[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1307: The Once and Future Jumper Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 683
Thread images: 121

File: Jump_OP.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Jump_OP.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>51387746
>>
So jumpers, when was a time a companion managed to truly touch your heart. Something that really moved you, and why was that?
>>
>>51395796
Counter Strike's Buy Menu plus Use Any Magic Item.

Viola, I'm the Qing of England
>>
What are some perks that get stronger with time? I only know the True Magics from Fate and Living Saint from Generic Xianxia.
>>
>>51395547
Would it be possible to use the Clow Card item to get The Hope or would I have to get either the Nameless Card or The Nothing, find the other one, and fuse them myself?
>>
>>51395874
Between those two you've already got insanely more power than you'll ever know what to do with. Why bother looking for more? You can only crush galaxies so hard.
>>
>>51395712
>Tenchi: SoL
Light hearted antics. No real danger outside of comedy violence.

>Tenchi: SO
Multidimensional goddesses interacting with reality. Servants of said-goddesses fucking with reality and more or less curb stomping everything in the setting toward the end of that run. Sapient organic ships that can block any attack and are capable of smashing planets. Science that could straight skull-fuck anything short of the ridiculous end of most magic systems.
>>
>>51395912
I'm planning on doing the Civilization jump and I want stuff to train/grow during my long-ass stay.

I don't have Living Saint in my current chain, just First Magic.
>>
>>51395931
So SoL would be fine for early-chain, while SO is better for mid-to-late chain?
>>
>>51395945
Correct on both counts.
>>
>>51395839
It was during Nechronica, when Alma was introduced to the Dolls. She grew attached to them surprisingly quick, adopting them as her children, and becoming quite the Mama Bear. Their interactions were actually pretty adorable. But that changed when the local Necromancer grew annoyed with us interrupting his fun, and sent a legion of zombies to attack our little town. He made them cry.

Within hours, the horde had been obliterated, and Alma herself was on a warpath. She grew even angrier when she found out there were other Necromancers doing the same thing else where. It was still sweet to see her adopting other dolls, but it was also terrifying to see her rampage across the ruined world. One particularly desperate Necromancer threw a nuke at her. It didn't even slow her down. Still, it was moving to see how much Alma cared for the Dolls, even if it was also nightmarish to see just what kind of hell she unleashed on the Necromancers.
>>
>>51395796
>The Once and Future Jumper
Didn't we had this one already?
>>
Alrighty guys; this is it. If you have suggestions or questions, let me know before I upload this on the drive.
>>
File: Bobby-What is this.jpg (134KB, 688x460px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-What is this.jpg
134KB, 688x460px
>>51395839
Bodacious Babes

>>51396002
Bodacious Babes
>>
>>51395987
Nah, OP fucked it up. It was The Once and Former Jumper.
>>
>>51396002
It looks good to me. I might suggest a 0cp 'drawback' for fan fiction and/or one for staying until the Neo-Silver Millennium if you didn't take the Fall of the Silver Millennium scenario, but other then that, it's great.
>>
>>51395839

I got beat up real bad one time and had to walk home since I got "lost" in the mountains after barely winning a fight. Buried under a bunch of snow, couldn't be found by search party. I knew where I was once I dug myself out though. Traveled with my enemy for a bit (neither of us felt like fighting anymore since the fight ended weird), used our combined pocket change for food, split up before getting home. When I actually arrived, I was expecting a lot of bitching and admonishment for not contacting anyone for like a week (since I lived with a bunch of hardasses and sadists at the time, including said companion) but they just ended up happy to see me.

I just got told that they were happy to see me safe, that I did a good job and to just go to my room and rest since I earned it. That was oddly touching on its own even if it didn't sound like it, but there's more. After collapsing in my room, definitely alone, I woke up with the companion sleeping in the corner of the room and a wet rag on my head. It was a really simple gesture, but it felt an awful lot like friendship to me.
>>
>>51396002
...And of COURSE after I say it's final, I forget to add one more thing.

Energy Sense can be extended to the edge of the Solar System in time. I've already added that in the version I'm going to upload, just now.
>>
In Digital Devil Survivor, could a Herald from SMT1 take on the five gods? Do any of them use physical absorb?

Does DDS use chakra or mana?
>>
>>51396164
>SMT 1 Herald
>taking on any of the gods
Nah. Metatron comes before them, and he's far stronger then Michael, and he's the strongest of the Heralds.
>>
>>51395839
During the Trigun jump, I had used Fourth Verse to stop Vash's Angel Arm. I had a 1up, but it was awful when I recovered. When I awoke, I was frightened of...well, fucking everything. I rolled a critical 1 to see if the Fourth Verse would kill me, and the death was super painful and awful. Gave me some nightmares.

I didn't want to really bother Vash with them. Especially because he wasn't entirely happy about me sacrificing myself to stop his Angel Arm. Which was a huge fucking arm cannon for those who don't know anything about Trigun. One night, I couldn't sleep, so I left our bed.

"Hey, where are you going?" He sleepily droned.

"On a walk." I said. "Can't sleep."

"You've been sleeping pretty funny for the last few nights. Is something the matter?" He asked. "You can talk to me." He got up.

"...I've been having nightmares of dying." I said. I didn't want to make him feel worse, but I didn't really want to lie to him.

"Do you want a hug?" He asked.

"Sure." I said, and returned to bed to hug him.

Vash is just a sweet guy in general and there isn't really a mean bone in his body...A+ bf forever. Really needed that hug but I was afraid to ask for one.
>>
>>51396164
>>51396246
Also, it uses Mana.

Also also, you might want to wait until DeSu finishes DDS part 2...whenever that happens.
>>
>>51396262
Where would I go to get the power to kill the 5 gods for that Phys Absorb perk?
>>
>>51395945
Just get a tree-ship mid chain and chill with it.

>>51395931
>Multidimensional goddesses interacting with reality. Servants of said-goddesses fucking with reality and more or less curb stomping everything in the setting toward the end of that run. Sapient organic ships that can block any attack and are capable of smashing planets. Science that could straight skull-fuck anything short of the ridiculous end of most magic systems.
Does that actually happen that often in the novels?
>>
>>51396278
Lots of jumps, really. Grab Heylin Magic from Xiaolin Showdown, train for thousands of years so you can reach Wuya's level (casual planetary-scale reality warping), and then amplify it with the Eye of Set from Swords and Sorcery, boosting it tenfold. That SHOULD work.
>>
>>51396368

There's something really weird about Bon Clay without his full makeup or costume.
>>
The new Nanoha jump has nerf Adult Mode and the Darkness Bloodline. Does anyone know any other perks that let you bypass annoying magic( like bloodlines) requirements or allow you to keep powers that would fade with age.
>>
>>51396482
Go away SB.
>>
>>51396368
Truth be told a lot of that will be mostly just ramping up during the SO jump. I just tossed it out there because it /can/ and /will/ happen at some point. Most of the SO stuff is genuine space opera, ship to ship fights, boarding actions, space pirates and galactic police.

However, if you take the wrong drawback, or the right one depending on how you look at it, or you step too loud or talk to bold then there's every chance that what I described will take place. Which is to say all that background stuff will end up on your front door.

Tenchi SO and end jump are better for smart jumpers as opposed to brute force jumpers.
>>
>>51396506
It's a legitimate question, famalam.
>>
>>51396482
Nope. And Darkness was never really that powerful. It's just that you fucks at SB like to ignore the context of a perk in favor of RAW.
>>
>>51396482
Darkness Bloodline explicitly still allows you to grab Rare Skills, and thus hasn't been modified at all. The lack of "requirements" is presumably just that you can't cast a spell that requires a 5 ton diamond if you don't have a 5 ton diamond.
>>
>>51395646
Threadly reminder that Sakura dies in a car crash some time after the series ends.
>>
>>51396698
...What?
>>
>>51396688
No, it doesn't. Heavens nerfed it, powerwanker, and you won't take this victory away from us. Why don't you follow your friend back to SB?
>>
File: FU.gif (977KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
FU.gif
977KB, 500x281px
>>51396482
See: >>51396506 and >>51396652

Also understand that these Go The Fuck Away comments don't apply to SB'ers writ large. We have several great jump makers who've come to /jc/ from SB. No, that does not include DIrge you taint licking shitbird. Don't even try. It's speaking to the full contact retards who play fuck-fuck with the wording of every motherfucking perk to try and turn it into one-step omnipotence. It is the most obtuse form of masturbation, and manages to be wholly absurd and completely uninteresting.

Fix yo shit or get fucked.
>>
>>51396698
Excuse me? That's...that's dark. Well, I'm preventing that for sure.
>>
>>51396745
a picture of op
>>
>>51396791
He's lying, by the way
>>
>>51396742
Yes. Clearly, the words, "With time, you can even copy other Rare Skills." mean that you cannot, in fact, copy other rare skills. Truly, you are a bastion of sanity in this sea of crazy powerwankers.
>>
>>51396735
>>51396791
Apparently, there's something in another series by CLAMP called Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, but I've never seen actual proof.

This may just be one of those things that's been repeated so many times that people just assume it's true.
>>
So, Linker Cores are, like, real physical organs? I was under the impression they were more meta-physical organs like Magic Circuits and such.
>>
>>51396835
As far as I remember the big thing about Resevoir Chronicles is the fact that Sakura later went on to found the kingdom of magic that Tsubasa's Sakura was in or something but trying to parse through all the mind flipping and dimension hopping would be a huge pain.
>>
>>51396835
Fucking anime and its word salad titles. Smh.
>>
>>51396810
Oh, good.

>>51396835
One of those types of rumors, I see.
>>
File: nanohaAs_03.jpg-original.jpg (29KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
nanohaAs_03.jpg-original.jpg
29KB, 500x375px
>>51396851
Pic relevant.
>>
>>51396884
heh, I had forgotten that Shamal can do that at range
>>
>>51396884
See, I saw that, but there's a lot of metaphysical stuff that's for some reason visible. Like souls and shit, often glowing balls of light. So, LCs can be physically manipulated, then? Like, with mundane tools? Can they become infected?
>>
>>51396652
>>51396506
>>51396745
First off I'm ignoring all of you. I don't have time to listen to your childish war with SB.

>>51396688

Was never gonna use it like that. I was going to try to copy Saint Kaiser Bloodline.That was pretty much it.
>>
Hey, in a setting like DnD where some classes have cool fluff but suck mechanically, can we assume that they work better when they're no longer limited by gameplay mechanics? Just enough to make them competitive with comparable classes?
>>
>>51396919
keep in mind that in this setting magic is a scientic-explainable phenomena
>>
>>51396583
It seems to me as long as you stay out of the reach of the main subjects of Chousins (mostly Z), everything will be OK.

Also, if you go to Kingdom Hearts, DeSu2, Alterworld, Siderals and JLD before Tenchi, you could potentially murder the Chousins and survive to tell the tale.
>>
>>51396806
[blog]
I spent a minute or so in the Army, and there are two dubious "honors" my friends give me shit about. The first of these is making a grown ass man, a man, not even a kid, straight up bawl as I explained the extent to which he was fucking up. The second is receiving a standing slow clap from a Navy Senior Chief Petty Officer to congratulated me for delivering a particularly multisyllabic rant to someone who outranked me by a good bit.
[/blog]

There is very little that I say in thread that I wouldn't say to someone IRL. Having said that, your pic made me laugh. Thanks, anon.

>>51396934
Anon, if you tell someone you're ignoring them, you're not really ignoring them.
>>
>>51395839
Remember the boggart lesson in Prisoner of Azkaban? I had a bit of a breakdown afterwards, threw a huge prissy fit. Harry finally found me mildly drunk on the roof of Gryffindor tower and was a better friend than I really deserved at the time. Cheered me up the way I needed.

http://pastebin.com/1mV27ZGJ

I really need to make sure I apologize to him post-Spark.
>>
>>51396919
We don't really receive an explanation. All we know is that Mages have Linker Cores, which (depending on the translation) either gather mana from... dimensional space, IIRC, or generate it. And they have different capacities. That's about all we know. Although in the setting Magic is literally a science, so for all we know, it is, in fact, part of the soul and they just have magic that lets them poke the soul.

>>51396934
... I don't think it was /ever/ able to do that. You could probably steal the rare skills that the bloodline grants, but you wouldn't steal the bloodline itself.
>>
>>51396945
Fanwank whatever you, m8.
>>
>>51396745
Why the hostility? Was that some post copied from SB? Because part of it is a factual statement, since Adult Mode was nerfed and Darkness was clarified/nerfed/whatever and the other half is a question.
>>
>>51396945
Despite some of DnD's weirdness the mechanics are game stuff and aren't how it works in lore. Assume that a level is a level as far as effectiveness goes.
>>
>>51396961
>spoiler
El oh fucking el. Are you extra-omnipotent? Not regular garden variety omnipotent, but extra industrial experimental military grade omnipotent? Cause if not, then best of luck with that plan buddy.
>>
>>51396956
How so? Is it actually like what the MCU Asgardians believe magic to be?
>>
How fast could you learn a language from scratch with Brilliant from Sherlock Holmes and a perfect memory perk?

My Jumper just went to Wuxia as a Drop-In and I realized they don't know ancient Chinese. Or modern Chinese.
>>
>>51396884
Silly titlet, you need to grow big tits not stubby arms if you want to avoid the bully.
>>
>>51397011
The easier solution is to go Tamaranian in TT and just tongue wrestle as many linguists as possible.
>>
>>51397011
You always understand the main language of the starting area in every new jump. It's in the rules somewhere, probably in the OP image.
>>
File: Shamal.png (214KB, 512x768px) Image search: [Google]
Shamal.png
214KB, 512x768px
>>51396945
Probably? Most of the problem comes from the fact that casters have a stupidly broad concept for what they encompass though. Wizards are bullshit not because they do absurd damage, but because they can spend one day with the ability to teleport, summon armies, mind control people, and animate a bunch of zombies, and the second day conjuring fireballs made of Real Fire (tm, ignores magic resist), reshaping the environment, and casually going to heaven to hang out with the gods.

>>51396995
It was brought up on SB originally.

>>51397029
Bully is pic relevant.
>>
>>51397011
Dinotopia has a stupidly cheap "you know every language you hear" perk.
>>
>>51397029
Tits of any size can be beautiful, and size is no guarantee of beauty.
>>
>>51397009
as in it is a studied and well understood form of a naturally occurring energy. I am fairly sure you can get a degree in it. there are "magic" power plants and everything. Honestly with every sequel series it becomes more of a mecha series with the serial numbers filed off.
>>
>>51397103
Lol. Go to Inheritance, you're now omnipotent.
>>
>>51397011
I think one of the things a lot of people assume is that, when you enter a jump, you get the local language as a freebie.

My personal rule on this is that, when you enter a jump with a different local language, Jumpchan does the equivalent of smooshing her finger around in the language center of your brain to change your native language. As an example, if you hailed from England and spoke English as your native language, then went to generic anime setting #468, you'd find that you spoke Japanese as well as you had spoken English. However, if you later traveled to England while in the jump, you wouldn't be able to understand what people were saying. However, if you learn additional languages on your own time, or have a perk that gives you additional languages, you can still speak those just fine. You'll also tend to pick up languages that you could speak at one point a lot faster than normal, just because they are, in a way, familiar.
>>
>>51397103
>Dinotopia
Who did that jump, and have they done any more? It was pretty solid.
>>
>>51397125
You're only omnipotent if you kill jump-chan and take over your own jumping.
>>
>>51397117
That sucks, mang. Mecha a shit. A SHIT!
>>
>>51397125
The name of magic does not do the stuff Justice Anon thought it did when he made the original jump.
>>
>>51397135
Jane Doe, I believe? Maybe Annette.

Apologies in advance to both, but they're both somewhat generic female names.
>>
If you gain a demon weapon alt-form in Soul Eaters, can you import yourself as an item in other jumps?
>>
>>51397162
>Jane Doe
That's sticking in my head for some reason. Does she post here anymore?
>>
File: force next.jpg (508KB, 2729x1227px) Image search: [Google]
force next.jpg
508KB, 2729x1227px
>>51397142
case in point on the sequel series
>>
>>51397183
Yes. In this very thread, even. Or at least last thread.
>>
>>51397183
>Does she post here anymore?
..Anon, she's literally right up there. >>51396986
>>
>>51397162
Well, the title has 'Jane Doe' underneath it.
>>
>>51397103
...huh. I probably could have worded that a bit better.

>>51397135
>>51397162
That was me.

>spoiler
started as a joke, and it's stuck since the beginning of my chain.

>>51397183
Right here, dude.
>>
>>51397230
You can nerf it, if you'd like. We can never have too many nerfs.
>>
>>51397164

Nah, but you can count Demon Weapon companions as items for the purposes of a future weapon import.
>>
For the purposes of DC Occult, is there anything on the moon?
>>
>>51397275
Probably.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
Soul Eater Jump 065:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Soul Eater NOT [+0]
Slapstick [+100]
Somethings Missing [+300]
Origin: Student Meister
Perks:
The Face [Free]
Weapon-Partner Proficiency [Free]
Ripper [-100]
Wavelength Communication [Free]
Soul Perception [-100]
Enchanter [-300]
Soul Menace [-150]
Utility Meister [-200]
Anti-Demon Wavelength [-400]
Gear:
Stylish Outfit [Free]
Death's List [Free]
Enchanter's Gloves [Free]
Beelzebub [-50]

My plan is to manage a few things like use my Anti-Demon Wavelength to mitigate the effective Madness of the main cast by bumping into them every so often and giving them a nice relaxing Soul Resonance, though after a while those who gained Soul Perception noted me and confronted me. I told them the truth, partially, that I couldn't really control my power and that I didn't much care because my Soul Wavelength was basically a 'Therapy Wavelength'.

Not much else to say, avoid the bad guys!
>>
>>51397210
Don't confuse me with your fancy facts.

>>51397230
Neat. You working on anything at the moment?
>>
>>51396986
AND THEN THEY FUCKED

What? That's how it usually goes.
>>
>>51397307
Harry is a permavirgin.
>>
>>51396989
You got it right. I just word my statement incorrectly.

>>51397099

Yes,someone else can't come up with the same idea as SB by themselves.It's like if you nerf "drain no" and "Incomprehensible" from young justice.

Anyone asking for replacement skills must be from SB.
>>
>>51397337
But he had children in the epilogue.
>>
>>51397275
I think the JL hangs out there sometimes. Superman certainly does. Tommy Monaghan's grave is also up there, though that depends on continuity.
>>
>>51397337

Harry has a son in canon, so he can't be a permavirgin.

