[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder General /pfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 373
Thread images: 104

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Have you ever been to the Elemental Planes before? The lava rivers of Fire? The floating islands of Air? The gem-lined air pockets of Earth? The cute merboys of Water?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: http://pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Avowed Playtest 1:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Avowed Playtest 2: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rV7kaF9JL2gw9xQalkEnlEDL9WXtbsaCqNABm_pLIgc/edit?usp=sharing
Malefex Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1W3LrE8WyIxxYRr8d9dHsWioeUk_-HZaSMqVWRnzc9Fc/edit?usp=sharing

Spheres of Might previews:
Part 1: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aLaYQEFAWU4zQBx58boJPPaySLgJc0Emmw9eKyIJeGI/
Part 2: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pyLq03W2ju58PcKOUq5YXoFowf_weBNzuWtjCMdINXk/edit

Old Thread: >>51401329
>>
>>51405462
Welcome to Perverted Fantasy General /pfg/

Shota fishfucker edition.

All your degeneracy belongs in here, because your sexual tastes warped after you slept with that one chick in the college anime club and finally lost your virginity. Then she got diagnosed with Anxiety, got put on meds, and moved back with her parents.

Now here you are posting Weeb Shit. Life is funny.
>>
>>51405462
Can you stop? This was never funny.
>>
>>51405508
Dude, how the FUCK did you know?

Like, that is scary specific to my college life story.
>>
>>51405508
>Implying anyone here has lost their virginity
If they could then they wouldn't need to be here, trying to experience a semblance of it vicariously now would they?
>>
File: minette.jpg (242KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
minette.jpg
242KB, 600x1000px
Cute fish a cute.
Too bad land walking / breathing is a real chore for "classic" merfolk.
>>
>>51405462
Not gonna lie, I would parent the shit out of that merboy.
>>
File: Slime.png (110KB, 752x597px) Image search: [Google]
Slime.png
110KB, 752x597px
And with that my part for this section of Bloodforge is DONE for now! In the mean time, gonna be gathering some additional reference material (visual and otherwise) before I start that thing.

>>51403488
Per character/subject; I mostly arrange by how long it takes me to handle a piece, and additional subjects is additional time.
>>
>>51405595
amen
>>
>>51405649

What all do you need? i can help provide.
>>
File: hellfire.gif (988KB, 500x267px) Image search: [Google]
hellfire.gif
988KB, 500x267px
>>51405508
Your memes aren't exactly a better way to waste time, you know.

You're as guilty as OP is. No one here is innocent. Not me, not >>51405595 , not even that person you were thinking of just now.

Weaboos, cynics, madmen, /pol/, Reddit, Tumblr, whoever you may be - we're all going to Hell. That's what this thread really is, in the end.
>>
>>51405569
It's just obvious, isnt' it?

>>51405570
Nah, Getting laid once then never again results in far more frustration and fetish weirdness, as you see here.

>>51405700
Yes, but the difference is, I don't play Pathfinder, or have to deal with /pfg/ just to talk about my system.

So I still have some dignity.
>>
>>51405508
Why is /pfg/ such a fucking worthless shithole only good for containment anyway? How the fuck did it get so fucking bad in a goddamn year?
>>
Is there any way to get dex to damage with guns other then gunslinger or trench fighter?
>>
>Making character
>Give an antagonist with a plot
>More interesting than the character
I hate when this happens
>>
>>51405776
Because we've got at least one degenerate asshole who keeps making shitty OPs.

We're often nowhere as bad as these shit OPs would imply, but it's all about perception.
>>
>>51405829
>We're often nowhere as bad as these shit OPs would imply,
Maybe you could try not having literally every single game from here, without fail, be some manner of "lewd" game. Just have some fucking dignity and make a proper, decent game for once, like all the other generals are capable of doing so on a semi-regular basis.
>>
>>51405855

lewd is simply a meme at this point for us.
>>
>>51405829
HAH! Pull the other one, it's got bells on it.

1. You have several ERP campaigns going on.

2. Just as many posters continue the fetish discussion down the thread, or even bring up new degenerate topics entirely.

3. Kitsune is a Core Race.
>>
>>51405855
There's three right now, I think.
>>
>>51405855
>it's another "hurr durr /tg/ culture, other generals are better" anon
>>
>>51405863
Yeah, and it's that kind of awful, worthless meme that cements this hellhole as having the dubious honor of being the absolute worst general on /tg/.
>>
>>51405868
1. "It has potential lewdness" is not the same as "this is ERP".

2. Alright, no defense there.

3. Kitsune are almost never used in official capacity, and are certainly not a Core or even Featured race (which would be things like Dwarf, Elf, Halfling, Gnome, Aasimar, Tiefling, Drow, etc).
>>
>>51405881
>>51405863
People pretending to be perverts will soon find they are joined by actual perverts who think they're in good company.
>>
>>51405871
Yes, and every single one of them is an awful 'lewd' game.

>>51405890
>1. "It has potential lewdness" is not the same as "this is ERP".
This fallacy you guys spout to defend your ERP campaigns never fails to make me laugh.
>>
>>51405868
>Kitsune is a core race

You might wanna fact check that.

>>51405881

THere is also the concept of not being here. but i'm going to assume you lack the intelligence to consider the possibility as you're just bitching to bitch, Especially since this isn't your system of choice.
>>
>>51405904
Alright, then why don't you run a game, since clearly you're better at it? Oh right, "because you're not a degenerate", otherwise known as you don't actually play any games, and instead just trawl through each general to get a rise from them. You're just as pathetic as us, get some sleep and maybe you'll wake up banned.
>>
>>51405924
No game is better than a bad game.

No system is better than playing Pathfinder.
>>
>>51405940
Took the words right outta my mouth, dude. This place is just a right riot, that's all it's good for.
>>
>>51405940
>>51405948

That sounds boring, you're both boring
>>
>>51405940
>>51405948
Do you think you're some evangelist, trying to convert souls away and save them? Why are you here, other than just to complain and whine about games you have no connection to? It makes no sense, you just come off as bitchy and huge babies about people playing games you don't like.
>>
File: tails_remembers_penders.gif (2MB, 300x251px) Image search: [Google]
tails_remembers_penders.gif
2MB, 300x251px
>>51405881
>worst

You sweet summer child. You know not the things I have witnessed.
>>
>>51405963
You worthless simpleton. /pfg/ is without a doubt the worst general here.
>>
>>51405958
>playing better systems
>boring
Nah.
>>
>>51405987

Still sounds pretty boring to me.
>>
>>51405958
Oh, no, I run an FFG Star Wars Campaign Every Friday. I've got a good game.

>>51405960
>>51405948
Honestly? We do it because we can get away with it here. the same way the perverts get away with their shitposts here.

If you Universally reviled the shit that comes through here, you wouldn't be dealing with this. Instead, you remain placid, and allow people to post whatever they want,
>>
Just as an FYI, the trove has Parts 2 and 3 of Strange Aeons, mislabeled as 1 and 2. It's missing the first part, In Search of Sanity, as well as the players guide and part 4, the Whisper Out of Time.
>>
>>51405960
Oh no, I think both I and the other guy want you people to stay put, right here in your little containment pen.
>>
>>51405977
>he doesn't know about the CYOA generals
>>
>>51406008

Good looking out!

>>51406004
>FFG Star Wars Campaign

You mean worst setting?
>>
>>51406014
Nah, I'm trying to push for them to get angry enough that they actually do something to handle the content of their thread.

>>51406027
I run using my own setting, so no. God, running in Canon Star Wars would be horrible, like Forgotten Realms bad.
>>
>>51406004
I'm sorry, do you think that the average poster has any sort of fucking ability to stop people posting?

Like we can just sort of band together and say 'no'?

Because newsflash, chucklefuck, we can't. The only tool we have is mods, and they're unreliable at best.
>>
>>51406044

Well at least you have at least some taste. Tell me about your setting. I want to steal it.
>>
File: but also no.jpg (148KB, 623x414px) Image search: [Google]
but also no.jpg
148KB, 623x414px
>>51406004
They tried to fight it, once.

I was there, the day everyone gave up. When they saw that because they could not ban the infestation, they could never be free of it. When they realized Paizo itself had created this infection. When they realized that there was no turning back.

I was there, the day this thread died inside.
>>
>>51406044
Props to you, then. Keep fighting the good fight. As far as I'm concerned, it'd be nice if they changed, but otherwise I want these guys to stay put and not stink up the rest of /tg/.
>>
>>51406058
>>I'm sorry, do you think that the average poster has any sort of fucking ability to stop people posting?
You'd be surprised at how rapidly people respond to angry responses like "Shut the fuck up and stop posting". Without praise, they wilt.
>>
File: Laughing.jpg (70KB, 651x495px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing.jpg
70KB, 651x495px
>>51406075

>Stink up the rest of /tg/

You're a funny guy you know that?
>>
>>51406008
Oh, and Hell's Vengeance is missing the last part, Hell Comes to West Crown.
>>
>>51406089

Uhh... dude? You know that does jack shit right? Hell they get off on being told to shut the fuck up. Best thing to do is just ignore them.
>>
>>51406089
That's what we've been doing, you asshat.

Have you not noticed people objecting to each and every single shit-tastic OP?
>>
>>51406115
>people
>it's always just you, only you
>98% of the thread literally does not care about the OP image
I wish you would just have an impotent butt rage induced aneurysm already or something.

Actually, would you mind adopting a trip, so I can filter you?
>>
>>51406138

there's another pathfinder thread still active if you wanna try your luck there
>>
>>51406138
>It's always one person

Many kek, top laugh, much lel.
>>
>>51405855
>Lewd games aren't real games for someone serious and dignified like myself

Some of the best actual gameplay and RP I've had was in games advertised as lewd.
>>
>>51406064
I've kept it pretty generic, so you could probably run it using Starfinder, or any Science Fantasy system.

