[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MTG EDH/COMMANDER GENERAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 341
Thread images: 62

File: silas renn.png (351KB, 352x478px) Image search: [Google]
silas renn.png
351KB, 352x478px
BAD STUFF EDITION: Do you have pet cards or combos you use even though they're not necessarily the best?

RESOURCES

>Official Site: Contains deck building rules and the current ban list.
http://www.mtgcommander.net

>Deck List Site: You can search for decks that other people have made. Authors often have comments that explain their deck’s strategy and card choices.
http://www.tappedout.net

>Another resource for commander discussion; they have an entire forum dedicated to discussing decks. People often make primers, which go into detail about how they built and play their deck.
http://www.mtgsalvation.com/forums/the-game/commander-edh

>Statistically see what everyone else puts in their commander decks based on what is posted to the internet.
http://www.edhrec.com/

>Find out what lands you can add to your deck, sorted by category, based on a chosen Commander’s color identity.
http://manabasecrafter.com/

>CARD SEARCHING

>Official search site. Current for all sets.
http://gatherer.wizards.com/

>Unofficial, but has GOAT search interface.
http://www.magiccards.info

Previous thread >>51329604
>>
File: borborygmos.jpg (32KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
borborygmos.jpg
32KB, 223x310px
>>51350656
Borborygmos in Xenagod. There are certainly better 7 drops I could play, but Gruul's realest OG is too near and dear to my heart.
>>
SILAS/KRAUM fuck you deck V1.0

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/i-want-to-get-btfo-by-shatterstorm/

it goldfishes well enough, going to proxy it up and see how well it tickles my pickle before I actually go buy a workshop.
>>
File: sand worryyerz.jpg (29KB, 200x285px) Image search: [Google]
sand worryyerz.jpg
29KB, 200x285px
Posted this in the last thread at the end and did not get any recommendations since it died so fast.

What basic lands should I use in Hazezon Tamar?
>>
>>51350834
plains, mountains, forests
>>
>>51350849
I meant art wise.
>>
>>51350834
6 Mountains, 7 Forests and 7 Plains
>>
File: Plains_ALA.jpg (41KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
Plains_ALA.jpg
41KB, 312x445px
>>51350834
These as a plains, no contest.
>>
File: Mountain_ALA.jpg (57KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
Mountain_ALA.jpg
57KB, 312x445px
>>51350980
>>51350834
These as mountains.
Forests are mainly all the same and boring so maybe something from time spiral or new phyrexia-block
>>
question

let's say one person has like 80 cards in hand, and everybody else's library is less than 80 and they are tapped out and have no responses, then somebody casts windfall

is the game a tie?

or does everybody draw 1 card at a time then the player who had the most cards left in library win?
>>
File: Forest_LRW.jpg (52KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
Forest_LRW.jpg
52KB, 312x445px
>>51350834
>>51350980
>>51351071
And forests maybe this?
>>
>>51351144
It's a tie. Players can't win during a spell resolution, only whenever state based actions are checked, which are only checked after every spell or ability triggering and resolving.
>>
In a debate about this with a friend, wondering what /edhg/ thinks

>have an EDH deck that contains a skeleton that could be used with a different commander (land package, basic synergy cards)
>form a 25-card sideboard around a different commander in the same colors
>switch out sideboard with non-skeleton cards to make a new deck and flip back and forth, saving money on having to build the skeleton again
>he says it can't be done without weakening both potential decks

/blog to be sure, but I really like the idea of having an "alternate commander" like the precons sometimes try to do
>>
File: forest palm trees.jpg (546KB, 1000x731px) Image search: [Google]
forest palm trees.jpg
546KB, 1000x731px
>>51350834
>>51351165

Here, a forest with a desert and palm trees
>>
File: forest art khans.png (160KB, 265x370px) Image search: [Google]
forest art khans.png
160KB, 265x370px
>>51351324
Or this one
>>
>>51350719
This is probably over my head as I am but a simple gruul mage, but ghirapur aether grid seems like crap. Does it serve a higher purpose?
>>
>>51351209

ahh okay cool
>>
>>51351305
I'm sure there are have been a lot of decks made that are only 25-ish cards different, if you could compare them all. It could certainly be done. It's probably true that some more changes could improve them separately though unless they are incredibly similar.
>>
>>51351356
As far as I can tell, it's crap.
>>
File: mountaindesert1.jpg (45KB, 251x356px) Image search: [Google]
mountaindesert1.jpg
45KB, 251x356px
>>51350834
Also as mountains there's a ton of desert options, like this one for instance.

The plains art suggested here is perfect though >>51350980
>>
>>51351305
Its all about what cards you're taking out for the skeletons. It's definitely possible to do a skeleton deck that can be sideboarded into a competitive deck.
Skeleton deck will be weak pretty much anyway, since only good skeletons that exist for EDH are Skittles and Reassembling Skeleton. At least they're the only ones I remember.
>>
File: curseofthecabal.jpg (29KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
curseofthecabal.jpg
29KB, 223x310px
Thoughts?
>>
>>51351442
>forgetting Champion of Stray Souls, Golgari Grave Troll and motherfuckin Skeleton Ship
>>
>>51351356
>>51351395
At quick glance, it's a combo wincon. If you can constantly untap artifacts, you'll win game instantly.
>>
>>51351461

decent to suspend turn 4, pretty awful otherwise, also not great in multiplayer
>>
>>51350980
Are all the esper lands this aesthetic?
>>
File: 234.jpg (70KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
234.jpg
70KB, 312x445px
>>51351356
>>51351395
You use it to tap your orb on the last opponents end step so when your turn starts all your shit untaps normally. Additionally with unwinding clock I can steadily burn out the rest of the table under an orb-locked game if other win cons aren't available.
>>
>>51351473
As cool as it is, Skeleton Ship is pretty bad. Grave Troll I forgot, it's a great card. Champion is too janky and expensive to be useful and I rather play something good like Coffin Queen.
>>
>>51351461
I like it in a stax deck if im already saccing stuff. Kind of like a not as good smokestack
>>
File: Island_ALA.jpg (44KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
Island_ALA.jpg
44KB, 312x445px
>>51351505
The island is also pretty nice, but I feel like swamps got shafted, since they don't have the space web art.
There's maybe two cool arts in Shards, but they don't compare to island and plains.
>>
>>51351533
Skeleton Ship was obviously not a serious addition
>>
>>51351612
Can't be too sure. One guy runs Skeleton Ship EDH in my LGS and is completely serious about it. It's not even a good deck or even thematic aside from the shit tier skeletons he runs.
>>
>>51351645
I'm pretty sure that guy posts here. He's uploaded pictures of his deck before.
>>
Is there an easy way to look up lands that tap for w/u on gatherer?
>>
>>51351612
>>51351473
Oh, Dimir House Guard is good, although you never cast the thing. Skeletal Vampire is usable as well, but there's way better token generators.
>>
File: mfw.png (265KB, 455x488px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
265KB, 455x488px
>>51350980
>>51351071
>>51351165
>>51351324
>>51351412

Thank you for the ideas, I am certainly going with the khans forest and Esper plains that were brought up.

The mountain that was suggested was alright, but it doesn't quite go with the plains and the forests.
>>
>>51351685
Mana symbols on the gatherer are written with {} so if for WU you want lands with text that contains {W}{U}
You'll get a couple colorless produces with costs but eh, beggars and choosers and such
>>
>>51351670
Nah, not him, I know the guy you talk about and his deck is worth probably way over 1k, but the guy I talk about has his decks filled with draft chaff.
The guy used to run Urbis Protector in his Aurelia tokens deck without any way to get more value out of it and he treated it as his most powerful card in the deck. His decks have improved since then, but he still can't really play.
>>
>>51351607
That looks great. I might have to get those for breya.

On an off note how does queen marchesa work in edh or do you just play her for the colors?
>>
>>51351521
Oh. Ooh. That's fucking gross.
>>
>>51351775
I'd say that she's most versatile Mardy commander. I feel like she's best because of it, since others are just screaming being built around or then are just bad. She works well with many strategies and isn't as newbie bait like Kaalia or Zurgo, so my vote goes for her.
>>
What direction should I take Karona, False God in? Pillowfort/voltron. Make myself unable to be attacked while making everyone swing at others with Karona for me?
>>
Will most likely be building this Daxos deck next. What do you guys think?