Unless the Cursed Child was somehow even more of a shitshow then I've already heard it was and had Ginny cuck Harry so the kid isn't his?
>>
>>51397353
>implying they were his
>>
>>51397353
Magic.
>>
>>51397230
Looking back, I could probably clarify a fair few of these items. Not necessarily nerfing, but removing some ambiguity.

>>51397258
but nerfs stink. they're big, loud, and they don't take to being in a ship's hold very well.

>>51397300
I have a skeletal wip for Lost in Space and am rereading Hitchhiker's Guide.

>>51397307
dude. I'm married, he was thirteen, and Hermione is pretty territorial. two and a half very good reasons not to.
>>
>>51397341
>Yes,someone else can't come up with the same idea as SB by themselves.It's like if you nerf "drain no" and "Incomprehensible" from young justice.
>Anyone asking for replacement skills must be from SB.

Okay, fair point, apologies. It was, however, brought up there not too much earlier.
>>
>>51397365
>had Ginny cuck Harry so the kid isn't his
There is a time I would have laughed at the possibility of this, now I am more or less convinced that its likely part of CC.
>>
>>51397359
>Tommy Monaghan's
Who is this?

And i'm cool with the watchtower. Or hey, I can take dimension lord and rent it out as a super base for them.
>>
>>51397379
>Hermione
She's into Ron. Or is this headcanon?
>>
>>51397379
Relax, it was just a joke.
>>
>>51396482
Bypassing some magic requirements could be done with either false balance from Age of Wonders or opposite magic from Anima. Neither is exactly what you want, but they should help a little.

However as far as I know Adult Mode was unique as a perk.
You'd need to fuck with your age or find something in a jump to do that for you.
>>
>Jumper rolls low on age
>Jumper tries to sneak into an R-rated movie
>Gets caught, parents (companions) are called
>Punishment is promised and Jumper is dragged out by their wrist
>Outside, exasperated companion points out that Jumper is centuries old, and has enough shapeshifting to easily take an adult form
>Jumper complains that companion just doesn't get it

How do you feel when a jump makes you a kid again? Do you try to enjoy it? What do you do? Do you think that's stupid and just age yourself up at the first opportunity?
>>
>>51397379
I'm deriving far too much amuseement from deciding which one would be the half good reason.
>>
>>51397399
From Garth Ennis's Hitman. Had X-ray vision, was a hitman who was slightly gay for Superman, and saved the planet at least once. Ended up dying at the end of his series.
>>
>>51397413
I enjoy being a kid again, using that one perk from the superhero school jump Bancho made in order to actually...you know, be a kid again.
>>
>>51397461
...Why is he buried on the moon?
>>
>>51397409
It was me steering the universe the way I wanted it to go, starting with Harry's trip to Diagon Alley and ending with dealing with Voldemort during the Third Task, then Harry gets to have three rather peaceful years at school.

>>51397413
I enjoy it for the most part. School's entirely too boring, to the point that I made it a side-quest in Cardcaptor Sakura to become the youngest person to ever get into Tokyo University.

Plus no one takes you seriously as a kid, so you can get away with just about anything.

>>51397410
so was my response. see >>51397426
>>
>>51397413
It depends. Sometimes. Usually just be a kid/go to school again. I love knowledge and the various methods in which it's disseminated, and the way in which different cultures raise children. I'm also a bit of a masochist. It also depends on the plot. Bartimaeus? There's clearly enough of a world there to do interesting things without children. Harry Potter? Less so.
>>
File: 1300004917997.jpg (163KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1300004917997.jpg
163KB, 640x960px
>>51397003
Actually you don't need to be omnipotent to pull it off. You just need them not throwing you big bangs at your face.

The Counter Actor is a crippling weakness that they have, to the point that even attacking their avatars could kill them.

If they have a weakness, you become one with 'A Key to Any Lock'. With 'Always an Ending' you're able to kill superior beings no matter their immortality and make sure that the multiverse doesn't collapse after that. The other perks are mostly to tank the conceptual/reality warping attacks, though they will do nothing against they breaking the reality in front and throwing you into the void. That's why you need the House of Mystery/Tower of Fate.

Of course, you will need to pin the three of them in a single point to pull it off, and do it before they can counter attack. Noting that the only moment where that happens is when Kami-Tenchi is forming, it's actually quite pointless to try to murder them.

Unless you plan to kill Tenchi and hope that his death retroactively also destroys Kami-Tenchi at the same time.

I'm not saying that you should try this or that you will certainly be able to pull it off, I'm just saying that the possibility exist due to the nature of the Chousin. Trying to pull this off with an Outer God, a Marvel/DC abstract, will probably end up badly.

But if something shows a specially powerful weakness, you could pull it off.
>>
>>51397544
Does Harry Potter even have magic college? I'd be surprised there's no institute of higher learning, considering magic could basically be several branches of science, but this IS Wizard Britain we're talking about.
>>
>>51397413
Lifeless Being is great for that. It's not a shapeshifting perk, it lets you set your age to whatever you want. Sometimes its useful to be a kid, and sometimes its just fun.
>>
>>51397098
>>51397131
Yeah, I should have mentioned that I don't really follow that rule.
Just seems like more fun, more of challenge, to learn the languages the 'right' way. More 'authentic'.

>>51397044
I already plan on doing that when I get there.
I usually go Tamaranean Nerd.

>>51397103
I'll check it out.

…I still need to find Worm anon.
>>
File: mechawaifus.jpg (278KB, 1280x900px) Image search: [Google]
mechawaifus.jpg
278KB, 1280x900px
>>51397029
Nanoha is young not a titlet.
Her and Fate both.
>>
>>51397487
It might have just been a memorial that Supes made. The reason why it was on the moon was because the mission where he saved the planet was near/on the moon.
>>
>>51397545
I wouldn't call the Counter Actor a weakness as such, it's what it says on the label: counter actor. It was created as a result of their manipulation of the universe. In some ways it points to the existence of a Kami Tenchi before Tenchi becomes Kami Tenchi.
>>
>>51397487
Oh, he's not buried on the moon. Tommy's body was vaporized. He's just got a memorial gravestone on the moon, because Superman liked him. Considered him to be a good person, even if he was a crude and violent man. So Superman took a piece of the Watchtower that Tommy had vandalized while he was up there and made it into a gravestone.
>>
>>51397575
>pic
Is that canon?
>>
wait a minute am I reading this right?

I can just choose to be Saturn no cp required?

hahahahhaha
>>
>>51397636
Not the Earth Federation and Zeon outfits but yeah they grow up. Nanoha is a weird magical girl show. It has like a seven year time skip and they only grom more competent and powerful as adults despite the show introducing a new younger cast.
>>
>>51397413
I usually just go with it. It's not like my size has any bearing on my ability at this point, and it's sometimes fun to pretend.
>>
>>51397636
Is it canon that they grow up to be very voluptuous? Yes. Is that pic canon? No, that's just a joke on how MGLN characters are heavily inspired by mecha tropes. It fucked it up, though. Nanoha is inspired by Amuro Rey's various Gundams, so having her in a swimsuit version of his uniform makes sense. But Fate is Sanger Zonvolt, not Char Aznable. She should be in an Aggressors uniform, get that Red Comet shit out of here.
>>
>>51397413
I want you to imagine an 11-year old boy running around A Certain Scientific Railgun with Imagine Breaker and all the appearance perks.

Cause that was me.

...pretty sure I had Misaka as my personal stalker by the time things sussed out.
>>
>>51397649
>wanting to be a fatass
No, I don't actually know what you're talking about. Fatass.
>>
>>51396002
Can you format the font for the thanks section differently? Or maybe move it to the notes?
>>
>>51397703
Fate has some influence from Char as well. Notably her speed and initially hidden identity.
>>
>>51397611
She needed help to travel back in time and was able to attack the Chousin from inside the multiverse. It could be part of a law created by Kami-Tenchi as well, but she didn't display any specially potent power aside from just being able to fuck with the Chousin without stepping into their plane of existence, so I'm inclined to say that it was part of their own nature.
>>
>>51397710
so...Negima?
>>
>>51397730
Eh, I guess. There aren't the aesthetic similarities like with Sanger, though.
>>
>>51397379
>removing some ambiguity

The perk's not really ambiguous, it pretty clearly explains what it does.

It's just a 100 CP perk that's better than the capstones.
>>
How would one go about replicating SCP-2801's power? To explain, SCP-2801 is a chest that manifests the opener's childhood 'superhero clothes'. So a towel worn as a cape would actually allow someone to fly. Are there any perks that would allow me to do that, or something similar to that? Because the idea of giving a kid, or even a cynical adult, something like that pleases me.
>>
File: Bobby-God Priest.jpg (167KB, 728x417px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-God Priest.jpg
167KB, 728x417px
>>51397110

>Tits of any size can be beautiful, and size is no guarantee of beauty.

>An anon finally gets the true meaning of Bodacious Babes after all this time.

Bodacious Babes
>>
>>51396961
>>51397545
Sure. Or you could just cast Giga Slave and be done with it.

The only being in Tenchi Muyo who could fight the Lord of Nightmares would be Kami Tenchi himself.
>>
>>51397738
Nah. Negi is way more directly bullshit then Imagine Breaker.
>>
>>51397713
to clarify I am talking about the new sailor moon update which has:
"You may use this origin to replace any of the Sailor Senshi except for Sailor Moon." So can be the Senshi of Death and Rebirth with no cp surcharge
>>
>>51397769
In the SCP jump, there's a perk called 'Anartist'. It'll allow you to make up to Keter-level SCPs.
>>
>>51396002
Is Sailor Sol taken?
>>
>>51397738
Nah.

I mean, I was 11 in Negima as well, but I didn't have any of those fucking drawbacks so I could play things nice and dumb until the Mars vacation hit and I proceeded to troll everyone. Even Fate. Especially Fate.
>>
File: Speed Is Life.png (258KB, 1482x1392px) Image search: [Google]
Speed Is Life.png
258KB, 1482x1392px
>>51397778
Righteous
>>
>>51397806
And I could use the Researcher capstone with that to replicate SCP-2801 itself. That works, thanks anon.
>>
>>51397837
By every Sailor Moon fanfiction ever made, yes.
>>
>>51397857
Sailor Hecate?
>>
>>51397896
Anon pls.
>>
File: Wat.gif (451KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Wat.gif
451KB, 500x500px
>>51397566
What is that supposed to mean?
>>
>>51397779
My omnipotent vs your omnipotent usually doesn't end well.
>>
>>51397896

here is a list of the canon ones
http://wikimoon.org/index.php?title=Sailor_Senshi
>>
>>51397896
You know what you must do Sailor Nibiru
>>
>>51397011
Overlord has a 50 CP perk for that. You don't get to learn to write, neither you learn the language, but you can communicate with pretty much everyone. This also extends to companions.
>>
So a question about the Warframe jump. If I take my warframe as armor at the end can I still remote control other warframes I've built?
>>
>>51396482
Does anyone know why Adult Mode was nerfed?
>>
>>51397924
Sailor Hekate? Because the names are Roman.
>>
>>51397934
Well, you made the Sherlock Holmes jump, right?
I was just wandering how long it'd take to learn ancient Chinese from scratch in Wuxia, provided I have Brilliant and a perfect memory perk.
>>
>>51397736
I agree that its part of the universe, it's a direct reaction of the universe to the cosmic levels of dickery the Chousin have been practicing for billions of years. I also think it's highly likely that pre-Tenchi Kami Tenchi was the one that included that series of laws and mechanics.

I get the rest of your write up, that's pretty solid, though I still think it's suicidal. However, I still don't think that CA counts as a weakness as such.
>>
>>51397945
The Choushin aren't omnipotent. Their powers and minds have definitive limits as is displayed in canon. In fact, one of the biggest plot points in the whole continuity is the Choushin trying to figure out if it's possible to overcome those limits.

The Lord of Nightmares does not. She is a multiversal omnipotent, an entity with effectively infinite, absolute power that cannot be "defeated" because she can do anything she wants on any scale without any limitations regardless of logic or sense. She belongs to a class of beings known as "omnipotents" because it is impossible to actually beat them. The only thing you can really do is stalemate them with another omnipotent.
>>
>>51397980
Probably just because Heaven's rewrote the perk.
I sincerely doubt it has anything to do with muh nerfs since the perk itself actually does do more things now.
It's just missing something that it used to have in return.
>>
>>51397980
it wasnt really, heavens just clarified some things. in fact looking at both there is a slight buff in the new wording
>>
>>51398010
Probably not long at all. It sounds like something Sherlock would do. Perfect Memory perks are insanely good for that kind of thing on their own, being an actual genius on top of it should make it a piece of cake.

Thank heavens for a moment I thought you were one of those waifu-mongers.
>>
>>51398028
So why exactly do you think she's going to go beat all your enemies for you?
>>
File: 1480756537057.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1480756537057.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>51397934
It means that you will be mah waifu. Oh yes, you will be waifu.
>>
>>51398062
Because I have a spell that summons a few nanometers of one of her eyelashes and uses it to destroy the universe.
>>
>>51398050
So like a month or two, max? That's convenient. Thanks.
>>
>>51398096
Why would she keep letting you do that? You certainly can't force it.
>>
>>51398034
>>51398037
How? Now it's literally only good for botched age rolls. And that's assuming you don't have a method of aging yourself or shapeshifting somehow.
>>
File: Slime18.jpg (124KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Slime18.jpg
124KB, 1000x750px
>>51397849

Supple Slime
>>
>>51398028
>The only thing you can really do is stalemate them with another omnipotent.
If you can do that, then she's not omnipotent in any sense of the word, as there is something she can't do. Basic logic man. If she could do anything, then she shouldn't be stalemated.
>>
>>51398096
This isn't the most retarded thing I've heard all week, but it's still retarded.
>>
File: i am the hero.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
i am the hero.webm
3MB, 640x360px
This feels relevant.
>>
>>51398121
Because she doesn't notice and, in most circumstances, doesn't care.

She's omnipotent. Why would she care about you using her shed skin cells to destroy a universe? She accidentally creates multiverses with stray thoughts. As long as you don't fuck the spell up she won't even notice.
>>
>>51398146
The chain needs more slime
>>
>>51398096
The spell in question is only a really powerful blast, around nuclear levels of destruction with a magical fuck your shit, if you don't full out summon her. The end a universe thing is just if she shows up and decides to end the universe in question. It doesn't have universe or even planetary levels of destruction without LoN herself intervening.
>>
>>51398037
There was a reason to take it before. Now it's just generic blah. Went from being unique to useless.
>>
>>51398125 it helps with mana control and gives an altform the same as before. it never did anything else.
the fact that it now also gives you access to your adult abilities in childform is a direct buff.

all other abilites were fanwanks
>>
>>51398125
It forces you at your peak even if your body isn't there.
So you don't have to relearn all your martial arts for different ages and such. It also protects against de-aging in a way and you can be the little kid without giving up adult stats.
>>
File: They are everywhere.gif (491KB, 480x250px) Image search: [Google]
They are everywhere.gif
491KB, 480x250px
>>51398069
I knew it. They're always there, waiting. I can't let my guard down.

Can't sleep farms will get me.
>>
>>51398208
There are a number of settings where only kids have magical powers or where the older you got the weaker your powers got. Adult mode was proof against that. now it's not.
>>
>>51398236
there are seveal age control perks
at the top of my head symphonia and danmachi both have some
>>
>>51398237
How many of those settings don't fiat let you keep the powers after you're done again?
Because as far as I know all of them do.
>>
>>51398253
Narnia has a really good one as well.
>>
File: IMG_9971.jpg (280KB, 850x1203px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9971.jpg
280KB, 850x1203px
Anyone have a secret identity they keep hidden from most people? Like a Bruce Wayne to your Batman.

BODACIOUS BABE
>>
>>51398255
I think medaka box erases everything you don't buy with cp, but i might be wrong about it being an age setting.
>>
File: 1435282399209.jpg (20KB, 469x354px) Image search: [Google]
1435282399209.jpg
20KB, 469x354px
>>51398255
>>51398237
I'm just sad that know I need to lose my powers with age in Medaka Box...

Wait, I have Narnian Time and I don't actually need to age!
>>
File: nice.gif (419KB, 500x230px) Image search: [Google]
nice.gif
419KB, 500x230px
>>51398269
>BODACIOUS BABE
Approve
>>
>>51398253
Ranma has a weird item for that.
>>
>>51398274
>>51398284
Medaka box is fiat loss. "growing up" in reality has nothing to do with it.

Just use the fucking flask plan you casuals.
>>
>>51398208
>all other abilites were fanwanks
No, that's explicitly false:

>Adult Mode (Cost: 200, Discount Belkan): The body of a child does not channel magic as efficiently as an adult does, so the technique of transforming into an older version of oneself was developed so prospective young mages could train at their eventual power, at the cost of it being slightly straining. You gain the ability to perform this technique as well, assuming the form of yourself in you late teens or early adulthood, giving the above stated benefits. Additionally, after this jump, powers that fade with age or overuse no longer do so, and maintaining Adult Mode is far less straining.

>Adult Mode [200cp – Discount Belka]: Power with age is problematic, especially if you’re in a much younger body than you’re used to having...or worse, stuck in a child-like form forever. Things like muscle movements, dexterity, and so on may not really follow you that well when you’re barely the height of an adult human’s waist, too. This fixes that problem. You may now spend a small amount of mana to change into an ‘adult form’, which reflects your physical body in its prime in terms of age (or the nearest ‘adult’ equivalent), which will let you use said abilities without fear of a diminuitive form holding you back. Even outside of this ‘adult form’, your physical and mental abilities still function as though you were in said prime, which can create quite a shock for someone who thought arm-wrestling a child was a good idea. Note that abilities or powers that specifically grow with age don’t apply here - merely things that would be held back by a newly juvenille form.

It's really only useful now if you don't have shapeshifting or take a very limited and specific set of drawbacks.

