[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Inquisitorial Penal Regiment /tg/: I See Fields Of Heresy! Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 362
Thread images: 4

File: 1434015570005.jpg (69KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1434015570005.jpg
69KB, 800x600px
Well, the Navy's bombardment of the planetary capital has stopped... Suppose that means it's our turn to lead the charge!
------------------------------------------------------------
1d4Chan: https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Campaign:Penal_regiment_designation_/tg/

Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/40k_penal_regiment.

FAQ:
>Why don't you guys move to quest?
We're not a quest that's why. Quests are directed by a single GM giving choices to the players, this is completely freeform.

>Then what the fuck is this?
Somewhat of a campaign of crack-infused free-form roleplay set in the grim darkness of the far future.

>When do you guys make these threads?
Usually mondays at 4PM GMT, but they sometimes extend to Tuesdays if we got caught in the middle of something when the thread died and it was too late to make another one the same day.

>Can I join in?
Sure, just think of a character and have fun, you can find most info in 1d4chan albeit it's ussually a little bit out of date in comparison to where the threads are.

>Is there any requirement in character creation.
Not really, we've had Xeno infiltrators, Chaos infiltrators, Villains, Heroes, Normal Guardsmen, Crazed Guardsmen, Assassins, Psykers, Space Marines, Inquisitors, Squats... just think whathever and join the fun.

>Is it allowed to have more than a single character?
Yes as long as you don't use it to powerplay.

>So how you guys do the playan'?
We tend to use spoilers for OOC chat, but nothing is set in stone.
We tend to use greentexts for describing a character's actions, but again nothing is set in stone.
Use d20s for combat checks and d100s for other things you want to roll, higher Is better.
It's important to know that the regiment is now in the employ of a radical Ordo Xenos Inquisitor, with influence from an Ordo Malleus Inquisitor and under the watch of an Ordo Hereticus Inquisitor. Yes we've been through a lot of shit.
>>
>the dust and smoke from the artilery settles, the way to the city, once a green luscious forest is now nothing but barren craters and smoking husks, the city lies in wait and silent, hiding many dangers for any to approach

>the air echoes with chuckling of dark gods, and the distant bellowing of far more savage ones
>>
>>51357866
>She'd let out a low whistle at the sight before her, before a thought suddenly crosses her mind.

Didn't Command say that this is where most of Ultima Setemtnum's pay stubs are stored? Might it have been a bad idea to let the Navy bomb the living hell out of it?
>>
>>51357922
>Jogging alongside a Chimera, Malak would glance over towards the trooper.

Then you'd best hope your pay records are in some stasis vault deep beneath the city. Cause I don't think they survived otherwise.
>>
>he observes the advancing imperials with a sneer from his hq in the city, he turns over to the ork mek by his side

Wait untill they pass the demolished wall into the city before signaling the rest of your greenskin lot.

Meanwhile il get into position with my men.
Do not fail me, ork.

>he turns around and walks off with his bodyguard retuine
>>
>>51357866
Well... That makes up for less cover... This be getting interesting...
>>
>>51358108
Oi'! You dun't get ta tell da Orkz with ta do!

>The Ork would seem rather angry towards the heretic General at first, but then would seem to be confused. One of the "fingers" on his Powaklaw scratching the side of his head.

...Atleast... I dun't t'ink youz can... But I'll let da Boss knowz! I t'ink he said somf'ing bout a "Nasty surporse"? I dun rememb'ah...
>>
>>51357866
>They pass through the wasteland, Alexei sighs and Deckard whistles
Alexei:"Such ruin..."
>>
>>51357922
>>51358026
>>51358140
>>51358191

>they can see a single nurgling waddling up into the path of the imperials and plant a small banner into the ground
>on it the symbol of nurgle flaps in the wind
>the nurgling raises his little obsese hands and screeches in a taunt
>>
>>51358181
>A heavy powaklaw would smack harshly into the back of the MekBoyz head. Sending him flying a good dozen feet, before hitting a wall.

Ah course 'e can't tell da Orkz with ta do! We'z da Orkz! Only Orkz who are bigga den you can tells ya what ta do, ya brain dead git!

>The MekBoy would struggle to stand up after this blow he'd received.
>"Stupid, stupid! Oi'z shoulda knew day one boss! I swearz I did! I swearz it!'

Woteva! Just keep ya dumb arse awayz from me!

>>51358108
>He'd turn to face the General at this point.

An' don't you worries ya little head off. I'z got a plan so cunnin'ly brutal, dat even dem der' Imperial Boyz won't und'ahstand it! 'ell! Even I don't know if I do! All I knowz is it's gonna be fun ta watch! He he he...
>>
>>51358238
>Stares at it for a long moment
... I can't help but find this both ridiculous and adorable at the same time...
>>
>>51358238
"Oh yeah! Well your mother uses vody deodorant and is a perfect, non-decaying being!"
>he yells at it
>>
>>51358140
I wouldn't exactly say it's going to be "Interesting"... Deadly... But certainly NOT interesting...
>>
>the astartes drop pods scream through the atmosphere towards the heretic-held capital
>>
>>51358191
>Isabelle has remained rather quiet since the slap and proceeding argument she had received upon first seeing her brother , Malak.
>The fight hadn't gone well, with Malak having been angry at not only signing up for the Guard, but for having signed up with a regiment now traveling with Theta Gamma.
>His words had been hurtful, with his anger never before seen by her.
>Upon seeing the sight of the ruined city ahead of them through one of the Chimera's gunports, Isabelle would be left almost speechless.

I-its horrible...
>>
>>51358238
>Isabelle: "What exactly is that foul looking creature?"

>Malak:"Damn Nurglings... As if the Orks and traitor Guard hadn't been bad enough..."

>Melissa:"Shouldn't we kill it? I mean, it's a chaos creature, right?"
>>
>>51358279
>>51358312
>>51358441

>REEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAA
>The nurgling starts a valiant charge
>>
>>51358238
>"Dat's it ya stupid Gretchen lookin' Chaos F'ing... Just pull em inta da city just a Li'l bit more... Den the real foightin' can start..."
>>
>>51358481
Can I keep it?
>>
>>51358488
was meant for >>51358441
>>
>>51358451
>"No! No! NOOOOOO! DON'T CHARGE EM YA STUPID GIT! DAT ain't Cunnin'ly brutal, or burtally Cunnin'ly! Dat just stupid is wot dat is!"
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>51358451
>he yelps amd fires at it
"EEK!"
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>51358488
I don't think that's something the Inquistor would allo-

>She'd see it charging towards them.
>She'd open fire upon the little bastard.
>>
Rolled 55 (1d100)

>>51358540
>sighs and takes the gun from him
>roars at the nurgling
>roll 100 to intimidate
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>51358451
>He'd open fire upon the thing as well.
>>
>>51358409
What is it like? What do you see?
>The chained psyker has turned his slitlessly masked face toward her
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>51358451
>Pulling up her Plasma gun. She'd aim it at the foul little Chaos beast, and fire.
>>
>>51358451
>Opens his arms as if preparing to hug the little manifestation of sickness
Come here you cute lil' bugger!
>>
>>51358540
>>51358543
>>51358559

>the shots miss the little critter as it charges trough the hail of fire
>>51358552
>it slows down a bit, thinking grampa nurgle is calling for dinner
>>51358576
>and immediately gets bleached into the warp with a well aimed plasma shot

>the path ahead is clear
>>
>>51358601
Aww... Why does this happen every time I want to get a pet?
>>
>>51358601
>the drop pods crash Into the city, letting loose a full demi-company of marines
>>
>>51358628
>Slinging the rifle over his shoulder, she'd do a quick jog over to Ragaa. Her lips so to his ear that he can feel her warm breath as she whispers something along the lines of---
>"If you wanted a pet, all you have to do is say the word next time we're on the ship..."
>>
>>51358628
>She'd let out a girlish giggle, before moving back from him.

Besides. I doubt you'd want a manifestation of death and disease as a pet anyways. Don't do the body good, unlike one of my meals!
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>51358792
>Heretic General Bullock
>he twtiches and looks at what's going on, upon seeing the drop pods he curses and rips his jacket open in rage, drawing his power sword

WE FEAST AGAIN MARTHA, BLOOD GUARD, KILL! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

>The general is overtaken by khorne's rage as he and his bodyguard draw their weapon and run into the streets with the nearby cultissts

>the general and his guard charge at the marines (one turn to reach melee range)
>the heretic snipers and shooters open fire from las and stubber weaponry from fortified garrisoned buildings all around the marines(rollin)
>>
>>51358811
I'll have 'ta keep that in mind.
>>51358834
Well, my uncle managed to make ointment out o' 'em. Closed wounds nicely, although the fever and the boils weren't worth it.
>>
>the previously quiet city suddenly has sounds of gunfire from it, the regiment best make hurry before the marines are overwhelmed
>>
>>51358576
>>51358601
>One of Malak's brows would raise slightly as he stares at the Plasma scorched spot that the little daemon had once been.
>Maybe he'd been to tough on her?
>He'd shake his head of these thoughts.
>There was no way he was going to let her stay in the Guard! She shouldn't be wearing Flak armor and carrying a Plasma gun with her! And as soon as he was out of this hell hole, he'd pull every string he could to get her shipped back home.
>>
>>51358876
>Upon hearing the sounds of gun fire, Malak would silently curse his luck, before turning to the guard and scions around him.

