[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Technomancer for 5e Star Wars Homebrew

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: space_mage_by_axl99-d6ru3ej.jpg (145KB, 900x1184px) Image search: [Google]
space_mage_by_axl99-d6ru3ej.jpg
145KB, 900x1184px
I'm planning on homebrewing a campaign that will be in star wars and one of my players want to be a technomancer. I've looked through reddit and the shadowrun wiki but i can seem to find a skill tree or a basic list of skills.
help?
>>
>>51344932
It depends on how you homebrew force powers. Because it will be force powers. So they're completely unrelated to skills.

Why not use WEG or FFG games?
>>
>>51344993
cause my friends are to autistic to know how to do that coherently. My idea was to make sorcerers sith and wizards jedi
>>
>>51345034
I wouldn't consider that a good way to represent the dark side, but good luck anyways. You'll have a lot of work, I hope it pays in the end.
>>
>>51345112
the general idea was to automatically grant telekinesis as a power and slowly add spell slots for it to be more valuble over time. the reason sith are sorcerers is so that they can be a little more powerful
>>
>>51345158
If you want to run a full jedi game, there's Saga that was made by WoTC using the d20 modern system. I suggest you draw some inspiration from it. It's available in the pdf share thread.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.