[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would your character have been able to take the ring to Mordor?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: frodo.png (214KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
frodo.png
214KB, 400x399px
Would your character have been able to take the ring to Mordor?
>>
He'd be wearing it on his dick within the hour.

On the positive side he can run really, really fast so none of Sauron's minions will get it either.
>>
>>51341305
Yes. She absolutely loathes relying on power not her own.
Getting there in a flying doom fortress would be an easier ride as well.
>>
File: hibert.jpg (11KB, 275x239px) Image search: [Google]
hibert.jpg
11KB, 275x239px
No. A barbarian seeking glory, strength and fortune. He would have worn the ring to gain more power and it probably would have just went out of control from there.
>>
Sneaky halfling rogue with a cloak of invisibility and boots of speed, could definitely make it.
>>
>>51341305
Maybe. He's extremely fond of his friends and only wants them to be happy and healthy.
Also he wants cuddles but with his friends thats almost a given so long as they're happy.
On the other hand, he's also ready to do whatever it takes to protect them, so that may be a sticking point
>>
I'm an eagle
So no
>>
>>51341622

This. My characters tend to be ambitious Arcane casters who refuse rely on other people

>mfw divine casting beta cucks need to go to their deity with their hat in their hand and beg "mother may I" every time they want spells
>>
Depends what kind of Will Save is required to resist not getting ring-succ'd.

My character is a fucking lawful evil wizard but I draw heavy inspiration from Doctor Doom in terms of "I'm not going to be someone else's bitch", so maybe.

If it's a purity-of-heart-no-will-saves-fuck-you kind of deal, he'd be screwed. Elsewise he'd resist and undo the ring just because he doesn't want to be anyone's bitch.
>>
>>51342189
She's techie super but basically yes.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.