[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1298: Higher than the Highest, Lower than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 544
Thread images: 91

>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>51299743
>>
File: Kriemhild.jpg (2MB, 1240x1754px) Image search: [Google]
Kriemhild.jpg
2MB, 1240x1754px
>>51309171
For those of you who took Decretum in Madoka, what is your Witch form named, and what are they the Witch of?
>>
File: The Ride Never Ends.jpg (36KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
The Ride Never Ends.jpg
36KB, 600x400px
Jumpers, what are some of the favorite things you've done using a combination of powers and/or items from multiple jumps?

It doesn't necessarily have to be something grand or uber-powerful.
>>
>>51309228
Lucia Faustus, The Witch of Desperation.
>>51309240
Either Soul Gem + Juju Import or my Magitech Laptop.
>>
File: Jumper makes things.jpg (286KB, 500x759px) Image search: [Google]
Jumper makes things.jpg
286KB, 500x759px
>>51309240
Mass Terraforming, seriously.
I use Geneforge to create the plants and animals needed, other perks to work with other necessities depending on the planet(magnetic field, rotation, tectonics, etc.), and then a couple of gardening perks to help me propagate my Geneforge creations even faster.

I made plants that "eat" Radiation and cleanse it for Fallout, for example.
>>
So as promised here's V0.4 of Ciel Nosurge.

Changelog:

V0.4: Raised drawback limit to +800 CP if Save Bezel Project is taken.
Added Animated Figurine Set, Planetary Model, Ciel Nosurge Copy and Music Box Items.
Added Notes on post-jump Cielnotrons and Interdimend Program Notes.
Reworked some text.
>>
>>51309301
And Captcha ate my trip...
>>
>>51309240
Any of the gelato flavors I've made or foods. Yuie Flower tea is delicious.
>>
>>51309348
>tea

Great, another jumper that has powerwanked themselves to omnipotence. Can this thread get any shittier?
>>
>>51309321
I'll eat ur trip bby
>>
>>51309370
Mommy could show up.

Don't ask questions you don't want to know the answer to.
>>
>>51309392
But jumper... you were Mommy all along.
>>
>>51309301
>Music Box
>or to lull someone to simple.
>>
Jumpers, how did you overcome the "Last Avenger" drawback in A:EMH? Did you combine it with other drawbacks?
>>
File: Keyblade_Graveyard_Logo_KHBBS.png (59KB, 300x151px) Image search: [Google]
Keyblade_Graveyard_Logo_KHBBS.png
59KB, 300x151px
>>51309240

I figured out a way to forge Keyblades to give to people pre-Spark.

No, it's not just using the Minecraft item duplication perk.
>>
>>51309500
How?
>>
>>51309464
My plan is, if I take that scenario, is to use my massive amount of social perks to befriend everyone or make them flock to my side + use my massive luck perks + demiservant Tesla I'll get in the new fate jump when I take it to help me create shit + use the master plan perk in the jump to accomplish it

not sure if it's possible even then and I won't be taking it for a while, but that's my plan.
>>
>>51309500
share how.
>>
>>51309500
Ehh, after I read through the relevant wiki, keyblades seem kinda disappointing. I mean, I still took the relevant origin since it had the best perks, but I expected more after hearing people talk about them like they're something special.
>>
What jumps offer free male gender transform?
>>
>>51309595
I think action movie does.

There are a few that offer completely free, like minecraft.
>>
File: Keyblade Usagi.jpg (83KB, 600x802px) Image search: [Google]
Keyblade Usagi.jpg
83KB, 600x802px
>>51309508
>>51309569

First you obviously need to have bought a Keyblade in Kingdom Hearts.

Lost Odyssey has a perk called Skill Transference that gives you the properties of any magical items you have as long as you keep them equipped for an extended period of time. The more unique or versatile the ability, the longer it takes for you to gain it.

I used this to gain the Keyblade's abilities without actually having to summon or use it.

The Amazo Backup Memory from Young Justice gives you the knowledge to replicate your abilities with technology. Since I now have the Keyblade's abilities inherently, I can make technology with them as well.

Technically you can stop here and use those three things to build your own Keyblades using technology.

But I kept going. I made them magitech using Magitek Mastery from Final Fantasy 6, and added a bit of the Second Magic from Fate/Stay Night.

They may not actually count as 'true' Keyblades, I'm unsure of that, but they definitely work for my purposes.
>>
File: 1484169633530.png (957KB, 563x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1484169633530.png
957KB, 563x1920px
>>51309649

Oh, and you might also need Oathkeeper from Kingdom Hearts to bind these Keyblades to your chosen person's soul.
>>
>>51309574
Eh, it's a decent enough weapon/casting focus that you can summon at will, that also functions as a universal lockpick.
Some of the extra abilities you can buy are pretty good too, like more loot, more magic damage, blocking things without being moved and getting healed when you block.

>>51309649
You haven't read the KH jump notes, have you?
>Due to the uncertain level of intelligence, their method of creation, and several hints to them and what they can do, for now we’re saying you can’t copy Keyblades.
I'd argue that "copying" also applies to perks like Skill Transference.
There's also this:
>This leads into another thing to remember; without the potential you cannot use a Keyblade.
>The Keyblades you and your companions can get from this jump won’t be able to grant this potential till post chain,

So yeah. Copying keyblades pre-spark is impossible by jumpchain fiat.
>>
>>51309755

I read that notes.

I thought Skill Transference got around that.

Because it wouldn't be my Keyblade granting the potential to people, it would be me personally.
>>
>>51309755
Well, you can't /copy/ keyblades, but even a mid-tier jumper could easily create something that does exactly the same, or even better. And at that point it's just semantics.
>>
>>51309755
>KH jump notes
Not him (her?), but lol, what the fuck? That's a load of shit.
>>
>>51309240
Honestly? I enjoy doing /really/ silly things with my technological knowledge and Raven's magical expertise.

In Strike Witches I went in with a Super-Heavy Unit to begin with and proceeded to immediately retrofit cannons from the diesel-punk tanks from Ring of Red for use as hand-held weapons. Attaching an auto-feed clip onto a mid-sized tank cannon was no easy feat, but damn it if it wasn't effective and looked cool as all hell to carry that thing into combat.

Though honestly my favorite perk is Hidden Weapon Space from Ranma 1/2. I keep all kinds of things up my sleeves. I used this to great effect in Shaman King with my Clockwork Necromancy and Santa Oversoul. I would just keep tons of little tin tanks and planes up my sleeves and pop out an instant army when I needed it. Now I mostly use it to keep a ton of candy on hand without ruining the lines of my outfit.

It is kinda funny to watch me get punched too hard though. My Hidden Weapon Space tends to shoot its contents in all directions when I take a bad hit. Which leads to some enemies thinking I'm a pinata, like Gamel from Kamen Rider OOOs. It's led to me developing some interesting counter-moves, especially now that I've learned how to fold the space inside them to a limited degree.

There's a lot more ridiculous stuff if I really set my mind to it. Like the Candy Cosmic Switch Raven made for my Kamen Rider Belt.
>>
>>51309574
They're special in the sense that they're the key to the setting's macguffin plot. They're the key to unlocking or relocking prettymuch every seal, barrier, villain plot, or protagonist role in the series. They're super important to the cosmology.
However, once you get out of the setting, they're basically just an impractical, wonky ass holy sword.
>>
>>51309825
Can you not use it to unlock seals and barriers post-jump?
>>
>>51309792
>>51309798
>>51309801
I'm not going to kick off an argument about it, just offering my interpretation.
I tend to go with the conservative option when things are iffy, so "can't be copied" means "no, you can't get around it" in my chain.
If yours differs it's your chain. I'm neither the author nor jumpchain-police.
>>
>>51309438
Oops, corrected.
>>
>>51309464
I'll let you know when I figure it out, because I'm planning on taking it. Though sadly it's still pending in the future.

It'll probably be another one of those ten-post writeups.
>>
>>51309595
Gears of War and Platoon.
>>
>>51309868
>>51309438
>jumper uses incorrect version to make people retarded with music
>>
>>51309867

Ah. Well good on you. Being honest I don't want to argue about this.

It's just something I thought might work.
>>
I'm having trouble searching on the 4plebs archives. I don't know how to restrict the search to only Jumpchain threads. If I put Jumpchain in the subject line, I get zero results.

As a side note, it would be very helpful if people would put the name of the jump in the post where they attach it. Otherwise a searcher has to hope that a reply mentions the jump name.
>>
>>51309912
What jump are you looking for? Also, apparently 4plebs is down so I can't help even if I ask.
>>
>>51309912
You can't restrict it to only jumpchain threads.
>>
>>51309899
Actually, you could probably do that with song magic.
>>
So what sort of magic could I do with Greatest Magician of the Age from DC Occult? Sorry if this has been asked before, I'm not very good with comics stuff and didn't pay much attention until I jump it.
>>
>>51309987
CJ said you could turn the moon into a Rubik's Cube at the point where your training nets you less gainz.
>>
>>51310012
Is there any idea of how long that would take? A few decades or a century I'm guessing?
>>
File: Sunny Opal.jpg (95KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Sunny Opal.jpg
95KB, 640x480px
I have a question for Ninja Anon. I was wondering if I could make a jump for The Name of the Wind, or at least complete it.
>>
>>51310038
Probably either a couple decades or by the end of the jump, depending on how much you train.
>>
>>51309946
OriginAnon's reposting of his jump reminded me of the issue, but I'm not looking for anything right now. But the other day I was looking for old rulings on Monopoly, and I was getting all kinds of other crap.

Speaking of old jumps, though, how "gamey" are you supposed to take The Sims 3 jump? It's not like there are movies or anime about it, but there are some pretty broken exploits in the game itself.

I'm playing it safe and not earning any lifetime happiness points in jump, but I'm wondering if I'm handicapping myself for no reason.
>>
>>51309649
>The Amazo Backup Memory from Young Justice gives you the knowledge to replicate your abilities with technology.
Doesn't work on magic.

>>51309755
That is pretty dumb, though.
>>
File: dirtydirty.gif (3MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
dirtydirty.gif
3MB, 500x500px
>>51309809
I'd get all up in her cockpit, if ya know what I'm sayin.
>>
File: be351f0d73dc9a0fd11fa8f05725ab4b.jpg (206KB, 1280x1006px) Image search: [Google]
be351f0d73dc9a0fd11fa8f05725ab4b.jpg
206KB, 1280x1006px
>>51310100
>>
So, I just looked at the Kingdom Hearts jump again, and I don't think I get the descritption for Reaction Command. It says you need to be able to survive the initial exposure of the attack, but then it says the command goes off before the attack itself happens?

>Triggering a Reaction Command puts you into an autonomous state to perform the manoeuvre, but since it only uses what you can do you could later learn to do the technique or combination of spells normally, just without the activation cost discount.

This part also confuses me. Does that mean the command uses an ability you would learn in the future?
>>
>>51309836
I'm not sure. I think you need to have a keyhole? Key needs a lock, that kind of thing. It might still work, though. I think it would probably help out, certainly, but it might not autobreak high end bullshit, if you catch my meaning.

But in Kingdom Hearts, EVERYTHING has a keyhole. The entire setting is built around keyblades. In fact, I can't overstate just how ubiquitous keyblades are to Kingdom Hearts' plot. It's basically a requirement to be a main character, and anyone with a keyblade becomes one automatically.
It's like getting a skeleton key in real life. And it opens any lock you can get it into. And that's really handy. But then you get on a plane and go over to fucking Japan, and as soon as you get there you find out they built EVERYTHING around that skeleton key, locks, keycards, ID badges, every car or piece of machinery, the line of succession, fucking preferred customer cards, everything, and suddenly you're king shit of fuck mountain just because you have that key. It's fucking nuts, and the key's still really useful, but nothings' ever quite gonna compare to that trip you took to fucking Japan.
>>
Alright I was trying to get this wip out before xmas but since lots of work got dumped on me and issues from past medical problems came up it didnt happen. So here is the current wip of the D Rus alterworld jump, needs a bunch of work still, thoughts on stuff I should dump rewrite or otherwise fix and as always I will do my best.

Also I have no idea what happened with the setup on this, its just another thing I need to fix, sorry.
>>
>>51310132
Also my name came off. Damn.
>>
File: 1483236247510.jpg (16KB, 400x449px) Image search: [Google]
1483236247510.jpg
16KB, 400x449px
>>51310083
>Doesn't work on magic.

Well I just checked the drive. Goddamn it you're right.
>>
>>51310070
How gamey? I've always assumed that you went to the actual world and not one where game mechanics are real. So the items and such would exist, but unless there were perks/options everything would be just like real life.
>>
>>51310152
That's what the starro tech notes are for
>>
>>51310083
>>51310152
>>51310164
Is it genetic?