>>51398255
Not a lot do, actually. And that's no guarantee they'll retain their magnitude, either.
>>
File: 1483467857116.png (611KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483467857116.png
611KB, 1280x720px
>>51398269
I pretend to be a fighter, but I'm actually just a mage with pretty good spells.
>>
>>51398310
>Just use the fucking flask plan you casuals.
>Implying I didn't do both

I just want to fuck with both the fiat and the chain
>>
>>51398322
>4 Cut Hero
>>
File: tumblr_mfifs2tb8L1rdnuxfo1_400.png (16KB, 255x538px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mfifs2tb8L1rdnuxfo1_400.png
16KB, 255x538px
>>51398269
By day, I am just the mild mannered recluse, Ryley English. But by night, I'm the equally reclusive hero, The Starlit Seer!
>>
>>51398269
Secret identities Are for people whose Loved ones Are awesome enough to go Fighting crime along with them, not that I never had a superhero Name, it's just I stayed in that identity all the time.
>>
>>51398342
what flask plan?
>>
File: Jolyne_jojoeoh.png (289KB, 499x608px) Image search: [Google]
Jolyne_jojoeoh.png
289KB, 499x608px
>>51398269
>not Jolyne
Disappoint
>>
>>51398406
bottled talent. Or essentially liquid superpowers.
>>
Is anyone here capable of giving a ruling - or even advice - on digimon?

I want to know if shakkamon (someone who evolves from angewomon) is a valid slide evolution from lilithmon.
>>
So I have a question about Ogre Battles specifically the Monster Mash drawback where you can get Deneb as a companion...
I think I may have screwed myself out of this but since Deneb is really a spirit who is possessing the bodies of other girls if you exercise the spirit can you take the girl she was using with you instead? I really don't need any more companions but it just seems leaving the girl there with that much ill will and suspicion isn't a good thing.
>>
File: IMG_0303.jpg (166KB, 675x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0303.jpg
166KB, 675x1024px
>>51398350
Why so reclusive? Shouldn't your alter ego be everything you're not?

>>51398322
Myself I'm a bard for alter ego, basically Bruce Wayne. Successful & charming. My true self I'm more like Batman, as an assassin I take jobs to challenge myself then steal all the valuables I can.

Favorite assassination is reverse pickpocket. After stealing anything valuable on a person, I put a vial of poison that breaks when they move away.

>>51398414
Femtaro > Jolyene
>>
>>51398440
>>51398406
A collection of studies and data created with the purpose to replicate and give other people super-powers.

The first Flask Plan gave a guy the power to create powers, including conceptual ones that mess with the plot.

It's that kind of thing.
>>
>>51398481
Because I have ridiculous levels of Clairvoyance and Sympathetic Magic, and I don't like interacting with people?
>>
>>51398414
>>51398269
Did you ever notice that all other factors aside, you can always tell who is a stand user by them dressing incredibly different from everyone else?
>>
>>51398392
Bancho, you forgot to turn on the grammar again.
>>
>>51398515
yes it's called being a protagonist
>>
>>51398269
No one must know I am a secret moth being, no one.
>>
>>51398515
The problem is literally everyone in Jojo dresses that weird.
>>
>>51398515
stand user = batshit crazy
>>
>>51398540
Good Luck with that.
>>
File: Read the manga 3.jpg (27KB, 264x328px) Image search: [Google]
Read the manga 3.jpg
27KB, 264x328px
>>51398515
>>
File: Jonran Jogura.gif (2MB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
Jonran Jogura.gif
2MB, 499x281px
>>51398269
>pic
Git gud.
>>
>>51398561
I just walk around in my TOME avatar form, which looks like a human.
>>
What uses does a lunar mate waifu have?
>>
Jumpers!
What kind of wand did you have in Harry Potter?
Wood and core types, length, flexibility, everything.
>>
>>51398527
sorry dictation skipped a couple of words There.
Secret identities Are for people whose Loved ones Are not awesome enough to go Fighting crime along with them, not that I never had a superhero Name, it's just I stayed in that identity all the time. the bludhaven shadow Is cast upon crime, even in the light of broad daylight.

>>51398544
>>51398537
I am not arguing that,

>>51398543
Seriously? I did not catch that,good thing I make a point of brain taping every manger and trending fashion designer in every world I jump.
>>
File: image.png (507KB, 639x868px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
507KB, 639x868px
>>51398269
Other than the obligatory superhero/villain identities, not really. Well, other than mild-mannered secretary Hannah being the true identity of the operatingest operators of all time.

BODACIOUS BABE
>>
File: lewd every single day.jpg (79KB, 501x720px) Image search: [Google]
lewd every single day.jpg
79KB, 501x720px
>>51398590
Congratulations, that's the most easily answered question I've ever seen.
>>
Heaven's Anon, if you're around, does the Elfen Lied jump take place in the manga timeline?
>>
>>51398609
cherry dragonheartstring seemed appropiate.
10inch? I gave its length in actual measurements of 27cm
>>
>>51398590
they can tank things pretty gud...
Lunars aren't that great as far as exalts go, but they are still exalted.

Think mini solar with some shapeshifting in there. The sex can get very kinky. If you aren't into kemono/furry stuff they're probably not for you.
>>
>>51398676
at the very least it mentions a lot of manga only stuff
>>
>>51398618
why do you use voice to text?
>>
>>51398659
>>100 lewds

how do you fit 100 Lewds into a day? The process takes at least four hours Doesn't it?
>>
>>51398609
Redwood, Phoenix Feather, 33 Centimeters, not at all flexible. I engraved a few runes and Correspondence Sigils for added snaziness.
>>
>>51398312
Just interpret "in your prime" as meaning that you can use abilities as well as you could at their prime. I.E., when you were a kid.

Boom, literally nothing left to complain about.
>>
>>51398715
Right, I was hoping for the option to go to the anime timeline since it's slightly less dangerous and I know the anime better.
>>
>>51398734
Time dilation.
>>
File: 1484406059960.jpg (39KB, 540x476px) Image search: [Google]
1484406059960.jpg
39KB, 540x476px
So my day has been garbage, and I'm not in any mood for horseshit today. The changes to old perks were a combination of me following the WIP format and attempting to translate the same perks over without just copying the old text. No 'nerf' or 'buff' was anything except me trying to make the same thing while balancing internally with the prices. I even tried buffing it, but apparently, I need a degres in fucking legalese to avoid this happening.

I'll look at it again when I get home.
>>
>>51398738
>>51398738
>Redwood

wooden objects combust at 451 degrees Fahrenheit, correspondence letters create a heat sufficient enough to burn paper which is the same temperature, I don't think you have a wand anymore

>>51398770
fair enough
>>
>>51398734
By following the example of a True Hero.
>>
>>51398739
That doesn't work. It explicitly mentions that it doesn't work on powers that abilities that "grow specifically with age" don't apply, which by the same token means that its opposite likely wouldn't. Also, it only makes reference to physical and mental qualities, and "things that would be held back by a newly juvenille (sic.) form". Previously, it would have prevented LotR-style degradation. Now it no longer does.
>>
>>51398609
Black Walnut with the feather of a Thunderbird as a core. Thirteen and seven-eighths inches. Unyielding.

Damn, that was a good wand, especially when I used it to bash the pretty Malfoy's face in.
>>
>>51398481
>Femtaro > Jolyene
Baka taste senpai.
>>
>>51398818
What do you think the runes were for?
>>
>>51398637
bodacious boats
>>
>>51398609
Unicorn, alder, rigid, 12''.
>>
>>51398609
I took one to Wandless magic and silent magic so I wouldn't need one,I just point and think.
>>51398848
fair enough
>>
>>51398590
Apart from >>51398659, obviously... Lunars are ridiculously versatile shapeshifters.

They can take the forms of pretty much anything. Starting with animals, but then working up to were-creatures, humans, plants, demons, elementals, ghosts, gods, fae, behemoths, swarms of insect/pests, split in two, kaijus version of all of those, and geography like forests or mountains or lakes or cloud.

They shift basically whatever mutations on their forms too. Wings? Easy. Gills? Peanuts. Claws? Yup. Extra Arms? Sure. Fire breath? Would require an elemental/dragon form, but yes. Tentacles? You bet.

They can produce drugs and substances in their bodies, become ludicrously attractive, drive people insane with a short speech, mutate people with a touch, outright ignore fatal wounds, shapeshift their weapons into whatever they need, eat literally anything, age in reverse, sculpt flesh like clay, wound people with scars that'll never heal, breathe clouds of wasps on people they don't like, spiderman it up with webbings, create bone shields (which is incidentially the cheapest perfect parry in the post-errata, even if it only works a few times per fight), cloak themselves in Wyld energy composed of shimmering lights and impoosible sensations, teleport around, run a thousand miles in a few minutes through wormholes, double their own speed through manipulating time around them, get ridiculously tanky with bone armor, tough hides, and redundant organs...

And more.
>>
File: 1439839919524.gif (927KB, 500x431px) Image search: [Google]
1439839919524.gif
927KB, 500x431px
>>51398269
I am me. It would be an insult to myself to pretend otherwise.

I need to find more white-haired fluffytail pics.

I actually managed to bring bustle dresses back in Mad Men. Moonlighted as a model when I wasn't being the best damn file clerk in America, and some designer liked the look of my tails. A month later, bustles were in all the boutiques. Within three years, they had replaced bell-bottoms.

>>51398609
Nine and two-fifths inches, Cherry wood with one hair from each of my tails as the core. Quite springy.

Thank you once again CCDT for enabling my special snowflake wand.

>>51398734
Can you imagine a more appropriate use for time magic?
>>
>>51398905
That's pretty cool and that, but where's the jump?
>>
>>51397703
You saying you don't want Fate to go Full Frontal?
>>
File: 1470026681480.png (200KB, 356x256px) Image search: [Google]
1470026681480.png
200KB, 356x256px
>>51398905
And they're some of the weaker Exalted?
C-could you sum up what an Infernal could do? The sourcebook's too hard for me to parse.
>>
>>51398916
the thing is with my "jump coordinator" at least, time in jump is measured in relative to me, and how much time has passed for me. SoThose kind of time shenanigans are useless to me. Unlesswe get the idea that Miss Producer Wants a decade-long porno
>>
>>51398984
pls answer
>>51398732
I'm curious now
>>
>>51398984
Eh, whatever. You can wank time-shit however you want, but that's probably the least satisfying way to do it.
>>
>>51399008
because I have a serious fine motor disability and I can't do much with my hands other than play video games or turn a Wrench
>>
>>51398980
A Devil Tiger, the logical conclusion of an Infernal, has an entire universe inside their soul which they can shape pretty much at will in a manner similar to their Reality Warping charm.

By the way they have a reality warping charm.
>>
>>51398609
Hazel and unicorn hair, ten and two-thirds inches, stiff. Carved with knotted waves (or wavy knots, depending), with dark patina in the grooves.
>>
>>51399024
Sorry to hear that banchô. Thanks for answering.
Hope you can jerk off okay.
>>
File: Maid21.jpg (212KB, 850x1133px) Image search: [Google]
Maid21.jpg
212KB, 850x1133px
>>51398799

Bodacious Babes

What happened bro, wanna talk about it?
>>
>>51399024
>Other than play videogames

Are you this guy? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq9VBrJ8sGM
>>
>>51399059
more like I have to use a controller and not a keyboard and mouse for everything which cuts out text adventures and most RTS games and a lot of FPS games, it's kind of annoying. Also if I have a sore throat It doesn't quite work
>>
File: 1452332065320.png (6KB, 408x387px) Image search: [Google]
1452332065320.png
6KB, 408x387px
>>51399037
What the fuck man
>>
>>51398875
Only 12"? How are you supposed to make the lady wizards smile with a wand that small?
>>
>>51399096
Solar's have a charm that lets them shape the wyld however they please to expand creation.

Infernals have a similar charm that lets them do the same anywhere they want to reshape the world in any way they desire. They can even create life with it.
>>
>>51398069
Stop calling Worm Anon 'Meat'.
>>
>>51399119
Infernals are bullshit.
>>
>>51399096
Exalted yo. Infernals also get a charm that lets them psychically punch people into dosh.

There's also a charm that lets you wish things onto someone's character sheet. Even things that don't make any goddamn sense like influence.
>>
>>51399127
Exactly, Solars are more powerful but Infernals have more Hax.
>>
>>51398905
hey remind me how do infernal's gain essence again?
>>
>>51399109
Whenever witches laugh at my wand, I just close my eyes and take comfort in the fact that I at least have enormous genitals.
>>
What do you do when people don't want to listen to you?
>>
>>51399158
Activate ALL THE CHARISMA perks for exactly three seconds. Sometimes the seduction ones too.

Or just mind rape them.
>>
>>51399127
They need to be Essence 8 before they can use it anywhere, to be fair. Up until then they have the same restrictions as the Solar version, and Solars get their own bullshit expansion of Wyld-Shaping Technique at that point which is even stronger. Also, Wyld-Shaping Technique/Convergent Construction of Principles is bad at making magical things as finished products. Warping reality to give yourself some awesome super-artifact is really inefficient and time consuming, the smart thing to do with it is to make ingredients for building things on your own. That's actually one of the major reasons why the quality of magitech faded after the Solars were killed. It's not just that the Solars were better craftsmen, they also had easier access to high-quality materials.
>>
>>51399158
Sometimes fire my sidearm into the ceiling.
>>
>>51399158
Tell them anyway. I got the Truth in Generic Creepypasta, so It's not like they can just ignore it.
>>
File: smile0viKGgO1qhy3vqo1_500.gif (1009KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
smile0viKGgO1qhy3vqo1_500.gif
1009KB, 500x270px
>>51399154
>>
>>51399158
I wait till they're asleep and give them the old Clockwork Orange treatment In their dreams.

https://youtu.be/Jv1Bmne20l4?t=66
>>
>>51399187
In what way is Wyld Shaping Technique better? I thought Constructive Convergence of Principals was the best of that type of charm?
>>
>>51399158
That depends. If no one is listening to me saying a guy is clearly evil, I'll get rid of them myself. I never under any circumstances force my will on people.
>>
>>51399158
Just give up.
>>
File: Kylo be our guest.jpg (267KB, 777x549px) Image search: [Google]
Kylo be our guest.jpg
267KB, 777x549px
>>51399158
Explain it with song and dance?
>>
>>51399158
Fine, whatever. When they start dying because they didn't want to listen it won't be my problem.
Except it totally will. People are more likely to excuse strange and mysterious powers when they're being used to save their lives.
>>
>>51398932
...I'm working on it, anon. Hoping to have some wip sometime soon.

Looking for more non-weapon/armor artifacts right now.

>>51398980
>And they're some of the weaker Exalted?
Well... Yes, sorta? They're ridiculously versatile if you can apply their strengths, and more powerful than Dragon-Blooded, buuut many of their charms are mechanically... lacking.

So they've got a bunch of stuf that's just "Solars, but worse", meaning Solars/Abyssals/Infernals outpower them pretty much always. And Sidereals get Astronomy and more weird shit to make up for the difference compared to the Solaroids.

>spoiler
I could, but it'll be a while. I had most of that ready as a list of some of the cool charms Lunars get. It's by no means all.

For now, let's start with Malfeas... his charms can make you absurdly tanky, let you ignore wounds, go into a second boos-fight stage if you do get your health knocked down, you can burn people with green hellfire, give people highly-lethal radiation sickness, mark your subjects/enemies with brands that can incinerate or torture them, never need to sleep (in return for nightmares if you do sleep), summons a spear of green fire, shoot bolt of green radiance at people, form brass exoskeletons, take on a huge custom monsterous form, turn yourself into a brass and basalt juggernaut blazing with radioactive light, make all your command supernatural compulsions, absorb energy attacks to refuel your essence...

That's most of the impressive stuff I can think of though.

>>51399037
>>51399119
While CCoP is awesome as hell, probably a good idea to mention it still takes 5 hours to Shape things. Not exactly that useful in a fight.

And it's not like they can just reality warp people out of existence.

>>51399153
Age and meditation, mainly. You need to be a certain age to get Essence above 5, and then you need the enlightenment.

>>51399226
It is. But the Infernals are a new development.
>>
>>51399259
any sort of benchmarks for how much time and such?if you don't remember off the top of your head. I have the book for infernal's and can just check the appropriate chapter
>>
>>51399226
Wyld-Shaping Technique is not, itself, better. But it's the prerequisite for the very powerful Shinmaic Calibration and Shinmaic Communion charms, which are absolutely insane with the scope and versatility of reality warping you can do with them. Shinmaic Calibration lets you take a region that you've modified with Wyld-Shaping Technique and make some very powerful changes to the local metaphysics. Shinmaic Communion then lets you take a region you've Calibrated and use it as a machine to alter metaphysics with much more freedom on a potentially unlimited scale. That's actually the top level of Shinmaic Communion's range, "literally everywhere".
>>
>>51399306
Wait, shit, I got the names backwards. Shinmaic Communion is the local version, Shinmaic Calibration is the global one.
>>
>>51399303
Essence in months, IIRC?
>>
>>51395839
It was during my time in Fallout. Just Raven and myself somewhere North and East of New Vegas. I had estimated us somewhere in southern Montana. We had attempted to swing wide of the land Caesar's Legions held, but had been forced far more north than we had wanted to trek. The car was out of fuel, two days walk to the east because I couldn't get the damned Warehouse door to open to shove it inside.

We had come across a military base, long abandoned except for the robot security force, and were low on ammo, food, and subtly. So we went in guns blazing. It was a long, hard slog of a fight, but eventually we made our way to the control room. I hacked into the terminal while Raven kept the heat off me. I shut the robots off, but caught a laser blast across my back in the process.

Raven was pulling a Stimpak free of my shoulder when she said she loved me for the first time. I turned around and stared at her like she was crazy. Not because I didn't feel the same way, but at the timing. So I asked her, why now?

"Because during these last few months, I've seen the real you. Not the Jumper you all hopped up on powers and perks and abilities, but the you you were before all this started. The selfless, kind person behind that mask you think you need. The one who will stand there and return fire with raiders despite being shot in the stomach to protect a random little girl. The man who collects teddy bears and hands them out just to see a smile pop up in all this bleakness. Even when the world is blood and bullets and tears, you can't stop trying to make it a better place."

That just... it changed the way I saw myself a lot. I think I really needed to hear it too. I just didn't know how much until it was said.
>>
>>51399158
>>51399246
>Explain it with song and dance?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79DijItQXMM
>>
>>51398609
"Sycamore, Phoenix Feather, 10 3/4 inches, Hard" is what a generator gave me.

