[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BAD GAMES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: Never Forget.png (355KB, 1844x3960px) Image search: [Google]
Never Forget.png
355KB, 1844x3960px
Have you ever had a game go so bad so quickly /tg/? Like the sort of trainwreck that just happens so fast you're left in awe at the end of it. Lets get some story time going.

I just recently remembered this little gem I had, was wondering if other anons have had similar experiences.
>>
File: 83c07a6224[1].png (14KB, 1851x273px) Image search: [Google]
83c07a6224[1].png
14KB, 1851x273px
>>51372853
Forgot my GM's reply
>>
>>51372853
>inorgarating the new king
>inorgarating
>i
>n
>o
>r
>g
>a
>r
>a
>t
>i
>n
>g
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>51372897
>>
this sounds fucking great desu the only problem I see is the fiance turning from zany/crazy to actually pissed off in real life
>>
>>51372853
WELL WHAT HAPPENED NEXT
>>
File: Dredd.png (45KB, 821x441px) Image search: [Google]
Dredd.png
45KB, 821x441px
>>51372853
Like this?

I'm ashamed to admit, but I was the DM...
>>
>>51372908
Fair 'nuff
Here's my story. This was the first game I ever ran. Pathfinder, level 4. Three players: bff who has been playing longer than I have (barbarian), grill who is our friend (rogue), boy who is our friend (ranger)

>Their first mission is to find the explorers who were sent out before them and never returned
>Gave them a nice, simple "random encounter", a gang of atomie (CR 1). Two regular atomie and one lvl 1 druid
>They don't spot them, obviously (stealth of +20 and 3/day invisibility).
>Druid casts entangle on them and immediately begins demanding all their money, dispelling his own invisibility
>They all fail and are entangled
>Regular atomies are shooting at them for 1d2-2 damage plus 1d6 sneak attack (I only use sneak attack every few rounds)
>Druid continues to threaten at them and sic his badger
>They get really freaked out because they can't move easily
>Grill friend asks if she can sneak attack the atomie
>I tell her that her best shot is if she can get in the tree and hide in the branches. Everywhere else is plains
>She starts moving there but doesn't make it in time
>Boy friend takes his turn and immediately gets in the tree
>Bff (who has a crush of girl friend) tells boy friend to get out of the tree because it's too small for both of them
>"No way, I don't want to be entangled anymore"
>I explain that the atomies have ceased their attacks, but you can see the druid looking at you in disgust"
>Bff attacks tree
>Boy friend jumps out of tree and attacks girl friend
>Girl friend and bff kill boy friend
>They head back to the capital to recuperate
>They are arrested for murder
>Girl friend sensibly awaits her trial where she will be honest and hope that works
>Bff is being interrogated, decides to make up a story about being a fugitive from the neighboring evil empire (this a is a good aligned settlement)
>He thought his fight against the Kobold Empire would ingratiate him with the paladins
>It did not
>>
>>51373043
>He decides to book it out of the interrogation and break girl friend out while he's at it
>Breaks into her cell and tells her that they're leaving
>"No way. I didn't do anything wrong"
>He grabs her and drags her out to the dining hall
>I am letting her roll to resist grapples and to make attacks against him, but he's still succeeding
>Guards are hitting him with batons
>Girl friend breaks out and he jumps out the window
>Now that he no longer has his hostage, guards are shooting at him
>They subdue him, bind him, and are taking him to the Kobold Empire
>A place he inexplicably claimed to be a fugitive from

So that's how my first session ended. One third of the party dead, one third of the party exiled, and one third of the party traumatized.
That might be why I run Paranoia now
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.