The basic concepts:
1) Jedi do not exist, and the overall magnitude of force users is far lower than in Canon, but that Force users are far more common.
2) The Galaxy is composed of five different factions continually warring over territory with intermittent periods of peace.

The Reiem Empire: Oldest of the five great factions. The royal family uses strategic marriage (and carefully selected concubines: commoners with a high force affinity) to increase their offspring's innate potential for the force, which they use as a divine mandate for rule. The heir is selected from the strongest force wielder, which means the royal family usually becomes more powerful with each passing generation. They're highly religious (almost to the point of extremism) but their deep-rooted belief in the intrinsic "light" and "dark" side of the force keeps them more or less in line, and probably the most moral faction as a whole (if not in some of the particulars).

The Republic: Representative Democracy meets Feudal System. Covers the widest territory by far, but lacks infrastructure and organization. Their strength comes entirely from numbers and access to natural resources. If they consolidated power, they'd be the strongest faction by a longshot: However, the planetary barons spend too much time desperately holding on to their wealth and power (or trying to cheat the other barons out of theirs) to present a united front, keeping them fairly balanced against the other four factions In terms of overall power.
>>
>>51406186
The Free Market: Youngest (and fastest growing) of the factions, and extremely capitalistic. Broke off of the republic about 150 years back. Guilds control enormous monopolies while the democratic government wields very little power. They're home base is enormous. They also have a very pragmatic view of the force, independent from the religious dogma of other factions. Think gilded age America.

The Aggregate: Psuedosentient worm things which use cancerous force stuff to control minds. Most of the time this domination results in "mindkill" which leaves the dominated mind as a bestial wreckage. When this occurs, they tend to load the meatsuit with drugs and cybernetic modifications to make psychotic battle machines, at least until the body wears out and dies.
The most dangerous of their kind, however, are able to exert influence over the person's mind while leaving it intact. These mind controlled "elders" are the source of their leadership, organization, and technology, and have a terrifying tendency to attack high-value scientist, politicians, businessmen, etc. And turn them into allies.
They also fly using mind-controlled cybernetic space whales.

The Aristaeus: Space Fascists. Basic soldier uses Stormtrooper and Empire Military stats. Have a "We will conquer you so that you may become great under our rule." Smallest faction, but the military is so well-diciplined that they're one of the most formidable forces in the Galaxy.

I'm currently kicking off another period of war, with an overall theme of Wartime Economies, where my players can play as freelancers trying to make a profit, and the inherent difficulties that presents, though their first adventure is on a desolated Forge World based on this: https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Walmart_Apocalypse
>>
>>51406105
I was wondering about that, like if it wasn't released yet or not.
>>
>>51406217
>>51406186

Thanks for sharing!
>>
Tell me about moments you felt like a real hero, not just had dice come out well, but did something heroic.

My last one was when me and my party were in a town that was under the control of a werewolf king. We ended up saving the mayor's daughter who was supposed to be killed for sport by the werewolves. In response the werewolves that were still alive (we had killed one) decided to kill the entire village. We didn't know the entire situation at the time, but we realized we had doomed the entire village (the hunt was a 'if you make it to morning you get to back to the village, no one makes it to morning'). We had come into conflict with the werewolves twice already and they knew my character on sight.

We could have easily left from there. Two of our party members wanted to go back to base (we were part of a rebel group) and me and one other wanted to save the village. We convinced them to go back.

I volunteered to distract them. The plan I formulated was the only one I could think of that might kill the werewolves. I stripped out of my armor because I was faster without it. I was an oracle who had Energy Body so I could glow like a torch. Ended up running into the village as the werewolves arrived and antagonized them. They gave chase and I ran into the inn. The rest of the party barred the doors of window with me and the werewolves inside, and then we caught the inn on fire, they tossed as much oil onto the fire as they could find to speed it up.

I managed to survive barely because I knew there was a root cellar that I went into as I was running. One of the werewolves went in after me. I barely managed to kill the werewolf in the cellar as the building burned itself down.

I managed to survive but contracted lycanthropy.
>>
File: 56582931_p0.jpg (2MB, 1500x1007px) Image search: [Google]
56582931_p0.jpg
2MB, 1500x1007px
Does your party look as cute and as cool as this party?
>>
>>51406372
No. I wouldn't say "As," that would imply that they even register on my party's radar.

What I'm trying to say is that you have shit taste.
>>
>>51405977
>I'm not old enough to remember the FATAL generals.
>>
>>51406372
>party
>stroke ridden middle aged hobgoblin dance superstar
>chief ambassador of the kobold race, also dance superstar
>dwarven exile trying to bring the faith of torag to goblins
>'beautiful' goblin with head the size of a beacheball, also an ace fighter pilot
>a bitter tiefling who just really fucking hates this job

I'd say yeah.
>>
File: 1478023674022.jpg (346KB, 1539x839px) Image search: [Google]
1478023674022.jpg
346KB, 1539x839px
>>51405977
>>51406449
2hu ruins basically all of the Planescape Generals.
https://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50939985/
>>
>>51406486
Pipe down witch-hunter, we have plenty of cancer right now without you.
>>
File: wallhaven-51579.jpg (311KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-51579.jpg
311KB, 1920x1080px
Anyone know some good Environmental center points for something interesting in the desert?

Oasis, and ruins are the only thing that come to mind.
>>
>>51405791
"No. Fuck off and die. Any technology newer than a wooden bow, except for composite longbows since it's fantasy, does not belong in fantasy. Die in a fucking fire.

-Sincerely
Paizo"
>>
>>51406516
A large bluff, fucking massive dunes, tiny trade down
>>
>>51406516
A big insect hive? Or just the opening to an underground one?
>>
>>51406516
Oh, oh, jagged ravines! Those can be the site of some fun/frustrating combat, especially if the enemy gets the high ground or they have to fight a horde in basically a funnel where there is no easy escape, so they'd have to make climb checks to not be overrun

Caves. Sure similar to ruins but never underestimate the power of caves, darkness, insects, and creepy shit that goes bump.

Also just open desert. Have something come rip-roaring out of the sand and have a massive brawl in the middle of the desert.

Ports on the edge of the desert! Meet some Mediterranean or Arabian style pirates.

Abandoned settlements! I don't mean a ruins, I mean a super recent 'what kind of fucked up shit happened here' kind of situation. Out in the desert, anything from bandits to monsters, undead, or curses can be the cause!
>>
>>51405595
That's why God gave us Aquatic Elves.
>>
Hey /pfg/, psychic here, I need your help to resolve some rules on mindscapes. Particularly, mindscape door. It states that "you can see and pass through it as though it were a normal door", yet mindscapes are astral constructs. Does that mean people are teleported into your mind? Do they just doze off in the middle of the street standing still for no reason? Wouldn't a pile of bodies pile up? If it does physically transport you there, what happens if you try to leave via the normal, non-door exit? Would you just fall into the astral plane? If the place ends, do you just get eaten by astral squids? How is more than 1 person supposed to use these doors if you just go 1 step then "durr" stand still afterwards? Any smart villain would fireball the whole group or rob us blind. I ask this because our party shaman wants to make a permanent one and store skeletons in it, and refuses to enter a door on the thought that "I don't want to be completely erased when your spell ends". Thoughts?
>>
File: 1480230662464.jpg (155KB, 1000x1605px) Image search: [Google]
1480230662464.jpg
155KB, 1000x1605px
>>51406486
>>51406509
You can witch hunt 2hu in other threads on /tg/ >>51406160 >>51406918
>>
>>51406964
I suppose I should add the reason our shaman thinks it's a physical gateway is because the spell lists that it creates "an illusory portal", but our GM is afraid we'd use it to hide the party from danger and is too afraid of it being broken somehow and not knowing how to resolve it.
>>
File: Bluff.jpg (3MB, 2100x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Bluff.jpg
3MB, 2100x1500px
>>51406516
Picture this with a warren of tunnels. A bandit's hideout maybe, or perhaps a lookout post on the plateau.
>>
File: sand storm Iraq.jpg (34KB, 894x669px) Image search: [Google]
sand storm Iraq.jpg
34KB, 894x669px
>>51406516
>>
File: band of the hawk.jpg (1MB, 1526x1100px) Image search: [Google]
band of the hawk.jpg
1MB, 1526x1100px
>tfw you'll never adventure with the Band of the Hawk cause /pfg/ only does ERP games and waifu APs.
>>
>>51407269
Wouldn't ERP games make it /more/ likely for you to adventure with the Band of the Hawk?
>>
>>51407269
> Beserk
> Not an erp game

Dude, considering how much rape is in that story I honestly can't tell if you're joking or not.
>>
File: caska and grittith.jpg (30KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
caska and grittith.jpg
30KB, 720x540px
>>51407319
But I said Band of the Hawk, not Band of the Cawk.

>>51407338
That's post Apostles. Pre there's really only Caska's backstory with rape, and it was only attempted. Griffith had consensual sex with the princess. When the BotH was the focal point it was more dudes battling dudes.
>>
is nobody in that sky pirate game going to post a character sheet?
>>
Anybody recruiting for an ERPG?
>>
>>51407427
The game's still two weeks off.
>>
File: 45bde922a688e90d374508bd8fc1590a.png (675KB, 827x1100px) Image search: [Google]
45bde922a688e90d374508bd8fc1590a.png
675KB, 827x1100px
>>51407439
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/65518/a-fluffy-fairy-tale-2-electric-boogaloo
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/66875/wrath-of-the-raunchy

Both lewd games.

>>
>>51407447
But the GM has said over and over that fluffy isn't an ERPG.
>>
>>51407447
Raunchy seems more to my taste.
>>
>>51407427

Still tinkering with my spellburst savant. The damn class has so many class features that I'm still getting my head around how it all links together with the archetypes I went with.