>>51399259
Mirror-Moon Billabong (Manse)
A small crescent-shaped lake of silvery, clean water. Instead of reeds and rushes surrounding its edge, countless spears and arrows have been driven point-down into the ground. The sky is always night when you enter the manse, and even though the moon always watches from the sky, its light does not affect any Lunar resting within.
While the calm water of the billabong is perfect and relaxing to swim in, that is not its true purpose; by peering into the reflection on the lake's surface, its owner can be shown any beings of unusual essence - like fair folk, demons, gods or exalted - or objects of power which approach within its territory, about one and half miles, as well as reveal their true nature. Stay wary - those who can hide from Luna's sight may escape the billabong's notice.
This manse's hearthstone seems to be a disc as clear as the billabong's water - peering through it reveals the truth of all disguises and illusions, from mundane to magical, even penetrating some magical concealments, though it cannot reveal the truth of things that cannot be seen, like spoken words.

manse 5 - 10 pts, Minimally habitable +2, comfort zone 1, Analytical senses 3 (essence sense), zone of influence 3 2500 yards (zone of effect approximately 1.5 miles), Wyld Revocation 3 (always night, moon always in sky, full moon doesn't give lunars limit while within), central control 2 (lake surface displays data from analytical senses),
5 dots hearthstone, Has the abilities of a Gem of Wise Discernment + Stone of the spider's eye rolled into one.
>>
>>51399306
I feel like pointing out that outside of a certain range, Calibration only creates a miracle shell that you have to somehow integrate into reality yourself.
>>
>>51399246
>>51399339
I don't know why my companions companions keep getting mad at me for using this.

>You left me no option, generic villain/hero #492, if words doesn't get to you, then maybe this will
>*Lights go off, and a giant stage appears with the Jumper in the center*
>Oh no, not this again
>Why. Every. Single. Day.
>*Musical accompaniment starts playing in the background*
>Wait, what's happening?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNi2Z7IB4W4
>>
>>51399369
Very true, I was just summarizing for brevity. Going by the Salinian Working, the process is something along the lines of making a major Artifact N/A device on the order of the Realm Defense Grid. So very expensive and time consuming, but worth it for an area of effect that is, again, literally everywhere. It crosses dimensions barriers, and effects the entire local multiverse. I don't think it could reach outside your current jump, that sounds like a major reach to me, but as written it will effect anywhere it is conceivably possible to access from within the continuity you're in.
>>
File: SocialCombat.jpg (98KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
SocialCombat.jpg
98KB, 750x600px
>>51399339
>>
>>51398477
I saw you did that in your write-up. Probably a good choice considering the tendencies of that spirit, even if you do lose out on a lot of the dark magic knowledge it had.

Anyways, yes, you can take the girl Deneb was inhabiting as a Companion if you want. I figured some people would want to separate the two and take one half or the other. So there's no problem there.

>>51398609
Yet another setting I have yet to visit. But, if I was to hazard a guess...

Teak, Dragon's Tongue, 9 1/2 inches, Fairly flexible with some real Snap to it.

I'm also going to bore a hole through the end and loop a metal chain to it, then attach that to a cuff around my wrist. Screw being disarmed by a simple spell.
>>
>>51397559
As far as I can tell, you can take electives and additional courses to learn whatever you wish. However, like mad science, most of what you deal with outside of Wizarding School is refinement and finesse of what you already know, save for choosing to experiment in your free time. To that effect, Aurors functional like magical martial artists, refining their technique to trim the excess movement from casting spells for faster cast time, as well as training to recognize and react specifically to situations that require their talents.
>>
>>51398609
Elder wood with a thestral hair core, ten inches.
I just realised it boosts /all/ of your magic, not just Harry Potter magic, goodbye old wand, I hardly knew ye.
>>
File: Luna_Considering.png (38KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Luna_Considering.png
38KB, 700x700px
>>51398980
Here's two more. Do you need me to do the other three too?

Cecelyne has charms to lord it over weaker demons and gods, make them unable to do anything against you, and compel them to obey you, get more benefit from worship, turn yourself into an immaterial spirit, hear prayer to you and survive on that, make pits that spawn (delivious candy) locusts or demons, shoot flaying blasts of sand, summon sandstorms, turn yourself into a mile-wide living desert, and then her Genie charms...

She Who Lives has rather versatile telekinesis, the ability to transmute anything into any other material, the aforementioned reality warping, they can let you posses things like automatons/manses/vehicles/computer networks/soul-eaten humans, will-crushing mental attacks, spacemonster screams to turn people to glass and explosively shatter the resulting statues, regen that can heal pretty much anything in minutes (including missing arms or being punched into a duck), a combat form composed of crystal spheres and hardlight that has miles-wide telekinesis build as an army-killer.

>>51399358
>spoiler
Huh, that's a pretty cool one. Don't mind if I just yoink it? (well, maybe adapt it a bit, but not too much.)

Thanks.
>>
>>51398609
Had one custom made, not because I needed it (I did invest in wandless magic) but because it raises fewer questions to have one, and I decided to get a unique one made.

the core is a braided set of strands, several fillaments derived from a synthetic copy of the silver crystal, one strand of the original Queen Serenity's hair, One strand of Princess Serenity's hair (I.e. Usagi's past life), One strand from Usagi, one strand from Chibiusa, one from Kousagi.

The wood is Cherry.

It's a firm, but not inflexible wand.

Due to it's lunar ties, it tends to work best at night, or in proximity to one of the moon princesses.
>>
>>51399158
Turn up the volume, apply psyonic powers if necessary. Bitch you will listen when I sing at you!
>>
>>51399525
The fuck is elder wood?
>>
actually what settings besides Harry Potter and nanoha have wand analogues? particularly those with an import option?
>>
>>51397559
>Does Harry Potter even have magic college?
No, there are magic trade schools though.
>>
>>51399545
Wood from an Elder tree. Elder is a type of tree.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sambucus
>>
>>51399574
The fuck is a tree?
>>
>>51397110
You are 100% correct.

>>51397379
>Shipping Harry/Hermione
You, I like you.

>>51397409
Canonically she ends up with Ron yes.

>>51398269
Only in Super Hero universes, otherwise I just don't bother.

>>51398609
My autism would only let me pic that stuff if It fit the appropriate "wand lore", since I'm sure that's written up online somewhere.
But I'm too lazy to actually look it up.
>>
File: ZueZjmA.png (6KB, 350x250px) Image search: [Google]
ZueZjmA.png
6KB, 350x250px
Is this at all relevant for Belkans in the revamped Nanoha jump?
>>
>>51399574
Huh. Neat. Thanks anon.
>>
>>51399591
Tall bush.
>>
File: 1477005623661.png (92KB, 340x311px) Image search: [Google]
1477005623661.png
92KB, 340x311px
>>51399535
>Do you need me to do the other three too?
It'd be nice but you don't have to if you don't want to
>>
>>51399606
Actually everyone in the show is like "Thank fuck Belka is over." Now they run a church that worships the person who ended the Belkan Unification Wars.
>>
File: Stop Bullying.jpg (143KB, 1145x1056px) Image search: [Google]
Stop Bullying.jpg
143KB, 1145x1056px
>>51399535
>her Genie charms
I love this entire charm tree, and her Prayer charms, and the Pit charms.
Cecelyne just has great charms.

The only Yozi charms I dislike are Teds, and even then some of them are fucking amazing.
>>
>>51399591

It's like a flower but a lot bigger and stronger, usually less pretty too. It's so big that other things grow on it and you can make houses and tables out of them.
>>
>>51399535
Way back, I said I'd see if I could come up with some suggestions for a Lunars jump.
I looked at basically everything I wrote down as was like "All of this is so obvious and not that great, surely Mardukth thought of all this already" so I didn't bother suggesting it. But here's what I scribbled:
http://pastebin.com/mFHkBHWr
Feel free to use/adapt whatever you like.
>>
>>51399663
Anon, look at the green Belkaball is surrounded by. The joke is that Ace Combat Belka rage quit their last war and nuked themselves.
>>
>>51398770
That's not the only thing dilating...

Wait. No. That doesn't sound sexy at all.
>>
>>51399704
Nanoha Belka was doing that but then Space Jesus came along and made peace.
Then some guy clones Space Jesus and she becomes the protagonist of the next series and Nanoha's daughteru.
>>
>>51399757
Space Jesus sounds like a pretty cool gal.
>>
>>51399781
Space Jesus is in fact a cool gal. So cool it makes the genetic memory of her betrothed get her betrothed's descendants all hot and bothered by her clone.
>>
File: Friendship.jpg (171KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Friendship.jpg
171KB, 1920x1200px
>>51399781
>>
File: vivio-350_80.jpg (64KB, 350x500px) Image search: [Google]
vivio-350_80.jpg
64KB, 350x500px
>>51399781
this is space jesus in both her normal and her adult form
>>
>>51399819
That's Nanoha not Space Jesus.
Nanoha's super power is making people with blonde hair and red eyes love her.
>>
Is there a list of jumps where you can generate more than 8 companions?
>>
>>51399799
That goes beyond cool. That's like...ice cold.

>>51399825
Wow. Space Jesus was hot.
>>
>>51399857
You can 'generate' any number of Companions if you set your mind to it, anon.
Get lewd.
>>
Tell me a jump that you wouldn't expect most jumpers to do or know about.
>>
>>51399913
Totally Spies.
>>
>>51399633
Eh, fuck sleeping anyway.

Adorjan's all about the murder-giggle-zoom. Her charms allow you to run faster, run on water/walls/ceiling/spearpoints with perfect balance (though all exalts have those, I think. Hers are just very thematic), erode things around you with supernaturally flaying winds, fly in a vortex of bloody winds, makes mortal clones of yourself (and teleport into them as a fast travel thing when you reabsorb them), get rest and sleep by doing extrenous activities like running at full speed or frantic... bedroom activities, speed yourself up by a measure of your essence (capping at 514x normal speed? Doesn't work for fights though), instantly fall madly in love with someone or make someone fall madly in love with someone, store weapons as bloody wind blades you can summon whenever you strike, make a thousand tiny attacks in the time you normally would do one (death of a thousand cuts style), run so hard become invisible, or so hard that you dissolve into a blood-red windstorm, scream so loudly that you inflict terrible damage on everyone within a mile (but it's worse on demons), negate reality warping by freezing, lacerating and burning the source.

Ebon Dragon's got perfect disguises by wrapping your shadow around you, could even pretend to be another type of Exalt, one charm to get out of an confinement they're in, prevent people from regenerating, corrupt their memories and relationships, plunge areas into darkness, become or create opposite (evil?) dobbelgangers of people, forcechoke with shadow tendrils, curse people with terrible luck... Probably more, but I barely ever take more than the disguises, because he's a really annoying charm as prereq for most everything else.
>>
>>51399913
Generic Children's Television.
>>
>>51399913
Aquaria.

It's a lovely little Jump about an alien ocean and the song that permeates it.
>>
>>51399948
Ted also can turn normal people into First-Circle Demons
>>
>>51399928
sacrilege! everyone needs to know how glorious Jerry and his oneliners are
>>
>>51399928
What? I would expect most to know about that one.
>>
>>51399928
I'd be suprised if someone here hasn't had a run in with that's my fetish the show.
>>
>>51400054
To be fair, the jump itself is rather disappointing.
>>
>>51399913
Last Exile.
>>
>>51399913
Probably any of the quests.
Those are niche as hell. Especially hive queen.
>>
>>51400074
>A Wakfu Anon jump
>rather disappointing

Nawwww, you don't say.
>>
>>51400096
Oh fuck off, Timmy.
>>
File: Luna_Grin.png (7KB, 207x203px) Image search: [Google]
Luna_Grin.png
7KB, 207x203px
>>51399633
>>51399948
And finally, Kimbery... she has a charm to make it so liquids can't hurt you (allowing you to breathe under water, drink poison with impunity, or even swim in /lava/, since it's any liquid at all), poison your weapons/other things with a glance, gain poisonous and acidic blood, make tendrils out of liquid to attack, speed your swimming/sailing/surfing on a sword, let your poisons mutate people or tranquilize them, defend yourself with how much you hate things, summon sea monsters, becoming an acidic shoggoth goop as a battle form.

That's a rough summary of all the yozis. I forgot/didn't a bunch of things, but this should give a general idea?

>>51399674
Yeah, they're all pretty damn fun.

>>51400006
Ah, right. I remember that charm now.

So yes, I'm pretty lacking in knowledge of Ebby's charms.

>>51399703
Some things may be obvious to you, but overlooked by myself.

Taking a look at this, there's definitely some other stuff I can use too.

So, thank you!
>>
>>51399928
I go there every chain. Mostly as a way to polish spycraft skills learned elsewhere.
>>
File: wand1483667369556.jpg (109KB, 1430x1250px) Image search: [Google]
wand1483667369556.jpg
109KB, 1430x1250px
>>51398609
Mats:
>Cherry Wood with a White River Monster Spine.

Size:
>Length - 14.5 in
>Diameter - 1.45 in

Flexibility:
>Rigid

I got some odd looks. The wand looked like polished cherry wood, which is to say it was a warm reddish brown. The size and shape were a bit odd, though, and led to gossip, good and bad.

"Why is it so big?"
"Why is it crooked?"
"Overcompensating much?"

I didn't say anything, of course, because surprises are fun. So when things started to go sideways in Hogwarts, as they were meant to, and after everyone had chosen sides, I used charismamancy to convince the go-alongs to leave-off the Death Eaters, I went to work. Time spent as various version of a fighter mage, call it a spellsword, a blade dancer, or what have you, made me quite adept at blending martial skills with magic. My wand, Eikō, enjoyed the opportunity to stretch her legs, so to speak, and was of invaluable assistance.

She would provide continued advantage and companionship long after the HP experience, but that's another story. . .
>>
>>51399857
Arguably Girld und Panzer, which lets you get up to 32, I think.
>>
File: nega_scott.png (171KB, 450x686px) Image search: [Google]
nega_scott.png
171KB, 450x686px
Fate/stay night question:
How hard is it to bring peace to JUMPER, from the drawback?

I have a dozen mental healing perks, tons of stacked diplomacy and the Holy Grail from In Nomine which heals the "body, mind, and soul" of the drinker.

Sounds feasible? I could probably kill JUMPER quite easily (my companions are much stronger than me) but I'd rather not.
>>
How dangerous is Warframe for an average citizen? For a protagonist?
>>
>>51399913
Any jump that's not based off of anime.
>>
Timmy did nothing wrong.
>>
>>51399913
I can't find anything on Masters of Red.
>>
>>51400314
Infested doesn't have individuals. Grineer doesn't have citizens. Corpus... Sucks.

For a quiet life, your best bet is to have a self sufficient ship or space station.
>>
File: 0ee.jpg (608KB, 612x900px) Image search: [Google]
0ee.jpg
608KB, 612x900px
Jump # 196 Kill la Kill
Club: Academic -Disciplinary Committee (oh this is going to go well)
Background: Drop In (0)

Perks:
*Fiber Hybrid (200, Discount) Sure I’ll take some regen
*Radiant Presence (200) Ironically I gain power from light so…
*Ki Technique (300)
*Classmates (150, Discount)
*Dosh King (150, Discount)
*Stunt Driver (100, Discount)

Equipment:
*Life Fiber Blade (600) X 2 (using self-made shopkeeper from Recettear to merge these with other weapons)
Drawback:
*cute (+400)
*Nemesis (+300)

I actually felt bad here… no matter how many times I beat her, no matter how many times she got beat up Ryuuko kept coming back to fight me. It almost became a daily thing, somewhat thankfully she would split her time between harassing Satsuki and me. Seriously I don’t know how she had the energy.

I got sort of a strange reputation being part of the disciplinary committee (honestly at first I was just going to shirk the job but...) Just by being reasonable and not trying to terrify everyone in to mindless obedience. I became the most loved and respected member outside of the committee which was good since just about everyone inside thought I was a fool or hated my guts. It got to be a common thing for Gamagori to chew me out for not taking my responsibilities seriously. He was also troubled by my choice of friends… maybe importing Rick, Sans and Snowflame in the same group was asking for trouble but honestly it was Sans he gave me the most crap for. Something about potential wasted or something.

Then there was Nui the super Yandere… she tried to kill my wives on a few occasions, They finally got annoyed and Akitsu froze her solid, Arcueid shattered her in to a million pieces and Tamamo cursed the pieces so they couldn’t reform. I expected there to be problems but they all got 4 star uniforms out of it.

(to be continued).
>>
>>51400377
That's the point, anon.
>>
>>51400369
Pretty much every episode is based around him making a terrible wish.
>>51400377
Nobody can. It seem to only exist in an alternate timeline that crossed over with ours for exactly long enough for the Jump to be posted.
>>
>>51400398
Unfortunately they sort of did that before she revealed that she was the killer of Ryuuko’s dad…

So I went I investigated things using my super detective skills and the next time I stomped Ryuuko… which was getting harder and harder… she was getting scary with the constant battles and probably was a week or two from surpassing me. I slapped a file on her chest as she laid there on her back. I told her Nui was the one who killed your father, she even had the other blade on her when she died. She of course didn’t believe me but I went through the evidence and she realized she had screwed up.

Unfortunately the untimely death of Nui brought Ragyo early. Always one to pounce on an opportunity Satsuki tried to murder her like in the anime… but I was there to shove the spear of destiny (DC Occult) augmented by life fibers through her decapitated head. She stopped talking after that. I got a 4 star uniform after that but… couldn’t wear it. I just keep it in my museum in my warehouse
>>
Is the guy who made Mob Psycho 100 around? I was wondering if Claw Tech would let me have the esper power permanently or if it was temporary.
>>
File: 3f257d315d8124143d37d41363269077.png (667KB, 1671x2058px) Image search: [Google]
3f257d315d8124143d37d41363269077.png
667KB, 1671x2058px
>>51399857
If I remember correctly, the Ragnarok Online Jump lets you generate a ton of Companions at once.

>>51400314
For an average citizen? A regular nobody? Maybe a 4/10, although that's only a guess. You don't hear much about the non-war based areas of the world unless you dig hard into the lore. Most of the factions simply don't have average citizens. You're part of the war machine or you're not.

For a protagonist? 6 to 8/10, depending on how active they are. Warframes are the stars of the show, but they're called on to deal with some fairly major shit. Whole ships of enemies are often taken on by a single Warframe, usually with success but the odds are often steep. Being inactive as a Warframe really isn't an option either, as Lotus is there pretty much to nudge, convince, and kick the Warframes into accepting missions.

