[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tg/ media thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: tg media.jpg (188KB, 1575x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tg media.jpg
188KB, 1575x1200px
Dump your roleplaying game or game design-related media here.

It occurred to me that even though I really like podcasts, I only know of one /tg/-related one: Gaming and BS (https://gamingandbs.com/). It's kind of meh most of the time, but there are some good episodes.

Do you guys know of any youtube channels, podcasts, or websites that regularly put out table-top-related content? I'm actually most interested in things discussing GMing, world building and imagination, and interesting rules, but I see no reason why this can't be a kind of general /tg/ media thread about whatever piques your interests.
>>
File: Deus Vult Crab with guns.jpg (1MB, 1200x848px) Image search: [Google]
Deus Vult Crab with guns.jpg
1MB, 1200x848px
Gonna bump with an image or two
>>
File: Crab Griffons.jpg (345KB, 1625x1083px) Image search: [Google]
Crab Griffons.jpg
345KB, 1625x1083px
>>
Can we submit our own content? I made this as an archive for me and my friends first and foremost but I dunno, if this is entertaining to third parties (I'm obviously bias but I think it's now pretty watchable after all the editing I did) then cool I guess.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIP5gSU-ifg

The only broadcast campaign I've ever watched is Critical Role but it has a great GM and everyone involved is a voice actor so there's some good voiced RP by the players too.
>>
>>51356866
Yeah your own content is allowed. Share all you want.

I've heard about Crit Roll now that you mention it, my buddy is a big fan.
>>
Fear The Boot used to be pretty decent if I remember correctly.

It's basically over now though, the cast broke up and now it's just the host reiterating and clarifying his opinions from past episodes without his friends dragging him off on an hour of tangents.
>>
OC is all I really have to contribute. This is my friends and I making characters for Savage Worlds post-apocalypse campaign.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVR2mCE0_0M

I am trying to make some 4 to 6 minute video of real unscripted RPG play so I can show it to """normalfags""" to show them what RPGs are like. Cause I feel like a lot of them have their perceptions warped by media so they come in having no idea what to expect. So something like this could help make them more comfortable.

The problem is I keep forgetting to record things and my phone microphone absolutely sucks. So one great session we played in that same campaign, with cultists who were after the girl they captured having some weird suicide cult and there was all manner of great roleplaying and mysterious tension, I forgot to record.
>>
I've been listening to a lot of rppr actual play podcast lately. They have a massive archive that covers everything from 4e dnd to eclipse phase, and they do a lot of horror stuff (CoC, GUMSHOE, some wod.) The parent podcast , role play public radio, has some decent episodes, they've got almost 200 episodes since 2009 on a variety of topics, mostly for game running advice.
>>
>>51357499
Do they ever play Apocalypse World?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.