Keep your heads down, and your eyes open! Whatever riled up the Traitors could be nearby!

>He'd turn to one of the Scions near him.

Take a squad into that building over there, and keep an eye open for trouble. You see anything, you let me know.

>"Understood!"
>>
>>51358964

>if they passed into the city, that's where the Ork's job is to attack en masse
>>
>>51358876
>>51358858
>With the Imperial forces having passed the checkpoint, the Cunnin'ly brutal Kommando, Sneaky Snek, would send the "Signal".
>The Signal being the use of several hundred pounds of fireworks with Gretchen attached to them.
>>
>>51359005
>A massive blast of light fills the sky. The glowing debris that follows is shaped like the face of Micheal B'Ork.
>Not a heartbeat later, the collective snarls and shouts of several hundreds Orks screaming their warcry can be heard throughout the city. Their voices coalescing into one mighty voice, as a single word is heard---

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH~!!!
>>
>>51359005
>he sees this
"Uhh...lads...do you think that might mean something?"
>he stares blankly
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>51358858
Kill the heretic!
>Behrend uses his jump pack to close the distance and makes a diagonal slash at Bullock
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>51358858
Kill the heretic!
>Behrend uses his jump pack to close the distance and makes a diagonal slash at Bullock
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>51359097
>Heretic General Bullock

>the heretic is in such a furious rage he does not stop his attack even as he is struck by the space marine
>the wound pours blood as it rends trough his chest armor and leaves a red streak on his torso
>his own chainsword swings at the spacemarine in a rage fueled uppercut
>>
>>51359054
"Oh! Oh I see then! Hey fellas, we're advancing in the wrong way, we're supposed to be going the opposite way!"
>he turns around and speeds, nervously whistling
>>
>>51359054
>Charging out Into the streets from, as well as even through nearby buildings, are hundreds of Orks of all kinds, ranging from Sluggas to Nobs, Lootas too Shootas, Burna boyz to Zappa Boyz, and even the sight of a few MegaNobs and Storm Boyz. Their weapons firing upon the unsuspecting 'Umies before them!
>Pulling up the rear, and breaking through just as many walls as it's foot bound comrades, can be heard the rumbling of an Ork Stompa!
>>
>>51358858
>Sir! Enemy leader spotted in the open
How observant.
Guardsmen aim!
Fire!
>>
>>51359208
>A firm hand would grab hold of the cowardly man's shoulder.

I don't suppose you were just about to try turning tail and running... Were you? Because that would be bad...
>The man would feel a pistol pushed against his side.

Very bad...
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>51359235
I said fire! You greenhorns!
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>51359157
>Behrend takes a hit, but it does not manage to make it through his armor

>he makes a swipe at Bullock's legs
>>
>>51359250
"I...I'm going to presume that is indeed a gun i feel and you are not just happy to see me"
>he chuckles nervously
>>
>>51359298
Oh, but I am happy to see you trooper. Happy to see you fight and die for your Emperor, that is. Which is what you were about to do, wasn't it?
>The gun's barrel would push firmly against where the man's back, as if to emphasize what he should be doing.
>>
>>51359336
"Indeedily sir. Oh and..."
>he swings his butt as he walks forward towards the battlefield
"I'll see you in your tent after the battle"
>>
Rolled 14, 13, 15, 3 = 45 (4d20)

>>51359263
>The Ork StormBoyz would quickly attempt to jump their way into melee with the Lt. And his men. First roll, should they fail, their attack is roll loses 5 (which is the second roll).
>Several groups of Orks would begin firing upon the Imperial vehicle column. Third roll.
>Seeing the sight of Space marine droppods, the Stompa would begin firing missiles at what they assume to be their drop site. Fourth roll at -2
>>
Rolled 9, 8 + 3 = 20 (2d20 + 3)

>>51359287
>Heretic General Bullock
>his legs suddenly get seperated at the knees and he falls before snapping out of the rage inducted stupor, going pale

Get the general out of here!
>one of his guard bends down to pick him up
>>51359263
>but gets riddled by holes and falls dead on the general
>some other heretic drags him off into a house with a tunnel entrance, leaving a trail of blood behind

>the rest of the guard swarm Behrend in suicidal rage (+3 to their attack roll, +3 for attack rolls against them

>>51359263
>the heretic garrison fires back at Lt.Rex and his men

(first roll suicidal bodyguard with+3, second roll heretic garrison, no benefit)
>>
>>51359364
>The Major would let out a sigh, before pulling for his Exitus rifle, and making his way towards some higher ground from whence to more easily pick off Orks from.
>>
>the Vox crackles to life as a calm pilot starts speaking
This is Combat air to ground Squadron Doberman on approach, break. All ground forces be advised that air strikes have been green lit, break. Mark troubled targets in red smoke, Over
>a Quad of Vendettas starts up high in the clouds, spotting potential targets for strafing runs
>>
Rolled 4, 17, 7 + 3 = 31 (3d20 + 3)

>>51359424
>Behrend's battle brothers join him in combat
>together they engage the traitors in melee combat
>>
>>51359448
>He'd answer the message as he finally reaches a decent vantage point.

Understood Squadron leader. I'll provide targets as you go. Just follow the big red dot.

>Squadron now has +1 to attack rolls so long as the Major continues to spot.
>>
>>51359424
>once again, Behrend takes a hit from a traitor weapon
>this time it draws blood, but he does not appear to be fazed
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>51359479
>Blood guard
>the mortal heretics are slain to the last

>the last one drops his trentch knife and pulls the pin on a plasma grenade
BLOOD FOR THE BLOO G-

>bang
>roll for damage
>>
>>51359509
Roger that Major. Pick a target and consider it gone. We're setting up for an attack run.
>The vendetta's pull a wide loop, preparing to do an initial dive on their targets.
>>
Rolled 15, 11 = 26 (2d20)

>>51359424
Die you scum sucking sewer dwellers!
Return fire!

>>51359403
>notices the green tide crashing into the line cutting down a trooper
Fix Bayonets!
Reform firing line!
Cover the left flank!
Suppressing fire!
>>
Rolled 8, 7, 13, 20, 3 = 51 (5d20)

>>51359424
>Some of the Orks would notice the Traitor forces retreating.

>"Oi! Dem der' 'Umies is retreatin'! Is day a bad sign fer' us?"
>This Ork would receive a smack to the head for his "thinking".
>"No ya git! Dey's just useless 'Umies is all! Don't mean nof'ing special!"
>"Oi'z guess youz roight! Afta allz, you'z the biggest Ork i'z can see!"
>"Yer' damn roight I am! Now keeping foightin', or I'llz give ya'z anuda smack ta da noggin'!

>With this, the Orks would begin firing upon the regiment, and the Space marines.
>Several Warbikez would attempt to fire upon Behrend and his squad. First roll.
>Several Boyz would charge towards Ragaa. Their eyes filled with intent to kill. Second roll.
>Several Orks would charge towards Malak and his men. Third roll.
>The Stompa would fire it's 'attlin' Gun at the space marines. Fourth roll.
>Several Orks would attempt to fire their Shootas at Deckard. Last roll
>>
Rolled 7, 14 + 2 = 23 (2d20 + 2)

>>51359556
>>51359620

>a building collapses and several heretical snipers are taken out by well placed shots
>the vox scrambles a retreat order
>the buildings start to empty into a tunnel system below, heretics grab their wounded and run into spider holes nad tunnels in building basements to fall back

>a horde of Khorne worshipping zealots charges from a descecrated imperial church, led by a musclebound pale man with scars across his body and a red sack cloth over his head, raising a chain axe into the air

DROWN THEM IN BLOOD, BROTHERS!

>the others charge past him armed with melee trench weapons and dressed in loose red rags

(they have +2 on attack as long as red sack lives, all attacks against them have +3 due to lack of armor)

>lost in their blood rage they attack both ork and imperial alike, making them a double threat
(roll1: Imperials, Roll2: orks)
>>
Rolled 17, 7 = 24 (2d20)

>>51359620
>they fire onto the green tide
Deckard:"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!"
>The bullets miss them
>>
>>51359537
>Behrend and his brothers hit the ground
>>51359620
Behrend himself remains unscathed, but his brothers take many damaging hits
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>51359620
>One of Malak's Scions would go down from a hail of bullets. The Squad status on his Helmet's HUD, says he's dead.
>Malak would curse his luck, before he and his squad returns fire.
>>
Rolled 4 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>51359688
>Red Sack the Slaughter priest

EAT AXE, BLEEDERS!

