[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Come out an play

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: the-warriors-original.jpg (798KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
the-warriors-original.jpg
798KB, 1920x1080px
I need ideas for "themes" for gangs for a cyberpunk campaign I'm running that inspired in "The Warriors".
>>
>>51338618
Weebs
>>
>>51338618
Here's some gangs i've used in my shadowrun campaign over the years

Zeta Magi - Magicians
NanoAngels - All Female Cybertech Gang
Bone Pack - Ghoul Gang
BattleBorgs - Cybertech Gang
Ultima Humanis - Racist Anti-Metahuman Gang
Sons of Asgaard - Troll & Orc Bikers
Daemon Riders - Bikers
Iron Crosses - Neo-Nazis
>>
>>51338618
That's like you want to play Cyberpunk 2020 at its worst. Theme gangs are shit. Anyway, I can give you some ideas:

Kemono Deluxe: A gang of brutal furrie rapists (see exotics Chromebook 2)
K.O.M.: Kill All Men, a extremist feminist and man-hating gang. Mostly composed of overweight women with purple and red hair.
Village People: Homosexual poser gang who copies the Village People
Vixens: All female gang specialized in blackmail and extortion
The Gathering: Gang of retards who play collectible card games
Nip Nong: Racist gang of fake Asians who mock Asian culture
Desperadoes: Mexican gang who dressed like desperadoes from the Wild West
Splatterday Night Fever: Discomusic-loving gang. They take dancing too seriously

I can give you even more shitty ideas if you want to make your game even worse.
>>
I'm running a Shadowrun game with a Go-Gang constantly screwing with the players called the RagnaRockers, pretty much folk metal obsessed orks who drive around in an RV somewhat altered to look like a Dragonship. They do muscle work to fund their musical endeavors.
>>
>>51342805
>Nip Nong: Racist gang of fake Asians who mock Asian culture
Wait so are they like, "ironically" asian /pol/acks? That's pretty hilarious, I might steal that.

Anyway, how about a group of furries that wear equipment to be more similar to their fursonas like:

A cheetah dude with leg implants for enhanced sprinting speed
A bear guy who is decked out with heavy armor and claws
A fox man with brain implants to be cunning like one too
>>
>>51342805
>Nip Nong: Racist gang of fake Asians who mock Asian culture

>not "The Slants"

you disappoint me /pol/
>>
File: 1480220911095.jpg (303KB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
1480220911095.jpg
303KB, 1024x1448px
>>51342805
>>51345705
>>51345952
>The Multi-Kult - believe in diversity of crimes, no action is wrong, all crimes are equal.
>The Slammists - iSlam is their motto.
>>
>>51338618
The Rooftop Koreans: You walk into their turf and you'd best be ready to catch lead from above. Easily identified by their AESTHETIC windbreakers and vertical stripe shirts.
Allegiance can be bought with: Cigarettes

Pawns: Wins by sheer numbers, typically catching unwary travelers walking down back alleys and swarming them from both exits with stun batons. They dress in checkered black and whites. Check their necks for tattoos denoting rank. Starts and the King and works out to Pawns.
Allegiance can be bought with: stim mods
>>
>>51349638
Goons: HOCKEY. PUNK. ROLLERGANG. Watch for the enforcers and pray to god you don't get hooked by one of those repulsion sticks.
Allegiance can be bought with: beer, tooth implants
>>
>>51345705

Given that it's Cyberpunk, it could definitely be alt-right/Neo-Nazis upset at the Japanese takeover of corporations, as well as non-Nazi white gangs who got fed up with the Yakuza/Triads/Tongs/kkangpae/I forget the term for Viet mafia taking over crime.

>>51348527
So, like Street Thunder from Assault on Precinct 13?
>>
>>51349736
Alternatively:

Goons - the original gang that the Four-Leaves split off from. Though they're some of the best flyboys and hackers around, they have a virulent hatred for Japanese pop culture, other hackers, and DEFINITELY people who think are nerds, and dress like civilians to draw away attention - only goons can be identified in gestures communicated to each other via secure channels.

Fuck You and Diers - goons ejected from the goon gang for being too idiotic and rambunction, they resemble Four-Leavers and Slash-Shit-Four-Leavers-Say-Slash with garish reappropriated pop-culture cognitohazards, clothing, and armor, but have their own strictly regimented way of speaking and communications. Anyone can become a FYADer, but few survive their bizarre hazing rituals.
>>
I'm going to leave this here as inspiration:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrPs3-L5HW8

I'm trying to remember what some of the gangs from the Double Dragon movie were. I think there were clowns and and yuppies. I think there was on that were lawyer? I know there was a postal service one.
>>
>>51345952
Nip Nong because they have a brother gang the Nig Nogs. A gang of fake blacks who are a parody of black gangs.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.