charms and I'd gathered they become much, much less effective in Creation's borders. I got, in fact, the impression that Raksha as a whole were practicallly an entirely different game by themselves. Which is appropriate on a lore level, I suppose.

But if so, holy crap. There is no word for sucking harder than the faction-race that's in danger of fizzling out from reality exposure.

>>51432443
You can't just paint a happy little sun on everything to make it alright!

THAT'S NOT HOW SUNS WORK!

>>51432485
I think he's just getting Many's attention with that last sentence, anon, not addressing me

>>51432490
Neato
>>
File: 126031001046.png (37KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
126031001046.png
37KB, 700x700px
>>51432485
Nah, ASA and I were both replying to Many.

Just mentioning it might be worth a look for him, in addition to the answer directly above that.

>>51432372
Also. No problem, happy to help.
>>
>>51432506
>>51432520
Oh.

My mistake.

>>51432490
It's still sad that this is still a thing.
>>
>>51432517
Oh. Looks like it was a bit overhyped then. I thought it had some cool ancient belkan spells. But I guess most of its value comes from stealing new spells anyway.
>>
>>51432304
>What can a Level 10 Warrior do?
Probably literally punch logic until it does what they say.
>>
>>51432416
>>51432475
Lunars sound pretty awesome. Sorta like if you get Ultimate Lifeform from JoJo and crank it up to 11.
>>
>>51432256
Sage can't travel through time, or he can't do it as casually as a level 10.
>>
>>51432490
Is dirge like... just ASA's personal jumpmaker now? Did you-know-who piss him off that badly?
>>
>>51432518
Then get the other tree then
>>
>>51432577
I don't want to be forced into their stupid religion, though.
>>
>>51432520
Most Raksha charms get worse in creation and need gossamer.
Orienomancy and other grace magic on the other hand has no such limitations and can basically do whatever you want with the right set up.
So yes Raksha with artifact backing and enough lorekeepers can be significantly better at doing Lunar things including the shapeshifting.
Also creation exposure stops being a problem when you get your hands on a cyst. Making them is hard, but it's not much more difficult than getting a hearthstone.

Here's a link explaining how grace magic works for reference.
forum.theonyxpath.com/forum/main-category/exalted/286066-meschlum-s-grace-magic-or-how-i-learned-to-stop-worrying-and-love-the-raksha

Good reading to prep for the eventual Raksha jump.
>>
>>51432533
>It's still sad that this is still a thing.
what are you even going on about?
>>
>>51432575
1. Fuck off
2. He's always been a for X person jumpmaker, X changing from jump to jump
>>
File: 1460322549091.jpg (24KB, 405x304px) Image search: [Google]
1460322549091.jpg
24KB, 405x304px
>>51432545
It's more like I don't have much in the way of canon spells to give to you for examples. So it's kind of fanwank territory based on what we see regarding Belka, who were mostly militaristic in their magic and magitech. But yeah, a large part of the appeal is the collecting spells/mana bit.
>>51432518
Look, I can already see where this is going and a lot of what you're arguing with is really conditional or subjective. Most I'm willing to agree on is the clarification bits. Also, I'm pretty sure I know which anon you are and that this isn't going to go anywhere.

If it bothers you so much, just fanwank a Saint Church citizen who wasn't happy with the state of their home/teaching. It's your story, make your background how you want it. I'm not going to bother keeping this up.
>>
>>51432533
>>51432575
If it makes either of you feel better dirge mentioned posting stuff here once he's done with revamping FF12.
That's a ways off though.
>>
>>51432592
PULL A FUCKING HENRY THE 8TH YOU RETARDED FUCK
>>
>>51432517
So, uh, maybe I missed it, but I have a few questions regarding devices:

1) They're basically just, like, magical computers as foci, right?
2) How exactly are they built? In a sword-device for example, would there be a shit-ton of magical components in a hollow weapon, or is it less physical components and more complex enchantments?
3) I'm not entirely clear on how device importing works. Does the standby form retain the properties of the device form (e.g. an invulnerable weapon transforming into an invulnerable bracelet, or a staff retaining the ability to channel magic as a necklace)>
>>
>>51432627
they don't actually want him to post anything here, they just like using him to stir shit up.
>>
>>51432648
1. Basically. It's like a wand that speaks in surprisingly good English/German and does the math for you.
2. Seems to lean more on the technology bits than the magic bits when being built, but I can't say for sure - we don't see one being made onscreen.
3. That's gonna be on a case-by-case basis regarding imports, so use what you think is the logical conclusion. They shouldn't lose passive/innate properties between forms, I think.
>>
>>51425277
>I'm supposed to invent a Secret Martial Technique in Generic Xianxia
I am fond of the ability to place your spirit/chi into physical stuff, increasing its durability and making it for others to affect, but letting you affect it much more easily, to the point of controlling it with your mind.
>>51425277
>Your mind, body and spirit separate completely
Huh. For the PS238 Jumper Sensei, I made a Supernatural Martial based on the Triforce, and the unity and interchangeability of Mind (Wisdom), Body (Power), & Spirit (Courage). So you could do stuff use pools interchangeably (meditate instead of food and water, replenishing your mental reserves converted to replenishing your body instead), make your Spirit partially physical (good for making ranged punches) or hurt someone physically by hurting their feelings.
>>
>>51432575
>you will never have a personal jumpmaker
>>
Huh. Now I'm curious.
How many jumps let us import a weapon/magic casting device? I want to go to Anima, grab Caliburn, then import it every single place I can.
>>
>>51432666
No that's another guy dummy.
You can tell because there's no bullying in either of those posts.
>>
>>51432666
Actually satan, I really would like it if he was here and shared his jumps. It's just saddening to see him like this.

>>51432682
Good, I'd be a shitty person to cater to.
>>
>>51432614
ParanoidAnon?
>>
>>51432648
I cant give you a solid answer on 2 but the best thing i can do is post device concept art

I'd just say "its fukin magic" considering Vita's hammer grows like multiple sizes
>>
>>51432614
Does Sagebrecht give perfect efficiency with all magic systems or just Nanoha mana usage?
>>
File: 1477111960840.png (649KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477111960840.png
649KB, 1280x720px
>>51432725
Nanoha mana usage. Not that it can't apply to other systems that use internal mana, but it being universal would make it worth even more than its priced at. It's a tad overstuffed as it is, already.

Of course, if you have a way to combine systems, this isn't an issue.
>>
>>51431941
what is this from?
>>
>>51431737
>SS Mana
>Mana Conversion Affinity (Sound)
I can rock so hard that cities explode? Well shit, I need to change my build.
>>
>>51432668
>>51432706
Alright, thanks anons.
>>
>>51432700
it doesn't make any difference whether he's in SB or here. most people here don't even know who dirge is since none of his jumps are anything too outstanding. if it wasn't for the shitposters posting constantly I would have thought he was just a SB jumpmaker that liked to make jumps for ASA.
>>
>>51432518
Your pedantry was unwelcome during your great Bayonetta autismorgasm. It is unwelcome now, Paranoidanon.
>>
>>51432592

I don't think the origin FORCES you into their religion though? Nothing that I read came off like that anyway.

Way I see it, there's usually a strong correlation or connection between culturally modern Belkan stuff and the Saint Church though. The Church happens to be present in the heavily Belkan areas, basically.

But like... if you want your character to be a fanboy or somebody who grew up wanting to be like the Belkan Knights of old and shit, nothing says you also HAVE to be religious.
>>
>>51432737
Wait, can you only use Nanoha mana for other internal systems?
>>
File: fair_folk_by_udoncrew.jpg (215KB, 1110x719px) Image search: [Google]
fair_folk_by_udoncrew.jpg
215KB, 1110x719px
>>51432564
Pretty much, yeah.

>>51432594
..And then the Lunar ate the Raksha and did their stuff better.

Anyway, as much as I love Raksha, I'd say that whether they're "better" at shapeshifting and other things depends on what you want from it.

