[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1304- Phyrexian Waifus Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 478
Thread images: 53

File: Jumpchain OP.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Jumpchain OP.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>51355639
>>
>>51366577
Red, myrmidont, HeavensAnon, Epicureanon, Worm_Anon, Muyo, NarniaAnon, YJ_Anon, Cracker_Jack, Clover. Credit where it's due, I think she did reasonably well on Killer Instinct and Skullgirls.
>>
>>51366615
That's pretty tough. I should be able to handle him, but I'll treat it with a lot of caution. On the bright side, that means I can take Mob's Ire for more points. Thanks anon, much obliged.
>>
>>51366735
But why would you want to? Mob is a charming individual.
>>
Alright, so here is the entire Drop In perk tree for Kaladesh.
100CP-
• 100 CP (Free Drop-In) -Eye for Perfection: You find that your ability to work tirelessly towards one goal- be it finishing your latest artifact project, or ironing out any and all defects from a plan- has increased massively. Your work ethic is impeccable when it comes to perfecting the outcome of something- not giving up until you´re satisfied. Some might call it a bit obsessive, though, but what do they know?
• 100 CP (Free Drop-In) – Phi : The golden number- Φ – Found everywhere in nature, from the shells of the nautilus to the petals of flowers. A symbol of perfection, found in both the designs of machinery and those of the flesh. It is not much, yet, but you have learned to emulate one with the other-Through the study of living beings, you have begun to understand how their functions might be replicated through machinery- though it is unable yet to work on its own, and is more suited to replacing the emulated part.
>>
>>51366753
200cp-
• 200CP (Discount Drop-In): Infect the Mind: Your words are like a song to the imperfect masses- the way you speak of your ideals, of your goals… there is something that entrances crowds, maybe the way you move, gesticulate or speak- You find it easier to sway large crowds, and gather their attention- though individualistic or otherwise rebellious individuals will be much harder to convince. Are they blind to your perfection?
• 200CP (Discount Drop-In) -Infect the Body: Perhaps in your travels between the worlds you came into contact with it, Jumper… the Glistening Oil , also known as Phyrexian oil or Ichor, a substance created by the Phyrexians that spreads their corruption to whatever it comes into contact with, giving them the desire to compleat themselves- to replace the imperfections in their body with machines, and which you may now generate from your body in small ammounts. The one you´ve picked up is not quite as insidious- at least not without you meddling with it- but it retains its ability to better enable the fusion of machinery and flesh when the patient is submerged in it. Make them perfect, Jumper. Note: Basically, submerging people in it makes it easier for their body to adapt to the merging or replacing of their body parts with machinery. It would take about a month to produce enough to submerge the average adult male.
>>
>>51366752
He probably is, but I really like the Spirit tree and the capstone booster, and that's...1900cp, with items. I'd rather not be his enemy, but I need all the cp I can get, man.
>>
>>51366734

Wasn't Brows the one who did Killer Instinct and Skullgirls?
>>
>>51366766
400CP-
• 400CP (Discount Drop-In) – Perfection through Sacrifice: The flesh is weak. Your insight into the worlds of the living and machinery have revealed that much to you- the designs of whatever creator gods of the universe may exist are flawed, imperfect- and by damaging these designs in you- by sacrificing your own lifeforce, whether it be through drawing your own blood, tearing a chunk of your own flesh, or simply offering your own raw lifeforce, you may substitute the cost of supernatural abilities you have with it, empowering them with the ability to slowly Infect those hit by them- corrupting their mind so they may embrace perfection. This is a slow process, and might be downright impossible for the strongest-willed of enemies – But you´ll never let that get in the way of your Great Work, will you?
-
And next for the entire capstone, hopefully.
>>
>>51366778
Yeah, that's what he just said. That she did a good job on them.
>>
>>51366752
>charming
Not really, he has next to no presence and is pretty boring.

He's a good kid, though.
>>
>>51366789
• 600 CP (Discount Drop-In) -Attaining Perfection: The Great Work begins with you- You have compleated yourself, slowly replaced your flesh with superior machinery, and have become an ideal being, alike to the praetors of New Phyrexia. Choose a form, an amalgamation of flesh and machinery, where the machinery part is the most prevalent- it´s size may range from slightly bigger than a human to the size of an elephant, and needs not be humanoid. Your abilities depend on the way you sought perfection- choose one, and only one:
o Perfection through Order: Represented by the color White, you´ve become a master at manipulating the little people- molding their beliefs and ideals to better suit yourself, able to place yourself as the leader of a grand, wide-spanning religious system through guile and charisma. You carry yourself with a elegance befitting of your status, and the effects of Infect the Mind, if you have it, are likewise boosted- being able to sway even those that were originally predisposed against you, should they have the seeds of doubt in them.
o Perfection through Logic: Represented by the color Blue, you´ve attained perfection through the most efficient method known to you- clinical, exhaustive and… intensive research. Your mind has become privy to the secrets of flesh and steel like no other, and your memory has become perfect, able to record everything you sense in detail. You have learned that not only the body must be made perfect- and thus, you have learned to improve the minds of your creations, through altering their brain chemistry and replacing parts with superior machine- so they may be, in every sense of the word, perfect.
-
Green, red and black next....
>>
>>51366753
>>51366766
>>51366789
>>51366812
I still think drop in being pherexian themed is going to make things wierd when a mirrodin/new pherexia jump gets made.
It's not a bad thing necessarily, but that's going to be some odd overlap.
>>
>>51366752
He is as interesting a person as a tree stump anon.
>>
Professor Paradox - re-asking some questions for when you're here: can a Galvanic Mechamorph learn to do what Ship can do and mimic technology they've touched? Could a Galvan companion give them that functionality if they can't normally do it? Others seem to think yes since Ship is still a Galvanic Mechamorph, so I'm going with that unless you say otherwise.

Can a Galvanic Mechamorph upgrade something and leave the upgrades behind or do they always revert back to what the machine was like before the Galvanic Mechamorph merged with it? The Gwen 10 episode indicates it's possible, but only with a throwaway line of dialogue that may have been referencing temporary enhancement while in it.

As a Plumber can your free Partner be an imported Companion? I've already filled out my companion roster.
>>
>>51366807

Ah, sorry, thought he was referring to one of the people he just listed since I wasn't following the post chain.
>>
o Perfection through Evolution: Represented by the color Green, you´ve attained perfection of the body, your form being able to be as big as a cathedral- And your physical attributes similarly boosted to match, even if you were to keep a more compact form. You find it easier to adapt to environmental changes by replacing your own parts, effectively becoming modular- an everchanging apex predator
o Perfection through Action: Represented by the color Red, you´ve attained perfection as a means to an end- to change what you dislike about the world- the system itself. Whether working against a corrupt regime or totalitarian force, or anything which would suppress your freedom, you find yourself gifted when it comes to rallying rebels to your cause- even if your ideals are radically different, so long as your goal of thwarting your foe remains the same, you´ll be able to work with them, at least until it is over. Your focus on the “now” rather than long term plans has likewise granted you skill in improvisation, and the knowledge on how to better mass produce your works, so that you may reforge the world itself. Drown them in fire, Jumper
Okay, black next, jesus christ, this is long.
>>
>>51366734
Now I know you're baiting.
>>
o Perfection through Control: Represented by the color Black, you´ve managed to come ahead of the others, to be the one on throne, watching the others from above- and you intend on keeping it that way. You´ve learnt how to make your enemies play against each other to your benefit, so you may stand on top of their petty squabbles, without their knowledge that they are playing into your hands-and you may exert a corrupting influence on those around you, sapping them of their will to fight, though it will be harder and harder the more determined that person is.- Your Infect the Body ability, if you have it, is likewise boosted- Increasing the production of the oil greatly, allowing you to fill a human-sized vat in half the time it would have taken before, and you can choose to make this oil a conduit for you corruptive abilities, weakening the mind of those it touches. Put them in their place, so that you may attain perfection over them.
AAAAND DONE with posting drop in perks.
>>51366817
Yeah, maybe- though i will try to minimize the overlap.
It´ll also make for some fun stories when you go in already a praetor at the beggining of New Phyrexia´s birth, though, or something.
>>
>>51366734
It's like listing all of the thread waifus at once.
>>
File: 1465844662164.gif (178KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
1465844662164.gif
178KB, 500x411px
Commander Badass [600cp – Discount Trooper]

That’s probably not what people call you, but it’s certainly the impression you leave. You are now a master tactician and strategist, able to put the likes of Sun Tzu and even several seasoned TSAB Officers to shame, and make plans that dance circles around your foe. You are good at predicting the movements of your enemies or opposition, and have a knack for picking up when traps or attempts to exploit yours or your subordinates’ weaknesses will be used on the field. Even better? Anyone who is subordinate to you in an organization or any sort of alliance you’re at the ‘head’ of will function like a well-oiled machine with you at the helm...petty grudges are put aside, gaps and holes in the command structure are filled or compensated for, and a huge mess of different fighting styles function in synergy together. A single soldier can change a battle. A commander like you can change history.

I'mma take a break, now.
>>
>>51366965
Thread waifus imply all of them are liked.
>>
>>51366965
Fun fact, SB's favorite waifu/roommate from the christmas cyoa was blade.
>>
Do the Swords of the Cross have some way of knowing if you're about to break them, or do they just quietly break with no warning?
>>
>>51367019
I think you're confusing Brows for SJ.
>>
>>51366842 #
How? Maybe "defiled" was a bit overboard, but I literally could not finish Undertale or LoL on my first reading because they were so dry and uninteresting. Literally the only non-mib jumps that I actually meh-quit.

>>51366965 #
There's a reason a lot of them are thread waifus, anon. We have less content creators than you'd hope, and more than you'd expect. Unfortunately, only a few are notable. Oh yeah, and Wild Card could easily go into that list, even if people give him grief over his rulings.
>>
>>51367019
>>51367059
>undertale
Wasn't that one Diggman? Because it certainly didn't seem dry to me.
>>
>>51367069
'Twas Brows and Digger.

>>51367037
No, I'm not. Though like SJ, her jumps don't tell me anything about the setting nor do they sell me on it. Or at least LoL, Undertale, and KlK. The latter two I sampled purely due to the passion other people seemed to have for them.

Anyway, it's about time past drama becomes past.
>>
So, the counter strike jump seems to nerf my powers somewhat. Specifically, it seems to prevent me from altering the 'maps'.

But, will it prevent me from using magic armor and weapons from another jump to stomp the other team?
>>
I'm on my phone, so I can't; but if you're here, MobAnon, I would recommend you post the latest version for review.
>>
>>51367150
If you wanted past drama to stay in the past, you wouldn't have brought it up to piss and whine in the first place.
>>
>>51366859
Well. Huh. I always go drop-in, and I wouldn't buy any of those. Though admittedly that's because I prefer the "tourist" / "meta" variety of drop-in perks, and this looks like a full set of "invader" style of drop-in perks a la Carpenter's The Thing?
>>
>>51367059
It's turned into a popularity contest around here. Digger is missing from that list though.
>>
Where can I pick up a good resistance/immunity to electrical attacks perk? Also, what is the best way to make a robot alt-form immune to even super science EMP's or powerful magnetic fields?
>>
>>51367163
Probably not. By not being able to alter the maps I always took it as the maps being virtual and therefore not having prescence enough to be altered. Like there's no ground under them to manipulate since it's just a flat plane.
Although since you can fluff Counterstrike however you want in terms of how much is real and how much is you playing the game I don't really know.
Depends on how you wank it, but i bet people wouldn't want to play with you much if you cheat too hard.
>>
>>51367207
I mean, we have a few jumpmakers who generally make more-interesting jumps, but if you actually put effort into your jump it'll likely be decent.
>>
>>51367059
no cats or dogs either
>>
>>51367213
electric conduit
electromaster from certain railgun
are the first that come to mind but I now there are more
>>
>>51367213
Legend of Spyro can get you electricity immunity with the right magic perk. As for EMP immunity plenty of super science seems to just not care about that kind of thing. At the very least you should be able to make EMP shielding systems that prevent all the damage with enough tech.
Freeform magic systems could probably do it as well.

I know you'd be very well hardened against EMPs as a Reploid if you don't want to go through all that work. This assumes that electricity immunity isn't enough, but I figure that it would be depending on where you got it.
>>
>>51367213
Darkstalkers for the former. For the latter, pretty sure we have ways to power shit that isn't electricity.
>>
Screw it, reposting. It was the second-to-last post of the thread, hopefully you don't mind, mob-senpai.

>All right, removed as many numbers and references to characters I could, specified some things in reference to power/skill, and made it so that the pupil did not start with Natural Esper.
>>
>>51367213
Livewire from Darkstalkers, electricity heals. Electromaster from A Certain Scientific Railgun or Magnetokinesis from X-Men should provide a decent EMP defense.
>>
Could I survive a nuke with Godhand EX?
>>
>>51367352
Shit, forgot PDF.

