[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Character Art Interest?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: druid_painting_12.jpg (2MB, 2549x3495px) Image search: [Google]
druid_painting_12.jpg
2MB, 2549x3495px
I am an illustrator who really enjoys painting characters for tabletop games. I fell in love with the unique stories that can be told and the interactions between characters. I am wondering if people would be interested in having their characters painted or any art made for campaigns.
>>
>>51325388
Considering there is a drawthread on the board, the anwser is yes. Are you doing it on janitor's fee or do you have set prices?
>>
>>51325388
if you're just doing it for shits and giggles I'm playing a Paladin Lawyer. Full plate armor and a tie, an 80 gp haircut, a flaming sword of justice, and a convenient briefcase shield to protect against both arrows and indictments.
>>
>>51325416
I'm not 100% sure what Janitor's fee means but I am gauging interest levels and figuring out what proce feels fair to both the client and to me.
>>
>>51325656
It's a joke, "janitors do it for free."

But yeah, as I said there's an entire drawthread in the board (although it is mostly requests) but it sounds like an cool idea. There are definately people that would pay for a character painting, I know that much.
>>
>>51325723
Ahhh lol well I am looking to do illustration as a career so doing free work isn't really what I am looking to do. Do you possibly know or have any ideas on where I could find people who are interested in high quality character and fantasy art?
>>
>>51325851
You best bet right now would be to ask in the drawthread if anyone is willing to give some money for their character(s) to get illustrated.

Some people there tend to post requests for months on end and not get anything. Plus the knowledge of who is the artist drawing the character and knowing he has skill to back it up has to be a deciding factor, cuz the roulette there can mean they either get an artist looking for some practise or a bored child with a ballpoint pen.

For now, your best bet is to drop a line ther- oh, you already did.
Wishing you the best!
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.