It still amuses me Lunars get one of, if not /the/ cheapest perfect defense in the game.
>>
>>51432745
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=anime+explosions+girl
>>
>>51432737
Ah, bummer. There aren't many mana efficiency perks. Plenty of power boosts, but not many precision ones.
>>
File: 1467078063780.png (78KB, 282x300px) Image search: [Google]
1467078063780.png
78KB, 282x300px
>>51432796
...huh? No, not really? Not what I was trying to say, anyways. I'm talking about systems that use an internal mana source in general.
>>
>>51432575
>Is dirge like... just ASA's personal jumpmaker now?
I don't think that's how it works.

>>51432575
>Did you-know-who piss him off that badly?
Yep.
The shitposter ruins everything he touches. If he could just kill himself instead of taking his suicidal angst out on us, that'd be great, but this is an imperfect world.

Shitposter, if you respond to this, you're sucking my dick.
>>
>>51432614
>I'm pretty sure I know which anon you are
Am I being accused of being the shitposter yet again? I went through the effort of explaining my views and everything.

>>51432635
Behead my wife?

>>51432793
It's called the Church origin, man.
>>
>>51432777
>none of his jumps are anything too outstanding
>what is Blame/Biomega
>what is FF13/FF14/FF10/FF12/other FFs
>what is Paprika
>what is Knights of Sidonia
>what is Five Star Stories
If I didn't know any better I'd say a good amount of posts trying to claim dirge is "nothing special" was actually him trying to keep people from reading his jumps since he tries to delete them from the drive regularly. But in truth, it's likely that some people just don't want to read all that fluff just to get to the toys they want.
>>
>>51432839
>It's called the Church origin, man.

So? I always assumed it meant you were raised by 'em or around them or something. Actual religious beliefs optional.
>>
File: Llwmp_s-200x150.gif (963KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
Llwmp_s-200x150.gif
963KB, 200x150px
>>51432777
>>
>>51432889
It says you were born in the Church's self governance territory. Not that you are actually a major part of the Church. Or that you can't just move.
>>
Jump #200!!! Generic Parenting Jump
Child Age: Infant (+200) 1 month old
Genetics: Jumper Jr. (200)
Baby Names: Ami, Chris Zelretch & Miya (Yes Arcueid wanted to name one of them after Zelretch after she found out that was a thing people do)
Background: Caring (0)
Starting location: Youtube earth – resident big city (Free choice)
Perks:
*Gentle Hands (0)
*Because I Love you (0)
*Rest your head (100, Discount)
*I’m just disappointed (200, Discount)
*You be good now (200, Discount)
*YOU MADE THEM CRY! (300, Discount)

Equipment:
*Multiverse’s Best Mom Mug (0)
*Music Box (0)
*Pink Apron (0)
*Parenting for Jumpers (600)

Companions:
*I have Two Jumpers X 3 (0)
*Uncles Aunties and Nannies (200)

Drawbacks:
*Bundles of Joy X 2 (+200)
*Who’s Child is it Anyways (+100)
*Warehouse Jr Key (+300)

(and now for the jump that killed my last chain through no fault of the jump… and no I didn’t lose... just didn’t know how to continue)

Wow, Ok so I am not saying I fainted finding out I had 3 one month old kids that I was responsible for in more ways than one. I damn near did, I think Akitsu was the only one unphased really Sekirei are kind of hard wired for families.

Through luck we had somehow landed back on the same earth Adam Jensen and the Wasp had settled down. So our Kids had a Cousin (and later more than one) to grow up with.

So I am not exaggerating when I said this was my hardest, scariest and yet most rewarding jump. It was amazing to watch them grow, to see the world through their eyes, introducing things to them like Halloween and Christmas and those things being made new again. There were of course scary times, when one would get sick or injured.

(to be continued)
>>
>>51432921
The early years were hard but rewarding. Then they became teenagers one day as if by magic, one day they were just kids the next boom we are suddenly dealing with relationships and attitudes. It was scary when they started developing powers. The problem wasn’t that they couldn’t control powers so much as they couldn’t control themselves. I had tried to teach them self-discipline, and drill it in to them from an early age but hormones are really crazy.

