[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

desolatormagic mtg general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

hory shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEg0kuqcykY
>>
A thread for Des? I wanna see where this goes!
>>
>>51364811
is he autistic?
>>
>>51364877
Probably, or maybe he understands how youtube works and comes up with all of his crap just to get attention.
>>
File: Desulator nightmare.jpg (218KB, 750x422px) Image search: [Google]
Desulator nightmare.jpg
218KB, 750x422px
>>
At some point you have to wonder if Desolator is starting these threads.
>>
>>51365573
Good meme
>>
>>51365573
Took me a while to get it, am I an altismo?
>>
File: 1459282955359.jpg (17KB, 268x284px) Image search: [Google]
1459282955359.jpg
17KB, 268x284px
>>51365573
>>
Reminder that he only does this because it makes him mad money.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VpcQ7Nwm6U
>>
>>51364717
>Falling for the troll
>Giving him viewbux
>>
>>51364717
>response to all my haters and idiots out there
>38 min
>>
>>51366202
I wish he made shorter videos
>>
>>51366219
his absolute raging and contradictions just makes my head want to explode
>>
File: GOAWAY.jpg (27KB, 656x770px) Image search: [Google]
GOAWAY.jpg
27KB, 656x770px
>>51366202
>You think I care about your comments, you think I take 'em personaly
>38min rant about mean comments
>>
>>51366344
>"my decks are amazing"
>"I don't give a fuck about the pros! They all cheat and stack the deck. If I played in a tournament I would win"
>"I don't have time to care about deck building because I work 8 hours a day!"
This one I find hilarious. I'm a cook. I work 12 hours a day on average with no breaks and by the grace of god I get Friday nights off occasionally for FNM. How do I have time to build decks and be doesn't?
>"I don't have time!" (Puts out at least 7 videos a week ranting and rambling about mtg)
>"I only delete comments of people being mean!" (Proceeds to call people fucking idiots if they disagree with him in the comments section and screams about how all netdeckers are ruining the game"

I could go on all day, but those are my personal favorites.
>>
>>51366725

All this just because "Some people don't like playing like you do" doesn't compute with him.

He is super aspergers, this makes it really obvious. What he says are all signs of the stubborness and inability to understand other people, common to Aspergers. And he was cleary bullied and has a huge chip on his shoulder from it.

If he's trolling, he's amazing.
>>
>>51366968
>If he's trolling, he's amazing.
No, he's really basic. The issue is that the internet now entertains more people than it ever has and almost all of them are too new and too dumb to see what's going on.
>make controversial and sometimes even contradictory statements
>make entire videos about those
>LARGE CAPITAL LETTERS TO ATTRACT MAXIMUM ATTENTION
>shills his stuff through the common channels so he develops a stigma
>people flock by the thousands to see his stupidity
The formula is ancient and he isn't doing anything interesting to it. He's literally pretending to be retarded to make money and it works.
>>
>>51367068

No, this feels different. It's not just "Angry guy". That is a basic technique, "infamy > fame" and the like.

He's all in on the "Angry autist" vibe. All of it lines up perfectly, his traits. Stubborness, Chip on his shoulder, constant "I'm better than you, not bragging though" attitude.

The bullied autist kid, down to a tee.
>>
>>51364717
I unironically enjoy Des and there's nothing you can do to stop me.
>>
>>51367538

So?

He's an angry autist that refuses to budge and gets super mad. You're supposed to enjoy it, it's in our nature. That's why he's popular.

We're drawn to people that shout loud, bold and contradictory statments.

I find it funny to an extent, but I don't watch him too much.
>>
>>51364717
I've never watched this guys shit but wow. He's autistic as hell.

If you don't have the time to be a good mtg player then don't sit there making fucking videos.
>>
File: SpypyroHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.jpg (35KB, 483x533px) Image search: [Google]
SpypyroHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.jpg
35KB, 483x533px
This fuckin guy.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.