Short version, Warframes are pretty powerful but tasked with dealing with some fairly dangerous BS. Normal people may or may not exist, but if they do they still have to deal with the possibility of being trapped int the middle of said fairly dangerous BS without the means to protect themselves.
>>
>>51400399
>>51400413
Just chalk it up to Generic Sci-fantasy, then?
>>
>>51400314
>>How dangerous is Warframe for an average citizen?

fairly dangerous,danger level depends on which faction you are in.

>>For a protagonist?
you mean an operator? Assuming no out of jump abilities significantly less dangerous , The ninja drones are pretty much the top Of the threat level.
>>51400380
What they said. Being brainwashed into basically a robot really does suck.

>Grineer doesn't have citizens

well, they have royalty, and Kela De Thaym seems to be pretty much able to do her own thing , but They are definitely an exception not the rule.
>>
>>51400471
>Assuming no out of jump abilities significantly less dangerous
That would normally be true, except if your Warframe dies, it's a fiat loss.
>>
>>51400504
the thing is you have to be pretty bad to die on a mission considering things like revives,teammates healing you,lifeSteal,healing buffs etc.
>>
>>51400528
Game mechanics =/= jump mechanics
>>
>>51400504
Why did we allow that when the jump was made.
>>
>>51400544
So you're saying I shouldn't base your ideas on what can be done and what can happen in a jump on Canon? Either way, you are still one of the most dangerous things in the setting.
>>
>>51400380
>>51400467
>>51400471
I meant more in terms of "power-level", or the minimum defense required to not become collateral damage. Is planet-busting common? Ship-busting? City-busting? etc.
>>
Is USM anon still doing Agents of SMASH?
I want to be a hulk.
>>
>>51400551

It's not a matter of allowing versus not allowing, few people actually care. S'not like we're some giant tribunal of decision making.
>>
File: da30b795e8a8397c16dcd24acffa2ebb.jpg (206KB, 1129x1200px) Image search: [Google]
da30b795e8a8397c16dcd24acffa2ebb.jpg
206KB, 1129x1200px
>>51400551
Because otherwise you could sit in your moon cocoon for ten years with no risk of death.

There's also the fact that Warframes are pretty much irreplaceable at this point, so loss of a Warframe is a very big deal.

>>51400571
Ship-busting is pretty common. Most conflicts are still handled by infantry, but there are larger space battles.
>>
>>51400571
well those ninja drones can kill lots of Marines and infested very easily. the ships are rather large,roughly Star Trek sizes so that might not be a good benchmark. as for City-busting,cities don't seem to be a active thing anymore based on locations you can go in game. but yes Tenno are some of the most powerful things in the setting, and you Able to be easily one of the most powerful Tenno if you are knowledgeable and good with your build.
>>
>>51400643
>There's also the fact that Warframes are pretty much irreplaceable at this point, so loss of a Warframe is a very big deal.

I wouldn't say that, any dojo has the capability to produce more blueprints and any Tenno can assemble them into a new Warframe at their crafting table.
>>
>>51400569
I'm saying you're still trying to pull the same shit as last time, trying to wank game mechanics for your latest "get OP quick" scheme.

>>51400571
You really only just need to either avoid Fomorians or get yourself an Archwing and laugh your way to the bank. A skilled Warframe user with an Archwing can practically wreck anything in the setting in a controlled environment, as everyone else is too busy zerg rushing each other.

Long as you're not an idiot and try to face tens of thousands of troops head-on, 95% of the setting is laughable.
>>
>>51398609
Pine and Dragon Heartstring, 12", Rigid.

It's got a simple handle, and a spiralling running up the rest of its length.
>>
>>51400695
>I'm saying you're still trying to pull the same shit as last time, trying to wank game mechanics for your latest "get OP quick" scheme.

dude, have you played the game? Tenno Are OP!
>>
File: 1482110158952.jpg (258KB, 1600x1133px) Image search: [Google]
1482110158952.jpg
258KB, 1600x1133px
>>51400683
Okay, Bancho, game mechanics do not translate into the real world directly. They've said before in game that Tenno/Warframes are all but irreplaceable at this point.

Just because the GAME allows you to make more doesn't mean that's true for the universe.
>>
>>51395853
Wait, Buy Menu works on unique items?

I kinda want to buy Mjolnir, but I feel like that would cost the GDP of several planets.
>>
>>51400719
I don't remember that part? i've completed basically a request except the quests for specific frames and I don't remember that
>>51400734
Step one , go to C: the money and soul possibility Control and get the black card
Step two
go to a large resource rich space setting And use it To use the Midas Bank Printing press to " cash out" several planets.
step three
PROFIT
>>
>>51400734
Then go to space and liquidate several planets. It's not hard, mang.
>>
>>51400719
I know Tenno aren't a duplicable phenomenon because they were an accident (Zariman 10-0), but where was it said that new (non-prime) Warframes can't be built?
>>
>>51400790
There are literally missions where you hunt down the stuff to build new warframes. Warframes are almost irreplaceable because the Tenno don't really have infrastructure or resources and are forced to scavenge and scramble, while their enemies are nowhere near the Orokin's tech level.

The Tenno themselves don't understand all of the Orokin's stuff either.

Making new warframes is possible, it's just a matter of having the resources and finding the designs they need.
>>
>>51400719
>>51400790
Warframes can be built, the Tenno just guard that secret really carefully with how they work. It's the Tenno's void connection itself that can't quite be replicated. Though Red's claimed that jumpers could figure it out to turn other people into Tenno with everything she's given.

>>51400772
C's a WIP/joke jump that Clover hasn't finished, so already your bid to wank the system has failed.

>>51400717
Oh, and also? You do this every time, you fixate on something and claim it gives you untold power when the Tenno have been shown to fall under even a bunch of Grineer dogpiling them. There's a reason they only do sneak attacks or try to tip the balance of power instead of trying to rule like Orokin.

But hey, you think spiking kids' candy to turn them into shapeshifting It monsters is moral and just, so I can't be surprised.
>>
>>51400790
Ah, my apologies. You are correct. The Tenno are irreplaceable, but the Warframes are able to be built. Like >>51400868 states.

The Limbo Theorem and The Second Dream missions both support this.

It's been a while since I dug into the lore and confused the two facts in my head.
>>
>>51400923
>spiking kids' candy to turn them into shapeshifting It monsters

It was Halloween. And it's not like it was permanent, just a bit of spooky magic to make the costumes extra realistic.
>>
>>51400923
>Though Red's claimed that jumpers could figure it out to turn other people into Tenno with everything she's given.

Well she was probably lying.
>>
>>51400979
And you are probably retarded. Guess we won't know either way.
>>
Am I in an alternate world or did there used to be a Yakuza Jump? I just started playing 0 and I swear that I remember there being a jump for the series at some point.

>>51400774
>>51400734
Stay in Generic Xianxia for several universal cycles and get the Munny Pouch from Kingdom Hearts. After you grow strong enough you'll be using crystals worth more than galactic clusters, so breaking off a piece to buy Mjolnir shouldn't be too hard.
>>
What are some early jumps with agelessness?
>>
>>51401065
It used to be worked on by OAA. Then he passed it on to Echoanon, who back then went by Yakuzanon.

His initial WIP / draft was torn apart by people's critique, and after that he just gave up.
>>
>>51400734
You know there's a couple ways to just generate money from nothing right?
Do that for long enough and you'll be set.

Protip: gold is money in lots of places.
>>
>>51401065
Uh, maybe you were thinking of Godhand?

>>51401080
Chronicles of Narnia.
>>
>>51401080
Symbiote. It's safe provided you don't stick around in America past the first couple years and don't touch the simulated world until all the bugs are worked out.
>>
>>51400369
>Anon hasn't seen The Secret Wish
How hard would it be to make a Fairly Odd Parents jump? Is fairy magic broken?
>>
>>51401166
Just make it abide by the same rules it does in-verse and it should be fine.
>>
>>51401166
Completely and utterly fucked, is what it is.
>>
Alright, then I'll just up and say it: I fully believe the jump would give you the tools to replicate the Void connection the Tenno have, in time. You've got the Capstone booster, you've got the Void-based capstones, you've got the Transference Pod and other perks in the Warframe customization... even the Void Relic Refiner which could probably help in a pinch. To say nothing of out-of-jump shit.

But that's just me. I'm probably lying, what would I know.
>>
>>51401166
Fairy Magic is absolutely broken even with the rules keeping the more abusive wishes in check.
Making it a jump would be almost impossible without hard banning wish stuff outside of the jump.
>>
File: 1459458325094.png (483KB, 700x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1459458325094.png
483KB, 700x1200px
>>51400979
I know you're shitposting, but I feel compelled to point out that the "Light of the Orokin" perk blatantly says you'll learn how to recreate the secrets behind the Warframe given research and time.
>>
>>51401080
Arguably Hero BBS. It has immortality as a perk, and the origin that gets a discount on it has already slain the demon lord as part of their backstory.
>>
>>51401095
Use clapchemy, knowledge of nuclear fusion and fission, and the infinite salt from Mob Psycho 100 to produce gold from salt.

>>51401080
Tales of Symphonia, it also lets you fly as fast as you can run (which is a lot better than it seems on paper, in the long run), allows you to control your age at will, not need to eat, breathe, sleep or drink, and mute your senses at will (good for fighting certain monsters). The jump also has Good Tastes Good which lets you taste poison before even eating it and you can know which medicine is the best for you by simply seeing which tastes the best, Art of Seals which lets you put your seal on things to control them telekinetically and cast magic through them (even touch effects), and conservation of momentum which lets you change the direction of yourself or anything you're holding without losing speed.
>>
File: bender.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
bender.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>51401166
>Is fairy magic broken?
>>
>>51401199
Oh, hey. I had a question regarding the Armor Modification Kit: Can it be used on non-armor garments and clothing?
>>
>>51401199
Well uh thanks for stepping in with a ruling I guess
>>
>>51401166
In universe, the only thing keeping it in check is the fact that literally everyone is pantsu on head retarded.
>>
File: Get out of the trash.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Get out of the trash.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>51401249
I guess, sure. I don't see why not. Now I must go. I must leave for better trash cans.
>>
>>51401282
What is it with you and cats in trash cans?
>>
>>51396986
>pastebin
DAWWW

>>51397413
>jumper kid
Depends on the setting, but being a child does have its advantages.

>>51397628
... I seem to have a bit of dust in my eyes. Yeah. Dust.

>>51398609
Well the first one, pine and unicorn, exploded. The second one, fir and dragon, blazed up and then exploded. By the time Ollivander had me try a wand of elder and phoenix ("ten inches, something-something"), I'd managed to reign it in enough that the wand merely glowed fiercely.

See, I'd picked up a lot of magic amplifiers at this point in my chain, but control and precision? Uh... not so much. And in Potterverse, magic is just so... everywhere. I was basically the poster child for "accidental magic". After the first half-dozen, ah, incidents, I wasn't even allowed to touch a wand unsupervised until my second year.
>>
>>51401282
Alright, thanks. You do good work, Red.

I hope your new trash can is comfier, at least.
>>
>>51401300
It's just her being a drama queen, pay it no mind.
>>
>>51401217
That read more like just making entirely new and possibly prime frames from scratch. After TWW I feel like replicating those powers isn't something you can really do.
>>
>>51401327
This.

Ignore it and it'll go away.
>>
File: 34c55a0addc89a0c4fcd934df9f17774.jpg (317KB, 1000x768px) Image search: [Google]
34c55a0addc89a0c4fcd934df9f17774.jpg
317KB, 1000x768px
>>51401282
Hope to see you later Red!
>>
>>51396002
Sailor Teleport sounds like you cannot use it solo, you need to round up 4 other random people to hold hands first. Is that supposed to be how it works? Less than 5 people total and you are stranded...
>>
>>51401372
>>51401326
See >>51401363, ignore the drama queen's cry for attention and we'll see it disappear so she can act properly. If she can't get with the program, she'll get the hint to disappear with the whining.
>>
>>51401327
>>51401363
>>51401406
What's it going to take to make you go away instead?
>>
>>51401415
The Mods actually taking a hands on approach/doing their jobs?
>>
>>51401282
I like these gifs.
>>
>>51401406
Maybe you should find something else to do with your time. This clearly doesn't make you happy given your bitterness.
>>
>>51401166
Just have them leave once you're grown up enough not to need them. It's canon.
>>
File: True-Friendship.jpg (129KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
True-Friendship.jpg
129KB, 800x600px
>>51401406
This is the one and only time I'll respond to you.

If it took sawing off my own left leg with a dull spoon and then eating it raw to get rid of you, I would only ask why the being hadn't asked me to do the same with the right and start sawing.
>>
>>51401226
People always talk about the Lifeless Being perks and the Cruxcis Crystal/Angelus Stone for its powers, but really the best part they always leave out is the fancy energy wings.
>>
>>51401327
>>51401363
>>51401406
Makes me happy to know you're still butthurt.
Such a sad little person.

How can one person put so much time and effort into something they hate?
>>
>>51401476
I'm not a fan of energy wings so I always leave that out of the description when talking to people about it.
>>
>>51401462
What the hell, Yoro! You shouldn't show such in-gratitude, just saw the arm off without asking questions.
>>
>>51401476
Probably because just about any aesthetic perk can be replicated with good illusions or shapeshifting, which are really a dime a dozen.
>>
>>51401476
Kratos style wings were the best ones in that game.
Much better than the technicolor lightshow that Mithos had.
>>
>>51401524
>Illusions
Go real or go home.
>Shapeshifting energy
>>
>>51401525
Do you have art/pics?
>>
>>51401536
But energy wings aren't real wings.
>>
>>51401538
http://link111234.tumblr.com/post/130893272224/nadaporaca-tales-of-symphonia-wings-master-post

>>51401557
They're real energy wings.
>>
File: capture455.jpg (20KB, 350x275px) Image search: [Google]
capture455.jpg
20KB, 350x275px
>>51401538
It's kind of hard to get a good screencap of them that actualy shows them off, but I guess this will do.
They look better when moving.
>>
How would one go about waifuing the Moon?
>>
>>51401598
I wouldn't, because destiny bullshit has her going with Tuxedo Mask. Also, Jupiter and Mars are better.
>>
>>51401598
civilization,smite,Okami
>>
File: tumblr_n8ame5kurT1qfae0eo10_400.png (273KB, 370x312px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n8ame5kurT1qfae0eo10_400.png
273KB, 370x312px
>>51401598

Do what Usagianon does and fanwank Generic Magical Girl as a version of Sailor Moon with yourself as Tuxedo Mask. That way you don't fuck up destiny.

Although he did somehow get Usagi to come with him on a previous chain with the original Sailor Moon jump. He was essentially Usagi's side dude because she intended to go back to Mamoru once the chain was over.
>>
Is there anything other than the Alexandria Package that would make my Adamantium bones immune to Magneto type shit?
>>
>>51401327
>>51401363
Ignore the drama? Are you nuts? This is a single player imagination game. The closest thing to 'winning' we have is saying or doing something stupid that makes others laugh.

Red is a fucking goddess.

...Demon ...Thing. With a nice chest.
>>
>>51401617
>Letting destiny get in the way of obtaining waifus
And you call yourself a jumper.
>Also, Jupiter and Mars are better
That, on the other hand, is fine.

>>51401636
Well, I did ask how to waifu the Moon, so I suppose that's fair.

>>51401677
>Usagi's side dude
Ouch. I might use that idea, though.
>>
>>51401677
I never did like how he made him a literal cuck.
>>
>>51401598
Don't let her go near Heavens, he'll blow her wide open
>>
>>51401684
You might be able to wing it with enough purchases of Misc. Meta in PS238.
>>
>>51401733
How many moons has be blown up, anyway?
>>
Generator Rex Jump 066:
Drawbacks:
Bio-Rhythm Instability [+200]
Yandere Breach [+300]
Origin: Omega-1 Nanite Recipient
Perks:
Basic Training [-100]
Anti-Nanite Technology [-600]
Nanite Sciences [-100]
Enhanced Body [Free]
Technopathy [-100]
Nanite Removal and Control [-200]

Companion Import [-400]

So to be frank the current plan is to keep my head slightly lower than average, hard since I'm an Omega-1 Recipient but I guess I'll deal, until I can create and distribute a nanite that allows for passive nanite defenses other than that I'm just rolling with the punches.

Generator Rex Writing: http://pastebin.com/b2v736ne
>>
>>51401456

It's not hard to take Fairy Magic for yourself is the problem. A really dumb ten year old kid is able to trick them time after time to get what he wants. A not-retarded adult, much less a Jumper, is not gonna have any issues at all.
>>
So how big can the Iron Clasped Wishing Staff from Journey To The West grow?
>>
File: Sidereals.jpg (162KB, 649x800px) Image search: [Google]
Sidereals.jpg
162KB, 649x800px
>>51401617
>destiny bullshit

So when destiny does it its okay? But when we do it it's "mind rape!" "mind rape!"?
>>
File: tumblr_nz6zgro85f1uy0lpko1_1280.png (408KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nz6zgro85f1uy0lpko1_1280.png
408KB, 1000x1000px
I figured this is a redundant question but: What's the geekiest fanboyest fantasy you ever lived out via jumpchain?

My main one so far was abusing Hero BBS' Demon Spawn to more or less create real versions of my characters from previous stories I've written as actual separate entities...as well as the characters of others
It's something in the chain only I and maybe 3 other people could appreciate but it's a cool concept to see these characters I've worked on for years come into reality and be awesome

Come on, with all the opportunities you have you can't tell me you haven't done something just to satisfy your inner fanboy.
>>
File: usagi_tsukino.jpg (314KB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
usagi_tsukino.jpg
314KB, 1024x1448px
>>51401711
>Ouch.

Hey, even if he was a side dude he still had a harem of alternate versions of her.

Even then I think he still managed to have kids with Usagi via Fire Emblem Awakening or something.

>>51401716

Actually, I think Usagianon had it so Usagi convinced Mamoru that he could have a side chick if she could have a side dude. Mamoru picked Rei.

Probably still counts as a cuck but if they're both okay with it then I guess it doesn't matter.
>>
>>51401787
What the band name, Edgelord and the Sharp Corners?
>>
>>51400734
What, it does work on anything? So I can generate a ton of Supernatural's Colts and hand them out in Twilight?