That said they were good kids really. Maybe I worried a little too much about them looking back. Of course there were the usual things stealing the car in the middle of the night and taking it out for a joy ride, drinking, finding one of them with a boyfriend or girlfriend in the house in the middle of the night. Despite all of that though I think it turned out ok, somehow because or more likely in spite of use they turned out good kids. Though with the boyfriend thing… I got a lot of use out of a shot gun that I had picked up in one of the jumps… Maybe that’s my fault for stacking so many appearance perks.

Anyways when the jump ended apparently Jumpchan agreed we had done a good job and the kids wanted to come along after hearing of so many of our adventures. It’s good because If they weren’t leaving… we weren’t. Sadly I had to say good bye to Adam, Wasp and my nieces and nephews again. Still it was good to see them.
>>
>>51432692
Wouldn't be surprised if we got more than 100 of those options at this point. We've got a lot of those.
>>
>>51432798
Doesn't Adorjan's PD basically become free as long as you run fast enough with an upgrade Charm?
>>
>>51432842
I don't know or care about any of those series so why am I supposed to care about those jumps?
>>
>>51432842
While his fluff is annoying, he has made some pretty good jumps with items and perks that are super fun.
>>
File: 1411624935977.gif (172KB, 406x683px) Image search: [Google]
1411624935977.gif
172KB, 406x683px
>>51432798
Would the eating bit even do much since it's all tied up in grace magic and artifacts? I'd imagine it wouldn't, but I haven't gone through lunar charms for a while. However since Lunars can get graces of their own forged they can theoretically do all Raksha stuff just like actual Raksha. It just doesn't work out as well since XP is being split between Lunar and Raksha charm development.
That and mote attunement costs get prohibitive without a retinue to handle the strain, but Lunars get more motes anyways.
>>
>>51432820
There's a magic staff in the Sailor Moon jump remake jump that help you use magic efficiently if you cast with it
>>
>>51432967
Because they're based
>>
>>51432967
Keep moving those goalposts anon. It doesn't matter if you are interested in a jump or not, a good jump is still a good jump.
>>
>>51432967
>not knowing about final fantasy
Well that confirms you're not a human being at least.
Good job outing yourself as an alien..
>>
So quick question SCP 1471 can we take it with us? It's not malevolent and it sounds cool as something to have nearby, however I don't know how you'd do it since I'm unclear if it is a thing I'd need to companion or if I can just download the app on my PIP-boy and have it forever. Could someone with a bit more Jumper experence tell me which side of the Item/Companion line this http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-1471 lies on?
>>
>>51432842
I'm still salty that the FFX jump didn't let you get a blitzball stadium.
>>
>>51432682
You could probably pay someone to write jumps tho.
>>
File: fairfolk.png (635KB, 1192x892px) Image search: [Google]
fairfolk.png
635KB, 1192x892px
>>51432961
Only for ranged attacks made by mortal extras, and only as long as you are running towards them.

Also, I was talking post-Errata, where Adorjan's discounts still leave her with a PD costing 5 motes.

Meanwhile, Limb-Shielding Growth is still only 3 motes post-Errata. The downside is that you can only use it once or thrice per scene, but that's still a very nice discount before relying on other PDs.

>>51432978
Not directly, but they can actually get Graces of their own (or upgrade their Graces) just by eating Raksha.

The XP costs are still kinda bad though, yes. But with that Knack, they can learn them for the same cost as Favored Lunar charms.

And artifacts can be stolen, especially if you just ate the owner.

Retinues can be created pretty easily too. The Raksha-creating charms leave you with their Heart Grace...
>>
>>51433091
Fanwank it. I'd say it doesn't count as a companion until you import it as one, but opinions often differ in cases like that one.
>>
>>51432779
Not him either.