>he charges across the battlefield and leaps among them with unholy streingth, his chain-axe roaring on the tempestors
>>
Rolled 19, 5, 7, 4 = 35 (4d20)

>>51359620
Doberman 1-2 and 1-3 hit that stompa with everything you got!
1-1 hit that troop blob in the open with HE
I'll hit bikes!
>the four Vendetta's dove on their targets
>the first two let out a barrage of rocket and lascannon on the stompa. first two rols
>the third dives low and comes head on at the Korn charge with rockets.. third roll
>the lead dives on the driving bikes

>the first two have a +1 for the laser
>>
>>51359620
>Melissa and her partner would quickly set up their autocannon emplacement, before firing upon the green horde. First roll.
>Isabelle would quickly start firing ofd bolts of plasma at the green ride before her. Second roll.
>The men and women of the 277th Orvustillian Mechanised Infantry Regiment would begin firing everything they've got at the horde. Third roll at +5 (it's an entire regiment, what do you expect?)
>>
Rolled 1 (1d100)

>>51359735
>Behrend and his squad get up from their prone positions and attempt to locate the heretic general
>>
>>51359786
>they locate his legs
>>
Rolled 2, 4, 8, 14 = 28 (4d20)

>>51359765
>Forgot to roll, also gonna add Malak's attack into this.
>>51359735
>The Scions are no mere men. They are the best that unaugmented humanity has to offer, and they show as much by dodging the attacks, before bringing out their own blades. +3 as stated before
>>
Rolled 15 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>51359825
>he gragles and vmits his blood, spraying it all around him as he swings the chain axe around
>the tears off his sack hood and the human skull with flesh stripped from it roars into the tempestors's face as it gives all of his streingth into a final massive blow (+1 to attack, with the +2 bonus stack, for the penalty of instant death next turn)

>>51359754
>the rockets pick off some of the charging cultist, showering the others with gore
>>
>>51359654
>Johan hears the the all too familiar cries of charging heretics
>the tiring chants of blood, skull and several vile and infuriating comments about ones mothers

Squad shift fire concentration at the cathedral!
>Johan pulls out his laspistol, "Nutcracker"
Fire at my command!
>aims for the crotch of the pale musclebound heretic
Fire!
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>51359913
>>
>>51359754
>The Stompa takes a direct hit to where it's missiles are currently located. Causing them to prematurely fire off into the distance towards the heretic position. (Sadly this is the first roll with +5 to hit only heretic positions.)
>>51359688

Due to the fact that the scions are quickly enveloped in close combat, none of their few shots hit anything more than a Gretchen on a Wagon.
>>51359660
>Several mobs of Orks are blasted away by the duo, but more continue pushing forward. Second roll is to fire upon them. +1 due to the number of Shootas being fired.
>>51359556
>The StormBoyz take a few hits, but they press the attack in melee. Third roll
>>51359754
>The Stompa quickly turns around to face the oncoming Vendetta's, and fires off it's 'attlin' Gun at them. Fourth roll.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>51359935
>a squad of assault marines rocket towards the stompa, equipped with melta bombs
>>
Rolled 15, 12, 18, 20 = 65 (4d20)

>>51359935
>Can I please stop forgetting TO ROLL!?!
>>
Rolled 5, 7 = 12 (2d20)

>>51359935
>Alexei gets a bullet to the side and Deckard gets a graze to the shoulder
"Shit! Mate are-"
"Keep shooting!"
>>
>>51359935
>the missles whizz off into the air and manage to intercept and destroy a low-flying tight pack of fighters sent to fend off the imperial bombings, no air support of chaos today
>>
>>51359898
>Many of the Scions go down in bloody gore as the Warp infused cultist slaughters them with his Axe.
>Even Malak takes a hit to his arm, before driving his power sword deep into the Cultists chest, and firing an entire clip of point blank Bolt pistol shots into the man's face.
>>
>>51359958
>((Damn...))
>>51359935
>one of the diving Vendetta's is struck dead on
this is 1-2 we've taken damage... 1-3 is hit! It's going down!
1-1, gun run is ineffective pulling up to assist with heavy armor...

>rolling for punch out of 1-3 pilots.
>>
Rolled 7 - 3 (1d20 - 3)

>>51360045
>damn me...
>>
Rolled 18, 15 = 33 (2d20)

>>51359958
>the greenskins engaged the guards in a melee felling several guardsmen
Fireteam 2 fallback and cover team 1

Team 1 hold the line!
>>
Rolled 18, 9, 1 = 28 (3d20)

>>51359954
>Sadly, they underestimated just how quick this bright yellow Stompa is, and complete miss their chance.
>>51359998
>A hardly an Ork (you hit a few Gretchen, but they don't count) gets hit by their shots.
>>51360077
Many of the StormBoyz are killed as they are sent flying when their packs rupture. Causing them to explode into a shower of fiery debris and gore that would make Micheal Bay cream his pants with delight.

>The Ork Stompa, having dealt with the Vendetta Squadron for now, would attempt to drive over the assault marines that had tried to melta bomb it. First roll -1 due to them being assualt marines.
>The Orks would be too busy laughing at Alexei and Deckard to want to shoot them. Instead they'd focus upon Melissa and her heavy weapon's teams. Second roll.
>An Ork MegaNob would issue a personal challenge to Behrend. Should he refuse, he and his men receive -2 to all rolls for two turns. Should he accept, I'll roll the MegaNobs attack.
>Several Zappa Boyz would fire upon the Vendetta's (both the active ones and their bailing pilots. 3rd roll
>>
Rolled 8, 5 = 13 (2d20)

>>51360013

>he wobbles around and suddenly grabs Malak's sword wrist, leaning down to him with his head, now more resembling a red cauliflower, one non-destroyed red eye stares into his
>the throat remains gurgle blood as he almost touches malak's face with his

>>51359913
>>51359931
>his body shudders and twitches as he is pincushioned by dosens of shots before the remains of the champion slide off the sword onto the ground

>>51360077
>>51360207

>with the initial charge insucessfull, the remains of the khorne horde regroup and charge again, right into the melee with the orks, engaging both, with wavering spirits as their idol died a messy (And epic) death
>>
Rolled 96 (1d100)

>>51360207
>the Marines attempt to jump out of the way
>>
Rolled 3 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>51360207
>Behrend jumps to the nob's position, using the momentum from his landing to power his first attack
>>
Rolled 7, 1 = 8 (2d20)

>>51360207
"Oh...uh..the idiots aren't paying attention"
"FIRE MORE THEN!"
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>51360225
Squad pick yourselves up. If you lost a limb, leave it, we will come back for it later.

Reform on me, and resume fire at the heretics and keep overwatch at the greenskins.
>>
>>51360225
>Malak quickly uses his training and superior skills as a Scion to escape the Heretic's clutches before he can try anything else. Before quickly reloading his Bolt pistol, and firing another clip into the man to make sure he was dead.
>Afterwards, he'd grab a chainsword from one of his deceased comrades.
>>
Rolled 20, 12, 14, 4, 16 = 66 (5d20)

>>51360244
>Thankfully all of the marines manage to escape with their lives.

>>51360292
>This MegaNob seems like it means business. Especially when it manages to grab onto Behrend's leg right as he's about to land, and uses the momentum of the man's jumppack to fling him into a nearby building, before charging against him. First roll.

WAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

>>51360307
>Sadly all of their shots miss, and Deckard a Lasgun has stopped functioning due to its focusing crystals being used up and out of place.

>>51360355
>They manage to lead a successful charge against the Orks that are now fighting the madened Khorne cultists.

>The Orks begin firing their Shootas upon Deckard and Alexei once again. Second roll.

>The Orks currently in Melee attempt to deal with both the Khorne cultists (third roll) and the guard forces (fourth roll.)
>The Stompa attempts to fire it's 'attlin' gun, against Assault marines. Last roll.
>>
Rolled 19, 7 = 26 (2d20)

>>51360532
>Alexei gets another bullet in the shoulder, growling he grabs Jane's las and fires upon the orks
"Uhh...sure"
>Kane tries to find another weapon
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>51360532
>Behrend's jump pack sustains critical damage and stops working
>he revs his eviscerator and takes a defensive stance against the nob
>>
>>51359654
>The Orks took a beating during this, and are incredibly confused by it for a moment.

>"Oi! Dem 'Umies is tryin' ta kill us as well!"
>"Well, den we'z just gotta kill em as well!"
>"You'z i'z da Boss, boss!"
>>
>>51360355
>>51360532
>the combined efforts of the imperials and orks in melee overwhelmed the khornates and they serve the blood god as fountains of blood

>with that the last heretic in the area is gone or dead, leaving only orks to be dealt with
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>51360532
>Johan decapitates a stray ork with his chainsword
Base of fire in my position, engage the orkz.
>the guardsmen leveled their lasguns and fired, red light meets green tissue
>>
>>51360596
>Alexei goes full Apeshit on them, like something you would see in a Catachan war holo (except instead of an angry Catachan without a shirt, it's an angry Russian with buldginf muscles). Dear quickly envelopes the Surviving orks and they scramble to try and keep calm under the pressure (first roll is a moral check. Should they not get a 12 or higher then they flee. If they pass then they get an attack).
>Deckard sadly doesn't find a good enough replacement. Just Ork guns.
>>51360661
>Behrend's weapon doesn't even touch the Ork.
>>51360679
>Sadly, only a handful of greenskins are killed, and very few are even injured.