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/daxos-steals-your-deck/
>>
>>51351843
Either that (admittedly) entertaining idea, Group Hug or Chaos.
>>
>want to buy new cards
>dont know what to buy
>>
>>51351860
Looks pretty great! Very annoying, but fun to play. And not entirely durdle. Keep up the good work.
>>
>>51351843

how about you take your copy of karona, the false god, shave down the sides until one corner is really sharp, then stab yourself in the eyeballs repeatedly

better than playing with karona

jus playin jus playing, you definitely want to do the pillowfort thing, only way to play karona besides not casting her
>>
>>51351943

aether revolt has a bunch of good ones
>>
>>51351968
or the most common way, which is to use her as a one-time anthem effect for a token army and alpha striking
>>
>>51351984
i already have a box of aether revolt in the mail, it gets here tomorrow
>>
File: 1484018094902.gif (1MB, 300x159px) Image search: [Google]
1484018094902.gif
1MB, 300x159px
>spent all day today building a low-power Yahenni weenies and spot removal deck to show a new player how to play
>I need to build a complementary deck for it to play against
>the choices are: Sram, Kari Zev, and Rishkar
>but I still don't know what general strategy would be comparable and equally balanced to weenies and spot removal
Any suggestions? I just want to make sure he can choose between two low-power decks that are more-or-less the same strength, and have a fairly linear progression for upgrades.
>>
>>51352003

is that really the most common way? i feel like ive at least seen the "all the vows, assault suit, angel's trumpet, solitary confinement" meme a few times

all your tokens need to be the same type for karona to buff them all, and they dont even get trample :(
>>
>>51351943
My orders
>foil Disallow, €4
>foil Efficient construction €0.25
>foil Hidden Stockpile €0.5
>foil Scrap Trawler €1
>foil Treasure Keeper €0.7
>foil Trophy Mage €2
>foil Whir of Invention €3
>foil Universal Solvent €0.15

Gon b good
>>
I never ramp as fast as other decks. What primo ramp I should be running?

Color doesn't really matter, I just always have 8 lands when other people have double.
>>
>>51352032
Most of what I've seen is just goodstuff that plays Karona when they have +10 tokens of the same thing on board
>>
>>51352031

idk why baral is not an option, but rishkar seems fair vs yahenni

going semi-wide with +1/+1 counter creatures seems like not too strong, but also not blown out hard by yahenni spot removal

if you go with sram, then its unfun because pro-black or hexproof or whatever equip/auras will be shitty for the low-power black deck to fight, and any other equipment/auras will get blown out by spot removal from yahenni

kari zev is a cool aggro card for cube or standard but doesnt seem like she's built for edh
>>
>>51352052
Depends, do you want artifacts that produce mana, or just lots of lands?

Anyways, I build decks with around 10 things to ramp with. Prioritize things that put multiple lands onto the battlefield untapped, like Harrow or Primal Growth, followed by fancy rocks like Gilded Lotus Thran Dynamo or Sol ring, followed by things that put basics onto the field tapped, like burnished hart and explosive vegetation, followed by normal boring rocks/ramp cards like rampant growth/mind stone.
>>
>>51352111
It's usually lands. The mayael deck I frequently run up against seems to have tons of lands by t8.

I rarely see ramp with rocks.
>>
Hey, /edh/, I have a problem.

I want to make a mono-color deck for each of the legendary creatures printed in Aether Revolt. My one stumbling block is probably Kari Zev.

Sram wants to play little things and make them bigger, whether that's through equipment, auras, or making them crew vehicles. That's easy.

Baral is counterspells.dec. Sure.

Yahenni is boardwipes and voltron, probably.

Rishkar is green deck wins. Little dudes, +1/+1 counters, and big dudes.

What the fuck do I do with Kari Zev? Do I go full norin the wary style if norin could actually attack?
>>
>>51352083
>idk why baral is not an option
Because I opened a booster box and didn't crack one. Also, Baral is clearly the best choice, and I don't particularly want to build blue counterspells for him until he at least gets his feet wet.

I could build Rishkar pretty well, since my spicy +1/+1 tech is hanging out in Ghave, and I think things could be pretty balanced, particularly since Yahenni already has a deathtouch matters subtheme.

I was going to build Kari Zev Dragons, with the intent of upgrading it into either Grenzo, Havoc Raiser if he likes going wide, or Feldon looting effects, if he's into the big red nonsense. Rishkar seems powerful, but not quite as flashy as the monoblack demon nonsense I've thrown together. Also, Yahenni is running Grave Pact, and I have a necropotence/koskun falls just itching to get thrown into that deck.
>>
>>51352155

rocks ramp you even faster than lands, but you are weak to vandalblast

you can show up your friends shit by playing a bunch of mana rocks with the new paradox engine and ramp so fast they wont believe their eyes
>>
>>51352178
Just make a Purphuros/Impact Tremors deck.
Kari is really, really underwhelming as far as EDH is concerned.
>>
>>51352155
I think you're confused. I was literally telling you examples of quality ramp cards and their various tiers of usefulness.

Decks that need good mana fixing tend to enjoy things that fish basics, whereas an artifact subtheme is incredibly powerful/rampy for a mono coloured deck.
>>
>>51352178
Only Sram was made with commander in mind the. The others just feel so phoned in or made for limited.

Kaladesh and Aether Revolt honestly felt like a core set with the generic mono colored legends and the Gear Hulk Cycle.
>>
I'm looking to build Numot bully tribal. Counters, land destruction, board wipes, the works.

I need some help. I don't play blue or white (I'm a gruul guy), and I have no idea how to actually win with this method. What are some good wincons that aren't too cheesy?

And while we're at it, any cool stuff that I should use with this guy?
>>
>>51352248
IMO the five feel like they'd be halfway-decent commanders, except for Kari Zev. It's like running a 2 mana 3/4 first strike menace as a commander.
>>
>>51352281
Green, Black, and Blue legends just seem to be doing more of what you would expect from mono colored generals.

I mean it is an improvement over Origins for sure, but not like the slam dunk of M15.
>>
>>51352281
>It's like running a 2 mana 3/4 first strike menace as a commander.
That's pretty powerful in general anon. Just build Voltron with her and laugh as you rake in the butthurt. You have a few free hits with her on most decks, I don't think it'll take very much to make her a pain in the ass.
>>
File: pure casual.png (1MB, 800x1040px) Image search: [Google]
pure casual.png
1MB, 800x1040px
If anyone's got any suggestions for my Kambal deck, I'd love to hear them. Everything on my Maybeboard is on order, but I'm down for other ideas. Anything that's too expensive...more than five or six bucks...will have to wait, but I'm down to consider anything.

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/04-01-17-bleed-them-dry/
>>
>>51352397

>Purphoros
>Warstorm Surge
>Impact Tremors
>Sai of the Shinobi
>Stormrider Rig
>Sword of the Paruns(eq Kari Zev)
>darksteel plate(eq kari zev)
>goblin bombardment

>okay, i attack you with Kari
>Ragavan enters, a bunch of shit triggers.
>Purph for 2
>Tremors for 1
>Sai & Stormrider equip to Ragavan
>Surge for 6, monkey's swinging at you
>end of combat, resp to ragavan's exile trigger
>i sac him to goblin bombardment to deal 1 more damage
>>
>>51352456
You already have greed and erebos but you might as well turn all the extra life you are getting into further value by playing Phyrexian Arena.

It's expensive but you are playing the tax man so consider land tax, both because it is a pretty sweet card, and because it fits thematically.
>>
File: Not A Trump Meme.jpg (46KB, 239x344px) Image search: [Google]
Not A Trump Meme.jpg
46KB, 239x344px
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/doran-best-power-is-toughness/
I worked pretty hard on making this both decent and relatively cheap, what do you think?
I really want to build a Sapling of Colfenor deck now
Fuck you lands are expensive

>>51352456
Exquisite Blood and Sanguine Bond instantly kills the whole table as soon as someone else loses any life but I don't know if you want to be that rude. I think a few combos do that now but that's the one my friend used to piss us off with.
>>
>>51352260
Run mana rocks out the ass.

Training Grounds
Give your commander Double strike.
Destroy 4 target lands for RR. Kill their basic lands.

Tutor up your land destruction with blue.

Back to Basics comes out early and will lock out most 3 color decks out hard. Tutor it out with white.
>>
>>51352492
I forgot Hero's Blade and Ronin Warclub.

>surge for 10, swing for 10
>>
>>51352533
Land Tax is absolutely on 'someday' list. Phyrexian Arena's not a bad idea, either.

>>51352550
Never cared for instant win combos. I took Curiosity out of my Niv-Mizzet deck, for example. It's just not satisfying.
>>
>>51352456
Blood Reckoning is like an extra Hissing Miasma.
Get Wound Reflection out of that Maybeboard and into the deck, it adds up fast.
Archangel of Thune.
>>
File: SpikeWeaver.jpg (41KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
SpikeWeaver.jpg
41KB, 223x310px
Why is Spike Weaver like $16 now? I want to get one for my deck but it seems too expensive
>>
>>51352664
Looks like the spike kicked in over the last couple months, so my guess is Atraxa.
>>
>>51352664
>$16
No need to lie
>it's actually $16
I thought I was getting ripped off when I paid $4 for it. As for why, Atraxa and Ghave.
>>
>>51352664
Atraxa. You basically get to fog for the entire game if you have enough proliferate triggers.

Plus super-friends players have more money than they know what to do with so retailers can just "spike" the price up with little draw backs.
>>
>>51352649
I doubt I'll have the cash for Archangel anytime soon, but consider it considered. Blood Reckoning...I might actually have. I'll need to check the Box.

Wound Reflection is already a lock and on order. Thanks!
>>
>Had Daretti at launch.
>Decided it's time for Blue/Red Artifacts. Pick Nin. Stick with her.
>Begin to lose interest in artifacts in general
>Breya comes out. Bought deck but don't want to cram 2 more colors and I'm already using an Ashnod's Altar combo elsewhere.
>Aether Revolt comes out, lots of stuff for Nin.
>Play it today. It doesn't feel fun to play anymore.

