[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MTG EDH/COMMANDER GENERAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 356
Thread images: 78

File: 1479857908866.png (200KB, 400x1446px) Image search: [Google]
1479857908866.png
200KB, 400x1446px
Your BEST deck edition

RESOURCES

>Official Site: Contains deck building rules and the current ban list.
http://www.mtgcommander.net

>Deck List Site: You can search for decks that other people have made. Authors often have comments that explain their deck’s strategy and card choices.
http://www.tappedout.net

>Another resource for commander discussion; they have an entire forum dedicated to discussing decks. People often make primers, which go into detail about how they built and play their deck.
http://www.mtgsalvation.com/forums/the-game/commander-edh

>Statistically see what everyone else puts in their commander decks based on what is posted to the internet.
http://www.edhrec.com/

>Find out what lands you can add to your deck, sorted by category, based on a chosen Commander’s color identity.
http://manabasecrafter.com/

>CARD SEARCHING

>Official search site. Current for all sets.
http://gatherer.wizards.com/

>Unofficial, but has GOAT search interface.
http://www.magiccards.info

What is your best deck/what can it do?
>>
>>51366460
What would you cut in my list for it?
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/queen-marcheezys-super-prison/

How does it play? Can I see your Marduchesa list?
>>
Who is the dude with the Nicol Bolas theme deck? If anybody has the list I'd love to see it.
>>
Friendly reminder that Paradox Engine is absolutely bonkers.
>>
>>51366546
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/wow-queen-youre-so-beautiful-1/

My list has no creatures and I haven't spent much time optimising it as it's not a deck I play often so I'm not sure I can help much with that, but here it is if you want to look anyway.
I don't like nighthawk though as it's just an efficient keyword soup creature, that doesn't really cut it for me in Edh but it depends on your meta I guess
>>
>>51366443
How do you define "best"?
My most powerful is a Ghave combo deck and it's just pretty much packed with as many combos as I could get there with reasonable amount of tutors, removal and stuff to protect me.
It's the most expensive deck too, I think.
>>
>>51366816
Got it. One of the players in my group used to had a Brago blink deck but I've been avoiding taking card ideas from him because 1) I don't own most of them and 2) the deck was sort of cancerous. So my Ephara isn't really a blink deck, though it does use -some- blinking effects for ETB value.
>>
>>51366605
>http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/wow-queen-youre-so-beautiful-1/

Dude thanks for some of the secret tech. Delaying shield is bonkers since basically reads "You are the monarch as long as you have this enchantment."

But I think our decks are too different for me to try to see if Grim Nemesis is good addition.
>>
>>51366443
>Best Deck
Reanimator Alesha. I can win pretty quickly if people just durdle around as most EDH decks try to do. I kind of crutch on Master of Cruelties or Raving Dead to combo win, but I can also lame it out and just grind value from etb triggers.
it wins a fair amount of the time, and i really enjoy playing it, but I'm sure it could be optimized.
>>
File: maelstrom wanderer.jpg (44KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
maelstrom wanderer.jpg
44KB, 223x310px
>Your BEST deck edition
My best deck is the one I spent the least time and money building, and least enjoy playing. I put it together in 30 minutes out of stuff I had in my trade binder, showed up at my LGS and won my first game turn 4 through Force of Will.

It's when I started really hating UGx, the exact moment I realized just how fucking mindless (yet powerful) these archetypes are.
>>
File: Mileena.jpg (375KB, 1280x1415px) Image search: [Google]
Mileena.jpg
375KB, 1280x1415px
Reposting from the last thread. Looking for feedback on my newly assembled Toshiro deck. i did get the recommendation of Innocent Blood, so I've been thinking about switching that in. I've also got Insidious Dreams in the mail that I might make room for.

>http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/toshiro-valuetown/

I know a lot of Monoblack decks are similar, so if you see any glaring missing pieces, or obvious weakpoints, I'm all ears!
>>
>>51366443

Kruphix with like 8 counterspells and a fuckton of eldrazi. It really opened my eyes up to how fragile my decks are
>>
been laughing at this picture for like 5 minutes.

I want more
>>
File: Image.jpg (32KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
32KB, 223x310px
Reposting from the old thread:

I'm putting together a budget/filthy casual deck for a friend as a gift, to get him into EDH. He loves Temur and loves dragons so I'm going with an Intet Dragon Tribal theme. A bit stuck on what to trim off this list and whether there's anything else I should include though. Thoughts?

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/intet-shenanragons/
>>
File: sol ring full art.jpg (94KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
sol ring full art.jpg
94KB, 620x350px
Should they ban Sol Ring? I don't know. What do you guys think?
>>
>>51367732
no
>>
>>51367732
Nope, Sol Ring is fine
>>
>>51367732
Yes. Mana Crypt as well.
>>
>>51366443
>best deck

Endrek sahr stax

Makes alot of thrulls
>>
>>51367732
Sol ring is Sheldons sacred cow it won't happen but it should
>>
>>51367794
Sounds neat, post list if you have it.
>>
>>51367820
Who or what is Sheldon?
>>
>>51367788
This is my opinion as well. I feel like the better tuned the decks in your group are, the better they are at pushing that 2 mana advantage into an early win. People who say it's fine are playing Craw Wurm magic in my opinion.
>>
File: image.png (214KB, 492x656px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
214KB, 492x656px
>>51367853
>>
File: blazongas.png (236KB, 492x656px) Image search: [Google]
blazongas.png
236KB, 492x656px
>>51367936
hmmmm
>>
>>51367936
Zimbabwe
>>
File: Bruna the Fading Light.png (120KB, 223x311px) Image search: [Google]
Bruna the Fading Light.png
120KB, 223x311px
Supercasual here. My best deck would be a Bruna, the Fading Light angel tribal deck.
When it starts going it just lobs out high spec synergetic angels left and right until victory.
I only get to make Brisela maybe one every five games, and it's usually a bad idea, since everyone turns on me.
>>
>>51366443
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/krenko-goblin-fun-time/
Krenko is bae
He gives me the chance to play like I'm being very casual and laid back (not attacking with 20 goblins, just shrugging when I get denied combat phases) right until I spring my goblin based trap
>>
File: 2GCJNDm.jpg (109KB, 1600x837px) Image search: [Google]
2GCJNDm.jpg
109KB, 1600x837px
>>51366443
>Your BEST deck edition
Pic very related.

http://decks.deckedbuilder.com/d/270295

I am actually looking to throw in Angry Omnath, but I am not sure how to do it, any suggestions?
>>
>>51368249
well generally, youd want to take a card out from the 99 so you would have room for him
>>
>>51368249
A land
>>
>>51368304
Thanks for showing you know how to take things literally.
>>51368372
Despite the joke here, a proper suggestion for which one would at least be nice.
>>
looking for some help with jarad
reasonably budget, spicy tech (like wall of blood) preferred
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/the-subway-experience/
>>
>>51366443
My Prossh, mostly due to it being my first deck (picked it randomly when I started EDH) with a mix of me luckily having a Doubling Season and Dragon Broodmother already.
Given half a chance, it can either overwhelm a table with flyers (Broodmother/Dragonmaster Outcast), Tons of beefy tokens (Beastmaster's Ascension/RG Sarkhan Vol), Go Infinite (Food Chain + Goblin Bombardment/misc sac outlet) or just plain be a bastard with Grave Pact/Dictate of Erebos + easily killed tokens.
>>
>>51368479
My main suggestion for Jarad is creatures with Bestow/Constellaiton.

Another suggestion is to run Lifeline
>>
What are some good CMC 3 or less, Dimir colored creatures that fly/are unblockable and have a beneficial effect?
I'm going for stuff like Siren of the Silent Song and Shadowmage Infiltrator.
The plan is to have cheap creatures for early game that can tide me over until mid/late game when I can throw out fatties like the Black or Blue Primordials
>>
>>51368632
Nightveil Specter, easily.
>>
>>51368249
take out something that fills the same role, like inferno titan
>>
File: Saskia.jpg (77KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Saskia.jpg
77KB, 500x375px
I feel like my Saskia list is a bit lopsides to the White/Green, and not taking full advantage of having Red and Black in the equation. Should this just be the nature of the deck, or do you see ways I can equalize the colors. Maybe weak things to pull (I'm thinking of cutting Angel of Invention. It only really feels amazing when I have Cathar's Crusade), and maybe suggestions on token generation, or token protection that I might have missed out on? I know this won't be super powerful, but It's been winning me a few games, but it feels like I might be missing the potential of two of the colors.
>>
File: A fuckin coma.jpg (67KB, 616x699px) Image search: [Google]
A fuckin coma.jpg
67KB, 616x699px
>>51368740
Would be helpful if i posted the fucking deck.

>http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/saskia-the-token-mama/
>>
>>51368605
besides a little recursion for specific creatures, I want stuff to stay in the graveyard
haven't really seen any relevant enchantment creatures either
>>
>>51368632
Hypnotic Spectre is a very relevant threat
Blood Artist definitely helps you live to midgame
>>
>>51368632
Nightveil spectre
>>
File: Nettlevine.jpg (34KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Nettlevine.jpg
34KB, 223x310px
I have a $75 dollar gift card to a website with noticeable price mark up and a large-ish sum of generic cards that don't fit into any decks at the moment. What commander should I build with this? Inspire me. I like to anger my friends and then laugh at them. Winning occasionally is just icing on the cake.