>The MegaNob Attempts to use its Powaklaw to grapple.and crush the marine before him
>>
Rolled 7, 10, 6 = 23 (3d20)

>apparently I forgot to roll, and 4chan lost half my post XD.

>Second roll to Behrend. And a third roll to Johan and his men as the Orks attempt to fire back upon them.
>>
Rolled 1 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>51360898
"COME BACK! WHO ARE YOU LAUGHING AT NOW, EH?"
>he keeps shooting them
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>>51360932
>both his guns fail, breaking apart in his hands from the abuse, leaving burn marks
>rolling to keep his shit
>>
>>51360363
>Either he fighting in his area finished, Malak would begin the task trying to stabilize and tend to any of his remaining squadmates. While he prays that the other men under his command are doing better than he is.
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>51360898
>Behrend is able to avoid the claw
>he takes another swing at the ork, this time at about head level
>>
>still in the same place he was left at
Did we win? Hello? Anyone?
>>
>>51361038
>thunk pop, his cage's lid pops off

>a chaos scorceror peeks inside

Good evening, i see you are warp sensitive like me
>he offers his hand
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>51360932
>>51360975
>The majority of the Orks don't even realize that the large man has stopped firing upon them. Instead, they are more interested in fleeing after this battle went to shit.
>>51360994
>A mouthful of blood, and a few teef are sent flying out if the Ork's mouth, before with a snarl, he charges towards the Space marine before him. The look in his eyes saying he wants to rip the man apart limb from limb with his Powaklaw.
>>
>>51361093
Well, who might you be?
>still blinded by his mask, the psyker does not realize the gesture is being made... Not to mention his arms have long since been amputated, torn apart from him and the stumps burned shut
>>
>>51361178
>>51361178

Gill Myers, servant of Tzeentch, pleased to meet you
>he pats the man's stump in a parody of a handshake

What happened to you? Did they leave you behind?
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>51361129
>upon noticing the Meganob, the wild Valhallan jumps at the thing, aiming for the face with clenched fists and a loud roar
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>51361129
Sceisse.
>the nob lifts Behrend up into the air
>Behrend continues swinging his eviscerator at the nob
>>
>>51361285
Wot da he-

>He'd true to shake the enraged man off of him.

YOU WAIT YA DAMNED TURN YA BLASTED FROT LICKA!

>He continues to try and shake him off.

One FOIGTH AT A TOIME DAMMIT!
>>
>>51361269
More or less. I guess they weren't desperate enough to use me. I assume they'll eventually come check if I'm still here or if they have to drag me along.
>>
Rolled 7, 17, 10 = 34 (3d20)

>>51361285
Fine den! I'llz play ya game! But I play ta win! And I often. Break me toys as well!

>He'd attempt to grab Alexei with he arm in an attempt to use him as a weapon. First roll. If not higher than 16 then Alexei gets a chance to escape his grasp. On a failed escape check of 11 then he is used as a blunt weapon against Behrend.
>Using his Powaklaw, he attempts to grapple, and strike Behrend. Second roll.
>The third roll is only to be used in the event that Alexei is used as a weapon.
>>
Rolled 16 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>51361342
>dropped In the confusion, the space marine captain stabs at the ork's abdomen
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>51361374
I dont know friend, you look like you could fit in a dreadnought
say.. has there ever been psyker dreadnaughts?

They didn't drag me along either, said i cant aim my bolts for shit.
Il show them, DOOMBOLT!

>he shoots one into the air
See? I was aiming at the tree
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>51361434
>He growls angrily
"I AM NO TOY!"
>he jumps atop his head and swings with all his might
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>51361470
>The chainsword finally finds a weak point in the armour, and begins to cut the Ork into ribbons.
>Knowing he's about to die, he manages to grab hold of the Spacemarine's arm with his powerklaw, and attempts to rip his arm from hisnsockket.

If oi'm dyin'! Den I'm talkin' dis wit me ta 'ell!
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>51361537
enough
>walks infront of the ork and shoots him, aiming at the face
>>
>>51361486
I do hear... Did you hit? I think you did but I want to make sure. As of psychic dreadnoughts, only Space Marines have the luxury to be interred. Rite of Setesh is an inferior version, but compatible with humans. However, how would they keep tabs on me if I moved around?
>>
>>51361560
>Tzeentch freezes time, takes the pistol out of his hand and turns it around, putting it back in his hand

>time unfreeze, guerre shoots himself in the face and drops on his back
>he's alive but he will need a new jaw after he wakes up
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>51361537
>aims for the nobs eye
I'm gonna drop you like its the third war for Armageddon.
>>
>>51361537
>Behrend loses an arm, but he stays standing
>he let's go of the chainblade
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>51361537
"JUST DIE ALLREADY!"
>he slams his face more
>>
>>51361537
>Having (AS PAINFULLY AS POSSIBLE!!! mind you) ripped the Man's chainsword welding arm from his torso. The Ork would let out a loud, bloody laugh, as the chainsword continues its work and cuts him in half.
>>
>>51361686
>A moment later, the chainsword, along with the arm still holding onto it, would be sent flying out of the MegaNob's body, and into a pile of rubble, where it would impale itself into a rock.
>The motor would continue to run, and the teeth continuing to spin for a moment, before finally running out of fuel and turning off. The hand finally letting go as it dies down.
>>
>the dust settles and the topside of the city is more or less secure from the heretics

>>51361587
I see.. what about a psychic wheelchair?
Or metal arms and legs?
I mean, you are quite the.. uh.. quadrapalegic
can you atleast crawl?
>>
>>51361789
Well, I'd have to drag my life support with me. And let me tell you, three years of... Well, linear-ish time while chained to a plate of metal isn't the best kind of exercise. I might be a tad rusty.
>>
>>51361725
>Behrend walks to where the sword is embedded in the rubble
>he pulls it free with his remaining arm
>>
>>51361855
I see, how about the Brain-in-a-jar method?
Perhaps a servitor body of a buff ganger will serve you better?

After all all you got is in that skull dome of yours
>>
>>51361789
>As the last of the Ork and Heretic forces flees, and the dust begins to settle. Isabelle would let out a small sigh of relief.

>Placing her hand delicately upon her chest, she would take a deep breath.
It's over... We actually made.
>>
>>51361934
I doubt they would ever let me have such luxuries. Considering that I have not eaten nor breathed for two years, I think that they might have some sort of a... Problem with my previous actions.
>>
>>51362022
Not yet. The traitor general has fled, and orks do not work alongside others unless they have a powerful warboss. We must find these commanders and purge them.
>>
>the man keeps hitting the head until there klis nothing but mush left
>he calms himself and looks at the executioner, getting up and bowing
"I apologize for the innapropriate behaviour. I lost my calm"
>>
>>51362022
>a dying heretic drags himself up to her, missing both feet and an arm
H-elp

>>51362043
Did you try asking?
>opens a tub of stolen pudding rations and takes a spoonfull offering it to the poor man
>>
>>51362058
>Seeing that the Chaos 'Umies are in full retreat, and the force of Boyz he'd sent to the surface are dead or in full retreat; he'd once again begin the procedures of packing up his X'Plo'Deh WAAAGH!!!, as well as his collection of IED training manuals (Aka old DVDs of Micheal Bay films).

Toime fer' me ta make like onnah dem' der' Imperial Boyz, an' drop da Commissar dead!
>>
>>51362142
Well, I... Think I tried. Those times were quite feverish, though. The seventh time I thought the mask was removed to let me breathe, I woke up in stasis. That wasn't a very nice feeling, being awake while also locked in time.
>>
>>51362288
Terrible, does the imperium even have health insurance?

>he pokes the spoonfull of pudding where the man's mouth should be
>>
>>51362142
>Seeing the wounded heretic before her in such pain, Isabelle would back away from him. Unsure of weither to kill him, or have somebody help him.
>Before she can make her choice though, the choice is instead made for her, when an active Chainsword is stabbed right through where the heretic's spine would be.
>This sends a shower of blood and gore at Isabelle.
>When the heretic had finally stopped screaming and was dead, the Chainsword would be turned off, and lifted out of the body.

>Malak:"These people are not poor, unfortunate souls Isabelle. They are traitors. Not only to the Immortal God Emperor, but to humanity as a whole."

>He'd flick the weapon through the air. Sending a slick splatter of red gore into ground.

>Malak: "And the only mercy they deserve is through death. If you cannot do such a thing, then you don't belong here little sister..."

>Isabelle would look away from the gore splattered, White and Gold armoured figure that would stand before her.
>>
>>51362311
Well, they did kind of remove my right of existence, albeit the execution was badly arranged. They didn't even put my mask on. The inside is laden with wards, so with it on, I'd have been one more cherubim drowning in a sea of souls. But instead they executed themselves. Figures.
>>
>>51362325
>Malak: "...But until such time as you are shipped back to Orvustillia, I'll do my best to make sure you don't personally have to cover your hands in their filth.