Felt like making sure that the PCs meshed conceptually was better than waiting until I had the full sheet finished.
>>
>>51407476
>anon prefers raunchy over fluffy tail
>>
>>51407575
What?
>>
File: 1474744191844.png (231KB, 495x728px) Image search: [Google]
1474744191844.png
231KB, 495x728px
>>51407471
>There will be lewds! Your foxgirl can go topless and rub her tits on a cute daoine sidhe wolfboy, but if you want sex, take it somewhat private, kay? You can post an F-List profile in your app if you want! Keep in mind this is a kemonomimi game, not a furry game.
>>
>>51407575
Not all of us are into diet furry.
>>
>>51407447
Are there others, because those both look fairly full?
>>
File: 1466159371663.png (2MB, 678x889px) Image search: [Google]
1466159371663.png
2MB, 678x889px
>>51407628
That's why you sign up with an application!
>>
>>51407658
That's another issue.

do you make your app, fill out your sheet, and wam-bam arigatou mi'lady all in one go and then never touch it again and hope your first impression is good enough to last the whole three weeks it'll take before the game starts?

Or should you update your app in stages, posting a new reply each time to draw attention to it so it remains in the GM's mind?
>>
Wish someone would make a game for people who are garbage at roleplaying such as myself.

I've never had a backstory more than 5 lines. I've never managed to keep the same voice for even a few minutes, whatever gimmicks or accents or what have you I've forgotten within that time and reverted to talking like a I normally do. About the only real role playing I've ever done is keep to my alignment because I can at best filter my actions through that.

I just want to play a magic spell man and roll fancy dice
>>
>>51407658
And odds are I won't get in.
>>
File: 1468133184178.png (984KB, 1000x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1468133184178.png
984KB, 1000x1250px
>>51407850
Is it okay if it's a lewd game?
>>
File: 1414116097080.png (196KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1414116097080.png
196KB, 500x500px
Did 2hu kill the Katapesh game?
>>
>>51407887
No.
>>
>>51407873
Why not? Although I certainly feel sorry for anyone that attempts to lewd at me.
>>
>>51407887
Yes.
>>
>>51407887
Who is 2hu and how did they kill an entire game? Were they the DM?
>>
>>51407913
Hownew.ru?
>>
>>51407887

No, stop creating this bullshit drama in /pfg/
>>
>>51407926
I've never come into this general before. I'm not actually sure why I'm here now, I'm just bored.
>>
>>51407913
>>51407938

Hi, welcome to /pfg/

We have a resident witch hunter who incessantly brings up a person who barely ever posts, trying to stir up shit against them despite being told by numerous people that they're incorrect and said person was in no way responsible.
>>
>>51407942
Cool, case closed then I guess.
>>
Why do these gms pick bad character apps
Weak characters are just a burden to party and gm both since they require special attention to just survive
>>
>>51405462
How do I find a Pathfinder game? Nobody adds me on roll20
>>
File: a3e7186a60d5fae57d13700d413cd4f8.jpg (454KB, 891x1086px) Image search: [Google]
a3e7186a60d5fae57d13700d413cd4f8.jpg
454KB, 891x1086px
>>51408359
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/65518/a-fluffy-fairy-tale-2-electric-boogaloo
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/66875/wrath-of-the-raunchy

Why not join either?
>>
>>51408372
Are these the only lewd ones?
>>
>>51408372
I really would anon, but I don't want to post an application with my roll20 account. I have friends on roll20.
>>
How do you even fugg a cute merfolk? Just throatpussy erryday?
>>
What's a good strategy for "marking" invisible foes for your party if your character can See invisibility and shit? Any spells or items that can circumvent or mitigate invisibility?
>>
>>51408409
Flour
>>
>>51408409
Faerie Fire, Purge Invisibility.
>>
>>51408395
Make a new account!
>>
>>51408412
>>51408420
I'll buy some flour for now, and snag an Invisibility Purge scroll when I get the chance. Then I just gotta grab the fuckers and presto, visible as fuck.
>>
>>51408372
>those apps
I'd apply but I already known my odds of getting in are non-existent. And past experience has taught me it's better to not even try.
>>
>>51408546
Yeah seriously.
>>
>>51405508
Thank you. These generals are fucking awful.
>>
>>51405544
>funny
>>
>>51405890
Defense for 2 is that it doesn't impede actual discussion in any way except for the shitposters that can't stop whining about how people like different things.
>>
File: cha 44.png (806KB, 701x857px) Image search: [Google]
cha 44.png
806KB, 701x857px
It's human nature to seek culpability in a time of tragedy. It is a sign of strength to cry out against mods rather than bow your head and succumb.

Inevitably many shall fault the hands of post which felled /pfg/, though Order Janitor. But the administration only performs the duty of its office. To fear them is redundant, to hate them heretical.

Those more sensible will place the responsibility with those who forced the hands of the moderation. With some fortune they may foster this hatred into purpose and further rule their own fate by coming to Chinese Moot's service.

Yet ultimately, it was I who set these events in motion, with one post from my folder, Threadsplitter.
>>
File: sucy3.jpg (48KB, 527x531px) Image search: [Google]
sucy3.jpg
48KB, 527x531px
>>51409440

u wot
>>
File: cha 45.png (919KB, 659x841px) Image search: [Google]
cha 45.png
919KB, 659x841px
>>
File: cha 46.png (1MB, 717x861px) Image search: [Google]
cha 46.png
1MB, 717x861px
>>51409460
You will see.
>>
>>51409466
>>51409440

Why is this type such shit? How do I get a job as an RPG graphic designer?
>>
>>51409483
>>51409466
>>51409440

Oh.

My.

GOD.
>>
File: cha 47.png (1MB, 687x843px) Image search: [Google]
cha 47.png
1MB, 687x843px
>>
File: cha 48.png (1MB, 697x860px) Image search: [Google]
cha 48.png
1MB, 697x860px
>>51409497
I have no idea how agunas does his typesetting, but there's like 2 1/2 inches of margin I have to cut from every picture.
>>
File: cha 49.png (1MB, 639x847px) Image search: [Google]
cha 49.png
1MB, 639x847px
>>
>>51409505
>>51409483

>I am not a furry
>Uses furry foxes in every picture, or every other picture
>>
File: cha 50.png (1MB, 697x843px) Image search: [Google]
cha 50.png
1MB, 697x843px
>>
File: bunny.jpg (97KB, 700x1330px) Image search: [Google]
bunny.jpg
97KB, 700x1330px
>>51409549
>>
File: cha 51.png (1MB, 653x841px) Image search: [Google]
cha 51.png
1MB, 653x841px
>>
File: cha 52.png (1MB, 747x834px) Image search: [Google]
cha 52.png
1MB, 747x834px
>>
File: cha 53.png (1MB, 675x863px) Image search: [Google]
cha 53.png
1MB, 675x863px
>>
File: cha 54.png (1MB, 757x883px) Image search: [Google]
cha 54.png
1MB, 757x883px
>>
File: cha 55.png (1MB, 743x885px) Image search: [Google]
cha 55.png
1MB, 743x885px
>>
File: cha 56.png (1MB, 737x815px) Image search: [Google]
cha 56.png
1MB, 737x815px
>>
>>51409634

How do I get a job as a shitty RPG furry artist?
>>
File: RED.gif (27KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
RED.gif
27KB, 100x100px
>>51409549
Maybe he's trying to get kitsune recognized as a core race?

Speaking of Kitsune, I wonder what Red would be best statted as...
>>
>>51409655

Develop a crude art style and don't say no when you inevitably get people asking you to draw their OC.
>>
File: cha 57.png (1MB, 709x861px) Image search: [Google]
cha 57.png
1MB, 709x861px
>>51409655
Show agunas your porn portfolio, after he's done cleaning his keyboard he'll talk to you about your rates.
>>
File: cha 58.png (1009KB, 699x843px) Image search: [Google]
cha 58.png
1009KB, 699x843px
>>
Man, do you guys remember when the worst this general got was someone shitposting about Dungeonworld?
>>
>>51409655
>How do I get a job as a shitty furry artist?
Just start drawing anon. Eventually, furries will ask you to draw their terrible OC. Then they'll give you lodsamonee. Eventually, you'll become aware that you've been sitting in your shower under the cold water rocking yourself back and forth asking how do humans like that even exist, let alone make enough dosh to pay you $700 for their terrible donut steel.
>>
File: dbd8905a89b46ef771954c992b77184f.jpg (311KB, 2274x1844px) Image search: [Google]
dbd8905a89b46ef771954c992b77184f.jpg
311KB, 2274x1844px
Is this a tribute to Fluffy Tails 2?

Do we like kitsune now?
>>
File: Ruby thread.png (157KB, 850x1575px) Image search: [Google]
Ruby thread.png
157KB, 850x1575px
>>51409694
Man, I remember Ruby Quest.

>>51409696
We never not liked kitsunes.
>>
File: cha 59.png (940KB, 643x839px) Image search: [Google]
cha 59.png
940KB, 643x839px
>>51409696
No anon, this is because I hate kitsunes so much I want you to leave this thread
>>
File: 1456711435729.jpg (62KB, 736x715px) Image search: [Google]
1456711435729.jpg
62KB, 736x715px
>>51409694

I 'member, anon. I 'member.

And we were doing so good, too! All the meme games were dying out and the stuff that was left hardly had the same kind of magnetism, we were in the clear!
>>
File: cha 60.png (949KB, 617x835px) Image search: [Google]
cha 60.png
949KB, 617x835px
>>51409719
>>51409696

And to give someone something to hate that isn't the circle jerks, the kitsunes, the shotas, etc. It keeps the thread clean for like 3 days at a time before I need to dump more CHA
>>
>>51409724
You are never clear.