Wait, can you buy special ammo, too?
>>
>>51401684
Pretty sure there's a couple of jumps where you can pick an element(al concept) to be immune to; choose Magnetism as your element? Maybe in Fairy Tail?
>>
>>51401192
You do realize it can arbritraliy rewrite history and fuck with the concept of Christmas so that it happens everyday? And this is without breaking the rules.
>>
>>51401636
Say, is Realm of Myths enough to put the Moon on a wedding ring, or do you actually need a shrink ray or something?
>>
>>51401788
I've gotten a picture with the main cast of every setting I've been to so far. I usually take it at the end, at which point I've already become close friends with them, though sometimes I take it earlier if I know that some of them are going to die and I can't stop it without risking the bad guys ultimately winning.
>>
File: Ruyi Jingu Bang.jpg (194KB, 689x1124px) Image search: [Google]
Ruyi Jingu Bang.jpg
194KB, 689x1124px
>>51401784
It is Chinese Mythology anon, GoH was not exaggerating it's capabilities.
>>
>>51401778
Not only did I just notice that my pic didn't stick but also I just noticed one of my builds isn't in the archives...
Deux Ex Jumpchain Jump 064a:
Drawbacks:
Maintenance Man Conspiracy [+100]
Pacifist [+300]
Origin: UNATCO Agent [-200]
Perks:
Aggressive Defense Drone [Free]
Regeneration [-150]
Cloak [-300]
Hacking Interface [-600]
Gear:
Tranquilizer Gun [-150]
Riot Prod [Free]
---------------------------------------------
Deus Ex Human Revolution Jump 064b:
Drawbacks:
The New Black and Gold [+100]
Pacifist [+200]
Humanity First [+200]
Origin: Drop-In
Perks:
You Don’t Fix a Firewall [-200]
Augmentation R&D [-200]
Give Me Deus Ex [-400]
Ghost [-300]
Augmentation [+100]:
Infolink Telecommunications Package [-50]
Icarus Landing System [-50]
Gear:
Body Armor [Free]
Floral Peacoat [Free]
Sunglasses [Free]
Weapon (LS-66 Sabre Direct Energy Rifle) [Free]
Apartment [Free]
Kubrick [-50]
Royal Hellhound Cigarettes [-50]
Well-appointed Apartment [-100]

The D Project
>>
>>51401788
I once stole 40 cakes to impress Luthor-senpai.
>>
>>51401829
Hollywood Disturbed Park of course.

Because in the end, nothing really matter.
>>
>>51401166
I'd rather a Jimmy Neutron jump, desu.
>>
>>51401866
That's terrible!
>>
>>51401857
I'd say that would depend on the size of the wedding ring. on its own Probably not in the way you are probably thinking.
>>
>>51401677
Pretty sure destiny is already fucked up just by the Jumper being there, even forgetting that the Jumper's going to be making changes most of the time.
>>
>>51401866
>>51401887
But for him, it was Tuesday.
>>
>>51401300
She's subtly bullying Cool Cats.
>>
>>51401860
That's amazing.
>>
>>51401860
Does feel a bit cheap ass to give it for 300cp.
>>
>>51401788
I stopped lalah and Seyla from dying just so I could keep the relationship between Char and Amuro at rivals. Later on I got a photo with myself, Amuro and a suspicious looking yet unrelated man called Quattro.
>>
>>51401956
Camille go back to space.
>>
>>51401931
I guess. You also have to have the abilities to utilise it without dying though. I mean if you expanded it to that and only had body mod or something it'd crush you. You need some pretty good physical strength to actually use it.
>>
>>51401852
To be fair on the latter, that one did fuck things up so bad that they added a new rule to stop it from happening again. The fact that something like even happened does imply that there might be more huge holes, however.
>>
>>51402007
The jump states that you can wield it no problem despite it's weight though.
>>
Hey, what are some cool concepts to be able to sense?
>>
>>51401788
Getting an autographed photo of Clark Kent standing with us in front of the Daily Planet.
>>
>>51401984
>Not taking a photo with the two greatest men in Gundam
>Not keeping that photo in an indestructible locket that you never let go of
>Not showing the pic to Tomino after you finish your chain, to finally break the darkness in his heart and allow him to write a story that both makes sense and has a happy ending
You're a sad, sad jumper.
>>
How fat are you?
>>
>>51402057
Not at all.
>>
>>51401677
>yourself as Tuxedo Mask
NikaMoth's Revamp of the Sailor Moon jump is good for that too. The Mysterious Protector origin and all.

Ultimately, that's the solution I'm happiest with.

>>51401716
and I never did like the way Mamoru treats Usagi in canon. That was half my inspiration for jumping as him. I figured that if he can coast along on destiny being a jerk to her, how great could I do with a bit of thoughtfulness?

>>51401792
Love Triangles might mean drama and pain, but that chain was in part an experiment to see how taking a page from Buckminster Fuller and making a Love geodesic dome worked.

All that said, if you find yourself mentally thousands of years old, it's going to be potentially difficult to relate to someone who stayed in your home universe(barring perks with an effect otherwise) isn't it? That's going to be somewhat hard on pre-existing relationships. That's thousands if not millions of experiences that only other companions and the jumper are going to fully relate to.
>>
>>51402043
>allow him to write a story that both makes sense and has a happy ending
But that's Ideon. Be Invoked Anon.
>>
File: 5406489465415641.png (1MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
5406489465415641.png
1MB, 1920x1090px
>>51401788
Man, my geekiest? That's hard to pin down.

Mostly because I do it a lot and a number of them are decidedly inappropriate for this board.
Yeah, I know, I'm a pervert. Sue me.

Honestly, my fanboyest fantasy so far was in Hellsing. I took the place of Alucard when it came to attacking the HSM Eagle, not because I knew he would be needed back in London, but because I wanted to recruit Rip Van Winkle. I may or may not have complimented the size of her gun and proceeded to have an extended Weapon Channeling gun duel with her that ended in extensive handholding.

Yeah, I know she's a twig without much of a figure and that's not my normal thing. But there's something about a powerful woman who can handle a gun and has that streak of crazy in her brain that makes shuts off my common sense.

Balalaika, I've got my eye on you next.
>>
>>51401598
Well, if you're concerned about canon romance and destiny, my advice is to jump one of the options as Mamoru, and companion the Usagi from that setting.

If you're not, well, that's easy. Mamoru doesn't set a terribly high bar, and you have metaknowlege of the setting. Get in there first, make a better impression, and treat her better than he does in canon, and you can probably win her heart without perks.

Failing that, if you want a shot with an unattached Usagi, get the ability to duplicate(Minecraft, Alchemy and Soul Science, Fill in The Blank) the Silver Crystal (or, decide your self if the purchasable lesser silver crystal from Nika's jump is sufficent) and go to Steven Universe, get the kindergarden so you can convert precious stones into gem-people.

Since the Silver Crystal is her star seed, and basically a tangible version of her soul, and the pre-human-incarnation Princess and Queen Serenity weren't really that far off from the Gems,you now have yourself a duplicate Usagi!

Or, if that's all too convoluted for you, go to Austin Powers (For Twins Basil, Twins!) and Twin-ify Usagi. Usagi!Prime keeps Mamoru, You romance Usagi!Alpha

But, you know, it's not like I've given the topic a lot of thought or anything...
>>
>>51401733
>>51401598
Would handhold with.

Mercury best tho.
>>
>>51402007
If we are using GoH to get an idea of how heavy the staff is, a goddess who lifted the entire planet of mars had her arms ripped off when she tried to catch the staff at normal size.
>>
>>51402057
I died of heart failure 3 years ago, but I've managed to ward off decomposition with the vast amounts of preservatives I'm consuming.
>>
>>51402101
>NikaMoth's Revamp of the Sailor Moon jump is good for that too. The Mysterious Protector origin and all.

>Ultimately, that's the solution I'm happiest with.

Does Mysterious Protector actually allow you to replace Mamoru?
>>
So which version of sailor moon should I read/watch?
>>
>>51402105
That was before his depression settled in. We need a happy Tomino.

On that note, when you finish your chains, will you let your companions that are fictional characters meet their creators and/or actors? Will you let the companions that actually exist to meet themselves?
>>
>>51402139
The staffs weight can change if Wukong wanted it to, as well as the length/thickness.
>>
>>51402157
Watch the original anime.
>>
File: His smile restored.jpg (48KB, 362x447px) Image search: [Google]
His smile restored.jpg
48KB, 362x447px
>>51402122
You're the man, Usagianon.

>>51402161
>Tomino
>Happy
Pic related, you cool guy.
>>
>>51402161
No, because that's not how I wank the multiverse works.
>>
>>51402153
I doubt that was the intent, but it's not like the jump police are going to no-knock-raid you for it.

I meant, more, in general I'm happy with the "become mamoru" route. Generic Magical Girl can be fanwanked into that role too.
>>
>>51402153
On that note, I don't think it mentions a transformation sequence or your outfit looking like formal wear either.

Not a big deal, but I miss it just a tiny bit. Not enough that I'd ever bring it up again, however.
>>
File: Mercury.jpg (213KB, 800x1132px) Image search: [Google]
Mercury.jpg
213KB, 800x1132px
>>51402130

Bodacious Babes

How was your day bro want to talk about it?
>>
>>51402161
There's nothing preventing you from making companions out of real world people like Araki and taking them into their IPs. Just go to any modern world jump and use companion options to do it.
>>
>>51401598
Go to 'the gods are bastards' and be a dryad. Then go to tsukihime and watch arc treat you like catnip.

Or, since I recall tuxy being earth powered, if he's busy hitting on you, he isnt hitting on usagi.
>>
>>51402198

Eh, good point.

... Although I did just think of a way you might be able to get around Mamoru's existence.

Use that retroactive gender-swapping perk from Unholy Heights to turn Mamoru into a girl.

That would probably turn Mamoru and Usagi into lesbians rather than stopping their romance altogether, but Mamoru is now in a waifuable form (and possibly Sailor Earth)!

Just buy perks that allow you to successfully attract lesbians and you can get both of them.
>>
>>51402254
I feel compelled to point out that the Dryads are the daughters of nature, and the tantrum is it going mama bear.
>>
>>51402109
>recruit Rip Van Winkle
>waifuing an SJW
Shit taste
>>
>>51402254
Huh. That might work.

>>51402290
So I guess Tuxedo would be more fatherly or something?
>>
Okay, couple of questions about Tower of God:

Any way I can turn Shinsoo into mana? Or, failing that, Shinsoo is effectively the exact same thing as Exalted Essence, right? Would it be a huge wank to say they'd combine?
>>
>>51402292
I am, like, 80% sure that's just in the abridged version.
>>
>>51402316
Keeping in mind that all I know about Sailor Moon is that the main character is apparently the reincarnation of the moon princess... I'm going to say "Ask NikaMoth." That being said, in the general sense, if you encounter an avatar of nature, they'd be more likely to try and adopt you than waifu you, yes.
>>
>>51396250
>Fourth Verse
???
>>
>>51402338
Shinsoo is ambient energy, characters use it but they do not possess it.
>>
>>51402338
Shinsoo is not at all like essence so no they don't combine.
Shinsoo is basically mana in liquid state though so you could probably use it in place of mana and vice versa.
>>
>>51402290
So I guess that means you're going to become Mamoru's imouto?
>>
File: 103b2221b8f49cd8b02703004505ec2e.jpg (240KB, 909x1280px) Image search: [Google]
103b2221b8f49cd8b02703004505ec2e.jpg
240KB, 909x1280px
>>51402292
You might try viewing the actual anime sometime and not just the Abridged version.
>>
>>51402344
She's a literal Nazi, of course it's only in the Abridged version.

>>51402350
>avatars of nature more likely to try and adopt you
Well, Evo just became "Get a new mom" rather then "Get a new waifu".
>>
>>51402290
I'm fanwanking it slightly. Or, it's repercussions.

The effect is because nature loves you, so I'm translating that to all nature gods. It's a tiny bit funky, because they don't really know why they just fell in love with me, but it usually works.
>>
>>51402277
Femamoru looks kinda sailor pluto-esque there.

>Just buy perks that allow you to successfully attract lesbians and you can get both of them.

Eh, I've already got a sailor earth. I always felt bad for Naru/Molly getting left out of all the senshi fun. So I empowered her into a senshi for the planet earth. Yes, I know it flies in the face of canon. But... this nametag doesn't say "Hello my name is... Jumper" on it for nothin.
>>
>>51401788
I can't really think of any examples. At most, I get my picture taken with my favourite characters.
>>
>>51402355
Untrue. They can concentrate it inside their bodies. Higher floors with higher shinsoo pressure make learning to do this easier.
>>
>>51402392
*Shrug* Fair enough. Just felt I needed to clarify the canon idea behind the perk.

>>51402415
Did they actually clarify that it was that? I always thought they just adapted to it over time, and don't recall them saying otherwise?
>>
>>51402344
>>51402367
I-

Nevermind. Forgot humor is a no-fly here.
>>
>>51402446
>Humor
>Existing on /jc/
Now THAT is funny.
>>
>>51402356
>Shinsoo is not at all like essence so no they don't combine.
It's magical life energy that pervades everything and replaces things like air and light. How is it not like Essence?
>>
>>51402446
If we're being fair, it wasn't all that funny to begin with.
>>
>>51402356
Eh. It's more like chi or the Force than mana, isn't it?
>>
>>51402479
It's a matter of perspective.
>>
>>51401598

Oh, I remembered the other solution I had.

Jump Rick and Morty, buy the Dimension Viewing Goggles and Portal Gun. Sift the central finite curve of the Sailor Moon Universe until you find a setting where Mamoru isn't an issue for the reason of your choice, Portal there, Woo Local Usagi.
>>
>>51402446
I just fail to see the humor in your original statement of calling Rip Van Winkle a social justice warrior and saying I have shit taste.

But I am willing to be enlightened to the humor.
>>
>>51402441
The translations are funky, there has been no true clarifications so far. Analogues to it make it seem like it's air, so basically a chemical compound that has properties when a body takes it in, but the LD50 for normal people is rather low, so high concentrations of shinsoo are lethal.

With the later chapters and the feats that become possible with shinsoo it becomes even more vague what the true nature of shinsoo really is, and the author doesn't like explaining that sort of thing either, so it doesn't help.
>>
>>51402446
>>51402479
Yeah, there wasn't a joke in the post.

>I was just pretending to be retarded
>>
>>51402490
You're an absolute madman. I love it.
>>
>>51398050
Wormfu please.
>>
>>51402415
Source? Because all evidence I have seen says that Shinsoo is energy of the Guardians/Tower and that those who use it are merely borrowing power, they even have to make contracts with the Guardians to use Shinsoo at all.

Excepting Irregulars who are, irregular.
>>
>>51402367
>You might try viewing the actual anime sometime
Kek. Why would anyone want to do that, abridged is better in every measurable way.
>>
File: transformation-new.jpg (3MB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
transformation-new.jpg
3MB, 1200x1800px
>>51402400

I know you don't care about canon, but Tuxedo Mask actually counts as Sailor Earth in a way.

He holds the Earth's Sailor Cyrstal, the Golden Crystal.

So if you genderswap Mamoru it's incredibly likely the female version would awaken as an actual Sailor Senshi.

Besides, what red-blooded heterosexual male wouldn't want to say they fucked a pair of lesbians?

But again, Naru as Sailor Earth is fine.
>>
File: Anons no!.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Anons no!.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>51402527
No! You're the sheep feeding the waifu industry! Wake up and realize the truth!
>>
>>51402466
Because even if Essence is what makes up everything ever it still runs on wildly different rules. The two things do not work the same way. Shinsoo is far closer to mana than anything else.

Even if you could combine pools with essence. It wouldn't do any good since essence is partitioned into motes and those motes are so retardedly energy dense that nothing else would stack up.

>>51402484
If you stretch it kind off. Essence is mostly it's own thing, but it's spiritual enough that you could fudge it to be ki or spiritual energy.
>>
>>51402492
... I'm pretty sure the problem with high concentrations is that it's literally sufficient pressure that it's solid for most people. Remember one of the first tests was literally "I'm going to make a wall out of Shinsoo. If you can't walk through, you fail, because that's literally the air on the higher floors."

And then people just walk face-first into it and bounce off.
>>
>>51398609
I had silent and wandless casting. We skipped the whole wand thing and saved wizard money. That doesn't grow on trees, you know? Not until you nick a shiny rock in first year.
>>
>>51402161
I didn't have to wait to finish, I did it live.

Futurama lets you pick notable figures to take as companions in the form of Famous Heads. I took Naoko Takeuchi and George R R Martin among others, and proceeded to get them full bodies, and took them to their own works.

>>51402157
There's no one completely definitive edition.

Personally I prefer the Original Anime, but it's got a few rough edges. It's hard to name a show that's more "Monster of The Day" than the 90s Sailor Moon Anime. So, you've gotta like that, and be onboard with classic animation. Also, the original dub is cringey.

Crystal, is probably more approachable. it's less monster of the day while retaining some of the original's spirit. I enjoyed it, but I like the pace of the original, so it's good but not my favorite

The manga is voluminous, and it's mostly a question of "do you want to read a lot of manga ?"or not
>>
>>51402577
THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE. FOLLOW THE SIGNS.

VISIT WWW.WORMEQUALSWAIFU.ORG TO LEARN MORE.
>>
>>51402446
What do you mean by that? look at our comedy jump if you want to see how funny /jc/ can be
>>
>>51402581
>If you stretch it kind off. Essence is mostly it's own thing, but it's spiritual enough that you could fudge it to be ki or spiritual energy.
I meant Shinsoo. It's effective the Tower's Chi, right?
>>
>>51402629
>WWW.WORMEQUALSWAIFU.ORG
Someone should make that into an actual website.
>>
>>51402647
Ah my bad. I guess it could be kind of like that.
The whole divine water thing makes me think mana more than anything though, but that's just me.
>>
>>51402551
Yeah, I know he's the equivalent of Sailor Earth, but when I empowered Naru, it wasn't even in her own jump. It was an eventual process, and she was kindof an artificial senshi for awhile (Two Star, then Three Star, Hacked Life Fiber Fukus, imports for various "earth" related perks...)

>Besides, what red-blooded heterosexual male wouldn't want to say they fucked a pair of lesbians?

You can have a Lesbian Senshi Encounter with Haruka and Michiru, no gender swapped Mamoru needed!
>>
>>51401788
Visiting Babylon 5.

That entire jump was one huge battle not to spill my spaghetti all over the place.
>>
>>51402583
That may not be the case, because Shinsoo, if you look at it through a chemistry analogue, can rapidly switch between multiple phases, swapping between solid, liquid, gas and plasma all at varying concentrations, pressure, and temperature. We've seen this multiple times in the fight against White, in the Pot, as well as in the fights against Kaiser. Karaka's first engagement against the Calendar is also a really good example of where Shinsoo state variations are shown, and the second engagement against the first Black Hole is a good show of why high concentrations doesn't necessarily mean pressure.

