[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder General /pfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 450
Thread images: 51

File: Tatsumaki_Bored.png (76KB, 360x409px) Image search: [Google]
Tatsumaki_Bored.png
76KB, 360x409px
Pathfinder General /pfg/

What does your character do on their day off?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: http://pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Avowed Playtest 1:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Avowed Playtest 2: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rV7kaF9JL2gw9xQalkEnlEDL9WXtbsaCqNABm_pLIgc/edit?usp=sharing
Malefex Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1W3LrE8WyIxxYRr8d9dHsWioeUk_-HZaSMqVWRnzc9Fc/edit?usp=sharing
Legendary Kineticists II Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/11_w1o5dSef2tzu2GDLnJKElHY3uyETzuzFHDAjI6P6k/edit?usp=sharing

Spheres of Might previews:
Part 1: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aLaYQEFAWU4zQBx58boJPPaySLgJc0Emmw9eKyIJeGI/
Part 2: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pyLq03W2ju58PcKOUq5YXoFowf_weBNzuWtjCMdINXk/edit

Old Thread: >>51302959
>>
>>51312705
Sexual harassment of other party members.
>>
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/66858/the-sleeping-goddess

>40pb
>level 16
>1,000,000 gp
>gestalt
>comfy

What would you make?
>>
>>51312767
Nothing, that just sounds like power wank. Nothing good can come out of it.
>>
>>51312705
Mine went shopping but was dragged into arbitrating an Asmodean contract dispute, needing help from another PC to repair some damaged property in said dispute, and is now stuck having breakfast with a woman he detests, her oblivious employer, and a socially anxious tiefling.
>>
>>51312767
An escape button to nope the fuck out of there.
>>
File: 0187.png (186KB, 607x693px) Image search: [Google]
0187.png
186KB, 607x693px
>>51312582
The party exist in unusual circumstances. It's more thematic than anything, and I might just handwave it, but I like assessing my options.

>>51312629
yee. Don't want someone to get invested and then get screwed, makes sense.
>>
Ok, full description of game:

>level 7
>25pb
>3rd party and homebrew material available upon request
>normal WBL + 50%
>you should be expected to die and bring stuff to bring yourself back to life quite often spend that extra cash on stuff to do that with
>you're going on a rock n' roll roadtrip across a magically active hostile evil desert
>thousands of others are participating as well
>you're on a race to cross the desert think steel ball run
>after you start throw WBL out the fucking window
>enemies are built like PCs, everyone is carrying stuff to resurrect themselves
>you're gonna gather a lot of wealth and a lot of odds and ends
>survive and be the first to cross the great desert
>>
Which is better: vancian healing or SoP healing?
>>
>>51312832
SoP healing without a doubt.

It's one of those things that can make incombat healing viable.
>>
File: fennec-fox-04.jpg (54KB, 842x551px) Image search: [Google]
fennec-fox-04.jpg
54KB, 842x551px
So! Who all's looking forward to the weekend? Any big plans, game-related or otherwise?
>>
>>51312859
We start the 5th book in RotR and I'm going to charge the shit out of any creature we face!

What creatures are we going to face?
>>
>>51312859
Well, not game-related, but someone's going to look at my PC to fix it, so that's good, I guess.

I hope he doesn't find my memes folder.
>>
>>51312874
good luck
>>
>>51312830
That sounds pretty rad honestly. I'd play in it.
>>
>>51312830
That sounds entertaining, though it doesn't seem like it'd be that practical as a "race" without magic vehicles of some sort.
>>
>>51312845
Do you just max out Greater Healing and then as many Life caster level increases as you can find?
>>
>>51312830
After seeing what you said last thread, one question comes to mind: Voice or text?
>>
>>51312767
what the fuck is uno makoto style
>>
>>51312830
What's to stop me from making a wizard, spend all of my cash on a scroll of teleport or sommat, and just winning instantly?
>>
>>51312705
has anybody been in a group that played a party of lost children?
>>
So how would you lot react of RotJR falls through because the players are incompatible and scram after a few sessions because everybody was vying for the spotlight and were very much aggressive and verbal during it, causing the DM to stop the campaign out of frustration?
>>
File: 1402258181082.jpg (130KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1402258181082.jpg
130KB, 960x720px
>>51312930
I wouldn't because 90% that's gonna happen. 10% the group falls through because of drama.
>>
>>51312915
Alternately, if that's cheating by race standards, just building something with a really fast fly speed that no other PC can hope to catch?

Aegis 7 can get a fly speed of 240ft+ off the top of my head
>>
>>51312915
You can't teleport across the desert, it's magically active. Also if you teleport around the people on the other side say "you're disqualified" because while you're in the desert you're being watched by an audience of millions through scry sensors.

>>51312910
Text.

>>51312906
Horse race is the idea. Though magical cars sounds neat as well. I could throw something together.

>>51312903
Well it's good to see some folks are interested.
>>
Does anyone have the First World campaign setting book?
>>
>level 1
>10 mythic ranks
>you are one of the people who accidentally got divine power after a god died

Would you play it?
>>
>>51312961
it got dumped a while back but i don't have the full pdf
>>
>>51312930
Fingers crossed
Realistically, it's a text game. So there really won't be yelling. People tend to be a lot less autistic when you can put a "name to a face", even if there are compatibility issues it can take a while for a group to fall apart even if almost all parties despise each other.
>>
>>51312930
I'd think that, seeing as the GM has so far proven to be fairly smart, such a thing wouldn't end up happening.

Let's break it down here. Simply put, there's no chance that every "highly-memed" or extremely-vocal character will get picked. At least two of the players are almost certainly going to be chosen from those that simply posted their character and then quietly stood to the side or let other people talk about their character; if they were very obvious and constant about their own character, it's honestly pretty likely that there will only be one of those sorts in the party, with the rest falling into place with their own niches.
>>
>>51312959
>Enforced character speech and turn time limits in a text game

Okay I'm totally mystified now.
>>
>>51312959
Horses in a desert don't have anything to eat and will almost certainly overheat and die eventually.

Magic can solve this, but then you're requiring the group to have magic.
>>
>>51312830
You know, it actually does sound pretty fun.
Do we start near everyone else or out of sight? Could be a bit bloody if we're all in one big pool of people.

My buddy and I will pool our money to buy 20 eagles, a belt of ant haul and a belt of enlargening, and ride on the back of a large eagle all the way there.

Anyone else got any fun ideas on how to travel fast with level 7 funds?
>>
>>51312953
Surviving the desert is as much an issue as surviving your fellow participants.

The idea being that the desert was created at some point in the past when a lot of wizards fucked up very severely. The desert itself is hostile and covered in the remnants of the war/explosion/experiments/etc.

You need to go fast, hit hard, and survive.

Also it'll be a 3000 mile journey.
>>
>>51313008
So it's SBR across the Mana Wastes?
>>
>>51312930
Go with my backup plan and start advertising for a mildly lewd Legacy of Fire game.
>>
>>51313004
Pool money to buy stone horses. Two of them to pull a wagon can keep going 24/7, they explicitly never need rest or maintenance if not actively damaged.
>>
>>51313004
Fuck eagles, strap a Decanter of Endless Water to a surfboard and ride the waves to victory.

Bonus effect: fucks vampires in your wake.
>>
>>51312991
I used the character speech as an example. I do that for in person sessions. For text I normally say that "if you don't think you could say that in 3 or less seconds then don't type it".

>>51313001
If you don't want a horse then you need to go fast by other means. Heck if you had a vehicle you'd need fuel from somewhere as well.

Or you could build go fast and run/fly yourself.

Yes, I am requiring you to build character who can survive the desert. To a degree that means either being magic enough to do it or spending money on things to do it.
>>
File: 1479675552980.jpg (417KB, 600x892px) Image search: [Google]
1479675552980.jpg
417KB, 600x892px
Hello /pfg/, a game shop near me hosts Pathfinder Society games every week but I've never played in any before. Is it possible to just jump in? They're playing "8-05 Ungrounded but Unbroken", and they require a legal character.

I have Hero Lab so I am able to build a character with their rules, but I'm pretty sure they're above level 1. Do I just have to wait until a new season starts?
>>
>>51312973

I actually would, that sounds amazing! What's the PB?
>>
>>51313044
I dunno, probably 25. I'm still mostly just monkeying around with the idea, though.
>>
>>51313004
>Do we start near everyone else or out of sight? Could be a bit bloody if we're all in one big pool of people.
They would start all several thousand participants in the same city. You all have to be somewhere within city limits when the race starts, where you start from within the city is up to you.

>>51313018
Yes, The Mana Wastes plus The Scar from the Bas-Lag trilogy.
>>
>>51313043
That's something you would ask them about, since the usual response you're going to get here is
>PFS
Just remember that a "legal character" is one made with the core rulebook and any Paizo materials you can prove you own. I think you can jump in at any level though.
>>
>>51312767
Okay, I hate to ask, but I gotta: What the fuck does comfy even mean anymore?
Does it mean a noblebright setting where there's never any more conflict than a slice-of-life sitcom?
Does it mean there's lots of anime girls doing cute shit?
Does it mean a primarily rural setting?
Seriously, this has been so overused by so many people around here that I need someone to quantify this.
>>
>>51313032
>>51313022
See I love this. Sounds great.

I build several enemies already. Here are some example one:

Drive 55 is designed to run ~1000ft towards the party, swallow whole a party member, and run ~1000ft away the following round. He's making his way across the desert via running.

Shot Through the Heart is a spiritualist who both he and his spirit makes use of guns.
>>
>>51312830
Level 7 with +50% wealth? Seems like it would be easy to setup up someone for overland travel, massive stealth, and self-sufficiency and just run like the dickens ignoring everything. Nevermind simple flying.
>>
>>51313117
So one of the plans is that, like Steel Ball Run there are way points in the desert you have to hit along the way. These become choke points for participants conflict as well as what ever else is in the desert.