>Amazo’s Backup Memory can grant magic that can be learned or has a basis in genetics to machines when used in unison with Starro-tech notes, and possibly with other “magi-tech” creating things.
>and possibly with other “magi-tech” creating things.
>>
>>51310181
So if you first convert magical abilities into magitech, you can then convert them into technology?
>>
>>51309868
If we take the Player origin do we still show up after a few months of the trial or do we show up in Ion's mind after the whole trial thing?
>>
File: Sad Affleck.jpg (15KB, 620x374px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Affleck.jpg
15KB, 620x374px
>>51310164

This Anon >>51310181 has a point. Oh well, I'll just wait until post-Spark.

.... Although I wonder if Discworld Heredity would work? Considering it allows your kids to inherit weird stuff that normally wouldn't be inheritable.

Of course that would require me to adopt anyone I wanted to teach about Keyblade stuff, which I'm not entirely opposed to.

Then again this might fall under no copying.
>>
on the topic of magitech: from Maoyuu Hero And Demon King
"Crimson Saint(600, Discount Demon King)- With sufficient analysis, Magic is simply Science by
another name. A spell that causes plants to grow simply increases the flow of nutrients. A
machine that generates a static field to generate an electric shock attack is the same as a
lightning bolt spell. With this perk, you can comprehend the link that exists between Science
and Magic, and with the proper time and resources reproduce a piece of technology as a
magical spell or reproduce a magical effect as a piece of technology. For example, you could
take a lightbulb, analyze it, understand how it works in its entirety, then create a magical spell
that produces the same amount of light when an equivalent amount of magical power is fed
into it. There are a few caveats here, however..."
>>
>>51310234
Maybe use territory magic from that one jump to have the territory absorb it and let your travellers use the powers.
>>
What's the weirdest thing that has happened to you?
>>
Is the anon who made SS13 still around?
>>
File: White Violet 2.jpg (882KB, 992x1403px) Image search: [Google]
White Violet 2.jpg
882KB, 992x1403px
Infinite Stratos!~

~~~

Super Genius: Between this and Drop In, this one made more sense. Age rolls and all.

Simply Gorgeous: For free? Why, thank you.
IS Education and Training: Well, can't argue there.
The Orimura Charm-600: Um, well. That's a tax paid.
Shamefully Shameless: Oooooh, me like.
One in a Trillion-300: Intelligence. Good stuff.
Canon Companion (Shinonono Tabane)- 200: Oh, you lovable maniac. I can't resist those types.

Bunny Ears: Well, that's just being a copycat. Put some surprises in and pull a switch on Tabane it is!~
Infinite Jumper Academy-600: Eheh. The hopes, the dreams - the impressionable minds! The future! And in future jumps, to boot!

Personal IS: What I truly love, is tinkering on these toys. CP buys are just a tip.

4th Generation-600SP: ALL the power!
Amatsuki and Karaware- 400SP: Covering both bases, for optimal price.
Fold Out Armour: One power up, to win them all.

Orimura-kun!- +100: In the world of Infinite Stratos, the best girl is the one who goes straight for the... Ahem, to the point. And after I poach the poor boy for my school... Heh.
Golem Games- +200: Tabane, you tsundere.
My Perfect Sister- +200: I... I've always wanted a big sister.
Phantom of the Opera- +200: You guys are cute. I guess I could play for a bit.

~~~

In the end, there are some things I love Infinite Stratos for. Thanks for reminding me about them, Valeria. I love it.
>>
>>51307701
Oh, fuck yea! Looking forward to that one for sure!
>>
>>51310267
I burned down an entire elemental plane once.
>>
>>51310283
>using a Valeria jump
Lol, so I take it you want to be nerfed even post-Spark?
>>
File: letting the baits go by.jpg (116KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
letting the baits go by.jpg
116KB, 500x500px
>>51310333
>>
>>51310333
Fuck off retard.
>>
>>51310333
You're mixing up your targets, Timmy. Valeria is the one who hands out free omnipotence, remember?
>>
>>51310283

Wait, since when do we have an Infinite Stratos jump?
>>
File: headpat135r9145051t.gif (3MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
headpat135r9145051t.gif
3MB, 600x338px
>>51310333
>>
>>51310373
last thread
>>
>>51310373
Since last thread.
>>
File: Scatovore Warning.png (210KB, 650x1658px) Image search: [Google]
Scatovore Warning.png
210KB, 650x1658px
>>51309240
EX rank item creation from the fate servant supplement+how unscientific! from Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part 3+Technologies with conceptual primacy

Modus Control Deck +[wallet+array Fetch Modi]=poor man's gate of Babylon

Young Justice Amazo the robot not the back up data+[Savage salvage+fusion Boomer] =decent power copying.

[Not Enough Items, Recipe Mode From mine craft+Guide sense&delineated crafting from terraria]+The Rick tree from Rick and Morty+a robot body with onboard molecular fabricators=build really cool stuff whenever you want.

Weapon channeling +Hind-blood dagger+(savage salvage+Artificial Causality weapon:Mucro Regis: Takezo)= poor man's sting

[Unreal precision from Tsukihime+ compound computation from worm]+one of the more "predictable" magic systems such as Dungeons & Dragons or disc world+being a mother box Which has scanned a great many mystical libraries= new spells as required.

Mana Lake from Gemcraft: chasing shadows+infinite liquid generator from terraria + anything that gives you a "inner world" , such as king in my head, reality marble or the one from
infernals +I am the Fortress for Master of Magic+ Internal AI assistant from either supreme commander or eclipse phase = infinite mana for Gemcraft gems and Not having to think or focus about the Formulas that make them into the ones that do multiple universes worth of damage.
>>51310357
Anon don't even give Them that give them this
>>
File: Bobby-Giantess fight.jpg (371KB, 728x1207px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Giantess fight.jpg
371KB, 728x1207px
>>51310267

Bodacious Babes
>>
File: IMG_0682.jpg (63KB, 435x305px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0682.jpg
63KB, 435x305px
>>51309370
It could be potato tea.
>>
>>51310414
There are now a few manga series about giantesses fighting each other, how long do you think it will be before someone makes a jump of one?
>>
>>51310414
>giant waifu has giant drills, giant tits, and giant hips and isn't a fatty
Truly patrician
>>
>>51309240
importing the shard as an SCU in supreme commander+either dark star generator or paragon resource generator from Supreme Commander+Alpha lantern blueprints from Green Lantern animated+free-trade technology from cortex command+ a copy of your own Brain tape= near unlimited competent Minions.
>>
>>51310446
>>51310473
That's Binbougami ga, there's already a jump of that.

To no one's surprise, the jumpmaker left in everything you need to make someone giant like that.
>>
>>51310267
Omnipotent being took me on an endless adventure through all the worlds I've read about and watched, and regularly gives me free shit.
>>
>>51310489
Binbougami ga has giants? Does that mean that I could have gone giant by visiting there?
>>
>>51310503
>spoiler
You can become a god, which makes you more of a giant the more power you have. Everything is in the notes, and one of the capstone boosters practically makes it a guaranteed outcome.
>>
File: Bobby-Harem ending.jpg (379KB, 728x1068px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Harem ending.jpg
379KB, 728x1068px
>>51310473

Bodacious Babes
>>
File: Tabane.gif (2MB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
Tabane.gif
2MB, 512x288px
>>51307530
Speaking of Infinite Stratos, I've just finished my build too.

Drop-In [Free] Once again, no history no fuss. Funny how often this origin works out for my discounts.
>perks:
Simply Gorgeous [Free] Vanity!
IS Education and Training [Free]
Why Is Everyone Blushing? [Free] Nice.
Please, be reasonable [100] Could be useful
The Last Man [200] Excellent. Not entirely sure what else to use this for, but I'm sure I'll figure it out...
The Orimura Charm [300] And another one for the stack.
Privacy, please! [100] This is quite nice. Privacy can be hard to come by when you're stacking harem perks.
BIG Sister [200] Intimidation is best.
Shamefully Shameless [100] Cool.
One in a Trillion [600] Intelligence is one of those things I can never refuse when offered.
>items:
Uniform [Free] Not sure whether to go with skin tight combat suit, or a labcoat. Maybe just both. Combat-scientist is a go?
Personal IS [Free] Shiiiny.
‘Blank’ for Dummies [Free] Uh. Sure. I guess. These can be thrown into the library.
>Infinite Stratos: [+1000sp]
4th Generation [600sp] Let's go with the best.
Experimental Batteries [300sp] And we need to power that.
She’s a Screamer [100sp] Music system! Ah, this reminds me of Macross.
Fold Out Armour [Free] Hightech is good tech.
>drawbacks:
Golem Games [+200] ...Very well, Tabane. Let us play this game.
My Perfect Sister [+200] Hmph. Great... Wait, how do I even have a sister? I'm a drop-in?
Phantom of the Opera [+200] Well, fuck you guys too? *checks wiki* Maybe literally too.

I really, really wish I could get Love Will Conquer all, but I cannot stand the other drawbacks. Argh.

Now to figure out how to do pic related.

...I'm not quite sure what's going on, or what I'm doing here. I suppose that fits a drop-in.
>>
>>51310544
>>51310524
>>51310503
>>51310489
>>51310473
>>51310446
>>51310414
Ah hell. I can hear the shitposting coming already.
>>
>>51310585

Bodacious Babes
>>
File: IMG_0574.png (372KB, 986x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0574.png
372KB, 986x1600px
>>51310503
Just be careful around the edgelord.
>>
>>51309649
>>51310083
If you have gained the abilities of Keyblades from that Lost Odessa Perk
Take the Demon Lord Capstone perk from Hero BBC.
You can now make demons with your powers. Including unintelligent demons in the shape of weapons or armor.
So you can make a living demon blade Keyblade with all the qualities you think a Keyblade should have.
>>
I have a daughter who seems to be Gilgamesh's type and now I'm pretty worried that he'll bother her relentessly. What should I do?
>>
>>51310159
Yeah, but the Orb of Answers exists in game (a magic 8-ball). If you spam it with "will I be rich?" it will give a number of desires (to have a net worth of various amounts: up to a million simoleons). The way desires work in game is that you can get lhp when you achieve them: you use lhp to get various rewards: items or personal qualities (including things purchaseable with cp). It is easy to get a lot of money in game: guitar-playing is incredibly lucrative if you have a good spot, or you can buy a Midas touch potion and a bunch of statues to get very, very rich. So if Orbs of Answers and guitars exist in the Sims 3, do they work like the game items do?

Or if you become a Werewolf with a potion, can you 'hunt' for gems, metals and insects and get rich from an empty lot?

Can you max out the Charisma skill, complete the challenges and get rewards like starting off as friends with everyone you meet, and having friendships never deteriorate through neglect.

And so on: there are all kinds of things (and skills) that are mentioned, but I'm not sure how gamey the implementation is.
>>
>>51310780
>I have a daughter who seems to be Gilgamesh's type and now I'm pretty worried that he'll bother her relentessly. What should I do?

summon him as your servant and use one of Your command seals to keep him away from her.
>>
File: gilgamesh_by_darfreeze-d3acpmq.jpg (126KB, 900x450px) Image search: [Google]
gilgamesh_by_darfreeze-d3acpmq.jpg
126KB, 900x450px
>>51310780
IT'S NOT MY FUCKING FAULT YOU ADOPTED A SWORD.
>>
>>51310780
Please explain further, anon.
If she has inherited your perks/powers, even at a limited degree, then you should have hit up Dodgeball before going to Fate/.

She's Gotta Be a Lesbian probably won't stop him if he decides consent and mutual attraction aren't issues, though.
>>
So would I Am The Fortress really let you access the full power of your DC Occult Dimension outside of it? Just seems to good to be true.
>>
>>51310844
She's inheirits most of my perks and is pretty good at healing and barrier magic. I'm concerned that he'll kill her if she says no to him. And it's not her being courted that's the problem it's just. Gilgamesh is not an idea husband.
>>
>>51310908
One: She's a companion and those auto rez.

Two: Rip off his dick and shove it down his throat?
>>
>>51310873
Yes, it would. And there are a lot of perk combos that seem "too good to be true" but work nonetheless.
>>
>>51310873
Common sense says no.

Dimension Lord text describes you as having the power over all energy (mana, that is) inside of it, giving you the full power. It doesn't actually grant you more power just because you are inside the dimension, it's that the energy outside of it doesn't "belong" to you.
>>
>>51310908
Just stomp a mudhole in his ass, if you can manage it.
Just do what you do best, try to kill him.
No biggie.
Better yet, kill his current master, which won't destroy him but should disable his NPs, iirc.
Then you could probably just bitchslap him to death.