>All right, removed as many numbers and references to characters I could, specified some things in reference to power/skill, and made it so that the pupil did not start with Natural Esper.
>>
>>51367360
It's a weird sort of healing, though. Seems like just revival rather than restoring wounds.
>>
>>51366734
>Red

F
>>
>>51367249
Most of the newer people don't know any of the old names. If you look at that list most of the jumpmakers mentioned are either regulars on the thread or new jumpmakers. Only exception to that is probably Muyo and Epicure.
>>
>>51367428
CCDT is hardly an old name, and Stupid_Dog did a significant amount of imaged jumps.
>>
>>51367367
Nice work. I would post a build but I'm very torn between Claw and Drop-In. Both fit my Jumper in different ways, and I'm not sure whether or not I want to slot it in the middle of my chain (Claw) or nearer to the end (Drop-In).
>>
>>51367481
I think he was reposting it for the Jumpmaker.
>>
>>51367367
So, uh, what's the danger-level of this setting? Is it as crazy as OPM?
>>
Suggestions on jumps to take for someone who wants as much shapeshifting as possible as early as possible?
>>
>>51367502
Meant for the Jumpmaker.
>>
>>51367523
Gravity Falls, Gunnerkrigg Court, and Samurai Jack are all decent for that.
>>
>>51367523
Inuyasha and Gunnerkreig Court.
Both have excellent opitions and neither jump is going to break the dial off your powercurve.
Second one might be dangerous if you don't know when to leave well enough alone though.

There's also Xmen movies for Omega Self Molecular Manipulation and that one isn't too out there either.
Alternatively be a Ditto in Mystery Dungeon.
>>
To think that a year ago Campione would be considered OP. Now we have fucking Exalted.
>>
>>51367576
Is someone working on a Campione jump?
>>
>>51367523
Darkstalkers is good for improving shape shifting. X men as self molecular control which is exceptional at Omega rank. I am sure there are others but those two are both very good.
>>
>>51367246
It's not a popularity contest I want to participate in.
>>
>>51367586
Last I heard someone on SB/reddit was, but that was more than a year ago.
>>
>>51367586
That would be cool, but probably not.
>>
File: Toyohiro_holding_onto_Mikitaka.png (895KB, 730x538px) Image search: [Google]
Toyohiro_holding_onto_Mikitaka.png
895KB, 730x538px
>>51367523
Go to Jojo and make a shapeshifting stand, should be pretty safe if you don't go looking for trouble.
>>
>>51367576
Amazing what happens when we don't listen to a certain jumpmaker constantly whining about power levels.
>>
>>51367586
There was a wip a while ago but there was a few complaints about the other origins not matching up to being a campione and the maker hasn't showed up in a while.
>>
>>51367465
The people who made the most jumps have some of the least noticeable thread presence. dog doesn't post here with a name anymore, CCDT isn't around often, and then the third one isn't even /tg/. So you can't expect people to notice or remember their names.
>>
>>51367523
Demons of Astlan, if you are a demon you can shapeshift pretty much all you need.
>>
>>51367616
Who?
>>
>>51367612
So was it ever revealed whether that guy was an alien or stand user (or both)?
>>
>>51367576
Could we purge the drive of powerwanker jumps or something? It really is getting ridiculous.
>>
>>51367637
Don't feed. It's one of our (apparently) many shitposters.
>>
>>51367621
Nothing would match up to Campione in that setting, all the origins would need to be Campiones (or Heretic Gods).
>>
>>51367655
It could also be a general perk/capstone booster/scenario reward.
>>
>>51367655
Make it a trap option to punish powerwankers.
>>
>>51367655
Can't you just become a Campione by kicking a gods ass?
I haven't gone past surface level understanding of the series, but having other origins that just don't start as a Campione could probably work.
So you'd have to earn it instead of starting with it.
>>
What are the best jumps for gaining eldritch forms, besides NGE and Lovecraft?
>>
>>51367692
SAO, can hook you up.
Actually getting gud enough shapeshifting should let you just do whatever eldritch form you like.
>>
>>51367655
Am I missing something? I thought Campione "just" had skin-level magic immunity?
>>
File: Campione.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Campione.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51367655
Just looked in the archive and the Anon making it had their computer die with their notes so they dropped it and said anyone could pick up the claim. I'll attach the wip they did.
>>
>>51367692
Cabin in the Woods can make you so scary that people's minds break if they see you
>>
>>51367523
Venture Bros is generally safe and has a David Bowie tier shapeshifting perk.
>>
>>51367709
>>51367729
Thanks anons.
>>
>>51367674
You shitpost but it kind of would be, last I heard Campiones are on the verge of being killed off by an obscenely OP Heretic God.

>>51367712
Campiones are vastly more magically powerful than anyone else, immune to external magic below the level of Heretic Gods or other Campiones, and gain powerful magical powers for each Heretic God they kill.
>>
>>51367692
SCP Foundation.
>>
>>51367692
Generic Creepy Pasta.
Be as spoopy as you can imagine.
>>
>>51367743
Ah, so a bit like Servants if all of them had God Hand and absorbed the others' NPs.
>>
>>51367712
Campiones have:
Skin level magic immunity to the point it takes divine magic to do anything.
The ability to learn languages in hours.
Luck manipulation.
They heal a lot faster than normal and are slightly more durable I think.
They can also gain an ability from a god they kill that represents one of the gods domains.
Vastly increased magical ability.
They also live a lot longer than normal (might be immortal, unsure about that).
>>
>>51367744
>>51367745
These are also good, thanks again.
>>
>>51367682
Yea but people would want it as part of their builds, plus choosing authorities would make for an excellent power table which would necessitate that Campione was an option in the jump.
>>
>>51367777
... That's actually a pretty good comparison.
>>
>>51367507
Less crazy than OPM. The main character still blows everyone else out of the water, but not to the same degree as Saitama.
>>
>>51367682
From what I recall of the discussions that happened when the jump was being made (though it was in the context of making a divine plague to get mad gainz) a specific goddess gives people the powers of the gods they kill since she thinks regular-ass humans killing gods is worth rewarding. Unless you built solely for plot armor/luck, you're not realistically becoming one in-jump, since it won't be as cool if you're already the equal of a god.

Though it might have been bullshit. You never know...
>>
>>51367777
Replace God Hand with Magic Resistance and you got that about right, though they don't get each other's authorities (only those of Gods they kill).
>>
>>51367827
I think it's less her giving them powers and more that she has an ability to deny them getting powers if she dislikes how it was achieved. When they become campiones getting the powers of divine things they kill is innate.
>>
>>51367523
This Is, In Fact, My Final Form from SAO is practically mandatory.
Also, Animorphs.
>>
File: 1485096498619.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1485096498619.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>51367692
Worm has Imaginary Form.
>>
>>51367862
I mean, you could probably use your acting skills (you picked those up somewhere, right?) to feign mortality.
>>
>>51367554
>>51367564
>>51367594
>>51367612
>>51367632
>>51367734
>>51367865
So, general sense I'm getting is that Gunnerkrieg Court has something amazing for this build. I'll have to hunt these down, but sorting out a jump order will be a pain (I mean, the basics are easy, either SAO or Gunnerkrieg first, and the other second, and from there, in ordinance of effectiveness in terms of whole chain.
>>
>>51367903
Huh, I actually hadn't seen that. Might grab that in some other chain (I already have Medical and Biology Knowledge from there). Thanks.
>>
File: mare_04.jpg (940KB, 2000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
mare_04.jpg
940KB, 2000x1414px
>>51367938
>Gunnerkrieg Court
>>
>>51367938
Pro Tip on Gunnerkrieg Court.
Don't get the boosted version of the Shapeshifting without already having another perk to counteract the side effects.
>>
>>51367917
Pretty much. If you can convince Pandora that it was a fair fight she won't stop you from getting an authority.
>>
>>51367682
The problem there is that you're almost guaranteed that it wouldn't work on gods in other settings.
>>
>>51367523
>>51367938
>X-Men (Movies) [Self-Molecular Manipulation]
>Young Justice [Martian, Animal Transformation, Shape-Shifting]
>Marvel [Shapeshifting, Energy+Shapeshifting, Kinesis (Self)+Shapeshifting]
>PS238 [Misc. Meta]
>Kim Possible [Experimental Plastic Surgery]
>Gravity Falls [Shapechanger]
>Teen Titans [Shapeshifting + Animal Morphing + Elasticity]
>Earth's Mightiest Heroes [Skrull, Shapeshifting]
>Full Metal Alchemist [Homnculus Envy]
>Prototype [Hive, Runner]
>Harry Potter [Metamorphmagus]
>Ben 10 [Omnitrix]
>Animorphs [Morphing/Escafil device]
>Inyuyasha [Shapeshifting]
>Naruto [Transformation Jutsu]
>Gunnerkrigg Court [Shapeshifter + You Do Not Exist]
>Star Wars: Clone Wars [Clawdite]

Out of all these, I'd recommend Young Justice Martian the most since both Manhunter and miss Martian are know to be able to assume some pretty crazy forms, plus Martian physiology comes with a bunch of other useful powers.
>>
File: FormTrue.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
FormTrue.gif
1MB, 500x500px
>>51367956
Honestly, I didn't notice it either until I rolled it.

It's a testament to just how potent the other powers on offer are that an Endbringer Lite form which scales with imagination and physical height can pass under the radar.
>>
File: hello.jpg (22KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
hello.jpg
22KB, 500x375px
>>51368061
>>
>>51367721
>they dropped it and said anyone could pick up the claim
>>51366734
>myrmidont, HeavensAnon, Epicureanon, Worm_Anon, Muyo, NarniaAnon, YJ_Anon, Cracker_Jack, Clover
I nominate one of those people:
>>
>>51367903
>>51368076
MY EYES.
>>
Those of you who have jumped Hellsing (and picked up Alucard's Embrace, which I'm assuming you all did), did you ignore the virginity requirement from canon, or counteract it with something like Virgin from The Cabin In The Woods?
>>
>>51366734
I can't believe you left out Yorokonde and Digger. What kind of shit list is this?
>>
>>51368084
You'd want someone who's actually knowledgeable and interested int he setting to do it. That's part of why those people put out such good work. I don't know if they've ever expressed interest in a Campione jump.
>>
>>51368123
I imagine most counteract it with perk fiat.
>>
>>51368144
It was bait, anon. Look who he left out.
>>
>>51368084
I have no idea what a Campione is.
>>
File: trip1480024883475.gif (992KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
trip1480024883475.gif
992KB, 500x500px
>>51368113
Wassat? I can't hear you over the sound of the walls bleeding.
>>
>>51368138
It's not exhaustive, anon. I wanted to include a variety of jumpmakers, especially a few that aren't IRC paragons. Really, if you wanted to get down to brass tacks, you could include nearly every jumpmaker that gave a modicum of shits.
>>
>>51368206
A God Slayer who steals powers from the gods they kill. Probably has a bunch of waifus and a well deserved reputation for collateral damage.
>>
File: Alucard Unlocked.jpg (879KB, 1400x1020px) Image search: [Google]
Alucard Unlocked.jpg
879KB, 1400x1020px
>>51368123
Well, I bypassed it by taking the Perk. For my Companions I basically cheated and used Forgotten Realms magic to create a custom spell. I wanted guaranteed results.
>>
File: 1477806917577.jpg (164KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
1477806917577.jpg
164KB, 1136x640px
>>51368084
I'll pass.
>>
>>51367366
Probably, unless it's some future-mega magic Tsar Bomba.
>>
>>51368084
Isn't this that standard shonen action harem thing about folks fighting classical myths and gods? I'm a bit busy for that right now.
>>
>>51368211
Thanks for the mind-fuck gifs, I gave them names at amused me.
>>
>>51367366
As a servant a nuke can't hurt you regardless of whether or not you have God Hand of any rank. They are spirits immune to mundane forms of harm.
>>
>>51368214
>especially a few that aren't IRC paragons
Everyone that you mentioned was an IRC regular anon.
>>
File: trip1480025106724.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
trip1480025106724.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>51368267
Here's another one then.
>>
>>51367366
Possibly, though you could also do that with Servants' immunity to mundane weapons.
>>
>>51368123
I went Millennium.
>>
>>51368290
...I was 90% sure that Clover, Cracker_Jack, and YJ_Anon only go on occasionally. But Anon Heart at least goes on more rarely.
>>
>>51368024
>The problem there is that you're almost guaranteed that it wouldn't work on gods in other settings.
Yeah, unless the jump made special allowance, you could become a Campione, and even use those Authorities in other jumps, but once you left you would be stuck as you were and unable to grow as a Campione. The Campione gelling Authorities are actually something Pandora does I believe, and if she stays behind...
You would need to take her with you (and that would probably limit the gods she could grant you powers by defeating, Campione gods are more like Servants from fate than some other brings that call themselves gods)
Or had a perk that grants you her ability to grant an authority by defeating a god, or have a "you are a Campione" perk
>>
>>51368123
By taking the perk, for companions I use Sidereal bullshit to restore their virginity.
>>
>>51367721
I'd try to do something about this, but I know next to nothing about the setting.

This guy >>51367667 has the right idea though. Make campione/god a a capstone booster. Not entirely sure how to differentiate between them though. Gods would probably get a mandatory drawback of being a little bit crazy.
>>
File: cognitohazard2.gif (947KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
cognitohazard2.gif
947KB, 1000x700px
>>51368267
>>
>>51368244
B-But Heavens! You're a good jumpmaker! D:
>>
>>51368332
The only people who don't go on IRC out of the namefags are Epicure and ASA.
>>
>>51367604
They were primarily on QQ, but then their computer fried. It's up for whoever wants to do it. Headache to balance though.
>>
>>51368354
Oh...you said you weren't doing it. I thought you said you weren't a good jumpmaker.
>>
>>51368244
How the fuck does she fit through doorways with those giant ass metal eyebrows?
>>
>>51368244
Sauce?
>>
>>51368359
ASA sometimes goes on, but he barely shows up anymore after Red mocked and made fun of him for his choice in Fetich Souls from Infernals.
>>
>>51368369
>Guy
>She
>>
>>51368369
Tat's a guy.
>>
>>51368375
One of the super robot wars?
>>
>>51368354
I know nothing about the setting and have no real interest in this, much less this particular episode of the thread pissing contest. I've almost exhausted all of the jumps I personally want to make, anyways, so I'm probably taking a backseat until I find something else.