I'm honestly thinking about just scrapping it entirely and making Arcum Daggson or Memnarch. Most of my list is blue anyway.
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/nin-the-pain-artist-artifacts-3/ If anyone is curious.

Also, I'm thinking about Arjun as a Izzet Commander in Nin's place. How fun is the deck? Do I have to have a huge artifact package or can I do spellslinger?
>>
>>51352281
Except a 3/4 first striker only needs 7 hits to win. Kari needs 13-14, assuming they do nothing to stop her or the monkey.
>>
>>51352885
yeah, that's part of the problem.
>>
>>51352788
Not my area, but I have a buddy who plays Arjun a lot, so I have a bit of an idea from being on the receiving end.
I'd highly recommend a lot of mana rocks. They're cheap enough that you can use them for easy cycling and the extra mana comes in really handy for those hands where you have a thing you want to play and then an instant you also really want to play. That said, I wouldn't say they're necessary, but they sure are really nice.
Arjun's biggest flaw is sputtering out. You need some extra card draw in there. Deep Anal and Think Twice are especially useful. Wheel effects also work wonders.
Diviner's Wand can kill somebody out of nowhere.
Thought Reflection and Alhammaret's Archive will enable you to go crazy, but there is such a thing as too crazy and I've seen my buddy lose games because he didn't do enough math beforehand and locked himself out of casting anything.
Dream Halls will let you go ham without having to worry about mana, but it'll make your hand size issues much more severe.
Leyline of Anticipation and Vedalken Orrery are crucial to the deck. Sometimes you draw two pieces you really need and you're not playing them both without flash.
No elaborate combos unless they're permanent-based. You don't get to sculpt your hand into a game-winning masterpiece with Arjun. You get a hand, pick one thing, and then get a new hand. Everything needs to be able to work with minimal support.
>>
what's a fun, cheap commander I can run using Extraplanar Lens I got from my prerelease?
Mono-something seems like the obvious choice, but are there any commanders than cost hybrid mana?
>>
>>51353123
Maga, Traitor to Mortals.
>>
>>51353123
Archangel Avacyn can be run using mostly white spells, but is technically a boros commander.

desu i'd go for Gonti, Lord of Luxury, though. Big Black Mana steal your shit tribal is really fun to play.
>>
>>51353159
seems like fun
>>51353171
gonti is a cool card indeed.

how's bounce for black commander though? I take it you want these effects more than once.
or is the commander tax "enough"?
>>
>>51353248
You're mono-black, you figure it out.
>>
>>51353248
Roundabout.
The simplest way is Cloudstone Curio.
Alternatively, there are tons of ways in black to sac or kill your creature and tons of ways to get creatures from your graveyard to your hand. The problem is that this requires running a bunch of Disentomb effects, which range from passable to kinda bad.
>>
>>51353248
In my deck, I run the following colorless bounce-related things:
>conjurer's closet
>cloudstone curio
>erratic portal
>panharmonicon
>blade of selves(you get at least one trigger for each opponent you aren't attacking, just sacrifice the copies)
>minion reflector

There's also a few other things I run that synergize really well:

>rescue from the underworld
>undying evil(this is spicy tech)

You can also run other creatures with ETBs to abuse those in turn.

>Rune-scarred demon
>Gray Merchant of Asphodel

Black mana doublers are almost necessary. With enough of these, you can threaten to cast gonti off of any attack in your direction and they won't be able to do jack shit about it besides get rid of him(which just lets you recast him)

>Caged sun
>*Extraplanar lens*<
>cabal coffers
>thespian's stage(to copy cabal coffers)
>crypt ghast(or nirkana revenant, or both if you have them / the money for them)
>magus of the coffers

Also, I run more steal-your-shit effects:
>Hedonist's Trove (and a chromatic lantern)
>praetor's grasp
>sadistic sacrament
>sepulchral primordial
>beacon of unrest

As a win condition(besides stealing people's stuff):

>gray merchant bouncing
>sadistic sacrament
>exsanguinate(you're playing big black mana)
>exquisite blood / sanguine bond combo

Stealing other people's cards is great, because it helps you disrupt other people's strategies while bolstering your own. Nobody expects mono-black to be holding up cryptic command, mana drain, return to dust, etc.
>>
>>51353091
This is very helpful. Thanks. I would assume he would run Lab Maniac in there now when he draws 50 cards?
>>
>>51351461
Tried it, does nothing unfortunately by the time it gets out
>>
>>51353358
this sounds hella fun. i'll be sure to write all of it down
I'll make sure my Gonti gets to work instead of lying in the closet.
>>
File: Image.jpg (30KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
30KB, 223x310px
>>51353589
You just need to stuff him in a different closet.
>>
>>51353404
Oh, that's been in there from the start, his main plan is to Enter the Infinite and then win with it. Sure, he's hoping to see it when he goes ham, but you know, sometimes it just doesn't show up.
Or I exile it.
Oh, right, if you're going to use Enter the Infinite, make sure you have backup wincons. Screwing him out of a Maniac win has caused him to add Library of Leng and Fateful Showdown, which kills me much more often than I'd like to admit.
>>
File: dawnofthedead.jpg (32KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
dawnofthedead.jpg
32KB, 223x310px
>>51353623
here's a closet of a different type for abusing ETB/LTBs, although i cut it from my kokusho for being too slow and drawing too much hate

i think bouncing gonti is pretty low value a lot of time (especially if you do it with stuff like erratic portal) but i guess it's fun so whatever

also unrelated, i really hate planeswalkers, but i can't quite explain why. can someone explain to me why i hate planeswalkers? i think it's got something do with them being these immediate threats that need to be taken care of right away (which isn't sometimes even possible) or they ball out of control and win the game, but i'm not sure
>>
>>51351745
Just want to point out that the Alara Plains got mass bought about a month ago. Those cards are about 1.50 each. Careful on who you're buying it from.
>>
>>51352386
M13 has some allstars as well. Krenko, Odrec 1.0, talrand, Nerafox, and the flash elf girl are very usable, with only green not having a built in strategy for victory
>>
>>51353657
dw, I hate planeswalkers too. They tend to generate stupid amounts of value and I never seem to have the answers for them. Though, there's nothing more satisfying than countering a planeswalker's ult.
>>
Trying to do Balthor the Defiled Zombies? Any super secret tech?
>>
>>51353831
might want to drop the zombie theme since zombie tribals are weak af and just go for goodstuff/reanimator

other than that, mill yourself and others with mesmeric orb and dread summons and other stuff like that

might want to include lots of flashback stuff so that you can cast shit from your grave when you mill yourself (army of the damned)

i dont know though
>>
what's up with the coldsnap buyout?
>>
>>51352618
>Training Grounds
But that's wrong, friendo. TG only works for activated abilities, and Numot's is a triggered ability!
>>
File: dudgers.jpg (49KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
dudgers.jpg
49KB, 500x496px
>>51353929
Looks like they got... snapped up
>>
which one of you made this? i know it was you i can see it in the writing.

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/ephara-edh-paradox-combo-primer/
>>
>>51353760
Ugh, why do people do this, thanks for the heads up, at least now I can expect sadness.
>>
>>51351775
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/queen-marcheezys-super-prison/

For me it is Pillowfort/control to keep Monarch. A lot of boardwipes+indestrucable creatures to make claiming Monarch easy after you've lost it. You really never want to have 2-3 non-token creatures out if you do the Pillowfort Control route.

Main way to win is to beat face with 2-3 Mid-Sized but potent threats supported by an army of recurring.incidental tokens. If you get with in lethal range then do Debt2Deathless/Exsanguinate.

She is pretty easy to get Commander Damage on one person with her. Haste/Deathtouch makes people really consider their combat phases.

She works well with Goodstuff and I've seen some Artistocrats List.

She's generally just pure value. My fave commander. Can Not recommend highly enough.

Also you don't know salt til you win with Mardu Control. Especially when you have 3 counter spells Mana Tithe, Lapse of Certainity, and Reverberate
>>
>>51354094
How does monarch work in commander?
>>
>>51354127
Exactly how it would normally? Nobody's the monarch until they become the monarch, then it passes normally via combat damage / other monarch cards.
>>
>>51354127
Same way it does as always. Whoever is the monarch draws a card on end step. Some one becomes monarch by dealing combat damage to a person who is the monarch or playing a spell/ability that makes them the monarch. Just ask your play group if they are down for playing with the monarch mechanic.

As for how it changes group dynamics. Makes the game a lot more combat oriented. It's hard to durdle and the mechanic incentivizes fast combat play over durdling. Politics is a thing. I have definitely seen people "Trade" the monarch to deal with a bigger threat by purposefully not blocking small creature to give the other person card draw.

Marcheezy is my waifu and fave commander.
>>
>>51354210
How do you build Queenie? Decklist?
>>
>>51354127
You get to draw a card during your end step and if someone attacks you and deals combat damage he becomes the monarch. Same rules as conspiracy apply.
>>
File: 238.jpg (133KB, 480x680px) Image search: [Google]
238.jpg
133KB, 480x680px
>>51351607

The esper swamp is still A E S T H E T I C.
>>
File: 214.jpg (62KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
214.jpg
62KB, 312x445px
I play Squee control. Cards like Skullclamp, Cathartic Reunion, and Daretti will grind out advantage with him. Wipe the board over and over again with global damage spells and Ugin/Oblivion Stone.

