[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Summarize the most ludicrous shit your players have done.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1382823666005.jpg (97KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1382823666005.jpg
97KB, 960x540px
Even if it was something you'd concocted as a GM and they had followed through, explain it simply. Or, alternativley, if you were a player and want to share the retarded shit your group pulled that miraculously worked. A paragraph at most, at least a sentence. Your victory? However many (You)s your post causes. I'll start.

My party stole a vault from underneath a bank after blowing two separate holes in the bank, and crashed the three-story cube of a vault into a space station when their escape plan failed. They then flung it onto a cruise liner and had cocktails after.
>>
The party was told to get a ring, supposed to get a ring from a goblin clan. Two character change, one character intro, and a death later, the two party casters tried to kill each other. Lvl 4 is underbar.
>>
>>51370428
Giant attack, went to rescue the princess, our chaos goblin cleric ate the Rangers finger, and I teleported the princess out of the Giants flying castle sans other players. They got to pretend to be princesses.
>>
Go to city to create a new life for self.

Create army of undead servants to protect city from ravages of time traveling self from future-past hell bent on stopping me from saving the city for some reason. Kill self. Save city. People turn on me. Kill them all, go mad, fulfill prophecy by recreating chronomancy and becoming bbeg.
>>
>>51370626
>Mom and Dad told me the city changes people.
>Turns out they were right, I realized this after about the third loop.
>>
>>51370678
Oddly they kept telling me that. They were murmurs I kept in my pack for arcana and religion specifically.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.