Such is the price he pays when he relies on a fucking pocket dimension gimmick to do all the heavy lifting for him.
>>
File: 1482453091708.png (92KB, 227x233px) Image search: [Google]
1482453091708.png
92KB, 227x233px
>>51310707

>mfw I took Hero BBS early in my chain and already barely managed to get what I wanted.

TIME TO REDO MY BUILD
>>
Just because I'm curious, does Thor have his hammer back in the comics yet? I assume he either does or will before long since Ragnarok comes out this year.

If it doesn't get sorted out, I think I'll just break the damn thing when I jump Marvel.
>>
>>51310995
Thor has a hammer, a Version of his hammer from another dimension , which requires him to be unworthy to wield it to wield it.
>>
>>51310995
>I think I'll just break the damn thing when I jump Marvel.
Lol, good luck with that. Fucking Odin couldn't even move it and he treats galaxies like shuriken.
>>
>>51310995
>I think I'll just break the damn thing when I jump Marvel.
That seems like a waste. Killing Fury to prevent femthor or taking the hammer yourself would probably be better.
>>
>>51311011
He recently became worthy, and as such, is now unable to wield Thorr's hammer.
>>
>>51310956
What's keeping you from just drawing that energy outside the Dimension? Comics magic tends to be channeled from interdimensional sources all the time.

>>51311011
No, he hasn't had that for a while. He actually became worthy again and want able to lift it.

>>51311016
This was Odin in the current comics written by Aaron. As in, he got punched out by Thor a couple issues later. So fuck that noise.

I'll just cut reality where the hammer is.
>>
>>51311011
Are you fucking with me?
>>
>>51311044
if I am it's not intentional, That was my understanding of the situation. in the words of my father who is a comics industry professional "people take funny books too God damn seriously"
>>
Actually, Odin made Stormbreaker because Beta Ray Bill was able to lift Mjolnir, right? If we can lift Mjolnir and we're not a dick, would Odin be willing to do the same for us?
>>
>>51310793
Command Seals don't work that way
>>
>>51311061
To be fair, your father married a woman who thinks she has magic powers.
>>
>>51311033
>What's keeping you from just drawing that energy outside the Dimension?
You can draw that energy for fueling purposes, yes. But the actual control is only applicable when that energy is inside the dimension, from what I am seeing.
>>
>>51311084
Yeah, but that's what I Am The Fortress is for. If you can draw it out, why can't you control it if you have that perk?
>>
>>51311082
my father has often remarked that he isn't sure if he is the Sane one or the craziest one in the family for having chose us So yes. but having worked as a freelancer in the comics industry for roughly 30 years He is Understandably jaded.
>>
>>51310956
But that's how Places of Power and I am the Fortress work?
>>
>>51311069
Yeah, but it might not work outside of Marvel since it's powered by the Odin Force, I think.

>>51311128
What books has he worked on?
>>
>>51311069
Yeah probably. Odin is a pretty cool dude who is willing to make hammers for anybody if they're worthy enough. What you could do is use Overlord's "Use Any Item" boom! You're Worthy.
>>
>>51311137
If you're actually asking that question seriously you're a powerwanker.
>>
>>51311105
>>51311137
That's why the entire thing is a wierd conundrum without a ruling
>>
>>51310873
>>51310956
Cracker_Jack said that he didn't took into account other jumps when making it and that it would work in SB.
>>
Can you import weapons not bought with CP into weapon import options? Do they gain fiat insurance if you do?
>>
>>51311159
Sure, Timmy. Whatever you say.
>>
>>51311069
Doubt it. Marvel has their head so far up their own ass right now they can see what they ate for breakfast yesterday.

Odin can't even lift the hammer he personally enchanted, like he's a moronic subpar wizard who didn't think to put in a clause that let's him use it regardless of what the fucking thing thinks of him.

Odin is supposed to be god of magic, for fuck's sake.
>>
>>51311169
Oh, hey. Mind linking?
>>
>>51310215
Let's say that you 'appear' (as in when Ion find your terminal) a few days after the beginnings of the trials themselves (meaning a few days after the whole 'getting shoved into the public' thing)
>>
You guys do know Dimension Lord doesn't make you nearly as powerful as you're making it out to be? Rage Spectre was powerful, but he wasn't more than planetary or so. Much weaker than normal.
>>
>>51311149
A lot ,Everything from Spiderman to Marvel presents To some stuff for Archie ,i don't want to post it publicly because I'm worried one of the many people who justifiably hate me would use him to get to me.
>>
What jumps provide easy immortality that are survivable for early Jumpers?
>>
>>51310969
That sounds like a fitting way to get rid of him. I too, can also do pocket dimension bullshit so I could kick his ass that way once I disable his NP.

>>51310917
No auto rez rule in this chain.
>>
File: 5155674-thor+odin+2.png (1MB, 960x641px) Image search: [Google]
5155674-thor+odin+2.png
1MB, 960x641px
>>51311192
>Odin can't even lift the hammer he personally enchanted, like he's a moronic subpar wizard who didn't think to put in a clause that let's him use it regardless of what the fucking thing thinks of him.
HE ACTUALLY FUCKING DID

THE FUCKING WORRHINESS ENCHANTMENT WORKS BASED ENTIRELY OFF OF WHAT ODIN SETS "WORTHINESS" TO BE

THAT'S BEEN CANON FOR DECADES

Just

Fuck
>>
>>51311208
>>51311208
Not him, but here:

https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/general-jumpchain-thread-2.483115/page-39#post-30547018

He doesn't even imply it, though, and I doubt he know how the perk actually works. Keep in mind that he's also not exactly the brightest bulb in the box.
>>
>>51311218
You can turn your trip back on.
>>
>>51311212
Okay, that sounds good to me. Also is the jump pretty much finished or are you still tinkering with it?
>>
>>51311218
Who takes Dimension Lord for power?
You take it to get a big ass pocket dimension, loyal servants fitting your tastes included.
>>
>>51311176
yes you can, and that's something you'll have to House rule, if you really want CP insurance for something go important as a juju in The homestuck jump.

>>51311226
Xena,You'll have to set up a hot house in your warehouse though.
>>
>>51311250
>Ninety Pound Woman
Holy shit is she like 4 feet tall?
>>
>>51311229
Soul Calibur
>>
>>51311281
She is emaciated, from the cancer.
>>
>>51311268
>Who takes Dimension Lord for power?
the shitposter who's currently wanking omnipotence, apparently.
>>
>>51310956
then you need a way to forcibly overwrite an area around you with that dimension like Importing your reality marble or king in my head world for it.
>>
>>51311254
Aaaand doesn't say anything about the Fortress perk.

>I doubt he know how the perk actually works. Keep in mind that he's also not exactly the brightest bulb in the box.
Oh fuck right off.
>>
>>51311268
>>51311293
Honestly, half of the capstone perks in Cracker_Jack's DC jumps put you into low to mid cosmic tier.

And you can afford to purchase multiple of them.
>>
>>51311293
Wasn't aware the entire thread when the jump came out was shitposting.
>>
>>51311250
Ooh, wow.
Nice going, Jane.
You just punched one of the canonically nicest gods in both mythology and Marvel comics, right in the face.
Who's next on your list? Prometheus?

Seriously, what the fuck did he do to have that coming to him?
>>
>>51311318
>Aaaand doesn't say anything about the Fortress perk.

Maybe you should try reading the whole discussion.

>So yeah, it does give a huge magic boost while in the Dimension. The jump wasn't balanced sound the idea of someone jumping with with outside perks that give them full power while inside.
>>
>>51311254
>He doesn't even imply it, though, and I doubt he know how the perk actually works. Keep in mind that he's also not exactly the brightest bulb in the box.
JUST BECAUSE IT'S TRUE DOESN'T MEAN IT DOESN'T HURT

But yeah, fuck if I know whether it would work. Probably?
>>
>>51311330
He was a male. A white male.
>>
File: Dormammu.jpg (405KB, 1600x2263px) Image search: [Google]
Dormammu.jpg
405KB, 1600x2263px
>>51311268
Eh. I like it for the control over the enviroment and weather you have in there.

Already had the pocket dimension (yay, importing) and loyal servants.
>>
>>51311318
How the fuck do you think I Am the Fortress works? Because it pretty much does exactly what you're thinking it'd need to.
>>
>>51311330
Oh no. Odin is a raging misogynist pig who hates everyone and abuses his wife as of the femThor series.
>>
>>51311354
CJ, why do you always respond to bait?
>>
>>51311229
I'm assuming you mean unaging but killable and not unkillable.

X-Men Movies. With Omega Self Healing is pretty much impossible to die in the jump, even if you actually try. You'd have to manage getting yourself nuked or something equally ridiculous.
It's not completely unaging afaik, but close enough until you find something better.

Overlord (LN), all the heteromorphic races are canonically immortal. Also really hard to die in if you take Level 100 and don't piss of Ainz. Seeing how he's a pretty chill dude that shouldn't be to hard.

Forgotten Realms. Yeah, it's dangerous. To normal mortals.
You on the other hand can start of as an epic character already, making most of the drawbacks trivial. Immortality (unaging but killable + unkillable) are well within the ability of epic D&D wizards. A well-played epic wizard is more-or-less impossible to kill without divine intervention.
Hint: Older dragons are epic wizards more or less by default. They're also dragons.

Generic Creepypasta has options for both Unaging and Unkillable if you're a monster, though the latter only 1/jump pre-spark/chain end.
>>51311319
So do lots of other jumps, so i really don't see the issue.
>>51311369
I'm pretty sure it's also the biggest pocket dimension you can get, or at least pretty high on the scale.
But yes, the weather/environment control are also nice. Who needs ultimate power when you can get still pretty nice power and ultimate comfort instead?
>>
>>51311393
I really fucking hate Marvel right now.
>>
>>51311385
You cannot cast any spells that exceed the powerlevel of Master of Magic with it.
>>
File: IMG_0338.jpg (347KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0338.jpg
347KB, 620x387px
>>51311281
She has cancer. She's also dying because when she becomes Thor, it flushes the chemo out of her body.
>>
>>51311407
>So do lots of other jumps, so i really don't see the issue.
I don't either.

But you know, once the shitposters finds a excuse to rant (calling people power-wankers, calling people nerfwhores, whatever) he won't stop.
>>
>>51311330
Join us next time for when she throat punches Jesus, Buddha, and Toki from HNK.
>>
>>51311330
He wrote "if he be worthy" on the hammer, instead of the more gender-neutral "they" or even "she".
>>
>>51311402
I'm just fucking around.
>>
>>51311414
Says you.
>>
>>51311436
Super-Omnipotence when? Also, how goes Belgariad?
>>
>>51311422
To be honest, I really wish it would kill her, but knowing marvel she is going to be healed at the last second.
>>
>>51311446
Go to spacebattles if you're going to ignore the rules.
>>
>>51311432
To be fair, at least two of the three (I have no idea who Toki is) aren't white, so punching them would be racist.
>>
>>51311414
Seeing how MoM has spells that affect an entire world? Or even work over dimensional boundaries?
That's not much of a limit.
Also source?
>>
File: 1409007976795.gif (2MB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
1409007976795.gif
2MB, 400x226px
>>51311414
>>51311456
Riiiiight. And I suppose Thousand Master can't amplify spells if they'd end up beyond Negima power-levels? Also, Minecraft-idiot, is that you?
>>
>>51311456
What rules? I read the Masters of Magic jump and there is nothing there saying that.
>>
>>51311487
Thousand Master only works on Negima magic.
If you want to say you can do anything you want that's fine, but don't talk about it here.
>>
>>51311487
>>51311492
It's the shitposter, don't feed.
>>
>>51311507
When potatoes is on I will find you and make you pay.
>>
>>51311393
God that is so retarded.
Like that shit ever showed up before that series.
The writers just ruined the character of Odin, right there. Turned him into a monster for no reason at all.

>>51311422
And the cancer gets a free pass, somehow?
What sense does that make?
It should make her push the tumors out or something, if it can recognize chemotherapy as being poison, which it technically is.

