[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A new threat from a familiar enemy.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Fire_Drakes_Veteran.jpg (19KB, 250x288px) Image search: [Google]
Fire_Drakes_Veteran.jpg
19KB, 250x288px
47 solar days have passed since I began writing my report for the imperial Inquisition about the events that unfolded on Arcoan VI. I believe that only through the blessing of the Emperor himself has allowed me to survive the terror of this new hive fleet. It began drifting into the edge of imperial space in the segmentum pacificus on an unknown. It is however know that it hit Arcoan VI ten days before I started my report. I am surprised, knowing what I know now that it lasted as long as it did. Even with the involvement of an Astartes chapter whose homeworld resides nearby, it was doomed from the moment the beast sniffed them out. It began far before any presence of a hive fleet was detectable. The only herald to the horrid events that would follow was a light meteor shower. Though astropathic signals seemed dulled, there was no significant problem for one solar week. Many officials on planet were of the opinion that it was simply a mild warp storm.
>>
>>>/qst/
>>
Shortly after the storm, a sickness spread with ferocious rapidity. However no taint of chaos could be detected, the symptoms included but we're not limited to. Nausea, profuse sweating, hardening of the skin and the development of dark red and black blisters, blindness, increase in hearing, increase in psychic perception, even among non psychers, and strange bone, tooth, and nail growth and hardening. All subjects were monitored temporarily before being righteously purged, at least that was the case with those that could be rounded up. In this climate however quarantine was extremely difficult as a full thirty-seven percent of the planets population was affected. Soon after the plague had reached its height the bioforms began appearing. They were a strange mixture of humanoid form and Tyranid. In some especially bizarre cases it seemed as if multiple infected could fuse together to make more dangerous and horrible forms.
>>
Some simply developed sharp bone spurs that shot from their limbs, and the leather like armor that had become their skin. Another common mutation was the expulsion of carnivorous locult like bugs from the mouth and bone like tubes that grew from the bodies of the infected.
>>
A dissected subject proved that a large portion of the infected's lungs had been repurposed to become a bladder like nest to suit this. In all my years of experience I have never seen an alien plague have this large of a mutating affect on the holy human form. The Astartes arrived before the hive ships did. The cries for help against a horrid new enemy, and my personal pleas, being a member of the holy Inquisition seemed to draw them there hastily. Though when they arrived I found they were far less cooperative with someone of my office than I think they should have been.
>>
The chapter was extremely secretive and seemed unwilling to discuss any details about their homeworld and objectives. They wore armor that was mostly steel color save their shoulder pads and lower greaves, which showed blood red with gold trim, often decorated with numerals of their unit and an eye spouting lightning bolts. None would say the name of their chapter or themselves.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.