[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Campaign about Bielefeld

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Bielefeld.jpg (291KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
Bielefeld.jpg
291KB, 800x533px
How would you go about a campaign revolving around Bielefeld, or maybe even set IN Bielefeld?

Yes, I know the idea is physically impossible, but so is vancian magic and FTL travel. Can it still be done, or does it stretch the suspension of disbelief too much?
>>
>>51379495
Redpill me on EVERYTHING about this, because it looks like you just posted something randomly.
>>
>>51379730
This is a fairly rare joke about the city of Bielefeld, Germany, which has a conspiracy about it that claims it doesn't actually exist. Basically, OP is asking for some Unknown Armies type shit about this conspiracy.

>>51379495
Try Unknown Armies, it's a good system for this.
>>
>>51379730

It's a silly meme. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bielefeld_Conspiracy
>>
File: start_bild.jpg (43KB, 490x455px) Image search: [Google]
start_bild.jpg
43KB, 490x455px
>>51379730

The Bielefeld conspiracy theory basically holds that Bielefeld doesn't exist. It originated on German Usenet.
>>
That's because Bielefield DOESN'T exist.

It CAN'T. It's a lie for the masses and you can't listen to it. They want you to believe so they can control you.

If you believe in Bielefield, you're already lost.
>>
>>51379495
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bielefeld_Conspiracy

Sadly, Bielefeld is real.
I only live about 170km from it and been there a few times.
It's quite unremarkable, though.
Bielefeld has no specific landmark, no distinguishable accent and no culture or points of interests.
It seems like this town tries to divert interest.
>>
>>51379495
I know we are all playing make-believe, but this is just ridiculous.
>>
>>51379960

go away. We're not interested in you conspiracy and lies.

We know the truth.
>>
>>51379960
That's because you didn't visit Bielefeld you fool
You visited one THEIR many decoy towns to make you think it exists.
>>
>>51379730
>>51379960

There is nothing to know about Bielefeld. It doesn't exist, it doesn't lead to Atlantis and it is most certainly unfeasible to feature it in any kind of game.
>>
>>51379936
>That's because Bielefield DOESN'T exist.
Bielefeld does exist but not in Germany.
>>
>>51379495
To any Germans that are ITT: this is why people say Germans have no sense of humour.
>>
>>51380458
I know, it's terrible. We are terrible.
>>
>>51380458

They stored it in Bielefeld?
>>
>>51380508
The German sense of humour is as real as Bielefeld
>>
>>51380522
Maybe the German sense of humour IS Bielefeld.
>>
>>51379495
Bielefeld gibt es nicht. Glaub nicht an IHRE Lügen.
>>
>>51380498
With that guilt point you are now obliged to cater to two more refugees. Each complaint about this adds another one.
>>
>>51379495
Huh, I was in Bielefeld just yesterday, weird to see a thread about it here.

It has a very nice zoo that is free to the public and open 24/7. I got a few books lying around on Westphalian myths, especially on the region around Bielefeld and Paderborn, but I assume you're only interested in the meme of a non-existing city
>>
Ah I see, so Germans joke about Bielefeld like we Americans do about Wyoming - "it doesn't actually exist, have you ever met someone from there?"
>>
>>51382289
Actual myths can be blended into meme myths quite easily anon
>>
>>51382350
No, there simply is no Bielefeld, and THEY are trying to pretend there is. THEY are even setting up signs, and have thousands of Cars driving around with made-up license plates.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.