>>51368740
Can't say I'm surprised, tokens are definitely more of a WG thing as far as I know. That being said I could see you taking advantage of red's extra combat and temporary gain control spells. I tend to just stuff black with various removal and card draw in all my decks because I'm unimaginative.
>>
File: 20170123_211617.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170123_211617.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
just opened a box of aether revolt, anything worth a shit in EDH in here? i got a foil baral but i think the card is meh. there is some other stuff but nothing really worth mentioning
>>
>>51368922
Yeah, red seems to get goblin tokens, but they never feel efficient without tribal support.
>>
>>51367687
>http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/intet-shenanragons/

Bumping my request a little, I'm trying to finalise the deck by the weekend.
>>
>>51369004
>>51367687

It looks fine. Play a few games and see what works and what is dead weight, then go from there.
>>
File: IMG_4034.gif (2MB, 208x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4034.gif
2MB, 208x200px
So when you guys build a new deck how do you start? Im wanting to take breya apart but im a little lost as to what all i should put in, i know i want to start at 36 or so lands but after that how do i allocate card slots? i'm trying to think of it as i want x amount of cards that push my game plan, x that ramp me, x to interact with my oponents boards, etc etc but i have a bad habit of wanting to include too many cards.
Advice please? Or reccomend some things to read that would help.
>>
>>51369306

My method is get the general then make a list of cards you want and sort them into yes no and maybe piles.

Then go through the yes and maybe piles till you get 63 and make a 36 land base that fits those 63. Take the maybe cards and set them aside.

Then play games with the deck. See what works, what doesn't. What is dead weight? What is situational? What is really good and needs more combo support? Look at the maybe board and make adjustment.

Then repeat.
>>
>>51366443
In terms of winning - The best in my Meta is my Avacyn deck. Once I have her out, my friends can't do anything, especially once I blow up everything with Armageddon or Catastrophe.
>>
>>51368190
i mean, it's kind of hard to turn on you if you have a flying lifelink vigilant first strike 9/10 that turns off most of the removal in the format. Just put a darksteel plate on it and you'll be set.
>>
Wanting to build a first commander deck. Would yall suggest buying a base or building one from scratch?
Ive got a ton of cards (~ 5K cards) but would still probably have to buy non basic lands and popular commander cards.
>>
>>51368929
Baral's a good counterspells tribal, gonti's aether heart is a colorless extra turn in an artifacts deck(make sure you include a mirror gallery so you can copy it and get more extra turns), planar bridge is fun to put out as a threat i guess? if you actually get to resolve it and use the ability, your opponents deserve to lose.

Oh, and planeswalkers are always good in EDH.

except tibalt nobody likes him
>>
>>51369444
building from scratch is more fun, imo, but if you stall out on building for whatever commander you happen to choose, edhrec will save you.
>>
>>51369306
My method might not work for you since I have a good supply of funds for decukbuilding.

1. Add 36 lands. Check your colors each fetch that works in your colors as well as shocks, duals, checklands and utility lands such as Alchemists Refuge. Fill in the gaps with basic lands.

2. Look at what creatures that are pure value in your colors and add ones that enable your commander to win more.

3. Repeat step two for artifacts, enchantments and so on.

4. Once you have these cards on a list think about what direction you want to go, for example with Hope of Ghirapur I wanted to go artifact recursion.

5. Play your deck and make mental notes on what worked well and what didn't.

6. Repeat all of the other steps with your list in mind with some minor changes and repeat the process util you get the desired result.
>>
>>51366443
Best deck?

Honestly have to say Newzuri but that's only because my meta's retarded. They try to stop me by killing my creature pumped up with +1/+1 counters not Newzuri himself, I've gone games where I casted him once and he was never destroyed.
>>
>>51369380
I gotcha, i have kind of an idea of what i want to do and what kind of cards i want to put in, i think my biggest problem is i need to play with it and get more experience.
>>
>>51369521

That's honestly the best way to figure out. I started with the Animar pre-con and it became Jenara tokens then Atraxa Superfriends (Current). The main reason I switched from UGR to UGW was I didn't like how red played with the deck.

If that meant dropping Tibalt, then so be it.
>>
File: WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT.jpg (67KB, 496x700px) Image search: [Google]
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT.jpg
67KB, 496x700px
>>51366443
>What is your best deck/what can it do?
Probably my good old OG Kozzy deck. Not quite a paragon of consistency, but when it wants to bring the hammer down, games tend to end in scoops from the poor fucks who get wrecked by Annihilator 20 on turn 6.

List if anyone is interested:
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/he-comes/
>>
File: rekt.png (1MB, 1596x630px) Image search: [Google]
rekt.png
1MB, 1596x630px
>>51366443
my boy mazirek
suddenly he is wtf huge thanks to corpsejack menace and winding constructor and you die
>>
>Opponent plays Maralen
>Untap, tutor for Mindlock Orb, play it
>Next turn play Tangle Wire and Trinisphere
>Opponents untap, tap, sigh and pass
>Wincon online, it's the 3 per turn from Maralen
>Opponents tell me my deck was unfun when they played a card that lets each opponent tutor, and before you get to
I won
>>
File: 1485023161897.jpg (109KB, 657x466px) Image search: [Google]
1485023161897.jpg
109KB, 657x466px
>>51366443
I guess it would be daretti extreme MLD. I have a shit ton of mana rocks, field wipes, artifacts (duh), pand draw/tutors. There's no infinite combos in the deck. None.
It's only purpose is to repeatedly blow up the field while I'm the only person with a board, where they either get resurrected, have indestructible, or they weren't a target for the field wipe.
Since the wincon is to repeatedly blow up the field until i either win through damage or the opponents scoop, I only use this against degenerate decks like infinite combo, stax, etc.
>>
File: 1485113158969.png (7KB, 198x158px) Image search: [Google]
1485113158969.png
7KB, 198x158px
>>51369306
Here's what i do. Pretty simple but time consuming
1. Choose a commander
2. Choose main strategy/wincon
3. Put in a lot of cards for main idea and it'll be a fucking glass cannon
4. If it works, keep. If not, break apart
5. Through lots of playtesting, find out what works and what's needed
6. Take out cards that looked good but we're actually bad for needed cards
At least this is how i do it. Worked for me so far
Pic related shows my long process
>>
>>51369444
Do it from scratch first then get the needed cards if you want to
>>
File: mylove.jpg (80KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
mylove.jpg
80KB, 768x432px
>>51366443
>best deck

Kalemne, Sitter of Faces
>>
File: 1485015163162.png (338KB, 398x410px) Image search: [Google]
1485015163162.png
338KB, 398x410px
>>51366600
>pulled a paradox engine at prerelease
>doesnt work in any of my decks

Fuck this shit

>>51366443
Gonti in Mimeoplasm, should I or is it a bad idea?
>>
>>51369446
Wouldn't tibalt actually be very good commander due to everyone immediately deciding he is shit and getting blown out by his ult?
>>
>It's when I started really hating UGx, the exact moment I realized just how fucking mindless (yet powerful) these archetypes are.

i made a maelstrom deck out of my xenagos so it's like 90% gruul synergies and face smashing and like 10% blue.

i'm probably not going to make it more UG focus at this point since i only really wanted to play maelstrom and gruul stuff, but what kind of cards do people generally mean by "degenerate ug goodstuff" in the context of a maelstrom wanderer deck? i went through edhrec but didn't really find anything in U that piqued my interest, just typical blue goodstuff like clever impersonator and stuff
>>
So, a question guys:

When building mono-white, do you scramble to fit in all the janky draw available to you or do you just fully embrace your horrible slowness and not even bother?
>>
File: 223.jpg (77KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
223.jpg
77KB, 312x445px
>>51370128
Does Paradox Engine work with Wort's conspire?
>>
>>51370686
>Copies of spells are just placed on the stack, they are never cast. 706.10. To copy a spell or activated ability means to put a copy of it on to the stack; a copy of a spell isn't cast and a copy of an activated ability isn't activated. Cards on the other hand, can be copied and cast.
>>
>>51370755
Right, but if you conspire a spell with Wort, does paradox engine untap the guys you used to conspire that spell?
>>
>>51370771
Depends on the stack. I would say no for the moment though until gA or some other smart anon gets here
>>
>>51370771
Doesn't sound like it. You don't tap your dudes until the spell is already on the stack, and you don't cast the copy, so I don't see how it would untap them
>>
>>51370430
Don't bother, try to get as much value out of each card you can.
>>
>>51370430
add card draw but don't derail your deck for it
also, don't forget even mono white has tutors, so also put them in
>>
>>51370207
No, because he cycles through your hand randomly. That land you need to keep for mana growth? Gone. That on-curve creature or manarock? Gone. He works against you as much as he works with, and it's not hard to keep his loyalty at 5 or lower. He has little value besides his -6.
>>
>>51370803
>>51370794
To the judge thread!
>>
>>51370855
Library of leng to offset it maybe? I'm not trying to defend tibalt here but it feels like he could somehow work in edh
>>
>>51370771
The tapping of creatures for Conspire is an additional cost so they will be untapped by the Engine's triggered ability.
>>
>>51370830
That raises another question: What decent non-conditional draw does white even have access to? Mind's Eye is all I can think of.
>>
>>51371238
Mind's Eye is still conditional-- it relies upon your opponents drawing cards.
>>
>>51371238
get creative with ETBs Eldrazi Displacer + SFM, Sad Robot. Recruiter of the Gaurd, Mentor of the Meek plus recursion with Sun Titan, Karmic Guide & Reveillark
>>
>>51371238
Run Sram as your general.
>>
>>51371238
Skullclamp/Mentor of the Meek + Brimaz/Kemba/Hero of Bladehold/Kjeldon Stronghold
>>
>>51371294
Your opponents are always going to draw at least one card a turn, though. Unless they're running, like, necropotence or something.

