[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens when you fuck up a quest/kill a ViP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3879.jpg (252KB, 400x524px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3879.jpg
252KB, 400x524px
Yeah...this is my first time playing an official campaign... and me and my party just fucked up one of quests by killing a ViP?

What happens if shit like that keeps happening? We are playing pic related.
>>
>>51403871
You learn to improvise.
>>
>>51403871
Who died and how? Also this: >>51403885
>>
>>51403909
The Drawf in the keep a few days away from Myrabar[\spoiler]
>>
>>51403871
>What happens when you fuck up a quest/kill a ViP

Duh, you BECOME the VIP.

It's ancient tradition.
>>
File: 1459379955938.jpg (161KB, 478x689px) Image search: [Google]
1459379955938.jpg
161KB, 478x689px
>>51404037
>Santa
>Dread Pirate Rogers?

Are there more?
>>
>>51404072
Krampus
US President
Kings Man (Kingdom Death)
Vin Diesel Chronicles of Riddick has the Nercomaunguanga.
>>
thats when the DM comes up with something to compensate.

If it's a quest NPC, what parts of the quest will fail if the party doesn't know about it? How bad is the fuck up in terms of the world? Is there an alternate way for the party to go on said quest? Do you feel like fucking off and going on a different adventure?

Basically, it's a plot twist, roll with it, make epic!
>>
>>51404129
>if you kill the US president, you become the US president

I'm 98% positive that's not how it works.
>>
>>51404189
Okay.
>>
>>51404208
Andrew Johnson killed Abraham Lincoln.
John Tyler killed William Henry Harrison.
Gerald Ford killed Richard Nixon.
Harry Truman killed Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
Theodore Roosevelt killed William McKinley.
George HW Bush killed Ronald Reagan.

Jesus, pick up a history book.
>>
File: 1485357347704-tg.png (45KB, 228x233px) Image search: [Google]
1485357347704-tg.png
45KB, 228x233px
>>51404314

Citation needed, tell me everything you know. I'm not FBI
>>
>>51404666
Citation:
"I killed Ronald Reagan and ate his heart as he approached the end of his second term, so that I might acquire his power. Of course, he didn't know it was the end of his second term until I ended it."
--George Herbert Walker Bush, in an interview with Redbook
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.