[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yugioh is Warhammer 40k

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: bankai0.jpg (179KB, 600x875px) Image search: [Google]
bankai0.jpg
179KB, 600x875px
So I've been trying to get good at Yugioh. Key word trying. It's the hardest fucking children's card game you will ever lay eyes on. I could probably more easily lift heavy weights, throw a ball, and become a pro athlete than win a tournament of Yugioh. You think Magic the cuckoldery requires strategy? You don't know what it's like to by the skin of your teeth avoid OTK and live long enough to get raped in three turns.

Which got me to thinking about how it's almost as if Konami wanted Yugioh to be a miniature game rather than a card game. Archetypes are so situaitonal and vacuumed that they play out like an army's specific codex.
Then that got me to thinking about Yugioh's "lore" and how much emphasis there is on demons, parallel dimensions, and metaphysics... which puts into perspective why this game is so bad.

Yugioh is The Warp.

What I mean is everything that is Yugioh exists inside The Warp. I noticed that today as I was playing and using my dragon deck of Doom Virus and Mirror Force Dragon which my opponents called "Cancer Dragons" and I said Papa Nurgle blesses me with longevity as it took them 38 fucking turns to figure out a way around my Trump wall of field wiping.

Six Samurai? Clearly the whankery of some powerful astartes chapter turned heretical. Same goes for Black Luster Soldier. Even sounds like Emperor's Children in being these glorious bastards of elitism.

Double Twisters and Mystic Space Typhoons everywhere. Warp storms.

XYZs are supposed to be "anti-matter" which is unstable and parasitic on it's need for materials. This shit is motherfucking Chaos. Yugioh is what happens when Chaos "wins" at the end of the 41st millenium.
>>
File: Stuck_in_the_Wringer_077.png (1MB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
Stuck_in_the_Wringer_077.png
1MB, 1152x864px
>So I've been trying to get good at Yugioh. Key word trying. It's the hardest fucking children's card game you will ever lay eyes on. I could probably more easily lift heavy weights, throw a ball, and become a pro athlete than win a tournament of Yugioh. You think Magic the cuckoldery requires strategy? You don't know what it's like to by the skin of your teeth avoid OTK and live long enough to get raped in three turns.

10/10. This post is a work of art.
>>
>>51322476
>It's the hardest fucking children's card game you will ever lay eyes on.
Maybe in the sense that it's broken as shit and there are too many damned cards.
>>
File: Comprehensiverules.png (246KB, 1000x622px) Image search: [Google]
Comprehensiverules.png
246KB, 1000x622px
Lmao
>>
File: YugiohCash.png (30KB, 852x229px) Image search: [Google]
YugiohCash.png
30KB, 852x229px
cukt
>>
>>51322661
https://ygorganization.com/perfectrulebook/
>>
>>51322476
Why does that dragon have such luscious locks?
>>
>>51325228
Yugioh dragons are always sexy.
>>
File: 1360731771603.jpg (344KB, 858x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1360731771603.jpg
344KB, 858x1200px
>Implying YGO doesn't have the best waifus of any CCG
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.