I kinda wanna yell at the folks working on DxD before offering some help.
>>51368369
>she
Get out.
>>51368375
Super Robot Wars, I think? It looks Super Robot Wars-ish. It's SOME kind of mecha crossover.
>>
File: 1379123417466.jpg (108KB, 530x707px) Image search: [Google]
1379123417466.jpg
108KB, 530x707px
>>51368343
Oi are you going to revamp that one item in Cthulu saves the world or is it going to stay like that?

I'm so sorry if this turns into a shitstorm.
>>
>>51368206
The anime is available online.
www.crunchyroll.com/campione
>>
>>51368404
>>51368391
>>51368390
Most anime dudes are pretty enough to be she's. Just slap a dress on em and roll em over.
>>
where are some perks that let me increase the loudness of my voice/ lung capacity?

I'm not looking for something to shatter glass or burst eardrums, just some way to let my voice be heard from farther away.
>>
>>51368343
>Make campione/god a a capstone booster.
The thing is everyone would take it, period, there is nothing in the setting that compares to it. Personally I would make it free but with a mandatory drawback, one that draws you into conflicts with Heretic gods and other Campiones.
>>
>>51368376
I think it's pretty funny that you have to resort to making shit up when you talk about Garlock.
It's like you're just going through the motions without a purpose.
>>
>>51368410
Did I not?
>>
>>51368163
No, I left out Red because because nominating her would mean little shits like you crawling out of the woodwork. And there are others whose jumps I like better with less drama attached.
>>
>>51368427
Musician jump. B Flat perk.
>>
>>51368404
You're the best jumpmaker here along with Digger, Red, and Worm, so even if you laid out a claim you could take as long as you want on it and no one would mind. Just do it on your own time.
>>
>>51368359
Epicureanon is in there right now.
>>
>>51368404
I didn't really read the entire thread through and I thought you said you weren't a good jumpmaker, saying that you were passing from your complements.

I wasn't begging you to finish the jump, that was poor wording my part. Apologies.
>>
>>51368459
It still looks the same to me on the drive.
Was there an update that didn't make it?
>>
>>51368467
Like who.
>>
>>51368490
Well, I remember agreeing to it if nothing else.

>>51368430
Free, no. Mandatory drawback, yes.

...fuck it. How many chapters is the campione manga?
>>
>>51368503
He literally nominated a list of people anon, can't you read?
>>
File: Fucking Slander.png (41KB, 1995x30px) Image search: [Google]
Fucking Slander.png
41KB, 1995x30px
>>51368483
Get ready for a summons, motherfucker.
>>
File: 1441866395677.jpg (88KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1441866395677.jpg
88KB, 768x768px
>>51368485
S'alright, we good. All is well, Jumper moth friend.
>>51368471
It's more like I don't have interest in making a Campione jump. Everything I've made I either had an interest in visiting or did for the personal challenge. Forcing myself to do so would make a sub-par product at best.

Aside from still-airing or unfinished canons, I think I've done or claimed almost everything I want to, with the possibility of Kamen Rider Blade. That's a big 'maybe', along with When They Cry. Marvel Magic is in a similar 'eeeeh, maybe if I feel like it' area. Comics are weird.

Remember, I make jumps on impulse or for fun. Relying on me for consistency is a bad horse to bet on. I'm glad folks enjoy my things, but I don't really do requests, anyways.
>>
File: laughing archer.png (541KB, 847x512px) Image search: [Google]
laughing archer.png
541KB, 847x512px
>>51368416
>crunchyroll
>streaming anime
>>
>>51368343
>Gods would probably get a mandatory drawback of being a little bit crazy.
I would say being a God IS the drawback. What with it meaning anyone who killed you getting a Authority. If you are intimidating they will use that as an excuse to try and kill you, and if you seem disarming, people who would not normally try to kill a god might be tempted because just maybe you are a pushover compared to other gods.

And imagine they succeed but you have a 1-up. Now there is a new Campione running around with an Authority based on one of your themes, and more people coming after you because they know you can be beaten. They will look at you like a power granting pinata.
>>
>>51368441
Go ahead and ask anyone, anon. She made a huge deal about how his Fetich Soul was better than him and a Disney Princess.

>>51368471
Please do not lie.
>>
>>51368563
I think there's only three chapters of a manga?
It's mainly a light novel, although there is an anime.
>>
>>51368596
So get off your ass and post a better link, fuckwit.
>>
>>51368615
Gonna need a sauce on that one anon.
You don't have one because it didn't happen, but I'd like to see you try.
>>
>>51368563
Light novel, with 21 volumes I think.
>>
>>51368302
How far does that extend? Does it protect you from clarketech? Could you tank a GBE?
>>
>>51368610
Well, you're not wrong. Both gods and godslayers seem to almost always live their lives in 'interesting times'. Still think the gods are crazier than the campione though.

...god of pinatas. Heh.

>>51368616
>Three chapters
/really/?

>>51368635
...Light novels are like books, right?
>>
>>51368658
It's selective intangibility. Think being a ghost.
>>
>>51368677
>...Light novels are like books, right?
Yep, books with the occasional manga style picture.
>>
>>51368658
If it can't hit a ghost, it can't hit a Servant.
>>
>>51368658
>Could you tank a GBE?
Maybe. It's basically that you're a spirit and can only be hurt by things that'd hurt spirits. it mentions that being hit by something mundane can push you though. If you did tank the GBE it'd probably punch you ridiculously far away.
>>
>>51368591
I thought you claimed all the other Heisei Riders?
>>
>>51368563
>...fuck it. How many chapters is the campione manga?
Argh. Ugh. Urgghhhakanfo-
>>
>>51368658
If it doesn't have some degree of supernatural power in it, it cannot hurt a servant. It can toss them around while they are in physical form but it won't hurt them.
>>
>>51368707
What if the Servant can dodge a wrench?
>>
>>51368723
If you managed to punch or trick a Servant into space like how Joseph dealt with perfect Kars would they die from lack of mana or does some crazy Nasuverse thing happen in space?
>>
>>51368658
Maybe? Does the GBE have a spacial component?
>>
>>51368677
>/really/?
Yeah. I think there was something going on with the artist so they're only onto chapter three (2014) and started in 2012. Bit disappointing because I don't really like light novels and it seemed like an interesting story.
>>
>>51368724
That was partially in jest. Aside from Ryuki, which I am working on, I'd probably only go through with it if absolutely no one else did. And we've got at least three other jumpmakers who've done a great job with Kamen Rider. Also I have a lot of toku in my diet right now and need a palette cleanser or two.

Basically, don't look at them as claims.
>>
>>51368751
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZXHsNqkDI4
>>
>>51368759
Space is fucking wierd in Nasuverse. Basically reality doesn't exist since you'd be outside the reality marble that earth projects to make things like physics work.
There's also a lot of cosmic horror shit out there. The servant would likely die to that before mana drain.
>>
>>51368591
You'll still go back to jumpmaking at the end of the day. How many times have you said you're going to stop just to start over again? People want you to keep working anyways.
>>
>>51368751
?

>>51368759
There is no space in the Nasuverse. It's a void filled with cosmic horrors. Earth exists because of Gaia's reality marble, and the Moon is something another godlike being parked over our planet when he made a contract with Gaia.
>>
>>51368805
See: >>51368792
>>
>>51368797
That would require exiting the solar system anon.
>>
>>51368775
So what is the order of all the Rider jumps? And do we have the earliest one? what Riders are we missing?
>>
You can thank Gaunlet for this item idea in the first place.

Daimon Gatcha Machine (200 CP, Discount Villain)
This is a shiny vending machine that dispenses nice quality figurines. What these figurines are can be something you personally choose yourself. But this is no ordinary Gatcha machine. This Gatcha Machine gives Daimons already pre-made with no need for a host. They just need energy to truly come alive. Think of them as freeze-dried Daimon. When a Gatcha is opened, the monster inside will steal the energy of the person opening them. Or you can just disable this and get some cool gatchas. You get a set of two per purchase.
>>
>>51368814
Then it can dodge a ball, I guess?

>>51368819
Showa, Heisei, then Neo-Heisei.
>>
>>51368821
How fiendish.
>>
See, there was a reason Heavens posted those anime faces.
>>
>>51368699
First one seems to be about 250 pages... theres 16 of them.... thats, 4000 pages.

Assuming I can find the time to sit down and read, thats maybe a day or two.

Should I even read the manga/watch the anime?
>>
>>51368819
Faiz
Blade
Hibiki
Kabuto
Den O
Kiva
Decade
>>
>>51368759
>Nasuverse space
Given that the physics of earth is a part of the grand reality marble of Gaia there is a possibility that it stops existing when you get far enough away from the planet.

It could just be like space in our world and they'd eventually die from lack of mana after spending however long it takes their master to sever the connection.
>>
>>51368819
Aside from Showa, which I know very little about, the new order will be the following:

[Heisei]
Heisei Part 1 (Kuuga, Agito)
Heisei Part 2 (Ryuki)
[No jumps yet]
Faiz
Blade
Hibiki [/No jumps yet]
Heisei Part Kabuto (I'll add an actual number when the in-betweens are done)
[No jumps yet]
Den-O
Kiva
Decade (Digger's making an endjump of it, since it revolves around what's basically jumpchain toku edition)
[/No jumps yet]

[Neo-Heisei]
Neo-Heisei Part 1
Neo-Heisei Part 2
Neo-Heisei Part 2.5 (Gaim)
Neo-Heisei Part 3
>>
File: Maid15.jpg (931KB, 800x1133px) Image search: [Google]
Maid15.jpg
931KB, 800x1133px
>>51368591

Radical Rest with Bodacious Maids
>>
>>51368856
Forgot that Kabuto was already done, my bad
>>
>>51368854
The anime's ok but the novels should be enough, up to if you feel like it I guess. Probably don't need to bother with the manga though.
>>
>>51368854
Anime /might/ be worth watching depending on your tastes, I wouldn't bother with the manga if I were you though (due to the lack of chapters).
>>
>>51368854
Ugh. Can you, like, find a partner or something if you're really going to do this? Someone who isn't SJ-Chan and is actually grammatically competent? Like, even Brellin if you absolutely must.
>>
File: love.gif (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
love.gif
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>51368866
Das some good hair, bodaciousanon. Good on ya.
>>
File: bear at the table.jpg (67KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
bear at the table.jpg
67KB, 640x480px
>>51368123
Actually I went with Weapon Channeling and Holy Empowerment.
>>
>>51368904
I tend to work on my own? Granted, I'm slow as fuck when doing so, but thats 90% of the time.

Is that grammar comment aimed at me or her?
>>
>>51368123
I just didn't bother since dark binding did the parts I wanted.
Alucard is cool, but I didn't feel like being his bitch.
>>
>>51368959
here's your trophy for picking the shitty underpowered perks, we're all impressed.
>>
>>51368904
Why would he need a partner?
>>
>>51368797
>>51368805
So what are the other stars, planets, etc then?
>>
Are any of the guns in Counter strike worth buying?
>>
>>51369005
Other things like Gaia that project their own reality marbles.
>>
>>51369005
Alive and coming to kill us. Mercury is already here.
>>
>>51369005
Things looking in.
>>
>>51369005
They're other beings who have formed planets with reality marbles, like Gaia. At least, the planets are, we don't know what stars are, they could be like that or they could be cosmic horrors themselves.
>>
>>51367692
forgotten realms and lord of light both offer some good forms
>>
>>51368978
You tend to do your best work with other people.

Neither. SJ-Chan is grammatically competent, however her jumps lack a decent amount of fluff. Your other partners have had a tenuous grasp of English at best, despite (presumably) being primary speakers who are supposedly in college.
>>
>>51369007
If you get Buy Menu then no. I suppose if you really want to start every match with your favorite gun then perhaps it's worth it, but the skins and shit don't matter.
Infinite ammo is nice, but if you're that desperate that you've run out of bullets the free guns you can get are still going to be functional.
>>
>>51369042
...Pretty sure the only other guy i've worked with was multi, and he's been MIA for quite a while now.
>>
>>51369007
Just buy a dozen shotguns and leave them lying around.
>>
What is the name of the jump with the Wild Magic perk?
>>
>>51368978
Blade if you screw this up I'm gonna be real fukken mad at you. Like, seriously, I will find you IRL and hold hands with you in front of your entire family.
>>
File: finally.jpg (25KB, 466x343px) Image search: [Google]
finally.jpg
25KB, 466x343px
>>51368995
>>
>>51369079
Generic Dungeon Crawl?
>>
>>51369014
>>51369018
>>51369022
>>51369025
So what do I do to make sure I don't get ganked by these things?
>>
>>51369079
Obsidian Tower I think. It had high magic in it too right?

Wild magic is kind of bad though. Unless you've got a dragon to pay the cost for you, but even then it's not optimal.
>>
>>51369079
Arrrrrrrghh! Obsidian Tower Trilogy.
>>
>>51369097
Don't leave earth. Like at all. Don't even go to other alternate universe versions of the world to be absolutely sure.

Nasuverse is circling the drain. Don't stay longer than you have too.
>>
>>51369097
Don't go into space? And stay away from souther america, thats where Mercury landed.

