[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yet another 40k AU

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_oju9hph9pf1v4z2ixo1_1280.jpg (79KB, 818x1157px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oju9hph9pf1v4z2ixo1_1280.jpg
79KB, 818x1157px
Seeing how popular other ones like the Hektor Heresy got, I thought I'd throw this out there.

How would /tg/ feel about a "realistic" no xenos AU? Eldar and Orkz are genetically altered and/or evolved humans and the Necrons are actually the Iron Men.

More to come depending on initial reactions.
>>
Some initial ideas:

-Eldar are the descendants of rich assholes who went into space to escape global warming/WWIII, etc. They're all genetically engineered/selectively bred eugenicsfags which is why they're all pretty and shit.
- Eldar create robot slaves who eventually rebel and become the Necrons.
- Eldar can't use the internet anymore because Necron haxxors a'la Battlestar Galactica. Develop psychic powers somehow to replace it.
- Eldar create Orks as supersoldiers to fight Necrons. They're initially mindless meat-puppets controlled by telepathy, but they get their asses kicked by the Crons. Eldar beef them up by gene-splicing them with alien fungi but this causes them to grow beyond the Eldars' control and turn against them as well.
- Eldar discover (or create) the Warp and try to use it to wipe out their failed creations. Chaos gods come and fuck everybody's shit up.
- Emprah comes along and unites the war-torn Earth the Eldar's ancestors left behind, creates Space Marines as a better, hopefully more controllable version of the Orks. Heresy happens anyway. Etc.

That's what I got so far.
>>
>>51405089
>Orkz are genetically altered and/or evolved humans

Do you realise that what you will get are female orks with saggy titties? GW solved problem of saggy titties by making orks mushrooms, do you want to run into the same problem?
>>
>>51405405
They're still mushrooms, just part-human mushrooms, and before that clones, so that's all good.
>>
>>51405314
Also no offense, but you are basically replacing the Old Ones with Eldar, thats not very creative.
>>
>>51405405
Well, the alternative is making Every Ork Girl a !She-Hulk.

Of course then you have to deal with the MuscleGirl fetishists, and every thread you make of this AU will feature crushed Watermelons.
>>
>>51405430
Eh, maybe. Just thought it fit their characterization as manipulative assholes and would be better take on why everything looks so humanoid.
>>
>>51405466
What if Eldar fall was not caused by Eldar falling into decadence, but rather Eldar getting jealous of Old ones and trying to reach their level of power at all cost? Thus creating warp, slaanesh and everything you've mentioned.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.