>He'd bend his knees down so that he could face her. A gentle, brotherly smile on his face.

>Malak:"...After all, we're siblings. It's in my job description."
>>
>>51362376
Tzeentch is allways hiring for more, and since he's the lord of change, he could change your immobile nature to a more mobile one
Now eat your damn pudding
>>
>>51362416
Pudding? I'd be glad to, but this mask is kind of in the way. Would you kindly remove the mask from my head?
>>
>>51362456
Sure thing

>he pulls it off
>>
>>51362058
>the damaged Vendetta is forced to do a combat landing behind guard lines and immediately starts to assess the damage.
This is Doberman Actual to ground command, break. Are their any remaining anti-air threats in the area, break. Reinforcements are requesting a secure LZ, over
>>
>>51362489
>The rather ugly man inside smiles
Thank you. Now, the pudding.
>>
>>51362406
>He'd pat the top of her head.

>Malak:"Sorry about the slap yesterday... I hope you can forgive me, and will keep letting me be your big brother."

>Isabelle would flinch at first, thinking that her brother was going to slap her once again.
>When it turned out it was simply him patting her head as he always used to do when they were kids, her head would lean slightly into his hand, and her lips would curve into a small smile.

>Isabelle: "It's fine... You had every right to be angry at me. I wasn't supposed to join the Guard after all. It's just that I felt so helpless after we heard you had been lost alongside the rest of the old 277th."

>He'd smile at this.

>Malak: "Well I'm back now, so don't get anymore bright ideas. Males being your brother a pain in the ass."
>>
>>51362538
>After having stuffed away his exitus rifle into its case, he'd answer the Vox.

Negative Doberman-Actual. Nothing in sight right now. Most of the Traitors have turned tail and ran.
>>
>>51362573
>the sorceror feeds the man pudding since he got nothing better to do
>he chats about psyker stuff with him as they wait for either of them to get picked up
>>
>>51362627
Roger. Relaying information, break. Can you mark a large LZ for troop and equipment landing, over?
>the remaining two vendettas hover over the defensive lines as several Valks, troop and vehicle models start to break through the cloud layer.
>>
>>51362602
>She'd giggle before giving her older brother a mock Orvustillian salute.

>Isabelle:"Understood, Big Brother!"

>She'd attempt to give the man a hug.
>>
>>51362627
>someone pats his shoulder
>Deckard with a smirk
"Still alive, sir"
>>
>>51362779
>The man would rolls his eyes, before shaking the man's hand off him.

More alive than you from the looks of it...

>He'd reach into his pack, before handing him a set of flares.

Go pop these over in that courtyard down the road. It'll let the cavalry know to drop in and say hello.
>>
>>51362838
>he takes the flares amd starts going to the courtyard, but before getting there, would turn around and blow Andre a kiss
>he goes to the courtyard and pops the flares
>>
>>51362912
>The urge to unpack his Exitus rifle increases rather heavily when the man blows him a kiss.
>>
>>51362912
>after a few minutes a stream of Valks would drop off several dozen squads of heavily armed and armored troops who quickly set up a safe zone for several chimera and a pair of Wyvern in skyhook transports.
>one Jogs up to Deckard
Trooper! My names,Sgm. Zachariah, you are?
>he offers his hand
Which way is our frontline and the nearest officer?
>>
>>51362988
>he shakes his hand
"Deckard Kane sir, reporting for duty"
>he offers him an iho
"The closest breathing commander with his jaw in tact would be major Cabarello up there"
>he points to the place
"Real sweet girl, he is. Buy him flowers and he's yours alone"
>>
>>51363072
>he takes the iho and nods with a light chuckle
I'll be sure to. lets head back before we get caught out in the open.
>he lights it, takes a drag then starts jogging up to Cabarello as the rest of the men start mounting up and driving to the front.
>>
>>51363170
>he nods with a grin amd a lit iho.in his mouth
>he walks alongside him
>chuckling all the while
>>
>>51362979
>>51363288
>he jogs up to Cabarello and gives a quick salute
Sir, Sgm. Zachariah reporting for the Drop Troop Command Squad.
>>
>>51363414
>The Major would offer him a firm salute back.

It's a pleasure to meet you Sergeant Major.
>>
>>51363526
Sorry we couldn't get here sooner. there was a backup in the hanger. Whats the current situation?
>>
>>51363633
>Behrend approaches, still at 100% despite his missing arm
The heretics and xenos have been driven back, but their command structures continue to evade us. Initial scans indicate that the capital is riddled with bunkers. It's likely that that is where they have fled to.
>>
>>51362988
>>51363633
>Medicae Hall closely follows Sgm. Zachariah. Checking his medical inventory and surveying the scene for any adhoc medical establishment
>>
>>51363633
>>51363814
>The Major would cross his arms over his chest, before leaning against the remains of the room their in.

Unfortunately that's not the worst of it. Reports also indicate that the city was recently gifted with an experimental power source... Freaky deckie Tech-Priest mumbo-jumbo, I don't pretend to understand it..
>>
>>51363882
But from the reports I've read, it's incredibly experimental, and can only be built on a forge world.

>He'd cast a glance outside for a moment, before continuing.

Aside from the disloyal PDF forces and Ork.forces, we're also up against traitor tech-priest's and their foul Daemon engines.
>>
>>51363882
Lord Avrianos will send one of his priests to speak with the holy machine.
>>
>>51363814
Bunkers... Not gonna be fun. Can we blast them from orbit or do they have to be cleared?

>>51363820
Medic... see to that marines wounds... err... just make it look pretty.

>>51363882
>>51363924
>he takes a long drag from the iho
Fuck. I'm not in the mood for demon engines... I'll spread out our few meltas
>>
>>51364009
> He grins and pulls out a bonesaw

With pleasure sir

>He walks over to a wounded guardsman, promptly puts down the bonesaw and proceeds to tie a bandage bowtie of the wounded man's cut leg
>>
>>51364009
We cannot just bombard them! Any uncorrupted machines must be recovered for later use!
>>
>>51363924
>The medic cautiously approaches the major

Uh, Sir. If I may, what is the situation regarding the wounded? Are there any other medical personnel still active in this is uh... regiment
>>
>>51357842
Col. Daniel Hooman reporting from the 212th Ordonis Vanquishers! We have been sent to work with you filt- I mean, proud prisoners. We will aid you in your charge.
>>
>>51364009
>from the dust a pretty ragged looking guard aproaches and salutes
Sorry to interrupt, but this might come in handy, some of my men stubl'd across a bloody old monitorum box reading "something 'osphex Grenades"
>he pull one of the grenades from his pouch
Might come in handy, i reccon
>>
>>51364079
We have medical staff on hand to treat you scum. Even if you are scum, we aren't cunts either, and you are the emperors scum, of course.
>>
>>51364069
So, you're telling me to throw my men into an enemy kill box so you can collect a fancy trinket that may or may not be corrupted or even there? Unless you have some Skitarii laying about I'm not thrilled.

>>51364120
'Osphex grenades? bring the box up and be careful...
>>
>>51364123
Of course sir. I wake up every day thanking the Emperor that I'm His scum. Perks me up just as much as a cup of space-coffee
>>
>>51364120
Osphex Grenades! Those could be horus heresy era tech, I think. The munitorum would be glad to have them back, of course, you could use them.
>>
>>51364161
...yes?

>Behrend speaks up
I am afraid that the bunker is hardened against orbital bombardments. If it makes any difference, my brothers and I will lead the assault.
>>
>>51364187
Anyways
>A column of Leman russes, along with another of chineras, and three pimped up baneblades arive, with 3 companies of Imperial Guardsmen
The screech of valkries fill the air
I heard your forces needed backup.
>>
>>51364161
Don't worry about us sir, just get us some hyper-panadol and we'll be set to take on anything this Emperor-forsaken planet has to throw at us
>>
>>51364178
>chuckles at this
"Ah, sarcasm. The most beautiful artform man has ever created"
>>
>Salutes
With permission, i will keep half a dozen, and hand the rest over - best not to try my luck with some of the boys.
>>
>>51364209
Just Cultists and vehicles? no traitor Marines?
>he takes a puff
Son is that a yes to Skitarii support or are we SOL?
>>
>>51364258
Sargent Daows,
>Offers Hand
Its nice to meet you, I have read about your exploits.
>>
>>51364278
Who needs 'em, we got some armour and men to cover your advance.
>>
>>51364280
>his chest heaves up an inch
An honor Colonel!
I'll be off to test these in the next assault.
>>
>>51364278
Admech? Here? Fuck.
>>
>>51364278
We have detected no traitor marines so far.

>The alpha speaks
Magos Avrianos is providing us with battle servitors for close quarters fighting.
>>
>>51364293
We can't get armor inside the bunkers... The marines are our best bet and Skitarii our second... Where'd the tech head go? I got a question for him.
>>
>>51364356
Right here.
>>
>>51364350
No. Dark Admech... a thousand times worse

>>51364353
Battle servitors will have to do... we can up armor them if need be.