Massive stealth could definitely help you.
>>
Hello /tg, I want to play a brawler courtier using fighting fans in a game without 3pp. How do I best do it? I was thinking using snakebite striker, but I am drawing a blank after that.
>>
File: Breaking+news_622a26_6071210.jpg (81KB, 811x456px) Image search: [Google]
Breaking+news_622a26_6071210.jpg
81KB, 811x456px
>>51312767
Half-elf Alchemist||Sorcerer of Sleep. He trances like his elf parent, which means he doesn't dream. Now he's studying the soporific effects of cocoa to try and get some comfy sleeps.
>>
>>51313008
>3,000 miles

Traveling at 3.5 mph for 24 hours a day (such as with stone horses) gives a minimum of 35 days to cross that.

With normal horses at 3.5 mph for 8 hours a day, that jumps up to 107 days.

Overland flight for 7 hours/day means you cross in 53 days, or 71 days if encumbered.

A flying carpet would let you cross in 15 days if you each take a shift on driving it, but one that will comfortably fit at least three people and supplies (the 10x10 one) is 60,000 gp. I guess they could maybe squeeze onto the 35,000 gp 5x10 one, but they'd have to be awfully friendly and/or Small size. It'd be way faster than any of the other methods, though.
>>
Iron Gods any gud?
>>
>>51312909
I'm wondering this myself. Revitalize is great for out of combat healing, but in combat is trickier. 4 levels of Greater Healing and Ranged Heal and Mass Heal can do a lot, I expect. But there is no equivalent to a cleric's Heal spell
>>
>>51313178
>A flying carpet would let you cross in 15 days if you each take a shift on driving it, but one that will comfortably fit at least three people and supplies (the 10x10 one) is 60,000 gp. I guess they could maybe squeeze onto the 35,000 gp 5x10 one, but they'd have to be awfully friendly and/or Small size. It'd be way faster than any of the other methods, though.
Plus you don't really have any money for combat gear or resurrection stuff in case you get attacked in the air.
>>
>>51313183
Iron Gods is fun.
>>
>>51313161

IT'S TIME TO SLEEP
>>
>>51313116
>crossing desert by running

I hope you're planning on actually using the overland movement rules at least a little instead of just "fatigue doesn't matter, lol", because that sounds like hustling and forced marching to me and a slower but steadier group could catch up to him when he starts tiring out.
>>
>>51313178
>>51313207
>>51312830
Thinking about it more I may upgrade the distance a bit. Steel Ball Run was 3750 miles. This should be a bit longer.

Adding in destination choke points you have to reach along the way, along with a bit more distance, makes this interesting.

A bit over 10,000 participants to start and an audience of millions over scry sensors.
>>
>>51313144
That would definitely help in forcing something to happen instead of just ghosting through the entire thing.
>>
>>51313207
Fly higher.
>>
>>51313232
The character in question is immune to fatigue.

His build involves a bit of oracle, a bit of monk, a bit of bloodrager, and a lot of prayers.
>>
>>51313234
>>51312830
GM Here again.

As for more Steel Ball Run like bits. For the Saint's Parts they would grant mythic powers, it only seems right.
>>
>>51312830

ALL I WANT TO DO IS HIDALGO THIS

I WANT TO RIDE HOERS

BUT EVERYONE IS THINKING UP FUCKING EGGHEAD DORK POCKET PROTECTOR SOLUTIONS

STOP
>>
>>51312767
>1m gp

How the fuck am I going to spend that
>>
>>51313279

You'd be surprised how fast that gets spent!
>>
>>51313178
>only traveling 8 hours a day
Wtf you gonna do for the other 16? Even if you spend 8 hours sleeping (though you should really use a Ring of Sustenance at the very least), that's 8 more hours of time unaccounted for. You might as well Forced March that shit, some minor nonlethal damage + fatigued condition once an hour is easily dealt with.
>>
>>51313257
Enjoy getting sniped out of the air as you pull ahead of the pack in the first few miles.
>>
>>51313277
If you horse, you lose. That's a natural result of D&D having magic things faster than horse over long stretches.
>>
>>51312830
Also doing some other builds here I have been looking into how to make things interesting for builds.

Mythic power to start may be interesting, just a few ranks, or raising the start level to 9.

The Saints Parts equivalents give more mythic power plus unique bonuses.

There will be way points along the way you have to hit during the face. The race also leads you through some really fucking dangerous parts of the desert.

>>51313304
Not entirely true. You can make your horse better given enough effort so you can keep up.
>>
>>51313158

Just to add, I am not 100% certain on the brawler, but I want to make a courtier-turned-warrior who uses fighting fans, light or no armor and ideally no magic.
>>
>>51313279
>>51313279
>pillow +5
>mithril nightgown +5
>corset of resistance +5
>garter belt of physical perfection +5
>stockings of protection +5
>>
File: 177436l.jpg (89KB, 360x400px) Image search: [Google]
177436l.jpg
89KB, 360x400px
>>51313350
>>
>>51313304
>>51313317

>Huge desert race in a horse-centric culture
>If you horse you lose

This is why I hate memesters and magic.
>>
>>51312859
I plan on watching RotJR GM not pick me.

>>51313021
Desire to know more intensifies.
>>
>>51312909
Well a CL 10 with all instances of Greater Healing is working at a +50 points healed.

And then there's all of the dice you get from the status-cure talents.

And also, if you need a BIG heal, there's the Fount of Life talent, which lets you precast to fill up a tank of healing, which you choose exactly how much of to use at once. So if that guy needs 100 hp and your heals only do like 40 or whatever, then you can DO that. Just gotta refill the tank afterwards.
>>
>>51312830
Ok, new rules:
>level 9
>25pb
>mythic rank 2
>3rd party and homebrew material available upon request
>normal WBL + 50%

>the desert is highly hostile
>think The Scar from Bas-Lag + The Mana Wastes
>there will be waypoints along the way you have to go to, including ruins of cities, outposts, etc.
>people expect entertainment (you're being watched by an audience) there will be those among the racers who are there for fame rather than fortune and act accordingly
>Saints Parts equivalents may be around, they give unique bonuses and mythic ranks, think of them as implantable artifacts
>Awaiting you is fame, fortune, and enough money to make you wealthy beyond your wildest dreams
>Both speed, sustainability, defense, and overall style are important
>>
File: IMG_1378.jpg (145KB, 1024x629px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1378.jpg
145KB, 1024x629px
Has your character ever been cucked? How did they react?
>>
>>51313382
You can win on a horse if you make your horse better via magic.
>>
>>51312705
If he's abroad on a crusade, he writes cute letters to his cute betrothed. If he's at home, he listens to her playing, they spar with one another in the courtyard, or they indulge in romantic lovemaking between consenting adults.
>>
>>51313396
I think it works better if you have a sliding scale of prizes or whatever instead of just "first across takes all". Think what some long-distance rally races do, you know?
>>
>>51313416
>not being Sandman and outrunning the horses on foot.
>>
>>51313428
Makes sense.

Thought one prize to win it all turns the thing into more of a bloodbath. However, with 10k participants and 10 prizes it's still gonna be a bloodbath.
>>
>>51312913
Sweet summer child.
>>
>>51313383
Not going to tease since it might not happen, but basically thus:
>Legacy of Fire as a main framework
>Some other modules hanging off of it
>Katapesh ripped out for the most part, replaced with compressed Al-Qadim
>>
>>51312705
Reinventing the flintlock pepperbox, one explosive disaster at a time.
>>
>>51313436
>Not being a Speedster Monk and running all the way there.
>>
>>51313405
Funny thing is I was trying to rope another PC into seducing the woman my character had been pushed into an arranged marriage with so I could call it off, because I was pretty sure that she was going to try and kill me/have me killed.

But he didn't, it wasn't called off, and it actually all worked out better than expected.
>>
>>51312913
Even I don't know that and I'm the freaking GM. So I don't blame me for that, I just want to send the players on tasks that seem to be hopelessly mundane but turn out to be not mundane in the slightest.
>>
>>51313495
Did she turn out to have a cute soul?
>>
>>51313436
>Oracle 1/UC Monk 8 VMC Cleric
>immune to fatigue
>make up the -10 speed with +10 from revelation
>+20 for monk
>+30 for boots
>+10 for VMC cleric
>Impossible Speed
>Mythic Fleet
>Mythic Run
>140ft speed
>Run for 7x speed
>980ft for a number of rounds equal to con modifier
>after that double move normally
>outpace horse by a fuck ton
>>
>>51313498
No, you want to run a porn game.

That's okay, though, as long as you're honest about it!
>>
>>51313523
You're still limited by hustling/forced marches, even with a higher speed.
>>
>>51313528
Okay, yeah, that too.

A little bit of both, really.
>>
>>51313506
That, and could hack through demons like a hot knife through butter. Strength is a big turn-on.

Kept trying to get her to wear a dress that would show off her arms, but she had a big complex about being ladylike.
>>
>>51313452
not super informative but okay
>>
>>51313535
Yeah, but your higher base speed still increases your overland speed.

>>51313523
Needs to be a Speedster Monk. If I recall their fast movement bonus is 10/level.
>>
>>51313219
How fun? Pretty fun? I like science fantasy
>>
>>51313523
Good jorb. Now all the PCs have to be built the same way just to keep up.
>>
>>51313551

Oh my gosh that's cute as heck.

What was she, racially or appearance-wise?
>>
Can someone sell me on Pact Magic? I kind of want to try it but I'm not sure I want to learn a new system.
>>
>>51313498
How can you call yourself degenerate when you don't even know who Uno Makoto is? Just google it.
>>
>>51313571
I honestly wouldn't bother now that it's been reduced to furshit and age regression fetishes: the subsystem
>>
>>51313571
The basic system is the same as binders from 3.5's Tome of Magic, but now they've added a bit much fetishy stuff to it.
>>
>>51313586
>>51313607
I've never played a Binder, and fetishy aspects can always be ignored. How does it play?
>>
>>51313569
An elf, of all things. Classic kind of blue-eyed, blonde-haired type. Some ways into middle-aged, secretly half-celestial and with a dozen Paladin levels where I'd just assumed that based on GM's language she was mostly Aristocrat with a token level in Paladin.

