[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ELDAR BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: men of iron.jpg (378KB, 1024x1566px) Image search: [Google]
men of iron.jpg
378KB, 1024x1566px
New information on Men of Iron was revealed in a new Audio Drama "Perpetual". Mankind in the Dark Age of Technology was far more powerful than we could have ever dreamed.

>Omnifex Swarms, insect sized mechanical piranhas that can chew through power armor. They can strip somebody wearing power armor of both their armor and their flesh in seconds. They are extremely numerous and swarms can cover entire planets.

>Mechanvores, gigantic robots that can eat hive cities and can bite so hard that not only do they split a hive city in half, but the planet too, down to its core.

>Sunsuffers. They're rings as big as Neptune or Saturn, but able to kill stars.

Not only were these automated weapon systems used by humanity, they all turned upon humans, and humans beat them. Without psychic powers. So presumably they had even BETTER tech that wasn't automated they used to blast all this shit to kingdom come.
>>
>>51401100
That's... not what happened... it was retarted but that's not it. *Took me 5 seconds on google to fact check that*
>>
>>51401100
I guess that's why humans during the DaoT ruled the galaxy not the Eldar who cared more about snorting space-heroin off each others cocks.

Oh wait....
>>
>>51401182
The only source to Eldar superiority is their own claims.

Meanwhile humanity made the same claim, and has now demonstrated military superiority in the form of having a former army of planet killing automated abominations.
>>
>>51401182
The Eldar Empire was actually pretty small, just very technologically advanced and was ruled by a race more interested in sybaritic indulgence than anything else.
>>
File: 1356118595214.jpg (30KB, 498x373px) Image search: [Google]
1356118595214.jpg
30KB, 498x373px
>>51401100
>>Mechanvores, gigantic robots that can eat hive cities and can bite so hard that not only do they split a hive city in half, but the planet too, down to its core.
This is so retarded I believe BL wrote it.
>>
File: Squat.jpg (64KB, 738x936px) Image search: [Google]
Squat.jpg
64KB, 738x936px
>tfw Squats had all of this
>>
ITT: loser HFY autist whose only redeeming feature is being human.

The Eldar being the rulers of the Galaxy has always been canon, and is certainly more so than a shitty Black Library novel. The Eldar were undisputed rulers of the Galaxy for 60 million years, and that has never been retconned.

The Beast Arises mentions that the Eldar fought humanity's unliving legions, and they won.
>>
>>51401737
>that has never been retconned.
I can tell you're not an Imperialfag because you think that means anything to Black Library.
>>
>>51401737
They've been there because everyone else was either uncaring, asleep, dead or too far away.
>>
>>51401898
Beast Arises also goes on about how he Eldar spent that 60 million years fighting horrors and threats that made the Beast invasion (which nearly destroyed the Imperium) look downright trivial. The Cythor fiends, The Krork at the Apex of their might, and other nameless horrors, and finally, mankind's unliving legions.
>>51401878
If it's not supported by Rulebooks and codexes, it might as well be non-canon to me. especially when it comes to that HFY drivel modern 40k lore contains so much of.
>>
>>51401100
>>Mechanvores, gigantic robots that can eat hive cities and can bite so hard that not only do they split a hive city in half, but the planet too, down to its core.
That seems grossly inefficient compared to, say, building a warp-traveling railgun 5 km long that shoots small asteroids at a planet at large fraction of C.
>>
>>51401100
Sauce on the image?
>>
>>51402119
>That seems grossly inefficient

When you are at the level of ability to create a gigantic robot that can bite through a planet to its very core, things like "efficiency" aren't exactly high on your list of priorities.
>>
>>51402847
he does have a point Railgun-anon...
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.