There is only opportunity for worse to occur.
>>
>>51409734
>It keeps the thread clean for like 3 days at a time
But you literally dumped that children's adventure time book like 36 hours ago.
>>
File: cha 61.png (1MB, 745x878px) Image search: [Google]
cha 61.png
1MB, 745x878px
>>51409752
Shit was it that short ago? I thought I did it on monday around noon.
>>
File: tomoko.jpg (56KB, 401x485px) Image search: [Google]
tomoko.jpg
56KB, 401x485px
>>51409757
>it's already Thursday
Shit, where does the time go?
>>
>>51409741
So it's like Uncle always said, if you destroy an evil then there becomes room for a new, stronger evil to take its place.
>>
File: cha 62.png (1MB, 691x855px) Image search: [Google]
cha 62.png
1MB, 691x855px
>>
File: 1485441623074.png (94KB, 200x284px) Image search: [Google]
1485441623074.png
94KB, 200x284px
>>51409768
>>
File: 1485441623074.png (286KB, 500x452px) Image search: [Google]
1485441623074.png
286KB, 500x452px
>>51409757
>>51409780

Wait hold on I got a bigger, better version.
>>
>>51409549
Not defending it but there is a bit of a difference between being a dirty fursuiter furry and liking furry art
>>
>>51409767
Nowhere.
>>
>>51409771
So what you're saying is...

We should never destroy evil?
>>
File: cha 63.png (1MB, 677x841px) Image search: [Google]
cha 63.png
1MB, 677x841px
>>51409789
Not by much, especially if you do it publicly.
>>
File: 1394124011827.jpg (55KB, 500x738px) Image search: [Google]
1394124011827.jpg
55KB, 500x738px
>>51409789

Anon, this is barrel scraping-tier desperation art, the fact Augunas thinks this art is acceptable shows the only reason he doesn't have a fursuit is not the shame, but the budget.
>>
>>51409789
>accusing Agunas of just liking furry art, not being a degenerate furry
>he hasn't seen grimoire of lost souls

dumpanon needs to bring that one back next time
>>
File: cha 64.png (1MB, 707x863px) Image search: [Google]
cha 64.png
1MB, 707x863px
>>
>>51409792
Maybe, all I know is that I preferred 2hu and BUILDPOSTER to witchhunter and the faggot that keeps making ERP OPs.
>>
>>51409696
No I hate kitsunes. Which sucks because I used to like them, but I'm glad there's people like you here to ensure that the earth is thoroughly salted before you fucking burn everything down with your inconceivable levels of faggotry.
>>
File: your fate.png (17KB, 133x169px) Image search: [Google]
your fate.png
17KB, 133x169px
>>51409816
I still have the folder.
>>
>>51409822
imho I want them all to leave but buildposter > erp op guy (since reporting that shit might do something) > 2hu > witchunter
>>
File: cha 65.png (964KB, 691x864px) Image search: [Google]
cha 65.png
964KB, 691x864px
>>
>>51409836
I'm surprised it hasn't corroded your hard drive yet.
>>
>>51409836
Dare I ask what lies contained within that folder?
>>
>>51409794
I keep my degeneracy behind a wall of anonymity and it will remain that way forever.

>>51409806
Yeah, that is horribly shitty art but the good ones aren't gonna do it for cheap unless they're interested in the product.
>>
File: cha 66.png (1MB, 699x825px) Image search: [Google]
cha 66.png
1MB, 699x825px
>>51409850
It very well might have, too slow to boot windows off it, I'm just using it to store rpgs, porn and shit far far worse than porn like agunas's work.
>>
File: anajira 4.png (1MB, 747x905px) Image search: [Google]
anajira 4.png
1MB, 747x905px
>>51409870
Ask and you shall recieve anon
>>
File: cha 67.png (1018KB, 689x853px) Image search: [Google]
cha 67.png
1018KB, 689x853px
>>
File: cha 68.png (1MB, 707x829px) Image search: [Google]
cha 68.png
1MB, 707x829px
>>51409816
It was recently updated to try to tone down the edge, they totally failed, but I could take requests from it one of these days, possibly next time the thread goes to shit.
>>
>>51409934
yeah, but why post the diluted stuff when you could have MAXIMUM STUPID?
>>
>>51409891
Is this person trying to be taken seriously or is this like....a joke? I mean it's a joke but do they see it that way?
>>
>>51405462
Who's the worst of the allegedly good gods and why?
>>
>>51409934

What is this armor even supposed to be
Why is he taking it off
What's going on
Why is this published
>>
>>51409934
Holy shit they're injecting their baby fetishism. I take back everything I was saying, this is filthy degeneracy.
>>
File: cha 69.png (1MB, 717x882px) Image search: [Google]
cha 69.png
1MB, 717x882px
>>51409946
Because while I am an awful person, I'm sure that some people want to see Grimoire of Lost souls with less furry erotica.
>>51409954
Agunas is Paizo's pet third party writer. I think people think he's serious.
>>51409955
Iomedae
>>51409971
Yes
>>51409973
Did you not see the baby fur bullshit I had posted the first time around?
>>
>>51409992
I dunno man, if you're dumping it to exterminatus a thread, might as well use the original.
>>
File: cha 70.png (1MB, 693x849px) Image search: [Google]
cha 70.png
1MB, 693x849px
>>51409992
Also, that isn't semen he's inspecting in a book about age progression and regression, don't be so lewd you fucking degenerates he's doing magic shit, or so I've been told
>>
File: cha 71.png (1MB, 695x865px) Image search: [Google]
cha 71.png
1MB, 695x865px
>>51410011
We're basically Malmo Sweden. The mods dare not tread here.

Exterminatus might not work, so I figure I might be able to change discussion topic.
>>
File: cha 73.png (1MB, 705x847px) Image search: [Google]
cha 73.png
1MB, 705x847px
Er... I guess I started mislabeling things, I didn't skip page 72, DW.
>>
File: 1485317619604.gif (3MB, 390x357px) Image search: [Google]
1485317619604.gif
3MB, 390x357px
>>51409891
Wow. He went all out.
>>
>>51409992
So what all got changed? Did the daddy complex one get rewritten to be less awful? What about Lamashtu-lite?
>>
What's one more lewd game amidst this many.

>>51410062
>>
>>51410060
There's quite a bit more. It's a nearly 400 page supplement.
>>51410082
We can find out next time I need to tard wrangle.
>>
File: cha 75.png (1MB, 721x851px) Image search: [Google]
cha 75.png
1MB, 721x851px
>>51410096
>>
File: cha 76.png (953KB, 651x847px) Image search: [Google]
cha 76.png
953KB, 651x847px
>>
>>51409505
>hindering infusion
someone's been reading Porphyra's Time, even though what this one does instead is dirty-trick.

Also that Mind over Matter is terrible.

Is it just me or is the grammar/syntax... Not incorrect, but Sam Hamad bad?
>>
File: cha 77.png (1MB, 701x847px) Image search: [Google]
cha 77.png
1MB, 701x847px
>>51410146
He clearly doesn't have an editor.
>>
While this thread is being cleared out, what are some must-have feats/abilities for using polearms well? PoW/DSP/NJolly all kosher.
>>
>>51410160
Are you using a shield too?
>>
File: cha 78.png (1MB, 673x854px) Image search: [Google]
cha 78.png
1MB, 673x854px
>>51410154
I don't know what's going on in this image either.
>>
>>51410160
PoW you really need to go look at for this, most particularly the expanded book. Also don't forget they're two-handed when thinking "zweihander".
>>
>>51410167
I'd prefer to two-hand, but it's not a dealbreaker either way.
>>
File: cha 79.png (1MB, 687x847px) Image search: [Google]
cha 79.png
1MB, 687x847px
This is the last page with content on it.
>>
>>51410182
>headband of the inner child

jesus christ
>>
>>51410182
>placating pacifier
>headband of inner child
>de-aging poppet

There's an entire dedicated public transport system to this guy's magical realm, not just a mere path.
>>
>>51410179
Well then it depends on what you want to do. If you want to take a shield you can use Shield Brace to use your polearm one-handed and have a shield on the off-hand. Spear Dancing Reach can let you use your polearm as a reach and non-reach double weapon, though you'd be investing more heavily in Dex for that route. Weapon Trick with a Polearm would let you do a few things with your weapon, including using it with one hand by taking a -2 attack roll, or removing reach at the cost of taking a -2 and making it effectively a Club.
>>
>>51410310
>Spear dancing reach
Publisher? Not the same anon, but I am now interested.
>>
>>51410310
I was thinking polearm dancer + the biggest spear/polearm I could get my hands on that isn't a nodachi because I have SOME self respect + some means of allowing me to use it as a non-reach weapon as well.

Presumably I'd take deadly agility at some point as well, though since I'm playing a harbinger and thus getting both maneuvers and +int to damage at level 10, it's less of an issue.
>>
Tell me about your adventures or make some up , I am in need of inspiration.
May or may not blatantly steal.
>>
File: inner child.jpg (33KB, 600x639px) Image search: [Google]
inner child.jpg
33KB, 600x639px
>>51410182
>>headband of the inner child
>>
>>51409665
Well Weaver only made them animalpeople as clear, simple identification. They're never referred to as animalpeople in the text, just people.

Any way you stat up Red would be solely based on the Glen's fuckery rather than 'is a fox'
>>
File: Sword girl.jpg (48KB, 540x583px) Image search: [Google]
Sword girl.jpg
48KB, 540x583px
>>51410160
The best things I can offer are two vigilante talents; Heavy Arms Hero to oversize wield a large polearm and Perfect Grip for reach + adjacent.

You could grab one through the Masked Identity line down the road if you're not going vigilante.