And then decided to take a nap because it was early or something.
>>
>>51368978
Honestly from what I've seen it's less a partner and more a proofreader that you need. Sadly the one good one I recall from my time on SB doesn't appear to be in the thread anymore. Just ask around, and please don't go for SJ Chan as a partner, sick of threads dedicated entirely to repeatedly explaining to her everything that's wrong with her latest jump.
>>
>>51369097
>>51369097
Don't leave Earth. Ever. And avoid South America like the plague.
>>
>>51369042
Why don't you just let him do the jump the way he wants to do the jump? Worse case scenario somebody else makes a better jump and we just forget that blade's jump exists.
>>
>>51369122
So will they not try to attack the Earth during the timeframes of any of the current jumps?
>>
>>51369153
Don't be a dick anon, it isn't helping.
>>
File: tmp_14223-oh-shi-401753907.gif (5MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_14223-oh-shi-401753907.gif
5MB, 480x360px
Hmm, what's going on this thr-
>>
>>51369170
Nope. You're good for now, but they will come, eventually, because Gaia wants humanity to die, and since we end up killing her instead despite her best attempts, the TYPEs are being called to avenge her and kill us off.
>>
>>51369170
Not really. Unless you decide to stay in a Nasu jump you shouldn't have to deal with any of that shit. Just leave Mercury alone and don't play space adventure.
>>
>>51369173
I probably deserved that one, actually.
>>
John Pluto Smith is best girl.
>>
Jump # 190 Eldar Craftworld
Path: Path of the laughing god (0)

Perks:
*Guardian Training (0)
*Psychic Race (0)
*Elder Physiology (0)
*Player (100, Discount)
*Dance of Inspiration (200, Discount)
*Seer (200)
*Grace of the Eldar Race (100)
*Bonesinger (400) (Song Technology? Should go well with song magic)
*Path of the Artisan (100) (Singing)
*Path of the Artisan X 4 (200, Discounted) – Sculpting, Writing, storytelling, painting

Drawbacks:
*A Knife in the Dark (+200)

(I know nothing, so here goes nothing; maybe litterally)
How long had it been, I suppose the human concept of time no longer held meaning to one such as me. Still that memory of Dunsys turning and fleeing as cold black metal death surrounded me as I lay helpless on the ground. A memory burned in to my very soul.

I had tracked him half way through the universe, across hostile worlds, fought things that could only be called nightmares. Nothing would deter me. It was amazing he had made it to Terra itself. I snuck and crept past Space marines, knowing at any moment, any wrong move my life would end.

Finding him wasn’t tough, this close to him something… maybe fate drove me forward. My fury and anger carried me forth. I still don’t know what I wanted to do.

I had to scale a few walls, using skill and dark clothing to blend in to walls. Anything else they would have expected, they would have sensed. No one would be dumb enough to try what I was doing. That was my only strength now; that and absurd amounts of luck.

I found him alone in for what a terran would call a extravagant room undoubtedly reserved for visiting dignitaries or important guests. My hand slipped to my knife, it’s hilt feeling cold against my skin, however I couldn’t finish It like that.

I called out his name, he whirled around his hand slipping to a weapon at his side but mine was already to my knife. I told him not to he would be dead before he pulled it. He stopped.
(to be continued)
>>
>>51369206
>humanity
Would they be fine with me (and leave me alone) if I got Divinity EX?
>>
>>51368805
What cosmic horrors? There's the types and the velbers, but those are all some generic alien/strongest creature of who cares/waifus. Are there any actual, unknowable eldritch monstrosities?
>>
>>51369219
My emotions were a tumultuous churning storm of anger pain, hatred and several other feelings at this point for one who had once meant so much to me. I Things quickly broke out in to an ugly argument between us, my hand tightened on the hilt ready to slip it out and flick it in to his throat. But there was one thing I needed to know before that. Why? The question stunned him, why did you leave me to die? He shot back, why you ran out in front of us when you were specifically told not to.

It took me a moment to answer, I had wanted to impress them and impress him, he was one I considered a dearest friend. I wanted to make him proud… damn it, why was I crying?

He looked down ashamed. He grudgingly admitted he didn’t want to watch me die, the thought I was dead but couldn’t bear to watch it. My hand slipped from my knife.

Maybe we both felt a little ashamed and foolish, we both apologized, that was when the Space marines that had been apparently watching us for quite some time entered the room. Apparently I had made it so far because Dunsys had asked them not to shoot me until he had a chance to speak with me. Apparently all the mirrors in these sort of rooms were two way mirrors and I had had guns trained on me for quite a while.

After that I had a lot of questions to answer from a lot of unhappy space marines; however I was able to show them some holes in their defenses. They were quite good with technology but also a bit blinded by it. I had used techniques from their past to evade their tech. They weren’t pleased but they relented on feeding me to their emperor in his daily Pysker snack. Apparently Dunsys had through his lot in with the terrans to escape me and now that I had broken several laws I was invited to do the same or the snack thing was still entirely possible. Well the Terrans were the enemies of the Dark Eldar and the chaos gods so helping them wasn’t too bad. They were profoundly interested when I gave them FTL tech.
>>
>>51369173
It's not being a dick at all. blade is from SB, he knows the standard policy is that if a better jump shows up, it can be replaced.
>>
I think we've finally reached the end times of /jc/.
>>
>>51368157
>>51368241
>>51368339
>not guarding you virginity throughout the chain
>passing up on free possibly omnipotent wizard powers

sad.
>>
>>51369206
Would preemptively destroying the other planets in the solar system help? Or would that just make things worse?
>>
>>51369254
If this were true, New Bleach would be on the drive.

It isn't, so it isn't.
>>
File: 1481001267766.jpg (56KB, 600x810px) Image search: [Google]
1481001267766.jpg
56KB, 600x810px
>>51369254
Now this is some advanced bait.
>>
>>51369212
>Unless you decide to stay in a Nasu jump you shouldn't have to deal with any of that shit.
Is this why JUMPER wants to kill you if you take that drawback?
>>
>>51369152
What's in South America
>>
>>51369286
There's a good chance that has something to do with it.
There is no good reason to stay in any Nasu Jump even if you like the series. In fact evacuating everyone is something you should consider doing once you're done jumping.
>>
>>51369290
A fat dragon's ass.
>>
>>51369290
Mexicans.
>>
>>51369278
If somebody popular and good like Heavens or Digger made New Bleach, it probably would be on the drive. But with blade's New Bleach being made for SB it's not even a valid point for discussion.
>>
>>51369290
See >>51369129
>>
>>51369290
http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Type_Mercury
>>
>>51369305
That's North America, anon.
>>
>>51369323
I want to say you're wrong so I can REEEEE at you, but Dresdin files happened.
There would totally be a hell of a lot of REEEing regardless.

Isn't Reborn still working on an update though?
>>
>>51369229
Maybe? Probably not, though. I think the point is that any life on Earth that's still around needs to die, because the idea that anything would outlive her pisses Gaia off.

>>51369233
"Space" is apparently filled with eldritch abominations. Planets are just islands in there sea.

>>51369274
Trying to do that would just force you to fight them right away, because they're defending their turf. Not a good idea.

>>51369290
TYPE Mercury.
>>
>>51369342
Madoka Wraith Arc would have stirred up a huge controversy were it any other jumpmaker.
>>
File: 1478240783545.gif (395KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1478240783545.gif
395KB, 250x188px
Wait a fucking minute are we Fateposting without talking about Powerlevels and Waifus?
What the Fuck is going on?
>>
>>51369206
It's actually even weirder then that. Gaia doesn't really give a shit about humanity except they outlive her and then run around her corpse snorting cocaine off the breasts of post-human cyborgs hookers and it goes "Weird gross get it off me!" after ti dies and transmits a signal. Some of the TYPES hear the signal before it gets sent and so pop up early.
>>
File: Konosuba You Are.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Konosuba You Are.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>51369254
>>51369323
>>51369376
>>
>>51369387
It is power-levels, though. Just not those normally obtainable by jumpers.
>>
>>51369376
No it wouldn't have. It's not even a replacement.
>>
>>51369376
Not really. The old Madoka jump was set in the Witch World, an entirely different universe from the Wraith world. We've discussed that before, it's totally fine.
>>
>>51369357
Space is filled with the Velber. The Velber are kind of bullshit. Like they're the reason most of the gods died and humans got their shot at the Throne of the Prime.
Have a plot dump that mostly explains shit.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1471357/FGO_Info.txt
>>
This thread was a test, /jc/. You have all failed.
>>
>>51366734
>Cracker_Jack
>good jumpmaker
Kek
>>
File: Eh.png (14KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Eh.png
14KB, 500x500px
>>51369437
>>
>>51369437
That's nice.
>>
>>51369437
Noooo! Come back jumpchan~
>>
>>51369437
Look at our origins in CYOAG.
We have to be most improved or something.
>>51369445
>Cracker_Jack
>Not the best jumpmaker
Kek
>>
>>51369437
I blame the teacher. They didn't even give a study guide!
>>
>>51369437
You didn't even tell us the rules, senpai, how do you expect us to pass if we don't even know the rules?
>>
>>51369445
Not him, but jumps are ultimately CYOAs. You put in a lot of tantalizing choices. If anything, you're jumps are pretty well-balanced.
>>
>>51369387
>Fateposting
I wanna get a Servant with Galvanize, and recharge their magic by having them stick a fork in the Warehouse's power outlet.
>>
>>51369437
Today was Test Day? I thought we were supposed to bring in our Power Points? Quick whats tomorrow.
>>
File: McDonalds.jpg (486KB, 2048x1396px) Image search: [Google]
McDonalds.jpg
486KB, 2048x1396px
>>51369437
We failed long before this thread.
>>
>>51369491
Shit man, the power points were due yesterday, the projects are what's due tomorrow. The fuck have you been doing?
>>
>>51369451
>>
>>51369515
But I thought tomorrow was literature circles?
>>
>>51369515
Shit, shit, shit, SHIT. I haven't prepared anything! Look, do you think if I beg and say I've been sick I can get an extension?
>>
>>51369445
You've made some of the biggest and most extensive jumps in the drive, unless you're trying to go for the title of best jumpmaker?
>>
How would a level 10 magician from Hero BBS fare in the Nasuverse overall?
>>
>>51369437

Bodacious Babes
>>
>>51369567
Pretty damn well, I'd imagine. Level 10s can reliably slay world-creators.
>>
>>51369007
Yes.

They're 100% free once bought with cp, so even a Five-SeVen(CT) and tec-9(T) (~$500 each) is good because you've got it every round.

However, if you plan on going Global Elite, you essentially get whatever weapons you bought with CP in every skin available (there are a shitload) and stattrak, which tracks the kills done with that weapon, as well as a knife. Blood money is also a ridiculously good perk if you're into that kind of thing. Here are the guns I bought:

0250>Five-SeveN + Tec-9 -100 Now you'll have a LOT more cash because you're not force buying every round. More importantly, you CAN force buy every round.
0250>USP/Glock -000 Free.
0200>Dual Berettas + P250 -050 Cheap. Guns.
-150>SG553/Aug -350 Generally a direct upgrade to the AK and M4, but people will shit on you for using them
-600>AWP -450 No explanation needed. One shot anyone.
-700>MP9 -100 Kinda sucks, but still a really nice gun if you get used to it. I just prefer this to the MAC-10.
-800>Sawed Off Shotgun -100 Fun to use, crazy effective. Short Range AWP.
>>
>>51369567
Everything that isn't bullshit would fold.
Everything that is bullshit will put up enough of a fight that you really ought to have brought more dakka.
Of course level ten magician from Hero BBS is not a stable flat powerlevel. Especially not since you can make your own magic system at jump start and can pick up hundreds more if you keep getting summoned or just dimesion hop yourself.
>>
>>51366734
>no One-Armed Anon on the list

AS IT SHOULD BE
>>
>>51369553
That's next Tuesday.

>>51369555
You know what a hardass our teacher is, what do you think? Fuck's sake, what's her face lost a leg and he still failed her for being late.
>>
>>51369608
You can take my place on that list, I'm not sure why I'm really there to begin with.
>>
>>51366753
>Kaladesh jump
Oh shit, hell yeah. I haven't actually read Kaladesh, but more MtG jumps is great.

>>51369458
Shit taste confirmed.

>>51369480
I'm just fucking around, man.

>>51369560
Eeehhh, the longest jump I've made by far is 31 pages and that's pretty average these days.
>>
File: Don't. Don't! DON'T-.jpg (720KB, 900x4143px) Image search: [Google]
Don't. Don't! DON'T-.jpg
720KB, 900x4143px
>>51369525
>>
>>51369567
Level ten can curbstomp most any servant and will only really get trouble once bullshit like Goetia comes into the equation.
>>
>>51369567
If you stick to ground level shit like servant wars, you'll curbstomp everything. But if you start trying to go against the real heavy hitters and trying to affect real effective change to the setting, you might in turn get curbstomped.
>>
>>51369682
Uh, fucking level 8 can curbstomp most any Servant. 10s could probably fight DAAs and maybe TYPES.
>>
>>51369640
31 pages is already massive. If you took the average across all the jumps in the drive the normal is probably just 10 to 15 pages. We don't have many jumps that go above 50 pages except for the warhammer ones and Kamen Rider.
>>
>>51369725
Most any servant includes Gilgamesh actually giving a shit.
I'm saying they would probably run into trouble against the guy who can drop millions of Excalibur tier attacks on them in a few seconds and annihilates history.
>>
>>51369777
The sage can casually re write entire magic systems.
>>
>>51369809
And Goetia can blow up the planets surface and is magic.
>>
>>51369777
Probably? It'd be more accurate to say "possibly". Again, Level 10 Warriors can casually slay people who create worlds, and it'd likely be even easier for a wizard. I mean, we personally see that they have to /allow/ level 6s to hit them for nearly a day to kill them.
>>
>>51369515
How far along on the final project are you guys?
>>
>>51366828
Another question for Professor Paradox: Could someone with an omnitrix to study and the Animojo and R&D perks make something like the Biomnitrix and do fusions?
>>
>>51369850
>bodymod is nonsensical
Por Que?
>>
>>51369588
I literally just got the three cheapest ones. I suppose I could pick up the sneaky drawback for 200 cp, but I don't have any desire to do more than that. I already took map voting.

