[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The characters you played in the filler game appear as NPC's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

>The characters you played in the filler game appear as NPC's on the main campaign
>>
File: final.png (130KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
final.png
130KB, 280x280px
>The characters you played in other campaigns have cameo roles in your own campaigns

Feels good to be a GM after being a player for so long.
>>
>>51351854
>your players know this and kill them just to fuck with you
>no suitable reaction image on the phone
>>
File: Kirby Scare.jpg (47KB, 388x455px) Image search: [Google]
Kirby Scare.jpg
47KB, 388x455px
>>51351791
>The character you played is the BBEG in your next run
He was just a jolly cleric.
>>
>>51351854
Did this with my last Dark Heresy group. Had their old PCs and an Imperial Guard regiment show up as cameos/exposition devices. They ate it up.
>>
File: ive had enough.png (768KB, 586x795px) Image search: [Google]
ive had enough.png
768KB, 586x795px
> The character you've played in the other campaign appears in the next one
> Five minutes in he's killed by the new BBEG
>>
>Character you played in a oneshot of the same universe appears as one of the villains.
How could I have known playing as a charismatic James Bond-esque spy who stays young by stealing people's eyes would be so appealing to the GM?
>>
>>51351791

>Your adventures in previous campaigns become legends of the later campaigns
>They're almost always told badly and get lots of shit wrong.
>>
>>51358424
> Your adventurers become legends in the later campaign
> Their names are forgotten and their deeds are forgotten too
> All that's remembered is the fact that they saved the world
> Because your DM thinks that your characters are autistic shit
My DM actually pulled this.
>>
File: CWhNU8kUAAAoUAB[1].png (161KB, 432x276px) Image search: [Google]
CWhNU8kUAAAoUAB[1].png
161KB, 432x276px
>the characters in your current game are dealing with the results of a mistake your characters made in the past game
>>
>>51351791
We've only done it a few times, but in every instance my players have marked the fuck out over stuff like this.
>>
I've got this the other way around. As a GM a player from a finished Through the Breach campaign now regularly appears in the filler campaigns, as the parties quest giver, since the filler party is Freikorp, and the PC became a Freikorp Sergeant.
>>
File: 1360950563536.jpg (92KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1360950563536.jpg
92KB, 300x300px
>>51351791
>Play side game with completely different setting and system
>Alternate universe version of PCs appear in main game

>New campaign takes place years after previous
>PCs in new campaign get help from the now elderly old PCs

>The players favourite NPCs all make one last appearance to help with the final battle

I so want to do all of these at some point.
>>
>>51358262
>your character from the last campaign is an asshole low-mid level boss in this game
>because a not even particularly E BBEG used epic level spell 'Enslave' on your twelfth level character
>>
>>51358479
>the characters in your current game are deaing iwth the results of mistakes other people's characters made in the past game
salt/10
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.