>>51410146
That's because KOP is da best.
>>
I'm looking at the history of Rahadoum for reasons. Why would Sarenrae allow her followers to start and maintain a conflict for 60 years so bloody that the people get so fed up they kick out all religions? Her faith was new to the region and spreading quickly, until it hit where Nethys and Norgorbers people were strong and triggered a war. But it seems to me she could've stopped the conflict by withdrawing her favor and telling her clergy to fall back. Instead she allowed them to fight on in a bloody mess for 60 years with a Neutral deity as well as an Evil one (it's not her conflict with Norgorber I question but Nethys who probably wouldn't give two-fucks and his clergy would just do what they wanted). It seems to have been entirely in Sarenrae's power to stop the conflict.
>>
>>51410620
The Dawnflower cult is a religion of peace. Sarenrae Ahkbar!
>>
File: 1469125096702.gif (3MB, 700x285px) Image search: [Google]
1469125096702.gif
3MB, 700x285px
>>51410182

>Headband of the Inner Child

What the fucking fuck. I'd punch the DM that put an item like that in the game.
>>
>>51410620
For the same reason clerics need to level up to be allowed to cure horrible plagues: the gods are all dickbags.
>>
>>51410620
"Entirely in Sarenrae's power to stop the conflict," describes a lot of things. The city of Gormuz, any war Qadira has ever been in, her feud with Asmodeus. Other than Iomedae she's the most hypocritical God out there.
>>
>>51410571
Conveniently, I'm going vig as well. Thanks, NJolly!
>>
First time oracle here. I'm thinking about building a controller/support character and am leaning towards either the Heavens or Wind mysteries.

Anyone have any experience with either of these? How much fun did you have?
>>
File: Armor girl 2.jpg (78KB, 564x903px) Image search: [Google]
Armor girl 2.jpg
78KB, 564x903px
>>51410717
Awesome, both of those are in Legendary Vigilantes, which also has the whirlwind attack and vital strike support in it. I'm a huge fan of (viable) whirlwind attack myself, so hopefully that'll help out.

Ehn Update; SoM is moving along fine, we're discussing what the next preview will be, so if anyone wants to chip in with what they'd like to see, feel free.

Dragon book and the wyrmtouched should be pushing through in the next couple of months.

This friday, 3 more of the playtest archetypes from the Vigilante Playtest drop; inquisitive detective, trickshot sniper, and talented tactician. Also need to find out if the Magitech Archetypes coming out is the one with the Machine element and the Necrometal Master.

And Legendary Kineticists II is going through its final checks before I send it off.
>>
>>51410662
Well I'm not talking defense or activity against evil gods but specifically the conflict with Nethys' clergy. Norgobers people don't even act in the open that much it seems and Nethys is neutral. Her people were the crazy zealots entering the region and expecting to be welcomed while purging the old established religions. A conflict supposedly so bloody that it made a region hate gods and banish their activity from the region
>>
>>51410801

Not who you are talking to but I'm very much liking the twf support talent and the ranged support talent there for handing over a heap of crappy tax feats to trying to twin pistol with a Vigilante.
>>
File: Gunsligner Girl.jpg (155KB, 638x825px) Image search: [Google]
Gunsligner Girl.jpg
155KB, 638x825px
>>51410821
Fun fact; snagging extra deeds after taking grit pool while using Gunslingers of Porphyra opens up some AWESOME options, just saying. Really, I'm slightly annoyed at myself for not giving more classes ways to take my alternative deeds, although it does give me something to write in the future.
>>
>>51410817
I'm saying this is Sarenrae's MO, minimal interference when her worshippers are doing awful things like sparking a holy war or settling the area above the Dead Vault.
>>
>>51410880

Yeah, I was vaguely looking at that.

My issue with it was the 'give you a grit pool' and 'give you a panache pool' talents don't seem to DO anything on their own. No immediate access to any deeds or ways to spend it. Could be wrong but I didn't see anything on that front.
>>
File: hot elf 2.jpg (281KB, 1034x1500px) Image search: [Google]
hot elf 2.jpg
281KB, 1034x1500px
>>51410953
Shamefully, the grip/panache one only give you a benefit if you have class features that already benefit from them; that was my bad.

I've stated before that if given the chance to revise them, I would also give one deed (aside from opportune parry/riposte or precise strike). If you're using either of them, I suggest implementing this fix, as going back under the hood for LG stuff is difficult to do on my end unless it's a massive issue (I'd love to be able to fix up a few things if I got the chance though).
>>
>>51410787
Personally I say Solar does everything Wind does but better.
...unless you just want the flight thing, anyway.

Heavens is alright up until it stops being alright. HD limits are still going to shit on your soul eventually, but if your game won't go that late, it's pretty amazing for control.
>>
>>51411024

Right. Thanks. I wasn't 100% sure I was reading it right and when I'm playing a Noble Soul I have not enough talents to spend 1 on 'Doesn't actually do anything on it's own'.

On the plus side: Smite Evil + Twin Pistols.
>>
>>51410356
Spear Dancing Reach is from Weapon Master's Handbook anon.
>>
>>51410176
To expand on what this guy said, despite whatever Paizo states in their retarded and contradictory FAQ, a two-handed weapon wielded in one hand is still treated as a two-handed weapon. Meaning 1.5x damage from strength and power attack UNLESS it states to treat it as a one-handed weapon specifically. Those two piercing thunder stances are way less shit than they seem at first, since not a lot of people are aware of this.
>>
>>51411413
But that is fucking stupid and should make you feel bad.
>>
>>51411907
It's not stupid at all. There's a scant number of ways to wield two-handed weapons in one hand *as two handed weapons*. Lances on horseback are one of them, the stance that lets you wield a spear and a shield (the feat treats the spear as a one-handed weapon, the stance does not), and twin thunder stance which lets you dual wield them. As far as I'm aware these are really the only ways, and they're pretty much lances only.

This is the way the rules are written, and if actually intended for it to be otherwise it would have slammed lances in one errata or another. FAQs are universally useless.
>>
>>51411413
Except that's not how it works.

>One-Handed: A one-handed weapon can be used in either the primary hand or the off hand. Add the wielder's Strength bonus to damage rolls for melee attacks with a one-handed weapon if it's used in the primary hand, or 1/2 his Strength bonus if it's used in the off hand. If a one-handed weapon is wielded with two hands during melee combat, add 1-1/2 times the character's Strength bonus to damage rolls.

>Two-Handed: Two hands are required to use a two-handed melee weapon effectively. Apply 1-1/2 times the character's Strength bonus to damage rolls for melee attacks with such a weapon (see FAQ at right for more information.)

Which means even if it as a two handed weapon, using it one handed does NOT grant the extra damage. No two-hands on a two handed weapon, no effective damage at all.
>>
>>51411974
That's actually exactly how it works. When you wield a one-handed weapon in two hands, it is *treated* as a two-handed weapon, by the wording. A two-handed weapon is still a two-handed weapon, even if you're wielding it one hand. The exception to this is when something tells you to treat it as a one-handed weapon, such as that one barbarian archetype, or wielding an undersized two handed weapon.

It's the difference between an attack and an attack action. Though they are superficially similar, the rules apply to them differently.
>>
>>51411974
actually according to that second one, a 2h weapon always gets 1.5x, it's just that 1h has a special where if you hold it in both it gets 1.5x too.
>>
File: Mature Tongue.png (447KB, 500x674px) Image search: [Google]
Mature Tongue.png
447KB, 500x674px
>>51410154
>>
"Wielding a Weapon Two-Handed: When you deal damage with a weapon that you are wielding two-handed, you add 1-1/2 times your Strength bonus (Strength penalties are not multiplied). You don’t get this higher Strength bonus, however, when using a light weapon with two hands."

Wording from CRB
>>
>Tfw applied with a tiefling Betrothed Avowed | Exposed Vigilante
Did I shoot myself in the foot power-level wise? I've yet to start the optimization grind but it feels daunting.
>>
>>51412068
That does not override the wording for two-handed weapons though, which states that you add 1.5x strength to damage. Specific always trumps general. Both what you posted and the wording for two-handed weapons don't actually conflict with each other.
>>
>>51412094

For which campaign?
>>
>>51410154
>>51412067
>babyspeak
I feel unclean.
>>
>>51412108
Sky Pirates.
>>
>>51412105
Only conclusion you can make is that the rules contradict each other and leave it at that
>>
>>51410154
>>51412110

The creepiest part is the text implies Babyspeak is somehow coherent even if it was translated.

Like, imagine putting the amulet on a baby and he starts screaming in a deep, low baritone, "FOOD! FOOD! FOOD!"
>>
>>51412108
>>51412119
Aye, the twins are on the High Skies for now
>>
>>51412014
>a two handed weapopn must be wielded in two hands to be effective
>but you can wield it in one hand just fine!!!!!!! And get the damage bonus too!!!!!! Because it doesn't say you can't!!!!
>except where it says you have to weild it in two hands to be effective at all
>BUT WE CAN JUST IGNORE THAT!!!!!!

You fucking idiots.
>>
>>51412105
And also ignores
>Two hands are required to use a two-handed melee weapon effectively
entirely.
>>
>>51412094
You'll have to learn how to wield an avowed properly, but no you didn't screw yourself over.

But you DO have to learn it though.

A couple of points:
>2x 1d4 > 1x 1d8
>Your Beloved will gain some extra damage on it too
>You don't HAVE to split-fire or split your actions. You can fire together, or spread the love around even more (what's that? FOUR 25' radius AoEs?).

And that assumes you're not even using the weapon forms: those are actually heavy-hitters (you build around the weapon, the pulse just becomes extra effect/damage loaded on your hits much like many maneuver boosts).
>>
>>51412123
They actually don't contradict at all. In fact, the two rules barely intersect. Two-handed weapons gain 1.5x damage by virtue of being two-handed weapons, since they have specific wording saying as such, and no wording to suggest otherwise. One-handed weapons gain 1.5x damage when wielded in two hands, which the wording for one-handed weapons AND that passage from the combat suggestion both support.