The big thing was I'd assumed I was being hit with something more like Cersei Lannister due to GM's tastes in TV at the time, and the antagonists for the entire game up to that point had been her family.
>>
>>51313621
Basically, you get access to one or more spirits as you level up in the class, and each has a minimum level, some passive or at-will abilities it gives you, and at least one ability that's usable at-will but only once every 5 rounds. Each spirit also has some negative or complicating trait it gives you, and you can swap out which spirits you use from day to day, but can also get spirit-specific bonuses that encourage you to stick with specific ones as a mainstay.
>>
>>51313573
Oh, hey, apparently he worked on the Witchblade animu. Cool.
>>
>>51313674
How versatile is Pactmaker? How easily can it be one party role one a certain day and then completely swap out to something different and be good at it?
>>
>>51313674
So the playtest Medium.
>>
>>51313621
My experience with pact magic has overall been a good one. Mechanically you'll quickly develop a small list of favorite spirits that you use for general purposes and a few outliers for those special occasions, get used to streamlining your morning binding to keep from holding up the game, and use flash cards for the myriad of abilities and rules you'll need to reference.
Fluff and roleplay wise I find them fun because of how Easy pact magic is in universe. Literally almost anyone can be taught the basics in a few days/weeks and go on their own from there. The plot hooks are myriad and easy to bite or ignore, and as long as you don't become That Guy when it comes to the personality and physical signs, you're golden.

Also, pick up a few spirit binding items and learn to expel your own spirits for those 'oh shit we were not prepared' moments. I would heavily recommend that if you use the Grimore, you add in the Anima Spirits from Secrets/Villains. Really bummed out that they didn't get reprinted and updated.
>>
>>51313664
>The big thing was I'd assumed I was being hit with something more like Cersei Lannister due to GM's tastes in TV at the time, and the antagonists for the entire game up to that point had been her family.

Are you sure your kid's with her were yours?

Were they black of hair, or golden?
>>
>>51313698
Very.

>>51313702
A pretty similar idea, yes.
>>
>>51313680
Futa, anon. Uno Makoto does futa art.
>>
>>51313698
If you have some good info and know what you're getting into, pretty versatile. There are spirits that let you cover most roles and if you stack spirits with the same general focus you can be scary effective at it.
>>51313702
Pretty much exactly yes, which is one of the reason why there was much screaming and gnashing of teeth when the medium came out the way it did. I'm still holding out hope that they eventually release a 'harrow deck medium' archetype that is everything the playtest was promising us.
>>
>>51313731
Redheads like their dad, but more to the point, had the same draconic horns. Pretty sure we good.
>>
>>51313758
But also
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witchblade_(anime)
>Character Design: Makoto Uno
>>
>>51313764
She's cheating on you with a red dragon.
>>
>>51313778

Strong girls need strong men!
>>
File: 1382749547054.jpg (148KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1382749547054.jpg
148KB, 1920x1080px
>>51313775
>>
>>51312767
Well fug. Now y'all got me all self conscious since I kinda half seriously applied.

>>51313498
Since I got your attention here, as the sole male applicant so far anything you'd like to see to increase my odds of getting in? Most if not everything is still fluid right now, 'cept gender.
>>
>>51313778
Was playing a Dragon Disciple, anon. That red dragon was also me.
>>
>>51313837
A different red dragon.
>>
>>51313674
>>51313723
>>51313759
Thank you for your time. I'm looking through Grimoire right now. and i can definitely see how it got the reputation as degenerate fetish fuel, but the system seems solid and most of the spirits are really interesting. I just don't get why there's out of place fetish shit and three separate spirits mentioning genital mutilation.
>>
>>51313818

I'm about to full serious apply here in a sec, anon. Just you wait.
>>
>>51313862
Because EDGY and/or the kind of self-blinded magical realm that some neckbeards think is normal.
>>
>>51313405
Yes, actually.
>Runelords
>Psion is in love with Magus, because I was young and thought that could make for fun/funny character development.
>Magus is in lesbians with Ameiko and Psion is unaware of this fact
>Glassworks happen
>Magus calls Ameiko dear, they start hugging and kissing and shit
>Well shit. Poker face time.
>The rogue(who interestingly enough was named Foxglove, no relation) picks up on this
>Later we have the Desna dream
>Ameiko visited both Psion and Magus in the night. Broke up with magus and basically told my Psion she did it so "he would have a chance at happiness" and some stuff about how our destines were greater than Sandpoint anyway.
>I'm too pissed to formulate a coherent response because DESNA BRANDED A FUCKING BUTTERFLY ON MY FOREHEAD WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT
>Thistletop feels the full brunt of his psionic virgin wrath.
>Magus tries jumping Oriks bones. Fails
>Tries jumping Lyrie's bones. Fails.
>Magus now tries to fuck everything that's female.
>This has landed the party in hot shit
>Game ended, but by this point character was planning to go back to Ameiko on his knees and beg her to take the magus back.
>>
>>51313854
Funny as that coincidence would be, I don't think anyone I play with has as great a love for NTR as you, anon.
>>
So who's hype for RotJR finalists?
>>
>>51313875
Whoa now. Let's not do anything crazy now anon. You have so much to live for.
>>
>>51313899
More like who hype for RotJR's collapse.
>>
>>51313899
Yeah, so I know what to filter.

;_;
>>
File: ChaikaHAPPENING.jpg (190KB, 971x821px) Image search: [Google]
ChaikaHAPPENING.jpg
190KB, 971x821px
>>51313899
Bitch you know I am, I want to feel anon's anger wash over me like a blessed cleansing shower.
>>
>>51313909

That's not very nice!
>>
>>51313875
>>51313818
I am thinking about making a fey trickster mesmerist//medium kami who is ambiguously male. Not totally sure yet, though.
>>
>>51313899

JADEBOWL CONFIRMED

GET HYPE
>>
>>51312989
> At least two of the players are almost certainly going to be chosen from those that simply posted their character and then quietly stood to the side or let other people talk about their character

This makes a lot of sense.
And gives hope to all the less popular applicants
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (23KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
23KB, 1920x1080px
>>51314007
>>
>>51314021
There's no hope for you if you didn't get a PM by this point.
>>
>>51314038
I-I thought the PMs were a myth
>>
>>51314077
They were neither confirmed nor denied but the DM(or someone claiming to be him) did say he was considering sending people PM's before Saturday.

And this was a week ago, before the snafu yesterday.
>>
is Dragongame starting tonight or next friday?
>>
>>51314106
What snafu? I missed it.
>>
>>51314115

next friday
>>
File: Skeptical.gif (598KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
Skeptical.gif
598KB, 500x277px
>>51314038
>>51314077
>>51314106
>>51314123
There were definitely no PMs, it was all a hoax.

t. person who definitely got no PMs
>>
>>51314106

PMs were NOT sent!
>>
>>51314123
>Someone claimed to get a PM asking for start time
>Another person either same fags or corroborates.
>naturally some fuck says he's the GM, post troll list
.>Which forces actual DM hand to make post in /lfg/ to ignore anyone who claims to be him
>>
I want to give my players a diversion between where they currently are, and the royal mansion they're trying to walk to. Need ideas.
Maybe a forest is in the way? Seems cliche.
>>
>>51314223

They pass through the villages controlled by the manor, and boy are they excited to see some exotic new people!
>>
File: 2389014098_0541c4ae60.jpg (78KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
2389014098_0541c4ae60.jpg
78KB, 500x333px
>>51314223

Maybe someone's coach broke down, and they need a hand, but there are bandits/assassins/dangerous subversives between them and the mansion?
>>
>>51314223
One of the local towns tries to guilt-trip them into being judges at a harvest festival's boring contests (think 'giant vegetables', 'best hog', etc)
>>
>>51314309
>'giant vegetables', 'best hog
>boring
kysmm
>>
>>51314309
how would anyone make these boring contests interesting....
>>
>>51314309
>PCs trick all the town's females into pataking in a wet t-shirt contest.
>>
Long time player, first time GM here. I'll be starting my first campaign in a month or so, and I'd like some help with my chargen rules. So far I've got:

>25 point buy
>All core/featured/psionic races, some akashic and other 3pp races
>All Paizo/Psionic/Akashic/Forrest/N.Jolly classes/archetypes allowed, other 3pp possibly
>SoP allowed, Weather Sphere shenanigans banned
>PoW archetypes only, no full initiators
>Pact Magic and Strange Magic allowed
>3rd level start

Is this too much? I've got a firm grasp on almost all of the material, but as I said before I've never actually GMed before. Any advice would be appreciated.
>>
>>51314341
Add "9-level spellcasters banned" to that if you really want the full revamp.
>>
>>51314331

>Wet t-shirt contest

Now listen here, if you want girls to show their tits at a harvest festival you gotta hide it behind something a bit more clever than that.

You don't call it a wet t-shirt contest, you make it a competition to see who could pass for a nymph. Women enter to go on stage and show off their figure, posing and singing voice, and go from there.
>>
>>51314378
Water Nymph
>>
>>51314378
>nymph contest

Brilliant.
>>
>>51314411

Nymphs have pools, anon! They're always in water!

And scantily clad!
>>
>>51314378
These are country bumpkins! They wouldn't know what a wet t shirt contest is if it slapped their plump, country grown vegetable fed thigg.
>>
>>51314370
I considered it, but the folk I play with usually don't play 9-casters anyway, and on the rare occasion they do they usually go with Words of Power, which helps balance it out some more.
>>
>>51314432
That's also a thin to consider, country bumpkins don't have thin cotton shirts.

They've got like.

