[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where are all the female Sigmarines?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

Where are all the female Sigmarines?
>>
Uh, something something geneseed
>>
>>51384528
Right next to the female Guard models.
>>
>>51384528
In every books.
also hopefully never on actual models so I dont have to sell them and rebuy male torso
>>
>>51384528
Wearing their full plate armor that covers most of their body, like the men. What, did you think they'd all be wearing chainmail bikinis?
>>
File: 1474397878864.png (1MB, 1000x1396px)
1474397878864.png
1MB, 1000x1396px
Is this what you're looking for?
>>
>>51384528

There are none. Girls can't fight and would make terrible warriors in every case. It's one of the only ways that AoS is in any way realistic.
>>
>>51384528
They're there, just covered in the mystical magic plate armor.
haha, just kidding, there aren't any. Sigmarines are made from heroes remember?
>>
B-b-but Best Girl Khalida will come back as a hero character, r-right?

Alright, seriously though, Khalida was probably one of the most heroic characters in the Warhammer setting.
>>
>>51385313
>>51385300
Female elves are just as capable as male elves and a good number of Stormcasts used to be elves.

So I'm pretty sure there's quite a few muscular elf girls sprinkled throughout the host.
>>
>>51384528
I bet they all look like pretty valkyries in golden boobplate
>>
>>51385300
Most of the girls are still a better fighter than you anon
>>
>>51385300
This.
>>
>>51385300
There rather explicitly are. It's just that Stormcast armor is, by design, supposed to make everyone of a certain unit type the same, so you actually can't tell
>>
>>51384528
Waiting for the time when GW decides to continue forcing the Sigmarines down our throats expand Sigmarines with yet another battletome. They're releasing Sigmarines with bolt pistols and close combat weapons soon, and it'll be Sigmarine Sisters of Battle after that.
>>
>>51386668
Seeing as how Stormcasts are loaded with valkyriesque imagery anyway, and Sigmar's basically Odin these days, they'd fit right in.
>>
>>51387728
too bad stormcasts lack that extra bit of individuality (and texture variation) that would have made them perfect super-siegfrieds
>>
>>51387695
The new Stormcast battletome has both of the old ones in it. And the ones with pistols are scouts. one of which is helmetless
>>
I have about 2000pts of Freeguild but for some reason I keep getting drawn to Fyreslayers. Would it have something to do with how cool Dwarves are in Total War: Warhammer?

Or are Freeguild just shit?
>>
>>51389917
Freeguild have amazing synergy capabilities anon.
They're a shooty horde in a game that has a ton of elite melee.
>>
There are plenty of female stormcast eternals. They look exactly like the male ones, because the majority of them are FUCKING SPOOKY ENERGY GHOSTS INSIDE SUITS OF ARMOR.
>>
>>51390293
No. They're flesh and blood in armor.
>>
>>51390334
explanation still works because armour
>>
AoS is cancer burn it to the fucking ground.
>>
>>51385300
You know, what pisses me off the most about posts like this is that I wrote an actual god damn paper on the issues of women serving in combat rules and the problems it created, did the research, make the statements.

And I had to take shit about my results because the knee jerk reaction most people had was about shitheads like you who don't know what the fuck they're talking about.

Yes, women do not make effective soldiers. There's a lot of reasons for this.

However, those situations can often be mitigated, and there's many situations where women are perfectly acceptable and often the equal to male soldiers, especially in defensive environments. Israel has seen some effective and repeated success with female combat soldiers in garrison and guard focused roles, for example.

Furthermore, the American Army's FET teams were generally regarded as a success from the overall census, and my personal experiences working with them falls in line with those results.

Basically, even though you're technically correct, you're still a know nothing shithead who needs to shut the fuck up.
>>
>>51384528
here's one female sigmarine (male)
>>
>>51387753
That's actually something the novels tackle. Some stormcast value individualism. Others embrace the masks
>>
>>51384528
The armour of the stormcast is said to resemble sigmar.

What is under it could be wildly different.

What we do know is stormcast lack baldness.
>>
>>51390536

Agreed. Men>Women in combat is a general tendency, not an objective rule that always applies. The best woman isn't as good in combat as the best man, but an excellent woman and an excellent man CAN be damn close in skill.

The lack of female sigmarines is the same as the lack of female guardsmen: GW doesn't want to produce extra models that most of the playerbase (probably) won't buy. Female models are probably as high priority as Mordian/Valhallan/Whatever guardsman models.
>>
>>51390293
That's a big part of why AoS is so shit. The "heroes" are a bunch of identical faceless robots with no personality that looks more evil than the "villains".
>>
>>51390989
Actually Stormcast have plenty of personality. You just don't pay attention
>>
>>51390989
To be honest thy'd have been a lot cooler if they'd have been actual clockwork automatons.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.