>>51311434
Is that seriously one of the excuses they gave?
Pretty sure he worded the enchantment like that because he was trying to teach his SON a lesson in humility. I'm sure if Thor had been born a girl, the enchantment woulda been she–
Wait a sec–
Isn't there a Rule 63 parallel universe in Marvel? Isn't that canon?
What does their version of Mjolnir say?
>>
>>51311422
It flushes the chemo out, but not the cancer?
And aren't there like, healers and super-scientists and nanobots shit running around? Why isn't there a cure for cancer in the marvel universe?
>>
>>51311529
I don't know, why wasn't there a cure for a bullet wound in the marvel universe?
>>
>>51311528
>Is that seriously one of the excuses they gave?
Nah, I was just fucking around. Though, honestly? At this point I wouldn't be surprised.
>>
>>51311529

Actually, I think she got offered a magical cure. She refused. Don't quote me on that.
>>
>>51311507
>Thousand Master only works on Negima magic
We have many rulings that state otherwise, including text in the jump itself. Try harder or gtfo.
>>
>>51311529
It's comic book logic. I mean, there are like thousands of super geniuses on earth with all their clarktech, but none of them give it to the public because of whatever whimsical reasons, and go out to fight crime in a spandex instead.
>>
>>51311459
Toki's asian, and also dying of radiation poisoning because he refused to evacuate without saving as many people as he could. He looks like Jesus, and acts like him as well, to the point where even the Big Bad admires him. It should be noted that he used to be the strongest guy in the setting, but he's not anymore due to his sickness.
>>
>>51311529
They have explained why before, "I don't want to cure cancer, I want to turn people into dinosaurs"
>>
>>51311578
>none of them give it to the public
Except for Doom.
>>
>>51311614
That's why Latvia is best. Followed closely by Wakanda.
>>
>>51311614
Latveria is pretty great.
>>
>>51311614
Such an unfortunate name for the savior of the multiverse.
>>
>>51311614
Doom is the real hero.
>>
>>51311638
>Followed closely by Wakanda.
I'll agree that Latveria is awesome but seriously, fuck Wakanda.
>>
>>51311638
>That's why Latveria is best. Wakanda should be nuked.
FTFY
>>
HeavensAnon is just about done. Whether he finishes his current claims before he leaves is up in the air.
>>
What jumps let you be a dragon, specifically a big one?
>>
>>51311529
She explicitly told her friends not to find her a cure. Because Aaron is a hack.
>>
>>51310100
Image search isn't helping me on this one, gotta ask for source.
>>
>>51311656
>fuck Wakanda.
>Wakanda should be nuked.
Why?
>>
>>51311669
Legend of Spyro lets you be a dragon the size of three mountains in length and one in height with Unusual Size 2 in the supplement.
>>
>>51311671
>told her friends not to find her a cure
So she wants to not only die to cancer, but also take everyone with her type of cancer down with her?

>>51311669
Spyro or LoSS, can't remember which one. Also, Anton's Key from Ender's game
>>
>>51311674
Bubuki Buranki
>>
>>51311580
>strongest guy in the setting
>dying of radiation poisoning
Wow those two go together not-at-all. Like peanut butter and gravy.

>>51311614
Further proof that Doom is both a Jumper and the greatest hero of Marvel.
When I get to Marvel, I'm totally bro-ing up with him.
We'll do cool magic and tech shit together.

>>51311638
Best place to live if you're a civvie, maybe.
They're Blacklantian assholes to everybody, tho.

>>51311666
Hi Satan, found your kin.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cestoda
>>
>>51311666
Hey satan, maybe you should post proof.
>>
>>51311669
the Sypro supplement mentions mountain range sized
>>
File: IMG_0297.png (419KB, 1404x1099px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0297.png
419KB, 1404x1099px
>>51311528
>>51311529
My only guess is that it does cure the tumors. However because the magic used to transform her into Thor isn't meant for humans, it's causing more to appear when she "turns off" Thor. Also apparently she's been using some stuff that Thor Odinson never could. Like changing the flight projectile of Mjolnir in mid air, making illusions, and etc.

Oh and Odin has his evil older brother Cul as his Justice guy. They're totally not-Super Fascists. They even apparently had Freya, Odin's Wife, killed because she sided with Jane-Thor. or something like that.
>>
>>51311701
Thanks, bro!
>>
>>51311449
Soon™.

I've made no progress with that because I didn't finish reading the books before school started and now I'm swamped. Sorry.

>>51311614
Doom is best.

Not that that's particularly hard in a universe where Canada has literal concentration camps.
>>
>>51311704
>>51311706

See:
>>51299807
>>51300511

He also avoided every question and response thrown his way.
>>
>>51311704
He's still human, it's just that humans are really fucking buff here. The 'weaker' (starts out that way then gets stronger) brother of his can destroy tanks with his martial arts, and Toki would have stomped him in his prime.
>>
>>51311746
That's not proof, that's him giving random images for shits and giggles. Try harder.
>>
>>51311746
This is your weakest bait yet.
>>
>>51311704
>They're Blacklantian assholes to everybody, tho.
Not true. They'll fuck over Africans as well. Wakanda takes care of Wakanda and nothing else.

>>51311680
Because Wakanda and Panther get a free pass for their shit. Everyone gets all over Doom for his activities and they shit on Latveria.

Wakanda is basically a Mary Sue nation. Nothing bad happens to them, nothing they do is wrong or examined in the least, and both Wakanda and Black Panther have done plenty of shady shit.
>>
File: 1383231900457.jpg (86KB, 311x486px) Image search: [Google]
1383231900457.jpg
86KB, 311x486px
>>51311746
>>51311666
Try again.
>>
>>51311680
Do you not find that country at all suspicious?

A country in Africa (a continent where every group of people on it have been exploited by literally everyone including each other) has managed to become a technological superpower.

Their power is built on a natural resource that (for some reason) wasn't stolen by others en mass despite it's value.

These suspicious aspects along with confirmed human experimentation and extreme xenophobia leave few likely explanations for their power, wealth, and technology most of which are horrifying.
>>
>>51311529
Wakanda has a cure for Cancer. They refuse to give, or sell, it because "the white man would turn it into a weapon"
I'm not kidding.
>>
>>51311773
Oi, you want to go, mate?! I'll punch you in the gabba, swear on me mum.
>>
Is anyone working on Code Geass and Familiar of Zero or did they get dropped? The archive is down so I can't really search.
>>
File: Christmas Miracle.png (292KB, 1100x699px) Image search: [Google]
Christmas Miracle.png
292KB, 1100x699px
>>51311746
While I very much hope that you turn your life around, shitposter-kun, I will admit that I would shed no tears if you died horribly.

Reevaulate your life.
>>
>>51311795
Digger is doing Code Geass, FoZ is up in the air.
>>
File: 1480296813251.jpg (173KB, 460x760px) Image search: [Google]
1480296813251.jpg
173KB, 460x760px
>>51311746
If you're trying to bait people, it's the weakest shit ever, because we're all in on the joke.
If you actually believe this, your autism is so strong it probably has it's own gravitational field.
You should head to CERN maybe they'd be able to use your hyper-autism to forward scientific progress by a century or two.

>>51311768
>They'll fuck over Africans as well.
I personally include Africans in 'everybody', but you do you, anon.
>>
File: Jumpers 3.jpg (94KB, 562x290px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpers 3.jpg
94KB, 562x290px
>>51311614
Praise Be to Doom!

>>51311638
Wakanda is great if you're a native, it's a shithole for everyone else.
At least you can immigrate to Latveria.

>>51311680
Wakanda treats every other people on the planet like lesser ants who barely deserve their attention, and generally act like insufferable cunts.
>>
File: 1477680168775.gif (2MB, 352x265px) Image search: [Google]
1477680168775.gif
2MB, 352x265px
>>51311795
>>
>>51311768
Wakanda got their teeth kicked in. Namor literally floods 90% the country when he was under the Phoenix's influence. Then all the Vibranium was destroyed. They're literally a third world country now, like most of Africa.
>>
>>51311824
>because we're all in on the joke.
I'm not. ;-;
>>
>>51311832
?
>>
>>51311824
>I personally include Africans in 'everybody', but you do you, anon.
My bust, the Blacklantians bit made it seem like they were doing it along racial lines. I just wanted to point out it was purely along national lines. No worries.
>>
File: Bobby-Super Handsome Guy.jpg (146KB, 703x359px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Super Handsome Guy.jpg
146KB, 703x359px
>>51311773

Bodacious Babes
>>
>>51311833
Glorious, so modern Marvel can do something right.
>>
>>51311863
The best way to way to enjoy Marvel now is through fan parodies. If you haven't read Muh Phoenix then do yourself a favor, google it and start reading.

You'll thank me later.
>>
>>51311824
Wiat wait wait there was a joke?
>>
>>51311788
I mean, Osborn literally used a cancer cure as a weapon against Deadpool...
>>
>>51311788
I mean, considering Civil War, Sentinels, and Marvel Canada...
>>
>>51311897
>>51311910
1)Absolutely everything in existence can be turned into a weapon if you're clever enough, and depending on your definition of "weapon". That is no reason to deny the entire planet the CURE FOR CANCER
2)This they specifically point out white people
3)It's fucking deadpool, it's not gonna work anyway.
>>
File: Namor is easy to motivate .png (1MB, 1164x900px) Image search: [Google]
Namor is easy to motivate .png
1MB, 1164x900px
>>51311833
Awesome, I remember seeing that shit when I read Muh Phoenix.
Should I even bother with the actual comic?
>>
>>51311925
I wasn't seriously trying to argue, sorry. Just thought it was funny that what you were talking about literally happened.
>>
>>51311831
>Wakanda is great if you're a native
Right up until you get on the wrong side of the though police

Seriously, Wakanda is literally Orwellian. Wonder if it's that bad in the MCU?
>>
>>51311959
We'll see.
>>
>>51311959
I doubt it. Or if they do there'll be some tension between traditionalists that want to maintain their aggressive isolation and those that want to share their ideas and tech with the world. The King's speech in CW is a good indicator that they used to be fairly isolationist. Like Justice said, we'll have to wait and see if they're Orwellian and have layers of secret police.
>>
>>51311810
I'm not the shitposter, so I'm not really sure what you're expecting that image to accomplish. But if I were the shitposter, it'd make me feel great that you memorialized a passing comment.
>>
File: I can see just fine..png (260KB, 268x498px) Image search: [Google]
I can see just fine..png
260KB, 268x498px
>>51312009
>he admits to having autism so powerful that it could revolutionize space travel
>>
So... does SS13 have a mass import, or do I just need to spend 1600 CP to bring in all my companions?
>>
>>51312009
Then you won't mind if we continue to post it, will you?
>>
>>51311928
No it was crap.
>>
>>51311354
I assumed you had godlike power over that dimension. Some ability that let you have access to that ability all the time would means you have godlike power over that dimension everywhere. Like you can be a telecommuting dimension lord, and rule your dimension from Newark or something.

Unless you are doing something like using your godlike power in the dimension to make a giant doom blast and opening a portal from your dimension to another one to fire the doom blast into, or making some portable power in your dimension (liquid schwartz) that retains power outside it, and using it to buff yourself.
>>
File: I8jSly6.gif (6MB, 800x334px) Image search: [Google]
I8jSly6.gif
6MB, 800x334px
>>51309240
Originally I used artificial parasites from Skullgirls with dna from Naturo bloodlines to force grow parasites in batches, discard the ones that die and be left with parasites with naruto chakra and blood abilities. Eventually I phased this product line out and instead focus on marvel symbiote/cybernetic lifeforms like the spider soldiers and added technology from Metriod and Tony Stark, to essentially make techno armors. I often add powers though the improvement power from Worm as well.

I'm thinking of making a race like the God's of Egypt Gods.
>>
>>51310132
>>51310144

Ah, I was just about to read this to consider making a jump for it too. Is there any others you might suggest to make as jumps or just read?
>>
File: 1484948674053.png (272KB, 1100x699px) Image search: [Google]
1484948674053.png
272KB, 1100x699px
>>51312059
No, though it does seem like anons clinging to a false "victory", at best.
>>
>>51311928
Nah, Muh Phoenix was better.
>>
>>51310132
Also how about some way to spread the perma effect? Like a scenario or something that gives us a way of spreading the perma effect to new worlds like the Force?
>>
>>51312135
Oh, it seems like a fairly real victory to me.
>>
>>51311520
I'm pretty sure if jumping is real one of someone would've murdered the skidmark at this point.
>>
>>51312146
Actually the gamepod is a buyable item but I will make a note to myself to figure out how to add that in. Thanks for the help!
>>
How many MtG mana bonds could there be in 20,000 square miles?
>>
>>51311728
SJWs are so addicted to a narrative of oppression that when they can't justify it, they change reality so they can.
>>
>>51311529
Reed Richards said he won't cure cancer because he wants to make mundane people do it.
>>
>>51312211

Reed Richards is also a colossal asshole, so that shouldn't be a surprise.
>>
File: 1484950479304.png (272KB, 1100x699px) Image search: [Google]
1484950479304.png
272KB, 1100x699px
>>51312162
An internet troll expresses that he is slightly less happy than he usually is. Woo. What a real victory.
>>
>>51312239
I get that you're irritated with seeing that image and you want to find a way to make it go away, but this isn't working. You can keep trying, because it's hilarious to watch you try to engage and fail miserably, but it's not going to go anywhere.