Basically, while the wording from the combat section technically also holds true for two-handed weapons, that's more coincidental.

>>51412155
The only idiot here is you.
>except where it says you have to weild it in two hands to be effective at all
Except for the times where the specific wording of certain abilities state that you can wield a two-handed weapon in one hand, such as lances on horseback. Remember. SPECIFIC. TRUMPS. GENERAL.

This is the golden rule of every system ever, including trading card games.

>>51412167
see above
>>
>>51412155
>except you have to wield it in two hands
>But this ability allows you to not do that.

It's still a 2h weapon, you're simply allowed to have a hand on shield instead. A special ability - specific trumping general - allows you to wield your 2h weapon in this way.

Still a 2h weapon.
>>
>>51412181
You are literally what they refer to when they talk about munchkins.
>>
>>51412181
They cannot intersect because that would require us thinking them as two separate rules.
And if we take that stance, then they would stack.
You add 1.5x STR using them two handed AND you add 1.5x STR because they count as two handed weapons.
>>
File: betrothed.jpg (12KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
betrothed.jpg
12KB, 240x180px
>>51412094
>>51412169
Together your love is more powerful than a single avowed!
>>
>mfw there might be a huge glut of interest in martial (PoW) campaigns when For Honor comes out
>>
>>51412169
The plan was to build around guns? Magical bullets and all that jazz and take perform (dance) while I'm at it to be fabulous

>>51412200
I'm going to have to be careful about the incest implications.
as if
>>
>>51412187
No, you're just being a dense retard and purposefully ignoring the fucking rules IN THE BOOK ITSELF.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/barbarian/archetypes/paizo---barbarian-archetypes/titan-mauler
>The weapon must be appropriately sized for her, and it is treated as one-handed when determining the effect of Power Attack, Strength bonus to damage, and the like.
>treated as one-handed
Do you know why this is there? Because that little thing right there overrides the general rule of two-handed weapons getting 1.5x.Why? Because the specific wording says so.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/equipment---final/weapons/weapon-descriptions/lance
Notice how the lance completely lacks this wording? It's not because paizo was lazy, this is intentional. The lance has been around since core and has NEVER received errata stating that it is treated as one handed, because it is assumed that as a two-handed weapon it is treated as one until told otherwise.

Understanding the rules isn't being a munchkin, you're just being a retard.
>>
>>51412184
>>51412181
And where, exactly is this special case worded and outlined, because looking back through the posts leads me to no post where this rule is actually stated to exist, aside from "somewhere in PoW".
>>
>>51412238
Lances and Titan Mauler specifically are examples in 1pp where there's a two handed weapon in one hand, and a two handed weapon treated as a one handed weapon.
>>
>>51412105
Don't be dumb and read the rules.
>Damage rolls when using a melee weapon or a thrown weapon, including a sling. (Exceptions: Off-hand attacks receive only half the character's Strength bonus, while two-handed attacks receive 1–1/2 times the Strength bonus. A Strength penalty, but not a bonus, applies to attacks made with a bow that is not a composite bow.)
>>
>>51412181
>and no wording to suggest otherwise
You mean aside from the part that says "a two handed weapon must be used in two hands to be effective"'.

You have not once actually pointed out the specific wording where some feat or ability contradicts that - including Titan Mauler, which states that the weapon is treated as one handed INCLUDING FOR DAMAGE which means it does NOT get the two handed 1 1/2 times strength bonus, which is a quality of a two handed weapon, and not a one-handed weapon which is what the oversized weapon a titan mauler wields is treated like when they wield it one handed.

Fucking rules lawyers, goddamn.
>>
File: 1377024292039.jpg (63KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1377024292039.jpg
63KB, 500x282px
>>51412202

>mfw Minkai Samurai fight Amanandar Knights and while the High King of the Ulfen send an army across the Crown of the World for the ultimate raid of Tian Xia.
>>
>>51410182
What's the title of this book?
>>
>>51412280
And where does it state two-handed weapons wielded in one hand deal 1x strength damage? A two-handed weapon wielded in the off hand would deal .5x strength damage, because THAT overrides the general with specific wording.

>>51412288
You stupid fucking nigger. I just pointed out the lance, a FIRST FUCKING PARTY EXAMPLE of a two-handed weapon wielded in ONE FUCKING HAND. With NO FUCKING WORDING ABOUT MODIFYING ITS DAMAGE IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM. IN THE CORE RULES.

It ha been around since fucking core, if they intended otherwise you damn well better believe it would have changed by now. Paizo has never pulled their punches when it comes to shitting on unique ways to use martials.
>>
>>51412322
>What's the title of this book?

"OwO: What's this? And other delights for you and your furry friends"
>>
>>51412336
>OwO: What's this? And other delights for you and your furry friends

I mean, I wouldn't be surprised.
>>
>>51412322
>>51412336
>>51412358
Childhood Adventures: Tails of a Furry Pedophile
>>
>>51412288
Here, you absolute fucking mongoloid.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/equipment---final/weapons/weapon-descriptions/lance

>While mounted, you can wield a lance with one hand.
>>
>>51412375
Good god it has a serious review on Paizo's site.
>>
>>51412322
Childhood adventures, I posted the rest like 5-6 threads back
>>
>>51412238
Let's spoonfeed the fucking baby then.
First let's give you hope by showing you a feat that lets you do this
>Pikeman's Training, Path of War Expanded
Requires BAB+1, allows you to wield a polearm in one hand and a shield in the other.

Now, here's the thing though; Pikeman's training has a special clause (sounds good for you? Except there's a reason it needed that bit...)
>When wielding a weapon in this manner, you treat it in all ways as being a one-handed weapon, rather than a weapon of its normal handedness

Yeah. It needed that or it would keep its damage.

But then you get Twin-Thunders stance, where you can wield 2h weapons one-handed, or as lights for the purpose of TWF if you already had TWF (this stance gives it).

Phalanx Lancer also lets you do shield+polearm, with bonus damage, and without the "damage as if it were a 1h weapon" clause, but of course that means you're stuck in that stance to gain the benefits that way.
>>
>>51412332
>NO FUCKING WORDING ABOUT MODIFYING ITS DAMAGE IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM. IN THE CORE RULES.
You mean like it does in this line right here?
>it is treated as one-handed when determining the effect of Power Attack, Strength bonus to damage, and the like.
Your line. Your quote. Two handed weapon wielded one handed also treats its damage as one handed, including for strength modifiers and power attack.

That means it does not get the two handed damage, it gets one handed damage, EVEN THOUGH IT IS A TWO HANDED WEAPON.

Your VERY OWN QUOTED RULES prove you wrong.
>>
Anon, you remind me of the other anon way back who claimed that they could do Eldritch Knight as a single-classed wizard as an Aasimar because Outsiders are automatically proficient with martial weapons.
>>
"What damage with Lance when using it one handed" is like, 2005 old debate.
Both Paizo and WotC made FAQs about it for fucks sake
>>
>>51412413
His previous furry pedo book had gotten a bunch of people deleted and censored for trying to point it out, as I recall?
>>
>>51412428
Okay, those rules, which have NOTHING TO DO WITH TITAN MAULER are the rules that were NOT MENTIONED in earlier posts.

I don't care if you had to spoon feed it to me, at least someone bothered to answer my question, and I appreciate it.
>>
>>51412434
I meant in the wording for lances, you illiterate cockheap. Lances lack that wording, meaning they gain 1.5x damage even when wielded in one hand. You're actually worse than a fucking idiot, because at least idiots are just accidentally stupid rather than making an active fucking effort to be as obtuse as physically possible.
>>
>>51412451
Anon refuses to accept FAQs as valid
>>
>>51412466
Yes, it's too bad we were discussing non-lance melee weapons and not lances, where the addition of lances might have made more sense.
>>
>>51412449
Not quite related, but what's the ruling on qualifying for Evangelist as an aasimar? I remember there was some debate on whether or not Daylight/Continual Flame counted.
>>
>>51412505
To be fair, FAQs included the weapon cord affair.
>>
File: PDFXEdit_2017-01-26_20-26-37.png (101KB, 337x387px) Image search: [Google]
PDFXEdit_2017-01-26_20-26-37.png
101KB, 337x387px
>>51412505
I can see, but I still found it funny
We are fucking arguing over 10 year old topic here
>>
So what would /pfg/ care about more between these options:

http://www.strawpoll.me/12202933 (poll to vote)

>Unchained Mythic Rules
Unchained Mythic focuses much more on a personal story and legends than mythic rules do current. It has a system for designing a unique weapon or power that grows with you as you attain mythic ranks. It moves away from just "adds more numbers" as well as changes how mythic feats work. It's a focus on a unique experience for each player.

>Book of Goblins
A book full of options relating to goblinoids. Including halfbreeds between the goblinoids races, planar goblins, aquatic goblins, and more. Plus a number of goblin themed options including goblinoids sorcerer/bloodrager bloodlines, summoner, witch, and antipaladin archetypes.

>Unchained Wizard
Redesigns the wizard to make playing one more within the reigns. Wizards are far more about specialization vs. generalism and the sacrifices each have to make of the other rather than the "super everything forever".

>Rituals and Mysticism
Conceptualized new casting system. Changes magic completely and comes with several classes that make use of the new system.
>>
>>51412505
Because the FAQ directly contradicts the rules in this case.

>>51412506
You're being dense again. The debate is as follows.
>do two-handed weapons get bonus damage when wielded in one hand
And the answer is yes, except when they're *treated* as one-handed weapons.

