[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

stat me /tg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Relm Arrowny full.jpg (156KB, 660x1013px) Image search: [Google]
Relm Arrowny full.jpg
156KB, 660x1013px
stat me /tg/
>>
>>51421721
17 ranks in Jailbait
>>
>>51421721
Are we legit expected to know every jrpg/manga/anime character your fucking shallow minds can come up with by sight alone? How the fuck am I supposed to stat some generic anime loli piece of shit with no context or information? Is "ctrl+v owlbear" what you want? Because that is literally the only thing we can respond with, hence the original point of the copypasta in the first place, you useless sack of shit
>>
Magical Relm again? Dammit, /tg/
>>
>>51421721
Special Containment Procedures: SCP-[#] is not to be allowed to carry any drawing tools such as pens, paintbrushes, crayons, etc. unless supervised by a staff member who has befriended SCP-[#].
>>
File: 3254676645234.jpg (124KB, 392x500px) Image search: [Google]
3254676645234.jpg
124KB, 392x500px
>>51421721

Common enough occurance to warrent some sort of class. How would you make a class who is based around bringing paintings to life/drawing to invoke spells?
>>
>>51421758
gonna need a sauce pal
>>
>>51421935
every X levels gains the ability to mimic certain creatures abilities
like dragons breath
>>
>>51421947
Not got a sauce on the original image (hence the artifacts) but just search relm_arrowny on a booru that has loli.
>>
>>51421770
(You) get one.
>>
>>51421935
My brains going all game design mode so...

Art Mages use their magic via harnessing the power of art (Which can be either paint, pens, molding clay, literally anything depending on your view of art) and shaping it with their power. On a long rest an artist may prep a certain amount of 'Works' as prepared spells depending on their level.

Each Work is composed of several parts, the basics of which are Color and Subject. Each artist picks Subject type that they have mastery over at level whatever (low since it's the classes main boon). Anatomy Affects (physical things), Landscape (terrain), Abstract (other?). They also may prepare a single Color of their choice to work with every long rest. Starts with access to Red (aggression, offense), Blue (calm, utility), and Yellow (happy, support).

An artist can spend a turn to create a Work on the fly. If it's made with their current Mastery and Color then they can immediately finish it on their turn, with each piece of complexity that they are not prepared for increasing the time they need to finish the Work (and thus the spell). This also includes colors that they can't initially prepare (Green, Purple, and Orange) which count as twice as complex as the three primary colors (due to magic).

Upon leveling up they may gain more Masteries (and unlock new ones? Can't think of any at the moment) and Colors that they can prepare during a long rest. Once they have access to two prepared colors they may instead choose to prepare one secondary color (G, P, O). Thus the higher level they are the more Works they can easily create in the middle of battle.

1/2
>>
>>51423563
Now on the nature of Works themselves, what are they? It would be sorta boring if they were just basic spells (and lower levels might start off like that). But these are supposed to be art. I can't think of many ideas more right now, but the only one that comes to mind is possibly have them use their surroundings as Inspiration. AKA, if they are in the middle of creating a Red Anatomy picture (a picture of a knight leaping out to stab you?) then having somebody attack your target (or having your target attack you?) will inspire you and thus allow you to ignore some of the complexity of your Work and thus finish casting it faster.

That's all I've got for now.

2/2
>>
>>51423607
pretty cool
>>
>>51421887
she is quite the motor mouth, but thankfully she is a good friend to all
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.