>>51432793
Its a state religion and a mandatory part of their territories.
>>
>>51433091
If you have it installed on a phone/pip-boy before leaving then you can keep it, but you can't transfer it over or give it to other people. Since you can't directly interact with the SCP, it'd be more of an observer than a companion and that's fine with me, a random jumper..
>>
>>51433091
I think you'd need a pod for MalO since it's somewhat alive.
Like you could install it and get spooked in jump, but the SCP-1471-A itself wouldn't be able to come with afterwards.
Unless the whole thing is a hallucination, but I doubt it

Good taste though. That's a noice SCP.
>>
>>51433129
That's like the difference between married and buying a hooker tho.

Also I remember when Megacorp volunteered for just that. It's just as laughable as it was then.
>>
>>51433126
couldn't somebody make a better jump of it and put the blitzball stadium as an item? it's not like dirge would be able to argue against it. I'm on the same boat as >>51432973, the writing in his jumps is some of the worst I've seen.
>>
>>51433238
We have had people volunteer to donate to get new jumps in the past but nobody would take up the offer. If a decent maker made a patreon and started putting out jumps I would chip in. Especially someone like dirge
>>
>>51433274
Tell you what. Why don't you try it and see what happens?
>>
File: 1409007976795.gif (2MB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
1409007976795.gif
2MB, 400x226px
>>51433274
:^)

Whatever you say, anon.
>>
>>51433278
ditto
>>
>>51427050
Possibly something like Worms Door Maker, or Hero BBS's transdimensional abilities, of one of the 'good' things from one timeline is something you can physically move into the other one before you end the Dragon Break. Although see the last sentence on the perk's description, and expect side effects of some sort unless you have others perk pertaining to probability/luck &/or Fate fixing/manipulation.
>>
>>51433274
>someone else please cater to me in particular
>complains without actually explaining

Wanna know how I just KNOW you're never, ever going to get what you want?
>>
Would anartist let me make a new language? Side question, would it let me recreate other SCPs?
>>
>>51433393
Probably. I don't think you're getting anything above Keter class though unless the ratings were bogus.
>>
So I am looking for suggestions on what jumps add to my list of jumps to roll for. I have 4 slots open. Here is a list of jumps I have taken http://pastebin.com/MR60FhSt.
>>
>>51433274
People like you always baffle me, because despite everything I've come to expect /tg/ to have better social skills than this. It's like you don't realise the basic principle of people not wanting to do favor for assholes.
>>
>>51432437
Bec>>51432437
>>51432437
>why are you answering someone from 10+ hours ago?
Because I just started reading it (and am able to reply) now?
>>
>>51433422
SimAnt
>>
>>51433393
Yes to both.

>>51433409
Yes, the ratings are bogus, at least for the purposes of jumpchain. Because they're explicitly /not/ power-levels, but how hard they are to contain. Like, a box that contained the universe would most likely be classified as Safe, but an entity that broadcasts SCP files to completely random people every week would probably be considered Keter.
>>
File: 62820815.jpg (80KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
62820815.jpg
80KB, 480x360px
>daily reminder

>>51428985
I spent at least a few days going through the Ragnarok Online jump scenarios and building for them, but I enjoyed it.

>>51431882
Stealing panties from a whole separate multiverse.
Nobody even realises they've stolen anything.

>>51432737
If I take a Wearable Device, can my Device and my Barrier Jacket be the same imported item?

Example: A full-body outfit which I imported the gloves for as the Device Form (a Wearable device), and then import the outfit as a whole as an Original Design barrier jacket.
>>
>>51433509
I'm gonna say 'sure'.
>>
>>51433138
That frightened deer lady should not make me this aroused.
>>
>>51433488
>http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-1696
Just found it amusing there actually is one that fits your safe description. Have it and a few others noted down because of the truck. Platonic Billiard Balls are a great way to end the world.
>>
>>51433430
>because despite everything I've come to expect /tg/ to have better social skills than this.
This is where you fucked up. /tg/ threads, especially content creating threads, are full of people who expect others to cater to them and be telepathic as well.