By conditional, I meant more like Skullclamp or Mentor of the Meek.
>>
File: Image (18).jpg (30KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Image (18).jpg
30KB, 223x310px
>>51371417
Kjeldon Outpost*, my bad
>>
>>51371425
Skullclamp >>>>> Mind's Eye, it's the most broken equipment in the game and very rewarding if you devote even a minor portion of your deck to work with it
>>
>>51371425
All skullclamp requires is a couple of token generators and some tutors you were going to run in mono white anyway.
>>
>>51371454
And if you're not running weenies/tokens or any sort of sac effect?
>>
>>51371489
What are you doing in MonoW then?
>>
>>51371527
Playing pretty angels and wiping the board a lot.
>>
>>51371596
might want to splash a real color then, like green
>>
>>51370128
Depends on the Mimeoplasm build
Reanimator he could be pretty neat but I imagine he still runs better as the Commander
>>
>>51371596
Herald of War says weenies & Angels can work together.

Thraben Doomsayer, Captain of the Watch,Darien, King of Kjeldor, Geist-Honored Monk, Herald of Anafenza, Monestary Mentor, Stormfront Riders, Hanweir Militia Captain

Take your pick from some the above Human-typed token generators, add skullclamp/MotM, done.
>>
Argument me and my friend are having, what's harder to pilot, slivers or elfves?
More interaction?
More complicated?
>>
>>51371986
Slivers, because the manabase is more difficult
>>
File: tumblr_n5f85tD0Yy1sm4ngio1_400.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n5f85tD0Yy1sm4ngio1_400.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>playing commander tonight at a "friend's" house
>first few games go well, new player wins a couple because me and my friend slug it out the whole time
>last game takes for-fucking-ever because this guy insists on talking about politics
>puts on some fucking bullshit pseudo-lecture about trump's inauguration and bipartisanship blah blah blah blah on in the background instead of music
>try my best to ignore it and start playing magic
>the guy is literally yelling at me about politics while I completely ignore it and want to play magic
>finally engage him in conversation
>he spews a bunch of silly emotion packed statements that have nothing to do with what we're talking about because he's cherry picking arguments
>I'm literally staring at him while he argues straight to my face about arbitrary bullshit in front of another person
>call him out on being an idiot who just wants to argue
>he finally starts playing magic again
>break his spirit with Lazav Mill
>he politely excuses himself to go to bed mid-game when it's clear I'm going to win
Fucking people. Jesus christ, I just wanted to play magic.
>>
>>51372004
Friends giving his elf deck a 7/10 on difficulty, it's old school ezuri with tons of elves, says slivers are super simple.
>>
>>51372004
Are you kidding me? Five-colored manabases are the easiest out there. Unless you play it on a budget, but then you shouldn't fucking bother with it anyhow.
>>
>>51372187
>Five-colored manabases are the easiest out there.
How could that possibly be true?
I mean, it can be pretty easy if you're experienced at deckbuilding, and have a solid grasp on the deck's goals, but how could 5c be easier than 3c or 2c?
>>
File: 1484328655517.jpg (25KB, 286x220px) Image search: [Google]
1484328655517.jpg
25KB, 286x220px
>>51366578
There are at least two of us. I'm the one with the heavy wheel and discard matters theme, and there is another who is basically dragon tribal
>>
>>51372030
Drumpf
>>
>>51369306
>37 lands
>5 to 10 things that win you the game
>5 to 10 things that accelerate your mana prioritizing putting lands onto the battlefield > Efficient rocks > Lands to hand > Inefficient rocks > dorks >and ritual
>5 to 10 pieces of card draw prioritizing repeatable draw for free/life > Repeatable draw that cost mana > one time use that is efficient > inefficient one time use
>10 cards that are Your color choice's removal package

Fill the rest with what ever you think is cool/fits your decks theme or strategey/gets you to 99 cards/is efficient/makes up for your decks weaknesses/is a silver bullet for shit in your meta

You'll probably have something playable if you follow these steps. And I recommend going more towards having more of the types of cards i listed rather than less. Also it is good to ask yourself one question for every card you put in.

"If i was losing the game would I be happy/okay/upset with drawing this?" If you're fine/happy with it in losing situation then keep it. If you are not happy with it then it is probably a shit card you should cut.

I also try to keep my cmc down below 4. If it isn't doing a stupid amount of work and it cost 6 plus mana it is probably not going in my deck. I'd rather do 2 or 4 moderately useful things each turn instead of banking on one spell a turn that may or may not even be good.
>>
>>51371238
Jaydemae Tome, Jalum Tome, Lore Seekers stone is actually not bad if you have a Caged Sun/X medallion and are in mono colors
>>
>>51366578
>>51372433
yep the other one is me.
>>
>>51372433
You. Your's is actually Nicol Bolas themed. I wanted to do dragons I'd do Jund or gruul or something.
>>
>>51372433
>>51373364
>>51373371
I want it to be based on cards that have something to do lorewise with the old Bolas
>>
>>51373379
you can go an artifact route to play Tezzeret, Agent of Bolas
>>
>>51373390
I really want things Augur of Bolas, Mindclaw Shaman, Disciple of Bolas, slave of bolas, gem of becoming, cruel ultimatum. Cards that mention/reference Bolas in some form or fashion. With any off theme cards being Wincons or things that fill holes that can't be filled with lore cards. This is supposed to be a Vorthos deck I can bust out for fun.
>>
File: newzuri.png (2MB, 1596x650px) Image search: [Google]
newzuri.png
2MB, 1596x650px
>>51366443
>>
>>51373418
Blood Reckoning, Countersquall (duel deck version), Cower in Fear, Elder Mastery, Imp's Mischief, Magmaquake, Nicol Bolas, Planeswalker, Rakka Mar, Soul Manipulation, Tormenting Voice(Dragons of tarkir version), Wit's end (m13 version)

you're going to have to find some spells that fit thematically without reference though.

>>51366578
also can I see your deck? it's always nice to see someone else's Bolas deck.
>>
>>51368922
Build Nath of the GiltLeaf.
Play megadiscard enchantments.
Get elves and swarm.
>>
>>51366443
I just realized Echo Mage and Dramatic Reversal go infinite as well so Mizzix. It has the most infinite combos and it seems they're all p easy to pull off wtf
>>
File: plains-333-37458.jpg (50KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
plains-333-37458.jpg
50KB, 312x445px
Favorite basic lands?
Goddamn, this one's pretty
>>
File: futuresight__ish_land_plains.jpg (34KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
futuresight__ish_land_plains.jpg
34KB, 375x523px
>>51373808
i'm impartial to this one myself
>>
>>51369821
How does it feel like to play with people as dumb as this?
>>
>>51369821
Fuck, he should be grateful it wasn't Stranglehold, so none of them could tutor but you still could.
>>
>>51374009
I was about to point >Stranglehold in Maralen but it was his OPPONENTS Maralen so yeah they are next level dumb
>>
>your best deck
imma come out swingin.
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/scumfxxk-ii/

this is the deck that when i pull it out, everyone at the table looks in my direction. the only deck that everyone will come at me at once with, and i welcome it with open arms.
>>
File: falconhoof2.png (117KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
falconhoof2.png
117KB, 250x250px
>>51372030
>Lazav

mah nigga
>>
>>51370771
Yes, depending on how you play the thing. You can let the cast trigger resolve before you conspire the spell, or then you can let the conspire trigger resolve first and then you untap the conspiring creatures.
>>
File: magiccommander_splash650.jpg (300KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
magiccommander_splash650.jpg
300KB, 650x400px
Complete Magic virgin here: does Commander actually deserve all the hate it gets?
>>
>>51374152
aside from all the stuff wotc adds to it, commander is good
>>
>>51372344
You can run all fetches, duals, shocks and every single other fetchable land. You literally get any colour mana with your fetches, not to mention that slivers have a commander that can tutor for everything.
Both are pretty braindead strategies, but slivers are even more so, because they already buff eachother so much, so it's nothing but a smash face.
There do exist good sliver decks though, like Sliver Queen, but the good ones only run her, Necrotic Sliver and some other few slivers. It's a combo deck mostly.
>>
File: SealedThingys.jpg (336KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
SealedThingys.jpg
336KB, 1000x750px
>>51374162
What about these? Are these the bad things? They seem like good value for 100 cards.
>>
File: Mountain_LRW.jpg (58KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
Mountain_LRW.jpg
58KB, 312x445px
>>51373852
But this isn't a real one.
>>51373808
I really like Lorwyn and Shards lands and I don't have a specific one, but this is one of my favorite mountains.
>>
>>51374188
Well, mostly they're pretty good, since they give ou a nice framework for the deck, but they're not good decks to any stretch of imagination. Still, they're pretty good for a new player.
>>
>>51374188
i mostly meant that the commander designs that wotc adds to commander are pretty annoying and come off as custom card general creations (prosh, oloro, derevi). all those commanders are "good" in the sense that they are powerful but the format would be better off without them

the precons are okayish value for the money, but you'll have to switch out a lot of cards to make them good enough for most tables. if you're in a casual enough group, then there's nothing really wrong with buying a precon
>>
>>51374364
i like a lot of the older commanders because thinking about how to fully utilize them is sort of a challenge.