Occasions where they're treated as one-handed weapons:
>wielding undersized two-handed weapon
>titan mauler archetype
>pikeman's training

Occasions where they're wielded in one hand:
>lance
>phalanx lancer stance
The difference between being wielded in one hand, and being TREATED as a one-handed weapon is very clear. Were they effectively the same thing, the wording would have been updated to reflect this. This however is simply not the case.
>>
>>51412521
People seem to ignore that pre-nerf weapon cords invalidated disarm, choosing to take Buhlman at face value rather than realizing it was probably a joke.
>>
>>51411024
I know I'm way late to this, but, to be perfectly honest, the Grit/Panache Vigilante Talents should give you two deeds, all things considered. You're already spending a vigilante talent on something that you could get via a feat.
>>
So what stops us from reading those two rules separately and stacking them?
>>
File: welp1.png (327KB, 838x626px) Image search: [Google]
welp1.png
327KB, 838x626px
>>51409655
DSP keeps hiring me, so it can't be that hard.
>>
>>51412527
I'd be more interested in unchained mythic; current mythic is borked in all directions so as to be unusable.

>>51412522
Problem with that FAQ (among many many other problems with the FAQs) is that it literally ignores a part of the rules they actually wrote in; notably
>Apply 1-1/2 times the character's Strength bonus to damage rolls for melee attacks with such a weapon

That's not JUST a reminder any more than "fragile" is "just a reminder".

So they have their handedness rules, but then they also have the weapon rules themselves.
>>
>>51412628
Both Paizo and WotC will shrug at that contradiction because they know 99% will "get" what they meant anyway

Reading DnD rules like it was a board game will just get people screaming at each other like this.
>>
>>51412549
it was no more or less a joke than the "maximum free actions per round except if you're wielding a bow" they tried to push.

Only became a joke after heavy backlash.

>Don't worry guys, I was only PRETENDING to be retarded!
>>
File: Brawler Girl 8.jpg (77KB, 560x840px) Image search: [Google]
Brawler Girl 8.jpg
77KB, 560x840px
>>51412583
I honestly don't deny that; I dropped the ball on those talents and I'm man enough to admit it. Hindsight, yo. While I wish I had time to go back and correct everything like that, it's hard to get back under the hood of an LG book due to the formatting and other issues.

Plus I still got all the other projects I talked about above as well as a ton of others that are on the down low. I probably shouldn't even be on here or anything else, but right now I need to not think about design for a day or so after having just finished off the trickster sphere, which is gonna be a lot of amusing stuff with steal/dirty trick.

I think after the next preview I'd like to try to set up an AMA here, really get a gauge of what PFG likes and dislikes about SoM so far and what we as a design team can do to better communicate with y'all.
>>
File: 6527326.jpg (187KB, 850x970px) Image search: [Google]
6527326.jpg
187KB, 850x970px
Can we go back to talking about cute pirate girls?

Or something less... ambiguous at least?

Did the Welcome to the Jungle ever build his character and calculate his damage?
>>
>>51412657
The damage loss if that even was their intent would make those abilities utterly useless, however.

There's no point in doing 1d8+STR with a polearm just so you can hold a shield using feats and stances when you could instead do 1d8+STR while holding a shield with another weapon without needing any stances to do it.
>>
>>51412527
>Unchained Mythic Rules
Probably the coolest idea of the lot. I don't really care about goblins/wizards, and don't know enough about the last one.
>>
>>51412691

Look, I enjoy large breasts and huge booty as much as the next guy, but this argument is infinitely healthier for the General than the stuff we've been having.
>>
>>51405776
It was always this bad on the inside. The weeb successfully (You) fishing with dynamite just makes these threads equally ugly on the outside.
>>
>>51412693
Rules meant for simulation might not care if options are traps
>>
File: Shino.jpg (106KB, 278x500px) Image search: [Google]
Shino.jpg
106KB, 278x500px
>>51412708
Yes. We're all large breasted women here.
>>
File: 1454679159660.jpg (220KB, 1063x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1454679159660.jpg
220KB, 1063x1200px
>>51410801
>Ehn Update; SoM is moving along fine, we're discussing what the next preview will be, so if anyone wants to chip in with what they'd like to see, feel free.
I NEED to see the technician and sage.

I offer you punchgirls as tribute.
>>
>>51405462
The shota is cute, who's the artist? I can't easily search for source on phone.
>>
>>51410801
What happened to that book fighting caster Vigilante? I want to use it in the pirate game.
>>
>>51412691
I still have 300 pages of Grimoire of Lost souls I haven't posted
>>
>>51412728
Odd, they certainly care about MAKING things into traps though, and about ignoring the simulation when they see fit.

Like with crossbows.
>>
>>51412780
Crossbow fits their simulation as the pleb weapon you give to guards and other unimportant NPCs

Crossbows are inherently non-heroic weapon. Technology is inherently non-heroic.
Bows and Magic is where it is at.
>>
File: AA.jpg (116KB, 695x900px) Image search: [Google]
AA.jpg
116KB, 695x900px
>>51412742
And brought it up to the group, we'll see what they say. Technician's a newer idea here, so that might take longer to get set up. Sage is probably more likely.

For spheres, any preferences?

>>51412760
That's the talented tactician, and that's coming out this friday in Intrigue Archetypes. After that, we'll only be missing Gore Fiend and Hellion from the playtest. Amusingly, one of the people in the Molthune game who got in was using that archetype too.

Also as a special treat, I've written a vigilante archetype for the upcoming PDG product Vigilantes of Horror II as a gift to a friend that was based off of the Oka Ruta undertale spoof.
>>
>>51412740

>Unironically playing a flat-chested girl that pads her bra

This is actually kinda cute.
>>
>>51412693
>There's no point in doing 1d8+STR with a polearm just so you can hold a shield using feats and stances when you could instead do 1d8+STR while holding a shield with another weapon without needing any stances to do it.

Reach?
>>
File: 1476427179134.jpg (216KB, 594x853px) Image search: [Google]
1476427179134.jpg
216KB, 594x853px
>>51412801
What about Magitech?
>>
>>51412819
We don't speak about Magitech
We don't speak about Iron Gods
>>
>>51412801
>>51412780
So I'm nearly done with my crossbow archetypes for the Unchained Fighter. Turned out pretty good I think. I'll post it when I'm on my lunch break.
>>
>>51412834

I thought we only spoke not of the Watchers?
>>
>>51412615
You're neither shitty nor a furry artist though.
>>
File: Magitech Soldiers.png (306KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
Magitech Soldiers.png
306KB, 500x283px
>>51412834
But both are awesome though
>>
>>51412834
But Iron Gods is the best damned AP out there. Why would we not talk about Conan the Tech-Barbarian Vs. Robotic Clerics of Generic AI Bad Guy?
>>
Legit Question:
How do you make crossbows, bows, and guns different in a way that isn't fundamentally stupid?
>>
>>51412809
>Intrigue Archetypes is a book designed for Curse of the Crimson Throne
Jolly, you'd better dump that shit as quickly as you can. I NEED this.
>>
>>51412801
That doesn't fit the simulation aspect at all.
>Screw realism, we don't want them hitting hard
>It wouldn't be realistic to make them fast in exchange though so we keep them slow
>It's a simple weapon so it has to hit less hard than the martial weapon because you spent more feats on getting the martial weapon
>You spend more feats to use the thing even normally within the rules but it shouldn't be any stronger because that's not how things work

The whole affair's a Trump speech.

>>51412813
Quite a few polearms don't actually get reach, just to note...
>>
>>51412857
Because after playing Iron Gods, people want to bring technology guide into other parts of Golarion
And that is a pandora box I try so hard to keep closed
>>
File: Varying Degrees of Disgust.jpg (502KB, 1174x943px) Image search: [Google]
Varying Degrees of Disgust.jpg
502KB, 1174x943px
>>51412882

>He doesn't want the Henderthanes to reverse-engineer Numerian technology and begin mass-production of technological terrors
>He doesn't want haughty nobles with laser-monocles
>>
>>51412809
Neat. I was the anon who brought up stealing the Scroll fighting Wizard Archetype's ability for it.

>>51412849
Or Fight Club.
>>
>>51412882
What about a homebrew Osirion campaign with Dominion goonies?
>>
>>51412849
Those too
>>51412809
I'm not sure what spheres are going to exist. Is steam stuff and trapping foes going to be their own spheres?

Will I be able to go full axe and spin into a crowd of enemies like a whirlwind?
>>
>>51412872
>Quite a few polearms don't actually get reach, just to note...
Halberd best berd
>>
>>51412872
Best solution: Make crossbows do like 3d8 damage, which is insane at low levels, but have them require a move action to reload and have no way to get around that, with a x2 crit mod.

Make bows 18-20x2

Make guns have dex to damage by default, but require a standard action to relaod, which can be later reduced to a move action.
>>
File: Chrono Trigger.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Chrono Trigger.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>51412882
>he doesn't want to turn Golarion into Chrono Trigger
Rovagug is BASICALLY fucking Lavos anyway.
>>
>>51412850
>Not shit
>Not furry artist

Pick one
http://i.imgur.com/IHQtnwr.png
>>
File: Brawler girl 24.jpg (152KB, 479x600px) Image search: [Google]
Brawler girl 24.jpg
152KB, 479x600px
>>51412860
It's quite literally coming out tomorrow. Plus I figure people are going to be stacking inquisitive detective/exposed vigilante onto EVERYTHING, for which I have no problems.

I think you can stack

>Inquisitive Detective
>Exposed Vigilante
>Alchemical Scoundrel
>Shadow Scoundrel

There's probably a 5th one you could get on there too.

>>51412893
Much appreciated, that archetype stole a ton of stuff to make it better.

>>51412900
Trapping is its own sphere, you can set up traps in a reasonable amount of time for combat, more if you blow focus.

Right now that's something you could basically do with the lancer, who has their own whirlwind attack which gets better with reach. Being honest, lancer's pretty sick, especially with the impale mechanic.
>>
>>51412872
>That doesn't fit the simulation aspect at all.

