[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Harmonquest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: harmonquest-2.jpg (283KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
harmonquest-2.jpg
283KB, 612x380px
Did you like it, /tg/?
>>
>>51307011
It's a perfectly accurate representation of the average D&D party.
>>
>>51307011
I liked it but I subtly noticed that some of the dialog is forced.
>>
it's aight
>>
>>51307011
Would have liked it if they got more into it rather than being sarcastic all the time
>>
>>51307011
Why do western cartoons always have to look so fucking disgusting?
>>
>>51307011
I saw the first episode and it was entertaining, but the rest of them were behind a paywall. Does it get better or worse later?
>>
>>51309472
The episodes can be pirated, I watched them an it gets really funny.
>>
>>51307011
I liked it a lot, it was basically a good representation of a D&D game, but easily explained and presented so normies could understand the concept.
>>
>>51309451
Because you touched yourself and made baby jesus cry.

Also, this isn't a western cartoon, it's short animated segments illustrating a live filming of an RPG session. The budget they have for making their whole season is less than the average Arbys commercial.
>>
>>51309451
Bait
>>
>>51307011
I would be annoyed if I'd paid for it.
>>
>>51310084
low budget doesn't mean it has to have such an ugly style
>>
>>51307011
Well, this explains why /tg/ has gone to shit.
>>
I don't like Harmon, so I never watched it.
>>
>>51310128
bait
>>
>>51307011
I'm watching it for the first time at the moment.
Saw the third episode last night.
It's decently watchable, and I think it's fairly 'accurate' as a group.
It does, however lack the spontaneity of the podcast as >>51308826 said, and both suffer from the sarcasm masturbation and focus problems that >>51309412 mentioned.
The podcast as a whole is only good for background listening anyway.
>>
>>51307011
>>>/qst/
>>
File: IMG_4769.gif (1MB, 276x298px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4769.gif
1MB, 276x298px
>>51311357
>>
It was pretty good, but all the episodes have a pretty rigid format and the party didn't seem to have any real agency within the plot. Some of the guest stars were really damn awkward or cringy with their humour but there were some real gems of interaction along the way.
>>
>>51307114
wrong. not enough dick jokes, and they're way too nice to each other
>>
>>51307011
It was ok.

Lost my shit at the dead babies song.
>>
>>51307011

I enjoyed it, but found it demonstrated a type of roleplaying that I personally find extremely annoying.

What's the problem with actually taking something seriously? Why do you have to ironically play D&D. Can't you just play D&D?

Stranger Things did a much better job at getting people interested in D&D.

Childish fun =/= Sarcastic insecurities
>>
>>51311533
>gems of interaction along the way

torn between Hawaiian Coffee and the bard, good shit
>>
>OP is definitely a faggot
On topic though I rate the show a solid 5 out of 10
>>
Is season 2 out yet?

Best episodes are 1, 8 (the kobold), and the last one, especially the two guest stars.
>>
>>51312737
>not mentioning the sandwitch wizard
it was the good guest
>>
>>51307011
Loved it, can't wait for season 2
>>
>>51309472
watchcartoonsonline
Thank me later
>>
>>5130947
You get a month of free trial through Seeso if you sign up to watch it, you can make it through the whole season and cancel before you're charged. Totally worth.
>>
>>51309472

some are better, some are worse
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.