[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GamesWorkshop elitism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1347920584149.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1347920584149.png
1MB, 1024x768px
Why do I get the feeling that Gamesworkshop is a very elitist company that thinks it knows everything and everything it does is perfect and when want to create your own army and lore, it gives you a fuck you and then its fanboys do the same thing and tell you to fuck you fuck off? Fuck them I'm going to buy Chinese recasts from now on
>>
>>51408024
Not your blog.

But yes GW is retarded and still thinks this is the late 90's and early 00'

There is a loud monitory of cucks and shills.

Now go away.
>>
>>51408024

Wot pic is that of m8?
>>
>>51408100
FPBP
>>
>>51408024
Damn, that is some hardcore PMSing.
>>
>>51408024
>Why do I get the feeling that Gamesworkshop is a very elitist company

Paranoia? Projection? Low self esteem?
>>
>>51408453
This.

>>51408024
>it gives you a fuck you

what? Where, when why?

Nothing stops you to make your own dudes.
>>
>>51408389
Not OP, but I'm guessing this picture shows why its a bad idea to send SOB against a mixed Khornate and Slaaneshi force.
>>
>>51408489
I think he means how the lore can change and make your army irrelevant or impossible.
>>
>>51408654

When would you ever run into a mixed Khornate and Slaaneshi force?
>>
>>51408710
Then I don't get why he is complaining.
When you create your own fluff you can decide if and to which extent your army depends on official fluff. If you borrow something from the official fluff you don't get to decide how that piece evolves.
>>
>>51408654
I'm aroused though
>>
>>51408747
In OPs head only.
>>
GW fanboys are like music elitists. They will tell you how superior they are, but most of the time they are just eating shit.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.