So, 200 cp. What do you recommend?

What do you mean by force buying?
>>
>>51369850
>filename

yagotthatright.ppt

what am I even looking at.
>>
>>51369777
There are ways to depower Gilgamesh if you're smart about it.
>>
>>51369876
It's a bunch of minor nitpicks I have with the thing that nobody else cares about.
>>
>>51369919
Well I'm not going to say it's perfect. You feel like sharing?
Might help to get it off your chest.
>>
>>51369909
>depower Gilgamesh
such as?
If you mean the orphans he's munching on he's got shit in his gate that can do that for him. He just doesn't use it because he's a dick.
>>
>>51369777
Not him, but a level 10 from Hero BBS is capable of fighting against world-threatening monsters and creator gods who are responsible for making entire worlds. Honestly something like the Enuma Elish would barely even register as an attack. These are people to whom things like Sin from Final Fantasy X are the kind of things they grind en mass on a day-to-day basis. So a million Excalibur-level blasts would be so weak it would likely not register as anything other than an incredibly flashy-looking mid-level spell.
>>
>>51369597
>can pick up hundreds more if you keep getting summoned or just dimesion hop yourself.
I don't understand how this leads to a more powerful wizard. It sounds like you'd spread your focus among multiple systems at the cost of barely developing in any.
>>
>>51369850
What am I looking at? Is this from Space Battles?
>>
>>51369908
They took screenshots of excel and slapped them together in paint? It seems pretty kiddy tier, not even seeing any macros or anything.
>>
>>51369976
Looks like someone's builds and houserules.
>>
>>51369850
Could we get the full list of the jumps' danger ratings?
>>
>>51369850
This makes me feel slightly less stupid about my several dozen word documents full of house rules. Slightly.
>>
>>51369970
Having access to more systems means you have access to more powerful spells and more ways to use them in better ways. Hero BBS magic is the kind of thing you can Conjoined Conjures without the perk. Good Magicians are always swiss army knives and you actually need to have a fuckton of magic systems under your belt to even begin achieving higher levels as a magician in Hero BBS. Having a bunch of systems you don't know shit about isn't going to do much good, but if you take the best from each magic system you'll get significantly more than the sum of it's parts.
>>
>>51369950
I mean I don't think you quite get the scale Goetia operates on. He blows up history from his timeless pocket dimension outside reality. It's like meme 3.5 wizard level bullshit.
>>
>>51370040
Hero BBS just flat out replaces most magic settings, since you can design the system however you want. You could easily use it to get things from other jumps, just not with the same names.
>>
File: Chain.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Chain.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51369908
A set of alt-chain rules, and some spreadsheets.
Y-you guys aren't using spreadsheets to keep track of stuff? Oh boy. I guess I should have programmed something with gui, huh. Jumpchan is going to fail me.

>>51369938
Just stuff that's not important anyway, so I just ignore that it exists. I don't care how other people play imagination, but I'm not going to use it.
Athletes having no free strength or endurance ranks is silly.
Maximum stats are unbalanced - Speed is OP, STR and Dex are underpowered.
Appeal's descriptions are way too focused on skin.
IRL Shape attractiveness is way too subjective.
Giving yourself wings is cheaper than turning your hair blue.

>>51369976
It's not from SB, literally just slapped it together.

>>51370014
I only did the ones that I'm using for my chain, and I won't pretend that it's complete or accurate.
>>
>>51370113
Oh yeah, I remember this now. Did you update the rating system?
>>
>>51370113
>I guess I should have programmed something with gui
You jest but someone might at some point. It wouldn't be terribly difficult and there must be a few people here with some basic programming skills. I would do it myself if I wasn't so damned lazy.
>>
>>51369881
I would recommend a rifle. 200cp, however, can't net you an AK. A P90 would likely be your best option. It's got decent range, insane firing rate, and is pretty expensive (in-game money). Essentially it's a pocket-Negev, but more accurate.

Force buying is buying something every round when you should be saving eco (money) for later rounds. Yes, you do better that round, but won't have enough cash to get that AK/M4/AWP (or Negev/auto sniper) unless you pretty much kill everyone on the other side personally.
>>
>>51366721
Hey Jumpers.

We've all got bought-with-points skills pouring out our ears (or analogous orifices), many of which are useful on a daily basis. But I wanna hear about skills you worked for and are proud of. What have you learned or taught yourself to do, Jumpers?
>>
>>51370092
I never said anything about the history destruction. I'm saying that trying to fight a level 10 from BBS with power alone is basically retarded unless you're Frieza from DBZ and that they have a ton of hax of their own. A level 8 is basically capable of using the Second Magic except way stronger and without any of its weaknesses. A level 10 is vastly more powerful than a level 8. So they're not hurting in the hax department either.

It's doubtful they could defeat Goetia but the majority of terrestrial shit in the Nasuverse would die pretty much immediately barring some absolutely unbelievable hax.
>>
>>51370092
A level 8 can rewrite metaphysical laws for an entire universe from a different universe.

A level 10 lowered his defenses and stood still, just letting a level 8 wail on him. It took the level 8 literal years on end of attacking the level 10 to just whittle him down enough to technically count as defeating him.
>>
>>51369850
I'm curious what the God Tiers are for. Is it you, your companions, and your post scratch counterparts Classpects?
>>
>>51370191
I worked on my patience and being nicer to people. I feel like my tendency to be impatient with my loved ones is my biggest fault, because I really shouldn't be getting so angry so easily. I mean, I don't explode if someone just talks to me, it's not that bad, but if I'm doing something and I get interrupted, my first response is to get annoyed or irritated.
>>
>>51370113
Spreadsheets become limited in effectiveness later on, especially if you're doing any specialty builds. They're good for initially organizing, but I stopped using them once I started doing builds for several jumpers at once.
>>
>>51370233
That was a god, not a lvl 10.

Lvl 10s stomp the shit out of gods.
>>
File: wtf.jpg (106KB, 500x635px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
106KB, 500x635px
>>51369430
>plot dump
Good GRIEF. I've had spicy pizza dreams less convoluted than that.

Has me wondering whether the entire Nasuverse would just asplode and drain messily into the cosmic sewer the instant a jumper with an anti-fate perk or worse a fate-unravelling perk showed up. No pun intended.
>>
>>51370233
Goetia blows up the multiverse and turns history into ac"chaotic uncertainty"
He loses because of literal Deus ex Machina.
As in someone uses the authority of the Judeo-Christian god to weaken him.
>>51370266
No the gods that show up there are level 10.
>>
>>51370199
There's no limit to the power level than a level 10 can hit, just a perceived limit because nobody has spent that much time. Once the time factor is removed there isn't anything a level 10 can't do. Making the Nasuverse wouldn't be too difficult for a level 10 to do from what I understand, since they can do dimensional magic.
>>
>>51370233
>>51370266
What the fuck is this setting? It sounds like meme Madara meets meme Wizards.

>>51370283
>blows up multiverses
Okay is this guy from Suggsverse or what?
>>
>>51370191

I learned how to surf all the way back in Pokemon. It was during a time where I was combating a villain Team but had no leads. I went to Brawly asking him to teach me how to fight, and instead he took me to the beach to figure this shit out. Ended up being rather calming once I got the hang of it, and it was apparently how he taught his Pokemon and various students "balance".

Then there was this other time where I was in Monsters Inc. I'd bought some nice perks for setting the mood, but obviously I wanted to learn how doors and stuff worked too. So. . .I fucking decided to quit my job as a Scarer and go to college, and that was what I did in that Jump.
>>
>>51370283
They don't use YHWH's power, they return it to him. That's what made Goetia so powerful, he was using part of the authority YHWH gave to Solomon via possessing Solomon's corpse. Solomon returning that last bit of Authority to YHWH strips Goetia of his immortality.
>>
>>51370277
Nah fate defiance is a thing people do all the time.
Time travel might fuck shit up hard though.

>>51370299
My understanding is that would be the "Technically level ten because we haven't invented a higher level" and that 'normal' level tens aren't anywhere close to multiverse busting.
>>
>>51370113
That apparently wasn't the latest version.

>>51370147
Yeah, an anon made a pretty good suggestion about another activity level. I started off with "Low" and "High" but that kind of ignored the grey area of what most protagonists have to deal with in stories, so I did a three-level system where the threats that normal joes, characters, and badasses deal with, respectively.

>>51370238
I had the image sitting in my Companions folder. At one time those classpects were the end-goal for companions in the chain, using the double-class perk. That's gone out the window, though, as the chain has not gone as I thought it would, and I'm less than 4/100ths through it.

>>51370260
>doing builds for several jumpers at once.
I don't think I'm ever going to do that. I'm only on my 13th jump, and I still have a lot of writing to catch up on.
>>
>>51370277
It's more likely that the Nasuverse wins out and kills the jumper instead. This is a multiverse that regularly consumes parts of itself in order for the remainder to grow stronger before growing more parts to repeat the process.
>>
>>51370191
Honestly? Teaching yourself how to cook and going to college in-jump to learn skills is pretty rewarding. I'm pretty proud of the fact that I went to college during the G Gundam jump and learned how to engineer mobile suits that way. It took a long while but I had all the time in the world.

I also taught myself how to reverse-engineer shit from practice, and I've gained somewhat of a skill for self-teaching myself stuff when I don't have a mentor helping me. It's not the best way to learn, but it'll suffice.
>>
>>51370283
The heroes outright stated that if one of the lvl 10 guys heard about that BS they would have wrecked those god's shit.

>>51370314
>What the fuck is this setting?
It is a manga about the omniversal message board various heroes shitpost on. several of the older heroes make a point to show their disregard for the laws of reality.
>>
>>51370326
Don't forget how the multiverse is run by a timeless super entity that turns off universes that don't feel human enough.
>>
>>51370323
The problem is that in setting, there aren't really any "normal" level tens because they're all so far beyond the curve, it just wasn't meant to happen. Ignoring jumpchain, the whole point of level tens in the setting was to introduce characters that could do just about anything the author could think of. It's why trying to justify it in jumpchain is so stupid, because they're made to be deus ex machinas that are worldbuilding elements rather than character traits, but jumpchain turns it into a character trait rather than a worldbuilding element.
>>
>>51370314
You know those reincarnation/travel to another world stories? This is a nexus of them and you see what the protagonists of some of them can do after several millennia of practice and the combining of untold numbers of magic systems.
>>
>>51370314
Diet jumping, the setting. Several characters are basically jumpers, there is even a bancho expy.
>>
>>51370418
>bancho expy
I've read about 6 chapters. Is it Student?
>>
>>51370437
Yes.
>>
File: evil dead line.png (551KB, 688x686px) Image search: [Google]
evil dead line.png
551KB, 688x686px
>>51369430
> Science Jumper arrives in Fate.
> Getting some weird fucking readings from space over here.
> "Where in space?" Companions ask?
> Answer: "All in space."
> Decide to send a couple probes out to scan it because fuck that.
> Probes vanish straight after exiting the atmosphere.
> Huh. Better send a couple more probes out. Maybe from alternate angles?
> Nope. Probes gone.
> Man, fuck this shit. I'm gonna make some really kickass probes and line them up with all kinds of bullshit. These'll be the best probes. The best fucking probes jumper can make.
> They fucking vanish.
> Jumper turns to companions, serious.
> "Okay, nobody go into space."
>>
>>51370314
It's a multiverse where heroes and protagonists shitpost on a magical psychic 4chan and complain to the union when they feel their workers' rights are being violated.

Also occasionally one of the thousands of years' old retired heroes show up and display that they've become powerful enough that the laws of reality and magic are really just suggestions. Or maybe more like reality crying and asking them to stop breaking things.
>>
>>51370325
>That apparently wasn't the latest version.
Could we get the latest one then?
>>
Drawbacks!

Ham On! [+100]:
You’re the kinda guy who wears t-shirts that say stuff like ‘Wanna See My Death Rays?’ unironically and sometimes you just can't stop yourself from ranting for while. Your day to day life will change a little because of this but when the world turns into a stage you can’t help but try for the spotlight in the most cheesy and hammy way you can think of, using your various abilities to their maximum as long as they come out in a hammy or cheesy way.

Anchor [+600]:
The Cold Ones: the last intelligent beings in End of the Universe, whose thoughts are measured by the stray background fluctuation of quantum nothingness. Each thought takes an hour, or an eon, but they persist nonetheless, and all they can do is persist, thinking of themselves and their eternal lives. These wretched gods are all that live at these end times, but they are not helpless: over the eons, they have learned of beings foolish enough to travel to the End of Time, and they wait patiently, weaving webs of stray photons and pseudo-matter, waiting to trap an unwary traveler, to feast on her warmth and ordered state, or even, if the Cold Ones dream, this is their dream, to return to a universe of light and warmth, free from the killing clutches of entropy.

