[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KKK in dnd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_45.png (324KB, 706x495px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_45.png
324KB, 706x495px
https://dnd.rem.uz/Advanced%20D%26D%20(unsorted)/WG4%20-%20Forgotten%20Temple%20of%20Tharizdun.pdf

Why are the Clu Clux Clan in dungeons and dragons? I'm not complaining but who thought this was a good idea?
>>
File: chen.png (46KB, 322x218px) Image search: [Google]
chen.png
46KB, 322x218px
Why not?
>>
Still better than Kender
>>
DnD hasn't really ever taken itself exceptionally seriously, but it's even less so the further back you go.

Either that or they're just going for those Spanish priest robes. I really have no idea on the specific context
>>
>>51302729
The entire world didn't take itself so seriously with something like as absurd and caricatured a boogeyman as the KKK.
>>
>>51302672
Why don't you go and create a tumbler about it faggot? So you can cry about it, faggot.
>>
>>51302672
tldr; is there any connection besides they look the same? also im pretty sure it was gary's idea
>>51302695
undertatered pasta
>>
>>51302672
>Clu Clux Clan
I didn't know you could fuck up this bad.
>>
>>51302894
when did i say i don't enjoy the fact edgelord? im just wondering why the black dont come back
>>
>>51302672
PC and the incapacity to ponder things in different contexts are a fairly recent phenomenon.
>>
File: 5183188w.jpg (57KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
5183188w.jpg
57KB, 800x533px
>>51302729
Could be the latter.
>>
Giant hoods are the sign of cultists since time immemorial. Don't even need to bring up the Spanish priests, though it's also a good point.
The Klan just happens to be the American cult that uses them.
And honestly, other than the coloring, those freaks don't look a damn thing like Klan hoods. (Seriously, note that the hood is all-enveloping and extends down the entire freaking torso?)
>>
Hatz
>>
>>51302672
REEEE

I BET THE SARKESIAN DID THIS

REEEEEE
>>
File: DSC03961.jpg (200KB, 1280x520px) Image search: [Google]
DSC03961.jpg
200KB, 1280x520px
>>51302672
KKK hats are so fucking awesome
>>
>>51302672
>going on an adventure to slaughter Klan members
Sounds good to me.
>>
Reminder that the KKK was just a vigilante mob dealing with problem niggers, and that the modern day group calling themselves the KKK is just a bunch of dipshits who wouldn't hurt a fly. Niggers have killed 10000x more niggers than the KKK have or ever will.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.