>>51433294
I'd be amused to see someone reverse the pdf to text or something and edit it to claim it for themselves. There's no way that won't start a shitstorm, but it'll be hilarious to watch.
>>
>>51433393
>Would anartist let me make a new language?
Probably. It might even have memetic affects.
There's already a memetic language that makes it both impossible to use other languages, and makes it impossible for the speaker to commit acts of violence.

It's sort of a 'cattle' language. They become submissive.
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-444
>>
>>51431906
What even is this meme? Do you just refer to 4Chan as (Country) (Activity) Board?
>>
>>51433455
Alright added to the list, thank you for your suggestion.
>>
>>51433578
4chan is an japanese image board.
Just get creative with that.
>>
>>51433572
>http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-444
This is very interesting, thank you.
>>
>>51433578
It's a pretty old meme by now.

>>51433606
Also the whole "chinese cartoons" thing.
>>
>>51433553
Yep. They have, what, 3000 SCPs now? Honestly, there's probably an SCP at this point for nearly everything.
>>
>>51431207
So the deviceless perk, this is something you can learn in jump, or could already do innately if you have perfect memory/think fast/math savant perks?
Have you thought about letting jumpers forgo the free Device budget for free/discounted Deviceless Perk?
>>
>>51433488
Iirc, the God-Super-Reality-Warper was also a Safe SCP simply because he behave. Cain is Euclid and he is basically unkilleable. Abel is only super-human and he is a Keter.
>>
File: letmypeoplego.jpg (111KB, 800x449px) Image search: [Google]
letmypeoplego.jpg
111KB, 800x449px
>>51433790
Strictly speaking, he probably shouldn't be classified as Safe, because he's only staying there of his own free will. At any moment, he could just decide "Fuck the Foundation " and let all the SCPs go. For reference: http://www.scp-wiki.net/object-classes
>>
>>51433851
Yeah, 343 is literally a textbook example of an Euclid-class SCP. Though, depending on your interpretation, he is exactly the kind of being that would reclassify himself to better fit his standards.
>>
>>51433790
>>51433851
>>51433898
Yeah, it's hinted that he literally retroactively erased someone from existence because they were getting a bit too curious. There's pretty good evidence that he's one of the SCPs that screw with their documents and containment.
>>
What even is a HeavensAnon. Is it something you eat?
>>
File: 1366053512497.gif (462KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1366053512497.gif
462KB, 300x168px
>>51434005
No, that's Worm_Anon.
>>
>>51433422
Well since it seems I am not getting many responses I'll add Sailor Moon, Magical girl Lyrical Nanoha and dragon age inquisition and call it a day.
>>
>>51434029
Thread's pretty still right now, senpai.
>>
>>51432692
>We've got Caliburn
>We've got Death's Scythe
>We've got Lieger's sword
>We've got EX Noble Phantasm

And there's still people that want to grab the annoying kami-sword.
>>
>>51434048
It's alright I used to make all the choices until one time I threw it to the board and things turned out interesting because I had to make up stuff for worlds I knew nothing about and would have never gone. Since then I had been doing it pretty exclusively however I don't think adding a few choices of my own on a slow day is a bad thing.
>>
File: IMG_8728.jpg (31KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8728.jpg
31KB, 256x192px
>>51433572
>'cattle' language
Woagh anon, thanks for enlightening me.
Its getting harder and harder to not be ambiguously evil just for the thrill of it, I want to ge a good person.
>>
>>51433739
>They have, what, 3000 SCPs now?
Not quite.
Series 3 has maybe a hundred slots left.
It's the ones that say [ACCESS DENIED] and the link is orange instead of red.

>>51433790
>>51433851
>>51433898
Technically, all sapient/thinking SCPs are supposed to be classified at LEAST Euclid, due to the unpredictable and independent nature of thinking beings.
Most of the ones that violate that are generally either remnants from before they got rid of 90% of the SI Donut Steels.
>>
>>51434115
You'd better have some kind of anti meme method on hand if you want to play with that stuff.
Wouldn't want to catch it yourself right?
>>
What if a jumper went through 914? What would be the result?
>>
>>51432692
Quite a few, particularly good ones though I would say are RWBY which lets you combine it with another weapon and the new Madoka jump which can let you summon multiples of them. It can be like your own mini-unlimited blade works (a limited blade works?) of Caliburn.
>>
>>51434152
Anywhere from being disassembled into a neat pile of organs to a giant jigsaw puzzle to a clown doll that barfs tiny jumper spiders.