Suddenly a flare of impossible Illumination and one of the Cold Ones clings to a beacon, an anchor of searing Illumination that impossibly persists even in it’s passing. As you arrive to the world of darkness you’ll be visited by a vision of a thing from beyond the death of a universe and they are screaming in a language that no being of intelligent life should know reaching down a chain of light towards you with the desperation of a person drowning. An eldritch horror horrified and desperately clinging to you. You feel you mind fracture a bit at the vision and experience a nose bleed.

Field too long I'll post a follow up.
>>
>>51370314
Goetia is a collection of 72 demons that saw human suffering and hated how Solomon would never do anything with his literal God powers to help them. He doesn't understand why humans would care about dying and thus decides to exterminate humanity. To this end he manipulates a multiversal nigh-omniscient entity by exploiting it's blind spots and nukes everything in history all at once.
He's still not the strongest charachter.
High end of the Nasuverse is basically the Lovecraft mythos with waifus.
>>
>>51370477
You find that your Aesthetic has a companion, a ‘secondary’ source from which your Wonders can be designed and it is directly tied to eldritch horror. Using this Aesthetic has no ill effect on you but others feel their sanity being rent by merely being in the same room as the objects of mad artifice, though these things seem to work for Beholden under your command just fine.

In addition, you’ll find that with time you lose track of things if you don’t craft using this secondary Aesthetic, a few minutes at first but as time goes on hours vanish between blackouts that leave you with Wonders that are unlike anything you would ever design, and perhaps you are not as alone with the light of your Illumination as you thought at first.

So how do these two look?
>>
So... right now I'm working on the builds for the chain I just started and I decided to take Kirby for my third jump after pokemon and Scott Pilgrim. Long story short, I'm worried I already fucked up my chain by getting greedy with drawbacks, so I could really use a second opinion

3.Kirby’s Dream Land
Cp:1000

>Location (900cp)
.Green Greens (-100)

>Backgrounds (900cp)
.Drop-In (Free)

>Copy Power (400cp)
.Copy (-500)

>Perks (-250cp)
.Vacuum Immunity (Free)
.Companion Import (-200)
.Void Magic (-150)
.Dark Power (-300)

>Items (-300cp)
.Sweets stockpile (-50)

>Drawbacks (0cp)
.No Noddies Were Harmed (+100)
.Gonna Get That There Kirby (+200)

I'm doing this with minimal combat perks, aside from the ones I got here. My main concern is whether I could actually survive having a need to antagonize Kirby, all while blatantly looking like a final boss, surrounding myself with emotional landmines, and living in the same fucking forest as the guy.

I know that I fucked up, I just want to know how badly.
>>
>>51370355
>>51370483
>>51370483
Could we get Valeria in here and tell us we won't have to deal with this shit unless we get a Notes (end)jump or something, and decide to do it?
>>
>>51370325
Double Class Perk? Is there a different version I haven't seen?
>>
After that grisly encounter, however it ended, you find yourself wandering aimlessly again. No, that’s not the current way to describe it. Rather, it feels like you’re walking along a guided rail, as though fate were pushing and pulling you in a particular direction. It’s the same feeling when your benefactor presented you with this offer, along with the choices they may have given you up to this point.

Finally, you see where your feet have been taking you - a small table in a park with a man carefully setting down a candle in the middle. He looks up at you with a calm expression, before he motions for you to take a seat. He speaks as he lights the candle carefully with a match.

“I can see in your eyes that you’ve met with a terrible fate.” The man says. He introduces himself as Miyuki Tezuka, and claims his predictions are always true. He says he can perhaps help you find what you’re searching for if you take a moment to have your fortune told…

Fluff for the full drawback section of Ryuki.
>>
>>51370521
Current Fate jump doesn't go long enough to hit Grand Order. History dies in late 2016, Fate's in 2004.
>>
>>51370499
I Thought you said drawbacks, but all I see are perks.
Can we keep the Eldritch Aesthetic After the Jump?
>>
Are any Undertale magics learnable? Assuming of course that I have the potential for magic.
>>
>>51368123
Become a vampire? how disgusting.
>>
>>51370608
Specifically, is Electricity Magic learnable? I'm 100 CP from 600 CP, and I'm certainly not going to take that much in drawbacks.
>>
>>51368123
Unless you pick drop in, you get a new body each jump, yeah? So, virginagain.
>>
>>51370477
>>51370499
That actually sounds kickass. Can we keep this Eldritch theme for future jumps? I'd love to build a Death Egg that rends people's sanity.
>>
>>51370621
Go and stay go major.
>>
>>51370577
>>51370640
You can keep it if you wish I guess. I thought the whole, an Eldritch God is using you to get at the world you're in was more pressing but maybe I didn't emphasis it enough.
>>
>>51370672
>an Eldritch God is using you to get at the world
Oh no, we got that. It's just...most of us are kind of used to that by now?
>>
>>51370672
Yeah, but I'd probably agree to help anyway it if it got me a sweet Eldritch Aesthetic.
>>
Are there any perks that make it really hard for someone to force you to kill yourself using supernatural means of compulsion? Assume that it can't just be nullified.
>>
>>51370608

Presumably yeah, considering the backstory involves enough humans being magicians to enact the barrier in the first place.
And considering that Frisk doesn't have a non-physical method of responding to a combat there, we can say humans don't naturally have magic the same ways monsters do
>>
>>51370690
>Oh no, we got that. It's just...most of us are kind of used to that by now?
>>51370693
>Yeah, but I'd probably agree to help anyway it if it got me a sweet Eldritch Aesthetic.
Well is it worth the drawback or should I do something else. I could show you the other 600 cp drawback so you can compare if you wish. Maybe I should drop it to 300 since the Eldritch Aesthetic is coming with...
>>
>>51370672
Some jumpers are the kind of people who will take drawbacks that doom entire realities just to get things they could buy in a general store.
>>
>>51370723
To be fair, couldn't that just mean that a child hasn't learned magic yet?
>>
>>51370748
Depends. Can the Eldritch Being actually make it into the world, and what will happen once it does? Can it be beaten?
>>
>>51370723
Thanks, mate.
>>
Tatakae Wa [+200] “You are…” Tezuka trails off and murmurs something to himself. A discovery? A prayer? Maybe even astonishment, judging from his tone. “Someone who is constantly pulled into conflict.” No matter how hard you try to hide or run away, you will end up fighting a Rider or two at least once a week, and often in situations you’re at an early disadvantage in - no traps or prep time for you. Surviving or even winning is entirely in your hands. But if you do not fight, you will not survive.

Inept Anon [+100] Tezuka pauses in his reading and stares at you carefully, trying to keep a straight face, or perhaps searching for a way to phrase this next reading lightly. Finally, he outright says it. “You’re an idiot.” Your intelligence and common sense has taken a slight nosedive. While you won’t be dumb enough to try and convince an angry serial killer to stop fighting, or lose sight of your ideals and goals, you’re now more gullible and easy to trick.
>>
>>51370723
I just checked for the lulz, and holy shit does Undertale have a lot of lewd art. Like, isn't it fairly new?
>>
Is someone making a FF15 jump?
>>
>>51370823
It's more then a year old, mate. I mean, I guess that's relatively new, but...
>>
>>51370458
Sorry, forgot to attach. Here's a latest version, with the altchain rules, a description of what the ratings mean, and a very basic resolution system.
Still soliciting advice re: numbers, setting, genres.
>>
>>51370798
>>
>>51370839
It must be a certain group of people, then. I mean, Zootopia's probably in the same boat.
>>
>>51370778
A Cold One in the Present... End of the World and Time in a frozen instant as the timeline just kind of stops. Basically they are Eldritch Gods of the Time After All Time has Ended, Trillion+ years in the future, and they are the general reason why the Guardians of Forever exist, too much stress on the timeline could end up allowing the Cold Ones into the world which would be 'bad'.
>>
>>51370113
>Speed is OP, STR and Dex are underpowered.
Eh. Dex is.
STR is pretty dope at the highest level. If that's the only thing you're going for.
Lifting 3x your own weight, even as a bench press or something, is nothing to sneeze at. And it mentions 'easily'.
Plus you can sort of smudge the results even more crazily by taking the Heavy Build and purchasing Height twice.
If you're 'rippling muscle', let's say John Cena for memes' sake (6' 1", ≈250 lbs), then at two feet above average height (7'10), your weight would be ≈470 lbs, according to these scientists who came up with a more fluid bmi calculator http://people.maths.ox.ac.uk/trefethen/bmi_calc.html. So you're casually benching roughly 1400 lbs.

The current world record is 1075 lbs, with a bench shirt to help support the muscles.

…So, yeah. I pretty much agree with you. It's sort of all over the place, mixing absolute measurements with relative ones (Strength 1 and 2 vs Strength 3 and 4).
And Sense 1 is something ordinary humans with healthy bodies should already have.

But who am I to complain? Quicksilver made it up years ago, back when they were still developing all this stuff. He probably didn't expect an autistic fuck like me to overthink it this hard.

One other thing about Body Mod has me uncertain, now.
It says that your alt-forms appear like their version of the Body Mod (i.e. a tall lean Body Mod would make a tall lean Krogan/Turian/Salarian, relative to the species)
Would the stat purchases apply too?
Would a 1000 ton Kaiju alt-form be able to casually lift 3000 tons with Strength 4?
>>
>>51370774
Hence the response: It IS learnable by humans

I'm just saying that unless there are certain humans who could use magic and could not, we can assume that the reason for a human mage's existence is due to learning how instead of just knowing the same way even newborn monsters do
>>51370823
>>51370839
You have to realize that yes it's a year old but
it's also a bit older because the demo's existed for a while.
They had PLENTY of time for undertail art of toriel between the demo and the full game
>>
>>51370889
In that case, 600cp would still fit, since you'd have to keep them from entering the present. True, some jumpers have immunity to time shit like that, but not all of us as a rule. Plus, depending on how strong they are, the standard "kill the threat" response might not work. Diplomacy also probably wouldn't be possible, due to their presence alone freezing time. Hmm...perhaps use 5th True Magic to send heat and energy to the far future and thus keep them away that way?
>>
>>51370524
That's the other reason it's in the trash now: that came from a skimmed reading of the notes, regarding prototyping multiple players. There is no such perk.

>>51370907
Thanks for the stats. I clearly didn't do enough math when I disregarded Strength. And you raise some frightening possibilities re: kaiju.
>>
>>51368404
Pretty sure that the author that I can't remember the name of (Pepperjack? Something jack, I think) and Cthulhu would welcome your help with the DxD jump. The author just said that he was running low on steam, a few days ago.
>>
>>51370954
Okay I thought with the casual way that it was being treated I'd done goofed.
>>
>>51370965
Jabbawock.
>>
>>51370985
It's fine, it's just that...I mean, eldritch abominations being the big drawback is something we're all used to by now. The Eldritch theme is new, however, so we're all hyped about it.
>>
>>51369105
>Wild magic is kind of bad though
It has a lot going for it. Like you ask it to do something, and it does it, then tells you the cost. Not so good you you yourself, but great for others, since the point of the perk is to make other people Wild Mages.
It really shines when many people ask for something and share the cost, and the ability to empower many, many people at the same time. (Like doing a televised magic stunt with a Real Wild Magic rite, everyone who follows your instructions at home is a Mage now. Like up to millions, This means the Wild Magic is probably more established then its home world.)

The fact it's purpose is the protection of life is nice by itself, but you could use something like Toggle and Power combos to tweak the favored methods Wild Magic accomplishes that in a world to make it even more benevolent to humans.

I was thinking if using it as one of the few ways to actually cockblock the entities in Worm. Like introduce it as a Clarke Tech entrenchment system developed to stop the entities from using destructive cycles. Co-opt Cauldron to help you make as many wild makes as possible, among as many people and worlds as possible, and Wild magics both has a lot of power, and a lot of mages whose mageprice could be something chosen to stop the worlds getting blown up for energy.
>>
>>51369567
We have the one sword as an example of what level 10 can do. So probably wins against all but the highest level in Nasu. Then there may be a stalemate, where neither is able to really affect the other due to mutual absolute nature.
>>
>>51370700
Healing factors. Doesn't matter if they mind control you to blow your brain out if they just grow back.
>>
>>51371190
Also, blowing out your brains is likely to disrupt whatever they're doing.
>>
>>51371190
I suppose that works, but I meant more in the sense that if you're dominated, you'll be unable to take certain actions.
>>
>>51368123
Jumpmaker said back when it was released that it goes off of your jump body, so everyone there would be a virgin when they pick it.
>>
I just saw that the protomen released a music video https://youtu.be/B8pywyGywWg
>>
>>51371202
That too.

>>51371214
Not sure of anything like that, since you ruled out perks that completely negate mind control.

Guess you could swear some kind of pact with yourself via Deal With The Devil maybe?
>>
>>51371214
In Inheritance Cycle it's impossible to lie in the ancient language and things you say in it are binding. Making an oath not to kill yourself if someone is affecting your mind might work?
>>
Here's another of my Drawbacks.