>>51364393
Can you get us the blue prints of these bunkers? Maybe there's a secret escape tunnel we can use to get in.
>>
>>51364356
Ah, well. I think we can get sentinels in there, and the local PDF uses a model of "buggy" created from an STC. Teenagers on oceanic and desert worlds would drive these vehicles in the DAoT. We can use them.
>>
>>51364414
Dark Admech, what's next, they'll assault us with ineffective engineering and machine worship? No, Magos, don't take that seriously. I can send a scout team to infiltrate the base.
>>
>>51364414
I need your best men. We can create a mixed squad, led my you and me to infiltrate the base.
>>
>>51364480
Not one bunker or two maybe a hundred... I'm trying to think of the best way to do this...
>>
>>51364009
No can do Sergeant. Command wants each of these cities back. Or atleast, they want the power generators back. Not to mention that the Adpetus Administratum would be livid with the loss of city Jurakeem. Plus I'm betting you'd be livid if your pay didn't come in the next time you had leave.
>>
>in the distance his voice is heard
Kovacs, Zakalve, get two of the found grenades each, and have the rest brought to the monitorum guys - seems we found us some old toys harhar
>he walks twards the battleline while the two guardsmen hurry of to get the crate
>>
>>51364123
Speak for yourself Colonel. Some of these men Actually AREN'T penals. Then again, some of the men aren't and never have been human...
>>
>>51364499
Why not try to infiltrate the Chaos forces? I sent some valkryies to infiltrate the base. I have made a crude map, there is one main generator powering the void shields. Knock it out, you knock out the bases only modicum of defense.
>>
>>51364414
The magos is searching his databanks for these files as we speak.
>>
>>51364543
>Takes a drink of whisky, and a puff of a pipe.
So, battle report.
>>
>>51364506
I hate the Administratum... So, step one identify where these generators are.

>>51364541
These are underground bunkers... close quarters hell holes... If I could get Valks in we'd be set already

>>51364543
Thank you.
>>
>>51364571
Ahhh, so you know what, fuck chaos, I really don't care anymore. I- I don't know what is happening anymore.
>>
>>51364591
Then... What the hell was that? Fucking VOX-CASTERS WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!
>>
>>51364543
Thank you, it'll make the job a hellva lot easier. There isn't much time right now.
>>
>>51364591
>He'd grin at the man's words.

Doesn't everybody... Too much bureaucracy. So much so, that their left hand doesn't know what the right hand, or both feet are doing. Still... I'm sure most of my men would prefer it if they received pay next month.
>>
>>51364648
Wait... this planet holds their payment servers?
>he rubs his chin with an idea
hmmmm... are you thinking what I'm thinking?
>>
>>51364591
Ach, if there is one thing we are good at, it is recon. After a battle to find some sorta STC, we had a massive surplus of Servo-Skulls, and of course Cherubim. I could deploy them, via deathstrikes. But, I need to get into an ample location. Thats what I need your men for.
>>
> https://discord.gg/Ej4MM for anyone who happens to be new
>>
>>51364648
Guardsmen do not get paid.
>>
>>51364675
Don't even try it buddy. The Administratum would have you hunted down and gutted. And so would our men...
>>
>>51364697
they actually are.
>>
>>51364682
I heard Deathstrike... We have those on hand?

>>51364706
I was talking about "rescuing" the servers while mostly intact... maybe a few men's salaries get doubled...
>>
>>51364706
Don't even try it. The buggers at the inquisition will take you down and launch a cyclonic torpedo at your family.
>Takes Datapad
Oh, looks like the deathstrikes have been unloaded
They should be here... NOW!
>The whoosh of a Valkyrie surrounds the air, well, actually 12.
>>
>>51364741
Yes, indeed friend. I need two for my plot, the rest can be used for your own use.
>>
>>51364776
I question why I'm never briefed on these things...
>he sighs loudly

>>51364796
I'll happily take 10 death strikes
>>
>>51364816
Yes, I also require a squad of marines. Also, do you have some spare sets which I can attach spikes on? And a dreadnought?
>>
>>51364816
I'd be questioning why we even need world ending weapons right now.
>>
>>51364178
>>51364254
>he'd offer the man an iho stick
"Welcome to desolate world of death-and-suffering nr.35246336. What's yer name?"
>>
>>51364865
For... Artillery support
>>51364862
Will you also approve my request
>>
>>51364880
forgot the bloody nametag
>>
>>51364898
I will not surrender my brothers to your command.
>>
>>51364862
good luck finding marines. I'm a drop trooper. The only marines we got are the rental ones.

>>51364865
Big blasts are nice... that's really it
>>
>>51364913
Yes, but we need them to help get into the chaos cultists stronghold, and allow them to destroy it from the inside. We could save more lives, and get off this hellhole immediately.
>>
>A cryopod opens
>And hank falls out
>and starts screaming
NO NOT AGAIN NOT AGAIN
>>
>>51364913
>Leaning back against the wall, he'd glance over towards the marine.

Given the casualties you and your men sustained against the Orks, I'd personally be surprised if you even had a squad left...
>>
>>51364931
Who the hell are you?
>>
>>51364931
OMG it's Hank Fuck yes I love this guy
>>
>>51364931
>an eyebrow rises
"Uhhh...you allright there mate?"
>>
>>51364913
You want to die here or help rebuild your chapter. This'll be the only way to help you and us.
>>
>>51364931
>Diane would poke him with her boot.
you alright there mate?
>>
>>51364995
I said I would not surrender them to your command. I did not say that I wouldn't join the assault. I've already said that I will lead the first push into the bunker complex.
>>
>>51364964
I'm back bitches
>>51364948
S-SIR...W..WHERE ARE WE?
>>51364971
NO! I'M NOT ALRIGHT! W-WHERE AM I?! HOW LONG HAVE I BEEN ASLEEP AND-
>looks at the cryopod
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS THING?!
>He'd have a Australian accent and seem absolutely fucking panicked
>>
>>51364931
Oh! You're hank! I heard about your exploits on Deznar V against chaos cultists. You blew them up with you dick attached to the gunners stick of a deathstrike?
>>
>>51365016
>He looks at her
>and shrieks, cowering up
N-NO MA'AM I WASN'T TALKING ABOUT YOUR LOOKS OR ANY-
Uh..wait.
>realizes she's not the lieutenant
..I..I didn't say anything.
>>51365039
...N-No? Maybe? I don't remember anything..
>>
>>51365029
>>51365070
Okay...three questions
Where did you come from
What are you on
And can I have some?
>>
>>51365070
>The Scion would look down at the Guardsman, before offering him a hand.

Might want to consider lowering the volume a bit trooper.
>He'd flash the man a gentle, brotherly smile.
>>
>>51365070
Ah, nothing else. I have automatically assigned you to a mission against chaos cultists. We are infiltrating their base.
>>
>>51365070
>she'd lean down to smirk at him
you alright there mate?
>a hand would be offered to help him up off the cold floor
>>51365090
>she would scowl at him.
Deckard! be nice, poor boys clealry in shock after being a freezie pop
>>
File: lX6lP8e.png (139KB, 418x491px) Image search: [Google]
lX6lP8e.png
139KB, 418x491px
>>51365070
>The diminutive looking trooper would kneel down before the man, a polite smile on her face as she looks him over.
>Her voice is rather calm and soothing as she speaks.

Are you alright? Are you hurt anywhere?
>>
>>51365070
>sneaks up behind him

STAND AT ATTENTION MAGGOT!
>>
>>51365135
The hell? The catachans are here? That's a relief. Well, want to join on my half assed suicide mission to infiltrate the Chaos base?
>>
>>51365114
Archeotech, trooper. It is given by the... ORDO HERETICUS?!?! AND THE ORDO MALEUS! HOLY SHIT! I-I need a drink here guys.
>>
The magos has found the relevant data and is sending it planetside with a contingent of kataphract breachers. The Omnissiah wills that we eliminate the traitors and secure all important technologies.
>>
>>51365090
Uh..where I came from? Y-You mean my homeworld? Uh....Abowinga Dexo 4.
>>51365100
U-UH..
>>51365110
W-WHAT!?
NONONONONONONONNONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONOONNONONOOOOOOO! ALREADY?! EMPEROR'S SAKE, CAN YOU GIVE ME A BREAK?!
>>51365114
>He stares at her
>And then gets back up himself, looking away
I'M GOOD!
>>51365129
>"Emperor's Grace, she's got a nice rack- RACK OF LASGUNS" Hank thinks to himself
>Or at least tries to think for himself until-
>>51365135
>He freezes up
>Oh god.
>Oh fuck no.
>He knows that voice.
>He then starts SCREAMING.
>>
>>51365181
Er, Kataphron.
>>
>>51365154
>shows Inquisition badge
Welp, I'm an old timer of this here outfit, the bosses picked me up to do shit they can't be bothered to take care of. Anyway, I'm Major Garian Lawzom
>extends hand
And I'd be damned glad to kill some traitors.
>>
>>51365114
>crosses his arms with a hmph
"Not my fault that he doesn't like being a freezepop..."
>>51365135
>he chuckles
"Nice..."
>>51365183
>he attempts to slap the man
"Oh calm down, drama queen"
>>
>>51365183
>>51365135
>Diane would start chuckling but would switch to give Gary a stern look.
you trying to give him a heart attack?
>>
>>51365183
>Pats hand gently
Look, let me get out outside
>An extensive trench network is laid out, with eplosions shattering the sky and deathstrikes firing off their lodes. The Basilisks move forward
This, hank is what we have been facing for 3 weeks on end right now. We need you to help us.
>>
>>51365183
You wanna join, I could keep you on intelligence after this war is over (if you survive, that is).
>>
>>51365224
You two know each other?
>>
>>51365183
AHAHAHA gets him every time...

