[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright guys, redpill me on the Imperium of Man.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Alright guys, redpill me on the Imperium of Man.
>>
>>51354498
You're a faggot.
>>
>>51354756

This concludes the redpilling of OP.
>>
>>51354756
Brutal
>>
>>51354498
People saying the Imperium of Man is good for real world standards are edgelords or retarted if they really believe what they are saying.
But the Imperium is mostly the natural consequence of a lot of shitty things in their setting and except for a few things (The whole Horus heresy from all sides, the total anti-innovation movement in the Mechanicus), they are justified to do what they do and litteraly couldn't do better or even know how to do better.
>>
>>51354756
>>51354846

/thread. The Imperium does what is necessary for the survival of the species, by the logic of the 40k universe this is definable (to a reasonable precision) as "good".

OP is still a faggot.
>>
>>51354894
Yeah but the point is that you couldn't have a situation in real-life where remotely acting like they do is justified.
It's not impossible to do some gruesome things for a truly good reason, but anything somewhat Imperium level has never been truly justified and are at most screwups from States otherwise justified or even more often only feeling justified.
>>
>>51354944

No, of course not. Magic isn't real and the god(s) are terrifyingly silent or absent from our world. Neither of these hold true in the 40k universe. The Inquisition is justified if thinking the wrong thoughts can literally cause a 30 foot demon to jump out of your skin but this is not our world.
>>
>>51354498

Which way do you want it? I'll start you off gentle; the xenophobia. You're expecting me to say that it's unnecessary? I'll go you one further. It's not the Imperium's fault.

Take a look at your Dark Millennium rulebook, the page about Alpha Shalish. That story starts in the Dark Age of Technology and details how the humans there waged an extermination campaign (successful) against the native xenos.

It then fell to enslavement by other xenos.

By the time the Emperor rose, there was already plenty of bad blood between humans and xenos that meant that the imperium's xenophobia was almost inevitable; the Imperium didn't start that fire. They're certainly no more xenophobic than the Dark Age of Technology's humans.
>>
File: c95.jpg (76KB, 600x515px) Image search: [Google]
c95.jpg
76KB, 600x515px
>>51354498
>excuse me commisar 2.0
>>
>>51355368
Samefag here with some more redpill.

Vat-grown servitors, that the wikis will tell you are the majority?

That's actually only the opinion of a minority of sources with most sources referring to servitors being created from 'criminals' - and of course, servitors do suffer in various ways.

Another relevant red-pill is that gladiator games, forced bodily alterations and slavery are common in the Imperium, in the form of pit slaves; there are few things even the Dark Eldar do to humans that they don't do to each other to a lesser degree.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.