[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WEIRD MAGIC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: menu bckgr.png (40KB, 683x542px) Image search: [Google]
menu bckgr.png
40KB, 683x542px
hey /tg/, I need low-level creepy spells and dark ritual ideas, can you help?
>>
Get blood apply.also get bones and use them as wands
>>
File: _v2.png (658KB, 1567x764px) Image search: [Google]
_v2.png
658KB, 1567x764px
>>
>>51387713
don't cut yourself on that edge
>>
File: Top Kek.png (587KB, 1034x536px) Image search: [Google]
Top Kek.png
587KB, 1034x536px
>>51387713
Motherfucker, that's a quote from Penny Arcade.
>>
>>51382070
>>>/x/
might have plenty of ideas there, whether or not they mean for games or for creepypasta.
>>
File: 1320532189300.gif (211KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1320532189300.gif
211KB, 500x500px
>>51382070
Pennies. Pennies. Little little pennies. All bright and lovely when they're born, but they taste like blood no matter how you slice it. And they get old. Dirty. Decayed. Rotten. Forgotten. Little tokens of the underworld.

Everyone knows about a lucky penny. But they're doing it wrong. Ask any true Gambler, and they'll tell you - a Gambler STACKS THE ODDS. A penny can get you this. They can collect luck and karma; the ones that were held onto for an especially long time, or fell into doom, or were involved in something critical - smell for those.

When you do, do what a Gambler does - you flip it into the air. You confuse it that way. Then catch it in the air, slap it down tails into the other hand, ball it up fast, and pull the luck out from the hole..

Get that enough times, and it might just give you that edge.

Never do it with a bloodied penny.
>>
File: 1197166814796.jpg (19KB, 440x274px) Image search: [Google]
1197166814796.jpg
19KB, 440x274px
>>51388535
I'll do it with a bloodied penny as I damned well please
>>
>>51388566
Of course you will, you're a dog. Dogs are immune to blood.
>>
>>51382070

There's power in a razor.

No, not that. Every moron depressive or amateur demonologist has cut into his flesh, and they've earned nothing but scars and hepatitis.

The power is in the tension between the hand and soul. Hold the blade close and press, just enough to feel the electricity start burning between the knife and your stomach. Hold that power and let it warm the air in your lungs.

Tell a lie, and feel the words leap off the tongue, off to nest in unguarded minds

Don't break the skin; It's not necessary and the pain douses the heat immediately. It steels the nerves as well, making it hard to try again: You just keep pressing too hard.

Use it sparingly, A lie repeated enough becomes truth; and when a lie becomes true, it comes home to correct the error. It'll be the most terrifying game of telephone you'll ever play.
>>
Not exactly what you want, but I guess it falls under dark ritual ideas.

It's part of a story a friend of mine is writing, but the idea is something like

>girl gets kidnapped
>the good guys use magic to track her
>the bad guys dont have access to any fancy magic so they throw off the tracking spell by taking her hair, lot of blood, nail clippings, urine, feces and sweat, some fingers and all that good stuff and putting it somewhere far and hiding her under a lake
>spell homes in on the gross stuff instead of the girl and wastes the good guys' time
>>
>>51382070
magic based on date and time.
>luner clainder is the closeness to life / death
>soler calinder is eliment
>time of day determins the power of the spells
where the soler and luner calinders are determins the type of spells possible.
time of day tells which spell can be cast that moment
>winter = water waxing moon = summoning. 1:00 - 2:00 can only cast summon water elemental 2:00 - 3:00 can cast only summon ice elemental.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.