Drop and Eldrazi/Blightsteel or combo out with Rings/Basalt Monolith to win. I had a game last week in which I milled out the table by casting Wheel of Fortune 9 times in one turn.

A lot of people see Squee and assume it's just a fun/joke deck and they don't realize how unfun I've made the list.

It's a little slow to get going, though, even with all the artifact ramp.

Either way, I think Squee is a totally unique card and should see more play, especially in monored or red/white.
>>
>>51352047
Do you plan to sell these foils later if they go up in price, or do you just want to be ahead of the curve?
>>
>>51353929
Retards who think they'll never reprint snow-covered lands. There are, however, some singles like Herald of Leshrac which will probably only gain price over time since they're popular for EDH.

Sealed product will always increase in price, though, unless the set was fucking useless.
>>
>>51353159
Since we're talking Big Black Mana is there anything i should drop? I'm not sure if i have too much card draw or removal and i would also want to fit some more recursion.

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/22-01-17-big-black-deck/
>>
File: 11.jpg (23KB, 400x301px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
23KB, 400x301px
>>51354497
>too much card draw
>>
>>51354254
My list is already in this thread. But here you go. It is not super uncommon to draw three cards a turn. The avg cmc is kinda skewed by blasphemous act. Here it is. >>51354094
upgrades are
replace Tajic with Nether Traitor
Mana tithe with swords to plowshares
Terminate with some other spell

I keep tajic and mana tithe even though I know there are better options because they are pet cards.

Weaknesses are
>lack of tutors.
>Only 5 of 17 creatures naturally have flying. >Ramp is kinda spotty.
>Relies a little too much on Monarch for card draw.
>All other draw comes at the cost of life. >Artifact/Enchantment wipes can leave you pretty open on defense.

Strengths
>You pretty much always have an answer in hand
>countering peoples spells in white makes them shit bricks of NaCl
>In low to mid power metas you'll feel like the monarch laying down the law
>Interesting game mechanic that gets you invited back to play groups/recruited into new ones
>Wins are usually big and flashy

This deck isn't the end all be all and going to destroy your shops local meta. It was just a deck I built in my Favorite colors featuring my favorite concepts and cards.

Posting Deck again
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/queen-marcheezys-super-prison/
>>
>>51354254
Forgot to say in my post.
My goal was in step-wise order
1. Get Chesa out t3-t4
2. Set up Pillow fort
4. Nuke the board
5. Set up creature presence
6. Wait for wincon

The key to this deck is if you ever feel threatened by some one's board/specific threat just go ahead and blow that thing up. There are plenty of answers in this deck. You will boardwipe a lot and often times for only 2-5 creatures. Because of this you pretty much always want to save a creature or 2 in hand for a post boardwipe recovery. You also want to save 1 pillowfort effect in hand for largely the same reasons

Don't be afraid to let the monarch float around the table for a rotation or two. You should hold onto it when you have nice fort/creatures protecting your ass. If you're struggling to tread water sometimes its best to let the table kill each other over monarch. But make sure to never let the same person have Monarch for more than 2 turns in a row (with out having to fight to keep it) or else they will just straight out card advantage you.

The deck also has some weird triggers that are easy to miss. I can't tell you how many assassins I've forgot to put on the board or endstep triggers I've missed drawing on.

Save your counterspells for things that if they resolve they will make you lose. You only have 3 (Mana Tithe, Lapse of Certainity, and Reverberate to copy some one elses counter spell.) Reverberate can also be used to get lethal with your X-cost spells sooner.

Any questions?
>>
>>51352456
I've got an Oloro list that has a lot of lifedrain you could take a look at.
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/s-i-t-t-i-n-g-w-a-i-t-i-n-g-w-i-s-h-i-n-g/

But get rid of invincible hymn for beacon of immortality, due respect for authority of the consuls.

The infect creatures seem out of place, replace them with drana's emissary and vampire nighthawk (serra ascendant if you're degenerate).

Bloodchief ascension is strong.

Also, if you dislike infinite combo's then I don't see why you're gonna run aetherflux reservoir. It's not an infinite combo but it feels like one when you use it, you just plop it down and blow someone up instantly if they do something you don't like, it's pretty feelbad.
>>
>>51354571

>Lili of the Dark Realms
>Outside of mono black

Don't like it at all desu
>>
I started playing MTG not to long ago. Summer of 2014 or 2015 I think, certainly no earlier than that. When I joined, I started with my friends, and played jank. I made a modern legal tribal rats deck. It sucked, but I loved it. NInja for days.

The guy who was teaching me to play (and giving me all his bulk cards to use) brought me to his buddies place so I could play someone other than just him.

That house only really liked EDH. I borrowed a Sliver deck, won my first EDH game. I borrowed a stock-Jeleva deck, won my second. Borrowed an Ob Nixilis deck. Won my third.

I've always been competitive. In almost all aspects of my life. If we're brushing our teeth together, you better believe mine are getting done more thoroughly and faster! I rode the high of 3-0 on borrowed decks for the next month as I created some Thraximundar zombie-infect mess.

It won every game. It got to the point where the three people "teaching" me how to play, within a month of me starting the game, using only shit cards, were trying to 3v1 me into the ground every game. And they did. For months. After winning something like 15 games in a row, and still asking stuff like "so I draw a card now, or after I untap...?" they had just had it. I didn't win another game for awhile. No matter what I played, it was 3v1.

The competitive side in me couldn't take that anymore. I jumped on /r/EDH (and at the time, the advise there was more competitive than anything I'd seen yet), and streamlined into an infect deck. Started winning again.

Then their wallets cracked open, and that 3v1 became "3v1 no-budget" against me, with my budget infect made of commons vs full EDH sliver tribal and Time Spirals, and decks that took 2-3 turns in a row (it seemed like a lot back then).

I discovered combo. This was my ledge into cEDH.
>>
Tutors into Quicksilver Amulet into Blightsteel into Chandra's Ignition. I'd stack defense and wait to find this combo (often just hardcasting Blightsteel for it by the time I found it.).

The combo's changed the game. It was over. The games moved from "3v1 no-budget" to "3v1 no-budget, prior collusion" with everything they had. Not just at the table, but outside of it. Player 1 would build an entire mono-blue counterspell deck just to stop me. His girlfriend would swing at me each turn with deathtouch creatures to force my hand. The buddy that brought me in built decks just to force me to discard. Then, when I died, they'd often just concede for the next game, or the boyfriend-girlfriend would immediately turn on the 3rd guy, run him out, and then they'd battle between each other for the next hour

My combos became swifter to get around this. Marchesa replaced Thrax to save my infect creatures. Grimgrin replaced Marchesa for gravecrawler combo. Mike and Trikes and tutors galore. Rough Alesha GY Stax decks started getting built.

I needed more help. I discovered this sub. I netdecked like a mother fucker.

I played /u/immoxnix 's Storm. I've played /u/cobblepott 's Karador. I've played /u/razzliox Jarad, I followed the cEDH tournament, and built whatever decks were winning. I built them all. I played them all. Budget versions to be sure, but it was enough.

The 3v1's didn't stop, but at least now it made sense. My tablemates improved at a slower pace to keep up. All three of them to set in their ways to go online and look for help I quickly surpassed their ability with my copied decks to stop me.

The games stopped being fun for everyone. I would win in 4-6 turns. They would bitch. They started putting rules in like "no combos before turn 6" and "can only kill 1 person a round".

I stopped playing with them for awhile. I was hooked on playing swift and efficient decks. I needed challenge. It took 3-4 months before I found a group that provided that.
>>
File: 1357691062533.jpg (3MB, 3872x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1357691062533.jpg
3MB, 3872x2592px
Should I gear my RG deck towards Xenagos "Target of every game" God or Mina&Denn Landfall+goodstuff?
>>
File: 1482867040157.jpg (36KB, 600x581px) Image search: [Google]
1482867040157.jpg
36KB, 600x581px
What the fuck is this autiatic blogging?
>>
>>51355025
If we ignore it maybe he'll go away
>>
File: Swamp_ALA.jpg (54KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
Swamp_ALA.jpg
54KB, 312x445px
>>51354394
I think I favor this one, although the one you posted was cool too. In this at least it's easy to see what is in the picture
>>
File: 1484979063428-v.jpg (282KB, 462x1045px) Image search: [Google]
1484979063428-v.jpg
282KB, 462x1045px
>>51354896
>>51354906
Who the fuck cares?
>>
File: 22.jpg (43KB, 336x469px) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
43KB, 336x469px
If my meta runs a lot of MLD this should be useful, right?