Of course you could ban me again. I do know you enjoy handing out bans capriciously.
>>
>>51312113
If you like litrpg there is world seed by justing miller, its on book 2 now and kinda short but I liked it. No super climactic moments though which is kinda a downer.
>>
>>51312182
>How many MtG mana bonds could there be in 20,000 square miles?
Depends. How many mountain/island-sized locations do you have in there?

I'm gonna guess... lots of mana bonds.
>>
>>51312211
I wasn't aware that being a rubber band man made him any less "mundane" when it came to brains.
>>
File: IMG_8679.gif (2MB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8679.gif
2MB, 512x288px
>>51309240
I like to further improve my stand by utilizing Temple of Thought and using soul related perk boosters. This combined with "Cast Aside This Vessel" I can actually become my stand.

While I haven't done it yet, I plan to utilize some magic perks to customize the Indexverse magic system, I cheat and Conjoined Conjures from JLD and Cardcapter. Heaven shall come, and I will drink my tea when it does.
>>
>>51312182
read some more about mana bonds. They're reliant on emotional connections (or something called mana lines, if you're going by the old canon, and some new canon like Turri Island).
>>
>>51312225
I have to wonder how anyone ever liked Richards.
>>
>>51312269
Richards is under the impression that he's a once in a millennium intelligence.
Despite the fact he has equals in the form of Doom, Stark, Pym, and Parker, amongst others. And he's been known to get outsmarted by thugs.
>>
>>51312269
>Thinking Reed Richards doesn't have a massive superiority complex.
>>
>>51312182
Probably at least a couple of dozen? That's two thirds the size of Ireland, after all.

>>51312286
I'm willing to be it wouldn't be hard to form mana bonds with your Dimension. Especially if you imported your Inner World into it.
>>
>>51312330
Do you think Doom would be mad if I offed Richards?
>>
>>51312331
Doom is a hero that the universe hates.

Richards is a villain that the universe loves.

That's the only way to explain their actions versus how they're treated.
>>
>>51312351
Yes. Doom wants Richards to be around so he can show him up and force him to admit Doom's superiority.
>>
>>51312331
>and Parker,
Isn't the most impressive stuff he's made basically high-tension silly string?
>>
>>51311744
>Soon™
You are working on that jump? Nice. I remember a bit of a time skip between the 1st and 2nd 5 book series, so I hope these are separate jumps, and you start the 1st one early enough you can do both without overlap.
Or is ten years enough for experience both? I cannot remember.

What will you have?
Big McLargeHuge Conference room with over-sized furniture replenishing bowl of Giant fruit?
Ability to set people you touch on fire with nearly impossible to wounds?
Perk that makes cosmopolitan people explain away your supernatural abilities and longevity?
Forgotten alchemist recipe to cheaply make glass become as strong as steel?
Turn into a giant snake? Because that always helps!
Obligatory Will & the Word.
Even more obligatory Sorcerers Tower (You can't be a sorcerer without one, tis a rule!)
Brotherhood of Sorcerers Import option.
>>
>>51312362
Parker has been stated, and shown on rare occasions, to have an intellect matching some of the best and brightest in Marvel. But he lacks the resources, and the high-tier education, to fully utilize it.

And that's natural, from before the spider-bite.
>>
Has anyone noticed how the guys that actually make jumps seem to be constantly swamped with crappy jobs, school, or lives? What the fuck jumpchan?
>>
>>51312361
>force him to admit publicly Doom's superiority.
FTFY
>>
>>51312351
If you really want to make Doom happy, just find a way to nullify Richards plot armor. I made a point of using out of context hexing abilities, decreasing the overall % of him succeeding at anything, to slow his roll. I didn't tell Doom what I was doing, but Doom picked up some big wins and felt great all the same.

Outside of that I mostly fucked around the X Mansion.
>>
>>51311700
>>51311690
>LoS
How big are dragons in this setting, usually?
Because the supplement says a minus size alteration will make one the size of a skyscraper.

And how dangerous is life before and after canon kicks in? Can one run from canon?
>>
>>51312373
Well the Soon™ was the joke about the Super Omnipotence.

The Belgariad thing I had intended to do with TopHat because I found my set of the books and started re reading them a month or so ago. But I got busy and didn't finish.

And yeah, I never actually read all of the Mallorean, so it would just be a Belgariad jump.
>>
>>51312405
>fucked around the X Mansion.
Logan is that you?
>>
>>51310123
I think it means in order to 'make' a reaction command you need to survive the first attack, then can activate the command the next time you get attacked in the same way. The other line is about how you can theoretically learn to do the combo part of the command yourself if you want, just without the bonuses of the actual perk.
>>
>>51312330

Maybe it was a confidence thing, the illusion of having common courtesy and decency by not expressing himself? Then when he got superpowers and started acting like a dick, he felt more self-assured in his "being a total dick" to start expressing the dickitude.
>>
>>51312397

I think everyone here is swamped with that stuff. It's just your average anon has no reason to talk about their schedule.
>>
>>51312054
Pretty sure it's the latter, senpai.
>>
>>51312427
No, but yes like that too. I mainly hammed up the out of context situation. I was a teacher, a mentor, a lascivious layabout, and I tried to be as zero sum as possible. Which is to say I made a point of being as much of a pain in the ass as I was a boon.

I also may have started a small cult while I was there, but we won't talk about that.

Turning Sentinels into wavy-arm wind puppets was always good for a laugh.
>>
File: 6kZo9gU.jpg (713KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
6kZo9gU.jpg
713KB, 1988x3056px
So I'm reading through the new Thor series. If nothing else, the art is fantastic.

But the biggest probablem I have isn't the pandering to SJWs or Thor's name or anything.

It's Loki's God. Damn. Facial hair. Look at that shit. You have fucking magic, you could have a literally magically awesome beard. Why would you even do this?
>>
>>51312502
It looks like he shaved off pubes and glued them to his face
>>
>>51312457
I suspected as much. Oh well, I'll probably just blow my CP budget on Companions, then. How dangerous is the setting? The drawbacks don't really seem that bad, but maybe I'm screwing myself over...
>>
>>51312502
He feels guilty about his current actions and subconsciously makes himself look like a sleazy bastard.
>>
>>51312502
Facial hair is misogynist, anon. Clearly it must be made to look bad.
>>
>>51312502

I can only imagine it's to disturb people with his weird face pubes.
>>
>>51312502
I'm surprised they didn't just turn him into a girl again?

Also don't women like Loki? It's weird that the writers for this don't just make him a girl again or make him their sexy badboy.
>>
>>51311069
Anyone bro it up with Bill? He's one of the coolest dudes in Marvel.
>>
>>51312502
>The art is fantastic

You could have picked a better page to say that.
>>
>>51312420
Most of the dragons have either been captured or killed off before the plot begins, and the world is pretty much ruled by Cynder, a dragoness who serves the BBEG. She's has the body and mind of an adult, but that's only because she was transformed by dark magic. In actuality, she's the equivalent of a child, and was taken as an egg by the villains (all the other eggs were smashed, except for Spyro, who was taken away by Ignitus, who's the mentor and the leader of the forces of good). Spyro manages to redeem her in canon, so that might be something to look into. However, once the plot kicks in, get ready, because the bad guys succeed in reviving Malefor, the BBEG. He's powerful enough that his death from a mountain being dropped on him (basically) turned said mountain into a hellish landscape. His ultimate goal is to destroy and remake the world, and he pretty much succeeds in that first part, with Spyro and Cynder having to defeat him and fix the world before it's completely destroyed. You can run, but it's probably not a good idea.
>>
>>51312659
Would shooting Malefor in the eye with a 50 BMG from a mile away solve the problem?
>>
>>51312721
Considering that anon just said "having a mountain dropped on him didn't work", probably not.
You might take out his eye, though.
Give him a cool eyepatch.
>>
>>51312721
Probably not. For reference, Spyro and Cynder didn't actually beat him, just weakened him. He tanked all their attacks, and even losing a beam war and taking a combined Aether blast from both of them was still something he could literally walk off. That attack used to be the finishing blow with every other final boss, and all it did was knock him down for a few seconds before he got right back up.
>>
>>51312659
How big was that mountain?
>>
>>51312721
No. Might actually make him stronger.

>>51312781
Mountain sized, probably.
>>
>>51311414
Even if that was true, the Spell of Mastery is cast from the tower, and grants absolute power over magic, effecting multiple dimensions.
>>
>>51312762
They also sealed his soul in an alternate dimension.

He still came back, though he needed some help.

>>51312781
Mount Doom sized, from the looks of it.
>>
File: 1402394429313.jpg (53KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1402394429313.jpg
53KB, 300x300px
>>51312659
>>51312721
>>51312765
His powers can technically be deactivated/removed from him. If you can figure that out then I'd say you're golden. Might have to teach Spyro or figure it out yourself with Aether mastery.

>>51312781
Currently it's one of the largest mountains in Avalar. If I remember it fell on him at the base...and that mountain became the literal fountain of evil that was some form of bridge to the afterlife/hell or whatever.
>>
Anything ever come of Overwatch? Mercy best MILF.
>>
File: Best Overwatch Girl.png (495KB, 725x670px) Image search: [Google]
Best Overwatch Girl.png
495KB, 725x670px
>>51312872
>>
>>51312872
>Anything ever come of Overwatch?

Nope.

Dick and Head still have the claim but haven't posted in ages and I'm beginning to wonder if they ever will.
>>
>>51312896
Do they ever post, besides when they post a jump?

But yeah, it's been a while.
>>
>>51312880
Pharrah isn't a MILF.
>>
>>51312927
Neither is Mercy, she isn't a mother.
Ana is the only mother in the PCs
>>
File: angel1471037865945.png (760KB, 900x540px) Image search: [Google]
angel1471037865945.png
760KB, 900x540px
>>51312872
Some twats made a claim, hyped it up, and then disappeared. Also, Mercy is a best.
>>
>>51312939
looks like Reinhardt's one hell of a GDILF, tho.
>>
>>51312939
You know it doesn't just apply to actual mothers?
>>
>>51312980
Milf only applies to actual mothers, Mature is the word you're looking for.
>>
>>51312841
How did he manage it anyway?
>>
>>51312939
>implying we won't change that
>>
>>51313017
She is prime breeding material.
>>
What kind of threats am I likely to face on Soul Hackers? How does it compare to other SMT timelines?
>>
>>51313024
>Old Lady kept young looking via dark magic/science
>Prime breeding material
Her eggs are gone m8.
>>
>>51313047
Nigga, if she has nanotechnology of significant power and questionable origin, I can guarantee that she'll be able to spawn.
>>
>>51313047
Wait, weren't they talking about Mercy? She's not even 40.
>>
File: 1406838363724.jpg (36KB, 479x359px) Image search: [Google]
1406838363724.jpg
36KB, 479x359px
>>51312995
Managed it?
Getting out or having his powers stripped...
The power stripping thing never happened yet only that it was confirmed possible by the creator.
Getting out was because his soul was sealed away into some hellscape. He manipulated it to make a new body and left when spyro touched/was tainted by his evil influence at the great mountain he was sealed in. To give him access...he needed someone with all 4 elements or one of each from the guardians was needed to unleash him.
>>
>>51313047
I for one will personally make sure that our lack of children is not for a lack of trying.
>>
>>51313082
Really? I thought she was as old as 76. My mistake then.
>>
>>51313042
Satan.
>>
>>51313042
Well, the main villains are a mega corporation run by the Grigori, with the final boss being the Great Spirit. So...pretty dangerous, but not as dangerous as SMT or the DeSu jumps.
>>
>>51313047
>Thinking that changes anything
Bro, do you even Jumper?
>>
>>51313099
>>51313112
But do I have to face him? Do you replace the protagonist?
>>
>>51313143
You don't have to, but it might be a good idea. Pretty sure that every soul's getting eaten if the villain wins.
>>
>>51313122
Speaking that not changing anything... where'd the anon doing the greek myth jump go? I still need that one perk.
>>
>>51313204
I think he's working on items right now. Last we saw him, he was just getting the Drop In ones done. I hope GenesisAnon is around as well, that has potential.
>>
>>51309301
Strange question...since the Cielnotrons have the [REON-4213 (REON)] virtual lifeform in them, do you think I could replace it with anther virtual entity like an AI, digimon or data sprite?