Rule of thumb for 914 is that you won't always get what you want first try, and it thinks its funny.
>>
>>51434157
Oh. Wow. I didn't even notice that was a thing. Now I need to go there last, so when I spam attacks, it'll be spamming some sort of crazy super-blade... Device... wand... also-a-gun... thing.
>>
>>51434152
No idea, no one goes in and comes back out again, what happens to anyone/thing going in isn't exactly clear but it is assumed that they are destroyed. The only trick they have for modifying someone is to remove their soul, put the person's body in, then put the soul into the resulting body.
>>
>>51434186
I just wish they would say please to it, the thing obviously has a sense of humor and irony why not just ask it nicely to do something?
>>
>>51434284
Because "please let me fuse this supercomputer chip to a brain" might just result in the chip being welded sloppily to a piece of 2x2 meat.

Really, the best way to use 914 is to realize it's a troll mixed with an RNG and to keep trying until you get a single combination you want. Then just study the combo and find other methods to replicate it. SCP did it, look up Project Olympia.
>>
How do I Cain?

Are there any perks that reflect attempts to hurt the jumper on their attacker?
>>
>>51434211
yeah I chose not to do that but it could get pretty scary, as far as the other weapons since a spear can be a ranged weapon I would suggest the spear of destiny from DC Occult, you have to stop the Specter to get it but it'll kill pretty much anything. Also it might let you pierce AT fields... though probably not.
>>
>>51434326
if we ever get a kamigawa jump I know a few good spells with short term effects that do exactly that.
>>
>>51434324
But it leaves notes to people.
>>
>>51434326
SMT settings have a ton of reflect options you can get.
From the fire and ice to physical attacks. Of course you can't have them all at once without some serious abuse of the skill systems and jump stacking, but that doesn't mean they aren't great.

Final Fantasy 6 reflect rings are also very helpful for spell reflection. They don't run out like the spell normally does.
>>
How do I mass produce SCP-999? I wish to unleash armies of tickle monsters to bring joy, laughter, and smiles to various worlds and settings.
>>
>>51434324
Maybe it's just me, but the more recent logs for 914 are way to meme-y. I mean, turning a grenade into a galaxy note 7 is kinda funny, but it's also kinda stupid.
>>
>>51434371
Notes to build it. Not necessarily notes on how to make it do what you want every single time. Yes it shows you HOW to combine it and do so effectively.

But effective =/= accurate.
>>
>>51434326
Maybe one of the more open-ended powers in the chain, like a Stand, or Misc. Meta.
Maybe you could enchant something, and absorb the item with that one perk?
So maybe EX Item Creation, and make a few damage reflextion NPs, eat them, repeat?