>>51365224
Ah, don't worry about him. That little dickhead is a real survivor. Just don't ask me how.
>>
>>51365287
Her? Nah I don't know her that well. Must be a newcomer to this outfit.
>>
>>51365312
you know him? I'm shocked anyone you know is still kicking.
>>
>>51365211
>Hank hits the ground hard, whimpering
>>51365224
>>51365312
S-Sir, please don't do that..
>>51365257
>>51365238
I..don't really have a choice...
...Why the fuck am I still alive.
>>
>>51365329
More like she's a returning visitor.

>Stormtrooper would turn to face Diane.

Isn't that right miss "I escaped a Penal regiment, only to get caught two months later".
>>
>>51365344
Heh heh, I'm not exactly Kharn the Betrayer, but thanks.
>>
>>51365365
Gareth! It is good to see you! Still drinking like a fenrisian kraken, I hope?

>Behrend is missing an arm, but does not seem fazed by this
>>
>>51365351
>The small trooper would go to help the man up.
>*Initiate Jiggle physics!*

It's alright. You're amongst frienda here.

>Her purple eyes look as if they are crystalline, like they were made from two pieces of Amethyst.
>>
>>51365396
Hah hah! You're Thronedamn right! How the hell are ya?
>clasps the Space Marine's arm
>friendly shoulder punch

The hell happened to the arm?
>>
>>51365434
Ork nob. He's dead now.
>>
>>51365312
>>51365351
>He turns to look at the whimpering man, before looking at Gary
"I...thought you said...he was a survivor?"
>>51365410
"Yes, brilliant! Shake that voluptious boosom, girl, that can calm a man do-"
>he gets smashed into.the face by a giant Valhallan who goes back to sitting in silence
>he gets back up
>adjusts his glasses
"I'm perfectly fine"
>>
>>51365451
He'd damn well better be. Well I can get you set up with a master crafted augmetic, since I got them connections now.

>>51365478
Damned hard to believe, ain't it? The Emprah does work in strange ways...
>>
>>51365478
>He'd then be lifted up by his collar by a Scion.

That's. My. SISTER! NOW APOLOGISE!

>The look on his face is clear. He's willing to harm Deckard should he not.
>>
>>51365523
That would be perfect.
>>
>>51365478
>Her face goes pure red at the Penal trooper's words.
>>
>>51365523
>>51365538
hey, we'd be like twins!
>she'd give a thumbs up with her augmetic.
>>
>>51365524
"Oh, daddy, harder~khm"
>he nervously grins and swings his head around like a ragdoll until he sees the girl
"Hi there. Sorry for telling you you have a vouluptuous boosom"
>he turns his head to Gary
>>51365523
"I know, right?"
>and finally back at Malak
"Can I go now, big boy?"
>>
>>51365538
>taps on his data pad
Right, a cogboy will bring it to you in a few days and get it hooked on.
>>
> by the way, I'm just gonna leave this link here for when the thread eventually ends, cause we do ghost posting after its archived.

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51357842/#51357842
>>
>>51365589
>A look of absolute disgust crosses Behrend's face
>>51365598
You have my thanks.
>>
>>51365589
>The penal soldier would feel a deep pain, as one of Malak's fists strikes him dead in the gut.

Good dog...
>He'd then let him go.
>>
>>51365410
>>51365478
YOU PEOPLE ARE INSANE! I FORGOT!
OK, WHERE'S MY LASGUN?!
>He runs over and takes a lasgun from another guardsman
>his eyes would be twitching
I JUST FUCKING WOKE UP
AND ALREADY
IM BEING SENT TO DIE
FUCK IT, JUST FUCK IT ALL!
LETS DO IT!
>>
>>51365675
That's right, lad! Come on then, you idiots want to live forever?
>>
>>51365657
>he grins through clenched teeth, taking off his glasses to reveal one grey eye and one barely stitched up empty eye socket
"Sorry pretty boy, if you want to hurt me, you'll need to doo beeetter "
>>51365675
"How did you survive for so long?"
>>
>>51365675
>And so the strike team set off, in a "borrowed" rhino from the local SM chapter.
>>
>>51365589
>Her thoughts would momentarily be on weither or not she's "voluptuous". Before quickly turning to the man before her.

>>51365675
>When she speaks, it's with a rather soothing voice.

Nobody is sending you to die trooper.

>She takes his hands into her own small, almost delicate looking hands.

If you want, we can spend a moment praying to the Emperor? I often find that doing so helps me calm down. Would you.like to try?
>>
File: Kataphron Breachers.jpg (107KB, 920x950px) Image search: [Google]
Kataphron Breachers.jpg
107KB, 920x950px
>a mechanicus dropship touches down on the helipad
>it unloads six kataphron battle servitors, as well as the Magos-Explorator himself, Lencath Avrianos
>he wears a form of power armor and has two shoulder mounted plasma culverins, as well as carrying a heavy bolter
>>
>>51365744
Alright, team. Let me brief you on our mission. We are posing as lost and the damned members and we must earn the trust of Korenel Big Boss Jimmy John, a horribly mutated slanneshi guardsman. Don't ask about his strength and his kills. He has a "Dildo-Staff" It is very sharp and aproach with caution. Some of us will die, some of us will be relatively uscathed, and some of us will be homeless PTSD ridden heroes. So, who's up for this?
>>
>>51365744
I HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE!
>>51365709
FUCK YES ACTUALLY, I WANTED TO LIVE MY LIFE AS A FARMER, AND THEN MY MOTHER SHIPPED ME OFF HERE!
>>51365759
>He stares at her
>and then loudly says
NO! I MEAN- NO, I DON'T NEED THIS BONER- I-I MEAN-
FUCK IT, PRAISE THE EMPEROR!
>Rushes off
>>51365755
>>51365795
>And there Hank goes off with them, shaking and stuttering and looking like he's about to burst into tears
>>
>>51365759
I guess, I always wasn't that devout, well, to be fair I saw Adeptas Sororitas in action and nearly got burned alive, so I don't really trust the Eccilarshy that much.
>>
>>51365795
>he starey with a blank stare before throwing his hands in the air
"Why the fuck not even?"
>>
>>51365811
Yes, here. I spent all night in Magos Lencaths workshop. Wear these costumes, and be careful. It is very, very cramped in here. I could smell- Okay WHO LET OFF THE VIRUS BOMB IN HERE.
>>
>>51365795
Posing as heretics? Well, alright. However, I'm gonna stick to the shadows, give yall some oversight.
>>
>>51365795
>Diane would sit in silence, a little shocked by his honesty.
sounds good to me, dibs on being unscathed.
>she checks over her hand cannon.
>>
>>51365841
Cynicism is a trait well earned after so many years in the IG
>>
>>51365787
Hold up, I got news that Magos Lencanth Arrived. Took 'im long enough. Hope he has some nice dakka.
>>
>>51365823
>chuckles to self
Good thing Sis Theresia ain't here...

>>51365811
Hah! I'd forgotten about that! Well you're here now kid, and none the worse for wear.
>cuffs him playfully
Let's do this thing.
>>
>>51365823
But I'm not a Sister, Sir! I'm just a regular trooper form Orvustillia.
>>
>>51365857
Look, I was joking. It'll be easy. I've done these before. Just... don't tell the Ordo Maleus about this. Or the Ordo Hereticus, for that matter.
>>
>>51365866
"I just came in, mate"
>>51365857
"OOOH! DIBS ON BEING PTSD HOBO!"
>>51365851
"Posing as heretics? Quick, someone slap me!"
>>
>>51365903
I know, I know. I'm not the Agri-Worler idiot in here. What did you do to get into a penal regiment ?
>>
>>51365857
If it means finishing off these foul Chaos worshipping dogs. Besides I've got my orders
>>
>>51365879
>The skitarii around base kneel as the priest passes
>he carries some kind of censer that smells of oil and ozone
>the battle servitors follow him to the command room
>>
>>51365909
Eh? What's that about the Ordos, colonel?
>>
>>51365909
>she loads up her hand cannon and slips it back in it's holster.
sounds like fun now I think about it.
>>51365923
>she chuckles
I ran a gang, got caught and was sent here as an example to my men.
>>
>>51365923
>Her eyes would blink a few times, confused by the man's question.
>Finally it dawns on her.