>>51309595
[shill]Generation Kill[/shill]
>>
>>51313143
There's a drawback that makes you takes the protagonist's place. Otherwise no, you don't.
>>
>>51312872
Does anyone in Overwatch have actual powers/magic other than Tracer and the weaboo brothers?
>>
>>51313099
Isn't SMT Lucifer a bro?
>>
>>51313406
Zenyatta might be actually spiritually enlightened. I think that's it?
>>
What's the actual extended of 'Pioneer of the Stars EX'? The wording seems to make it pretty powerful.

Just raising the chances of something for 0% to 0,01*10^[huge number] is pretty crazy on its own.
>>
>>51313406
>>51313427
Doesn't Reaper? I mean, I guess it depends on how you define "powers", as that's pretty damn broad.
>>
>>51313406
Reaper's... whatever his powers are seem to be magic?
>>
>>51313438
What are you, an SB-er?
>>
>>51313438
No, an EX-rank NP won't allow you to replicate Hero Union's Demon Spawn. That's FAR beyond it's scope and potential power.
>>
>>51313459
You know what's funny? The fact that you always know when someone's posting something that was brought up on SB.

That means you read all of the SB thread.
>>
>>51313482
Pretty sure Val actually ruled it does do that.
>>
>>51313420
Lucifer and Satan are two different characters in SMT. Lucifer is a firm believer in survival of the fittest and freedom, who genuinely believes in both. Satan is a genocidal weapon that serves YHVH.
>>
>>51313482
It's not a NP, but a skill that's on the supplement's authorized list.

You should read more carefully before mixing up things.
>>
>>51313504
She literally ruled that an NP that allowed you to "awaken" other peoples' NPs would be far too powerful. Obviously something that's that, but expanded and with no upper limits, would be as well.
>>
>>51313459
Even worse a redditor.
>>
>>51313438
Tesla is the reason why humanity can't really have heroes anymore, because he made miracles commonplace. That's what Pioneer of the Stars EX does.
>>
>>51313529

It's a skill not an NP.
>>
>>51313545
Something something broken arms

Something something smug political opinion
>>
>>51313554
So you're saying that there are no heroes left in man?
>>
>>51313576
The protomen are overrated and grimdark.
>>
>>51313575
Goddamn, even on this site I can't escape the broken arms thing.
>>
>>51313597
People beat the dead horse so much it fell through the ground and landed in 4Chan.
>>
>>51313630
It's usually the other way around, where our dead horse incubates meme maggots that emerge as funny flies, which rise and spread throught the internet.
>>
>>51313630
>>51313597
The Abadon thing? Him being armless was a meme here first, back when the board was created.
>>
>>51313684
>The Abadon thing?
No. Some guy posted on Reddit about how both his arms were broken, and his mom jerked him off. He claims they eventually had sex, and that their relationship continued for years.
>>
>>51313697

What
>>
>>51313684
Nah. There was some story or another where some guy started an incestuous relationship with his mother when he broke his arms.
>>
File: conrevo-jiro.png (644KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
conrevo-jiro.png
644KB, 1280x720px
>>51313576
I'm not a hero. Just an ally of justice.
>>
>>51313697
That post was from years ago. And now there's a comment referencing it in every Reddit post with at least 100 comments.

The horse really isn't even there anymore, it was beat into paste years ago. But that's kind of Reddit's shtick.
>>
Jump # 177 Super free choice – Infinite Stratos
Name: Reven
Background: Drop In
Gender: Male (50) (Sigh… this is going to be a tough decade)
Nation: America

Perks:
*Simply gorgeous (0)
*IS Education and Training (0)
*Why is everyone Blushing (0)
*The last man (200, Discount)
*The Orimura Charm (300, Discount) (Stupid Bard theme)
*Ace of Aces (600)
*One in a trillion (600)

Equipment:
*Crapes (50)

Infinite Stratos
*Shielding (0)
*Shielding (0)
*Hyper Sensor (0)
*Closed Form (0)
Base Frame:
*Import – Hard Suit (100)
Custom Options:
*Additional Mobility X 2 (100)
*Heaven Falls (300)
*Second Shift (500)

Drawbacks:
*My Perfect Sister (+200)
*Phantom of the opera (+300)
*Mondo jumper (+300)

So I took this jump to make a point… Which apparently was that I am a complete idiot and love suffering based on results.

Actually I tried to prove that Sexism is stupid and people should be judged on the merits of their abilities not on their gender. I tried to prove my worth by not only being an exceptional pilot but also being the best person I could be. Seeking peaceful resolutions where I could, forgiving those that wronged me and standing tall even in the face of blatant insults not letting others mar my dignity.

I helped those in need even when it put me at a personal risk or great disadvantage. I wound up getting the nickname Jesus… and then when it seemed I had died in a terrorist attack and finally dug my way out 3 days later it became a little awkward.

The hardest part really was that all the girls seemed to fall for me as I went out of my way to be nice to them… even my big perfect sister was a total closet Bro con and a bit of a mix of Yandere and Tsundere.

(to be continued)
>>
>>51313790
I actually managed to get an apology from Tabane Shinonono. I told her of my dream of equality of the genders and she admit she had a very similar dram. She didn’t think it could be brought about with men being the dominant sex but so far things hadn’t turned out exactly as she had hoped. She apologized for the crap I had been put through and lamented there weren’t more of me, saying if there had been more like me She wouldn’t have had to have done what she did.

So the person I came to show up turned out not to be a bad person at all and not that different from me. Of course maybe she was just messing with me but I don’t think so. Despite disagreements with what she did… I never even could bring myself to dislike her and wound up stepping in to secure the peace she had created through negotiation.

Anyways I managed to fight and become the Mondo Grosso champion in my 7th year. Because my IS was coated with Enchanted Uru it was unbreakable but It actually took me learning not to rely on it so much and train with other IS to develop my abilities enough to win. Also I may have forfeited the 6th because someone needed the win more than I did.
>>
>>51313737
>The horse really isn't even there anymore, it was beat into paste years ago. But that's kind of Reddit's shtick.
We still see Baneposting here, anon.
And it's been half a decade since that movie came out.
>>
>>51313816
Has there been any Baneposting in this thread?

Then it doesn't compare to Reddit's circle jerking.
>>
>>51313816
If we stop the meme, will you die?
>>
>>51313833
Watch this.

>>51313849
It would be extremely painful.
>>
File: 263.jpg (335KB, 499x491px) Image search: [Google]
263.jpg
335KB, 499x491px
>>51313816
I thought Loss was our eternal meme
>>
>>51313857
You're a big memester.
>>
>>51313857
UUUU.
>>
>>51313892
Didn't KitKat reference Loss recently?
>>
File: Kit+kat_18f4fb_6150714.jpg (38KB, 667x796px) Image search: [Google]
Kit+kat_18f4fb_6150714.jpg
38KB, 667x796px
>>51313970
I wonder what will the future archeologist think of loss
>>
>>51314013
I dont get it.
>>
>>51313970
>>51314013
Haha what? I thought you meant KitKat as like, some random internet personality.
>>
>>51313930
4 u
>>
>>51314013
Wait, is that for real?

That's actually hilarious.
>>
>>51314058
Nah, brohemian rhapsody. That would imply that there is still hope for mankind.
>>
>>51313892
>>51314013
This?
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/cadbortion-loss-edits
>>
>>51314097
New as fuck
>>
>>51314013
That's brilliant
>>
File: 82374070198.gif (266KB, 241x238px) Image search: [Google]
82374070198.gif
266KB, 241x238px
>>51314103
>implying
Been here for like… 6 years. Maybe longer.
I just never read that comic, so I never understood it and never bothered to look it up till now.

Now that I get it, I suppose it's mildly funny.
>>
Just out of personal curiosity, has anyone else ever tried doing a chain where you can't take certain perks/drawbacks? Ex. A mute character couldn't take perks/drawbacks that involved them singing or speaking.
>>
>>51314190
>I just never read that comic
You didn't miss anything.
>>
>>51314197
Only one I know of so far has been OAA / One-Armed Anon. Couldn't replace his missing arm, couldn't benefit from crippled drawbacks that took off the arm, couldn't have any perks or such that manifested an arm on that side (think it was the left arm that was missing).
>>
If I have the Teen Titans Duplication power and Iterative Improvement, then have the clone dump its charge into an item everyday, will the charges dissipate when the clone disappears?
>>
File: 12-4-2007.jpg (203KB, 898x678px) Image search: [Google]
12-4-2007.jpg
203KB, 898x678px
>>51314208
8^U

Question for the thread:
What has your jumper regretted doing?
>>
>>51314259
I don't think so, no. It should stay there.
>>
File: what's the ruling on this?.gif (499KB, 599x520px) Image search: [Google]
what's the ruling on this?.gif
499KB, 599x520px
>>51314259
>>
File: T_Zeus_Gold_Card.png (246KB, 388x512px) Image search: [Google]
T_Zeus_Gold_Card.png
246KB, 388x512px
>>51313047
>Her eggs are gone m8.

Soon, jumper, soon!
>>
>>51314266
Existing.
>>
>>51314278
What's even is this meme supposed to be?
>>
>>51314266
I regretted not being able to help Homura beat Walpurgisnacht, because it would mean that Madokami wouldn't happen. I did everything I could to help, but...that had to happen. Homura eventually understood, but it took a while to repair our relationship, considering I used to be a big brother figure.
>>
>>51314266
my jumper will always regret not staying with Satsuki.
the one girl he would have been happy to stay for but choose not to.
>>
>>51314266

I once jammed someone kicking and screaming into a morality manipulation machine, even at the expense of nearly dying. They became a great person, patched things up with their estranged child, helped save the day in the end. Completely went against my morals, yet the situation was desperate and would have definitely ended up worse if I hadn't. It's. . .it's one of those things you do and don't regret. On one hand, everything worked out and multiple people got happy endings that weren't possible before, on the other, there's always going to be that "you did one of the things you hate most" feeling that won't ever go away.
>>
>>51314415
Who?
>>
Hey, Fate/ Gilgamesh is somewhat Divine, right?
So he's vulnerable to weapons that are geared towards hurting Divine beings, yes?
Could the Vorpal Sword from Alice – Through the Looking Glass do extra damage to him?
>>
File: Milhouse.jpg (57KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
Milhouse.jpg
57KB, 550x400px
>>51314266
I once farted so loud that the deafening crack from my ass killed two people, and permanently deafened a third.

I regret not eating more taco bell the night before so I could pick off that third person.
>>
>>51314266
He could've had May's love, all the way at the start in Pokémon.

Crippled as he were, and hunted by Team Aqua, she was still willing to face the world by his side.
But he didn't want the life of a fugitive for May, and so rejected her. Wingmanned for Brendan, and ensured she was safe.

And 700+ jumps later, he still wonders what could have been, even though he has happy where he is now.
>>
If you get Strong Soul from Anima, could your RWBY Semblance scale up to be useful at that level?
>>
>>51314491
God.
Cuz May is the shittiest of all girls.
>>
>>51314516
You forgot Iris.
>>
>>51314516
>implying

Misty a worst, anon. An absolute worst.
>>
>>51314516
Who's the best?
>>
>>51314533
DESU my vote for that's Serena.
>>
>>51314526
I said girl.

>>51314527
Show me on the doll where Starmie touched you.
>>
File: flannery_by_joltik92-d5x2n9o.png (426KB, 593x789px) Image search: [Google]
flannery_by_joltik92-d5x2n9o.png
426KB, 593x789px
>>51314533
Flannery, obviously.
>>
>>51314527
You take that back asshole.
>>
>>51313790
And how did the companions take all of this, Mr. Jumper?
>>
File: 1483554344227.png (155KB, 365x265px) Image search: [Google]
1483554344227.png
155KB, 365x265px
>all this bullshit best Pokemon arguing
There's only one choice, you faggots.
>>
>>51314533
Pic related.

Or >>51314551

Either is good.

Skyla and Hilda ain't bad, either.
>>
File: Anabel.png (324KB, 700x973px) Image search: [Google]
Anabel.png
324KB, 700x973px
>>51314569
Posting superior psychic
>>
>>51314428

Medusa, Soul Eater. It's a long story, but by the end of it, Crona got their mom's love (and not going completely insane as canon, for reasons part of previously mentioned long story) and a Death City Robot invaded the moon.
>>
File: finalhalfyear.png (6KB, 118x205px) Image search: [Google]
finalhalfyear.png
6KB, 118x205px
>>51314526
I don't know shit about her actual character and I don't care, I just know she's a brown loli.
>>
File: Hex.Maniac.full.1873575.jpg (507KB, 1003x951px) Image search: [Google]
Hex.Maniac.full.1873575.jpg
507KB, 1003x951px
>all of these fools

None of you got shit on Hex Maniac.
>>
File: Alice.jpg (33KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Alice.jpg
33KB, 512x512px
>>51314569
You're right anon, Alice is the best
>>
>>51314619
The only correct answer.
>>
File: 1483559077140.png (567KB, 498x684px) Image search: [Google]
1483559077140.png
567KB, 498x684px
>>51314595
>>
>>51311250
Nick Fury somehow altered the enchantment, actually. Somehow, it doesn't make much sense. But yeah, this whole thing is Fury's fault.
>>
File: 1483510976134.jpg (47KB, 440x791px) Image search: [Google]
1483510976134.jpg
47KB, 440x791px
>>51314624
>>
>>51314637
What's the context of this image?
>>
>>51314645
Is that the actual canon explanation now?