That being said, I don't mind the shit obviously tailored for EDH. Makes it a lot easier to get people into the format.
>>
>>51374364
>commander designs that wotc adds to commander are pretty annoying and come off as custom card general creations (prosh, oloro, derevi)
If the CCG guys would still be around they would be very offended at this insult.
>>
>>51374152
EDH is best format, Standard is the stock exchange format, Modern is the silver bullet or lose format, legacy is dead, vintage is the illuminaty, and frontier is the Other Sister of magic
>>
>>51374300
>>51374364
Thanks for the feedback.
>>51374524
I had to google to realise that EDH = Commander, but that's good to know. I knew vaguely that there were many version of magic, but I had no idea they differed so widely.
>>
File: Poster_MTG_RTR_5Set_lg.jpg (421KB, 2118x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Poster_MTG_RTR_5Set_lg.jpg
421KB, 2118x1000px
>>51373808
Ravnica castle lands
>>
>>51374794
as someone who is somewhat new to MTG myself, i'd say commander is THE best format for getting into the game. the only thing that's better for a newbie is playing cube draft, but obviously you'd need someone who owns a cube to draft from.

things commander does well for a new player

>singleton, 99 card decks, tons of variance and crazy interactions
>in other words: more interesting games, less focus on optimizing your decks, a bad card choice in your deck won't hurt you as much it would in a 60 card format
>less focus on winning, more focus on having fun and having spicy decks and interactions
>the last 2 things also make commander the cheapest format to get into
>commanders are fun and really give your deck that extra bit of spice and personality, ie. you'll be known as "the silumgar guy" or "that fucker who plays maelstrom wanderer" which is fun imo

things about commander that are kinda bad for a new player

>it's 99 singleton, lots of stuff to learn, it will take you a while to learn most of the staples by heart, even as an experienced player you'll be reading through like 6 new cards per game
>a typical commander game is very chaotic and people might get mad at you if you can't follow the board state
>deckbuilding can be intimidating since there are TONS of stuff to pick from. however, it's very rewarding to learn to be better at it

i'm glad i stumbled onto commander first. modern/standard/whatever looks like such a shitshow that i probably would have never gotten hooked on mtg if i had started with them.
>>
Hey guys, my mono black gonti good stuff deck with a Compton subtheme only has around 13 creatures in it. Is this a bad thing? I feel like i either need token generators, a way to deal with fliers, or maybe just more boardwipes. Opinions /edh/?
>>
>>51375042
"only 13 creature" isn't really a problem, it's the things it causes that that are the problem

generally a low creature count shouldn't hurt you at all as long as your deck is built around that. if you're being constantly hurt by unblocked attackers, then you probably either need a few more creatures OR more ways to hate creatures off the battlefield with board wipes or other removal (fleshbag marauder style effects) or stop them from attacking you (like No Mercy)

basically i would need to see your deck to really say
>>
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/27-11-16-bruna-light-of-alabaster/

what can i do to make this deck better? if i can get bruna on the feild i usually win but half the time i just die without doing anything. should i add more creatures or something? i want to put in ghostly prison and propaganda but i dont know what to take out
>>
>>51375147
Eldrazi Conscription, Mana Vault, Mana Crypt.
>>
>>51375187
Conscription is already there, I can't read. Get bigger mana rocks, though.
>>
>>51375084
Sorry for the wait, had to upload the deck
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/steal-your-shit-tribal/
>>
>>51375084
I'm also fairly low on enchantment and artifact interaction, which scares me
>>
>>51375187
>>51375195
well im straight up not going to spend 50 dollars on a single card so mana crypt is out of the question. anything else? im more worried about staying alive until i can cast my commander
>>
>>51375017
That's a nice breakdown/review, thanks. I just went to order a couple of those decks above for my brother and I, but the only shops selling locally are selling them 'randomised' which is odd. I mean, I'd have been picking at random anyway, but I want a little more control than "here's $100, please send me two that are different." I'll have to make a trip into a big box store tomorrow and pick some up.
>>
>>51375312
You can find an entire year's Commander Decks on Amazon easily enough, and they're usually pretty close to $26 per deck.
>>
I started playing MTG not to long ago. Summer of 2014 or 2015 I think, certainly no earlier than that. When I joined, I started with my friends, and played jank. I made a modern legal tribal rats deck. It sucked, but I loved it. NInja for days.

The guy who was teaching me to play (and giving me all his bulk cards to use) brought me to his buddies place so I could play someone other than just him.

That house only really liked EDH. I borrowed a Sliver deck, won my first EDH game. I borrowed a stock-Jeleva deck, won my second. Borrowed an Ob Nixilis deck. Won my third.

I've always been competitive. In almost all aspects of my life. If we're brushing our teeth together, you better believe mine are getting done more thoroughly and faster! I rode the high of 3-0 on borrowed decks for the next month as I created some Thraximundar zombie-infect mess.

It won every game. It got to the point where the three people "teaching" me how to play, within a month of me starting the game, using only shit cards, were trying to 3v1 me into the ground every game. And they did. For months. After winning something like 15 games in a row, and still asking stuff like "so I draw a card now, or after I untap...?" they had just had it. I didn't win another game for awhile. No matter what I played, it was 3v1.

The competitive side in me couldn't take that anymore. I jumped on /r/EDH (and at the time, the advise there was more competitive than anything I'd seen yet), and streamlined into an infect deck. Started winning again.

Then their wallets cracked open, and that 3v1 became "3v1 no-budget" against me, with my budget infect made of commons vs full EDH sliver tribal and Time Spirals, and decks that took 2-3 turns in a row (it seemed like a lot back then).

I discovered combo. This was my ledge into cEDH.
>>
File: 1382835965488.jpg (51KB, 957x717px) Image search: [Google]
1382835965488.jpg
51KB, 957x717px
>>51366443
My best deck is my only deck, a modified Nekusar precon.
It has helped the monoblue combo player more often than not, but the Ezurifag fucking hates it.
>>
>>51374823
See there's something about Ravinica basics that I just don't care for. I've personally taken a liking to the Kaladesh basics, I think they are all gorgeous. Different strokes for different folks.
>>
>>51375558
Tutors into Quicksilver Amulet into Blightsteel into Chandra's Ignition. I'd stack defense and wait to find this combo (often just hardcasting Blightsteel for it by the time I found it.).

The combo's changed the game. It was over. The games moved from "3v1 no-budget" to "3v1 no-budget, prior collusion" with everything they had. Not just at the table, but outside of it. Player 1 would build an entire mono-blue counterspell deck just to stop me. His girlfriend would swing at me each turn with deathtouch creatures to force my hand. The buddy that brought me in built decks just to force me to discard. Then, when I died, they'd often just concede for the next game, or the boyfriend-girlfriend would immediately turn on the 3rd guy, run him out, and then they'd battle between each other for the next hour

My combos became swifter to get around this. Marchesa replaced Thrax to save my infect creatures. Grimgrin replaced Marchesa for gravecrawler combo. Mike and Trikes and tutors galore. Rough Alesha GY Stax decks started getting built.

I needed more help. I discovered this sub. I netdecked like a mother fucker.

I played /u/immoxnix 's Storm. I've played /u/cobblepott 's Karador. I've played /u/razzliox Jarad, I followed the cEDH tournament, and built whatever decks were winning. I built them all. I played them all. Budget versions to be sure, but it was enough.

The 3v1's didn't stop, but at least now it made sense. My tablemates improved at a slower pace to keep up. All three of them to set in their ways to go online and look for help I quickly surpassed their ability with my copied decks to stop me.

The games stopped being fun for everyone. I would win in 4-6 turns. They would bitch. They started putting rules in like "no combos before turn 6" and "can only kill 1 person a round".

I stopped playing with them for awhile. I was hooked on playing swift and efficient decks. I needed challenge. It took 3-4 months before I found a group that provided that.
>>
>>51375567
>>51375558
God damn it
>>
My best deck is probably my Melek storm deck. It intentionally has no infinite combos so you have to cast 40 spells in a turn and Grapeshot people to death instead of just easy mode win with Reiterate and such.

I do have some decks that are occasionally unfair, I have a Saffi deck that can sometimes win on turn 4-5 but is also a pretty good value deck that can exist in the late game too.
>>
>>51375627
Autism hurts. Stale pasta is worse
>>
>>51375017
One thing that's really big is the fact that (besides basic lands) you don't have to worry about how many copies of a card you put in your deck.
3 harnessed lightning or 4? 2 attune with aether or 3? Maybe even 4?
All those questions become irrelevant in EDH, which makes deckbuilding significantly easy in my opinion.
>>
>>51375237
>>51375276
you're just kinda low on creature hate. here's the monoblack deck i've been running for the last week or two, it's centered around killing my opponents shit and benefitting from it, look to it from ideas

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/07-01-17-rules-of-nature/

the most obvious additions are fleshbag marauder and merciless executioner
>>
>>51375674
I'm not a fan of maurader effects due to the token heavy and go wide nature of edh, but I'll certainly take a look
>>
>>51375744
They're much better than they seem, particularly early in the game when people may be looking to cheat out a large creature earlier.