Impossible is a Relative Term Here [+200]:
Wonders are non-repeatable phenomena and as such all things in the world that could count as such should in fact be Wonders. This rule is something enforced upon yourself, by your own Mania. Your skills, powers, and perks, aside from ones from a World of Darkness Jump or those that are possible in your own world, are now Wonders and could possibly be copied by your fellow Genii.
>>
>>51369341
Not for long.
>>
>>51371253
I might do the pacts, then. And I meant it wouldn't negate it in the sense that you can still be mind-controlled, it still gets through, there are just certain things you would be unable to do, like your mind returns error every time.
>>
>>51371243
Act 3 fucking when. I want Protomen Wily to lose for once, damn it.
>>
>>51371314
Go to Psychonauts, take Astral Layers. Go to CCS, take devotion. Make friends with yourself. Profit?
>>
>>51370833
Does no one know or is it just that no one cares?
>>
File: 2348977-zouken.png (153KB, 313x422px) Image search: [Google]
2348977-zouken.png
153KB, 313x422px
So what is the best way to make this man suffer?
>>
>>51371345
No one knows.

>>51371361
Use Fate Worse then Death from Creepypasta to make him experience all the atrocities he committed for all eternity.
>>
>>51371361
judging from the rest of the thread, throwing him into space to be at the mercy of eldritch beings is a pretty good bet, and can in no way backfire.
>>
what authorities would you get if you chose rama as the god you beat as a campione
>>
>>51371361
his soul is literally rotting because in the nasuverse, immortality really makes your soul really suffer iirc. Maybe you could start there?
>>
Phone don't die I wanna say hi to the folks on /JC!

>>51371361
Penance Stare?

>>51371395
I don't believe we have a Campione Jump but if we do could you point it out?
>>
>>51371410
BLADE claimed it up-thread, I think.
>>
>>51371410
Hi, Phone Gaunlet!
>>
>>51371016
Right, Triggerhappy Jabberwocky. Man, that's not even close.
>>
>>51370700
Willpower perks might help.
Or you could go to Marvel, and get an internalized Helm of Xorn, making you basically totally immune to mind control (Helm of Xorn+Brains combo).

>>51371279
While it's -technically- impossible to lie in the Ancient Language, a lot of is in your personal perceptions.

Rhunon (best elf) was able to make a Rider sword for Eragon despite swearing an oath in the AL to never make one again.
She puppeted Eragon's body to do it instead.

So you also have to perceive the mind control as -you- still doing it.
>>
Would it be possible to use the first magic to summon waifus from jumps we don't have?
>>
>>51371472
Likely only facsimiles, however convincing they may be.
>>
>>51371427
Damn this is a wonky way to do things. I can't seem to navigate worth a shit with my phone... Could you link it? That would work, right?

>>51371448
Howdy! Does my namechange attempt look alright or should I try again. Trip should be the same... I think.
>>
>>51370452
You are now aware that in Nasuverse, the Apollo missions were conducted by some fucking steely-eyed missile men. They flew into a void of unimaginable horror and landed on the face of an angry god that hates mankind. And then they planted their flag on him, and came home to tell the tale. The only reason that Neil Armstrong isn't the most powerful Servant available is because he was actually still alive at the time of the Holy Grail War and therefore couldn't be summoned.
>>
>>51370833
If FF15 = FF XV, then there is a Dirge jump of it?
>>
>>51371395
Looking on the Campione wiki:
Man of Steel: Grants incredible resistance to physical attacks.

Arrowhead Album: Authority stored within arrowhead shaped medallions, which allows him to capture the essence of his fallen relatives, ie other "Gods of Steel" and resurrect them later as 'weapons' in battle.

Absorption of the vital energy of the earth: With this authority he can absorb vast amounts of magical power from the earth in order to strengthen himself.

"The great ritual of the Old Covenant". His most powerful authority. The condition for Rama is said to be the death of a deity whose name is related to the covenant under the influence of a demon king, allowing him to exercise this power as the executor of the old covenant. with this enabled authority, his power is multiplied is to match the combined power of all currently live Campione.

You might be able to get the sword he has. I'm unsure if you can get weapons that a god has as an authority.
>>
File: His smile restored.jpg (48KB, 362x447px) Image search: [Google]
His smile restored.jpg
48KB, 362x447px
>>51371496
Looks good to me.

>>51371501
That description made me grin.
>>
>>51371503
Can we get another one? That jump isn't on the drive and it isn't very good either.
>>
File: JLD.png (4MB, 1170x1794px) Image search: [Google]
JLD.png
4MB, 1170x1794px
>>51371472
>>
Alive A Life [+500] “Blank.” Tezuka says, decisively. “You future is completely blank. There is nothing there. After a point, it just....” ‘Ends’ is the word on his lips. You feel a chill descend down your spine. Is this truly a future you wish to accept? Your life is now inexorably tied to the Rider War in a way beyond simply regaining the right to continue your chain. Think carefully before you take this, for it drastically changes what you will encounter in the future. For now, know that one Kanzaki Yui must live to the deadline of the Rider War - her 20th birthday. Should she die before then, you lose your chain and go home. Period.
>>
>>51371522
Stealing a god's weapon is totally kosher, provided that it's an Authority and not a divine artifact. Some gods make tools separate from the rest of their power. Like, the Ame-no-nuboko is just a magic item, because it was crafted for multiple gods to wield as a tool. But Artemis' arrows or Verethragna's golden sword or Nauda's silver sword (technically it's an Authority to turn anything held into said sword, but same difference) count.

Also, I know I'm late to that discussion, but: Personally, the way I think Campione status should be handled in a Campione jump would be to make it the default. No one's going to not take Campione, they're the strongest things in the setting. So make a Campione perk that's free if you just want to have it in the jump so that you're not behind in power and costs if you want to keep all the various benefits of Campione-hood (durability increases, insane luck, incredible magic power boost) post-jump. Make that separate from Authorities, though, since you have to earn those might as well let people keep them. Maybe offer some pre-made starting Authorities for people to claim as their initial one instead of having to make something up, just for convenience's sake. And have an appendix describing all the canon Authorities wielded by Campiones, for comparison so people will know the power level to be expected of any new ones they claim.
>>
>>51371616
Was she made of jizz and broken dreams?
>>
>>51371616
At that point you might as well just make modified clones with some giant test tubes and genetic engineering. Maybe grab all relevant scenes wherein that character did something, implant them into the body as "memories". Jumpstart that fucker and tell them they're real.

I'm sure that wouldn't end poorly in any way.
>>
>>51371616
He's a good man.
>>
>>51371501
So what do you think an Extra build for him would be?
>>
File: Garlock Smirk.png (127KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Smirk.png
127KB, 500x281px
>>51368376
I'm with >>51368441, it is pretty funny you're like a tabloid reporter for TMZ following me around. Especially when I've mentioned Islinde in thread ages ago.

>>51369430
>YHWH made use of Solomon the Wise, Son of David as a meat puppet

...I have suddenly gained insight into how my daughter must feel reading through text messages between me and my other companions.

>>51370640
>suggested Cold Ones drawback, figured it'd be pretty damned ominous
>people think it's fashionable

Uh.

Won't lie: Didn't see this coming.

>>51370954
>using nasu's convoluted heat exchange to fix Genius problems

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>>51370452
From what I heard it's more like

>Decide to send a couple probes out to scan it
>Probe comes back as a flatchested girl in lingere with a bullshit Medaka-like power who wants to erase civilisation but also loves you for some reason
>>
File: 51AZ2JP8N6L.jpg (50KB, 334x475px) Image search: [Google]
51AZ2JP8N6L.jpg
50KB, 334x475px
>>51369219
Jump # 191 Inheritance Cycle

Race: Elves (600)
Background: Drop In (0)
Starting location: Doru Areaba

Perks:
*Hunter (0)
*Half-Truth (0)
*mental Shield (0)
*Magic (0)
*Perfection of Form (0)
*Hero Killer (300, Discount)
*Exceptionally Skillful (100, Discount) - melee
*Protected Name (200)

Equipment:

Companions:
*Companions (400)

Drawbacks:
*Elves are Always Right (+600)
(I saw Eragon once in theaters… I remember none of it so this is going to be interesting)

So… I didn’t really know what I was doing here. There was an evil tyrant but on our way to deal with him I found some ruins they turned out to be the vault of souls. I found a bunch dragon eggs and was able to piece together some of the dragon rider history.

So we went and joined the resistance. I got in touch with the elves since they were originators of the bonds. By the way... I am ashamed of my elfishness these people were so insufferable and rude. I didn’t want a dragon myself but it was pretty clear that the King was so powerful do to his bond with a dragon.

So we went about making a bunch of dragon riders. I managed to tweak the spell so that any race could bond with a dragon. Well this led them to crack down on the resistance hard, So I actually summoned some angels (from Anima) they helped turn the tide for the resistance. On a related not I may have inadvertently spread the belief of Mikael to this world. I am sure that won’t cause any problems at all.

Anyways things just fell apart for Galbatorix. Not really even because of the newbie dragon riders really. Once people had found hope and symbols to believe in he and his men couldn’t put out all the fires and so it fell apart. It actually wasn’t Eragon but a few of his own men who decided they were going to take power and take the tattered remains of the empire. He killed them in turn but died do to the wounds.

Also Inheritance Cycle Elves are Dicks… there I had to say it one more time.
>>
>>51370723
>>51370911
Wait we can learn more magic in undertale?
Even as a human? I think I might need to change my build around. That makes things so much easier.

What about monster cooking? Can we learn that if we can do magic?
>>
>>51367367
Question for the jumpmaker, if they're still here. How do you access the infinite salt? Is it an infinite salt shaker? A shipment to your Warehouse? A replenishing barrel? Pocket salt? Can I just will into existence a mountain of salt?

ANY type of salt? Like, as in the chemistry definition?
>>
File: Laughing Heretics.jpg (76KB, 900x563px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Heretics.jpg
76KB, 900x563px
>>51371792
>Garlock tries to suggest a drawback, thinks it will be an ominous challenge
>Not only do people think it's fashionable, but they use bullshit Fate magic to fix it
>>
File: Wario.png (94KB, 242x246px) Image search: [Google]
Wario.png
94KB, 242x246px
>>51371792
>Probe comes back as a flatchested girl in lingere with a bullshit Medaka-like power who wants to erase civilisation but also loves you for some reason
Well now I'm torn between wanting to stop sending the probes... or wanting to send ALL the probes.
>>
How strong is Blank from Imperium in terms of protection?
>>
>>51371468
>(Helm of Xorn+Brains combo
That helm is explicitly vulnerable to mental attacks from magic. Since that caveat has shown up in more than one jump with the helmet, I think it is a canon weakness it has?
>>
File: Garlock Awakens.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Awakens.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
>>51371776
Probably a Lancer; I've seen more bullshit qualifications than toting a flag. Except he'd be the ONLY Lancer in existence with Luck EX, because when you plant your feet on a goddamn TYPE's corpse, stick your country in it and then go home fate is clearly afraid to fuck with you.

Probably Pioneer of the Stars and Voyager of the Storm at EX Rank too. He'd be one of those Servants with generally below-par stats and class skills, but one or two NPs which synergise beautifully with the few skills he does have maxed out. Like an even more niche version of EMIYA, basically.

>>51371361
Fun fact: He used to be an idealistic man who just wanted to find a way to create a utopia free of hatred and suffering, but he realised humanity would never reach it so he started to corrode his very soul in trying to pursue immortality. He was friends with Justeaze (the Einzberns' founder) and her sacrifice broke him even more. He's like Voldemort but even worse because he started out from a better place; his soul damage has caused him to forget his original intentions

Imagine reawakening his humanity. Imagine forcing him to confront how far he's fallen

>>51371842
...would it HELP or HINDER if I told you assuming she gets fully Velberised, she might also turn into an albino giantess scaled to 10 times the size of a planet's dominant species, and she can absorb electrons to grow even bigger? Like, thousands of meters tall?

Because the more I read about Attila's capabilities, the more I get the distinct impression she's an Endbringer and the Velber are Entities.
>>
File: Tsumikona-BBSBkntc.jpg (44KB, 640x576px) Image search: [Google]
Tsumikona-BBSBkntc.jpg
44KB, 640x576px
>>51370672
>>51371792
> Cold Ones Drawback
Genius-kun, I'm not gonna lie.
I would totally take that drawback just for the ability to make sanity rending aesthetics.

I mean, I feel like that's not a thing I'd do all the time, but I would totally want to be able to do that.
"The world is in danger!" isn't even really a drawback, unless that's going to cause a very real detriment while I'm in the jump. And if so, you definitely need to emphasize that more.

Technically the world is in danger anytime a jumper lands on it. Even if they're a nice jumper.
Because you never know what the hell's going to set Jumper off, or if they're going to fuck something up by accident. And Jumper fuck ups tend to be really spectacular.
>>
>>51371919
Wait, did Wizard Hitler have good intentions at one point?
>>
>>51371966
No, I'm pretty sure he was always just an arrogant douche who wanted to be powerful and hurt people.
>>
I remember seeing a Perk option somewhere that allowed you to create a "shadow-duplicate" of a weapon in your hand, so that you could dual-wield that weapon despite only having one copy of it. Does anyone remember what this is called and where I can find it?
>>
File: Garlock Arrives.jpg (25KB, 597x333px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Arrives.jpg
25KB, 597x333px
>>51371966
Goodness, no! That's what I meant-Zouken was a regular guy who, in pursuing the Root, basically lobotomised himself into being like Wizard Hitler because of how many times he exhausted his soul to create the life-extending happiness worms

Whereas Wizard Hitler was apparently just born evil because of daterape potions or something.
>>
>>51371926
How about this then?