Oh! You seem to be mistaken. I'm not actually a member of the Theta Gamma. I'm with the 277th Orvustillian Mechanised Infantry Regiment. We're apart of the same battle group, but we're not Penals in any way Sir.
>>
>>51365843
>he puts on the stupid costume
>>51365896
>he'd hear hank mumbling to himself holding his head
iwanttofuckingdieiwanttofuckingdiewhydoesthisshitkeephappeningiwanttofuckingdiewhydoikeepgettingpulledbackinimagingtastybluegi-imeantastyhumangirlswasmuchbetterIWANTTOFUCKINGDIEWHYDOESTHISSHITKEEPHAPPENING?!
>>
>>51365961
Correction trooper Kennedy. You were sent to the penal regiment not once, but twice.
>>
>>51366003
We should be here about... Now!
>The entire rhino rocks
ONE OF US HAS TO GET OUT
GREET THE CULTISTS
TELL 'EM WERE FRIENDLY!
>>
>>51365981
>>51365923
She's right Colonel. Infact, the vast majority of Theta Gamma aren't actually Penal soldiers. Their Free men and women who's previous regiments were almost totally wiped out. Or they're Xeno's.
>>
>>51365985
Cause the Emprah thinks it's funny. If you've survived this much you'll get that farm you want, and you'll have some damned good stories for your kids.

... eh, if you manage to score, that is.
>>
>>51366049
What the hell guys? Were being shot at?!
>>
>>51366003
eh, that's a minor detail...
>>51366038
>she sighs
fuck it, I'll do it.
>>
>>51366048
>he holds him by the shoulders
"SLAP ME!"
>He shakes him crazily
>>
>>51366038
>dashes into the shadows
>moves up in cover
>he has a suppressed scout rifle
>>
>>51366088
"Ooooh! Can I come with!?"
>>
>>51366088
Hey, Hank. Take this
>Throws Medicae Inhaler to him
You'll need it
I have never seen an IG trooper with asthma. Thats new.
>>
>>51366049
>he whimpers
>>51366048
H-Hey uh, Malak..uh...sir...uh..if..if we survive this can I uh...a-ask about your sister?
>>
>>51366049
>he walks up with the chimera and wyvern matching his pace behind him in a highly organized line
What are the orders? Oh... they all left...
>>
>>51366090
>He'd simply stare at the man. Through his enclosed Carapace helmet, before shaking his head.

Get your kicks somewhere else fetish boy...
>>
>>51366114
This isn't the time for some terrible romance, kid. We could die right now. Might as well get on with the last rites.
>>
>>51366114
>Behind his helmet, one of his Brie's would be raised questioningly.

If you can keep quiet and not stutter, than sure.
>>
>>51366122
Oh, Sgm. Zachariah. Oh, er... I'll explain, not right now. Just... wait. We will pay for the rhino.
>>
>>51366158
Eheh..right...ok-
>>51366139
I-I DIDN'T...
>he looks away, furiously loading his lasgun, pistol, and checking every fucking weapon on him.
>>
>>51366158
>smokes pipe.
>>
>>51366111
sure, come on
>she opens the door of the rhino and steps out into the sun,
yo hera-bros, what up? we're here to join you and stuff
>>
>>51366122
>whispers on radio
Get in cover if you aren't disguised
>>
>>51366139
>There would be a voice from behind him.

Supposedly they went to go deal with the last of the traitors.

>If the man were to look behind him, he'd see an old man wearing a rather plain looking suit of power armor. The only sign of it decoration, is the sign of the Inquisition.
>In his hand would be a a small tea cup, filled presumably with tea.
>On his face would be a rather gentle looking smile. The kind a grandfather would have when his grandkids show up.
>>
>>51366196
Oh, hey guys, stop the sonic blasts! Sure, you lost and the damned? It surely took a lot to get that rhino to here. I'll take you to the base, but first, I need to question you.
>>
>>51366196
>he whispers to her
"Yo, the glory boy is a pussy, could you slap me? I need to fit in with the Slaanesh crowd"
>>
>>51366162
You know what... Mount up... We'll follow them a few dozen yards back so when they start shooting we can bombard them

>>51366216
>whispers into the vox
deploying camo then
>camo nettings painted like rubble are pulled over the vehicles
>>
>>51366229
yeah that's us.
>she walks up to him with a smile
one sec...
>>51366243
>she slaps him across the face with her augmented hand.
happy?
>>
>>51366243
Sure, crap. Misplaced my spiky BDSM paddle. Regular ones will have to do
>>
>>51366229
Pretty sure there weren't supposed to be chaos marines.
>>
>>51366243
>A voice would be heard from Deckard's helmet Comm-bead.

I can hear you from where I am dipshit...
>>
>>51366251
hurries frantically to the vox caster
>STM ZACHARIA. CALL OF YOUR ATTACK NOW! We don't need it. I REPEAT CALL OFF YOUR ATTACK
>>
>>51366229
>on ridge
>has marine in sights
>let's him be

>scans camp for high value targets
>>
>>51366259
"OOOOOooooOOOOOoh! YEs thAt will do nicEly!"
>he gets a crazy look
>>
>>51366279
>whispers back into his Vox
Did I hear fire Salvo 1 through 47? I'll do you one better... 49 salvos
>>
>>51366293
Alright, I am the Colenel of this group. Fuck the emprah and the imperium
>winks to the group
I hate the IG. I am willing to serve chaos undivided.
>>
>>51366322
NO YOU FECKING DEAF ARSEHOLE CALL OFF YOUR ATTACK.
>>
>>51366322
NOT THIS. WHAT ARE YOU USING TO FIRE OFF THOSE SALVOS! BY THE EMPRAH DONT TELL ME THOSE ARE THE DEATHSTRIKES WE SENT YOU! OH FUCK FUCK FUCK.
>>
>>51366352
By the almighty throne himself... What the hell is that
> 24 deathstrike missles start heading towards our direction
>The CSM and his buddies grab us and we are teleported to home base
>We lay there, dazed.
>>
>>51366352
>hearing this, shakes head
>Inquisition authority sure couldn't stop him if he decides to fire
>withdraws back to fringe of like blast radius
>>
>>51366352
>puts down the Vox marked "BOOOOOOM"
Obviously the 3 Wyvern that are with me...
>suspicious line of 10 equily spaced rubble piles is unsuspicious
Sniper... heads only...
>a sniper in the turret nods
>>
>>51366395
Wake up. We are in their home base. For now, get yourself ready. You'll be very scared here.
>>
>>51366395
>elbows him
Act slaneeshi

OOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOH OBDSM FAGS HAHAHAHHAA
>>
>>51366406
SGM Zachariah, I suggest that you withdraw your missle launchers. They are under a covert mission. Don't interfere. By sanguinalia, we will have their base decimated. Do not interfere
>>
>>51366424
ThE DaRk GoDs ShALL be Pleased MmmMMMMMMMMmmmmmMmm
>>
>>51366413
Well damn.
>takes drink
>>
>>51366453
HAHAHAHAhah oh yes hahahahahhahahahah can you take me to the armory. I want to add a dildo bayonet to my lasrifle.
>>
>>51366445
In all seriousness I'm not using them. Those are 7 Chimera and 3 Wyvern
>>
>>51366424
Fucking shit...
>jumps into the nearest air duct
>knife ready for whatever unspeakable shit is in there
>>
>>51366453
Ohhoohohohohohohoooohhhohohohoh
>takes bong
>>
>>51366487
Come back!
Wheres hank?! Probably asleep.
Don't worry, it's not like there aren't any daemonettes here. We aren't gonna be raped.
>>
>>51366483
Wyverns or not, still, keep your forces at bay. I'll tell ya.
>>
>>51366513
>on vox
Don't you worry sir, Ill be of much more use this way.
>>
>>51366494
Sniper... Keep eyes... If he takes a rip then rip him in half
"Understood Sir"
>the rubble piles slide closer
>>
>>51366513
HANK!! Where are you?! HANK! I'll have a space bolt here, if you don't come i'll have you!
>>
>>51366548
HANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>51366562
Tuvok, oh, wrong universe. Carry on.
>>
>>51366562
>>51366548
>Hank would be snoring ontop of the colonel and be shook awake
H-HUH?!
>>
>>51367893
Get up, you lazy git. Were in chaos headquarters! Specifically slaneeshi headquarters!
>>
>>51367893
Alright, Gary is in the airducts, and the rest are asleep from the teleporter.
>>
>>51368059
>>51368032
WHAT?!
>STARTS SCREAMING
>>
>>51368119
Shut up
>covers mouth
Yep, we are in it. Wake up the rest, and take these explosives. Hook it up to the void shield generator. Take airducts 7 through 69
>>
>>51368119
>readies bolter
Be careful, were in heretic terrirory. Also, don't go crazy. The inquisition is bound to scold us anyway for this mission.
>>
>>51368361
>>51368278
>whimpers
I don't wanna die...
Thread posts: 362
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.