Mainly they're in most decks to trigger "when a creature dies" effects. I play all three (Fleshbag Marauder, Merciless Executioner, and Slum Reaper) in my Glissa, the Traitor deck to dig up as many artifacts as possible.
>>
>>51375744
tokens aren't that popular in my meta so force sac effects work great in my meta. if your meta goes wide, then just run more board wipes and even pseudo board wipes like yahenni's expertise

also what this guy >>51375761 said
>>
>>51375761
My deck doesn't benefit as much from it, hence my hesitation, but I'll test them if nothing else
>>
>>51375659
How can pasta be stale if this is the first copy posting?
>>
>>51375804
Because it was literally posted yesterday at 4:30am.
>>
>>51375804
I've read this shit 3 different times in the last 2 days
>>
I'm a MTH trans (male to hermaphrodite transsexual) who enjoys playing magic as it helps take my mind off of daily stressors. My favourite ability is landfall from the Zendikar block. I hardly own 70% of the cards listed in my decks here on T/O. Basically I make a deck the best it possibly can be for reference of cards to get, and then I compensate where I have no money.

I once tried to get through university, but failed. Miserably. I was trying to get into graduate studies in Sexology, starting the undergraduate studies in a Major in Psychology and a minor in Critical Studies in Sexuality. However, I failed because of my lack of responsibility. I'm hoping that maybe after living a plain life for 5 or so years, finishing my transition and getting general life experience in my panties that I'll be able to go back and complete it with responsibility. But I'm unsure.

For many who know me, I'm a very sexualized individual, so head that as a fore-warning that sex will come up in my discussions. I'm an eager activist of prostitution, and I'm thinking of going into the industry myself, starting with online cam shows and selling used panties. So feel free to talk to me about this if you have any advice or are curious about the matter.

I'm also a role mother to a lovely little girl. I care and raise her as if she were my own and we have forged a loving bond together that shall never part.

Currently working on my own custom block which can have anywhere from 1536-1024 cards, whatever happens. The cards are based off of my favourite childhood web-cartoon. I was thinking 4 sets in the block, each set having somewhere around 386-256 cards, or make it a 2 block theme piece with 3 sets each with around 256-170 cards. Or even, with 256-128 cards. I'll just be making the cards for now, so nothing else is really gonna happen. Currently this block is on hiatus, because until someone who works on the styles for MSE makes a M15 Omega Style, I won't be able to do finish this set.
>>
>>51375949
Correction, this is actual autism
>>
>>51375949
Why did you waste so much time writing such a painfully mediocre pasta? If you're going to bait, you forgot the elaborate greentext story about their experiences in the magic community that lead them to an excursionist and isolationist attitude, something something patriarchy, and CIS-gendered oppression.

I can give you a 3/10, but I know that's generous.
>>
File: a47.png (905KB, 649x648px) Image search: [Google]
a47.png
905KB, 649x648px
>>51373371
It used to be Bolas themed, but a lot of those cards are bad in my meta so I cut them. Here is the list anyway http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/nicky-b-goes-for-a-spin/
Feel free to use it as a base and make changes if you like. Note that i am running a higher amount of mana rocks than usual since you want to ramp to Bolas and my meta has a lot of MLD.
>>
>>51376011
that's actually a real person's profile on tappedout and i posted it because i thought it was funny

but you're right, i shouldn't shit up this place since it's one of the only good places to talk about commander. i should instead go poop all over the modern thread
>>
>>51376059
>that's actually a real person's profile on tappedout
Oh, that doesn't surprise me at all, but 90% of people who post on tappedout are braindead mongs who are more than willing to pay real money to advertise their cardboard collections that they may or may not have in actual cardboard.
>>
File: 1481837842273.gif (903KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1481837842273.gif
903KB, 400x300px
Ways to break someone's spirit in commander:

>Lazav, Phenax, Propaganda and Wight of Presinct 6 out
Enjoy milling 10-40 cards per turn and inevitably powering up the Lazav dump truck.

>playing an artifact deck and reanimating Memnarch with an excessive amount of doubling-cube based mana

>playing Jori-En early enough to actually generate value with it's very specific bullshit
>>
>>51376157
>Milling in edh
Please fuel my reanimator strategy. That will break my spirit for sure. I have no way, or no plan, or no intention of ever using those cards ever again once they are in my graveyard.
>>
>>51376425
>this guy who doesn't understand how strong mill is with Lazav
Anon, do you really think I'm going to win by decking someone? I'm going to create an elaborate chain of events then cherrypick the best thing in your yard to smash you in the face, assuming I don't also reanimate it. Bonus points for hitting you with a tormods or undead alchemist, or pulling every land from your deck in a variety of dickish ways.
>>
>>51376469
Got a list? I love that type of shit.
I once used a kicked sadistic sacrament to get rid of most of one player's lands, then the next player played jokulhaups. The dude was so mad.
>>
File: zorakdevo1.jpg (38KB, 640x471px) Image search: [Google]
zorakdevo1.jpg
38KB, 640x471px
any spicy tech for mazirek?
looking for tips on my list but outside buying doubling season and literally lighting my wallet on fire I'm not sure what it needs
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/the-zorak-show/
it's very strong as it and has forced the table to deal with me immediately
>>
File: Boop.png (4MB, 1809x1244px) Image search: [Google]
Boop.png
4MB, 1809x1244px
>>51376469
milling 10-40 cards means you'll be hitting something that I want to reanimate. Also, nothing you want to reanimate will be in my graveyard, since I play Alesha.

I'm sure you really think you're breaking everyone's spirit with mill, but don't kid yourself.
>>
>>51376552
I sure do anon. Here's an old draft of the deck I'm currently running. I can post an updated list if you want, but the only major changes are more reanimator, some better removal, and I found the discard enchantments to be... less than great, though I did get some bad luck when I played it.

>http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/repurposing-the-obsolete/

>>51376652
>look at me, I'm a special snowflake who makes garbage cards viable
I'm sure your master of cruelties would beg to differ.
>>
>>51376652
Diluvian Primordial says hi.
>>
>>51376652
You seem to be operating under the belief that he can't mill you and reanimate your stuff in the same turn. That he will mill a good creature into your graveyard, and then politely wait for you to reanimate it before considering his plans foiled in his next turn.
>>
>>51376684
I would love to see the newer list to, if it's no bother.
>>
>>51367732
It'd be an interesting experiment to see what happens without crypt and sol ring but it could potentially harm the meta just as much as it helps by widening the chasm between ramp and no ramp.
>>
>>51376788
Sure, give me a bit to fiddle around in tappedout.
>>
>>51376684
MoC is terrible to reanimate though, unless you're running Alesha or Kaalia. The only reason he's any good is that you can bring him in already doing the thing that he's not allowed to do.
>>
File: 1485144197255.jpg (29KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1485144197255.jpg
29KB, 640x360px
>>51376850
>buddy has kaalia deck
>hits me with MoC turn 3
>>
>>51376788
Here's the updated list. You can probably cut Waste Not, Virulent Plague and some of the smaller creatures, because those are pretty dependent on my meta, and like I said, I used to have a discard subtheme.

General gameplan? Durdle, watch people beat up on eachother, then slam down some wheels/mill. If you want the deck to be competitive, just tutor Traumatize every game while Lazav's out, but that's boring.

>http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/lazav-breaker-of-spirits-crusher-of-wills/
>>
>>51377169
Shouldn't you be running jace's archivist?
>>
>>51377381
Yes, I probably should. I don't know why I'm not, good call anon.
>>
So I was given Yidris as a gift, and I want to use it as a control deck. It doesn't really lend itself to countering spells due to the cascade, so i was considering discards, kill spells, damage spells, and just generally ravaging the hopes and dreams of my opponents. Any thoughts for cards that would fit particularly well in such a deck? Four colours are a lot to search through for tech.
>>
>>51377457
You can play a certain number of modal counters like Soul Manipulation. Your list will look a bit like mine, maybe without the storm and storm enablers I have.
>>
>>51377408
Also, for mill decks, in my experience sands of delirium is actually pretty nice, just a way to dump unused mana before your turn starts.

Consuming abberation really gets up there and helps you mill too. I'd recommend some stuff that gives Lazav unblockable too. Lastly, jin gitaxias is fun (because reanimator), and all the spectre cards that make people discard are pretty good.
>>
>>51377498
Ok, that is a fantastic card, thanks! If you feel like it and can think of any more I would be glad to get some guidance. I don't know too many cards.
>>
File: 1481645282413.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1481645282413.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
>>51377570
I made some changes since that pic like dropping the Nekusar-like package but my deck is pretty much like that still. If you have any questions shoot me up.
>>
>>51377555
>sands of delirium
That's pretty cute, particularly since I can fish it with trophy mage, should I feel the urge.