Burlap.
>>
>>51314331
"The fuck is a T-shirt?"
>>
>>51314432

Exactly, but they know what a nymph is!

And all they'd know is nymphs are very beautiful, barely wear anything, love to get wet n' wild, and have amazing singing voices.
>>
>>51314443
>country bumpkins
>burlap

Actually, for a medieval aesthetic, the primary clothing for poor people would be linen, which is actually pretty similar to cotton in use, just a bit thicker and less fluffy. Linen is also actually more absorbent than cotton is.
>>
Has anyone got the new bloodforge update yet?
>>
>>51312973
Yeah, that sounds pretty cool.
>>
>>51312973

So you're saying we'd be... Godlings?

Which god or goddess died? Was it multiple, and each of us contain a unique divine soul?
>>
Hey /pfg/. I'm trying to find a way of gettting Symbol of Insanity and Insanity on my spell list as a bard. Any ideas?
>>
>>51314646
Be a magician bard.
>>
>>51312973
I am cautiously interested.
>>
>>51314646
Roll up a wizard with ranks in perform.
>>
File: Lyssa by JasonRainville.jpg (144KB, 818x900px) Image search: [Google]
Lyssa by JasonRainville.jpg
144KB, 818x900px
>>51313862
I blame Alex, Dario kept his head on for most of his stuff.

Have fun with the binding!
>>
>>51312830
Ok, be serious /pfg/ who the fuck would actually play this shit?
>>
>>51314341
Looks pretty good desu senpai
>>
>>51315102

I'd rather play the level 1 Mythic 10 to be honest!
>>
>>51315138
>level 1/Mythic 10

I can't see how that'd be fun honestly.
>>
Can I put an enchantment bonus on clothes?

More importantly, let's say I'm wearing a shirt and bracers of armor, does the enchantment bonus stack with the bracers? If I had a +5 shirt and +8 bracers, do I have a +13 armor bonus?
>>
>>51312973
Kinda wasteful since you wouldn't be able to get any mythic spells or feats, just path abilities
>>
>>51315193
Bracers are armor bonus, enhancement bonus stacks.

And yeah I'm pretty sure clothing can be enhanced.
>>
>>51315160
Why can't you?

>>51315193
>Can I put an enchantment bonus on clothes?

Clothes of high enough quality and reinforcement to be made magical in the same way as armor are effectively armor with a +1 AC bonus and no penalties. Look at silken ceremonial armor, which is AC +1, max dex bonus n/a, armor check penalty n/a, arcane spell failure 0%. This can (for example) be worn by a wizard with no armor check or ASF, but still counts as armor for the purpose of stuff like the monk AC bonus.

>does the enchantment bonus stack with the bracers

You're asking the wrong question.

Armor has an enchantment bonus TO ITS AC BONUS. It's still only providing its total AC bonus to your AC, which doesn't stack with any other AC bonus you have.
>>
>>51315102
I would! SBR sounds pretty fun!
>>
>>51315231
That's what retraining is for.
>>
Can I take Eldritch Heritage a second time to gain the benefits of a new bloodline?
>>
>>51315440

You can only take a feat twice if it says you can.
>>
>>51315440
Depends on your GM. I had one who wouldn't even let me take EH in the first place when I was playing a Bloodrager.
>>
I need ideas for magical superweapons, preferably actually doable within RAW. Bonus pointa for beams. I need a doomsday weapon for the party to destroy.
>>
>>51315521
Anything involving a spell that multiplies force applied.
Set up some delays or get multiple mages, and set up a few acceleration gates or something to make a magical massive gaussian accelerator
>>
>>51313903
>>51313960

Alright I did it. I put an app in, and I only realize now how autistic the whole thing is...

Oh well now to find a pic.
>>
>>51315595
Well I think she's cute.
>>
I've been doing some worldbuilding for my home campaign lately, and I'd like some ideas. My current idea is that a mini-cataclysm shook up the world and unleashed a bunch of ancient creatures from their lumber, with said creatures mostly being ported 3.5 monsters. How do you guy think the old monsters will interact with the Pathfinderized world around them?

So far I've mostly thought about Mind Flayers and their implications. In the setting, rather than being from the far future, they hail from the same ancient past that the aboleth are from, and the aboleth are less than thrilled about their old rivals suddenly reappearing from nowhere.

The Mind Flayers have woken up in a darklands that is much more crowded than the one they were used to, and most of the elder brains are either dead or MIA. Sensing that they are at a distinct disadvantage against many other monsters in both numbers and strength, most of them have gone into hiding, with most of the deep races considering them to be either myths, bogeymen, or rareties. The main exception is the serpentfolk, who are fully aware of the Illithids and are currently struggling against them. Turns out that they're natural enemies; even though they share mental abilities, calculating minds, and otherwise unheard of powers (ancient magic for serpentfolk and psionics for mind flayers), it turns out that the brains of advanced serpentfolk are fucking delicious, making any potential alliances dead before they could even get off the ground.

That's what I have so far. Any ideas for other 3.5 monsters in a Pathfinder world?
>>
>>51315657
I've always wanted a way to bring back Mockery Bugs
>>
>>51315521

Wand of fireball
>>
File: @Beam.jpg (75KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
@Beam.jpg
75KB, 640x480px
>>51315521
I like the cut of your beam cannon.
Let's fucking do this.

First an oldie but a goodie. You're going to need Force spells or Riverine (the 3.5 stuff): Adamantine probably won't cut it (but you'll be casting this shit on a barrel of it anyways). You alter a Freeze spell to affect any unattended (so no blood in people) liquid; that probably makes it a level 9 spell but, doomsday weapons right?

Now, the thing with that is that we'll be using force spells as a compressor in order to force nitrogen to a liquid state. And then we freeze it.

That's going to be our propellent charge, held in its tiny volume by force walls. There IS an upper limit: a 20th level wall of force only has 30 hardness and 200HP.

Nevertheless, whatever you put in there should be fired from a vacuum, as the firing pressure when you sublimate that charge back into gas will exceed 60k PSI.
>>
>>51315777

I don't know what physics bullshit you're coming up with, but physics don't work in D&Dland
>>
File: 1448930331392.jpg (385KB, 1100x900px) Image search: [Google]
1448930331392.jpg
385KB, 1100x900px
>>51315521
My magus once had Spellstoring + Beaming Handgun.

Fun times were had when spellstrike, spellstoring and beaming activated all at once to launch 3 energy beams.
>>
>>51315768
Not good enough. I need something cataclysmic with castle/city destroying on the low end and province/country destroying on the high end.
>>
>been dming "Pathfinder" for last few months
>nobody can be assed to buy the book but me
>have to share one book
>nobody knows how to play since Im the only person who really has read it beyond shit specific to their characters and memorizing 500 pages by myself with no play experience of real pathfinder is nuts
>for whatever reason my group likes to pull all nighters playing instead of doing this at a reasonable hour where im actually conscious
>we are eagerly awaiting my friend who supposedly got a pdf of our country's localized basic rules and just needs to get the file sent to him
>im slightly worried that it's gonna turn out to be the random free supplements you can get online and not the actual rulebook

Am i the /thatguy/ of the group or am I just really unlucky? You gamers in english speaking countries have no idea how good you have it.
>>
File: i-bought-you-a-necklace.jpg (13KB, 400x298px) Image search: [Google]
i-bought-you-a-necklace.jpg
13KB, 400x298px
>>51315815
>Physics don't work in D&Dland
>when you hit someone harder it hurts more
>bows fire arrows further than throwing an arrow
>falling 30ft deals more damage than falling 5ft
>heat can melt metals
>cutting someone's neck makes them bleed out

Yeah, go fuck yourself with fire and die you crossbow-hating hipster piece of fucking trash.
>>
>>51315853
And yet, the peasant railgun still doesn't work.
>>
>>51315853

>when you hit someone harder it hurts more
except for when you hit someone softer and it hurts more

>bows fire arrows further than throwing an arrow
except when you have a combination of feats and class features that lets you throw arrows more

>falling 30ft deals more damage than falling 5ft
unless you have feather fall, slow fall, etc.
Also, falling 1000 feet doesnt deal more damage than 200

>heat can melt metals
Except for the metals it can't

>cutting someone's neck makes them bleed out
Except for the enemies that don't die when they are killed
>>
File: beam.jpg (18KB, 278x400px) Image search: [Google]
beam.jpg
18KB, 278x400px
>>51315823
Spellburst savants have a "Catastrophic Spell" metamagic. It expands things. You can 1/day it as a rod.

What it does is expand any AoE spell to 400+40/lv radius from its origin point affecting anyone but you.

Now, that's okay, but what you want to look at is something a little better; With the right combos you can turn a Flamestrike spell into divine damage. Widen can apply to it to double that as well. Now, one problem is Catastrophic is +6 spell levels, so you'll need to deal with that.

Now if only we could apply that instead to an Avowed's level 21+ 100000ft height Wrath IV pulse cylinder, backed by a balefire alt-class ability...
>>
>>51315917
A fireball is enough to melt gold and other soft metals. Heat Metal can soften lead, you just need more for that.

And yes, HEAT MELTS METALS. WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU THINK SMEALTING FORGING SHIT COMES FROM.
>>
>>51315917
Terminal Velocity *IS* part of physics; air resistance, idiot.

Lemme guess. You think magnets are magic too, because you couldn't understand what the teacher said and those people with face paint sounded a lot more reasonable by asking how do they work and not knowing.
>>
>>51315882
Peasant Railgun doesn't work because it relies on both real physics and game mechanics that go against each other.
>>
>>51316121

"Terminal velocity" has absolutely fuck all to do with the cap of 20d6 falling damage.
>>
>>51316121
That also explains how some people are able to survive after falling from terminal velocity, they just rolled all 1's on their damage and made the Acrobatics save to negate the first damage die.
>>
Hey there /tg/
I will run Council of Thieves tonight and read through the whole AP.
So now my Question, how can i fix this mess? The only good Book is 2 and the rest is kinda messy. Someone here with an Idea to fix some things? (expect run some other AP, because my players TOTALLY wanna play this and got me the Books.)
We will run this with PoW as 3pp and all Paizo btw.
>>
>>51316130
Correct.