>>51355010

There's a lot of interesting things to do with M&D imo, but whatever you enjoy the most
>>
>>51354906
>>51354896
Stop posting anytime.
>>
>>51355359
Just build better decks. Play powerful low-cmc threats that make MLD disadvantage them more than you.
>>
>>51355359
Well, sure. Keep on the lookout for Sunder and Mana Vortex though
>>
File: 84.jpg (63KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
84.jpg
63KB, 312x445px
>>51355359
This is better
>>
>>51355025
>>51355100
>>51355177
what's your problem? too much social interaction on your favourite mongolian throat singing board?
i thought it was interesting
>>
>>51355510
Nobody asked for your life story, samefag.
>>
>>51352008
Good luck! I pulled some nice loot, but no Tezzeret sadly.
>>
>>51354489
Ahead of the curve, all of these are getting tossed into decks, universal solvent is probably never going to become expensive.
>>
>>51355510
Go post it on fucking reddit, you seem to love that place.
>>
>>51355510
No one asked for your story and definitely no one wanted it.
There's plenty of blog sites you can register into and maybe you'll find someone who cares. Doubtful, but maybe.
I don't want to hear random grandpas reminiscence about their childhood either.
>>
Any cool ideas for conspiracy cards like Sovereign's Realm, etc.?

I feel like they have wasted potential to be absolutely fucking bonkers.
>>
File: 137.jpg (75KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
137.jpg
75KB, 312x445px
>>51355359
The Xenagod-Variant I have drafted up is almost stricktly better, but due to Xenagod's nature, I'm really prone to getting targetted, but then I also get to use spicy stuff like this post-combat
>>
File: sacred-ground.jpg (67KB, 480x680px) Image search: [Google]
sacred-ground.jpg
67KB, 480x680px
>>51355359
I prefer this since it doesn't benefit your enemies. It's straight up "MLD at your own peril".
>>
>>51355742
To clarify, not for real EDH matchups, but moreso for shoot-the-shit EDH with extra zing when the pod is bored.
>>
>>51355510
Fuck off, what made you think we gave a fuck?
>>
>>51355781

>tfw finishing off 2 opponents with Chandra's Ignition in my Uril deck and swinging through the last guy's empty board.
>>
>>51355510
I'll suck your dick, you queer.
>>
>>51355833
I remember watching a bunch of kids find tons of conspiracies in the jank $0.25 box at my LGS and basically flipping out since you start with it for free at the start of the game.

Broke the news to them that those things aren't legal in normal magic (told em to just play however they like, but just so they know it isn't how it's supposed to work).
>>
>>51355510
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo
Follow the instructions thoroughly
>>
>>51353542
>by the time
Jeleva says hi and asks why you're waiting till turn 10 to cast Curse
>>
>>51355877
How old do you think they were? I don't imagine they were familiar with Limited judging from your story
>>
>>51355927
Fuck, I can barely tell the age of kids anymore, somewhere between 8-10 I guess. Had their parents there.
>>
>>51355800

nice
>>
>>51356004
Damn, I'm pleasantly surprised kids that young are playing Magic
>>
Is trying to Turnabout someone's mana generally pointless since they'll just tap all of it in response?
>>
I'm putting together a Temur Dragon Tribal deck for my best friend as a present and incentive to start playing EDH. I've cobbled together this shitshow from EDHrec, plus some of my own cards I'm going to give him. Could I get some recommendations on what to cut/include? It's a pretty casual playgroup, so whatever causes the most chaos will go down a treat.

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/intet-shenanragons/
>>
So, me and some friends are getting together to start an EDH league/organisation and apply for state funding. (The usual things, inclusive social interaction in a drug free environment, we already have a place to hold the meetups and a rather large playgroup.)

Basically, getting a small stipend to play magic like we normally would, but make it something anyone can join in on, put up some fliers at the LGS etc or make a facebook post or two and snatch up some potential EDH/Magic players that have nobody to play with.

Now, the question is what suggestions you guys have to spend said money on, or what to organize. First would probably be food for all those who participate, it would be a once per week thing.

EDH leagues with point systems have in my experience been unmitigated disasters. People will always go cutthroat the moment a prize is at stake, no matter the size.

I was thinking a league with those who are registered getting a precon EDH deck of their choice, and playing with those, with some sort of system for gradual improvements. Any ideas here?

I figured you guys would be the best to ask because you usually hate this kind of stuff/spoiler]
>>
>>51354571
Have you considered using Purphoros or the other gods in color? Erebos is indestructible card draw, Heliod helps with the go wide plan, and all help with Sphere of Resistance. Also, thoughts on using Crypt Ghast for ramp?
>>
File: lands.jpg (82KB, 668x310px) Image search: [Google]
lands.jpg
82KB, 668x310px
>>51350834
>>
Im thinking of a Jenara enchantress deck. The idea is for my commander to be a secondary wincon, while the main one will be my enchantments.
Do you guys think it can work?
>>
>>51356227
You obviously do it during their upkeep and if they do tap all their lands in response just tap all of their creatures.
>>
>>51350716
Borborygmos is my homie
>>
Is the EDH discord dead?
>>
File: le deckbox.png (3MB, 800x1852px) Image search: [Google]
le deckbox.png
3MB, 800x1852px
Hey guys deckbox building retard here, I finished another box project just now, posting some pics in case someone gives a shit. It fits around 950 cards, give or take, and it's very snug so the cards don't really move around at all while it's being carried. I was thinking of putting a carrying handle on it but not sure about that yet

Third pic also includes my previous project for scale and because I like showing off
>>
File: le deckbox.jpg (917KB, 800x1852px) Image search: [Google]
le deckbox.jpg
917KB, 800x1852px
>>51356719
oh god why the fuck did i save that as a png, here's a jpg version
>>
>>51356719
SHIT that look baller af
>>
>>51356719
It's useless without some kind of handle or other way to carry it. As is you will need to throw it in a bag or something to really go anywhere with it.
>>
>>51356881
>As is you will need to throw it in a bag or something to really go anywhere with it.

that's the plan, yeah. it's pretty resilient against water and stuff, but it's still probably not a good idea to carry it "bare" in my climate.
>>
>>51355563
i got a paradox engine promo at pre release so im pretty sure my lucks all tapped out
>>
>>51356719
do you take commissions?
>>
File: file.png (310KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
310KB, 312x445px
What are some good basic lands for our lord and saviour?
>>
>>51357023
islands, swamps, and mountains
>>
File: 1482865132070.jpg (31KB, 526x300px) Image search: [Google]
1482865132070.jpg
31KB, 526x300px
>>51355872
Wait, what?
>>
>>51356936
that would be a logistical nightmare for a multitude of reasons right now, so there's no way i could do commissions at the moment.

i'm still a beginner woodworker so i don't think i could provide a good product in a reasonable timeframe anyway
>>
>>51357023
Islands, Swamps, and Mountains.
>>
>>51357067
thats a shame
>>
>>51356581
This doesn't work. You choose the mode when you cast the spell, so they will know what you're doing before they tap out.
>>
>>51356581
You don't just get to change the mode you choose.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170123-083244.png (692KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170123-083244.png
692KB, 1440x2560px
>>51357123
>>51357102
/tg/ being fucking terrible at Magic as always.

Don't correct me if you're wrong retards.
>>
>>51357102
>>51357123
Except Turnabout is a not a modal spell
>>
>>51352248
Baral is a pretty good commander. Low cost with good abilities and good payoff. Yahenni can also be good as a monoblack Grave Pact/Voltron deck. Rishkar is even pretty decent but he's kinda just a worse Seton or Azusa or other big mana commander.

I just think it's lazy that they printed more monocolored commanders. I like monocolors in commander but we already have so many and they actually have a lot of diversity that we don't need more of them.
>>
>>51357153
>>51357157
So what happens is i cast the spell and go through with any responses and then choose afterwards?
>>
>>51357248
Yesh
>>
>>51356731
I could already imagine how awful dropping this thing on the way inside would be
>>
>>51357153
>>51357157
What about if you copy the spell? Same thing?
>>
File: 1484816565239.jpg (63KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1484816565239.jpg
63KB, 720x960px
Holy shit, Yahenni is pretty fun.

>last night built 2 monocoloured precons to play with my friend, one Rishkar ramp'n'stomp, the other Yahenni weenies and spot removal
>friend chooses Rishkar, I get Yahenni
>play a couple early cheap deathtouchers, drop Yahenni t3, didn't realize how big of a deal "it'd" be
>slap eternal thirst on "it"
>suddenly, I'm blowing up everything, +1/+1 counters are shooting out of my eyes, Yahenni very quickly becomes an indestructible monster Rishkar just can't deal with
Shit, well, I thought the decks were balanced against eachother, but apparently they aren't. At least my buddy has become a monoblack fag.
>>
>>51357324
Yup, when the copies resolve you choose what will be tap/untapped
>>
>>51357413
>big fat dumb dumbs vs. Spot removal
How the fuck did you think they would be balanced against each other?
>>
>>51357033
>>51357085
Pretty sure he means basic lands from specific sets.
>>
>>51357580
They would have been perfectly balanced, if Yahenni wasn't an indestructible fuck. The black deck has basically no giant creatures, and the big ones I included are painfully mediocre. If Rishkar got some early game creatures, I thought Yahenni would have been out-gassed, but I was wrong.

What other deck could I build to balance it out? Preferably monocoloured so it's both simpler to play, and I can save on the manabase.
>>
File: spiritmonger.jpg (30KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
spiritmonger.jpg
30KB, 223x310px
Is it good?
>>
>>51357622
Baral bounce&counters so Yaheeni can't grow too big?
>>
>>51357680
Yes. Back in 2001.
>>
So I really wanted to make a Voltrong deck as it is one of the Archtypes I don't ahve and isnt played much in my group.