Consuming Abberation is one of those cards I always go into my flgs for, but they never have for some arbitrary reason. It fits so nice with Mirko Vosk, and Trepanation Blade, I bet people would absolutely hate it.

I put Jin Gitaxias into my UR artifact ramp deck as a nasty surprise for unprepared players, but really, I've been saving it for a Mimeoplasm deck that I may or may not build at some point. I was looking at this deck as a budget option for multiplayer games. Also, Mindleech Mass is twice as funny, particularly if you can actually swing with him, or you copy him with Dimir Doppelganger.
>>
>>51377457
>Yidris Control
What
>>
>>51377622
That is a lot of help. Thanks a ton.
>>51377674
Yeah, i saw that nath was included with the precon, and figured I would go that way and see how hard four colours could shit on somebodies lap.
>>
>>51376615
Primal vigor
Pentavus
>>
>>51377622
Would it be too gimicky to run cheap unblockables like rogues for causing discard, carddraw, and applying hurt from things like quietus spike?
>>
>>51377937
>Primal vigor
how did I not know this card existed
>>
>>51377975
Not really, a specter tribal subtheme can fit in perfectly if you want to play control. Just be aware you can be get off guard with a wrath since some of those critters will enter MP2. Unless you play extra combat steps or extra turns.
>>
>>51377985
Parallel lives
>>
>>51378101
I knew this card existed, doubling tokens is really good but I'm tight on space and want double counters too.
>>
>>51378114
Hardened scales

PENTAVUS
>>
>>51378135
literally just bought pentavus and primal vigor
thank you anon
pentavus has given me an erection that has yet to go away
>>
File: IMG_423543.jpg (245KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_423543.jpg
245KB, 1920x1080px
>>51378150
>pentavus has given me an erection that has yet to go away
This might help.
>>
>>51378150
No problem!

Thopter squadron
Carrion
Falkenreathe aristocrat
Zulaport cutthroat
Spawning pit

Don't forget hardened scales
>>
>>51369424
>Utter End
>everyone proceeds to gangfuck you
>>
>>51370771
Yes you can. See:

702.77a (...) Paying a spell’s conspire cost follows the rules for paying additional costs in rules 601.2b and 601.2f–h.

601.2h The player pays the total cost in any order. Partial payments are not allowed. Unpayable costs can’t be paid.

706.10. To copy a spell, activated ability, or triggered ability means to put a copy of it onto the stack; (...)

601.2i Once the steps described in 601.2a–h are completed, effects that modify the characteristics of the spell as it’s cast are applied, then the spell becomes cast. Any abilities that trigger when a spell is cast or put onto the stack trigger at this time. If the spell’s controller had priority before casting it, he or she gets priority.

So in short:
Spell moves to stack.
Conspire is a static ability that allows you to pay additional costs.
You tap creatures as cost and the copy immediatly is placed onto the stack.
601.2i sees everything is done, spell is now "cast" and you get priority with a stack consisting of the spell itself and the copy above it.
Now since you get priority and the "cast" being finished triggered the Paradox Engine you can place the ability on the stack. Paradox Engine's ability resolves, copy resolves, original spell resolves.

>>51374108
No, you are wrong. Conspire is not a trigger.
As described above, conspire costs are part of the casting of the spell. You don't get priority inbetween.
The whole cost-defining and cost-payment step has to be done before the spell is actually "cast" in regard to triggered abilities.
>>
Would Falkenrath Aristocrat be good in Saskia tokens? There's no real human synergies in the deck, but a ton of tokens to feed to a flying threat to dodge removal seems good. Plus it's just a sa outlet for something like Blood Artist.
>>
File: 1324603121001.png (8KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
1324603121001.png
8KB, 493x402px
>>51374524
I would rather describe Legacy as a high mile club which gets exceedingly harder to get into, instead of 'dead'.
>>
File: 20170111.jpg (665KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20170111.jpg
665KB, 1600x1200px
>>51373808
This one.
>>
>>51378897
>high mile club

uhh i dont think you know what that term means lmao
>>
>>51366443

My two best decks are my Mina and Denn, Wildborn and Queen Marchesa.

With Mina and Denn Between Omnath Locus of Rage and Avenger of Zendikar I can typically flood the battlefield with a shit ton of elementals and buffed plants, and I have enough other neat landfall stuff that I can still have a fighting chance when neither of those are out. I do have some vulnerability to mass removal unfortunately.

Queen Marchesa is also pretty fun. Monarch lets me play politics very well, and I can typically keep myself and everyone else alive long enough that i build up my boardstate to a point where I can knock out my opponents one by one and win. Same problem with mass removal though, and I really wish I had a win condition over than just "Stay alive until I get some big beefy Creatures out that can swing for leathal."
>>
>>51379013
I think you underestimate the maturity of the majority of the Legacy players.

In other news: woosh!
>>
>>51379018
Mind posting your Marduchesa list?
I'll post mine
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/queen-marcheezys-super-prison/

Also does anybody have an Aristocrats playlist?
>>
>>51379050
>I think you underestimate the maturity of the majority of the Legacy players.

are you trying to say that playing legacy is like trying to fuck kids on an airplane? what the fuck?
>>
>>51379141
well, against certain decks...
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (291KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
291KB, 1920x1080px
Is Skeleton King fun to play? Are all games the same? Do people hate playing the wheel of fortune? My friends are generally shitty deckbuilders, would a budget Nekusar make it unfun?
>>
>>51379160
answers:

no yes yes irrelevant
>>
File: gook_image01.jpg (146KB, 486x600px) Image search: [Google]
gook_image01.jpg
146KB, 486x600px
>>51374524
Frontier is the smelly gook convenient store whose owner tries to give you a "good bargain" on expired products.
>>
how come none of the commander set legendarys come in foil
how come none of the partner legendarys come in foil
how come i'm obssessed with foil magic
how come i hate money
plz responb
>>
File: 26357401.gif (35KB, 391x200px) Image search: [Google]
26357401.gif
35KB, 391x200px
>>51379141
Now you're just trying to hard Anon.
>>
>>51379160
Lots of people hate him. He can be fun and lead to a feeling of >UNLIMITEDPOWAH.jpg but i'd avoid it if your group is super new to magic.

I have a shitty Nekusar deck and one dude in my group always bitches about it. But that dude is a fag and bitches when I win or play my favorite deck cuz I sent him the list on tapped out and it was worth about $235. Mutherfucker is like "I could win too I i bought a bunch of dick ass exspensive cards" but is literally covered head to toe in tattoos and thinks buying singles is dumb but buys fat packs twice a month.
I'm salty if you can't tell because playing him is unfun if he loses he bitches at me for being a dick if he wins he gloats that he beat me
>>
>>51379286
too*
>>
File: 6mZ9Y.jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
6mZ9Y.jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
>>51379160
>buddy pulls out nekusar
>every game we dump our entire hand and draw 4 times
>everyone dies turn 4
>>
File: Hack.jpg (22KB, 198x171px) Image search: [Google]
Hack.jpg
22KB, 198x171px
>>51370057
>crotch dreadlocks
>>
File: IMG_1852.jpg (36KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1852.jpg
36KB, 223x310px
So I'm working on a five color Karona deck that runs as many of the voting cards and cards that everyone can chip in on for ultimate political tomfoolery. It's hardly designed to win, but I do need help solidifying my mana base so it will actually function properly.

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/no-gods-no-masters-2/
>>
>>51367732
Nah it's fine.
>>
>>51368740
generally speaking, you want to pick one or two colors in your deck to lead you to victory and just let the other color(s) assist you.
I only utilize my colors equally in dual color decks
(my saskia is GRwb)
>>
where do you guys get your anime sleeves?

i want some with alter saber on them but the ones i'm finding are sketchy.
>>
File: 26357414.gif (34KB, 330x262px) Image search: [Google]
26357414.gif
34KB, 330x262px
>>51379295
Really to hard.
>>
>>51366443
my best deck is Ulrich werewolf tribal, I can usually only juice out two or three wins with it per group though
first play is beat face
second play is revealing that it's secretly a stax deck
third play is waiting for opponents to learn how to deal with stax
>>
>>51379183
>>51379293
>>51379299

Thanks, so I guess the unfun part for everyone is Nekusar. Would people complain about getting wheeled, if they didn't lose life from it?
>>
>>51379523
depends on your playgroup
early to midgame the chances are they'll complain
late game people love wheeling
>>
File: ohfuck.jpg (34KB, 345x309px) Image search: [Google]
ohfuck.jpg
34KB, 345x309px
>>51379461
>ulrich stax

Almost got me, anon
>>
>>51374152
Yes. It is the worst format hands down and is the worst introduction to magic. Unless you're okay with learning how to be a scrub as your first and only lesson.

Still fun though.