>>51316141
What? It's obviously ended to very roughly match the idea, it just isn't trying to literally simulate how the physics work.
>>
File: 1468979897872.png (1MB, 1228x868px) Image search: [Google]
1468979897872.png
1MB, 1228x868px
>>51315853
To be fair, lots of physics shit in D&D is flawed.

Falling damage for starters.
If you drop an object on a person, you deal xd6 per 10 ft. elevation on the target.
However, if you do a vertical charge on a person, you don't add your xd6 fall damage on the person you dropped on, which is bullshit.
>>
>>51316180

There is no wind resistance, rotation, or anything involved in falling. When you fall from 9001 feet, you instantly fall the entire distance in exactly the same XY position you were at in the squares above. No properties of real world physics except "things go down" are applied.

Fireballs create spheres of hot fire. They do not create forces that push outward from tunnels, only spheres. They are not instantly flesh meltingly hot depending on when and how their forces are released from an area, they only do caster level * d6 fire damage ever.
>>
>>51316225
Actually I think you fall at 500ft per round.
>>
>>51316144
Exactly.
Whereas other unlucky bastards take 120 out of their 16 level 2 commoner HPs
>>
>>51315996
I have almost no idea what any of this is besides balefire. Pretend I'm Shirou.
>>
>>51316201
Yes there's flaws, and yes some of it is abstracted into game mechanics, but to flatly say that physics aren't a thing at all like anon earlier stated is dliberately disinginuous deception on his part.
>>
>>51316225
>this is a bad game because it doesn't try to literally simulate all the physics involved

Go back to GURPS.
>>
>>51316286

I think you mean that for >>51316259
>>
>>51316296
No, I mean that for >>51316225, who seems to believe that tabletop games should literally simulate physics equations instead of using simplified depictions.
>>
File: 1484798975228.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1484798975228.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>51315625

Thank you!
>>
>>51316312

No, I don't think tabletop rules for fantasy worlds where dragons can fly should simulate physics at all. >>51316259 this guy seems to think otherwise.
>>
Not trying to shill, but /pfg/ is the whole reason this series started, and I wanna see what more of you think about it. Ideas for how I could improve it?
I know initial responses were positive.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DysFNvryd54
>>
>>51315853
>I'm going to bully the GM into listening to real-world physics on-top-of the already retarded rules of the game
>>
>>51316321
>missing the point this badly

Tabletop settings have physics, unless noted otherwise or it's something fucked up weird and surreal.

Tabletop games use rough, easy-to-adjucate approximations of those physics for use when gaming, but that doesn't mean that the settings don't run on physics.

This is even more blatant for D&D and Pathfinder, which both have crossed over with "real world Earth"-based settings.
>>
>>51312859
Tomorrow's game:
>Magus will receive a letter from his beloved sister wishing to confirm if he really is dead
>Eldritch Guardian will be informed that his mother has fallen ill
>The Coven will make progress in ushering their Patron into the material plane
>>
>>51316245
Catastrophic Spell is a +6lv metamagic that increases the AoE of any AoE spell to a 400+40/lv radius. So if you're level 10, that's 400+400=800ft radius. Hello new fireball, right?

Avowed pulses are like old warlock eldritch blasts (except you can take the shapes like 'spear' and all that more than once to make them better). They're basically class abilities that upgrade the little ranged magic shot the class gets into something more reasonable, like a volley of beams, or a fireball, or, in the case of Wrath; a vertical cylinder that grows as you level.

This cylinder is like, 5ft radius (so you pick a corner and the four squares that touch that corner are affected) and 10ft high at level 1, aimed at the ground. That's... unimpressive. But you're level 1 and many won't see AoEs at all for a long time, so hey, that's not so bad now.

At level 6, it's a 10' radius that reaches 100ft high.

At level 11, it's a 15' radius that reaches 1000ft into the air.

At level 16, it's a 20' radius and 10 000 feet high. time to start sniping dragons.

At CASTER level 21+ (so, 20 and an ioun stone perhaps) you expand it to 25' radius and 100 000 feet in height. That's 30 kilometers.

Wrath level 2 increases the damage to your avowed (well, caster) level. Taking it a THIRD time now lets you place the cylinder anywhere within 100+10ft/lv of you (so at level 10, anywhere in 200ft) and a FOURTH removes the target point's line of sight requirement, allowing you to start DIGGING. You can even use a modulation clause (an 'effect' ability you put on pulses) to make it disintegrate shit, or set shit on fire, or whatever.

There's also a feat that lets it linger for a moment, dealing more damage, from residual heat/clouds/whateveryoudid.

At this point your high level villain, with access to such an ability, if he could combine all this with a Catastrophic widened meta, could affect 2400ft radius, 100k feet high, and up to 310ft vertical of it where he can't normally aim.
>>
>>51316355

>Fantasy settings have real world physical laws

No they don't. Period.

>This is even more blatant for D&D and Pathfinder, which both have crossed over with "real world Earth"-based settings.

With evil, zombified tanks. Yeah, no.
>>
>>51316321
No, anon was responding to someone who literally stated there can't be any physics of any sort in D&D.

>>51316339
The one asking for this stuff originally *IS* the DM who wanted ideas.
>>
>>51316376
Does a rock sink when it falls into water in fantasy settings?

ANSWER. YES. OR. NO.
>>
>>51316376
>No they don't. Period.

Bullshit. The ant's-eye-view of everything in D&D and Pathfinder is "start with stuff that works like the real world, then add magic".

>With evil, zombified tanks. Yeah, no.

One of the AD&D 2e adventures has the characters take a side trip through what's literally just downtown London. No magic, no weird stuff, just trying to avoid the attention of the bobbies while getting from point A to point B so they can get back to their own plane.
>>
>>51316399

SOME. TIMES.
>>
>>51316419
So now you're arguing that the entire setting is Limbo and the Material Plane doesn't exist?
>>
>>51316419
In other words, you're lying scum. Stop fucking trying to fuck with the newbies.

You don't even deserve to be here; /pfg/ may be the bottom of the barrel, but even that's too high a pinnacle for you.
>>
>>51316432

It depends on the fantasy setting.
>>
>>51316441

We're talking about Golarion.
>>
>>51316438

>you're lying scum

Explain how I am lying.
>>
>>51316411
>the characters take a side trip through what's literally just downtown London

What? That sounds like it could be either amazing or really, really dumb.
>>
>>51316441
Trying to drive the goalposts across state-lines now?
>>
>>51316465

No goal posts were moved. A question was asked about FANTASY SETTINGS, and an answer was provided about FANTASY SETTINGS.
>>
File: 1483586045034.jpg (107KB, 545x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483586045034.jpg
107KB, 545x720px
>>51312705
>Sven the killer of men
Bathes, hangs around taverns enjoying beer and seeing if anyone is dumb enough to start a brawl with a 6'10" barbarian

>Zoe
Spends the time double checking all her equipment before finding a decent meal and then being lazy/casing prospective places to steal from

>Talion
Spends his time caring for his equipment or quietly reading whatever new book he's collected recently
>>
>>51316399
Pumice floats and is classed as a rock.
>>
>>51316484

Does it look like I'm living in an igneous region?
>>
>>51316479
Whatever the fuck fantasy settings there are where rocks don't sink in water obviously don't apply to the question, because they explicitly don't have anything resembling physics in the first place.

>>51316484
F U C K Y O U
U
C
K
Y
O
U
>>
>>51316490
Are you certain you aren't?
>>
>>51316399

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/wondrous-items/wondrous-items/h-l/ioun-stones/dull-gray-stone-ioun-stone
>>
>>51316521
>this magic that overrides physics obviously proves that physics doesn't exist
>>
>>51316530

>overrides physics

No, the fantasy realm has it's own physics that include the properties of magic.
>>
>>51316551
You get what I mean, though. The basic assumption is "works more or less like the real world, except when magic makes it work differently".
>>
>>51316551
*GASP* It has Physics?
WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT???
>>
File: 1373319005525.png (15KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
1373319005525.png
15KB, 560x407px
>>51316501

Yeah, got nothing but sedimentary.
>>
>>51316566

Magic is the applied study of the natural forces of a fantasy world.
>>
>>51316577
Right, we guess you can save big on volcano insurance then.
>>
File: 1484155237536.png (198KB, 960x800px) Image search: [Google]
1484155237536.png
198KB, 960x800px
Is Winter Witch archetype + Winter Witch prestige class any good?
>>
>>51316368
I see. How do I turn this into a weapon? Like an item. Having a person do this seems bad. With that power why wpuld he bother to serve the evil emperor?
>>
>>51316600
I played it once. It was fun.
>>
>>51316333

Tell the people involved to invest in better-quality mics, perhaps.
>>
>>51316593
No, that's wizardry and alchemy.

Magic is the part of fantasy setting physics that's hard to understand and/or can't be manipulated unless you have certain personal traits.
>>
>>51316615

Wizardy and alchemy are both magic.
>>
>>51316605
Maybe the Emperor has resources that he needs for his plans, and he has decided it would be smart to serve the Emperor for now?
>>
You know, a wizard studying Arcanophysics would probably be fun.

Imagine a caster who has magic down to an applied engineering science who knows the exact temperature of a fireball, or the mechanics of magical flight. Now imagine if they have knowledge: engineering as a class skill and can do the sort of shit like using magically engineered fire spells to break fire immune monsters.
>>
>>51316645
Literally Sacred Geometry.
>>
>>51316600
Winter witch archetype looks fine, just make to sure to pick up something like Elemental Spell so that you're not fucked if you deal with stuff immune to cold damage.