So then wait, why was Thor unworthy enough to wield Thorr's hammer?
>>
>>51314533
The Nurse Joy Collective.
Latias-as-Bianca is a close second.
>>
>>51314678
Because Fury said something to Thor that made him unworthy.
>>
>>51314266
My jumpers wonders if they subconsciously allowed their daughter Katsumi to kill Legato because they hated him so much. My jumper despised Legato for putting Vash through so much misery, but they never once tried to murder him. Vash wouldn't have liked that.

But the truth of the matter is that there was nothing they could do to save Legato.

They didn't expect Katsumi to run out screaming at Legato and running him on her sword and absorbing his life force to heal herself.

You might not think it's logical, but a lot of emotions aren't logical. That's kind of a thing about emotions sometimes.

They also regret shooting their brother in a jump to try to save everyone too.
>>
>>51314499
I dunno.
>>
File: 1483538084834.png (558KB, 496x941px) Image search: [Google]
1483538084834.png
558KB, 496x941px
>>51314674
She's putting the Gardevoir to sleep because the Gardevoirs dad is about to walk in on her and the human she's fucking.

The comic its from is lewd as fuck, but it's worth it for the hilarious reaction images.
>>
>>51314696
>Katsumi
why
>>
>>51312211
I think it's more that he can't cure cancer, and is embarrassed to admit it. Because that's what happened when Captain Marvel died, he tried to cure the cancer killing him and failed super hard. Sometimes Reed forgets that his specialty is in physics, not biology, and makes claims that he can't support. Then he has to make up excuses for why he can't, and that just makes him look like more of an asshole.
>>
>>51314533
I've always had a soft-spot for Sabrina, especially her RBY outfit.
>>
>>51314717
...That's an OC named Katsumi you fool.
>>
>>51314731
No, but that name.
>>
>>51314678
Yes. Fury whispered something to Thor, and afterwards the worthiness enchantment changed. I guess the idea is that it's some psychosomatic feedback thing, that what Fury told him was such a shock that it caused Thor to redefine what he sees as "worthiness" and that altered the enchantment. I have no idea what it could be, though.
>>
>>51314745
She's my daughter with Domon Kasshu.

What's wrong with the name?
>>
>>51314627
Spot on, anon.
>>
>>51314762
Do you ever do nice things for your husband together with her, and then he accuses you of making them possible "WITH THE HELP OF KATSUMI!"
>>
>>51314762
>daughter with Domon
Wait, not that anon, but I thought you married Vash? Unless you have your own harem thing going on.
>>
File: ??? CONFUSION.png (159KB, 462x354px) Image search: [Google]
??? CONFUSION.png
159KB, 462x354px
>>51314788
I have a harem thing going on.

>>51314785
????????
>>
Anyone know of some way to change things in Dragon Age so accidently demons isn't so much of a concern for mages?
>>
>>51314808
Give them a different magic system.
>>
>>51314806
Like, the "WITH THE HELP OF KYOJI!" meme, since they share the same syllable number and starting and ending sounds. Guess it was too obtuse, sorry.
>>
>>51314808
Two solutions present themselves.
First, turn all the mages into demons. Hell, turn EVERYONE into demons. No John, you are the demons.
Second, kill all the demons. Then there won't be any demons left to worry about.
note that these solutions aren't mutually exclusive, and work together just as well as they do separately.
>>
>>51314824
That still leaves the problem of them having a deep connection in the Fade that lets them get possessed easily. And fucking with that connection rips out their soul.
>>
>>51314808
It's a facet of the metaphysic, so unless you do >>51314824 then you're humped. Also, even if you do give them a new magic system people who have an affinity for native DA magic will still have a chance to suddenly demons.
>>
>>51314808
Give them a way to not have their magic rely on demons? Dragon age magic is like 2 steps from warhams magic.
>>
File: smile jolyne.png (32KB, 162x128px) Image search: [Google]
smile jolyne.png
32KB, 162x128px
>>51314826
Ohhh, I'm not that too involved with the G Gundam fandom aha. But that is a funny joke though, now that I know what it means!
>>
>>51314839
I mean. I could try turning everyone into demons. But that might fuck up the metaphysics of the setting.

Killing all the demons wouldn't even work, though. The Fade is basically a less outright terrible Warp, so new ones would just form.

>>51314843
Exactly the problems I'm seeing here.

>>51314853
That's what I'm trying to do.
>>
>>51314806
>I have a harem thing going on
Ah, I see. Well, at any rate, I imagine it's a good thing you didn't import Domon into the Trigun jump. He would have punched Knives' lights out, along with quite a few teeth.
>>
>>51314808
Some sort of one-way dimensional-locking tech or magic or something.
So that people from the real world could come and go, but things in the Fade can't follow back?

It'd take some doing, but I think it's possible.
>>
>>51314873
Well I suppose you could create some sort of situational power seal and plug it into a bracelet or something so the users can draw on magic but get shut down if demons seem to become a problem? Or maybe make your own demons and have them police the fade killing off bad demons.
>>
>>51314873
I mean, what you /could/ do if you were really determined to do it would be to make everyone Tranquil. That'd guarantee that no demons would come through, and unlike killing all the demons it's actually possible. It'd be a powerful spell, not to mention morally monstrous, but that'd stop the suddenly demons.
>>
>>51314910
I summoned a demon to catch the demon that I summoned to...
>>
>>51314881
FFFFF YEAH I mean like his daughter literally killed Legato, imagine how upset Vash would have been if he killed Knives.

In fact, Domon and Vash would probably butt heads a lot. Oh dear. That's going to be something for me to deal with.
>>
>>51314907
Maybe.

>>51314910
I- huh. I didn't even consider that.

Could have a race of First Circles do that with some stronger BBS Demons to handle the big ones.

Wouldn't be perfect, but it should work as fairly effective stop gap after the First Circles become populous enough to do so effectively.

>>51314944
I mean, I could. But I'm trying to find a way to tell the Chantry and the Templars to go fuck themselves without drowning the world in Abomination Blood Mages.
>>
>>51314873
>>51314944
Could always just remove whatever genes or whatever lead to people being close to the fade.

You could also give people the dwarves' lyrium resistance. That has the side effect of distancing them from the Fade, thus no Dwarven mages.
>>
Well, now thanks to Cracker Jack I'm interested in everyones demon waifus. So post your demon waifus.
>>
>>51314977
>>51314944
And that would essentially make /me/ the Templars.*
>>
>>51314558
It was difficult and awkward all around. My wives probably adjusted the best, it was like when Akitsu was male for dragon commander. It was awkward but we adjusted.
The rest of my companions reactions varried Sans, Yukari,Rick, Homura and Madoka, Yuki my cabbit, Donfang my Master from Kenichi, Gato and Iksander didn't care; Snowflame thought he was tripping balls, Archer didn't like me because I reminded him of Shirou too much, My sister dove was freaked out, my Nechronica sisters were also rather freaked out but strangely took it better than Dove. Anyways we were all glad to see the decade end.
Also damn I have a lot of companions, and now I am taking my Sister from IS who is going to get chance to freak out when I turn back.
>>
>>51314989
Morrigan Aensland.

You see anon, you are paid for her to freeload off of you, play videogames, and try and fuck your brains out constantly.
>>
>>51314989
Ailyth/Garm. She used to hold control over me, but now the tables have turned, and she's more then happy to serve me. A little possessive, but what can you do.
>>
>>51314989
But what if I am the demon?
>>
>>51314989
Is Nemissa/Hitomi from Soul Hackers waifu worthy?
>>
File: Capcom_vs_SNK_2_Morrigan_02.png (484KB, 730x800px) Image search: [Google]
Capcom_vs_SNK_2_Morrigan_02.png
484KB, 730x800px
>>51314996
>Morrigan Aensland
Who's-
>Googles
Tell me more.
>>
>>51313809
But Tabane doesn't care about gender equality. She's just lazy, the IS being usable only by women is a bug that she never got around to fixing. Infinite Stratos isn't a story about gender relations, it's just using the "only women can use this superpower, except the protagonist" trope that a lot of light novels use to make the protagonist special and desirable without him having to actually be an exceptional person. It's the wish fulfillment thing, you know? The hero's just an average Japanese teenage boy, just like the intended audience, so they can project onto him. There's nothing special about him other than the fact that he can use the superpowers at all, and some vaguely-defined "determination", but because the setting has delegated all other males to a secondary role he'll never have a romantic rival no matter how boring and unappealing he is as an actual romantic partner. The girls will fight among themselves over who gets to ride the dick, just because his is the only one available.
>>
>>51315143
She's the king of hell's daughter, a succubus, and she's lazy and just does what she thinks is interesting, more or less.
>>
>>51310786
I generally go with "if a game mechanic can be easily exploited using only in-setting ability, then in the setting it's harder or more difficult for some reason or it doesn't actually work that way".

So with Sims 3, busking might not make as much money as in the game, but still okay, the midas potion might be a closely guarded secret or gold isn't nearly as valuable as it is here, werewolves have to compete with other werewolves who get the same idea, etc. So the setting would still overall be a nice, pleasant, wacky place to live, but it'll actually be internally consistent.

That's just my potato, though.
>>
>>51315143
Darkstalkers, friendo. There's a drawback where you have to deal with her shenanigans for ten years and then you get her as a companion. Shenanigans can include playing video games, fighting hordes of demons with her, or...well, she's a succubus.
>>
>>51314989
Scanty+Kneesocks a best.

>Jumper uses demon control perks to take control of their bodies
>Begins laughing maniacally
>Scanty+Kneesocks begin stripping and lewding with each other, cursing the perverted and powerful Jumper
>Jumper just watches in confusion
>Jumper didn't tell them do do that
>>
>>51315143
There is a drawback that provides you with a top tier waifu and a bunch of CP, the only problem is that she gets bored easily and will drag you into massive supernatural wars when that happens.

She is powerful enough to pick fights with the BS people in her world and will drag you along to become collateral for the ride
>>
>>51315182
Most people in the setting don't have the advantage of met-knowledge to tell them exactly how their world works, so it's usually a problem that solves itself. The Great Curse, for example, wouldn't be such a problem if people actually knew about it.
>>
>>51315198
They're just friendly sisters, anon!
>>
I forget, did the jumpmaker say if you go Demon Lord in Hero BBS that you don't gain the absurd growth rate of your class?
>>
>>51315182
>>51315244
Thanks, Anons. That's good advice: get some advantage from the in-game exploits (benefiting from meta-knowledge) but not too much.
>>
>>51314197
Sure. Can't take perks or drawbacks that directly alter people's minds, magical realm style. So no perks that suddenly mean everyone likes me, or think I'm royalty or want my D, and no drawbacks that make everyone want to kill me or steal my powers.
>>
>>51315164
Well she was being nice and lying through her teeth to not have to admit she just didn't care enough to not fix the bug.

It was easier to claim that she had planned things but they hadn't gone quite to plan and it would be great if I continued to work towards gender equality so she didn't have to do anything at all and could sit back at the end and claim "just as planned."
>>
>>51314197
I had a chain where I couldn't take any magic/ki/ doesn't even pretend to be possible by science. I ended up dropping it when I started to feel iffy about psychic abilities (Especially D&D Psionics.) but didn't want to go back and edit everything.
>>
File: psg1454282420560.gif (2MB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
psg1454282420560.gif
2MB, 300x170px
>>51315198
>Scanty+Kneesocks a best.
Yes.

>>51315260
Very, very friendly.
>>
>>51314197
Related question: Do you have perks that you don't take, not because you can't, but because you won't allow yourself to?

For me, it's stuff like this >>51315331 .
>>
On the topic of Panty and Stocking, how do you see characters that are animated in a particular style? do they become realistic after the jump, or always cartoonish the second you 'wake up'?
>>
>>51315454
Stuff that is just a blatant knowledge injection.
"you know how warp drives work" is a no thx for me. Don't know why, but it's kind of distasteful. I'll take all the smarts perks and teach myself.
>>
>>51315492
I assume that I jump to the actual setting: For games that means no game mechanics unless they're actually part of a setting, and for visual arts stuff it looks "normal", no soundtrack without perks.
>>
>>51315492
For stuff like this, where its a property with some weird animation style or the like, I assume that it looks like the real world but with a nod toward the aesthetics of the original IP.
>>
>>51315492
Always realistic.
>>
>>51315492
Except for a few particular jumps, everything looks "real."