I would have liked running Bant with Rafiq the Many but I don't want to invest in another 3+ color landbase again, especially if it doesn't work out in my meta.

Sigarda, Host of Herons looks pretty great though. Running her as enchantress voltron for ~$150 to start should give me enough budget for most of the "play enchant , draw a card" creatures.

Any other advice ofr building OG Sigarda
>>
>>51357685
Yes, but I don't have a Baral, and clearly counters is going to be stronger than spot removal. I wanted to make stompy aggro style decks because control seems a little... esoteric for someone coming from yugioh.

I was thinking Elesh Norn tokens and artifact ramp, to be honest. The second Elesh comes out, basically the whole monoblack weenies deck is shut down, and it`d also have access to some exile-based removal to get around the indestructible, but before that, Yahenni is going to cause some problems.

That way I could branch out, and throw some big bombs in the black deck, like necropotence and massacre wurm, while the general artifact synergy might compensate for Elesh`s huge cost. Maybe even some fun battle tricks like celestial flare.

I think the other option is to build Feldon looting effects and reanimator. While it`s going to be very strong, which I`m a little afraid of, spot removing Feldon will shut down the deck until he can hard cast some fatties, so it might be a little better balanced.
>>
>>51354896
>>51354906
Is this a new pasta that I missed?
>>
>>51354896
>>51354906
This is the stupidest blog post I've read in a long ass time.

tl;dr
>I'm a faggot who built infect as a noob, then lied to say it could beat anyone 3v1 because I have a small penis and like to make up stories.

A more realistic story would be:
>I built an infect deck, then pubstomped my friends
>they pounded me 3v1 until I built a more fun deck and stopped being a faggot with a cheap gimmick
>>
>>51357756
just a stupid plebbitor who thinks he's hot shit, nothing to see here, move along.
>>
>>51357756
It is now.
>>
File: 1477280009040.png (59KB, 171x346px) Image search: [Google]
1477280009040.png
59KB, 171x346px
>tfw Commander is the only game mode I still enjoy playing due to it being both fun and affordable
>>
>>51357974
Not really affordable, but
Ive always loved legendary creatures, and games larger than 1v1, so commander naturally is the format for me
>>
Does Ancient Tomb slot into most decks? Been thinking of picking up a few staple cards to aid in my brewing, so I don't need to order more copies whenever I get an itch.
>>
>>51358046
Ancient Tomb is lovely. I say do it. Worst case scenario it's a two-mana land that fits in okayish, best case scenario you open turn one with Tomb, Sol Ring, and another mana rock, start turn 2 with five mana before you even play a land.
>>
>>51357974
Me too, anon, me too. Quit 60-card some years ago when I learned combo decks are a thing. I like to play Magic, not shuffle my deck infinitely and play solitaire.
>>
File: IMG_2528.jpg (114KB, 600x444px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2528.jpg
114KB, 600x444px
Holy shit did anyone else notice before that Ionia is like the size of fuckimg skyscraper? That guy on the floating boulder is like a toy in comparison to her.
>>
>>51357413
So how did you built Yahenni? Just a fuckton of removal, etb creatures to sac, resurrect for value (and to protect Yahenni) and Grave Pacts?
>>
>>51358661
manlets, when will they learn?
>>
>>51358661
Iona* whoops.
>>
File: sapling-of-colfenor-cropped.jpg (139KB, 464x664px) Image search: [Google]
sapling-of-colfenor-cropped.jpg
139KB, 464x664px
>>51352550
Encountered a new problem, as a result of the markup on a certain rainforest website, I can only afford about 45-60 cards from this depending on which ones I get. What would you buy if you were on a tight budget?
>>
>>51358670
Well, I built an intentionally gimped deck to teach a new player, just as a warning.

In general, I have a TON of token producers. The idea is to play a bunch of cheap value deathtouchers, drop Yahenni, then just pop off spot removal until you can pound people for commander damage through a soft board state. Late game stuff all synergizes with Yahenni, so I'm running things like Reaper from the Abyss, Lim-Dul, and Avatar of Woe. I forget the name of it, but that 6cmc card that draws you a card whenever a creature dies is an all star, maybe Harvester of Souls or something? Smothering Abomination and shadows from the past are pretty good in tandem, but most of my removal is like Chainer's Edict, Innocent Blood, and Barter in Blood, along with some global -2/-2 effects.

If I were to make this into a competitive deck, it'd be more along the lines of surviving a wrath with Yahenni, and some reanimator. Right now, I built it with the intention of being upgraded either into big black tutors and necropotence, or a pure reanimator theme, though Yahenni seems to have some secret artifact synergy. Throwing Yahenni and Ob Nixilus Unshackled on the field together at the same time is surprisingly strong as well. Massacre Wurm and Blood Artist can combine with Yahenni to make people cry, through I intentionally didn't include that setup.

Really, it seems like this deck's biggest weakness is consuming your dudes too quick to dominate single combat. I wish I could splash white for the cheap wraths, but that would be too good.
>>
>>51352492
There's also an equipment that gives a creature trample and makes it so it can only be blocked by one creature. Effectively making her unblockable.
>>
>>51358952
desu i'd rather just be able to swing with impunity. This includes giving Kari vigilance, even if that doesn't synergize with Sword of the Paruns.
>>
Are there any new cards that go well with Vela? Revolt seems like it could combo well with Ninjitsu
>>
>>51359374
fatal push :^)
>>
>>51358661
It's much more obvious in her FTV printing, since it's from a ground perspective. But yeah, she's massive. I'm mad we didn't get an update on her in BFZ. I just wanted to see if she was still protecting the world even after she learned Emeria was fake.
>>
>>51359533
Isn't she the angel dying on Grip of Desolation?
>>
>>51359533
that and her squaring off against a titan would have been cool
>>
>>51359585
Oh no, Iona doesn't have the halo around her eyes. That looks like Emeria Angel. Iona is also titanic, rivalling the Eldrazi in size.
>>
>>51356357
Erebos is in there already. I've never thought about heliod, iroas, athreos, or mogis but I could see them being okay fits. The problem is that rare do I have enough permanents on the board to get devotion so they'd be mostly just enchantments.

>>51354848
Is that the only thing you don't like? did you stop reading the list there? I'm just going to say she does work for me. The land base is set up in such a way that her +1 can fetch me whatever color I need. Her -3 ussually become relevant if it isn't already when she enters either because she's fetched me enough swamps from her +1 or because I have Urborg pretty frequently. and her ult is relevant for the same reason her -3 is relevant. She's mostly in the deck from her +1 alone since it helps smooth out my land drops and makes the deck more playable.

But I'm curious what you would replace her with then if she's only for mono-black.
>>
File: apocarmageddon.jpg (52KB, 370x265px) Image search: [Google]
apocarmageddon.jpg
52KB, 370x265px
Friends of mine who mostly play casual and EDH want to buy a box to do some limited this week. They asked me to pick which set it was going to be. I'd like to convince them to pick Conspiracy 2 but they mostly want to know which has the best cards between Aether Revolt and Kaladesh. I don't know those sets, haven't bought any.

Can /EDHg/ advise?
>>
>>51359920
Why wouldn't you call it Apocageddon, or Armapocolypse? You could even get fancy and call it Armapocageddon.
>>
>>51359968
Because carmageddon is a good game.
>>
>>51359920
for drafting 3xKaladesh is fine

Aether Revolt is a smaller set so it isn't a good idea to draft it on its own

Conspiracy 2 is the superior draft format either ay
>>
>>51359994
It also has the best cards, what with all the good reprints.
>>
>>51360020
Alright. And between Kaladesh and Aether Revolt, which would have the best odds of getting them playable casual cards? I hear Kaladesh has more energy shenanigans which makes those cards more build-around and less likely to find their way into existing decks.
>>
>>51359920
Unless you want to play standard try really hard to convince them Conspiracy is better draft set. There are more EDH staples in Conspiracy 2 than in either Kaladesh or Aether. Also remind them Leovold is in Conspiracy and he is worth $50 normally and getting close to $200 in foil. They are way more likely to open a foil Leovold than any masterpiece. Foil Queen Marchesa was $50 last time I checked. There is a right answer and it is draft conspiracy

>that feel when shop doesn't have an uncommon you need from the set so you opened 15 pack of conspiracy and still didn't get the card you need.
>>
>>51359920
Aether revolt and kaladesh are about the same for casual playable cards, although AER might have an edge. Conspiracy is more fun to draft and has way more good cards for edh though, so that should be your pick.
>>
>>51360092
>>51360112
That's pretty much what I thought. I'll try to convince them. If they really want one of the newer sets, I'll at least push them towards Aether Revolt instead of Kaladesh.
>>
>>51360329
The guy buying the box has a Rafiq EDH deck so I sent him a link to Conspiracy 2's Berserk reprint. Best way I can think of to convince him.
>>
>>51350656
>Do you have pet cards or combos you use even though they're not necessarily the best?
Nigga I literally play Aboshan as my commander
>>
File: herald of anafenza.png (135KB, 223x311px) Image search: [Google]
herald of anafenza.png
135KB, 223x311px
>>51350656
>Do you have pet cards or combos you use even though they're not necessarily the best?
At first I only played this in Anafenza for flavor reasons but I now run it in 3 separate decks, I just really like it for some reason.
>>
>>51354705
>But get rid of invincible hymn for beacon of immortality, due respect for authority of the consuls.