The prestige class actually looks pretty great, since you're advancing spells, patron spells, number of hexes, all witch class ability scaling, and familiar at the same time as you're getting the Winter Witch stuff. It's pretty much all upside for the cost of a single caster level. You'll hit Unearthly Cold at level 13, which is around when cold-immune enemies will start to be more of a problem, so that works out pretty well.

>>51316622
No, those are ways of USING magic.
>>
>>51316645
Take a look at the Spellburst Savant class, and more specifically the Spellburst Scholar archetype, which can combine metamagic feats and class features with spells and create new spells using the result that they can teach to others.
>>
>>51316686

>Take a look at homebrew content
>>
>>51316695
>homebrew is a dirty word
>>
>>51316695
No, it's
>take a look at a thing made by a published and respected 3PP author
>>
>>51316605
Well any spell or ritual can be made into a magic item or a ritual of some kind.

So, that part is actually "up to you". I recommend a bigass beam cannon; with an orbital-strike targeting alt-mode. The regular mode is probably something simple like at-will as-a-weapon searing rays or something (everyone expects scorching). Expensive, pretty much artifact level, but mostly only a matter of "magic item creation rules" with minimal stretching. The Catastrophic meta DOES protect you from your own AoE though, just to note...

As for why serve; That's something people often forget; that HAVING power and WANTING power aren't always the same, and there's many different kinds of power.

There are many reasons that can be almost deceptively simple. "nah, that can't be it can it?" Let's not forget anyone willing to do this is probably not Good. Perhaps neutral MAYBE if they're really good most of the time except for the collateral damage issue, but either way wiping out cities isn't weighing all that heavy.

1) They're actually friends. One is pursuing arcane/metaphysical power, while the other pursues poltical power and prestige. Their pursuits may have little to no friction let alone conflict, and what little friction there is is likely dwarfed many times over by the benefits of working together. You get a lab, test subjects, and materials as you need them, and your friend gets a death star.

2) Love. Maybe he's gay for the evil emperor, or maybe he loves the evil emperor's daughter and a few cities are nothing compared to seeing her smile when they're planning it together on a picnic.

3) It's fun. Sometimes some people need someone who can offer them direction and meaning. He's got all this power, but without someone to point targets for him, he often sits around and wondering to himself "now what? do I even want to do anything?"

4) Because evil emperors are way better scapegoats for the power behind the throne than having nothing except you on the damn chair
>>
>>51316710

Yeah it is, and you're just saying it again and again like the filthy man you are.
>>
>>51316761
Well then it's a good thing you pleasure people like me for money.
>>
>>51314077
They are not a myth.
>>
>>51316760
Are there artefact making rules?
>>
File: happy-megumin.jpg (10KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
happy-megumin.jpg
10KB, 280x210px
>>51316760
>on a picnic
I guess when your nickname is "Annihilation Platform Moritz-G" you can do whatever you damn well please. What's gonna stop you? A continent?
>>
>>51316844
"Ask your DM"
>>
>>51316844
Not really. It's actually a fairly vague term, although once applied it does get some defensive bonuses and the such (it's harder to destroy). Some classes like forgelords are allowed to create minor artifacts outright though, but overall it's usually just an intelligent magic item with effective value in the 100kgps.

An example is the technological Graviton Cannon; regular beam cannons are like 40k each, but the gravy-rifle's like 200k to the 20k of regular rifles. Since the higher the cost the rarer the item, you can extrapolate that - while this is only an example of cost not of the weapon's true worth as it's disgustingly overpriced and then doubled for just being tech - it's probably 400k, and as a result doesn't even get a pricetag, just "this is a fucking artifact".

Different minor artifact rules ARE found on the legendary items section of the Mythic rules however, but they're not QUITE the same as regular D&D artifacts. Still, it's a way to do it too.
>>
>>51316847

Megumin's smile can light up a room!
>>
File: 1297938575350.jpg (16KB, 300x363px) Image search: [Google]
1297938575350.jpg
16KB, 300x363px
If I'm a Sorcerer and I have a metamagic rod, I can throw around enhanced spells all day as long as I have the higher level slots, right?
>>
File: 1366322256933.jpg (79KB, 298x452px) Image search: [Google]
1366322256933.jpg
79KB, 298x452px
Who else is looking forward to not being chosen for RotJR and having all their hopes and dreams dashed?
>>
>>51316900
No. A Metamagic Rod is a uses/day item that lets you adjust a spell with that metamagic without changing its actual level.
>>
>>51316900
Metamagic rods are 3/day and don't apply a level difference. They say so in their description.
>>
>>51316923
me! me!
>>
>>51316900
No, you just want a metamagic feat.
>>
>>51316926
huh, awesome!

>>51316927
That's what I get for not reading. I assume the description also says if you can use a rod with a feat?

>>51316933
I want several metamagic feats, but alas you only get to many from advancing
>>
What's the best prestige class for wizards?
>>
>>51316880
Okay, that'll work. I just dont want to have the campaign come to a screeching halt during the climax because one or more players start bitching about how the rules don't work that way.
>>
>>51316952
Any one that doesn't lose them spellcasting.
>>
>>51316923

I've got Komm Susser Todd ready to go!
>>
How viable is never using your highest level spells? I have an idea for a shenanigansy build, but it requires still spell.
>>
>>51316972
Tell us what the build is and we'll see if there's an option that gets you the same without needing the metamagic all the time.
>>
>>51316989
Any full caster, ring of eloquence, fox form.
>>
>>51317018
hilarious
>>
>>51316954
Artifacts are different, and you're the GM, but being ALMOST entirely based in the rules will allow the best results for that. "that ability is like this one" allows them to think of counters/protections/etc as appropriate. It's not a handwave.
>>
>>51317038
>The stray fox looks at you expectantly.

>Uhh...I guess I try to pet it?

>As you reach out the fox yells "Color Spray, Bitch!" Roll will.
>>
>>51316948
>I assume the description also says if you can use a rod with a feat?
Have you considered reading the description at any point?
>>
>>51316923
I signed up knowing that I probably wouldn't get picked, and I've accepted that even now the chances are pretty slim. Still sucks, but I'm more curious about who *did* get in at this point.
>>
File: LoZ Final Day.jpg (11KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
LoZ Final Day.jpg
11KB, 600x451px
>>51316923
I AM READY TO FACE THE MUSIC
>>
File: 1297938729074.jpg (225KB, 640x713px) Image search: [Google]
1297938729074.jpg
225KB, 640x713px
>>51317079
Not since the first time I read the section on damage reduction and walked away thinking that DR 5/Bludgeoning meant the opposite of what it actually is.

Are there any PF streams or podcasts or youtubes or whatever that have commentary of a game in motion to help understand what is actually going on?
>>
>>51317018
Just be a psychic caster, so then you can cast spells without needing to move or talk.
>>
>>51316923
I'd be more upset, but considering I got in a game, all I can say at this point is that I'm glad to have the shot to run with you freaks. Whoever wins, they deserved it, those who didn't, just remember that this won't be the end-all be-all because there's always gonna be another game out there to catch your eye.
>>
>Hamatula Strike
Any piercing weapon can be used to make a grapple at a -4.
Any piercing /weapon/. Why the fuck did I not see this before?
>>
>>51317190
Because you are silly.
>>
>>51317190
>at a -4
not even that, unless you're trying to damage them with a non-grapple weapon. You're apparently still free to pin or move.
>>
>>51317145
Can't seem to find the relevent info on them. The class description mentions emotion and thought components, but can't seem to find the rules for those on the pfsrd.
>>
>>51317209
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/occult-adventures/psychic-magic
>>
>>51316889
Everyone of Megumin's smiles is an explosion of pure joy
>>
File: RotJR.jpg (128KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
RotJR.jpg
128KB, 500x522px
Alright folks, it's time.

Before we get started, I just want to say that there were a ton of great characters, plenty I would have included in a game if they had fit the time better. You're almost all precious cinnamon buns.

Playing in RotJR will be the following characters:

>Aster and Tia, Avowed||Stalker
>Quinn Akeron, Avowed||Soul Weaver The fact that both of these were on the false list was honestly really surprising
>Saboten, Symbiat||Pactmaker
>Sweettooth, Pistolero||Stalker
>Etan Remiel, Stalker||Magus
>Rubio Redgrave, Cavalier||Paladin/Bard
>>
>>51317296
Cheers, MA. You're a gem.
>>
>>51317296
>Still no post on the /lfg/
Still BS
>>
File: [rips and tears internally].jpg (170KB, 499x670px) Image search: [Google]
[rips and tears internally].jpg
170KB, 499x670px
>>51317296
>no Doug
>>
>>51317296
Until such a time as MA posts the list in the RotJR game proper, I'm not going to believe any list that gets posted.
>>
File: tf2ladyWOWA.png (134KB, 343x363px) Image search: [Google]
tf2ladyWOWA.png
134KB, 343x363px
>>51317296
>Etan and Rubio together

NANI!?!?!?
>>
>>51317296
>Rubio Redgrave
Nice, I cheer for the success of a true bro
>>
>>51317296
>Sweettooth

HIIIIIIIIIGH NOOOOOOON
>>
>>51317074
I remember wanting to do a really stupid build with Mithril Current, Fox Form and bite lasers, but I abandoned it because one cha initiator.
>>
File: RotJR2.jpg (2MB, 2512x1552px) Image search: [Google]
RotJR2.jpg
2MB, 2512x1552px
>>51317296
Now, as I said in >>51295176 there were at least a dozen good apps for the game.

So I picked a dozen.

Also playing in RotJR (in a different game) will be the following characters.
>Aranha, Fighter||Vigilante
>Casimir Aldori, Warder||Artisan
>Corwin Brin, Warlord/Barbarian||Bard
>Onryou Kaijitsu, Monk||Warpriest
>Valeriya Deverin, Warder||Beguiler
>Seht and Mori, Hunter||Warder
>>
>>51317296
>Ignore anyone claiming to be me, such as >>51295090. When I post the finalist list, you'll know
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>51317329
>>51317334
Posts have been made.