Well, with regards to your last two points they aren't actually mutually exclusive and done well it would make sense. The problem is that it isn't done well.

I.e. if the difference was 1 feat, which would otherwise be spent on MWP, but it is much bigger than that. Furthermore it doesn't excuse the Exotic crossbows, and proficiency with a martial weapon really isn't worth a feat anyways.

Re: polearms and reach, well you got me there.
>>
>>51412927
does it not feel stupid to first try to draw proper body that then gets covered by giant boobs anyway
why not cheat and draw boobs that cover all hard bits and just draw neck and head
>>
>>51412939
Hey Jolly, I super appreciate how you talk with us here. It doesn't sound like you think you're better than anyone and you genuinely listen to commentary and criticism instead of just complaining about it or ignoring it, and that's really cool.
>>
>>51412858
The same way you make other weapons different:
You don't. The differences are already there, but what else are you looking for? The real problem comes from their support being shit (and all the gun rules).
>>
>>51412918
>solution
>lets make the problem even worse
>>
>>51412924
This art has always bugged me. How did they get the racing hover-car back to the past?
>>
>>51412939
So what does inquisitive detective do?
>>
File: Cybuster.jpg (97KB, 736x694px) Image search: [Google]
Cybuster.jpg
97KB, 736x694px
>>51412834
Screw you, have both.
>>
>>51412858
It depends on what you want to do with each of those things. Conceivably, you could make all bows Composite or even make them purely Str-based, give crossbows Dex to damage and easier reloads, and make guns essentially work like blast spells or Alchemist's flaskd (hit touch, scaling number of d6es, limited use).
>>
>>51412918

So basically 'Bows are the only weapon of note once people get second attacks'
>>
File: Aquagrope.gif (1MB, 540x335px) Image search: [Google]
Aquagrope.gif
1MB, 540x335px
>>51412924
Finally, someone ELSE who fucking figured it out.
>>
File: birb cute.jpg (586KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
birb cute.jpg
586KB, 900x900px
>>51412968
Thanks, I try my best. I appreciate the feed back I get here, it keeps me honest.

>>51412980
You pay out some social talents to get inspiration like an investigator. I'd say it's a power upgrade as a whole, but not a huge one.
>>
File: study.png (144KB, 1126x593px) Image search: [Google]
study.png
144KB, 1126x593px
>>51412949
I does eat up a chunk of effort, but it helps discern just where things are supposed to go. I can't really just wing it anymore.
>>
>>51412977
... with time travel.

duh.
>>
File: 1174908587170.jpg (153KB, 500x457px) Image search: [Google]
1174908587170.jpg
153KB, 500x457px
>>51412981
shit mecha
here, have better one
>>
>>51412981
>not a Guymelef from Escaflowne
You had one job, anon.
>>
>>51412949
Drawing different parts instead of a full body is how you end up with things like Yaoi hands.
>>
>>51412949
Not them but that's just the path to fucking up. Draw the body then add bits.
>>
>>51412985
*And the guns don't explode on you.

>>51412981
That looks like someone Katoki'd the fuck out of Cybuster
>>
>>51413046
WHO HAS THE HANDS
>>
>>51413096

I have hands!
>>
>>51412527
Not really interested in any of these, but if they're the only option probably unchained mythic.
>>
File: 1423066887043.png (340KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
1423066887043.png
340KB, 665x662px
I want a Mythic campaign and I want it now!

Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!
>>
File: tumblr_lnpn7iGPVu1qdqqspo1_500.jpg (147KB, 500x672px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lnpn7iGPVu1qdqqspo1_500.jpg
147KB, 500x672px
>>51413187
It's not all that.
>>
>>51410801
Class wise I'd love to see the Conscript, but due to it's flexibility I understand if that isn't ready yet. Barring that, Commander or Scholar would be cool, I'm a sucker for martial support type stuff.

For spheres, I'm interested in Warleader (guess why), Barrage (to contrast to Sniping), and then something less unarmed oriented like Dual Wield/Berzerking/Equipment/Gladiator.
>>
File: 1421043622699.png (287KB, 810x1004px) Image search: [Google]
1421043622699.png
287KB, 810x1004px
>>51413205

But I've never got to play one!

I just want to play a good Mythic campaign!
>>
>>51412918
The main mechanical difference between them and a bow is a groove and a fucking trigger. Fuck, MODERN COMPOUND BOWS have fucking both now too. Because those fucking things were GIGANTIC upgrades from the bow's shitty accuracy base.

So. Now that we have that bit of knowledge out of the way:

Crossbows get Strength just like composite bows.

Because they're highly accurate compared to a bow, vital strike applies to their Static bonuses, and can increase precision damage but only by +1/die rather than a multiplier there.

Where bows get accuracy and damage penalties when under-strength, crossbows get slower. Every 2 strength under the crossbow's increases loading by 1 step. This is how the mooks are kept ultra-slow; they have 18str crossbows but themselves have just a 12 or so.

Self (short) bows and Hand Crossbows get half-strength when compound/composite, but neither have loading times and get the semi-automatic rule. The crossbow here is more concealable, but a little weaker; they're both hand-drawn with little resistance (d6 vs d4).

Light Crossbows are the integral lever or goatsfoot types (but not belt-hook, crank or winch). They, like Longbows, get full strength, and a +1 to attack when used with vital strike. Move action reload minimum, but options to learn not to provoke. Light Crossbows do 2d8.

Longbows are fired at full power. They're Fragile even when magical but need not worry about cracking themselves on their own damage roll. Longbows do 2d4.

Heavy crossbows have a Full-Action base loading time and 4d8 base damage. Heavy crossbows get STRx1.5 before multiplying by VS. VS gives them +2 to attack. No one takes a heavy crossbow to fire more than once a fight unless the battle is very long indeed. But it's a hell of an opener.

A large HXB with 18str and a +5 weapon with +10 on deadly aim damage: is thus looking at 24d8+76
>>
>>51410801
Conscript, Scholar, and the Lancer sphere would be my choices.
>>
>>51413276
Feel free to never post again.
>>
>>51412927
Where is your smut?
>>
>>51413028
And that was to show the Dis-Astranagant in the middle of casting the spell to erase its target from time when using Ain Soph Aur?

Because that little galaxy it creates for a moment's getting sacrificed for SOMETHING that kills jews.
>>
>>51413293
feel free to kill yourself instead of masturbating to your own depression like you usually do.
>>
>>51413266
Mythic doesn't make campaigns good.

t. Guy who was in two mythic campaigns.
>>
>>51413276
man this looks like masterwork katanas copypasta from a glance
>>
>>51413276
>Move action reload minimum
Or in other words "completely worthless once you get your first iterative attack"
>>
>>51413276
Now that seems a lot more representative of the cutting power of Katanas in real life, don't you think?
>>
>>51413340
Rapid reload.

God iteratives are such fucking cancer.
>>
>>51413335
It's not. It even buffs shortbow attacks/rd to better fit all those fucking videos people kept posting a year ago to "prove" it could be fired fast. The ones where someone's going through paper plates at like 15ft, as evidence that you can put one clean through an armored dragon skull at 200 yards with the same draw.
>>
>>51413358
I assume that minimum means, you know, actual minimum. Otherwise it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to even mention it.
>>
>>51413367
>muh realisim
Just don't.

At best make crossbows and guns like swords and axes. Identical besides damage and crit mods and cost.
>>
>>51413354
>>51413335
katanamind
>>
Here'e new thread

Well technically the old thread.

>>51405196
>>51405196
>>51405196
>>51405196
>>
>>51412657
RAI only works when it's fairly close to RAW. The problem is that pathfinder is, for better or worse, unbelievably dependent on specific language.

The RAI provided by the FAQ is stupid because:
1. It completely contradicts the rules
2. It renders several more rules redundant

Take for example, as pointed out earlier, the lance and the titan mauler archetype.
>Lance
Has wording that states you wield the lance in one hand when on horseback

>Titan Mauler
Has specific wording stating that although you can wield a two-handed weapon in one hand, you treat it as a one-handed weapon to determine its damage.

That clarification exists because otherwise the assumption is that it gains 1.5x damage for being a two-handed weapon, regardless of how many hands are ACTUALLY holding it. If a greatsword is on the ground, and not being held in any hands whatsoever, it is still a two-handed weapon, which is an actual weapon description written into the rules just as reach and grapple are properties of a weapon.

Now, is it a somewhat reasonable houserule? Yes and no, if someone is strong enough to wield a lance in one hand with the same effectiveness as someone holding it in two, I see no reason why it shouldn't do just as much damage as well. Regardless, if it were paizo's or WoTC intent for the lance to do 1x damage when wielded on horseback, the rules would have been changed to support this. The fact that this has yet to be changed, and that there are rules that directly clarify the exact situation in which a two-handed weapon is treated as a one-handed weapon for damage, seems to support the idea that holding a two-handed weapon in one hand still gives 1.5x damage.

Not that it matters much anyway, since it's such a miniscule increase in power (oh whoopdee-fucking-doo you get another +2 to ac from that rinky dink shield while not astronomically assfucking your damage)
>>
>>51413324
Doesn't make them bad either. Doesn't do anything except give a gm and players (good or bad) more tools to work with.
>>
>>51412126
Well... if you really think about it, language is a formalized method of conveying thoughts with the range of modified grunts and whistles our larynx is capable of producing.

The magic exists to translate spoken words already, and written iirc... so, yeah, it probably would end up pretty much as
"FOOD!" or "HUNGRY!"
"SMELLY!" "UNCOMFORTABLE!"

Basic, simple, direct statements of desire and such.

The real question is... would this stunt the development of the child's language skills? After all, a good part of it is fueled by the need to communicate our needs to our parents and peers. But, if you have an amulet that lets you just babble, giggle, and fart and be clearly understood anyway...
Thread posts: 373
Thread images: 104

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.