The whole shinsoo being air on higher floors thing is also rather dubious, because realistically we haven't actually seen higher floors, but even right now with the floor variety that we have seen it's clear that there are many Irregular floors within the Tower itself. Everything that's been shown within the last 100 to 150 chapters just suggests that the people in control are trying to ensure as little people try to climb the Tower as possible, except the ones that they want to eliminate. We do have to keep in mind that SIU has been trying to deliberately obfuscate as much information about the Tower and its elements as possible, even the Cooking Pot Guardian's words suggest that Zahard fucked up and doesn't understand the Tower and its nature as well as others would think.
>>
File: You are all bullies.gif (145KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
You are all bullies.gif
145KB, 500x375px
>>51402629
>>51402653
Why do you want to make me cry!?
>>
>>51402778
What fool wants to make their waifu cry?
>>
File: Head Pat.jpg (145KB, 600x466px) Image search: [Google]
Head Pat.jpg
145KB, 600x466px
>>51402778
Have a head pat.
>>
>>51402778
I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm just telling people about the exploitative waifu industry, which leads to the unfortunate deaths of 12,300 body pillows every year.
>>
File: 1474154870677.png (816KB, 1280x1459px) Image search: [Google]
1474154870677.png
816KB, 1280x1459px
Speaking of Sailor Moon, what's the best way for a drop-in to be relevant? It seems like they don't get a lot of combat options besides "turn off the magic and punch things," but that's just one trick with a hard time limit.

Should they just settle for a support role? Are they forced to use out of jump stuff?
>>
>>51402887
Use their body.
>>
File: 1472315329734.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1472315329734.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>51402778
>>
File: 1474154933125.png (1MB, 1280x1459px) Image search: [Google]
1474154933125.png
1MB, 1280x1459px
>>51402887
Follow-up pic. This is the one I really wanted to post, but the first is needed for context.
>>
File: original1.jpg (721KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
original1.jpg
721KB, 1280x960px
Jump # 197 Panty & Stockings
Name for the jump: *Sigh* Bra
Background: Angel (400)

Perks:
*Greater than Man (0)
*Sins and Virtue (0)
*Stylish Weapons (0)
*Combat Training (100, Discount)
*Fly away now (100, Discount)
*Archetype (600, Reduced)
*Pretty Boy (400)

Drawback
*Against the Rrrrules (+200)
*Fanservice (+100)
*Cursed to Earth (+300)

Ok, what the hell? Why is this world so grotesque? It’s even worse than Ax Cop with the snot and feces monsters. Also why the hell are the Angels here so screwed up? We have a nympho and a girl who actually eats more sweets than L.

The girls didn’t like me though that didn’t stop Socking from hitting me up to bake for her. At least she was open to bribes. Panty almost died by hitting on Archer… my sister Dove didn’t appreciate that at all.
Though getting the crap beat out of her by a *mortal* actually was good in motivating her.

The girls mostly let me do all the work and then collected their share of the coins so I got to wade through god awful stuff, I managed to piss off a pair of demon sisters. Apparently they took getting thumped as a personal insult and wanted to murder me.

We managed to save the city Stocking tried to murder me and Panty. It didn’t end well for her but hey I got to keep her coins. She got locked up. Panty was unhappy about her sister (meaning she was actually less productive than before… if that’s possible) so I wound up cleaning up most of the city alone.
>>
>>51402751
That's not the only place we hear it though. Whatshisface notes on one of the earlier floors that the higher floors don't have swords because the high concentration and pressure breaks them, so higher floors only have needles. The iron-skinned eels are stated to have their iron skin because the pressure is so high. Etc. I mean, I suck at chem, so I can't really say anything from that perspective, but he has been rather consistent in claiming "higher floors = higher concentrations = higher pressure".

Of course, that's before getting into the fact that the stuff is literally magical, and does stuff like make you immortal, or not affect people as much if they have a high resistance rating, so I'm not really sure how much we can trust standard physics to affect it anyway, other than "It does whatever it feels like, because it's literally divine water in a place called the Tower of God".
>>
>>51402887
>>51402900
Boku no Hero jump when?
>>
>>51402577
I've already taken the pill. I fully intend to see how farm down this worm farm goes.
>>
Which is the superior use of Servant imports in FATE:

Summoning Archer from Archer as an Archer,
or
Summoning a Kamen Rider as a Rider?

What are your ideas?
>>
>>51402925
When people aren't afraid of shounen escalation anymore.
>>
>>51402941
Summoning Karna in Apocrypha to screw over both sides.
>>
File: My one weakness.gif (350KB, 540x640px) Image search: [Google]
My one weakness.gif
350KB, 540x640px
>>51402886
Lies. I know about your decadent ways Bard. You can't deceive me.

>>51402937
It's a global conspiracy! The Jumpmakers are in on it!

>>51402879
>>51402899
N-no you stupid b-bakas.
>>
>>51402688
>when I empowered Naru, it wasn't even in her own jump.

Why not? I figured it would be easy in Generic Magical Girl where you could just handwave her into being Sailor Earth.
>>
For the Devil's Own Luck perk in Indiana Jones, what exactly counts as "gaming" your luck? Does it just not activate whenever you willingly take a relatively large risk?
>>
File: 1468955474385.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1468955474385.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>51402941
That's a tough one.

I'd have to vote for summoning that one Kamen Rider from Ex-Aid who uses a BMX bike as a weapon in as a Rider. Either that or one of the Kamen Riders from Drive as a Rider.

>>51402983
>Pic Related
>>
>>51402887
It's important to keep in mind that a Drop In, or any other background, isn't limited to their perkline. You can buy across lines, it's just costly.

Pick up Catch Me If You Can and Thrown Roses, and play the role of mysterious protector.

Take Power Granting, and bring in some out of context powers, and make your own hero team.

Troll the villains by stealing the energy that they just stole. Troll the senshi by making it look like there's a youma stealing everyone's energy, but nope, it was just a flash mob!
>>
What are some good perks for walking around being an assand doing peverted things and getting away with it with minimal fuss?
>>
>>51402490
The issue with using the dimension viewing goggles is that you're seeing what other versions of you are seeing. So if you want to go there, you have to take the place of the "you" in that jump. which might turn into cucking yourself.
>>
>>51403001
Infinite stratos has a perktree for that.
>>
>>51402528
>merely borrowing power
True. I mean even though they do not generate it themselves, one of the things they can do is store and concentrate shinsoo inside themselves. This is why rankers on lower floors can use techniques with more power then the floors native shinsoo pressure can support. Because they can take the ambient shinsoo and store it inside themselves at the higher shinsoo pressure they are acclimated to from higher floors.
That is what I mean by possess it. That drop (or sudden absence) of in the level of shinsoo around them does not immediately shut them down, just slow or halt their ability to replenish shinsoo.

Unrelated, Irregulars can make contracts with guardians to get special abilities or treatment, do you think the ability to generate shinsoo yourself is something you could contract for, and an ability Zahard's group had made a contract for in climbing the tower?
>>
>>51402989
Probably would be. But it didn't occur to me then.

That's even where I picked her up, the Extra Allies there are super useful for getting an entire Senshi team.

But no, it only occurred to me after I went to Metalocalypse afterwards and got inspired by the perk that says you get the metal equivalent of a magical girl transformation sequence.

THAT got me thinking. I adapted some other projects to support it.
>>
File: 1473906896319.jpg (333KB, 1216x739px) Image search: [Google]
1473906896319.jpg
333KB, 1216x739px
>>51402925
Well, it's a shonen jump, so people are probably scared of the inevitable escalation. I personally, and I'm sure people will disagree with me on this, believe that we're far enough into it that someone could do it if they wanted to.

Someone actually did post a pretty complete wip something like 500+ threads ago, but it still needed a lot of work. A lot of the ideas in it were solid, however, and it could totally have worked without completely overhauling it.

>Large selection of quirks, probably tiered
>Muscle-Form perk
>Absolute Madman as a capstone perk. Gives enough heroic willpower to punch someone with your already broken arm, then start running around kicking people

>Obvious Quirkless option that gives points, but means you don't get any cool powers from this jump
>Drawback where using out of jump powers causes extreme damage to your body
>Drawback where you have to find someone in setting to give all your stuff to, explicitly not a previous companion because that would be too easy, then take them as a student
>>
>>51402466
>How is it not like essence?

Well, Essence isn't /just/ Lifeforce/spirit energy. That's just what it is in it's "rawest"/purest state that's both tangible and not filled with Wyld Taint.

Essence, when you get down to the nitty gritty details, is basicly the basic component of all things in Exalted. It's both life force, soul stuff, spirit energy and the stuff Atoms are made out of. It's closer to stuff like 'Aether' than it is to the kind of Mana or spirit stuff you see in most settings.

It's also why Essence user's can pseudo-reality bend as they grow in enlightenment and skill since they're learning to directly manipulate the building blocks of their reality in highly specific ways.
>>
>>51403001
Just be pretty enough.
>>
File: Genm Styles On Deep Specter.jpg (101KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Genm Styles On Deep Specter.jpg
101KB, 640x360px
>>51402994
>I'd have to vote for summoning that one Kamen Rider from Ex-Aid who uses a BMX bike as a weapon in as a Rider.

I really wouldn't recommend taking Kamen Rider Genm as a Servant.

He's an evil dickward and incredibly likely to backstab you.
>>
>>51403050
>Someone actually did post a pretty complete wip something like 500+ threads ago
Could you post it?
>>
>>51402915
The problem with assuming that higher floors automatically leads to higher concentration which means higher pressure is mostly with the fact that if it were true, many story elements begin to fall apart. We can accept that "higher" is a relative value, it could be an increase of maybe 1 atm per floor, or maybe 100 atm per floor (obviously not the latter because we've already gone through 40 floors).

We can consider this in the differences between the Hell Express Floors, where all sorts of people are shown in between each floor, without too many differences from the folks down at the lower floors. (We're told that people are shuttled into the Name Taking floor so that it became a prison). We could argue against this by saying that at an arbitrary floor X, the pressure caused by Shinsoo (versus air or water or whatever other environment there is) increases exponentially. But that implies that the people who got up to 135 before either used some Deus Ex Machina to do so, or they've changed biologically themselves. Neither of these can be confirmed, not until we actually reach a higher floor.

But all of these vague elements, the fact that Shinsoo is magic, and the fact that its nature hasn't been explained is why anything comparing Shinsoo to out of world elements is a crapshoot in the dark. Shinsoo has been left deliberately vague because it is the Deus Ex Machina element that SIU needs in order to make the story work. It doesn't help that the story is only starting into the early middle of the long term plot, and there's no telling just how many new "truths" we're going to find as we make our way up.

Jumpchain shafts this, because it assumes that the story is finished as long as the jump isn't updated.
>>
>>51403069
>He's evil dickwad and incredibly likely to backstab you.
I guess that's what I get for not watching the series. I was just going off a few gifs I've seen of him in action.
>>
So would a level 10 Warrior from Hero BBS be capable of slugging it out with most versions of Superman?
>>
>>51403050
I sort of want All for One to be the first* true power stealing perk, I wonder what sort of limitations it would need to have for that to work?

*I know some other perks let you strong arm people into supernatural deals that give you their powers but that isn't the same.
>>
>>51403060
Not the other guy, but that does sound exactly like Shinsoo.
>>
File: 1482018284451.jpg (59KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1482018284451.jpg
59KB, 600x338px
>>51403115

I guess you might be able to redeem him with enough redemption perks? But I personally don't see it as worth the effort.

Although he does get a really cool zombie game-themed form in canon.
>>
>>51403130
If a level 10 Warrior is comparable to a level 10 Wizard in any way, they'd kill Superman easy. Level 10s range from being able to do multiverse shit to curbstomping immortals.
>>
>>51403084
Here.
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/46304261/#46313592
This is nowhere near ready for the drive, though.

I don't want to comb through it and say what's wrong right now, but off the top of my head I remember that the pricing of the quirks doesn't make much sense, and most of them don't really feel like they fit in the setting. The Copycat option is pretty much made for abuse, and Quirk Tweak is also just asking for trouble. Unique has absolutely no basis in canon, and Quirk Marriage really fits Heroic Family much better than Villain. I'm sure there's more to pick apart as well.
>>
>>51403159
Well, there's one more series to add to my list.

It just keeps getting longer no matter how fast I watch these Kamen Rider episodes.
>>
>>51403022
>do you think the ability to generate shinsoo yourself is something you could contract for,
Seems kinda pointless, since you get that for free post-jump.
>>
>>51403130
That really doesn't tell anyone anything.
Level 10 is such a stupidly wide range of what you can do and superman goes from flying brick to towing around solarsystems for kicks.
>>
File: 1484915380128.jpg (247KB, 1200x1302px) Image search: [Google]
1484915380128.jpg
247KB, 1200x1302px
>>51402909
Oh, Ravenloft, I just realized your Ogre Battle Build is missing your two Freebie perks.

You get Body Language and Soul Brother both for Free.
>>
>>51403164
Yeah, but I was wondering if that was DBZ chi blast bullshit or something. Wondering more about unboosted raw physical strength.
>>
>>51403099
Ah, the problems with having to deal with incomplete manwha. Yeah, I see your point, which is why I tended toward a general noncommitalness myself.
>>
>>51403188
It would increase the rate of your shinsoo regeneration. So still useful.
>>
>>51403186

At least you have time. Ex-Aid is still ongoing so you don't have to start it now.

Be aware that Genm is fucking crazy, killed another Rider for threatening to reveal his secrets, is aiding the spread of a virus that causes people to fade out of existence if not cure in time, and intends to create some kind of vaguely defined 'ultimate game'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQcOt2OQEfs
>>
On a scale of one to ten, how great of an idea is it to bring SCP-999 to Evangelion and introduce him to the cast? I'm fairly certain his sheer joy bringing, depression curing, laughter inducing tickling powers would solve a decent amount of the problems the cast has by itself. Combined with my own therapy powers, it should be a good idea in theory. What do you all think?
>>
>>51403141
Well, AfO has made references to having a limit on how many quirks he could hold at any one time, and there's a theory that Noumus have the secondary function of serving as quirk containers, so maybe something like there being a cap on the total "powerlevel" of powers you can hold at any one time? Like, you have to choose between holding 100 weak powers, 1 really strong power, or some combination? Plus, I think it's implied that his quirk stealing is a fairly involved procedure that he can't do in the heat of battle, no needing a willing, restrained, or disabled target might work too.

Power stealing/copying is a total bitch to balance.
>>
File: 6d5.jpg (348KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
6d5.jpg
348KB, 1136x640px
>>51401788
> What's the geekiest fangirliest fantasy you ever lived out via jumpchain?
I mean.

Generally, whenever I choose to actively follow characters around, that's what I'm doing?
I was Eggman's apprentice, you know. But it wasn't like he took me under his wing to teach me or anything. I'm gonna tell you how that shit went down.

I landed in Eggmanland. Well, since "Eggmanland" only exists in Sonic Unleashed, I actually landed in whatever his place was that existed at the very start of the Modern timeline.
Probably Lava Shelter, from Shadow's game. That sounds about right.
I actually liked that game, because I have shit taste.

So I just march on inside, and Eggman finds out in short order, because I am not stealthy. And before he can even get out his first, "Well, well, well!", I interrupt him and scream, "EGGMAN-SEMPAI, YOU'RE SO COOL!!"
"I WANNA JOIN YOUR TEAM!"
I mean, going full fangirl here.
And Eggman actually had to double back on his villainous speech and be all like, "Oh! Well... of course! I'm the greatest mind you obviously have excellent taste blahblahblah."

And that's how I became what was, in reality, a glorified secretary. Because most of what I did was goforing, middle management, cleaning, and make sandwiches. Eggman liked my sandwiches. I prettymuch made lunch for him every single day I was there.

So, you know what, I was basically the waifu.
And it was GREAT.
>>
>>51403241
AT fields are empowered by being a deranged lunatic. So you would depower the cast
>>
>>51403205
The problem is that as another anon said, the range is too wide. For all we know there could be a level 10 warrior that can slash multiverses apart, or his strength could be so high that it generates enough force to break apart a planet's gravitational field.
>>
>>51403258
Wasn't Shinji smacking around Zeruel while still mostly sane?
>>
>>51403239
>Video game Kamen Riders
>literally punching cancer to death
>fucking crazy bad guy
>aiding Sphere of Annihilation, Super Virus edition
>intends to create the ultimate game
>Badass BMX Biker Mode
>Levels up into even badderass Zombie mode

Okay, this may be the greatest Kamen Rider to date.
>>
>>51403283
>Shinji
>mostly sane
>>
>>51402983
>The Jumpmakers are in on it!
Remember, a writing a Perk a day keeps the Waifu Hunters away! How is the progress on your current jump going?
>>
File: 11651265433.jpg (428KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
11651265433.jpg
428KB, 960x1280px
>>51403252
>liking shadow the hedgeheg
Don't listen to anyone else. That's secretly good taste.
>>
>>51403239
>Watashi wa...Kamen Rider Genm...Level 10...
That line should not be as intimidating as it is. Kudos to whoever the guy playing him is.

>>51403312
I mean....yeah? Kind of? The most wrong with him at that point was his daddy issues and depression. He wasn't that bad.
>>
File: Naru Osaka as Sailor Earth.jpg (107KB, 401x900px) Image search: [Google]
Naru Osaka as Sailor Earth.jpg
107KB, 401x900px
>>51403035

Well now you can easily import your version of Naru into the new Sailor Moon jump as an actual Sailor Senshi. So hey, that's cool?

Although I do wonder how canon Naru and canon Usagi would react to your Senshi Naru?
>>
>>51403252
>I actually liked that game, because I have shit taste.
I can't say I liked it, but I was very impressed with the branching paths and the sheer number of endings. Very put together actually.
>>
>>51403245
I know Quirks can be trained up (or at least I think they can) so perhaps jumper would start out only being able to hold one mid level power at the start?
>>
>>51403252
>"EGGMAN-SENPAI"
Excellent taste.