By which I mean I edited the one that was there.
>>
File: 1454526899971.jpg (7KB, 200x303px) Image search: [Google]
1454526899971.jpg
7KB, 200x303px
>>51317296
but how do we know you're the real MA?
>>
>>51317296
>>51317357
>They're real
>Didn't make it into either of the two lists

I promised myself I wouldn't cry.
>>
>>51317367
Oh shit, it's true!
>>
>>51317357
HOREY SHEEET
>>
Although there's two RotJR games going on, >>51295090 → actually managed to guess a third of the players overall, even accounting for Doug...
>>
>>51317296
>Three stalkers

>>51317357
>Three warders

This is going to be a wild ride.
>>
>>51317296
>>51317357

ALRIGHT LADS! FIRE UP THE SHIPPING ENGINES!
>>
>>51317357
Oh lawdy.

>Ended up in party with Onryou and Casimir

LAWDY.
>>
>>51317390
https://app.roll20.net/join/1947924/cONjZw
You've got another chance! Anyone up for taking more people on should do so, let's spread the love.
>>
>>51317296
>>51317357

Welp. I guess I pretty much knew going in that I wouldn't be accepted, but it's still disappointing.
>>
>>51317296

Aaaaaaaaa

>>51317357

AAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>51317296
>>51317357

Was there anyone who came especially close, but didn't quite make the final cut?

besides everyone of course; there must have been a few that *just* got edged out.
>>
Tell me, are there any good races for playing as a Crab-person? I want to make a Slayer or something that specializes in disarming enemies, and using their weapons against them.

Also, if I were to use PoW instead, what classes and disciplines would be best for optimal disarm-crab?
>>
File: ReZero Stubbed my toe.jpg (81KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
ReZero Stubbed my toe.jpg
81KB, 1440x810px
>>51317296
>>51317357
>TWO FUCKING LISTS
>THEY'RE BOTH REAL
>Etan and Rubio will actually get to compete to see who is the best Shonen Protagonist
>Shizuka and Onryou didn't make it together

IMPOSSIBLE
I will also note that, thinking on it, A-team can technically be considered as having an even gender split.
>>
>>51317431
Should we apply with the same character we used for our RotJR app?
>>
>>51317296
>>51317357
>DHB BTFO
0 for 3
>howsweetitis.mp3
>>
>>51317357
>>51317296
>Didn't get into either list

Haaahn, I suppose it was too much to ask for another Kaijitsu kid. Well, I tried my best at least!
>>
>>51317431
Why bother? I won't make the cut, anyway.
>>
>>51317471
You're under no requirement to. If you can get a character out by Monday then feel free to make a new one.
>>
>>51317470
>>Etan and Rubio will actually get to compete to see who is the best Shonen Protagonist
Shonen bros in a lewd game with twins. Shoebox, Max Sleep, you know what you have to do.
>>
>>51317447
There were. Some notable exceptions are Shizuka Kaijitsu and Silvia Dalcus, who mostly didn't get in due to scheduling conflicts, and Doug who has ascended to a higher plane of existence and no longer has time for petty pastimes such as RPGs.
>>
>>51317494
Fuck off witch hunter, no one likes you. You are a miserable waste of flesh and thought.
I hope you get a root canal
>>
>>51317520
Oh no, not Doug!
>>
>>51317515
Because you literally just have to post the name of the character. There are 31 applications that didn't get accepted, and if half of them apply then you've got a 2/5 chance. Not bad odds.
>>
>>51317520
>Got shut-out due to scheduling conflicts
Ah, double-dammit. I take it the games are either in the middle of the day then, since that's probably what did me in? I suppose I shouldn't be too disappointed, but it still stings a little!

When ARE the games planned for, anyway?
>>
File: ChaikaOhNo.gif (256KB, 500x480px) Image search: [Google]
ChaikaOhNo.gif
256KB, 500x480px
>>51317520
>Silvia almost made it
>the Not!Paladin duo of meme legends was so close

DAMNIT, YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONES!
I'd also like to note I was right about to go to fucking bed when you posted this shit, because my nephew and niece are over and we were going to make a bigass pancake breakfast. But now I'll feel like an ass if I don't at least pop into IRC.
>>
>>51317561
The weekends which both Shizuka and Silvia listed as no-go times
>>
>>51317357
The question now becomes is Aranha's silk strong enough to hold Onryou fast as her demon side rages at the top of the world.
>>
File: 1391906946439.jpg (115KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1391906946439.jpg
115KB, 1280x720px
>>51317582
Well shit, I suppose that's true. I've got a games from 4 to midnight PST, and then another game from 11 AM to 3 PM on Sundays. Since the games are on the weekends, I guess that means that I'd have been screwed!

Maybe some other time, but until then congratulations to everyone who got in!
>>
>>51317494
0 for 4. He didn't get into HV either.
>>
>>51317551
I work third shift and have one day off a week. I'd say the odds are pretty well stacked against me.
>>
>>51317642
It's a PbP.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4xDOOHQdAE
>>
>>51317584

>Aranha makes the silk
>Casimir weaves it into fabric

Someone smell easy money?
>>
>>51317653
Isn't it an IRC/Roll20 game, so there's still actual times to attend?
>>
>>51317296
>>51317357
Oh man those teams look great. Hopefully we get to hear some good stories once the first few sessions roll through.

In particularly I'm glad Sweettooth got in. Sweettooth is great.
>>
>>51317520
Can you say what you found lacking in the other apps?
>>
>>51317674
>five minutes later, witch hunter sets his sights on sweettooth
>>
>>51317674
Don't fucking lie to us. We know you're salty.
>>
>>51317653
Can Roll20 do pbp?
>>
>>51317672
That's just because I'm terrible at setup. I guess I could have made a discord?
>>
>>51317699
Fuck off witch-hunter, you're extra-salty because you got deleted and banned from TWO DIFFERENT GAMES.
Outright, had your posts removed and all! How pathetic!
>>
>>51317704
Maybe not? I just wanted to use it to organize, I'll probably switch to Myth-Weavers or something.
>>
>>51317709
Wait, so IS it a play-by-post? Because if it is, doesn't that mean that the reasoning you gave >>51317520 doesn't actually apply because it could have been at any time?
>>
>>51317726
The PbP is run by a different fellow who isn't MA.
>>
>>51317677
A lot of apps were culled just because of scheduling. Out of the remainders, there were ones where it seemed like the characters had alignments they shouldn't have had based on their actions (killing in cold blood while being CG or something similar), or had what I felt was a kind of weak motivation, or in a couple of cases just didn't seem like they would fit well with the parties on either a character level or build level.
>>
>>51317726
I'm not MA, I'm Arehera. I posted >>51317431 and I'm offering a PbP.
>>
>>51317740
Can you tell us what you didn't like about DHB's character?
>>
>>51317460
Gonna bump this question, in hopes someone sees it as the RotJR discussion slows down
>>
>>51317674
>likes Sweettooth
Who would you choose to form a party?
>>
>>51317460
>>51317792
Can you link the stats of this crab person race?
>>
File: exactly what you wanted.png (37KB, 690x444px) Image search: [Google]
exactly what you wanted.png
37KB, 690x444px
>>51317460
First, see pic related.

Second, there are a number of disarm strikes scattered throughout the disciplines, (probably try going to https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hYrnghrSe7kMOko-aNiS0HTVlSJnUBkvHD2dmg0omGY/edit?usp=drive_web and searching for disarm).

After that, you probably want to have at least one Piercing Thunder or Tempest Gale stance, because of the disciplines' unique ability to let you pick weapons off the ground as a free action without provoking - so once you disarm your foe you can just pluck their weapon up.
>>
>>51317427

The party dynamics in that group are going to get absurdly cute and comfy!
>>
File: 7X13hzk.jpg (82KB, 600x551px) Image search: [Google]
7X13hzk.jpg
82KB, 600x551px
>>51317808
>reading comprehension
I was asking if there were any suitably crabby races, silly billy

>>51317818
Thanks mate
>>
>>51317674
>>51317693
>>51317802
>people talking about your character
HAW G-GEEZ RICK
>>
>>51317825
What does comfy even mean anymore?
>>
>>51317584
>>51317666
She can't even technically make silk yet!
>>
>>51317852
Oh, hm.

Unfortunately of the aquatic races none of them are at all crustacean.
>>
>>51317460
How about a Heikegani?
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/aberrations/heikegani
>>
>>51317852
Well, Trox are kinda crablike. Sorta.
>>
>>51317863
Essentially nothing. Unfortunately it is a term so often used that its meaning is now diluted. It means different things to as many people who try and define it.

On a whole I do not think comfy makes for a good game unless the game involved management in some manner, but that's just my personal opinion.
>>
>>51317852
>>51317792
>>51317460
I hope I apply to the same game you are just so I can have a character that says "I saw a mudcrab the other day. Filthy little creatures."
>>
>>51317419
Quinn x Tia while Aster sobs alone in the corner
>>
File: 0b6f156a13f08e9989c2a37f1c592674.jpg (686KB, 900x1262px) Image search: [Google]
0b6f156a13f08e9989c2a37f1c592674.jpg
686KB, 900x1262px
>submit 4 apps to /pfg/ games
>ask for criticism from just about everyone you know
>they don't say anythings wrong with them
>days of selection
>get in none

ahaha

ahahahaha
>>
>>51317419
>CasimirXVal is actually gonna be a thing
Well. I'm ready.
>>
>>51317419
Etan x Rubio. What starts off as a shonen protag competition turns into a steamy shonen ai composition.
>>
So, /tg/, if I wanted to make a 2handed katana do the most damage possible/crit machine for the Sleeping Goddess game, what feats and weapon enchants would I need? I know Mithral Current is the Iaijutsu discipline, and probably some riven hourglass maneuvers too, or veiled moon.
>>
>>51317419
Casimir and Onryou! And since we know that Onryou's player uses other PCs and NPCs as their own NPCs sometimes, one of the other Kaijitsu applicants can be in her backstory anyway!
>>
File: 09ae58000ef1d3c643a6c5580f5b25ef.png (641KB, 800x1184px) Image search: [Google]
09ae58000ef1d3c643a6c5580f5b25ef.png
641KB, 800x1184px
>>51317969
That's just how it is. Sometimes, you can make no mistakes and still lose.