>>51375949
wew lad
>>
>>51379538
no one takes you seriously when you're an obvious aggro deck that starts putting down stax artifacts
>you're only harming yourself
>your deck is unfocused
Then you slam down your mana cock and win
>>
>>51379590
list?

i'm curious.
>>
>>51379257
Uh, except all the commander set legendaries are foil, are you retarded or something?
>>
>>51379461
>>51379590
>>51379642

I definitely need to see that list as well.
>>
>>51379758
yeah, hold up I'm putting it on tappedout right now
>>
>>51379160
Play him like Zedruu with access to black. Use control switching and gifting spells to give your enemies stuff like lichdom, immortal coil and other black goodies that can make them lose, preferably on the spot.
>>
>>51378897
Just build dark depths. If you skip the duals you'll only spend 150-300 bucks depending on if you have access to MCM.
>>
>>51379257
C2016 has foil commandersthough
>>
>>51380101
that aren't massive?
>>
>>51380255
Yeah, all five of the C16 face commanders and all of the Partner legendaries are exclusively foils.
>>
>>51380255
Yeah dude. I was legit surprised when I unpacked my Yidris precon and saw that they were foiled
>>
>>51380375
>>51380322
>>51380101
oh fuck bros you aren't bullshitting, its real, ebay confirms, thank you, glory to the pimpin
>>
>>51379590
Then you realize half the table is green because it's a fucking strong color in commander, and nobody cares about your stax effects because your patron untaps their stuff too.
>>
>>51380526
not in my main playgroup, but yeah it happens
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/ye-uld-stax/
>>
File: IMG_2557.jpg (43KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2557.jpg
43KB, 223x310px
why don't more people use this in Bx for cabal coffers synergy? I get urborg is kind of superior to it for being zero cost, but still, two things to support one of your main mana doublers doesn't seems like it could hurt.
>>
>>51380734
Usually because once you add in another color to black, the mana doublers can be replaced by other things. Monoblack usually NEEDS to win by abusing their massive manapool, where as adding in green or blue or red gives you other ways of closing out the game.

It's still a good card, it's just Cabal Coffers is dead a lot more often in multi-color strategies.
>>
File: 51aJKk6KMuL.jpg (49KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
51aJKk6KMuL.jpg
49KB, 312x445px
>>51373808
I like lily pads.
>>
File: Image.ashx.jpg (34KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Image.ashx.jpg
34KB, 223x310px
Is this glorious bastard too costly to ever be a viable commander?

I love him so much, his art, his flavor, his effect. But fuck. 7 mana, 2 to reanimate, and 2 to regenerate.
>>
>>51381898
His cost isn't the issue so much as he doesn't do anything when he comes down. He'd probably work in the average meta in black goodstuff. Very competitive (pronounced: unfun) metas would likely swallow him up unless you're very good at politics.
>>
>>51373808
Depends on the commander. If they have a plane of origin, I like to use the basics from the same plane. If they don't, then I go on how they look.
I like the Innistrad ones though because I love the transition between Innistrad, Avacyn Restored, and Shadows over Innistrad. Real flavorful
>>
File: engine.png (127KB, 223x311px) Image search: [Google]
engine.png
127KB, 223x311px
Quick, give me some commanders with tap abilities that can abuse the piss out of this thing

I've already considered Arcanis, I feel like it would be absolutely fucking bonkers
>>
File: 16b528b689218e56c47fada6033bca66.jpg (116KB, 733x1024px) Image search: [Google]
16b528b689218e56c47fada6033bca66.jpg
116KB, 733x1024px
>>51382271
>>
>>51381898
>>51381960

As he said, ETB's are king in edh because that way you dont have to wait through a whole turn cycle to get value out of your creature. With Lim-Dul, the problem is he's just too powerful to live. You'll either draw a fuckton of hate and die, or he'll eat removal the second he comes into play.
>>
>>51382410
It's just such a bummer since he's so damn neat.
>>
File: 68.jpg (72KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
68.jpg
72KB, 312x445px
Is this spicy EDH tech?
>>
>>51373808
guru
>>
>>51382271
Experiment Kraj?
It's as good as the other cards you have.
>>
Which do you assholes use more, Cockatrice or Xmage?

I wanna start playing online, but I don't wanna pay for nothing, so I don't want to use mtgo.
>>
File: Arena of the Ancients_CH.jpg (56KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
Arena of the Ancients_CH.jpg
56KB, 312x445px
>>51382622
Yes, like pic related is
>>
>>51382946
Cockatrice since I find Xmage to be an horrendous mess. I wish I could stomach it due to the enforced rules but I find it unbearable.
>>
What's a better 7 drop for a Nath deck - World Breaker or Rune Scarred Demon? Here's my old decklist, I've included Eldritch Evolution since:
http://tappedout.net/mtg-deckpaste/nath-of-the-dirt-cheap-3/

Both I think would work fine since I need either more removal or a more reliable way to search for it. What do you think?
>>
>>51383063
What host do you play on?
>>
>>51368922
Thraximundar, the fuckener.

Or queen marchesa staxy stuff
>>
>>51382995
Damn, that's actually a great answer to hard-to-remove Voltrons like Uril or Sigarda.
>>
>>51366946

I loved mine, but I already have a RWB deck with Marchesa. I might be able to swing it because Marchesa is more super friends.
>>
I want to sell my MTG collection. I have 15,000~16,000 cards. No rares, because I want to keep those. But a ton of chase uncommons and Commons. Stuff from Revised to Oath, Commander, Duel Decks etc.

What should I expect to get for that?
>>
>>51383362
Literally no way for anyone here to answer you and be anywhere close. $76.41
>>
>>51383362
Give some examples of some of these cards and we may be able to give an vague estimate.
>>
i want to build a fatties attack meren, but i can't get it to work well.

what do?
>>
>>51372030
lol what a faggot
>>
>>51383854
Why meren?
>>
>>51382271
Azami
>>
>>51383362

>chase uncommons and commons

??

99% of commons are worth no money whatsoever, 95% of uncommons are also worthless, and maybe 4% are worth 25 cents
>>
>>51383983
shes more viable as a commander than sisters of stone death, and they both have good artwork. not a strong arguemtn, but i like the idea of having fatties in the black green category
>>
>>51384073
I suppose but why not use a commander who's a little better with the fatties like Jarad, Varolz, or Sapling of Colfenor?
>>
>>51384027

>Sensei's Divining Top
>Aether Vial
>Sword of the Meek
>Path to Exile
>Mishra's Bauble
>Might of Old Krosa
>Cursecatcher
>Dryad Arbor
>Kitchen Finks
>Force of Will
>Mana Drain

Those are all uncommons.

>Lightning Bolt
>Lava Spike
>Manamorphose
>Distortion Strike
>Chromatic Star
>Utopia Sprawl
>Muddle the Mixture
>Daze
>Rhystic Study
>Priest of Titania
>Sleight of Hand
>Lotus Petal
>Serum Visions
>Darkness
>Chain Lightning

All common.

Tons of expensive uncommons and commons.
>>
>>51384127
jarad works better? why would that be?
>>
>>51384224
You can sac creatures to drain opponents in response to a removal spell and Jarad gets pretty big later in the game
>>
>>51384145
>mana drain
>uncommon
>>
File: Mana Drain.png (1MB, 1658x1078px) Image search: [Google]
Mana Drain.png
1MB, 1658x1078px
>>51384348
When mana burn was a thing, it was at least somewhat balanced.
>>
>>51383362
Do you think I could get $500 for that?
>>
>>51366849
Best would be highest win ℅.
Gave top tier as long as you have the boonweaver combo but the best deck in the format is easily yissan.
>>
>>51384400
>latest printing
>mythic

I don't see an uncommon on there, fella.
>>
>>51385196
>implying latest printing means shit

serra angel gives her regards
>>
>>51385196
>In an online printing it's Mythic
>Legends is an Uncommon
Cards change rarity. Especially over time.
>>
>>51385196
Do digital only sets really even count? There were no copies actually printed with that set symbol.
>>
>>51384840
I'll give you twenty bucks.
>>
I just did the math; at 25 cents a card he would still be able to sell my collection for three times the price. And that's not taking into consideration that many, many $10+ cards in there.
Sounds good to me.
>>
>>51385352
Nobody is going to take 14,000 bulk cards at 25 cents a piece, though.

And I'm being generous saying that 1000 - 2000 of his cards aren't bulk.
>>
>>51383362
Cash in the bulk to a card shop and use the store credit to buy something. Sell everything else through ebay or the european online megastore that gets mentioned here if you're from europe.
>>
>>51384145
Off the top of my head there's also:
Hyena umbra
Experiment one
Dismember
>>
>>51385455
This is what I am doing. Just wondering what I can get out of the shop owner.
>>
>>51385538
Maybe a quick handjob.
>>
>>51382995
What a shame that this works only legendary creatures and not permanents.
>>
>>51384946
Well, technically mine would be then my old Medomai joke deck that revolved giving him double strike and getting as much life as possible without infinites and for some reason I never lost any games with it, even though it wasn't that great. That's win 100%, but I have taken it apart and played about 20 or so games with it in varied groups.
My most consistent and deck is Ghave when it comes to winning, but my most consistent and reliable deck to perform in any situation has been Brion Stoutarm, although it wins less than half of the games.
>>
>>51384145
>Darkness
>"no way that shit can be over 2 dollars, max
>8 bucks
Wtf it's just Fog how come??
>>
File: Ravnica island richard wright.jpg (63KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ravnica island richard wright.jpg
63KB, 640x480px
>>51375560
It's just the city I feel. Some of the basics look fucking sick like any of the basics done by Richard Wright is usually a good looking.

