[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Force of Will any good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (393KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
393KB, 1920x1080px
This was recommended to me by someone at my FLGS.

Is it fun to play? Is the game interesting? How complex is it? Is it more than just the ultimate waifu card game? And most importantly, how are the waifus?

And I'm not interested in investing in it for money. Just wanted to know if any of you have fun with it.
>>
The decks are cheap and the game is fun, its kind of similar to Shadowverse in a way. If youve never played that think of a middle ground between MTG and Hearthstone with a few added mechanics and thats FoW. If you have a few other people to play it with go for it.
>>
>>51383623

Thanks, I was thinking about picking up one of the decks the next time I went into my FLGS. I don't know anyone else who plays it at the moment, but I might see if I can get some friends to get in on it as well.
>>
>>51384077
The old intro decks are pretty fun. There's less lore and philosophy behind the colors for obvious reasons, but the game is pretty interesting. If you can find people to play, then you should check it out.

Maybe be careful about getting too invested though; The guy at my FLGS thinks that the game doesn't have much staying power
>>
>>51384246

I've been hearing concern's about staying power too. I might just pick up an intro deck and maybe a few packs of cards, but nothing too crazy.
>>
>>51384246
>>51384966
Yeah there's definitely concerns over staying power. I know locally, apparently the first few set sold pretty well so they assumed later ones would too. They didn't, and now there's just a bunch of overstock. Interest has really declined in the game, to be honest.

It's ok, definitely fun if you're just kinda playing casually.
>>
>>51385165

Definitely interested in playing casually. My local scene is pretty small and the only game I'm interested in at any sort of competitive level at the moment is Netrunner.
>>
Is there an online way to play the game?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.