But at least you're not alone.
>>
File: 1304061443723.jpg (86KB, 600x783px) Image search: [Google]
1304061443723.jpg
86KB, 600x783px
>>51317917
Sadly I don't play online, just with y group of buds. I once tried to build characters for /pfg/ game, but sadly scheduling made it impossible to commit.

>>51317883
>>51317891
>>51317897
I appreciate the effort guys. I guess I'll probablt either just play a Tiefling, a refluffed Trox, jusr uae Transformation, or ask the GM if I could homebrew
>>
>>51317981
Daisho Expertise ups the damage die. Powerful Build ZweiSent, probably.
>>
>>51318020
Danks anon
>>
>>51317995
i just want to know what i did wrong so i can do better next time

thats it
>>
>>51317415

Team Murder and Team Tank
>>
I feel like these don't happen often enough:
>someone you saved come to aid you in your darkest hour
Last time I saw this talked about on /tg/ people called asspull and DMPC

>the final fight with the main villain is coming, all your friends and allies you have met throughout your adventure have something to contribute
Most of the time players don't even remember NPC's names.

>Each PC is forced into a 1v1 fight as they tell the rest of the party to keep going, the PC staying behind to hold the enemy off
Most of the time players are never willing to put their character into a situation where they'll likely die. Even to save the rest of the party.
>>
>>51317863

comfy means comfy
>>
>>51317296
>quinn
>namefag eceleb took not only a slot for themselves but another for their pocket pussy twins that real players could've had
riot
>>
>>51318057
Which one were you again?
>>
>>51318109
Well, considering they applied to HV, Dragon AND Return of the Jedi Remolested and didn't get picked for any...

Some loser not worth the salt he's printed on.
>>
>>51318109
my application was takaonna
>>
File: Baiken.jpg (87KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
Baiken.jpg
87KB, 540x540px
>>51318069
I actually got the chance to do the last one of these in one of my first games.

I was playing a Warmage named Kyron D'deneith and we were up against an emissary of Vol. They were like 14th level and we were 4th, but my warmage stayed back to hold them off. They actually made two INCREDIBLY lucky rolls to save against effects while pelting them with acid before a blade barrier ripped me into very noble chunks.

One of the better moments I've had while RPing if I'm being honest.
>>
>>51318124
You probably just got hit with the Alignment stick, most likely! But, I'm not the GM, so I don't have a clue.
>>
>>51318057
Who was your HV app?
>>
Comfy is a rejection of doom-and-gloom, ultra-serious storylines. It discards both high-fantasy good-vs-evil epics and grimdark rusty dagger shanktown low fantasy. Comfy is a return to escapism where the world doesn't have to be at stake, nor death lurking in every shadow.
>>
One of my players has decided to play a Swarm Monger Druid(From Blood of Beasts), it seems blatantly overpowered, especially if combined with improved familiar.

Where does /pfg/ see this archetype, as far as power level?
>>
>>51318124
>got into the first HV
Quit your pity party.
>>
>>51317520
>>51317582
>working prevents me from getting in
I wish I were a NEET. Congrats to everyone that did get in, though!

I legit didn't expect to get that close. I kinda just wrote off the whole idea of getting in. RIP Paladin-bros, Etan, Rubio, and Silvia would have been a cool trio.
>>
>>51318134
Eberron really is the best setting ever.
>>
>>51318174
an evocation wizard is his hard counter,

swarms is very vulnerable to aoe spells
>>
>>51318069
>1st
Is it the Ride of the Rohirrim, or the God-Wizard showing up to snap everything right and get his magic dick sucked?
>2nd
Stop playing with shitty players and making unmemorable NPCs.
>3rd
Don't split the party. Take out a threat as one, then advance. Leaving someone behind decreases their chance of dealing with it and the party's chances of surviving ahead.
>>
>>51318186
my new hours might make it so i can't even do that.

thats the main reason im whoring myself out to these other campaigns.
>>
>>51318174
You lose your early game CoDzilla potential, but so far I'd say its around as powerful overall as a normal Druid, step fly Tier 1
>>
File: Beware.jpg (175KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Beware.jpg
175KB, 1200x900px
>>51318189
It really, REALLY is.
>>
>>51318255
D:

But... but muh precious Kuthinite Moeblob!
>>
File: 0129.png (106KB, 313x620px) Image search: [Google]
0129.png
106KB, 313x620px
>>51318268
Agree desu senpai.

Moral subjectivity? In MY DnD?
>>
>>51317296
>>51317357
Can I ask what got you to decide on those two groups, specifically? As in, the people within each one.

>>51318093
The fuck you talking about, "e-celeb"?
>>
>>51318310
>ywn play a Lhazaar gnome bard who wants to be a pirate price
JUST
>>
>>51318093
What who are the twins?
>>
>>51318334
Probably Astor and Tia
>>
>>51318157
So what are you making for comfy game?
>>
>>51318325
It was confirmed in the chat what we suspected all along

It was Qanon coasting on favoritism
>>
>>51318157
Sounds boring.
>>
>>51318246
>Is it the Ride of the Rohirrim, or the God-Wizard showing up to snap everything right and get his magic dick sucked?
Ride of the Rohirrim m8.

>Stop playing with shitty players and making unmemorable NPCs.
I run games for a college club, I have to let them play because I'm an officer.

>Don't split the party. Take out a threat as one, then advance. Leaving someone behind decreases their chance of dealing with it and the party's chances of surviving ahead.
You only do it if you have to. When you have to it ends with a bunch of really cool fights.
>>
>>51318093
Oh shut up.
>>
>>51318463
No fuck you

If your players aren't decided based solely on objective criteria, you're a fucking sycophant

Qanon's app was objectively boring, trite and his terrible sheet wasn't even finished

There is literally no way he got in unless it was because the GM is sucking his cock
>>
>>51318479
So who are you anyway?
>>
>>51318479
If it was about being an e-celeb DHB would have gotten in.
>>
>>51318485
Why, so you can blacklist me? Not fucking likely
>>
>>51318479
>>51318494
>Can't get QANON's sex right
>Hasn't looked at the sheet recently
>Probably didn't get in anyway or even make a sheet
So tell me, how's it feel to get deleted from Hell's Vengeance and Molthune, as well as being a coward who won't even say who they are? You're pathetic.
>>
>>51318494
Yes. That's exactly why I want to know. Because you're a cunt.
>>
>Already the salt flows
And here I thought you'd disappoint me.
>>
>>51318497
>thinks i didnt get into at least two of the big /pfg/ games lately
How's it feel to be that wrong

>>51318502
And that's why we're anonymous, so righteous assholes like you don't punish me for uncomfortable truths
>>
>>51318513
THE FIRE RISES
>>
>>51318526
The only uncomfortable truth here is that you're a cunt.

And even if someone did get in because they're a friend of the DM, so motherfucking what?

They're not beholden to any fucking rules. They're not beholden to you.

It's 4chan. Suck it up and quit your whining.
>>
File: 1408020975974.gif (496KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1408020975974.gif
496KB, 500x281px
Just move on people.
>>
Anyone have actual proof of this favouritism for QANON? The drama intrigues me enough to want to know more.
>>
>>51318526
>And that's why we're anonymous, so righteous assholes like you don't punish me for uncomfortable truths
Go back to /pol/, retard.
>>
>>51318559
>people disagreeing with me make them from /pol/
I don't really have an opinion here, but that's kinda retarded, man.
>>
>>51318557
Same, honestly. Didn't we guess that Quinn was QANON like day one of their app? Wasn't the favoritism thing an issue from the beginning? I called it. I fucking called it.
>>
>>51318542

Are you QANON or MA?

Either way, no need to get so mad. He's the salty one who didn't make it into the game. It's a win for you, so why waste the energy and emotion?
>>
>>51318574
I haven't been part of this conversation but I think the anon was more mocking the original's own hypocritical self-righteous tone rather than the fact they disagreed.
>>
>Scorpion Youkai Maid Girl
>Surname Tyrian
>In a game that's heavily inspired by RWBY

Apparently all a coincidence, but godDAMN is that on the nose.
>>
>>51318624
I tell ya I don't watch RWBY.
>>
>>51318612
Holy fuck, we did call it.

https://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50590785/#50596163
>>
>>51318614
I am neither.

But yeah. I've already mostly lost interest anyway.
>>
>>51318357
I'm already in Molthune.
>>
>>51318641
It was kind of a stretch that a sylph character had to be made by QANON

Even if it did turn out to be correct
>>
>>51318616
This anon gets it.
>>
File: Elf mage 1.jpg (115KB, 774x1032px) Image search: [Google]
Elf mage 1.jpg
115KB, 774x1032px
>>51318657
Me too, it's been fun and comfy so far!
>>
New thread:
>>51318688
>>51318688
>>51318688
>>51318688
>>51318688
>>
>>51318665
It was the fact that it was a sylph noble vitalist.
>>
>>51318678
We had a good side-session.
>>
File: Princess Corrin.jpg (257KB, 1280x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Princess Corrin.jpg
257KB, 1280x1600px
>>51318706
I doubt it'll be our last, hopefully our next will involve some really intense spoiling of the draggo babby.
>>
>>51313183
Depending on the party, it can get really stupid really fast.

Make sure they have an answer for DR.
>>
I'm completely new to PF, only played 5e before, which books do I need to read to be able to participate in a game at the bare minimum?
Thread posts: 450
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.