People from those few jumps with artstyles tend to have a momentary freak-out when we leave.
>>
Why do the Ebon Dragon's Charms completely fuck you over to take them? None of the others seem to do that.

Any OOC stuff that's would let you take them without the drawbacks?
>>
>>51315644
Uh, maybe the 400 CP Drop-in perk from Practical Guide to Evil?
>>
>>51315492
Vash still was pretty damn spindly and weird to watch move around.

I picture my jumps defaulting to an anime style if there's no distinct style
>>
File: 0c4.jpg (21KB, 300x234px) Image search: [Google]
0c4.jpg
21KB, 300x234px
>>51315693
>I picture my jumps defaulting to an anime style
...Why?
>>
Just make some custom upgrades that remove the drawbacks. Or heretical charms that do the same. Just have to find a way to justify them.
>>
>>51315644
Every Yozi has charms that force you to act like the Yozi if you want to use them. The Ebon Dragon probably just has his as prerequisite for most of his charms because, as the embodiment of spite, it doesn't make any sense for him to be doing any of those other things without first being a liar and manipulator.

As for how to deal with it, remember that it's not that bad. It gives you a penalty to Charisma-based social actions, but doesn't actually stop them. Get enough charisma perks, and you probably won't even notice it. It leaves Manipulation-based social actions open, too, and plenty of jumpers rely on those just as much as Charisma.
>>
>>51315717
>>51315644
Woops. Phone seems to have killed the quote.
>>
>>51315492
I follow the conventions of the setting. So if it's a cartoon world, I see it as a cartoon. Stuff taken between jumps match the art style of the local jump, or otherwise take on a "realistic" appearance.

>>51315644
Because that's what the Ebon Dragon does. He's basically betrayal incarnate, even betraying himself. His charms follow his nature.
>>
>>51315714
Where do you think we are?
>>
>>51315728
I don't see anything in the Malfeas tree that actually forces you to act like an insane ballerina.
>>
Is there any way to suppress a weapon's enchantment? Enchanted weapon from Samurai Jack is nice, but complete immunity for a certain alignment is... problematic.
>>
>>51315717
>Just have to find a way to justify them.
Is there no greater betrayal than betraying your own nature? That seems like a pretty good justification.
>>
>>51315492
Live action, basically, but things retain their unrealistic qualities and odd colors.

Like in Soul Eater, the sun still has a fucking face, Moon is still insane-looking etc.
>>
>>51315693
Nika, I ran into something that I think is your fault.
I was exploring other sites when I ran into a Vash pic. I thought nothing of it until I saw a different one on a different page. Then it happened again... and again, and again, until I finally decided to start counting and I stopped after I hit over a dozen.
I'm convinced that you an Vash have gone wildly out of control and are now affecting the multiverse with my internet Vash bombardment being just a side effect.

Just to be clear (because it can be hard to tell how a person really feels through just text) I'm making a lame joke. People kept using Vash as a reaction/emotion pic and I found it funny that I ran into so many of them after you posted your story yesterday
>>
>>51315802
Giving the weapon an alignment is optional, anon.
>>
>>51315798
You didn't look hard enough, then. Impervious Primacy Mantle makes it impossible for you to listen to orders. Crowned With Fury makes it impossible for you to not mind-slave everyone who hears your own orders, quite obviously given that your head erupts in a crown of nuclear hellfire whenever you talk.
>>
>>51315830
Eh, the text says "Additionally, you may select a moral alignment..." rather than "optionally", so I'm not so sure about that. Also, it's still something that'd be nice to have.
>>
File: Loki you dick.jpg (867KB, 1292x1998px) Image search: [Google]
Loki you dick.jpg
867KB, 1292x1998px
Tell me about the times where you just messed with people, not harming them, but still fucking with them.
>>
>>51315864
In normal English, "may" means "have permission to".
>>
>>51315864
Make the alignment True Neutral.
>>
>>51315864
Do you. . . do you not know how English works? The use of may makes it completely optional, as in you can do it or not depending on how it tickles your pickle.

If you're not a native English speaker, I'm sorry if I came across like a dick. If you are a native English speaker, please . . . please just stop.
>>
There anything that lets you turn any container of food into an unlimited supply of that food?
I bought Metavore and Evercleansed, if I'm not eating Cheetos 24/7 I've wasted those points.
>>
>>51315879
I like to pretend that I am but a simple pawn of a strong and mysterious leader, fooling everyone and getting the best reaction upon the reveal.

Additionally, using my actual appearance as a cover for my 'actual appearnce makes it amazing when i shout out "Behold! My final form!" and only a change of outfit has happened.
>>
>>51315961
Harry Potter magic could do that, I think.
>>
File: vash thinking.png (112KB, 267x264px) Image search: [Google]
vash thinking.png
112KB, 267x264px
>>51315714
see
>>51315782

>>51315824
Oh no...me and Vash must have had unforseen consequences in running around the multiverse.

dw I got the joke ^O^
>>
File: zapp1.jpg (67KB, 607x460px) Image search: [Google]
zapp1.jpg
67KB, 607x460px
>>51315925
You filthy fucking Neutral. Stop your scheming!

>>51315961
>Cheetos
God what a pleb you are.
Don't you get it? With Metavore you can eat ANYTHING with appropriate amount of calories.

You could subsist entirely on giant gummy worms, giant marshmallows, jars of peanut butter. You could chug hot cocoa all day.
The world is your sundae, and you choose fucking CHEETOS?
Open your mind to the possibilities!
>>
>>51313406
Winston's Hulk mode?
>>
>>51315879
Summon Annoying Dog is fun to spam at people, it's especially fun in dark settings because the tone fucking changes on an instant.
>>
>>51313406
Mei is the devil.
>>
>>51316009
>The world is your sundae, and you choose fucking CHEETOS?
That's the entire point. All those other foods you listed make you look eccentric. Cheetos just make you look like a total loser.
>>
>>51316070
No she's not. Satan is not that fucking annoying.
>>
>>51316113
A-Mei-zing!
>>
>>51316113
She is devilishly thicc
>>
>>51316040
>Summon Annoying Dog
Sounds amazing. Where's it from?
>>
>>51316265
Undertale. It's free as well.
>>
>>51316211
Shit, I remembered all the autism about weather Mei was thicc or fat. Never again.
>>
What's the quickest teleportation we have? As soon as you can think or slightly slower is what I'm shooting for.
>>
>>51316112
Why Cheetos when you can Dorito?
>>
>>51316277
>Undertale
So it is. I'll need to go there then.

Looking at it, is there a way to get gaster blaster? My chain needs more huge lasers.
Also, does human SOUL improve magic or just soul power/chi?
>>
>>51316315
It's the Drop In 400cp item. Also, I think it only improves soul related stuff.
>>
>>51316315
Gaster Blasters are in items

Soul power / chi.
>>
File: thicc1479303088192.png (832KB, 1112x689px) Image search: [Google]
thicc1479303088192.png
832KB, 1112x689px
>>51316285
Thicc is fantastic.

Fat fetishists should be eliminated.
>>
>>51316330
Can I assume, that, if I don't do anything to butterfly the plot in Undertale, that the True Pacifist ending will happen?
>>
>>51316345
What is thicc. Examples anon.
>>
>>51316113
Post-spark I'm having whoever's responsible for Mei and everyone who's played her for more than an hour put to death.

>>51316211
>wanting a thicc midget in a game with an amazon and a healer slut
What even is your taste?
>>
>>51316297
Dark Slayer style from Devil May Cry (DMC) is basically short-range Nightcrawler-style teleport spam, and it also lets you spam weapons kinda-but-not-as-good-as-Gilgamesh-style.

On The Wings Of A Prayer from Supernatural has nigh-unlimited range, so long as you're familiar with the destination or someone else told you about it, and is supposed to be "instantaneous" although it has a few moments cooldown afterwards.
>>
>>51316365
I would just do something about her injump whenever the Overwatch jump comes out instead of killing a bunch of people who really don't deserve it but whatever floats your boat senpai.
>>
>>51316356
That's what it says in the notes.
>>
>>51316394
Mei isn't actually responsible for my suffering, they are.

MY ANGER IS ARBITRARY
>>
>>51316408
Just stop getting mad at baby games, man.
>>
File: angel1471037240312.jpg (585KB, 753x1024px) Image search: [Google]
angel1471037240312.jpg
585KB, 753x1024px
>>51316365
>healer slut
A best.
>>
>>51316330
>>51316340
>item
Well that's a huge turn off. I guess I'll have to design a knockoff spell with similar aesthetics.
>chi
Pity. Oh well. Might still get it reguardless.
>>
File: Aku.png (43KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
Aku.png
43KB, 403x403px
>>51314989
Do part-demons count? Because if so, Raven(Cartoon version) and Neeshka.

>>51315492
Depends on the jump, very much so. For example Okami is mostly similar to how the game looks, though it is MORE realistic it is not actually realistic. On the other hand Teen Titans looks realistic, with some stylistic stuff similar to the cartoon.

>>51315644
>Why do the Ebon Dragon's Charms completely fuck you over to take them? None of the others seem to do that.
The Ebon Dragon Betrays All Things, Even Himself.
Charms are related to the Thematics of the Yozi, that is Ted's core theme.

>>51315879
>Loki as Merlin
>That pure sour look on Thor's face
It's beautiful.

Also, do I need to get the Pasta of my adventures in MCU?
>>
>>51315879
De-Aged Haruka and Michiru a few years. Predominately to get the two Outers to stop being dicks, but also to get them to co-operate more readily with Usagi and company.

...though I won't deny watching the two of them run around at an outward age similar to Hotaru was fucking hilarious.
>>
>>51316408
So what's your problem with her that you would execute people who played a video game with her in it?
>>
>>51316480
>do I need to get the Pasta of my adventures in MCU?
No.
>>
File: tits1478922990670.png (2MB, 1659x2400px) Image search: [Google]
tits1478922990670.png
2MB, 1659x2400px
>>51316357
>pic related
This is thicc, anon. See how she's got thick thighs, exaggerated hips, and big tits? That's part of it, obviously, but so is having a non-penciled waist and non-stick arms. Were her waist and thighs smaller she'd be curvy.

Now fat fetishists want to call people with rolls hanging off everywhere as thicc. They are wrong. That is fat. They just don't want to call it fat because they get shit on for their fetish.

The short version is that thicc looks like the individual could be athletic in some fashion: weight lifting, hiking, etc. Whereas fat just looks sloppy and sedentary.

Does that make sense?
>>
>>51316424
You play Mei, don't you?

>>51316431
Well. You ain't wrong.

>>51316513
Her entire kit is based on frustrating people. Not even necessarily the enemy team. A friendly Mei is almost as annoying as an enemy one half the time.
>>
File: Orcus488280be4c2e7.jpg (81KB, 718x960px) Image search: [Google]
Orcus488280be4c2e7.jpg
81KB, 718x960px
Demons of Astlan
Demon 700

Demonic nature, free
Bound to fail free
Animagic x5 (link mastery, pyromastery, astramastery, animastery, manamastery) 500
Cross dimensional perception 300
Godly crafting -300

Items
Wand of orcus and mount doom (300 cp stipend) -600

Drawbacks
Broken Balance -200
Trademark complaint 0

I plan on trying to keep from screwing up the story too much if possible while following the mc and company. I plan on looking mostly like an orcus type pic related demon and learning shapeshifting and mastering my abilities with all my learning perks. Who knows maybe I can make my own tartarus? Who knows?
>>
>>51315300
I think it mentions something like that in the notes.
It shouldn't cap you early, but you're the final boss not the protag. When do final bosses have time to level?
>>
>>51316480
It is incredibly amusing, but not particularly on topic.
>>
>>51316544
Actually one of the heroes is a Demon Lord, and I'm pretty sure that's what that perkline is based off of.
>>
Is Devil May crew getting an update? I swear I read that a while back.
>>
>>51316563
It is. Dante said he was aiming to have it done by today, actually. But he said that was a really loose deadline.
>>
>>51316543
Could the demons of astlan maker tell me which animage magic line works for opening portals? Which are travelers based on?
>>
>>51316532
I mostly play romhacks. I have seen people chuck mouses and otherwise become unreasonably angry at Overwatch, though.
>>
>>51316357
>>51316525
Alternatively, anything done by Tsuda Nanafushi.
Thread posts: 544
Thread images: 91

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.