In addition, you’ll find that with time you lose track of things if you don’t craft using this secondary Aesthetic, a few minutes at first but as time goes on hours vanish between blackouts that leave you with Wonders that are unlike anything you would ever design, and perhaps you are not as alone with the light of your Illumination as you thought at first. Their Anchor, your Inspiration, is enough that the Cold One could use it and your Wonders to leverage itself into the world.

Ten years you must stay the gate, but each year at least one of your Wonders wil hold the Eldritch Aesthetic of no choice of your own. You are the Key and the Gate, Jumper, marshal your will for this is a dangerous choice you make!
>>
>>51371990
Uh, Weapon Magic from Undertale?
>>
>>51371966
Nah, Voldemort was always an asshole. That said, there's a flashback at one point where he, after already having gone full snek, shows up at Hogwarts and asks to be the Dark Arts Defense teacher. And Dumbledore said no, because no shit, you're a noseless snekman, Voldmort, what'd you think was gonna happen. So he cursed the position and ran off to throw a big Hitler tantrum where he killed a bunch of people.

If he had actually gotten the position, who knows if that would have changed anything? Most likely he'd have taught kids how to use dark magic and killing curses because Voldemort was never not an asshole with no sense of right and wrong, but maybe he would have been happy with that, happy just churning out child wizard soldiers. Maybe.

Maybe if Hitler had made it as an artist he would have been happy with that, too. We'll never know.
>>
Do the Infinity Gems make you omnipotent within their native universe? Like, for example, say I'm in the Marvel jump, right? And I somehow acquire all of the Infinity Gems. Does that make me omnipotent, or just really, really fucking powerful? I believe it's the latter, because if I remember right the Living Tribunal stomped someone using all six, but then again that might have been because the person was in a different universe, I'm not sure.
>>
>>51372060
They effectively give you absolute control over their respective purviews... Except for beings that are more absolute than the first level of absolute.
>>
>>51372060
A wielder of the Infinity Gauntlet can bitch-slap all 4 (?) infinite living embodiments of the universal concepts, but will in turn get bitch-slapped by the LT.
>>
Also another Drawback before I hit the bed. Gotta get back to Collage at noonish but I've got other things to do. Got another hour or so.

Hollow Men [Up to 500]:
These are the Clockstoppers. Enemies of Inspiration and brilliance of any sort, they despise the Inspired and seek to destroy them. Even if they do not know what Geniuses are or what they do, they hate them nonetheless, and without thinking, reduce wonder
to emptiness and wonders to scraps of metal.

Also called Hollow Men, Clockstoppers are otherwise regular mortals who lack the spark we ordinarily attribute to even the dullest and least imaginative human being. Instead of true motivation, they possess a kind of gnawing void, called Acedia. You have an affinity for attracting these folks and for every 100 CP you gain from this Drawback they grow stronger. At the point where you gain 500 they have gone from being able to insight Havoc in your Wonders if you’ve mistreated them to the ability to shunt Mania into the Void wholesale with nothing returning and ignoring all weapons of ‘technology’ since the advent of fire and I mean utterly immune to anything aside from natural weapons of a normal human, or supernatural weapons of a supernatural being such as a werewolf I'd hazard, here.
>>
>>51372078
>>51372096
Ah, gotcha. The Living Tribunal is just more absolute then the Infinity Gauntlet with all six gems is, that's why he was able to stomp. Thanks anons, I was wondering how it worked, though now I'm going to have to figure out a way to stop Thanos if he gets the Gauntlet. Pretty sure that's going to happen in the MCU soon, and that's going to suck.
>>
>>51372149
Interesting, so the only way to counter these things would be fire, natural weapons, or supernatural stuff like magic or monsters. So basically, they're regular people who just have a hard counter to Genius stuff? They seem fairly simple to take care of, though they would probably be a bitch and half to deal with when it comes to being a, you know, mad scientist.

>FUCKING CLOCKSTOPPERS STOP WRECKING MY TECH!
>>
>>51372185
Yep it's kinda neat that way. Also I edited/added to one of my other Drawbacks upon review.

Impossible is a Relative Term Here [+200]:
Wonders are non-repeatable phenomena and as such all things in the world that could count as such should in fact be Wonders. This rule is something enforced upon yourself, by your own Mania. Your skills, powers, and perks, aside from ones from a World of Darkness Jump or those that are possible in your own world, are now Wonders and could possibly be copied by your fellow Genii. This means that interactions with Mere Mortals will cause Havoc and all your powers that have become Wonders now suffer from the same constraints of Obligation that your works of Inspiration do.
>>
File: tumblr_m6pxeezw401rveg74o1_500.gif (242KB, 500x263px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m6pxeezw401rveg74o1_500.gif
242KB, 500x263px
>>51372010
I assume if the Cold Ones get through, that'd be bad, right? That's rhetorical, of course it is, I know what the Cold Ones are.
I feel as if you should add a little more emphasis about how allowing them to get through is a REALLY BAD IDEA.
I mean, the thing I worry about is... people mistaking it for less of a big deal than it actually is, y'know? Like, it being a hidden danger from the person making the build. I know that always aggravates me. Assume the person making the build doesn't know anything about Genius.

Cold Ones are basically the things from the Dungeon Dimensions in Discworld. "Like an ocean trying to warm itself around a candle" kindof deal.
I don't know if you intend it to be survivable if one actually makes it through, but if so, you should still play up their danger level. Because they are very dangerous. And if it's supposed to be a "You Fucking Lose" situation should one get through, you should just say that.
The fluff is great, but I feel like you have to temper that with a direct "this is what will happen" exposition.

>>51372185
Sufficiently powerful clockstoppers can no-sell anything that counts as tech. Their power varies as much as any player character, but on the high upper end, this extends even to things like "sharpened sticks".

This notably does not extend, however, to whales dropped from great heights.
Fun fact.
>>
>>51372251
Understood. I could see how this could lead to some people shouting about them being 'downplayed', so how about this...

The Cold Ones are akin to an ocean trying to stay warm with a candle. (I like this line, may I take it?) Time wouldn't just stop, it would End. No future and an eroding, fragmenting past as Everything returns to Nothing they the effect that the End of All Things caused and they are as dangerous to the timeline and all within it as anti-matter is to matter, with similarly complete results.
>>
>>51372245
That sounds like it would be way more than +200. More like +300 since that's punishing people for using their perks.
>>
File: konataangel.jpg (135KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
konataangel.jpg
135KB, 1024x819px
>>51372325
> I like this line, may I take it?
It's actually by the late Terry Pratchett, not me, so yeah, sure, feel free to use it. I feel like it's a pretty apropos reference in any case.
And yeah, that looks much better to me. Good work so far, by the way! I always love seeing these updates.
>>
>>51372340
You see that's actually what become a Wonder does to your stuff, which is also why I clarified it so folks would know. The Out that I give is that WoD stuff is fine, as it's part of the canon world. Is it still +300 worthy with this explaination?

>>51372365
Thanks I've only read Reaper Man, holy shit Azrael at the end was a huge thing... pun intended.
>>
>>51372402
That only works if the jumper's been to WoD worlds. You should price drawbacks according to how hard it would be for someone to deal with that drawback using the perks in the jump alone.

And since that drawback also punishes people for using out of setting perks alone (we don't have a lot of WoD jumps at this moment, we have like three not counting this jump so it's unlikely that a jumper using Genius would have been to WoD jumps), it would still be difficult. +300 CP is a good price, but I'm not you.

If you want a +200 cp version of this, just make out of setting technology and magic cause havoc, not stuff like social perks imo
>>
>>51372325
>so how about this...
Oh now you are just being a big meanie.
Some drawbacks call out to certain people. That is right and good. Anon seems to to make every drawback about wanky wangst.

I would just want to help the cold ones if I could, like I wopuld have helped the toklafane ,and would see 10 year inconvenience doable. I mean I have sources of replenishing energy,

Go with original version, drop cost to +300.400. The drawback is you have to dedicate time and resources to making Eldritch Wonders, or other wonders you make (presumably for one of your goals) will have the problematic side effect of giving bystanders nervous breakdowns.
>>
>>51372462
We actually have 4 WoD jumps outside of Genius.
If you include Vampire the Masquerade it's 5 although that's oWoD

That doesn't really change what you're saying, but we almost have coverage for all the important stuff.
Still waiting on that Werewolf the Apocalypse jump nobody is ever going to make. not it
>>
>>51372502
There is Mage, Mummy, /Wod/Mortals, Genius, Vampire as you said....
I thought someone made a Werewolf, but it is not on the drive.
>>
>>51372536
Wait shit I forgot about mummy. That makes 5 with Mage.
>>
>>51372536
> I thought someone made a Werewolf, but it is not on the drive.
It got picked up twice by different people, and then abandoned both times. I don't think it even got into the perk planning stage either time.
>>
>>51372536
Somebody WAS making Werewolf.

No idea where they are now.
>>
>>51372536
>>51372542
Shit I can't type properly I meant changeling.
I should get some sleep. Good night /jc/
>>
>>51372548
I remember a pdf being posted, but cannot remember how complete it was.
>>
>>51368123
But anon, I was still a virgin when I went there
Went werewolf,though, so Alucard kept throwing dog treats at me
>>
>>51372462
>If you want a +200 cp version of this, just make out of setting technology and magic cause havoc, not stuff like social perks imo
Will do this then.

>>51372488
>Oh now you are just being a big meanie.
I do not see how I'm to blame.

>Anon seems to to make every drawback about wanky wangst.
I personally see it as the Anon in question helping me out because the way I worded it it wasn't threatening enough to make folks wonder why it's a 600 CP Drawback.

>Go with original version, drop cost to +300.400. The drawback is you have to dedicate time and resources to making Eldritch Wonders, or other wonders you make (presumably for one of your goals) will have the problematic side effect of giving bystanders nervous breakdowns.
I could make this a different drawback for ya but I want the one I've made as well so why not both?
>>
>>51372582
>I could make this a different drawback for ya but I want the one I've made as well so why not both?
Yeah, the original one did not seem like a +600 CP drawback, but I liked it, and the description made me feel bad for the Cold One. And being able to make Wonders that were eldritch artwork was neat. I liked everything but the price, so changing it to match the price seemed the wrong direction.
I do agree about keeping the secondary aesthetic after the jump though, and am considering about asking to keep the cold one also so he does not have to go back to the dark. I mean you could use it as the mother of all heat dumps.
>Captain, Klingons are firing Phasors.
It's fine, Cold Bro is at shields and appreciates the donation of energy, he sends it back home to keep his family warm.
>>
>>51372684
How about this then?

Anchor [+300 OR 600]:
The Cold Ones: the last intelligent beings in End of the Universe, whose thoughts are measured by the stray background fluctuation of quantum nothingness. Each thought takes an hour, or an eon, but they persist nonetheless, and all they can do is persist, thinking of themselves and their eternal lives. These wretched gods are all that live at these end times, but they are not helpless: over the eons, they have learned of beings foolish enough to travel to the End of Time, and they wait patiently, weaving webs of stray photons and pseudo-matter, waiting to trap an unwary traveler, to feast on her warmth and ordered state, or even, if the Cold Ones dream, this is their dream, to return to a universe of light and warmth, free from the killing clutches of entropy.

Suddenly a flare of impossible Illumination and one of the Cold Ones clings to a beacon, an anchor of searing Illumination that impossibly persists even in it’s passing. As you arrive to the world of darkness you’ll be visited by a vision of a thing from beyond the death of a universe and they are screaming in a language that no being of intelligent life should know reaching down a chain of light towards you with the desperation of a person drowning. An eldritch horror horrified and desperately clinging to you. You feel you mind fracture a bit at the vision and experience a nose bleed.

You find that your Aesthetic has a companion, a ‘secondary’ source from which your Wonders can be designed and it is directly tied to eldritch horror. Using this Aesthetic has no ill effect on you but others feel their sanity being rent by merely being in the same room as the objects of mad artifice, though these things seem to work for Beholden under your command just fine.

Field too long...
>>
>>51372731
Continued.

For an additional 300 CP your hardship becomes greater. In addition, you’ll find that with time you lose track of things if you don’t craft using this secondary Aesthetic, a few minutes at first but as time goes on hours vanish between blackouts that leave you with Wonders that are unlike anything you would ever design, and perhaps you are not as alone with the light of your Illumination as you thought at first.

Their Anchor, your Inspiration, is enough that the Cold One could use it and your Wonders to leverage itself into the world.

Ten years you must stay the gate, but each year at least one of your Wonders wil hold the Eldritch Aesthetic of no choice of your own. You are the Key and the Gate, Jumper, marshal your will for this is a dangerous choice you make!
>>
>>51372684
>Jumper blacks out for hours and wakes up with no idea of what he's done.
>When he builds things it seems like something is working through him to create things for unknown ends.
>Discovers that he has an eldritch being from beyond time tethered to him seeking to escape into his time.
>It's mere presence destroys reality around it.
>Jumper decides to keep it as a pet/waste disposal.
>>
>>51372731
>>51372738
Not that anon, but looks good.
>>
>>51372684
> and am considering about asking to keep the cold one also so he does not have to go back to the dark. I mean you could use it as the mother of all heat dumps.
A Cold One Companion would be so far above everything else I'm able to give normally that I don't even think I could get away with it. It'd be OTB so bad.

>>51372772
From what I've heard this is the mindset of some late-chain Jumpers.

>>51372773
Thanks!
Thread posts: 478
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.