And I just remembered that ES magic has Alteration? spells that do that. And enchantments for armor.
And there's a Thorn enchantment in Minecraft.
inb4 Minecraft only works on Minecraft reeee
>>
>>51434371
That doesn't mean it will do what you ask it to, the leading idea is that it is actually designed to produce the most amusing result it can. Not the most helpful of best, the result that is most likely to surprise and amuse. The way to get around this is to limit the possible results, or to just do a bunch of trials until you get the result you want.
>>
>>51434406
>absorb the item with that one perk?
What perks allow you to absorb items?
>>
>>51434326
Sounds like an EX NP. Maybe some type of cousin to God Hand?
>>
>>51434079
>annoying kami-sword
She's a good Lunar Akuma candidate, I guess.
>>
>>51434383
Use the scientist capstone and reverse engineer it.
>>
>>51434423
Don't know of any item absorbing perks, but Skill Transference from Lost Odyssey can let you gain the power of items if you wear them long enough.
>>
>>51434326
Elder scrolls enchanting can do magic and physical damage reflect at up to 100% effectiveness with enough stacking.
For some strange reason it doesn't work on non magic projectiles like arrows, but just about everything else kills itself trying to hurt you with those up.
>>
>>51434424
Perhaps Cain as a Servant? Two Noble Phantasms, God Hand to nullify attacks and a second NP that reflects attacks back on the attacker.
>>
>>51434427
You can't import the Kamidachi or effect it at all really.
Unfortunately that won't work.
>>
>>51434429
Huh. I've only ever looked at the SCP perk tree, I never noticed that. I...might have to go that route instead. I'll take SCP-999 as a pet/companion so that I can study it more as well. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>51434423
Claymore has a perk for that. It's one at a time though.
>>
>>51434463
I thought Kamidachi could be imported as a companion, just not as an item?
>>
>>51434475
I'll admit, I only noticed it today myself. The whole jump is filled with good stuff, and now I have to fight 682 to make a language.
>>
>>51434479
Well looking at it again it seems I was wrong. You can import kamidachi as a companion. It just doesn't work the other way around.
>>
>>51434499
>fight 682
Isn't he literally unable to be killed?
>>
>>51434521
Only the memes keep him alive.
He adapts to deal with what hurts him rapidly, but other than plot armor five billion universes thick he physically isn't that hard to kill.
>>
>>51434521
Pretty much. I have perks to kill unkillable things, but he's a drawback so I assume he'll come back. Hopefully I can banish him to a different universe, but the one time they did that he still came back.
>>
File: binbougami ga.jpg (141KB, 581x670px) Image search: [Google]
binbougami ga.jpg
141KB, 581x670px
So guys...fun fact. I rolled a 5 out of 100 when I rolled to see my general outlook for this jump since I'm not too familiar with the setting.

And guess what jump it was?

The jump all about luck.

Jump 28: Binbougami
Origin: Butler (I’m Lewyn’s Butler.)

Drawbacks
+600 CP Misfortune Upon you!
Might as well take this drawback.

+300 CP Who Are You?
All I remember is that I looooove my harem. That’s all. And that I gotta protect Lewyn with my life, because I am serving him as his butler!

+100 CP Distractions
…..How is this a bad thing?

So, unfortunately, I had been cursed with bad luck. While Lewyn kept getting off scott free and happy, I get constantly shat on a daily basis.

“Grail-Kun. Grail-Kun.” Gameboy beeped. “Nika’s Misfortune Energy Levels are at a record high, do you propose a solution?”

“Typically, I’d suggest a knife...but this is a special occasion indeed, Game Boy! Drop all the puddle plorts inside of me, and I’ll use the flooding water to spread my glitch powers and set everything right!” Of course, Grail-Kun was blatantly lying out of his ass.

“Commencing dumping of puddle plorts.”

And that’s how Grail-Kun flooded the setting and drenched it in glitches and screwed up the setting. It’s a good thing I had some luck perks stocked up and so I had to have Game Boy use the Digitizer to fix the mistake he made. The gods pretty much tried their best to hold everything at bay and struggled hard.

Perks
>Deadbeat Holiday (Free)
I finally get to shout for humorous effect. Good.
>Looking To The Sky (Free)
>Signs of Life (100 CP)
>Make My Way Back Home (200 CP)
>See In You (200 CP)
>Learn To Fly High (300 CP)

Items
>Butler’s Codebook (Free)
>Infinite Cake (50 CP)
DELICIOUS!!!! DELICIOUS!!!
>Fortune Container (100 CP)
>Glove of the East (150 CP)
GIVE THIS TO ME NOW
>Trauma Stethoscope (200 CP)
Considering my favorite tactic is to psychoanalyze people to piss them off, this is key.
>>
>>51434424
>>51434453
I mean, Avenger's NP kinda has a similar effect, and it's D rank.
>>
>>51428985

A month or two.
>>
>>51434564
Have fun with Ikari.
Thread posts: 551
Thread images: 111

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.