>I liked Shadow the Hedgehog
I don't get why people hate on it so much. Sure, it's kind of edgy sometimes, and Shadow using guns is pretty silly, but it's not that bad.
>>
File: Fucking Tam man.jpg (124KB, 680x1139px) Image search: [Google]
Fucking Tam man.jpg
124KB, 680x1139px
>>51400312
Pretty hard. It's meant to be harder then the kill path, as even with perks suited for it, they'll have those perks too, so it can reduce how effective they might be or at least let them know what you might try to do.

It is definitely possible, as long as you're able to survive them trying to kill you, but it's generally going to be a gigantic pain in the ass to do, even if you manage to get them locked down and unable to fight. That said, you don't need perks to do it once you get them to stop fighting through some way. Just talk to them, get them to remember what they lost/what made them them before all the bad stuff. etc etc. Perks'll help though.

>>51403245
>Power stealing/copying is a total bitch to balance.
It really, really is.
>>
File: Oh nothing much.gif (855KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Oh nothing much.gif
855KB, 500x281px
>>51403323
Oh, you know just mapping things out.

Neuromancer (300cp, Discount Gearhead), Seed of the Singularity (600cp), Discount Gearhead), Transhuman Protocols (600cp, Discount Gearhead).
>>
File: All Riders' Levels.jpg (3MB, 2411x3079px) Image search: [Google]
All Riders' Levels.jpg
3MB, 2411x3079px
>>51403305

You wanna know what the best part is?

The ride's not even half way over yet so there's still time for shit to get even more awesome!
>>
>>51403381
Why does he have eyes on his chest and arm?
>>
>>51403395
HYPE.
>>
>>51403381
>It really, really is.
Tam shouldn't be THAT bad, especially considering what it'll be competing with. If I recall if the user eats something too big for their stomach they end up spitting it back out very unpleasantly and needing a lot of power to eat anything exceptionally substantial by the setting's standards.
>>
>>51403203
Oh my mistake, thank you. I'll be sure to add them to the sheet where I keep track of my build.
>>
>>51403205
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMXMBF_PCy8
>>
File: Wait, what.gif (5MB, 575x304px) Image search: [Google]
Wait, what.gif
5MB, 575x304px
>>51403402
>those chibi Kamen Rider forms
What.
>>
>>51403407
That is Tam, that guy's power is power stealing in the form of the devourer.
>>
File: 11949be239796f192404b84f861a17a3.jpg (463KB, 1247x1400px) Image search: [Google]
11949be239796f192404b84f861a17a3.jpg
463KB, 1247x1400px
>>51403421
No problem. I just didn't want you to miss out.

>>51403402
That really is the best part. Now I've just got to finish Fourze, then hit up Giam and Drive to get to it.
>>
>>51403395
you have my attention...
>>
>>51403407
It's his Stand.

It's a Charyeok, which are basically like Stands in a simple way, that's fused into his body. Lets him eat other beings and get all their powers.

>>51403420
Oh, true, the bit about needing to be within the range of power of what you want to eat is a small limit at least, but it's ultimately not much when you can just do as Taek did and eat a bunch of small guys until you're at the right level. The problem is less "You can copy way stronger powers easily" as it is "You can buy this and just eat your way through the contestants to get most of the other powers on offer".
>>
File: 1480087122717.jpg (192KB, 1100x744px) Image search: [Google]
1480087122717.jpg
192KB, 1100x744px
>>51403432

Ex-Aid is weird man. But it's also amazing.
>>
>>51403402
>motorcycle
Wait, what?
>>
>>51403435
>>51403442
Oh, alright. I'm going to throw salt on those eyes.

>>51403455
I guess so.
>>
>>51403459
Too bad best bike was killed off. Fucking zombies man...
>>
File: luckystar20070925000327.jpg (21KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
luckystar20070925000327.jpg
21KB, 500x281px
>>51403329
>>51403358
>>51403376

I mean, it let you play as a hedgehog who goes fast, and there are no major bugs or unexpected gameplay changes. Which puts it leagues above Sonic '06 (bugs) or Sonic Heroes (I JUST WANNA GO FAST) in my book.
I'd say the worst thing about it is that sometimes in the "kill all the <x>" missions, you can miss one, and then you have to go back and look and it's really tedious and annoying.
And in terms of presentation, yeah, it's pretty dumb and tryhard, because you're never gonna break out of the fact that it's a cartoon hedgehog saying "damn" and "hell" and carrying guns. It's very silly.
But it's very fun if you just embrace that. And the controls are pretty solid. I don't think I ever thought the game was being unfair.

I don't think "dorky as hell" was the image Sega was going for, but I still had a lot of fun playing it. Over and over again. I unlocked basically everything in that damn game.
>>
>>51403487

DANGER DANGER!
>>
>>51403471
>I'm going to throw salt on those eyes.
He'll just eat it anon.
>>
>>51403520
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a4gyJsY0mc
>>
>>51403345
Well, I do have options if I don't want it to be a problem. That twins perk is great for inserting people into a location and not having people think their presence strange.

Frankly, I think it'd get kinda overlooked in the face of there being five Usagis in one place.
>>
>>51403582
>eating salt by itself
I'll give him a heart attack, then.
>>
>>51403442
Well in the context of the setting that still isn't enough to fight the top tiers, the gap is so large that you could eat the entire planet clean of life and still not be strong enough to fight one of the bigger gods.
>>
>>51403603

>five Usagis

Knowing you that would be canon Usagi, Generic Magical Girl Usagi, Edolas Twin Usagi, and Silver Crystal Gem Usagi.

Who would be the fifth?
>>
>>51403442
To be fair, that requires eating them. And therefore defeating them to the point that you can eat them. And dealing with the fact that people will not like you very much when all these people start disappearing around you. And probably hating and banding together to kill you when they realize that you are capable of and willing to fucking EAT PEOPLE to get stronger. Kinda balances itself out with that.
>>
Hey, uh, anyone seen A2ul around? The maker of Mana Khemia Alchemists? Are there any plans to finish the three blank general perks?
>>
What's worse: Comics, or anime? Probably anime, right? By a pretty big margin, honestly, and that's terrible.
>>
>>51403442
>You can buy this and just eat your way through the contestants to get most of the other powers on offer
If that was possible R wouldn't have needed to scheme so much.
>>
>>51403725
Do webcomics count?
>>
>>51403725
Yeah, but /jc/ is worse than either of those.
>>
We have enough capeshit already! Stop talking about making weeb-shit capeshit.
>>
File: 1477166548263.jpg (78KB, 476x441px) Image search: [Google]
1477166548263.jpg
78KB, 476x441px
Mostly-complete Nanoha jump will be on next bread. Only thing missing is Scenario fluff and possible OC items later.

Now if you'll all excuse me, I need to consume some Oversalt.
>>
>>51403754
Tintin is currently beating everyone up in the weeb cape-shit.

We need that.
>>
>>51403764
Long live Belka.
>>
>>51403769
You mean as in, "The Adventures of..."?
>>
>>51403632
In raw power? No, but raw power isn't the only thing that matters. You're taking leaps in power and gaining new abilities with every kill. Gaining all the powers and abilities of everything you kill as long as it's vaguely near your own power level is an incredible power, even if it doesn't grant much outright power on it's own. The jumps not exactly being balanced around the top tier either.

>>51403661
Eh, not so much? Honestly, there's factions that really wouldn't mind you eating all their enemies in exchange for someone that can start jumping up in power pretty quick, along with gaining important enemy abilities. Mujin himself clearly offers Taek a spot just because he's willing to do some dirty shit for his goals.

>>51403738
Anon, there's a difference between "Gain most of the other powers on offer" (Given that most of the Charyeok on offer are based on beings equal or lesser to R in power anyway) and "Gain the powers of one of the strongest guys in setting, even when he's an old man". The King was a beast of a man even before he regained a younger body.
>>
File: tumblr_ok3gfhxaHI1te0qnyo1_1280.jpg (56KB, 680x348px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ok3gfhxaHI1te0qnyo1_1280.jpg
56KB, 680x348px
>>51403789
Some people have been comparing him to the Fallout guy instead, but yeah.
>>
File: 1481955861613.jpg (87KB, 600x864px) Image search: [Google]
1481955861613.jpg
87KB, 600x864px
>>51395796

Jumpers, who makes the better waifu?

Daphne or Velma?
>>
>>51403834
Velma.
>>
>>51403639
It's a bit of a stretch, but for the Generic Fighting Game Jump I picked the Sailor Moon fighting game from the SNES (not the beat-em-up, but the SF/MK style fighting game)
>>
File: Why Not Both.jpg (39KB, 510x300px) Image search: [Google]
Why Not Both.jpg
39KB, 510x300px
>>51403834
Pic related.
>>
>>51403725
I'd argue that the big two comics are generally worse, just because a good number of the people writing for them are actual fanboys who don't bother to read the comics that other fanboys are writing. It's like some fucked up 3rd generation fanfic incest party.

That said, a good number of jap authors don't seem to have a better grasp of their own setting's than those dumbass fanfic writers, and there are a few comic book writers who completely blow most animes out of the water.

Not to mention most animes are generic as hell, with the same 'nice'/autistic mc who all the women-types love even though he kind of sucks or is forgettable.

So generally, comics>anime.
>>
>>51403834
I gotta say Daphne.

She seems like she's sweet through and through, but Velma always struck me as the kind who's gotta something deep down that's a bit less nice.
>>
>>51403834
>Velma
Redhead with real hips and tits.
>>
File: scooby-velma-20091117-162830.jpg (63KB, 500x467px) Image search: [Google]
scooby-velma-20091117-162830.jpg
63KB, 500x467px
>>51403834
...Is this a trick question?
>>
>>51403834
Velma. But make sure to improve her eyesight. Though I will admit, I'm a scuker for confidence/smugness, but intelligence is even better.
>>
File: 1484404747432.gif (237KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1484404747432.gif
237KB, 300x300px
>>51403862
>but Velma always struck me as the kind who's gotta something deep down that's a bit less nice
And that's exactly why she's top tier. She's got somethin' going on underneath the hood.
>>
>>51403853

Can you take Generic Fighting Game as an official setting?

I thought you could only encounter characters from actual fighting games via the Vs. drawback?
>>
How fast is Savitar from Arrowverse?
>>
>>51403725
Uh, what? It's one thing to compare genres, but it's another thing entirely to compare whole mediums. It's like asking, "What's better: Baking or grilling?"
>>
>>51403930
2Fast4U
>>
>>51403862
That really means that Daphne is fairly straightforward, whereas Velma is more complicated and nuanced. Could be good or bad desu, though it seems like Daphne might be easier to live with in the long run.
>>
>>51403938
But is he a big guy?
>>
File: Muscle Girl6.jpg (805KB, 953x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Muscle Girl6.jpg
805KB, 953x1200px
>>51403764

Good Days with Bodacious Babes
>>
>>51403932
Usually I prefer grilling, desu.
>>
>>51403977
Oh hey, she's sol...

>Muscle Girl6.jpg
Post the rest of them, please.
>>
>>51403932
Baking.
>>
>>51403932
>>51403990
>>51404006

Ice Cream
>>
>>51403977
>backless and sideless kimono
Holy shit, what terrible fashion sense.
>>
>>51403932
Trick question. You can bake on a grill, but you can't grill in an oven.
>>
>>51401384
Well then, don't get stranded since that's how it worked in canon.

>>51397837
Not at all. Go be Sailor Sol. Be badass.
>>
>>51404020
Not a small oven, no.
>>
>>51404045
You can cook meat and the like in an oven, but you cannot grill in an oven.
>>
File: Muscle Girl9.jpg (214KB, 634x800px) Image search: [Google]
Muscle Girl9.jpg
214KB, 634x800px
>>51403996

>Post the rest of them, please.

No,

>>51404016
>Holy shit, what terrible fashion sense.
>>
>>51404039
Reminder that Sailor Dicks and her dildos of justice is the only choice that makes any sense.
>>
File: 1476723454022.jpg (58KB, 429x810px) Image search: [Google]
1476723454022.jpg
58KB, 429x810px
>>51403892

Good taste, Anon.
>>
>>51404053
Yes, unless it's a particularly large oven, so you can get the grill in there.
>>
>>51403834
Velma
But I will say that it's close.
Daphne knows karate or something, and that's kind of hot.
But brainy, curvy girls are where it's at.
And I have some sort of weird, passive immunity to redheads or something. Guess I'm not a mutie after all.

Also with Velma there's more to hold on to when I push her to the edge of sanity with Sinanju.
>>
>>51403977
Is this a specific character?
>>
File: 64028980-368-k373007.jpg (40KB, 368x575px) Image search: [Google]
64028980-368-k373007.jpg
40KB, 368x575px
>>51404013
>>
>>51403932
Baking. Grilled food is delicious, but baked goods a best.
>>
>>51404039
Would Affinity Sense and Energy Sense stack if you chose a god(dess) of life or magic?
>>
>>51403932
Grilling is obviously better you fucking heathen.
>>
>>51404071

What is Sinanju?
>>
>>51403977
>>51404057
Reminder that, instead of loading up on X-girl waifus, that you should instead invest in biomancy and polymorphing so you can warp your waifus to suit your mood. Also, you can tease them with surprise transformations and by refusing to turn them back.
>>
>>51404106
Sex and foreplay, the martial arts style.
>>
>>51403967
He is, actually.
He's like ten or twelve feet tall.
And it looks like he's wearing armor, so technically he's wearing a mask with the faceplate.
…And nobody cared who he was before he put it on…
…And he doesn't take friends when he travels between Earths…
Mother of god.
>>
File: 1484010300152.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1484010300152.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>51404057
>>Post the rest of them, please.
>No

How about we trade then.
>>
>>51401617
Above average taste, friend.

>>51403834
Velma.
>>
>>51404039
Hey NikaMoth, if I take Moon Mentor with Fall of the Silver Millennium, do I still have to teach Princess Serenity/Usagi how to be a good ruler and mother? I mean, I figure Queen Serenity could handle that since she's around, right?
>>
>>51404068
Grills and ovens apply heat in different ways, anon. I know you're trying to do something here, good on you, but that's just not how it works.
>>
>>51404106
Fictional martial art from the "The Destroyer" series of pulp-fiction novels. In setting, it is the progenitor of all martial arts, as well as being in a completely different league then them. The sun, as compared to a ray of light.

We don't have a jump of it, but Sinanju is offered in the Wuxia jump. In the source material, but not mentioned in the jump, it has a technique where you hit a series of pressure points to cause extreme orgasms. You're not supposed to use the entire path on a normal woman because they'd go insane. People have been a lot more interested in it ever since that little fact became common knowledge around here.
>>
File: ZyWQLEs.png (221KB, 596x467px) Image search: [Google]
ZyWQLEs.png
221KB, 596x467px
>>51404083

...yes.
>>
>>51404106
It's in the Wuxia jump.
It has 3 sets of moves specifically designed to bring pleasure to women.
If you go past step 12 with most of them, it could result in death. In a normal woman.

But it also has a bunch of neat non-lewd tricks, like running on ceilings and purging poisons and killing people with your fingernails and shit.

It's pretty deadly.
>>
>>51403908
That's what this pile of Befriending Perks is for. And before you postulate that the adversarial nature of the relationship is drawback-fiat-enforced, that's what post-jump (and drawback revocation) NGNL Summoning is for.
>>
>>51404181

NGNL summoning?

I'm assuming you mean No Game No Life?
>>
File: wPOQQyb.jpg (540KB, 2400x3300px) Image search: [Google]
wPOQQyb.jpg
540KB, 2400x3300px
>>51404013
Baked Alaska.
>>
File: Bobby-You gat dang baka.jpg (233KB, 800x1307px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-You gat dang baka.jpg
233KB, 800x1307px
>>51404109
Reminder that, instead of loading up on X-girl waifus, that you should instead invest in biomancy and polymorphing so you can warp your waifus to suit your mood. Also, you can tease them with surprise transformations and by refusing to turn them back.

You learned nothing from my teaching of Bodacious Babes If I had to change her to be a Bodacious Babe then she was never really Bodacious in the first place. Unless you picked up shapeshifters then you are learning well

>>51404126

I don't want to be banned for spam
>>
>>51404239
I swear, the number of different shippings I've seen for RWBY is greater than I've seen for Overwatch.
>>
>>51401788
My geekiest? in the trigun ju-*everyone groans loudly because I can't shut up about it* I'M SORRY I JUST REALLY LIKED IT

In the Trigun jump I saved Wolfwood from dying, something I've always wanted to do ever since his tragic death scene and I pretty much flipped my shit when I figured out I was already dating Vash by the time the jump started, much to his confusion. Although I did the extreme parts of it in private since I didn't want to creep him out.

>>51404093
Hm...I'm gonna go with "sure", although a life Affinity Sense would let you know if someone was infected with some kind of disease that hadn't really acted yet or if someone was tampering with their health. Affinity Sense for magic would help you identify what kind of magic is going on here and if someone is distorting any spells or tampering with them.

>>51402351
Perk from Fire Emblem Fates! It can do a lot of things but at the cost of hurting the user/potentially killing them if really powerful applications of it is used. I have a 1up so I survived it.
>>
>>51404137
You don't have to, but it's advisable just in case the Queen dies. Silver Millennium immortality doesn't really protect you from dying, it's one of those "immortal but can be killed" things.
>>
>>51404293
>If I had to change her to be a Bodacious Babe then she was never really Bodacious in the first place.
If you're judging a waifu by her physical appearance when you have the potential to make anyone a Bodacious Babe, or even if you can't, then what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>51403932
Well, you can't GRILL sourdough starter into loaves.

So baking a best, and all naysayers simply don't understand the power of bread.
>>
>>51404344
I can see it now...

>Hey Jumper?
>Sup?
>Do you have any advice for being a ruler?
>I have some, sure-
>And for being a...um, parent?
>....where is he.
>Who?
>The Earthling Prince.
>Why do you ask-
>BECAUSE I'M GOING TO KILL HIM!
>JUMPER NO.
>>
File: Cow Girl4.png (765KB, 950x950px) Image search: [Google]
Cow Girl4.png
765KB, 950x950px
>>51404355
>If you're judging a waifu by her physical appearance when you have the potential to make anyone a Bodacious Babe, or even if you can't, then what the fuck is wrong with you?

That's what I just said, I'm not going to change a Bodacious Babe to suit my taste either you are or you aren't see >>51397778
>>
>>51404206
yeah. I use it to swap who's actively occupying my pods. (though with all the magic reserves I have, I could likely sustain the summon for meaningful amounts of time anyway)
Thread posts: 683
Thread images: 121

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.