I'll check up on those. I know I want Authority, but didn't pull one.

>The infect creatures seem out of place, replace them with drana's emissary and vampire nighthawk (serra ascendant if you're degenerate).

Yeah, the little guys were just there to be a distraction. Definitely replacing them. I'll keep Skittles, though.
>>
>>51360463
>1 drop
>creates a token
>also buffs itself
But that's actually good anon.
>>
>>51360463
>>51360556
If only Outlast wasn't sorcery-speed...
>>
>>51360556
It's extremely mediocre. But it lowers your curve, can feed your skullclamp, can trigger Ephara (where I run it) and is another way to win off something like Cathar's Crusade without overextending into a wrath.
>>
File: savage summoning.jpg (32KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
savage summoning.jpg
32KB, 223x310px
>>51360603
I fucking wish, the same way I wish dash would get more support.

>>51360637
>it's not good
>other than all these situations where it's good
It's good anon. It'd even be good in Ghave. It's just niche, like this bad boy.
>>
>>51360705
That and Autumn's Veil are p baller on my Animar deck. Instant speed with a free counter Animar for just an extra G? Sign me up!
>>
>>51360705
The question in the OP was
Herald of Anafenza is -playable- but in my mind, it's not even arguable that it's not great by EDH standards. It obviously has a few things going for it, and I do like playing it, which is why I run it in Anafenza, Ephara and Aurelia.

But seriously, we're not saying the card is awful. It's not. It's not awesome either.
>>
>>51354896
>cEDH
>competitive EDH
No one plays that right? I mean, everyone here is playing to have a good time with friends right?
>>
Guys, have I been dreaming or is there a spell that's basically a Genesis Wave except it takes your opponent's cards?
>>
File: anti-bullying-campaign.jpg (54KB, 350x300px) Image search: [Google]
anti-bullying-campaign.jpg
54KB, 350x300px
>>51360917
Having a good time and playing competitively are not mutually exclusive.
>>
File: villainous wealth.png (143KB, 223x311px) Image search: [Google]
villainous wealth.png
143KB, 223x311px
>>51360962
>>
>>51360991
Thanks. What's everyone's favourite non-white board wipes?
>>
File: jokulhaups.jpg (34KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
jokulhaups.jpg
34KB, 223x310px
>>51361064
>>
>>51361064
Reiver demon.
>>
>>51351461
Vialsmasher or Ydris for max ass
>>
Is anyone else's meta so fucked that you're pretty much forced to play infinite combos to even stand a chance of winning? I can't even theory craft a deck without throwing in some sort of infinite combo win-con anymore because I know that everyone in my meta just combos out to win.

I wanna build tribal humans but I know it'll get blown out unless I put something like Karmic Guide/Revilark in or some other bullshit combo.
>>
>>51361162
>I wanna build tribal humans but I know it'll get blown out unless I put something like Karmic Guide/Revilark in or some other bullshit combo.
Have you considered hatebears? It's much harder for people to combo if they have to fight through rest in peace, stony silence, thalia, spirit of the labyrinth, etc.
>>
>>51358661
Damn think of the size of that bitch's clit
>>
>>51361214
It's huge and I hear she's into pegging.
>>
>>51361198
Hatebears is a pretty good idea. I already have EMN Thalia in the deck but that's pretty much the only hatebear. RIP, Stony Silence, and spirit will probably give it a fighting chance.
>>
File: Wallpaper_Obliterate_1280x960.jpg (442KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Wallpaper_Obliterate_1280x960.jpg
442KB, 1280x960px
>>51361064
BTFO more UGx players than I can count, and it only gets better when you know they have countermagic in hand.
>>
File: WORLDFIRE.jpg (31KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
WORLDFIRE.jpg
31KB, 223x310px
>>51361064
Anything other than Worldfire is objectively wrong.
>>
>>51361410
Are you trying to set me up for a
>following the banlist huehue how does it feel to be a shitter we play with Power because we're not bads
retort when I point out it's banned in EDH?
>>
>>51361280
You can also build stax or stasis, it's the hardest counter to combo you can get. And if your playgroup combos off out of nowhere a lot they shouldn't complain about stax.
>>
>>51361457
No it definitely deserves to be banned. At my LGS there'd a variant of EDH where you can play cards that are on the EDH ban list and I've had some fun with Worldfire and Biorhythm. idk why the guy that runs the tournaments doesn't want to ban them kek
>>
>>51361064
Toxic Deluge, it's cheap at 3 mana and if you have big enough dudes you can tailor it to wipe everyone's board except you. Decree of Pain is close second since it's another really versatile wrath that can be used in 2 ways and you even get to draw a bunch of cards.
>>
>>51361563
Sorry I doubted you. I'd like to try EDH without a banlist at some point. I'm really curious how hard Recurring Nightmares would be to deal with, a lot of the people in my group would like to see it unbanned but I've never experienced it.

I have experience playing with Prime Times unbanned and they weren't impossible to deal with either.
>>
>>51361064
Mutilate.

>what do you mean my board of hexproof indestructible creatures get -7/-7? That's fucking bullshit.
>>
>>51361617
The thing I dislike about mutilate is it can't save you from someone having a strong start followed by MLD. That's why I prefer toxic deluge. If your meta has no MLD however, Mutilate's always a good option in monoblack (or any black-based deck that puts a premium on tutoring urborg-coffers)
>>
>>51361521
I wanna go with a more tribal route than stax desu. Here's the list I've been brewing up if you wanna take a look.

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/27-12-16-sigardas-humans/

>>51361595
The first week the guy began running the tournaments people were abusing the absolute fuck out of Prophet and Trade Secrets. The format also only uses the modern card pool so older cards like Recurring Nightmares are banned by default for being outside of the card pool. Primetime was pretty relevant in the meta at the beginning but it lost its luster of being an OP banned card when people realized it dies to most spot removal.
>>
>>51361671
I recommend flexible sweepers like Austere Command and mana denial like Armageddons to give your deck an edge in a combo-heavy meta. The list looks pretty fun, but it will be challenging to play in the type of playgroup you described. It is however a fun challenge if you're up for it, you can't expect to win a ton but the victories will feel great.
>>
>>51356693
Nope its still going
>>
>>51361715
Should I built Athreos life drain or Rakdos Vampire tribal?
>>
>>51361064
The Great Aurora
>>
>>51362122
If you want to fuck with combo decks, Athreos probably gives you more tools to do so. Don't leave home without your Mindslicer.
>>
>>51362122
Didn't mean to reply. Just a general question. Sorry
>>
>>51362173
>Don't leave home without your Mindslicer.
>tfw should have bought a set before the spike
Fuck speculators. Have you guys looked recently at Walking Ballista? Shit's ridiculous and we're not even past the PT
>>
>>51362205
Walking ballista doesn't even seem that good.
>>
File: predict-cropped.jpg (69KB, 464x664px) Image search: [Google]
predict-cropped.jpg
69KB, 464x664px
>>51350656
Run it in every blue deck I shuffle up. Great against tutors or just to filter draws
>>
File: HOLYFUCKKKLMAOO.jpg (13KB, 354x360px) Image search: [Google]
HOLYFUCKKKLMAOO.jpg
13KB, 354x360px
>>51362205
I preordered mine for $3, going straight into kraj, combos with phyrexian devourerer while kraj is on field (similar to trike)

I thought I was getting ripped at my 3 dollar preorder
Any idea if it's going to stay that pricey?
>>
>>51352260
Strionic Resonator
>>
>>51362205
>Walking Ballista
Yes I have. How in god's green fuck is that more expensive than a 1G instant that gives all your permanents hexproof and indestructible.

Personally I thought the new Ajani was going to be more expensive, but I guess since it doesn't ult with doubling season the turn it comes out, it's inherently weaker.
>>
>>51362531
>>51362475
People are seeing Hangerback and freaking
>>
>>51362507
Not sure, Seasons Past was expensive for a long time before backing up to 1 dollar

>>51362531
People are more interested on Fatal Pushing shit, if the 1G instant get into sideboards in respo9nse it's gonna shoot up as well.
>>
>>51362205
>Play Rakdos
>Want it because colourless X cost and a pinger in one!
Huh, this seems like a janky rare, it'll probably only be a cou-
>$20
Fuck.
>>
>>51362546
Do you understand why that Heart of Kiran thing is so expensive? I get that it's good with planeswalkers, but it really doesn't seem like a gamebreaker worth as much as Elesh Norn.

>>51362559
To be fair, fatal push is game warping. I'm happy to have it, but wizards knew what they were doing. I cracked exactly one in a box. The first thing I thought when I saw Heroic Intervention was I guess Gruul/Naya MLD just became a thing.
>>
>>51362609
>Heart of Kiran
>EIGHTEEN DOLLARS
what. the. fuck.
>>
>>51362609
Its not god IMO. Itll drop fast I think.
>>
>>51362626
>>51362628
In other news, hold on to your kaladesh/shadows block lands. They're going to be pricey.