Kaladesh has an entire world that isn't all completely city and that helps it breathe life into it's setting.
>>
>>51386319
It's fog in a color that doesn't get that effect any more.
>>
File: Untitled.png (270KB, 524x301px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
270KB, 524x301px
so i bought a full set of the c16 precons when they were released and i have yet to open saskia or the roman fags. what some fun things i can do with either one of those commanders/decks? ive been thinking about human tribal saskia or infect saskia. so far no real ideas about the gay greeks, never really done group hug before
>>
>>51386562
KANGS can easily do Stax or Enchantress.
>>
>>51386597
really not a fan of stax but i guess i could do enchantress, seems generic though
>>
>>51386562
Buttmen aren't really good for anything serious. You can build it to do whatever, since if you build it in a non-grouphug way, you're not gonna cast them anyway. Or you can just replace them with some of the pardners.
>>
>>51384145
>this delusional anon
Yes, there are some expensive commons/uncommons, but 99% of everything ever released in those slots is garbage, and you've probably picked out all those cards anyways if you're keeping the rares.
>>
>>51386733
Not garbage, just worthless. I feel like most uncommons at least are playable, and there do exist a really big amount of commons as well in each set that are playable in EDH.
Sure, there's always better options most of the time, but that doesn't mean that just because something is worth less than a cent, it's absolute garbage.
Most of the value cards these days are only valuable because of standard and instantly plummet in price when they rotate out.
>>
File: sylvan bounty.png (132KB, 223x311px) Image search: [Google]
sylvan bounty.png
132KB, 223x311px
>>51386901
For every fringe-playable uncommon, there are 10 million of this bastard.
>>
>>51376157
What is jori-ens bullshit? Someone a few threads ago said she was a sleeper that would get work done and not draw attention but i dont really see it.
>>
>>51387072
It`s pretty straight forward:
>play jori-en t3
>play 2 spells per turn
>draw an extra card
>enable all sorts of shenanigans with said card draw

Honestly, you wont know what happened until it's too late. Last game I drew honestly 8 cards just off Jori-En.
>>
>>51386733
Each set has about the same number of playable rares as it does playable uncommons.
>>
>>51386974
Well, to be fair, at least that one functions as a land tutor. There are way worse cards, like the white version of ancestral recall.
>>
>>51387072
I will post a list of my jank/budget build in a bit, really fun to play. Insane card advantage from Jori En leads to ez games.
>>
>>51374188
The green blue and the green blue decks from 2015 are very competent straight out of the box. The other decks have some issues with consistent themes and strategies, but the ezuri deck and the merern of clan tel noth decks are built very well for what they are.
>>
File: marath.jpg (58KB, 237x331px) Image search: [Google]
marath.jpg
58KB, 237x331px
>>51366443
>1v1
MLDstrom Wanderer. It can consistently clear a board and disrupt an opponent's mana for a couple turns, which is all Wanderer needs to get 3 direct hits in.

>Pods
Marath combo/toolbox. Marath is just such an absurdly powerful yet flexible commander. He functions as a combo piece, removal, and an army in a can. There's tons of tutors and Marath himself scales incredibly well into the late game, even in removal heavy pods.
>>
File: Drawing+the+card+to+your+heart.jpg (37KB, 480x443px) Image search: [Google]
Drawing+the+card+to+your+heart.jpg
37KB, 480x443px
>>51380079
Wow! Only 150-300 dollarydoodles!
>>
>>51374152
commander the format is great but commander has the worst player base by far. most people think that if your idea of the game doesnt completely align with whatever retarded vision of commander they have you are the devil and sperg out on you when in actuality commander is a format where officially literally every card is good to play minus like 12 and what you personally find acceptable is not what defines the format nor dictates what others can or cannot play
>>
>>51382829
*yawn*
>>
File: 1484839740931.jpg (206KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1484839740931.jpg
206KB, 768x1024px
>>51387522
Wake up you fucking faggot
>>
>>51387381
stop playing MLD, nerd.
>>
File: boil.jpg (30KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
boil.jpg
30KB, 223x310px
>>51387642
get bullied fgt
>>
File: Insidious.jpg (52KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
Insidious.jpg
52KB, 312x445px
>>51387266
That's the average Commander Deck, though
>>
>>51387642
I run MLD in my deck (it's not dedicated to the idea) and people really have no right to sperg out at me when they play objectively unfair cards like Mana Crypt and Burgeoning. The thing I dislike most about EDH (besides the large number of girls, gays, and trannies that are attracted to this format) is that it is considered unfun to use cards or strategies intended to equalize against other decks that are all naturally inclined toward degenerate play.

I play with tryhard competitive (redditors, probably) people, though, so maybe my experience is different.
>>
File: lands.png (6MB, 1592x2236px) Image search: [Google]
lands.png
6MB, 1592x2236px
>>51373808
made a collage the other day. spent like 2 hours just browsing lands and this is what i came up with
>>
>>51387755
MLD aside (it's not that bad, honestly) you sound like an abolsute challenge to be around.
>>
>>51387782
not him but

>bring up objectively sound point
>LUL UR A FAGET

you honestly sound worse, at least he is being an adult about it and thinking things through logically, you are just mad and trying to force your opinion on others
>>
>>51387816
I literally said MLD isn't that bad.

What are you on about?
>>
>>51387777
nice digits man
>>
>>51387782
2bh his opinion sounds like what the majority of common people think but don't vocalize. When the obvious tranny sits down at the table on edh night everyone else gives each other the "fucking seriously?" look before asking it what it wants. and I don't have a fixed store, I browse between like 5 or 6 and this is a common trend. anything with non-natural color hair dye is also a big red flag that this particular person should not be taken seriously or considered human.
>>
File: krenko.jpg (33KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
krenko.jpg
33KB, 223x310px
what are some good utility lands for krenko?
>>
>>51379293
That guy is a troglodyte.
>>
File: danny devito.jpg (10KB, 91x76px) Image search: [Google]
danny devito.jpg
10KB, 91x76px
>about to start a 4 player game
>"h-hey guys you have room for another? "
>table reluctantly says yeah
>the man puts Kyanos and Tiro on the table
>oh OK, how bad can a pillowfort deck be?
>"haha you guys are going to have fun! It's group hug!"

>T2, grouphug man drops oath of druids
>I'm playing slobad
>turn 2 I get platinum emperion
>turn 3 I get platinum angel

Other people get like elesh norn and craterhoof
Christ, why play grouphug ever
>>
>>51387782
Agreed.
I run Armageddon & Ravages of War
>>
should i pick up a smugglers copter for some mono red decks or nah
>>
>>51387941
Hall of the Bandit Lord, Goblin Burrows, Reliquary Tower, Ghost Quarter, Strip Mine, Hanweir Battlements, Flamekin Village.
>>
>>51388179
The point of Group Hug is that you benefit more than the opponents, but people really forget that and turn it into "the Kingmaking Deck"
>>
>>51388179
So he can steal your shit
>>
>>51388230
He didn't, he ended up milling himself to death with consecrated sphinx and jaces archivist

>>51388217
He just played kingmaker
>>
File: IMG_0703.jpg (40KB, 747x684px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0703.jpg
40KB, 747x684px
>best deck
Sen triplets, Narset, or yidris.

I am the machine
>>
>>51388268
Sphinx is conditional draw lol
>>
>>51388423
Yeah, I know.

He did it to be funny
>>
Anyone who built breya with the eggs package, did having all the low cmc spells, cantrips, and eggs affect your manabase? How many lands do you run when you have all the mana producing artifacts?
>>
>>51388717
>eggs
What the heck are people talking about when they say a deck has eggs?
>>
File: 6ed.jpg (200KB, 970x1139px) Image search: [Google]
6ed.jpg
200KB, 970x1139px
>>51388746
This, but with Magic
>>
New thread, we're nearly dead

>>51388818
>>
File: IMG_4355.jpg (42KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4355.jpg
42KB, 223x310px
>>51388746
Well there are ones like chromatic star/chromatic sphere in modern but we have access to all of them so its any artifact that does this.
>>
>>51388746
Eggs refers to low cmc artifacts that do something when you sacrifice (break) them, such as adding mana or drawing a card.
>>
>>51388823
I think you done fucked up son.
>>
File: 1406269847690.jpg (50KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
1406269847690.jpg
50KB, 500x362px
>>51387755
>complains about an artifact/enchantment
>runs mld instead of removal

The only tryhard in here is you son.
>>
>>51385196
>online printing
>>
>>51387755
>The thing I dislike most about EDH (besides the large number of girls, gays, and trannies that are attracted to this format)
I agree with you overall but lol you're retarded
>>
>>51375306
Ghostly prison?
>>
File: island-287-37088-medium.jpg (61KB, 281x401px) Image search: [Google]
island-287-37088-medium.jpg
61KB, 281x401px
Man, this art with the old border would be 10/10
>>
>>51387863
yeah but what about "gays and women" as a negative group of people

my friend is gay and has been playing since like 2009 or something. he's one of the funnest people to be around and knows a ton about magic, from rules to the lore. of course, you wouldn't know that he's gay unless you asked.

honestly kill yourself for agreeing with that guy
>>
>>51390004
I agree with his opinion on MLD but his "gays and women" comment is laughable. To be honest trans people aren't that bad either, many just become normalish people of whatever gender they changed to and the drag queen freakshows are tolerable as long as they don't spout tumblr nonsense at the table
>>
>>51379293
Kurt go to bed
Thread posts: 356
Thread images: 78

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.