Also, Torrential Gearhulk spiked up again, and Panharmonicon is worth more than Aetherwork Marvel. And buy as many selfless squires as you can if they drop below $5.
>>
>>51362695
Standard players have no sense of budget, do they?
>>
>>51362725
Course not. The last couple years of standard have been a rich mans games.
>900$ dark jeskai cause of jace
>>
>>51357974
Yeah me too. Edh night was what i loomed forward to all week for about a year then ass clowns like >>51350719 show up with their quadruple digit price tag spike ass decks and want to ruin everything
>>
>>51359374
Disappearing act is p good, although I think that's Kaladesh
>>
>>51362725
>Standard players have no sense
Fixed that for you anon. I wanted to get into standard for a long time because there's a relatively big community where I live. Then Liliana the last Hope and grim flayer became things. I get that they have some fringe playability in other formats, but as if I'm going to pay between $180-200 for a playset of a profoundly mediocre planeswalker, or $100 for a BG 4/4 that buffs your yard.
>>
jarad or mazirek?
>>
>>51362886
Meren
>>
>>51362902
no thanks, i dont rape dogs
>>
>>51362920
pussy wont fuck a dog psh
>>
File: 238.jpg (38KB, 336x469px) Image search: [Google]
238.jpg
38KB, 336x469px
>>51357023
>>
File: 289.jpg (43KB, 336x469px) Image search: [Google]
289.jpg
43KB, 336x469px
>>51362968
>>51357023
>>
>>51362205
It's a Triskelion but with X in the cost, it's not really something to freak out about
>>
>>51362886
Skullbriar
>>
File: 295.jpg (48KB, 336x469px) Image search: [Google]
295.jpg
48KB, 336x469px
>>51357023
>>51362968
>>51363041
>>
File: 79.jpg (49KB, 336x469px) Image search: [Google]
79.jpg
49KB, 336x469px
>>51361064

Someday I'll get an alter of this guy
>>
>>51358682
The guy is 5"9' and Iona is 6"
>>
File: bane.jpg (46KB, 691x624px) Image search: [Google]
bane.jpg
46KB, 691x624px
>>51363410
>This guy is 5 inches and 9 feet and Iona is 6 inches
>>
>>51356422
What set are these from?
>>
>>51363589
odyssey, you philistine
>>
>>51363450
Well, excuse me for not using american blips correctly. It was a first time for using a bad measurement system.
>>
File: Patriarchs_Desire.jpg (28KB, 300x228px) Image search: [Google]
Patriarchs_Desire.jpg
28KB, 300x228px
could use some tips for my cabal themed deck it has a bunch of control stuff there but need some more cunty cards

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/cabal-iron-fist/
>>
>>51359533
>ground perspective
I always imagined it as the little human's perspective on the floaty rock
>>
>>51363880
>no Cabal Coffers
3/Cabal
you can do better
>>
>>51361671
If the user is doing it right, there will be exactly 0 times you have priority and recurring nightmare is in play for you to interact with. Countermagic and "X card cannot be played" is the only way to work around it.
>>
File: Toshiro Umezawa.jpg (75KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
Toshiro Umezawa.jpg
75KB, 312x445px
Looking for some Feedback on this Toshiro Deck
>http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/toshiro-valuetown/

I'm sure it's not optimized, as much of it was just pulled from things I already own, but if you'd like to offer suggestions, I'm happy to hear them.
>>
File: Gwafa Hazid, Profiteer_C16.jpg (52KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
Gwafa Hazid, Profiteer_C16.jpg
52KB, 312x445px
OK so

How does gwaffy H win?

I want to build "detention sphere- the deck", but I really don't know what I'm looking for to win. Original thoughts were darksteel reactor and azors elocutors, but now I'm thinking maybe I put in soul sisters and other scaling lifegain over time effects and the three or four life gain win conditions.

Obviously 80% of nonlands in deck is arrest / grasp of fate style cards and counterspells,with a lifegain package subtheme. Am I missing anything?
>>
>>51364031
would recommend innocent blood 1 black each player sacs can be useful
>>
My only commander deck. I love her. Haven't updated it in a couple months though

https://www.mtggoldfish.com/deck/454357#paper
>>
>>51364093
had a similar problem with gwafa once people get wind of you putting azor's down they start trying to get rid of you
>>
>>51364154
Do you think all soul sisters and other scaling lifegain would help? If you're running felidar soverign, test of endurance, aetherflux resevoir, and celestial convergence
>>
>>51364093
Are you running Propaganda, Ghostly Prison, Norn's Annex? If you're going to go for the Elecutors plan, you want to be as pillowforty as possible.

Most pillowfort or Group Hug decks try to win with some kind of combo.
>>
Is Kruphix, God of Horizons worth playing (not as a commander) even if you can't reliably turn it into a creature?
>>
>>51364340
Oh, most people actively try not to turn their gods into creatures, since it turns on more removal.
>>
Been a while since I shared a list here. So, my latest brew is a really cheap Ephara deck made from random bulk rares and jank I had lying around (don't mind the Wallet Sculptor, that one was a gift).

R8, h8? Thoughts to improve on it? Is it alright or completely unplayable?
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/ephara-god-of-jank/
>>
>>51357680
>Kev Walker take on Spiritmonger
>it's shit

Much like Siege Rhino, can't all be winners I suppose.
>>
>>51357023
Whatever you want as filler until Ahmonkhet is out.
>>
>>51363185
I've been thinking of commissioning a doom alter for him.
>>
>>51357067
Well then I guess the only solution is to hunt you down and befriend the shit out of you.
>>
>>51362145
No one expects a total field wipe in mono G.
>>
>>51362725
I do. The most expensive part of my deck is push, but then again I like to come up with weird fringe decks.
>>
File: ephara.jpg (37KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
ephara.jpg
37KB, 223x310px
>>51364527
Don't mind me, just trying to get some (You)s.
>>
Looking for a card to replace Ophiomancer in my Cabal deck. Preferably with the same cmc. Any suggestions?
>>
>>51365867
I think Ophiomancer looks great for your list, not sure why you want to replace it. You already have most of the token-creating 3-drops I can think of so I'd probably add something like Grim Haruspex for the card draw.
>>
>>51364527
I don't have much to say about your deck but you reminded me of an Ephara pillowfort deck I once had the displeasure of playing against that cast humility followed by dovescape to devolve the entire game into fucking birds. And earlier in the game he had played honor of the pure so all of his birds were better than our birds

Man fuck humility.
>>
>>51366044
That sounds like the kind of shit I'd like to pull if I owned Humility. Most of my wins just involve Dictate of Heliod or Cathar's Crusade with loads a tokens.
>>
>>51364527
I'd replace akroan horse with stitcher's apprentice. It's some spicy jank and akroan horse is dependant on your opponent keeping the horse and gives every other opponent the tokens too.
>>
>>51366044
>>51366071
Dovescape + Guile for Maximum Bird-Lock
>>
>>51366142
Jank as fuck, I like it.
>>
>>51366037
I haven't posted a list on this thread, I am running Haruspex.
>>
>>51364527
Augur of Bolas seems terrible with only 16/99 things to hit.

I'd probably add more repeatable non-creature ways to make creatures. Springjack pasture, Mobilization, Kjeldoran Outpost. Being able to reliably pop out some tokens while drawing cards seems good.

I would probably err on running ETB creatures over spells anyway. Selfless squire instead of Comeuppance, Duplicant instead of a removal spell, etc.

Winding Canyons seems good to play your shit at instant speed.
>>
Is Sorin, Grim Nemesis good for Marduchesa?
>>
>>51366313
Ah, there was another cabal list earlier in the thread, I just thought that was you. Priest of Gix maybe? I like that card.
>>
>>51366354
Yeah, my spell count is probably too low for Augur. I'll see about replacing it. I do want to get my hands on a Springjack Pasture and Kjeldoran Outpost. I tried mobilization and it turned out a bit too slow. I generally have an easy enough time keeping the Ephara triggers coming once I stabilize, my issue is generally surviving to turn 5 to start milking that value.

Selfless Squire is some really fucking sweet tech, it's my first time seeing that card and I'll definitely try to get my hands on one. Thanks.
>>
>>51366443
>>51366443
>>51366443
>>
>>51366392
Priest of Gix looks pretty good. Rotlung Reanimator also seems good, but I only have 2 other clerics in my deck.
>>
>>51366387
I play it
>>
>>51366430
Seht's Tiger is another one that's pretty neat as a psuedo-fog. Randomly blanks other shit too.

Once you're loaded up on etb creatures, it probably a good idea to put in some ways to reuse them, like Erratic Portal, or Crystal Shard. Maybe Riptide Laboratory depending on how many wizards you end up with.
>>
>>51366589
Oooh, Seht's Tiger and Crystal Shard are definitely going in. Good suggestions there. Do you have an Ephara / UW blink deck yourself?
>>
>>51366664
No, but it's one of the players in a playgroup I used to play in had one.
Thread posts: 341
Thread images: 62

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.